[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 749
Thread images: 106

White Flag Edition v2

Previous Thread: >>128365581
>Official news
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

http://www.pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Known Issues:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432
[Still awaiting console playerlist]

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
http://www.techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0
>>
>>128465804
>White Flag Edition v2
(I'm aware the image is unrelated, just continuing the old one)
>>
First for playing meme operators
>>
File: SIK9HARNESS4.jpg (21KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
SIK9HARNESS4.jpg
21KB, 400x360px
K9 operator when

Moves like he's pulling a hostage until he frees the hound, which will rush someone if it can path to it and will pin them

Tapping the special button again recalls the dog
>>
File: 1452540256505.png (18KB, 847x120px) Image search: [Google]
1452540256505.png
18KB, 847x120px
Stop making new threads. Just ignore them my god.
>>
Go back to reddit
>>
File: 1434999751336.jpg (149KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
1434999751336.jpg
149KB, 940x626px
>Sledge will never fuck you in the ass

why even operate?
>>
>>128466291
As I said in the old one, it's completely gone and there's zero chance anybody will discuss the game anymore in it. At 600 posts even if the shitstorm died there'd be like 10 posts before we had to make a new one anyway.
>>
>>128466140

cant wait to kill some doggos senpai
>>
>>128466425
So do not respond, Why do you feel the impulse to respond to a shitposter? You yourself are now a shitposter because of you lack of self control.
>>
WUAAAAAAAAA SHITPOST
WUAAAAAAAAAA REDDIT
WUAAAAAAAAAA VG SUCKS

Jesus christ, can we just discuss the game like normal fucking people???
>>
>>128466401
my fav part of that pic is where the one guy flips out over just a list being posted to reddit
>>
>>128466706
Respond to what? NOBODY was talking about the game, it wasn't just one shitposter.
>>128466794
Not as long as 16 year olds keep derailing threads with reddit obsession
>>
There are some Siege avatars in the playstation store.
Thinking of getting either Rook, or kawaii ugu Rook.
>>
>>128466948
>it wasn't just one shitposter
>more than one person can't hate me
please just trip so we can filter you
>>
>>128466948
So everyone who thinks you're a shitposter is a child now? Fuck off
>>
This needs to stop happening. Making a brand new thread whenever someone is shitting up one is just encouraging shitposters, because they know they can make you abandon a whole fucking thread.
Have one thread, and let it die naturally before making another
>>
>>128467192
Aaand here's the anti-reddit taskforce ready to shit up another thread. Who wants to make the new one?
>>
>>128467239
NO ONE IS SHITTING ON REDDIT

You're just an autist that keeps shitting up the generals
>>
>>128467192
>>128467227
You know it's possible more than one person is sick of people shitting up every thread with whining about other websites
>>128467229
What we need is a fucking janitor
>>128467370
Have you seen the last general? Anybody wants the shitposters to fuck off is reddit, apparently.
>>
>>128467239
You're the one shitposting
>>
>>128467239
trip or leave
>>
>>128467447
I have seen the last general and you're the problem were having.
>>
>>128467447
we need a janitor to remove you specifically
>>
>>128467239
He didn't even mention reddit in that post. This general is done for if autists like you keep making a thread everytime you get triggered
>>
Every single thread:
>Anon goes off on a tangent about reddit that's not game-related
>Another anon calls him on shitposting
>First anon is told to fuck off back to reddit/hugbox/circlejerk/whatever
>Shitstorm

Do janitors just not exist or what?
>>
File: download_20160113_133443.jpg (43KB, 431x303px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160113_133443.jpg
43KB, 431x303px
>>128467447
>>
Great thread lads, I can tell we're going places.
>>
>>128467721
What the fuck do you think this argument was about? He brought the argument from the last thread in here.

Everyone keeps going on about how I'm the one shitposting when my entire argument is that anybody who wants to shitpost both against or for reddit needs to fuck off.
>>
>>128467750
More like
>anon says "reddit" as a term to mean something is shit
>another anon gets triggered and tells him to stop
>first anon continues poking the upset anon
>shitposting from both sides
You're both wrong
>>
I don't frequent /vg/ all that often, is this sort of shitposting normal?
>>
>>128467951
>everyone keeps calling me a shitposter
>i'm not a shitposter
>>
>>128468078
No, a couple turbo-autists are bent on running the thread into the ground
>>
>>128467963
More like
>anon says "reddit" as a term to mean something is shit
>another anon tells him that yelling "reddit" at any post he disagrees with is shitposting (is it not?)
>first anon cries about reddit
>shitposting from both sides

I just want everyone to shut the fuck up however anon #1 keeps shitposting incessantly at the drop of a hat, #2 won't stop responding and multiple more anons jump in assuming what #1 said actually happened derailing it
>>
>>128468078
No, just one anon going off on someone that doesn't even exist
>>
>>128468101
Wow a whole 3 people who didn't even see how the argument started think I'm a shitposter.

I want all this shit to stop and it started in the first place because I was just sick of people hellbent on crying about various shitposters derailing every fucking thread; people assumed it was because I was defending reddit and proceeded to never let it go.
>>
>>128468221
YOU ARE A SHITPOSTER WHO IS EASILY TRIGGERED HOW DOES THAT EVEN EXIST
>>
>>128468452
>Shitpost about shitposting
>90% of the shitposting in the thread is coming from people shitposting about me
k
>>
>>128467870
>they have a 4chan
lol
>>
>>128468078
No. Thinking about starting to homopost, avatarfag, or lewdpost. Fight fire with fire and all that.
>>
>>128468447
Fuck I wasn't even the one to start any of these arguments except the first (by responding to the original shitposter), I don't know why everybody just has to constantly derail every fucking thread over it, especially when most of the arguments against me are just what the original shitposter said rather than what happened.

My involvement in this was because I was responding to irrational shitposting rather than ignoring or starting it, that's all. Shut the fuck up and talk about the game instead of keeping this asinine argument going.
>>
>>128468447
>I was just sick of people hellbent on crying about various shitposters derailing every fucking thread
You know what really derails a fucking thread? Making another one whenever you get triggered
>>
>>128468078
Basically what happened was
>Anon shitposts about reddit or something
>Anon shitposts about the first anon
>Multiple other anons join in on the shitstorm without knowing what happened (mostly using an out-of-context image made by some autistic anon for their information)
>Said multiple anons need to drag their asspain into every thread and just assume anybody who disagrees with them is a samefag
>>
>>128469307
You realize if you want to yell "TRIGGERED" at everything or argue about reddit you can go to /b/ or /s4s/ instead of ruining /r6g/ with your bullshit.

There's absolutely no reason to keep this going. I made a new thread so people could discuss the game but it took almost no time for
>>128467192
>>128467227
to bring their petty bullshit into the new thread so they could ruin that while simultaneously claim they're not shitposting

I'm not triggered, I don't like reddit, I just want you shitposters to fuck of so I can discuss the game. that is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 268x265px
Mmmmmm... The shitposting has begun. Never change r6g. Never change.
>>
>>128469970
Don't acknowledge the shitposting, talk about the game.
>>
>>128469970
Shitposting began several threads ago. We only have peace when the main offenders sleep/go out for a drive with mommy for tendies.
>>
I feel like such a useless piece of shit if I play Spetsnaz operators
>>
>>128470218
>implying mommy doesn't bring the tendies back home
>>
>>128469718
>You realize if you want to yell "TRIGGERED" at everything or argue about reddit you can go to /b/ or /s4s/ instead of ruining /r6g/ with your bullshit.
>There's absolutely no reason to keep this going. I made a new thread so people could discuss the game but it took almost no time for
You can't deny that you were so fucking triggered by shitposting that you created a new fucking thread.
I'm not even a shitposter, I want to discuss the game, but fucking pussys like you who make a brand new thread every time they see something they don't like makes that impossible.
Do you have any idea what fucking message you send when you make a brand new thread because shitposting triggered you
>oh wow, just a few posts and I got a fag to make a brand new thread
>I bet I can make him do it again
And you were fucking going to as well>>128467239
Splitting the threads instead of just ignoring the shitposters is fucking killing the threads. So fucking thank you for that faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 388x600px
>>128470062
>implying I want this shitflinging hilarity to stop
>>
>>128470374
I made a new thread because the last one was 100% shitposting, you can yell "lmaotriggered at me" all you want but you're the one who insists on keeping this going instead of just talking about the fucking game.

