[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgg/ - Cuhrayzee Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 35

File: 1443290592055.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443290592055.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

CUHRAYZEE TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND MODS
http://pastebin.com/Pzmmx36v

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
>>128733690
Previous Thread
>>
File: The broken Stuff.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
The broken Stuff.webm
3MB, 700x394px
2 deaths in 2 days.

This sad. :/

Let me post a webm that i posted other 2 times just because.
>>
File: god h shirt.png (106KB, 695x983px) Image search: [Google]
god h shirt.png
106KB, 695x983px
how's my shirt
>>
>>128808365
really nice.

But, i don't understand the reference very well, is Elvis from God Hand?
>>
>>128809937
The comic of memetic legacy
>>
File: Ayanee.jpg (24KB, 504x285px) Image search: [Google]
Ayanee.jpg
24KB, 504x285px
sir.
>>
>>128806554
what's with the doppelganger-ish thing going on? i've seen it in a couple videos, but don't remember anything like that from playing the game (mostly ps3, barely touched the wii u version).
>>
>>128820605
sergey's lover, it is an accessory in bayonetta 1.

It has basically doppelganger effects, but they only apply to melee strikes, and i think there are 4 clones i believe.
>>
>>128821686
well, figures. i never bothered much with the accessories. thanks anon.
>>
>>128822250
they are overlooked by most players.

But they are crazy, with sergey's lover you can stack so much damage and combo points, and with infernal communicator you have extra juggle, you can keep your combo count going, and you add stun too.
>>
File: 1452376590643.gif (2MB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1452376590643.gif
2MB, 500x254px
>>
I'm curious about one thing in Metal Gear Rising.

In the fight against Armstrong, you have that part where you don't have any sword, and have to fight with your fists. THe point to progress to the next part of the battle is on a timer, or you have to do a certain amount of damage?
>>
>>128825223
damage
>>
>>128811950
>memetic legacy
I wonder why it's Demon Elvis. Did people never got past or even reach Azel 2?
>>
>>128806554
always end with a torture attack in Bayo1. They are kinky.
>>
>>128827052
Probably not
Also Azel is not an interesting character despite being a way better enemy
>>
>>128759089
>>128776351

I know I'm late to this but to add to that

>Mike
I don't know what ethnicity he is because he won't tell me but from hints he's been dropping I can conclude he most definitely isn't Asian.

I get the impression Asians are like the minority of /cgg/ somehow
>>
@cuhraayzee that are beat em ups

Anime fighters are pretty crazy, i say the only reason why they should not be talked here is because they already have all the FGC threads.

Also, PvP instead of PvE makes it a whole different beast.
>>
>>128829679
being part of /cgg/ and being the best or one of the best in a certain cuhrayzee game aren't the same thing.
>>
>>128829679
>trying to reveal the identities of cuhrayzee people
don't ruin the mystery, man
in my mind, Mike is actually a german bishie
>>
Can you faggots stop arguing over inane shit for FIVE MINUTES? Jesus christ, you all post about how dead the thread is and yet, they are always full of this shit.

This thread has had 11 visitors in four hours and your autistic tantrums are the reason why there isn't more traffic.
>>
>>128830364
>autistic tantrums
>reason why there isn't more traffic
good. Last time we had more traffic it was actual autists from ADGQ
>>
>>128830231

I know. I'm just saying Asians are sorta rare for these games overall if it's not DMC, kind of shattering the original proposition.

Granted an Asian is the best at Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta, but they're atrocious at God Hand (like everyone that isn't like maybe 6 players in the world at most.) Everything else is irrelevant empty waters for those guys.
>>
how the fuck did Dante beat Vergil?
>>
>>128831158
because you, as the player' got good. Or it was because Dante was smart enough to chow down Gold orbs and green/devil stars every minute
>>
>>128831158
Cut his ass in half?
>>
>>128831158
He had plot protection.
>>
>>128831137
Well, to be fair, there is probably some Japanese players that we don't even know about and they are just tearing their games apart.