What's killing the threads are people like you who just can't ever let an argument die when everybody else is trying to.
>>
>>128470374
you know at the end of the day despite both sides shitposting, at least the other guy is trying to talk about the game instead of dragging this on
>>
>>128468781
shit bro you dont
>>
>>128470634
>omg this shitposting is like really triggering me right now
>I could just do the normal fucking thing and ignore it and not reply, and make some posts about the game, saving the thread
>Nah I'm too #Triggered, better just make a new thread
>Surely shitposters won't fucking follow since I literally just showed them how much of a fucking pussy pushover I am, creating a brand new thread because I can't handle seeing shitposting
Splitting the fucking threads is what harms this shit more, because it encourages shitposting.
You can't honestly say showing shitposters that you will freak out and create a new thread every time you get triggered will not make them want to do it more
>>
>Makes another thread to escape shitposting
>It drags on even here
It's just glorious.
>>
>>128470915
I also want to discuss the game, but it's near impossible when the faggot spergs out and makes a brand new thread every time he feels threatened by shitposting.
It's literally telling shitposters "Come here and trigger me, I'll just keep making new threads"
>>
Posting in both threads

http://strawpoll.me/6529775
>>
>>128471086
>Still spamming insults and shitposting instead of discussing the game
You're only proving my point that you're the primary shitposter
>>128471248
I made the thread because the last one was 100% shitposting, it had nothing to do with sperging out, feeling threatened or any nonsense.
I want to discuss the game, -nobody- in the last one was and even if they tried it'd just be buried under shitposting.

I also only ever made one new thread, cool it with the PSY101 bullshit.
>>
>>128471086
you're obviously the bigger shitposter at this point, get the fuck over it already and drop it instead of ruining every thread with your butthurt
>>
>>128471437
This poll isn't biased at all. It's not every time they see shitposting, it's when the last 200 posts were all shitposting and nobody was discussing the game.

Unbiased poll: http://strawpoll.me/6529795
>>
>>128471447
You still didn't prove me wrong, that what you're doing is just encouraging shitposters by showing them how easy it is to upset you.
>>128471450
>someones literally dividing threads and encouraging shitposters
>speak out against it
>GOD JUST GET OVER IT
>>
>>128471781
I've been trying to end this argument and similar ones for threads but you have some autistic need to bring every thread down with you. Why don't you keep your retarded theories about my thought process to yourself, shut the fuck up and talk about the game?

It's because you're an egotistical teenager who's willing to ruin every thread as long as it means in his mind he won an argument with an online stranger. Let's say I am easily triggered or whatever, do you think an appropriate response is to shit up every thread about it?
>>
>>128472008
Stop dodging the my main point and try actually replying to it.
Splitting up threads everytime they are getting flooded with shitposters only encourages them. Because they just made a guy abandon the thread and start a whole new one. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
>>128472240
Why don't you attempt to have a civil discussion with me instead of just blindly shitposting and spamming insults?

Shitposters win when the ONLY venue we can talk about the game succumbs to their shitposting to the point where nobody can discuss the game, how is that any better than making a new thread to talk about it?

Every time these stupid arguments start I don't know why I get this involved but in the end it boils down to people calling me a shitposter/redditor simply because I want to discuss the game.
>>
>>128472568
Stop dodging my question already.
>>128472240
>Splitting up threads everytime they are getting flooded with shitposters only encourages them. Because they just made a guy abandon the thread and start a whole new one. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
>>128472798
I answered your question, what do you want? It's not a situation with an ideal outcome. Janitors/mods refuse to clean this shit up and ban the shitposters so every thread devolves into shitposters arguing about who's the bigger shitposting.

Look at the first White Flag thread, we had a good discussion for a few hundred posts. It obviously does work even if it's a temporary measure; again it's not an ideal solution but it's better than fruitlessly trying to talk about the game in a thread where nobody else is.
>>
>>128473005
>I answered your question
You didn't
>Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
I can't even tell anymore if you people are just that new to the internet, or just that fucking bored.
It's really kind of magical.
>>
>>128473145
>Look at the first White Flag thread, we had a good discussion for a few hundred posts. It obviously does work even if it's a temporary measure; again it's not an ideal solution but it's better than fruitlessly trying to talk about the game in a thread where nobody else is.

>>128473164
I tried to back down multiple times for the sake of thread, it doesn't work.
>>
Why does a normie game like this attract shitposting of this magnitude?
>>
>>128473390
Again, it starts with two shitposters; multiple more join in without knowing how the original shitposting started and also shitpost. Thread becomes shitposters arguing about who's the bigger one because we have no fucking mods or janitors.

New thread happens, somebody cries about shitposting or drags an argument from the old thread into the new one and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>128473226
And see how long it worked out this time? Minutes before shitposters came.
>>
>>128473606
It still worked before however as I said in >>128473581
somebody insisted on dragging bullshit from the last thread into this one derailing this one too. Regardless since we're not flinging insults anymore, you want to just let it go here for the sake of the thread?
>>
>>128473226
>I tried to back down multiple times for the sake of thread, it doesn't work.
How is shitposting even real? Just close your eyes, walk away from the screen nigga
>>
File: news_castle_profile_204039[1].jpg (302KB, 785x768px) Image search: [Google]
news_castle_profile_204039[1].jpg
302KB, 785x768px
VIDEO GAMES
TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE OR RESPOND TO ANY POSTS ABOVE THIS ONE
JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
Topic: how much of a useless fucking cunt this guy is. I also didn't know he was black until seeing this image[/spoiler[
>>
>>128474435
CAN'T HASSLE CASTLE
>>
>>128474435
I'm good at spoilers.
>>
>>128474435
I enjoy the false sense of security I get when the windows have castle barriers on them.
>>
>>128474435
Anyone else think Sledge shouldn't be able to break castle barricades?
>>
>>128474723
No.
>>
>>128474723
Maybe not in 1 hit, but he should definitely be able to break them fairly easily.
>>
>>128474723
Fuck no
>>
>>128474723
No. Castle just needs a rework period, even in capable hands he isn't that useful.
>>
>>128474806
I think two hits would be fair enough. Gives defenders a warning if they hear the first sledge
>>
>>128474435
Yeah, I tend to agree. I've never said to myself "thank god for those castle-cades" and indeed am often cursing them for obstructing my movement as a defender during heated firefights.
>>
>>128475567
>Castle walls up the objective room immediately
>3 drones pop in and find the objective before any defender can even see them
>Tear down barricades
>Castle puts them back up the second after
>Fuze pops by and clusters the objective room
>Nobody can kill or stop him since Castlecades
>Nobody can leave the room in time since Castlecades
>>
Kinda wish they gave Castle a steel rollable barricade instead of Kevlar.
>>
>>128474435
>tfw my name is Miles
>>
>>128475816
Kek, classic Castle. Can't argue with dat UMP tho
>>
Just got my copy in the mail and im starting it up soon. Any tips you guys wouldnt mind sharing with me?
>>
>>128476174
>tfw not surprised the fag is from Sherman Oaks
>>
>>128476423
Tachanka is great and don't let anybody convince you otherwise.

Ash is a very annoying operator to face but thankfully GSG 9 defenders and Smoke have a massive damage bonus against her.
>>
>>128476423

watch the tutorial videos, they give you as total of 600 renown, enough for an operator an a minor attachment for one of their weapons.

don't buy IQ or pulse as a first operator, they're total shit at the moment.

after you're done the tutorial videos, the situations can net you a few thousand renown, and valuable mechanics knowledge.

they get at the MP and have fun.
>>
>>128476423
Tachanka is useless, ignore >>128476723
Listen to >>128476729
Don't play Fuze on hostage maps
Don't wall up every doorway just because you can
Don't use lasers on anybody except Blitz/Montage
Keep your drones alive for use as a free camera
Use your fucking E and Q keys
>>
is this game worth playing/the money
>>
>>128477047
A couple more while I'm at it:
Don't spam pings when using a camera or drone; the enemy will look for you if you do it too often
STOP FUCKING DROPPING DEVICES INTO BANDIT'S ELECTRIFIED BARBED WIRE REEEEEEEEE
If playing Jaeger on a hostage map don't put his devices near the hostage; you want the enemies to kill said hostage

>>128477267
Yes and yes. $60 is a little steep but you can get a key for like $35
>>
>>128477267
It's fun but I wouldn't want to pay $59.99 for it.
>>
Tell me about Mute, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>128478005
He's autistic.
>>
>>128478297
He's talking about Mute not Glaz
>>
File: why.jpg (18KB, 363x218px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
18KB, 363x218px
Why do they do this...
>>
That pained scream Castle makes when he gets shot is hilarious, I don't hear them from any other character but his is super fucking loud and can be heard from just about anywhere in the same building or maybe even outside.
>>
>>128474723
>bullets can't penetrate
>somehow a slege hammer can

yeah makes no sense
>>
>Pick Glaz
>Castle barred some windows

Help, I need a shoe to beat down this boner
>>
File: 144981290581.jpg (113KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
144981290581.jpg
113KB, 800x376px
>>128478380
Jager is an autist too
>>
Which girl has the roundest bum?

I personally believe its IQ.
>>
>>128479401
Those jeans man, tight groupings
>>
>>128479401
It is the jew

Ash might have a good ass but it's hidden by the BDU
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 634x892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 634x892px
Do you people Glaz with or without the suppressor? I am on the fence. That extra damage to deal with rook armor or be all sneaky like.
>>
>>128479604
The damage is bullshit in this game, it takes the same amount of bullets to down or kill a man with or without the suppressor
>>
>>128479604
any supressor has a secret stat change not displayed in the menu, it makes you 25% more operator.
>>
>>128479604
who needs the extra damage when your shooting headshots?
>>
File: 1444508358844.gif (350KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444508358844.gif
350KB, 500x281px
>>128480634
>be me
>be operating as pro advanced flank assaulter
>run into rum
>defender turns around, aims at me
>fires bullet at my head
>"not today" I say to him, unsheathing my M1040
>shoot the bullet out of the air
>mfw I shot the headshot
>>
>>128480634
For when you don't headshot. I just expect a snarky reply back though.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 643x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 643x358px
>>128481282
>>
What was in the new update today?
>>
>>128479604
>Going in sneaky beaky like and not cheeki breeki like
>>
>>128481331
>For when you don't headshot.
git gud la
headshots or no shots
i bet you dont even walk around with a mac 11 with acog
>>
>>128482469
melee or bust
>>
>>128481827
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1370872-Patch-Notes-Update-1-3?s=cfeaeae8c2b939c26ca171d5319c6f70
>>
>>128482796

>permabans
>(proper) blanket fixes for serious exploits
>all platforms being updated in a timely manner
>0041 error being worked on

based fucking patch
>>
>>128485225
Yeah, and good to know their "major patch per month" plan doesn't mean we won't get hot fixes for bugs in the interim.
>>
>>128485225
I hope servers get more improvements. The game is awfully laggy for a small scale competitive shooter.
>>
File: 1450838797606.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
1450838797606.gif
49KB, 69x120px
>tfw i no longer have disconnects

Haven't been disconnected from a match for about a week now.

I used to get d/c'd from about 1/3 of all matches, and after midnight I would get disconnected from all of them.

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
File: 9018025812.jpg (946KB, 1920x1392px) Image search: [Google]
9018025812.jpg
946KB, 1920x1392px
>>128479401
>>
>>128487290
these are all shit
>>
>>128487290
Alternative character skins for operators when?
>>
>>128487459
99 cents per costume
>>
>>128487827
No way, that would actually be sort of reasonable. It would be $4.99 each for sure.
>>
>mfw I'm the guy who said reddit first and got >>128469718 upset
>mfw I haven't been here in a over a week

What happened here? What's with all the shit flinging?
>>
>>128476729
>pulse
>total shit

Want to know how I know you're a scrub?
>>
>>128488454
Long story short, the dude got so buttblasted over people saying reddit and shitposting that he made a brand new thread even though the old one was still alive
>>
>>128485225
>>0041 error being worked on
>suddenly getting synchronizing issues again
epic
>>
>>128488454
And look who's back to ruin more threads with shitposting
>>
>>128488493
Gog pls go
>>
How do play defense? Sitting in the room never works, and roaming kinda works.
>>
>>128488798
Really? I remember him getting pretty upset when I originally said it. Been a week and he's still that mad?

>>128488865
Haven't been here in over a week anon, calm down.
>>
>>128488798
What actually happened: children wouldn't stop crying about reddit, other guy says that they're shitposting is shitposting and the thread flips the fuck out over it.
>>128488939
I'm the original guy and haven't been starting the arguments, the anti-reddit squad flips their shit over nothing and derails the thread at the drop of a hat and calls anybody who disagrees with them a shitposter and keeps it going for threads at a time.

I keep telling both sides to fuck off and talk about the game but a couple anons refuse to drop the subject and shit up every thread with their nonsense
>>
>>128488939
Yes he is. You can read this thread and see how buttblasted he's gotten. We don't have to keep talking about it
>>
>>128489213
that their* fuck
Anyway this thread's going to go to shit now because >>128488798 is trying to stir shit up again.
>>128489267
Are you the one who's just been spamming U MAD and TRIGGERED over and over and refused to let the argument die?
>>
>>128488935
>sitting in the room never works

Git gud.
>>
>>128489213
>What actually happened
>dude got so #Triggered by people saying reddit and shitposting that he made a brand new thread, thinking shitposters wouldn't follow
>in the new thread less than 15 minutes after it was made he suggests making yet another fucking thread because shitposters followed
Literal retard
>>
>>128489267
Yeah I can see >>128489213

>>128489267
Whatever happened to the other shitposters? Did you guys finally get rid of them? Looking at the general now only shows the upset anon shitposting. It's bad, but I'll take one shitposter over 5
>>
>>128489440
Less doesn't work, more I end up 1v5 every time. Also, it's boring.
>>
>>128488935
I tend to think that 3 should stay holed up in the (properly fortified) room while 2 roam/set up watch at key areas outside of the room, be it a key stair well, ceiling breach spot, etc. The roamers slowly work their way back towards the room as the attackers do the same, always looking for flanking opportunity.

Defense strategy is also dependent on operator selection though.
>>
File: 144098108251.jpg (207KB, 2000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
144098108251.jpg
207KB, 2000x1251px
>>128487425
I like them
>>
>>128489394
>Are you the one who's just been spamming U MAD and TRIGGERED
No, but to be fair making a brand new thread because you were so upset by the shitposting honestly sounds like you got triggered to me.

Saying you weren't doesn't prove otherwise
>>
>>128489458
>>128489474
I made the new thread because the old one was a solid 200 posts of shitposting, and >>128489458 spergs out on me for hours over it and now his asspain is starting this up again.

You can call me butthurt all you want but I'm not the one who keep instigating these arguments and derailments
>>
>>128489603
I'm not going to pick sides, but if the entire general is blaming you for shitposting then don't think you should just stop? Don't get upset, but my 8 year old daughter can figure this out.
>>
>>128489602
And you're using the same insults and shitty arguments that that guy was using, interesting.
>UR TRIGGERED UR UPSET
Are you 13? I made the thread because I want to discuss the game and it was impossible to do it in the old one thanks to people like you making it /s4s/-lite. When a thread is hundreds of posts of shitposting it's not unreasonable to make a new one.

One or two samefags hellbent on shitposting are just yelling "TRIGGERED" and "BUTTHURT" over and over not realizing they're the ones who ruin every thread with endless shitposting
>>
>>128489787
Triggered is a pretty popular word anon. Especially nowadays where people are easily offended.
>>
>>128489779
It's not the entire general, it's two or three shitposters jump on any post as an excuse to ruin the thread. They've instigated every single derailment and just continue shitposting no matter what happens then go all U MAD U TRIGGERED if you tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>128489603
>derailments
You literally derailed the thread by making a second one. Yes it was full of shitposting, but by ending it early you offically gave every shitposter a gold fucking star letting them know someone got so fucking upset they made a whole new thread, which encourages them to shit up threads even harder
>>
HOLY FUCK

JUST FUCKING STOP

READ YOUR POST BEFORE YOU REPLY

IF IT DOES NOT CONTAIN INFORMATION RELEVANT TO THE GAME, SETTING UP A TEAM, OR DISCUSSION OF THE GAME ITSELF, JUST FUCKING OFF YOURSELF

NO MORE FUCKING THREAD DRAMA
>>
>>128489787
>pointing out that someone is mad now gets you called samefag
You literally were upset. There's absolutely no denying that. It's not my fault the word "triggered" accurately describes what happened to you
>>
>>128489942
But I mean, you do seem pretty upset.
>>
>>128489942
What do you think of the new patch fixes?
>>
>>128489945
And what about the other alternate thread someone else made? It was free of shitposting for hundreds of posts until someone I was arguing with in a previous thread dragged that bullshit into it.
I want to discuss the game, not fling shit back and forth like an addled toddler
>>128490028
That was my point from the start yet we have fucktards like >>128490106 who derail every thread with shitposting, butthurt and childish insults then call anybody who's sick of their shitposting mad.
>>128490191
Mildly annoyed and bored at best.

This won't end until these kids stop digging up retarded arguments to drag into other threads because even if I'm not responding someone else will and they just assume it's me anyway.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
AND
TALK
ABOUT
THE
GAME
OR
DON'T
ALL

I'm taking the highroad here, if you respond to this with more shitposting then you can consider this thread going to shit your fault.
>>
>>128489945
Any tips for a CS player making the leap to r6?
>>
>>128490407

They're almost not enough, and they should have been present at release

I'm sure someone figured out the prep phase exploit during the beta, and aimbots have probably been present since the beta also, at least in a rudimentary sense. those are the worst offenders being treated in this patch.

>>128490534

map knowledge is huge. if a map is persistently confusing you, go play it on a 10 minute round in a custom match.
>>
>>128490425
Glaz a must pick for attackers on 747, y/n?
>>
File: IndentifyAsEliteOperator.jpg (41KB, 374x276px) Image search: [Google]
IndentifyAsEliteOperator.jpg
41KB, 374x276px
Hey guys I was asking if anyone could give me tips on using Trapkan effectively. I asked in the previous thread but im not gonna state the obvious. Anything helps
>>
>>128490425
>this huge post that screams "I'm fucking mad"
>>
>>128482159
god fucking damnit

I hate russian operators so much
>>
>>128490663
He's good against idiots in solo queue but I wouldn't call it a must pick, no against any team who actually knows the map and will be avoiding windows.
>>
>>128490769
I play Capcom a lot. I use mines to protect my back and just flank the enemy when my friends say "they're at the fucking door"

Pick up some easy kills and usually win the game. My group of 3 is 27/0
>>
>>128490769
Pick someone else
>>
>>128490964
In the last thread I asked about Fuze. I should have said that I just unlocked Trapkan my bad
>>
>>128490663

if you can crack off headshots well and they're consistently on the second floor, yes. but you won't know until you're in-game, and on ranked only a stupid team chooses the second floor for this reason.