Look how much stuff blowhard finds about dmc 3 by going on nico nico or stuff like that, i imagine similar stuff happens with other games.

I remember seeing very nice bayonetta 2 tech by some japanese dude in bayonetta, and it wasn't the usual n472a

And since i mentioned, n472a is a good example, he (i assume it is a he?), the person gets the game, master it, does his thing, and then, to the next game, even if he is not the best (probably the best that ever was in bayonetta) in every game that he plays, he reach a high level in every game that i've seen him touch, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Devil May Cry 3, 4, even DmC.

Most Ninja Gaiden players that trax recommended are asians too right?
>>
>>128833475

>Well, to be fair, there is probably some Japanese players that we don't even know about and they are just tearing their games apart.

Blowhard uploads from Youku, where certain laws on videogames force it so that some players need a small community with a game to be competitive over. That game is DMC3. If you check any video site, be it Youku, Nico, Youtube, anything obscure or popularly known, I can guarantee you if it's not Bayo, DMC, or Ninja Gaiden, the players are likely to be painfully average or below. In the case of Blowhard's uploads it's not so much an obscurity thing as much as it is "the circumstances for it exist and Blowhard eventually caught on."
>>
Thread is about to die again so might as well ask to keep it alive: what's the point of making these threads if no one gives a shit anymore?

Genuinely asking. There are not a lot of excuses you can put if your general is about to die fir the 3rd time in three days with less than 100 posts.
>>
>>128843670

It's the cooldown period from VST. People still ask things and post advice, and the chance of something cool/interesting in terms of progression is still rather decent.

/cgg/ even if slow is generally still much more productive overall than most other generals, not even counting trash like /ksg/. Seriously have you even been to them? This place is a haven by comparison.
>>
>>128844303
a dead haven
>>
>>128843670
>if no one gives a shit anymore?
just cause
>>
File: 4ZIupuK.jpg (275KB, 1001x1428px) Image search: [Google]
4ZIupuK.jpg
275KB, 1001x1428px
>>
>>128843670
>what's the point

None whatsoever. This level of inactivity pretty much confirms people are only active when shitposters are around, they're lore fagging, or begging for DMC5. As much as certain people try to bitch about a lack of content being made, most people around here don't seem to be interested in contributing something worth while.
>>
>>128852227
not posting because who gives a fuck about my shitty gameplay
>>
>>128829679
>he won't tell me
I don't remember anyone asking me
>>
>>128852775

I'd care if you were asking for criticism. If you were posting it for the sake of posting you'd probably get some negative responses like "wow that sucks because [reason]" but still, I live to help feedback.

Gameplay is valued above most if not all other things in this general so you might as well post it, probably.
>>
>>128853056
what's your skin color?
>the white of my color is skin
>>
>you can launch enemy sky high but cant juggle him
that really bugs me
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>128858698
forgot image.
>>
I used to be decent at DMC3 several years ago but now Bayonetta is kicking my ass. How do I git gud?
>>
File: bestclass.jpg (258KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bestclass.jpg
258KB, 800x1200px
>>128858698
yeah you can.
>>
>>128853440
I won't ask for criticism coz obviously nothing impressive, but will for advice
How do i prolong that combo? I certainly can't follow up after the last hit because it pushes enemy away from me(or can i?). I can add 1-2 killer b/swings jc but catching him with the punch later becomes harder
obvious solution is to change the beginning. working on it now
>>
File: recording (02).webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
recording (02).webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128861191
._.
>>
>>128858818
>hitstun feels random
>no fast travel unless you use item
>you need to see NPCs to assign/get skills
>stamina system itself feels like a timewaster
>no dodging for certain classes, attacks with maybe I-frames in them aren't the same
>very MMO like sidequests of kill x missions or get y to z
>pawn AI range from helpful to pants on head retarded
time for my refund. How did people even enjoy this. Especially on consoles
>>
>>128863860
>>hitstun feels random
wut
>>
File: Matsunaga_Hisahide.jpg (1MB, 2228x3284px) Image search: [Google]
Matsunaga_Hisahide.jpg
1MB, 2228x3284px
Does anyone a webm or gif of Matsunaga doing the grab explosion?
>>
>>128861343