>>128490769

use his traps on doors that aren't obviously between you and the attackers, nobody expects a 3rd floor window across the map on consulate to have a trap in it, for example.

don't use EVER them on castle barricades, and don't use them near mutes if possible. they're get destroy and noticed easily, respectively
>>
>>128490425
>Mildly annoyed and bored at best.
>This won't end until these kids stop digging up retarded arguments to drag into other threads because even if I'm not responding someone else will and they just assume it's me anyway.
>SHUT
>THE
>FUCK
>UP
>AND
>TALK
>ABOUT
>THE
>GAME
>OR
>DON'T
>POST
>AT
>ALL
>I'm taking the highroad here, if you respond to this with more shitposting then you can consider this thread going to shit your fault.
This isn't midly annoyed, this is full blown butt blasted man
>>128490534
Well there's a big difference in gameplay considering the destructible environment. A good tip would to be always aware of your surroundings. What can and can't be destroyed. You can use so many things to your advantage.
One thing I like to do if breach through floors going to the floor below, and sneak back up the stairs to get behind enemies. Also on defense check cameras when you have time to, on offense make sure you take out cameras
>>
>>128490425
>>128490425
I'm going to respond to you because I ant more information on what is happening here. I;m curious how you've come so far. Last thing I remember is saying ">>>reddit" to a post, you flipped, and then I left to drop my kid off. Haven't been here since.

This is a little confusing too. Why did you say this >>128488865

>>128490769
Lay traps at entrances. Attackers don't expect it and it slows them down.
>>
File: SiegeBalls.png (502KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SiegeBalls.png
502KB, 4000x2000px
lets all be frens
>>
>>128491286
Aw sweet dude. When was this made? Fuze should be "kills the hostage with cluster charge"
>>
File: report and ignore.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
report and ignore.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>128490786
>>128491147
>>
>>128491443
finished it yesterday, the joke with fuze is that he is a bad 'bad' fuze who cant even play fuze wrong correctly EXPLAININGTHEJOKE
>>
>>128491280
I'm not arguing again but basically a few shitposters became completely obsessed with me and derailed multiple threads just to bitch about me among other people who agreed with me which they just assumed were me. It's just complete nonsense; the first few times I offered multiple concessions from the arguments for the sake of the thread, they refused just so they could shitpost more, I gave up and stopped replying, people took my place and then those shitposters assumed anybody who disagreed with them was me.

That one shitposter as you can see is still trying to provoke me so he can further derail the thread but I'm done.
>>
File: 1447947693147.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
1447947693147.gif
2MB, 643x539px
>>128491498
You're right. Next time stop posting before you have a giant wall of text that screams how mad you are
>>
>>128491286
Where's the autist who went full damage control over this getting posted on reddit? I liked him.
>>128491725
Nigga that wasn't even me, I told you I'm not replying to him anymore.
>>
>>128491545
No, I get the joke. But the worst kind of Fuze is one that kills the hostage. I'd rather have a bad teammate than a teammate who straight up makes us lose a round.

>>128491649
I'm noticing that you keep blaming everyone else. The guy baiting you s barely doing anything. Why did you respond for that week since I first posted? Wait, did you actually respond that long? I guess you would have if you have a reputation now.
>>
>>128491443
>wanting it to be that obvious
>>128491649
You are the one derailing threads.
Here are the polls from earlier, agreeing that splitting up threads is fucking stupid
http://strawpoll.me/6529775/r

http://strawpoll.me/6529795/r
>>
>>128491854
my work got posted on reddit? link that shit i gotta see this
>>
>>128489592
where are u getting this btw senpai id like to check them all out if they exist for each operator
>>
FUCKING STOP

WE HAD FIVE MINUTES OF PEACE

JUST LET IT GO

DISCUSS THE GAME OR DISCUSS NOTHING
>>
>>128491904
I wasn't the only one arguing with him, everybody (mostly a couple shitposters) were just assuming it was me.
>>128491958
One poll is clearly biased, neither have a respectable sample size

>>128492035
inuo someone was flipping out over it.
>>
>>128491958
It's obvious but that IS the worst kind of Fuze player

>>128491958
>>128491649
Polls? That's funny shit. How many polls have been posted since a week ago? Is reddit guy that bad?
>>
>>128492126
Friendly reminder >>128488798 started it up again

Seriously how the fuck do we get ahold of a janitor?
>>
>>128492140
So all these posts here weren't you? Come on guy, my kid even admits she's wrong every now and then. All you've done is blame others.

If it means anything I'll apologize I originally posted ">>>reddit" that cause you to get upset. I'm sorry.
>>
>>128492140
oh so it didnt get posted? damn i wanted to see real autists judge it
>>
>Been playing fine for weeks
>Suddenly every time I start game it gets stuck on Creating Squad loading screen
>Stays there for 5-10 minutes before telling me servers aren't available
>Click on Multiplayer
>Gets stuck on same screen again

I've tried verifying files, even a full reinstall. Same issue. Found a couple dozen other people who had the same issue, some say they haven't been able to play for weeks and are ready to give up, and Ubisoft is ignoring it completely.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>128492317
Please find one so he can boot your ass. Fuck you're extremely sensitive.
>>
>>128492364
What's with parents and going out of their way to tell everybody at every opportunity they have a kid? If you hadn't noticed these derailments keep occuring because dedicated shitposters are so butthurt they need to keep dragging arguments from past threads into new ones
>>128492494
(You)
>>
>>128492437

xbox servers are shitting the bed if you're on that. Otherwise, Good luck finding a fix, friend.
>>
>>128492140
>One poll is clearly biased, neither have a respectable sample size
Except one poll clearly isn't biased, and still agrees that it's fucking dumb
>b-but not that many people voted
The people who bothered to vote still agree
>>
>>128492605
Congratulations?

For the 900th time, can we just shut the fuck up and talk about the game instead of trying to keep this shit going.
>>
>>128492583
>completely ignoring the part where you participate in the arguments, thus continuing the shitposting
>>
>>128492583
Dude, calm down. I just can't understand why you seem so upset. We've been having a decently calm talk and then you just flip out again?

And no I haven't noticed the derailments in the last threads because I haven't been here in over a week.
>>
seriously just stop replying to them, if your post contain their post number you're fucking doing it wrong.
>>
>>128492817
Again, look back. The other guy flipping out started the latest one, I stopped responding to him and now he keeps shitposting trying to bait me.
>>
>>128492747
Can we agree not to make a new general until this one dies? Because that's how this whole shit flinging got started
>>
>>128492906
You could just stop responding.
>>
File: 144981720951.jpg (332KB, 1779x2000px) Image search: [Google]
144981720951.jpg
332KB, 1779x2000px
>>128492078
Artist is Arman Akopian. Unfortunately, only a couple of concept artwork for an individual operator have been shown.
>>
>>128492956
I did. He's still trying to bait me so he can derail the thread further. I'm going to do something here
--------THE IS THE SHUT THE FUCK UP LINE, WHOEVER CONTINUES THE ARGUMENT OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES IT AFTER THIS LINE IS KING SHITPOSTER-------------------
>>
This is a good general
>>
>don't play Fuze on hostage maps
why not? just don't cluster charge the hostage room.
>>
>>128493064
>GUYS I STOPPED REPLYING TO HIM
>SEE I'M STILL NOT REPLYING TO HIM
>HE'S TRYING TO BAIT ME BUT I'M NOT REPLYING GUYS
Holy shit just stop posting altogether, god damn
>>
Video games.
>>
>>128493212
That's easy for decent/good players. But for new players who don't know the maps yet they shouldn't be picking Fuze.
>>
>>128493223
In his defense he was responding to me >>128492956 >>128492817 though.
>>
>>128493347
once you find the hostage you know where he is with a big yellow indicator. Fuze can kill one or two people with little to no effort. Just don't place the charges near the yellow indicator!
>>
>>128493223
>>128493471
Stop. Please, just stop.
>>
File: 1410548569316.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1410548569316.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>>128493049
A fucking siren on his helmet, they seriously could not have thought this would've been a good idea.
>>
>>128493524
You're assuming you find the hostage/objective every single game though. A good team will stop your drones.

>>128493548
I was just defending the guy. Jesus, is everyone this hostile?
>>
Hey guys
>>
>>128493635
I realize you're defending him me :) but the only way this will end is if we stop acknowledging any of this ever happened.
>>
>>128493471
His posts contributed literally nothing except
>IT'S NOT ME SHITPOSTING, IT'S HIM
>I'M NOT REPLYING TO HIM THOUGH
>MAN HE IS BAITING ME, NOT REPLYING THOUGH
>>
>>128493952
Yeah I know, I'm stating he was responding to me.
>>
Report and don't respond. All I'm saying. I won't reference which post(s) but you can probably guess.
>>
Maybe the reason nobody talks about the game is because there is nothing to talk about.