>ponyswag(furgag)
>>
>>128858698
>>
>>128866583
the hayabusa!?
>>
>>128861191

>I certainly can't follow up after the last hit because it pushes enemy away from me

High time after Stinger caught in the Quicksilver'd wallbounce. That's the most basic thing I can conjure.
There are plenty of ways to follow that up. You're just not thinking hard enough.
>>
File: 1452646698994.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452646698994.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>128863860
Sup fucking casual. How's it feel to know you buy into mainstream hype? Your purchase wasn't made because you did research, no, it was pure jealously of other people's excitement.

For you to critic this game as if it ever implied it wants to be something cuhrayzee is hilarious. Show me the DD trailer with air combos and fast paced crazy(ha, it didn't even have crazy) action combat. The fact that there are faggots even posting images of this game here is hilarious. You CapcomFanboys are hilarious.

This is fucking Dark Soul/Bloodborne killer. Fuck off retards.

I'm not mad, I'm not triggered or anything. I'm not shitposting either because this shit isn't supposed to be here. I'm just in awe that you all could be this fucking retarded, and thirsty.

Obvious /v/ fags.

>>128866583
There's nothing amazing about this. It looks dumb, you can tell there are no correct transitions for when that happens. Just a webm showing a game shitting game with shitting combat.

Casual would call it "high level" and "depth" hahahahahaha.
>>
>>128871665
What if I bought the game because I was interested in it long ago and I don't own a console to play it?
>>
>>128871665
>if it ever implied it wants to be something cuhrayzee is hilarious

kek

>wanting a basic fucking dodge with I frames is wanting the game to be cuhrayzee
>wanting enemies to properly react to my hits when I hit them first, not brush them off as if it's fucking Skyrim, is wanting the game to be cuhrayzee
>wanting to be able to get skills/select skills without visiting a fucking NPC is wanting the game to be cuhrayzee

I want to know what your definition of cuhrayzee combat is when all I want in Dragon's Dogma is to have basic shit that should be in any game with real time combat. That and be a good game in the first place. Shit sucks

>calls me a Capcom fanboy
>calls Dragons' Dogma Dark Soul/Bloodborne killer

kek

>this shit isn't supposed to be here
you're right on that
>>
Is it that time again?
>>
>>128873646
time to die? Yes
>>
>>128828342
>>128827052
Its because he's the first one. once you get to him, you finally look back and realize what kind of fucking madness you are playing with
>>
>>128871665
>There's nothing amazing about this.
You're retarded. It shows that it is technically possible to juggle enemies. This system is also in place for normal attack combos, but the moment an enemy loses contact with the floor his stagger hp starts regenerating.

There are 2 ways to solve this: hack a weapon that has an insane amount of stagger damage, or remove stagger hp regeneration until the enemy reaches the ground again.

Modding will do a lot for this game, and stuff has already begun. For example you can already use all sword skills no matter what class you're in. the same for the other weapons.

Not only that. When using skills that shouldn't be used together, there still seem to be restrictions as if the moves were meant to be used in one moveset. When someone adds more skillslots/weapon switching together with the stagger regen hack, you're gonna see some serious shit.
>>
File: DDDA Mixed Class.webm (2MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA Mixed Class.webm
2MB, 712x400px
>>128875736
>>
File: DDDA MA wrecking some aughts.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA MA wrecking some aughts.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>128875974
>>
Why is Just Cause not a cuhrayzee shooter? Which brings me to the question; Are environment tools/physics that can be used in the players advantages not considered a cuhrayzee mechanic? Even if you don't consider it cuhrayzee, do you think they're at least trying to be cuhrayzee?
>>
File: 1283804881189.jpg (32KB, 159x230px) Image search: [Google]
1283804881189.jpg
32KB, 159x230px
>>128876475
cuhrayzee games can only be beat em ups
>>
>>128876750
but Vanquish anon
>>
Why capcom didn't make a cuhrayzee Final Fight yet?