Ubisoft content please.
>>
>>128494206
I can't wait for the new operators. The bear trap chick looks interesting. Just hope they won't be useless like Capcom's mines.
>>
I LIKE VIDEO GAMES
DOES ANYBODY ELSE LIKE VIDEO GAMES
LET'S TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
SPECIFICALLY RAINBOW SIX GAMES
>>
>>128494315
>useless like Capcom's mines
>die once to trip mine during my first few hours
>swear I'll never fall for that again

And I never did. What a shit gadget, barely above the turret or IQ's whatever.
>>
>>128466336,>>128466794,>>128466425,>>128466706,>>128466948,>>128466901,>>128467192,>>128467227,>>128467229,>>128467239,>>128467447,>>128467370,>>128467494,>>128467510,>>128467652,>>128467653,>>128467721,>>128467750,>>128467951,>>128467963,>>128468078,>>128468101,>>128468171,>>128468452,>>128468447,>>128468223,>>128468221,>>128468452,>>128468582,>>128468934,>>128469008,>>128469307,>>128469360,>>128469970,>>128470218,>>128470301,>>128470374,>>128470634,>>128470915,>>128471071,>>128471197,>>128471086,>>128471248,>>128471437,>>128471447,>>128471450,>>128471749,>>128471781,>>128472008,>>128472240,>>128472568,>>128472798,>>128473005,>>128473145,>>128473164,>>128473226,>>128473390,>>128473581,>>128473606,>>128473743,>>128473767>>128488454,>>128488798,>>128488865,>>128488939,>>128489213,>>128489267,>>128489394,>>128489458,>>128489474,>>128489602,>>128489603,>>128489779,>>128489787,>>128489923,>>128489942,>>128489945,>>128490191,>>128490106,>>128490407,>>128490425,>>128490786,>>128491147,>>128491498,>>128491649,>>128491725,>>128491854,>>128491904,>>128491958,>>128492035,>>128492078,>>128492140,>>128492160,>>128492317,>>128492364,>>128492387,>>128492494,>>128492583,>>128492605,>>128492747,>>128492782,>>128492817,>>128492906,>>128492921,>>128492956,>>128493064,>>128493193,>>128493223,>>128493471,>>128493771,>>128493952,>>128494059

every single off-topic post itt

too fucking many

if your post contains the terms "shitposter" "janitor" "reddit" "triggered" "bait" "mods" or "poll", you deserve more than a ban

you deserve death

and so, I do too.

post on topic or stop fucking posting

that doesn't mean sprinkle your shitpost with half-ass game related content and call it okay

it means stop posting ANYTHING about previous off-topic posts

I'm going to stop posting. if I need to be banned for this shit to stop, so be it. I'd rather go out as a martyr than be on this fucking sinking ship until February when the dlc drops.
>>
>>128494869
At least they have a certain value of delaying people and punishing careless rushing.
>>
>>128494912
ANON WE JUST GOT BACK ON TOPIC WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
>>
>>128494869
I wouldn't say shit. It's useless for killing people. But it's great or slowing down the enemies and watching you flank.

>>128494912
Why? Why did you take all that time to continue shitposting?
>>
>Kapkan trap kills 2-3 people at once

How does this happen? How big is the blast radius on one of those?
>>
>>128494912
Reddit Defense Force anon needs to fucking leave.
>>
>>128495070

it's the same as nitro, isn't it? it's about the same size
>>
>>128494912
1/13/2016

THE DAY REDDIT DEFENSE FORCE ANON LOST HIS SHIT
>>
>>128493635
then don't cluster charge anything unless you know where the hostage is!
>>
>>128495109
>>128495170
Both of you leave too.

Fuck I'm just reporting every off topic post in this thread from here on
>>
>>128494912
FUCKING ASSBLASTED
>>
>Report every off topic post
>Most of my screen is hidden post tabs

Anyway, what's the general opinion of Jaeger?
>>
>>128495070
One of the few times they got me was when I was following close behind another guy. Naturally I assumed the person in the fucking front of the formation was checking for traps, but he managed to activate one, killing both himself, me, and another teammate.
>>
>>128495780
I like him, real nice guns. Not a fan of no nitro though, makes shields a bitch.
>>
>>128495780
Literally tippy top roamer.
Gadget is a bit shit, but far from useless.
Some people argue Rad Larry is better because his gadget is more useful, but Moves like Jaeger has probably the strongest defensive weapon.
>>
>>128495858
Mm, every time I play him I keep thinking "I wish I had a nitro"
>>128495931
Basically was trying to gauge his gadget's usefulness instead of outright asking. The only real benefit I see for him over Radical Larry is he can use ACOGs but I never found that to be too useful anyway.
>>
>>128496084
I would say on hostage Jaeger's gadget is worse than nothing because it can save the hostage from getting killed by attackers.
>>
>>128496245
I have a separate pool of heroes depending on the objective for both sides and avoid him on hostage for that reason.
>>
Is anyone else really dissatisfied with the sights in this game? They're just so unnecessarily huge and obstructive, save for the slav reflex sight.

I'd rather not always just put an acog on everything.
>>
>>128496364
>save for the slav reflex sight.
I'd kill for that on other operators. I just run red dot on everyone else barring the occasional holo.
>>
File: 1281566576445.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1281566576445.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>128496484
>Red dot
>>
>>128496484
Triangle and ACOG are the kings, friend.
>>
>>128496936
>>128497053
Guess I'll give triangle a shot. Already have it on Radical Larry so I'll switch back to it for a bit.
>>
>>128497097
Only reason triangle trumps red dot is because the sight is centered on the tip of the triangle, instead of in the middle of a blob. Gives you an actual point to work with instead of a "dot" that usually covers their whole head. Holo is technically the most precise, but it's ugly and gets in the way. Acog is the absolute best once you get used to it. If triangle still seems like shit try doing a couple Thunts by yourself with the Acog to get the hang of it. Headshots start pouring in once you get used to the zoom.
>>
>>128497780
Sounds reasonable enough, that said I find myself trying to clear rooms with an ACOG a lot more than I'm trying to fight long range with a different scope so I'm avoiding that for now.
>>
>playing on small map
>try to sneak up on defenders
>pulse uses his fucking wall hacks

Every goddamn time.
>>
"Hey I've never seen the Rainbow 6 general before, may as well read it to hear about the new patch."

All I see is a shot poster crying about shitposters shitposting and tipping his fedora at everyone who is calling him a faggot for acting like a faggot. Please tell me this shithead doesn't do this often, I wanted to read about the patch not some Days Of Our Lives Shitpost Edition bullshit.
>>
>>128497780
except the devs fucked up, and your shots actually land somewhere in the body of the triangle
>>
File: 445-453.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
445-453.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>128495070
>>
>>128498024
I used a program to highlight the center pixel on my screen to see for myself, it's like a millimeter below the tip on my 24 inch monitor. Shouldn't be that big a deal in the heat of things. Probably should have mentioned it though.
>>
File: 432.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
432.webm
3MB, 720x405px
I remember when everyone was pretty bad at this game. Beta was fun.
>>
>>128497996
Threads have been shit for a week or two now, just go the reddit if you actually want to talk about the game.
>>
>>128498078
Nice unrelated webm.

upvoted.
>>
>>128498024
>>128498239
I remember we had a discussion about it before and it was in the upper area of the triangle.
>>128497996
>>128498341
NO WE JUST GOT BACK ON TOPIC, STOP
>>
File: Asshole has joined the server.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole has joined the server.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>128498382
>>
>>128498326
>look at the man who killed you
>it's kapkan

lmao
>>
>>128498326
>tfw get Blitz flashed and somehow melee him to death in blind panic
>>
>>128498326
>I remember when everyone was pretty bad at this game.
Like anything changed.
>>
File: 446.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
446.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>128498524
>>
>>128498549
>achievement unlocked: Knife for the camera
>>
What do you think determines who you get matched against in ranked? I'm not seeing a difference from casual other than there being no players under 20.
>>
File: 445-451.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
445-451.webm
2MB, 720x405px
Last one for now
>>
>>128498879
>What do you think determines who you get matched against in ranked?
pic related
>>
>if you shoot the jukebox in that shitty bar map it turns off

NEXT GEN
>>
>>128499178
I am so thankful for this. I do it everywhere that has music.
>>
>>128499178

yeah, being able to turn off noise sources is huge

I've killed two defenders who I overheard doing this, caught them both mid-reload
>>
File: r6cards.png (390KB, 628x444px) Image search: [Google]
r6cards.png
390KB, 628x444px
Is there a way to get this working through steam so that I can get cards and sell them to 12 year olds?
>>
>>128499178
fuck off dwagon
>>
>>128499750
Literally who.
>>
>>128495780
Currently my favorite defender. Great weapons and speed for roaming, but his gadget isn't so great since it's basically useless on the hostage game mode when no one either picks Fuze or uses it on the objective room. Smart Thatchers also throw their EMPs on the wall outside the rooms with gadgets in them to avoid his ADS.