Most FF characters have already expanded movesets due to being on street fightet, you could expand even more.

Also, non related, just thought this video was cool.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLBBBs_o18
>>
>>128876750
>I have never played Vanquish
>>128876475
eh......Just Cause 2 and 3 are too random to be full cuhray shooter. Random in the sense that it's 100% reliant of physics engine.
>>
>>128877460
>cuhrayzee Final Fight
because Capcom killed final fight with streetwise
>>
>>128877194
>>128877503
That's my point. To me, any game that is at the top of it's genre game mechanics wise is cuhrayzee as fuck.
>>
>>128878920
show us some cuhrayzee stuff from the game then man
>>
>>128880328
I haven't played it too much because the game has a memory leak that I'm waiting on to be fixed.

Still I'm not saying just cause 3 is cuhrayzee as fuck. Those cable mechanics are good shit, but apart from that, the parachuteharpoonwingsuit flying and the rocket boosters there isn't all that much. I think. Ive only played it for a few hours and I was forced to stay in one place to evade the memory leak.
>>
>>128881482
I've seen some really cool and popular gifs of Just Cause on Steam that I wished I'd saved on my computer.
>>
File: 2016-01-17-1529-57.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17-1529-57.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
Bumping with progress.
>>
>>128887218
the fuck is this cuhrayzee cropping
>>
File: 1381094778702.jpg (322KB, 896x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1381094778702.jpg
322KB, 896x1199px
I got a quick question anons. I recently bought DMC4SE and have been playing through bloody palace trying to practice. I'm using a PS4 controller and that seems to work fine, but I'm getting massive cramps and pain in my right hand.

Do any of you play using the keyboard? I'm much more adapt at playing games with my left hand, and thought I might be able to jump cancel easier or weave combos faster with a keyboard layout(as well as save my poor hand). Do any of you use the keyboard to play? If so, what layout do you recommend?
>>
Is the odin sphere remake cuhrayzee?
They upgraded the combat system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLV_cAQMsSE
>>
>>128891418
Like 1 or 2 people use keyboard controls that I know of. Personally you are better off learning gamepad.

>>128892806
Seems pretty slow.
>>
>>128892806
import and tell us if its cuhrayzee
>>
>>128887218
Was a little repetitive, but nice. A way you could change the combo is after the second Tears of Sol, you could air dash and do Z Z ^Z and land on the platform just in time to deliver the forward Z and continue the combo from there.
If that didn't work and either you're far away from the platform or the enemy touches the floor before you land, time your first 2 attacks and leave out the upwards attack. The first 2 attacks leaves them airborne a little longer. I'm not home to test it out but check it out.
>>
Is Rebellion a new player crutch weapon in DMC 3?

Does using it as my main means of attack gimp me in any way? Either for building real skill at the game or leaving me without many options since it only has like 2 combos not counting Stinger and High-Time + Helm Splitter.

I know that ideally I should be using another weapon along with it to compensate, but which weapon should I pick?
I like the Beowulf and have it fully upgraded too, but it just seems to similar to the Rebellion to really play-off of it well.

tl;dr: Should I use Rebellion in DMC 3 and if so what weapon should I use with it?
>>
>>128897348
Use what you want to use. The game doesn't really need you to use every weapon.
>>
>>128897896
Okay but what weapon compliments the Rebellion then?
The Beowulf and the Rebellion both seem very similar, so what weapon makes up for their weaknesses?
>>
>>128898528
>so what weapon makes up for their weaknesses?
You're overthinking it man
Just have fun
>>
>>128898641
A'ight I guess.

One last question, is there any reason to use the Shotgun after getting the Kalina Ann? That thing kicks so much ass at close range that it seems like it basically just replaces the shotgun in any situation.
Is there any difference between the two if you're not using Gunslinger?
>>
ded
>>
>>128902652
The witch hunts are over. . .
>>
File: 78.png (611KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
611KB, 540x540px
>Ninja Gaiden 2 not on Live marketplace anymore
>360 has a busted disc drive
>>
>>128831158
Dante was the stronger brother because he faced adversity and was forced to grow, while Vergil never had to.
Vergil gets a magic sword from daddy that kills everything instantly, while Sparda only gives Dante a sword that is "the physical manifestation of his [Dante's] power", meaning Dante has to git gud while Vergil just has to use his magic. In addition Vergil disregards his humanity, so in his final battle you see him enter Devil Trigger very often. Because he chooses to be a devil over a human, you could argue he may have neglected his human body and relied mostly on his Devil Trigger power, which wouldn't be able to carry him forever, and indeed, the final blow is struck when Vergil is human and presumably can't DT.
Dante gets stronger by fighting his way up the tower too, while Vergil thinks he's hot shit for killing a monster that Dante already blinded and beat to the brink of death.

The whole time they were fighting up until the final battle, Dante seemed more interested in looking cool as you the player probably were trying to SSS ranks. However, in the last scene, control is taken from the player, so no more dicking around for Dante. Combine that with how he says at the beginning of the fight that he feels at that moment it's most important to defeat Vergil, and you can tell he's serious.
When they actually have to deal the last blow to eachother, Vergil still raises his sword over his head almost kind of triumphantly, like he's touting something or acting like the spotlight's on him, while Dante just cleaves straight through him without any flourish or trying to show off.
>>
>>128899170
You hop off of men's heads repeatedly while firing the shotgun and do a billion damage
>>
>>128908627
There's always Ninja Gaiden Black, dishonorable frogposter-san
>>
>>128908627
Do you care about playing online? No? Mod it.
>>
File: 1451875129780.png (327KB, 498x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451875129780.png
327KB, 498x477px
>>128887218

>Those reverse hitboxes
>That followup to Sonic Rampage

SSStylish work

Fix the cropping thuogh
>>
THE SHADOWS REMAIN CAST!
>>
Alexander...please help us.
>>
So, let's see if this works.

What is your favorite cuhrayzee game?
Why you like this game the way you like? Animations, the core system, the enemies, the depht, why you like what you like?
>>
File: hJjQ5ah.jpg (250KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hJjQ5ah.jpg
250KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: 1452812887908.png (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452812887908.png
65KB, 480x640px
>>
>>128932416
Never ceases to make me jelly
>you will never make pixel art like that
>>
>>128932416
god dat ass
>>
>>128925865
dmc4 mainly because its what i've played the longest

ng is really sticking to me though desu
>>
>>128925865
>the same save the thread question

God Hand
love how viceral it feels
lower skill ceiling compared to most. Just higher skill floor.
it's 30fps but feels like 60
>>
>>128925865

God Hand

Because I was absolutely abhorrent at it the first time I played. It managed to tear me several new holes without making me feel discouraged for even a second, making me rise to the occasion without any style rank telling me that I'm doing okay anywhere, with only a results screen that told me how much I sucked in the form of how many times I died. But I rarely ever felt cheated, and managed to love every second of it.
The game pushing me to my pathetic limits was a calling for me to get good. I grew addicted to its difficulty and gameplay formula, because I wasn't going to stop until my terribleness was erased from every possible facet imaginable. And even then there's just so much to be creative with and master, that it can't ever possibly bore me.

Other cuhrayzee games may have replicated this feeling for me without a doubt, but God Hand is the one that stuck to me best this way. That and its combat just clicks with me the most.
>>
>>128825223
It's both damage and timer.