Also, does anyone think lurking next to a trapdoor that isn't reinforced in the room above the objective is a good idea? I've been doing that lately to fairly good results, but I'm only in silver
>>
>>128500870
>Lurking next to a trapdoor
Literally one of the best roamer strategies. Chill in a room opposite it flipping through cameras until you get a bite. In addition, if everyone downstairs in obj room gets killed, you have a quick way down to them, provided you have a nitro cell or shotgun, or let the enemy blow it before killing them.
>>
>>128498712
>Cutting out the part where you sprint straight past an enemy
>>
>>128504072
Re watch the full webm
>>
>>128504167
I meant from your pov
>>
Who's playing the lotto?
>>
>>128504246
It was the prep phase anon. My teammate shot me in the back when he was aiming for a drone.
>>
>>128504296

people who need more sense than money
>>
File: 1452664084137.png (518KB, 428x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452664084137.png
518KB, 428x1000px
>>128504332
I'm sorry anon
>mfw
>>
File: 1452667673438.gif (236KB, 210x260px) Image search: [Google]
1452667673438.gif
236KB, 210x260px
>Spent 40 Good Goy Points on the elephant skin camo
>Realize 10 seconds later I don't like it
>>
File: Tachanka_Portrait.png (189KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
Tachanka_Portrait.png
189KB, 830x710px
How do we buff Tachanka and IQ?
>>
>>128505079
Let tachanki place his turret where he fucking wants to
>>
>>128502879
Thanks senpai, I'll keep doing that then when I play as Larry. But what about Jäger? Does that still work on him since he doesn't get a nitro cell and uses the 416?
>>
Does Radical Larry's electricity only affect one reinforced wall or any connected to it?
>>
>>128505079
I feel like his MG should have a much higher fire rate, but then again that would make his ammo capacity run dry pretty quick.
>>
>>128505079

Make him survive atleast 2 headshots

fix placement

360 turn radius?

Make him pin down shields
>>
>>128505820
>Make him pin down shields
Make him do something to sheilds. He should tear them apart.
>>
>>128505079
Make his tripod smaller. Also, a lot of people seem to forget how much room is needed to account for when a player uses the gun. You can't have the player model clip through walls when rotating the gun if it's tucked away in a corner of a room.
>>
>entire enemy team disconnects at the start of round 1 in ranked
>get 424 renown and go up a rank

I'm not complaining about free shit but that seems a little bit not fair.
>>
>>128505453
Only one
>>
>>128506706
meh
>>
Here is my buff for Tachanka

>360 turn radius (but not into walls and what not)
>can deploy on windows
>can deploy behind a shield barrier
>upped damage
>>
>>128507309
It doesn't need a damage buff, if it gets the mounted addition it's only getting a fixed radius.
>>
File: 1449726465300.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1449726465300.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>128474435
>birthplace: sherman oaks
>>
>>128507309
>deploy on windows
You mean to shoot outside? You could basically farm the enemy team then, not a very good idea.
>can deploy behind shield barrier
They should give a prompt to mount it over/behind one
>>
>>128507309
damage is pretty high on the turret. have it turn 360 degrees and make it easier to place them then we will be in business.
>>
>>128508428
>make it turn 360 degrees retard
Do you know how hard it would be to place it? It's almost impossible at 180
>>
>>128508702
I don't know why 360 would be worse than 180. Did you mean 90?
>>
>>128509061
Your placement is based off of whether or not your turret will hit something while turning.
>>
>Join right when picking ends
>Defaulted to Recruit
>Votekicked for playing Recruit
epic
>>
File: bestsight.jpg (19KB, 218x416px) Image search: [Google]
bestsight.jpg
19KB, 218x416px
Don´t mind me just posting best sight.
>>
>>128510234

good luck shooting at range, dumbass

holosight's reticle is just as bright and much more precise.
>>
File: postlaunch1.jpg (118KB, 852x427px) Image search: [Google]
postlaunch1.jpg
118KB, 852x427px
Taken from the Post-Launch video

Seasonal player skins?

Does this mean that we'll be able to customize the way that operators look, such as being able to not have jeans+sneaks on Bandit, or maybe even removing Twitch's mask?
>>
>want to get the game
>see video of it on youtube
>it's this

is the community really this shitty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QbS-mDHTAg
>>
>>128511852
I've never heard anyone like that in game.

Dunno why that's supposed to be bad, it's just some lads having some retarded fun in a game.
>>
File: 1423707169004.jpg (61KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423707169004.jpg
61KB, 550x400px
>>128511852
>implying this is bad

Jesus I wish I had some mates to have this much fun with.
>>
>>128511852
omg lol! xd
literal man children
>>
>>128511731
sledge with the hood on please
>>
File: 1447873022183.jpg (74KB, 476x344px) Image search: [Google]
1447873022183.jpg
74KB, 476x344px
>>128512000
>>
>>128511852
>constant screaming
nah man, most people are shitters and don't even use their mics/have mics. This vid is of low level scrubs so don't worry too much about the level of retardation.
>>
>>128511731
Now why do I have a bad feeling that they're gonna take ideas from the concept art shown before.
>>
>>128512418
>implying that rook with a siren on his helmet is in any way shape or form a bad idea

see:
>>128493049
>>
>>128494315
I can imagine it now

>spots the bear trap
>fires one single bullet
>the force is enough to spring the trap instantly rendering it useless
>>
Question for you r6sg. If Ubisoft fixed the netcode to acceptable levels and dealt with the hackers (which apparently they already have to an extent with the latest patches) would you play ranked as often as you play casual.

I ask because no one in the ts seems interested in doing ranked ;__;
>>
>>128513830
No because in any game ranked has considerably more tryhards, raging children and shitters
I'm forced to in Splatoon because gamemodes though
>>
>>128513830
Nah
>>
>>128513830
No, I'd only play ranked with an organized team of friends, regardless of how well the game is working.
>>
>>128511731
Only one new map? I could have sworn it was 4
>>
>>128511852
This is just some guys dicking around together. Most likely the screaming is just a "lol so whacky" thing their trying to do to get views
>>
File: kill me.jpg (22KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
22KB, 236x282px
Are the servers alive?
>>
>>128514193
It's 4 new maps per year. We'll get an extra map this year with Bartlett University though.
>>
>>128514926
>Bartlett University
?
>>
>>128517012
Sounds like you never finished all the situations.
>>
When do the new operators come out?

I can't find shit for info
>>
>>128519671

TODAY
>>
>>128519819
for real? fugg.

what time?
>>
>>128519857

TODAY
>>
>>128519671
they've been pushed back to the 1st of February because ubisoft is focusing on fixing the server issues
>>
>>128519671
>>128519819
>>128519857
>>128519916
THE CURRENT DAY
>>
>>128520239
This desu senpai
>>
>thread dead
>ts dead
I d-didn't wanna play anyway
>>
>>128513830
Not until they actually fix the matchmaking so that you can't get matched against premades if you're only solo queue.

It should be like League of Legends where 1-2 person premades will get in the solo queue, but anything more is a separate ranking system.
>>
nth for DOZER
>>
>>128524052
the game will fucking die completely if they do that

git gud
>>
>>128524303
Why would it die?
>>
>>128524303
>git gud
It's kind of a moot point telling him to git gud in ranked when the main concern is being paired against a fully coordinated team, and you get randoms, who might not even have mics, or could just be plain fucking bad at the game
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-14+at+04.13.51).jpg (50KB, 436x846px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-14+at+04.13.51).jpg
50KB, 436x846px
FUCKING KILL ME LADS
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (420KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
420KB, 2250x3000px
>catch someone off guard
>they turn and spray wildly
>get a headshot and kill you while you aim for center mass like an actual soldier

Is it just me or are head hit boxes too large?
>>
>>128526873
>while you aim for center mass like an actual soldier
Aim for their head idiot. It's a video game, you don't need to pull muh real soldier shit
>>
>>128526873

Hit detection in this game is a joke and he who lags most wins. Welcome to Ubisoft shooters enjoy your stay.
>>
>>128526873
Actually you should always aim for the head since every weapon (even the most small-caliber pistols) kill in 1 headshot. Well except for the shotguns maybe.
>>
File: Spanish Fly.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Fly.webm
1MB, 640x360px
I thought this shit was patched? Is it just a console thing again?

Also, Roaming with Jaeger is good, right? I'm not super fond of the grenade thing, but his weapons is 2stronk
>>
>>128532020
consoles haven't gotten the patch yet senpai
>>
>>128532020
>qc in the name

FUCK
>>
>>128532020
As predictable as it may be, the 416 spawn shooting from Kanals control room is insane. Even when they know you're there, they'll have a hard time.
>>
>>128507309
Better, more straight-forward buff to Tachanka
>Can deploy behind shield barriers
>Can shoot through castle walls.