If you're just playing -- you can take damage until you are 0.1% and then it goes into next phase.

If you're doing no damage -- you dodge his hits (use jump to cancel Raiden's slow ass melee and not retardedly slow dodge move) and after 2-3 minutes it will go into next phase automatically.

>>128908627
>>128913603
Xbox live marketplace works in mysterious ways. NGB and II are up in some countries and not available in others.
>>
>>128942434

>NGII vanilla gone from marketplace

Not a problem, I have a hard copy

>NGB still up in the marketplace

I hope that doesn't get taken down at LEAST for the rest of the year. I still have to get it but I won't be able to touch my 360 for about until August.
>>
Which version of Razor's Edge is the better one, the wii u or PS3?
>>
>>128945805
PS3 doesn't have frame drops. I think. Forgot
>>
File: NinjaGaidenSigma2Plus-Look.png (372KB, 685x390px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaGaidenSigma2Plus-Look.png
372KB, 685x390px
>>128942979
>ng2 gone from marketplace
>free trailers and documentaries still there
>demo is still there
>costume packs are still there
>mission mode add-on is still there
>someone made a business decision this terrible
>>
>>128925865
Bayonetta is my favorite because I love how interconnected and complimentary the systems are. Being good at defence helps you attack, and there's intense fights against Joy, Gracious and Glorious etc along with the DMC style combo punching bags
I always thought of it as a huge love letter to the whole genre
>>
>>128947837
what if......Team Ninja has a surprise.
wishful thinking
>>
>>128945805
at this point I'm convinced someone asks the same annoying questions regarding RE every thread just to piss people off.

It works
>>
File: Bayo 2.png (1MB, 1225x699px) Image search: [Google]
Bayo 2.png
1MB, 1225x699px
>>128936549
Plat always had good priorities
>>
File: group_C_34.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
group_C_34.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>128942979
mfw yaiba is still up for $60
>>
>>128951139
>for 60$
good. It means nobody will buy that game.
unlike me
>>
>>128925865
DmC

it is revolutionary. Animations were so fluid at 30fps, the core mechanics was so easy to understand yet fluid enough to do cool shit even after playing the game for 30 minutes, enemies being color coded added some tactical variety in combat, and it was uber deep deeper than what DMC3 and DMC4 will ever hope to be. Ooh, can't forget the plot. Surprising how Tameem managed to remake DMC2's plot into something great daresay Shakespeare

if you bite this bait, I don't blame you
>>
>>128805847
>removed We Shall Wake page completely
>tag still there
>>
>>128957156
Why remove it?
>>
Reminder that Devil May Cry HD Collection is on sale for $7.50 on PSN
>>
>>128854513
That means I'm caucasian, dummy
>>
>>128958691
also minor reminder that Kaliana Ann in DMCHD is broken
>>
>>128958414
little updates, patreon is kill, nobody seems to play it, those who played it found it very shallow. All 2nd hand knowledge though
>>
>>128967282
I still play it's latest alpha from time to time. It's pretty fun.
>>
File: Dan_Southworth.jpg (26KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_Southworth.jpg
26KB, 267x400px
>>128925865
dmc4
I love 4 just because of vergil. it is pure pleasure playing him.His animations are great, things you can do with him are also great. Mobility he has is insane.
I really don't like playing Dante in this game though. Nero is also not my thing.
I am still maining 3rd one though
>>
>>128964409
How so?
>>
File: 1452902833879.png (1011KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
1452902833879.png
1011KB, 1000x657px
>>
Is Warframe cuhrayzee?
>>
>>128973374
>is f2p pay2skipgrind mmo cuhrayzee
don't know. Couldn't care enough to find out
>>
Dmc3 questions here:

1) what is the exact number of health buff enemies get when they DT; wanna make a mod so that the enemy health doesn't turn them into sponges but maintains their damage output.

2) has anyone tried the new Beta for the Style Switcher?
>>
>>128859016

Sorry for the late response. Meant to say this earlier but I forgot.

What you want to look out for is peculiar change in pattern from enemies. That's your cue to dodge. It'll be hectic to understand given that their movements can be pretty spastic but you'll get it in time. It also helps to understand the audio cues as more than just sound effects for flavor, they're also very good indicators for when to dodge along with things like sparks and shines.
Also learning Dodge Offset will help a good amount.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>128974509
i have no idea really but
requesting mod that gives hells prides infinite hp
>>
>>128975178
Isn't there a "enemies take no damage" trainer or Cheat Engine available?
>>
>>128973374
1000 hours in Warframe and roughly 5000 between all crazy games. No WF isn't crazy at all because melee mechanics are fuckin dumb/nonexistant, the gunplay and balance are horrid, and the entire game is glitchier than Day1 Skyrim. WF is about grinding, jewing other players and killing tons of enemies quickly so it's more likely to fall in the "musou with guns" category than the cuhrayzee one.

The only thing it has going on for it is good mobility through the parkour system, but the hitscan+aimbot enemies (a good 60% of them falls in this category) make it completely useless no matter how fast you go
>>
>Always screwing up just one tiny portion somehow in the W101 epilogue preventing me from my complete Pure Platinum
>Been trying for about 5 hours now

kill me
>>
Is Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition cuhrayzee? I've heard it got some depht, nothing really close to DmC: Devil May Cry, but i've heard it is nice.
>>
>>128979307

that's not even mildly amusing, at least try with your bait
>>
>>128979449
it is not a bait, i just felt the urge to say something stupid.
>>
Does Nero's Combo C actually do more damage than A or D? I know B is pretty garbage but I've honestly not sure if B is better DPS-wise than A/D
>>
>>128979660

again, then at least try with it and don't bump the thread with something dumb
>>
So RG's basic block in 3 says that it blocks and charges, but it's not particularly obvious that any meters actually increase while I hold it. Missing something or is it just lying?
also why is 3 rg so much better than 4's holy shit
>>
>>128982006
you know the orb in the style indicator? it will glow the more you absorb hits with royal guard. The more levels you have, the more you can absorb to use in a release.
>>
File: 1443169135907.jpg (59KB, 535x434px) Image search: [Google]
1443169135907.jpg
59KB, 535x434px
>>128979292

>Finally did it

I've overcome what feels like one of the longest, most frustrating vidya struggles of my life just so I can feel good about getting a slightly shinier trophy

Worth it
>>
>>128982108
Yeah, I know that off a block or perfect block you get charge, but the way the ability is written it seems like it's suggesting something charges up just by holding block.
>>
File: motivated boris.png (94KB, 325x350px) Image search: [Google]
motivated boris.png
94KB, 325x350px
>>128975178
I've tried searching but found none
Maybe I am stupid and missed it. Wouldn't mind if someone would share it
>>
>page 10
>>
File: 1426618773143.png (74KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1426618773143.png
74KB, 230x219px
>>128969794
same. vergil is life
>>
>>128974509
DMD enemies take 50% damage compared to Normal mode. DT DMD take 15% damage compared to Normal mode, so its around a 3-4 times defense boost. There is no health refill for DT enemies. DT enemies also have absolutely no offensive bonus; they do the same amount of damage before DT and after DT.
>>
File: 1450216972541.png (18KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
1450216972541.png
18KB, 174x231px
I dont suppose any of you lads know anything about recording Viewtiful Joe on Dolphin because holy fuck nothing works
>>
>>128997125
Bandicam, OBS, Fraqs, screen region capture doesn't work?
>>
Just started DMC2. Can someone give me a move list? I feel like I'm doing random combos just by mashing triangle.
>>
>>128997679

Fraps freezes the game and OBS shows a black screen no matter the settings.