Deploying right behind a shield will make it a real question if you want to slow people down with barbed wire or have some more protection. Shooting through castle walls means you can create some pretty nasty fatal funnel traps.
>>
>>128532296
Oh okay. I was confused, because the patch notes on the site (iirc) said 1.04, and the PS4 version is on 1.04
>>128532616
Am I missing something?
>>128532650
Aight, will roam on. Now to find an attacker style that isn't just chilling with shieldboys
>>
>>128533093
Why not just allow freedom of deployment entirely? Let him set up prone or on a surface, including prone and cover
>>
>>128532650
Kanal's control room spawn shots are made harder by how many variations you can do on it.
Peek out and shoot them on the ground.
Wait and shoot them if/when they try to climb onto the smaller house.
Wait and shoot them as they try to climb up the outer wall to the right of the control room.
Do any of the latter two with tachanka's LMG for guaranteed success even if you miss your first shot.
Shoot them from the maps office window/garage when they're busy watching the control room windows.
>>
>>128533451
Because that would require extra animations and a load of testing. I'm trying to think of a way that wouldn't require a shitload of work to implement. Changing penetration values and creating a new context for the weapon to be deployed would be childsplay. No new animation, minimal testing.
>>
>700mb update
>no new content
>servers reach a new low of rubberbanding and lag spike boots
How can one company be so dogshit i thought this game came out of beta months ago
>>
>>128534498
i dont know why theyre so shitty, but it needs to change quick.

theyve gotta do things right for this game to ever become the hype as fuck esport that i want it to be, something that i can watch on twitch that keeps me on the edge of my seat.

>>128533208
the spawnkiller had qc in his name, he is french canadian scum.
>>
>>128492437
I had very similar problem I think is problem with router settings turn of 4 acronym with the letters U T P in it (maybe one was repeated)
>>
>>128505820
If they start making operators take 2 headshots due to the headgear they wear then they'd have to do the same for all the GSG9 operators since the AM95 helmet they wear is solid titanium and is capable of blocking almost any type of round.
>>
>>128494315
Hopefully you can place bandit's batteries on them
>enemy steps in trap
>get caught in it, start getting electrocuted
>team starts trying to shoot the battery off
>panic ensues

It would also be cool if once stepped on the trap would stay on the operator and slow their movement speed down to a crawl and would have to get a teammate to remove the trap
>>
>>128494315
Capcom's mines get me some hilarious kills

The trick is to place them far away from the objective, but close enough that people are likely to use that door

I got kills with all 3 in a House Secure, in the fucking living room of all places

Also, fuck any time they put the objective in the living room
>>
>Don't care about defense, so I only play Terrorist hunt
>End up playing MP with a group of friends
>Find Jaeger, and fall in love
>Want to play MP now, but >>128532020 happens on a frequent basis
>Terrorist Hunt Hostage Protect is so bad and boring

What do? I mean, 5 boring waves made me remove it from my rotation, but Jaeger, man
>>
This game seriously wants anyone to believe that IQ is fucking 36 years old?
>>
>>128538187
Sorry, 37.
>>
>>128538187
Her voice, wrinkly ass skin, and split end dry ass hair is evidence enough buddy.
>>
woah these servers are shitting up my family
>>
>Come back about 5 days after last playing
>Can't even play because of the legendary servers

Unfathomable
>>
File: 1398466717288.gif (2MB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1398466717288.gif
2MB, 320x319px
What's the most difficult situation to 3 star and why is it Asset Protection.
>>
>>128543121
heavily fortified is fucking impossible
>>
>>128546024
Oh yeah that shit is tough, hell I played on normal just to get the over 50 health star, that shit is bananas.
>>
>>128537794
Or what really happens

>enemy sees trap
>avoids it or destroys it
Useless
>>
>>128547327
and that momentary pause is when you strike.
>>
>>128547456
If that's what you're using it for then you might as well use someone more useful and barb wire.
>>
>>128547654
There's literally 2 useful defenders, and one has an ability that prevents him from shooting while using it
>>
>>128547747
>There's literally 2 useful defenders
That's a shitter opinion anon

>>128547747
>one has an ability that prevents him from shooting while using it
What are you on about?
>>
File: 1321798186516.jpg (32KB, 306x427px) Image search: [Google]
1321798186516.jpg
32KB, 306x427px
>>128465804
I've come to the conclusion that I really love this fucking game.

I'm serious, I really really like it. I don't think I've played many other things since it came out. And I'm so glad to see the devs actually giving some fucks, it's refreshing. Game feels way better than at launch. I've got high hopes for the coming year.

No hint of sarcasm, seriously, I've been having tons of fun with either you guys or randoms. I don't even remember the last time a shooter being this fun for me. I really hope it continues growing
>>
File: 150981082512.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
150981082512.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>128543121
I don't think I had too much trouble on that one. Neutralize Cell, Heavily Fortified, and Improvise Defense were pains the ass. I also had to do Cold Zero multiple times.
>>
Hows your renown grind /r6g/?
>>
>>128548927
90k strong
>>
>>128548243
i just hope Uplay gets its collective shit together.
>>
>>128549112
>Still no way to add friends in the client, not to mention in-game
>Removing friends has a button but it doesn't work
>>
>>128494315
Something tells me you won't be able to shoot it out to disable it. Players probably have to manually do it and doing so makes a loud clank.
>>
>>128549406
Yeah, it would actually stand out this way.
>Low-tech, not very dangerous, but really annoying to get rid of
>>
File: 1452554671887.jpg (68KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1452554671887.jpg
68KB, 600x582px
Lemme see those new operator pitches
>>
How do you guys git gud at getting headshots?

Whenever I see an enemy I can't seem to shake the reflex of shooting on sight wherever my crosshair was and I freak out too much to even remember to point it upwards

I've tried to exercise good crosshair placement but I'm not sure I'm doing it right
>>
>>128551838
1)Get a weapon with a high rate of fire
2)Aim at center of mass
3)Hold the trigger
4)Recoil will do the rest
>>
>>128551838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
>>
>>128547327
Place it behind deployable shields, counters, windows ect. Whilst traps are still mostly useless they still are effective in some way
>>
>>128551060
Attacker with high speed, low armor. Ability is a 6 round revolving grenade launcher that fires flashbangs.
>>
>>128547862
I think he's talking about Pulse since you can't shoot when using the heartbeat sensor
>>
>>128552683
My god if that's a thing, I would be afraid to deal with him and Blitz
>>
>>128552770
Eh, at least you can look away from flashbangs and he gets countered by jaeger
>>
>>128553109
But picture if it was an Impact flash grenade launcher.
>>
>>128551060
sleep tight hammers
>>
>tfw solo queuing
>tfw not good enough to pull off aces but still kind of okay at the game
>tfw losing 0-3 most of the time

Dammit guys I'm not good enough to carry yet, please try to pull your own weight too
>>
>>128551060
Attacker, carries a dog around like a hostage, can only use pistols until he frees it

It paths to an enemy through the most direct path with open doors and shit, pins him and does slight DoT until the target dies or the dog dies
Barb wire will tangle it up and likely kill it if the operator doesn't free it.
>>
>>128553671
now this sounds legit as fuck
>>
Question for you guys

When you're defending and you *know* there's a guy behind the corner, do you peek him or wait to ambush him?

I mean, I always go with the second one but I see so many people doing the first that I wonder if there's any benefit to it (does peeker's advantage still exist?) or if they're just bad

Also do you usually lay behind deployable shields or do you use them as bait?
>>
>>128551060
This operator can pilot a small drone that activates a particularly loud siren or noise maker that can mask allied movement AND gagdet activations
>>
>>128553671
>dogs
Please no. I don't want to have to kill a dog or see him whimpering as he's stuck in barbed wire
>>
>>128553895
>REEEEEE intensifes

>>128553915
Dogs have been a staple of armies and police organizations for about as long as we've domesticated them. It's only natural.
>>
What's your dream team for
>Attacking
>Defending
?
>>
>>128553797
>Also do you usually lay behind deployable shields or do you use them as bait?

No. Place them in doorways. Then whenever someone jumps it you get alerted.

And if you use bandit then you basically blocked off a choke.
>>
>>128553895
This is actually a good idea.
Instead of the insanely unoriginal "Make everything silent idea"
Make something that can be loud as fuck and will annoy players, while also giving the advantage of being able to do other loud shit without being as detectable.
>>
>>128553797
if i have a shot gun ill stand run and nail him, if i have an assualt rifle or pistol ill wait
>>128554092
Blitz
Ash
Thacther
MOLEMAN
fuze/twitch
>>
>>128554092
Glaz
Fuze
x3 Russian recruits
>>
>>128532020

the kill-patch got introduced to xbone only yesterday, rolls out globally if it works next tuesday.
>>
So how do we fix IQ?