Haven't tried bandicam so I'll give that a go.
>>
>>128997125
Change the frame limit to off, and you will have your video and audio synced, if that's the issue with Dolphin's built in frame and audio dump. Of course, the game won't be running at constant speed anymore, and just renders as fast as your computer can handle at the same time as dumping the video and audio.
>>
>>128997841
Your combos are based on the absolute position of your analog stick. Hold left for one combo, hold right for a different combo, and I think holding up also has its own combo, all of which are different from not holding any direction.
>>
File: 1447272215887.jpg (135KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
1447272215887.jpg
135KB, 1280x672px
>>128998325
>>128997679

Got it working with Dxtory at 60 frames, graphical enhancements and all.

Thanks anyway fellas.
>>
>>128998208
What? Placing a screen on top of the TAB should work. I don't meaning the standard injection/plug used to capture footage. Like.... recording your desktop while the tab is on screen.
>>
>>128999359
>dxtory
prepare yourself for file sizes
>>
>>129000061

the test footage was 1 minute long and 5.67GB

but it sure was pretty
>>
>>128997841
You switch combo paths by holding a direction mid -combo
So fwd+ Y Y Y is different than Y Y Y Y which is different than Y Y fwd+ Y Y Y
There's also shotgun moves where you fire the gun mid-combo
>>
>>128925865
dmc4. Apart from the incomplete story I think it's a masterpiece on every level. Easy to pick up for casuals, with controls that are easy to remember because of style and weapon switching, and it rewards every increase in your skill with cooler looking stuff. The only barrier I see is that you play nero first who gets you used to easy modo enemy reactions.

The big moveset also is a huge factor. dmc4 does what no other game does: give a retardedly huge moveset without having to go into menus or switch powers through some arbitrary mechanic like draining it from enemies.
>>
On the topic of dragon's dogma.

I've been posting about this game probably getting cuhrayzee when the pc version comes out. I figured as much due to what I observed when trying to juggle random npcs in the world. I noticed they stop a bit when hit in the air.
This doesn't work on enemies though, so I figured enemies probably have something that npcs don't. The stagger damage mechanic came to mind and it seemed plausible. Last night I finally had someone edit my save file and add in a few cheated rings that increase the base stagger damage the player does. If my theory was correct I would be able to juggle enemies in the same way now. I wasn't.

webm related shows why. And as someone yesterday posted: rip dragon's dogma cuhrayzee.
Even with more skill slots and weapon switching the game still wouldn't be cuhrayzee.

One of my dreams has died.
>>
File: DDDA failed juggle.webm (1MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA failed juggle.webm
1MB, 712x400px
>>129005261
>>
File: 1450217591989.jpg (97KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1450217591989.jpg
97KB, 435x435px
>>129005463
>>
>>129005463
>>129005261
oh well, at least the game is even more fun than it already was
>>
>>129008580
It is. I'm having good times dicking around with the magick archer. I'm still hoping for a skill slot mod and weapon switch mod. cuhrayzee or not, that would make the game a lot better.
>>
Dragons Dogma..... LMAO.

>>129005463
At this point, you're trying to put cuhrayzee into games not meant to be cuhrayzee. Therefore the game reminds you that we're not trying to be that game and to fuck off with your 'cuhrayzee combative' mindset. There are many games that do this different ways as a slap in the face of the player for being so disrespectful.

See: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
>>
Dropping in to say that DMC4:SE is on sale for fifteen at humble bundle and that MKH is on sale for like three bux on GOG for those interested.
>>
Is there a DMC4SE Vergil guide somewhere?
>>
File: 1432503645007.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1432503645007.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>129005463
i love dd but holy shit that was funny
>>
>>129017409
chastertech has videos on youtube
>>
>>129010549
>For my dream game I'll fuck with those cuhrayzee gay generals or whatever the fuck they call themselves desu. They deserve it for shitting on dmc2
>ara ara~ Itsuno-sama~ you're such a bad boy
>You know it bitch, now suck on this dick while I play flappy bird
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.