My proposal is remove friendly electronics from the scanner and clean up all the blue shit so you know what you are looking at
>>
>>128555272

more like

give outlines and not fucking useless circles
>>
>>128552705
>Pulse
>useful
>>
Youtube guy compiled the TRUE damages of weapons and put them in a spreadsheet, add this shit to the OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

The video for people who wanna be slightly grateful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAzN6RsgUeE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>128555272
the fucking crazy thing is we get shit tons of visual and audio cues that theres fucking electronics going on, i think shes just fucked as a concept.

or put the gadet as an altertnate gun scope that gives outlines
>>
>>128555646
>clip
and my day is ruined just slightly
>>
>>128538103
Just wait homie, I think on the 20th the Consoles get the patch, shit dont happen on PC anymore. Then you can stop worrying about grenades all you want
>>
File: 1270181358850.jpg (48KB, 525x422px) Image search: [Google]
1270181358850.jpg
48KB, 525x422px
>>128553797
>peeking
>ever

PEEKER'S ADVANTAGE

it's like you WANT to get your head blown the fuck off

don't ever fucking peek if you suspect someone around more than likely they are waiting for a head to appear to fuck it up, if you're the one already peeking YOU have the advantage the other way around no you fuck off and wait like a good defender
>>
>>128555915
Negro Jager out of nowhere.
>>
>>128555272
>remove beeping from nitro cells
>remove laser from traps
>>
When will they put the view camera in the player's head like it should be?
>>
>>128554092
>team: we gun git in dat ass
Therm
Thatch
Sledge
Ash
Fuze w/breach

just TRY denying that team entry and see what happens

Def
>doesn't matter because def is underdog and all of the defenders practically suck and have shitty abilities that are almost never useful or 1 shotted by ANYONE including recruit lvl 1
>>
>>128556221
You mean like in the corner while playing? How cool would that be if you're a survivor on either side and a dead teammate can cycle cameras to help you hunt the enemy down.
>>
>>128556331
No, I mean the actual player camera.

Right now, it's stuck in your chest instead of your head so you get shit like this: https://imgur.com/a/aF1YC
>>
>>128555272

give her the ability to mark a few electronics through walls, but only 3-5 at a time.
>>
>>128511852
this is some next level channel viralling
>>
>>128556526
No, because the last thing we need is cover headglitching in Siege. Camera and bullets come from chest works fine. If we do head and bullets from body/gun you'll be back to complain about bullets hitting the walls when you can see the baddies. If we do head/head, its headglitching for days.
>>
>>128556526
fix seems pretty simple

camera in head, 24/7, when ads bring both the gun up and the camera down to adjust positioning properly

proprioception is such a hard thing to nail in a game, mw2 was the first time I felt like I was in the body of my character, and that was still full of headglitch abusers and other exploits.
>>
>>128557050
ARMA does it just fine
>>
>>128557050

>bullets come out of gun
>camera is in head
>babbies can get fucked
>>
>>128555646
So what can we deduce from this spreadsheet?

Best ARs appear to be the F2 and AK12

The best SMGs look like the MP7 and 9x19
>>
File: 1442025679945.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442025679945.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>128551060
What the fuck is that thing?
>>
>>128557179
Well shit everyone pack your bags, Arma does it just fine so it should be good to go.

What I've always loved about arma is the close quarters indoors tight combat centered around blowing through walls and shit.

>>128557346
I would be fine with it too, but the bads will cry and Ubisoft wants the bads to buy the game so they wont do it.

>>128557508
I was suprised the Ar33 was just slightly worse than the L85, I thought they were like brothers, seems more so that its the l85 and 556xi, which has some shit t3 armor limb damage.
>>
>>128555646
>even against Rook armor both LMG's are USELESS

what the fuck ubi? way to make junk in the game and bloated shit no one will EVER use now

slower ROF AND shit dmg? at least DICE knows to give lmgs high recoil and better dmg at range to offset their shit ROF
>>
File: manholeladder.jpg (27KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
manholeladder.jpg
27KB, 800x1067px
>>128551060
>Reach
Reach carries a ladder with him allowing him to breach upawards through the floor

>Peek
Peek has a mirrior that he has taped to the end of a stick allowing him to safely see around corners
>>
>play ranked
>get matched up with two people who aren't even level 20
>enemy team is an entire 5 man premade
>>
>>128558424
Both sound pretty cool desu famillia although climbing ladders tend to be rapid death
>>
Now if only someone would put in the hours to show which optics are misaligned on witch guns

since rumor has it only affects some guns not being zero'd properly
>>
>>128555602
I'm not the one saying he's useful, just explaining who that one anon was talking about
>>
>>128558626
That, and many things besides that, are why most players are staying the fuck out of ranked for the time being.
Being able to pick your spot just isn't worth the damage the mode in it's current state will do to your sanity.
>>
>>128558815
>witch guns
I KNEW IT.
I FUCKING KNEW THESE WEAPONS WERE CURSED.
UBISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT
>>
>>128558815
Just googled it.
Optics - http://i.cubeupload.com/FizEGP.png

The MP7 is off by a pixel or 2 to the left, and all the shotguns are off the same, every last one of them.

Attacker sights - http://i.cubeupload.com/z7D56L.png
Defender sights - http://i.cubeupload.com/IguEam.png
Shotguns - http://i.cubeupload.com/YZNtRt.png
Sidearms - http://i.cubeupload.com/OpQYeK.png

Should also be in the OP until its fixed, if ever.
>>
>>128559367
Am I looking at it wrong or is the Russian ACOG equivalent completely wrong, with the actually hit point way below where the dot in the sight actually is?
>>
>>128559330
>(You)
getting that typo you fucking cheeky mother fucker I bet you feel real bright don't ya cunt?

don't peek your corners at night or you're mine fucker, i'll blow your bloody head off
>>
>>128559702
nope it's fucked
>>128559367
yeah I knew about that I mean EACH individual optic for EACH gun

like what >>128559702 is talking about, the RUS "Acog" is actually supposedly by rumor 100% zero on some guns but most it's fucked up like in that image
>>
>>128559367
Missing the G36
>>
File: porn.png (498KB, 544x413px) Image search: [Google]
porn.png
498KB, 544x413px
>>128555646
>SMG 11 does more damage then both the MP5K and FMG9
>>
>>128560760
>All assault rifles do more damage than the cut-down PKP machine gun Fuze has
>>
>>128560431
In the original post for those images, the OP confirmed its like that on all guns. all guns with the Red dot are off by the same amount.

He also confirmed that every single shot is off by that amount, so once the recoil kicks up on a rifle, it'll still be shooting low on the Russian Acog.
>>
Welp time to run the SMG-11 as my primary.
>>
>>128561315
It would still be good with less damage because of it's sheer rate of fire.
It can literally dump it's entire mag in half a second, and if even half of it hits, it's a kill.
>>
Well that was odd.

Had a round where no one had sound except for the drone sounds. So we could just sprint around where we wanted.

It wasn't fun
>>
>>128561315
It only has 16 rounds, so even though it has the best TTK, you'll have to reload after every engagement.

Still pretty OP though
>>
>>128561531
>>128562095
Just went 5-0 with it

Yeah OP as fuck.

Why even use the the MP5K now.
>>
>>128562450
Basically just for extra ammo.
Because the SMG-11 has one weakness, and that's how quickly it burns through it's small ammo pool.
>>
File: 1452042161854.png (548KB, 1011x686px) Image search: [Google]
1452042161854.png
548KB, 1011x686px
>guy try to block the hole i made in the wall between the bomb sites
>kill him
>WTF DUDE
>leaves
>i even told him not to do that before he started walling it
>>
>>128562970
And the time it takes to reload an empty mag is killer on speed
>>
>>128498890
>"opps wrong guy"
>>
>>128563095
Justified imo
>>
>Biker club map, bomb defense
>Guy on our team walls up between the 2 objectives instead of leaving the wall alone
>I call him out on losing the round for us
>Teamkilled as soon as we spawn for attack
Some people, man
>>
does this game have a replay feature?

like to watch games you've played in theatre mode?
>>
>>128564726
Nope.
Ubisoft can't even set up a proper friends system, so it shouldn't be surprising.
They do make big talk of making this game ESPORTZZZ, and that would need a replay feature to work, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
File: noice.png (76KB, 428x380px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
76KB, 428x380px
>Walk around a corner
>See enemy close range
>Panic spray
>he ded
>Spams all chat for the rest of the round with massive amounts of salt
>"YEAH WHO CARES ABOUT AIMING WHEN YOU CAN JUST SPRAY THIS GAME IS FUCKING CALL OF DUTY"
>"THAT'S REALLY FUCKING FAIR SPRAY AND GET A HEADSHOT YOU NO SKILL PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING TRASH"

He sent over 20 (I lost count) booty-blasted messages to this effect. Is there a way I can dig up chat logs? This was hilarious.
>>
File: RNGsus.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RNGsus.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128565591
>HURRR WHY DID YOU USE MOBILITY TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IN CLOSE QUARTERS!!?!?!
Some people will be forever retarded dude.
He's a real bullshit headshot
>>
File: IQ.png (653KB, 852x354px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
653KB, 852x354px
>>128555272
Just make her ability like it actually is in her video
>>
Hey guys, looking for opinions:

Whats the best gun to slap an Acog on to grab some cheeky spawn kills whilst defending. I was looking at Jagers one and i'm looking for more.
>>
>>128566093
I'm pretty sure he was one of those guys who tries to clear a room while staring down an ACOG
>>
File: 1451624771726.jpg (7KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1451624771726.jpg
7KB, 280x210px
>>128563095

>see guy doing that
>castle stop
>keep going
>CASTLE PLEASE STOP
>almost done
>CASTLE
>he finishes and turns around
>what?
>mfw
>>
>>128566213
Whoever has the carbine
So maybe it's Jager?
>>
>breach
>drone in
>see tachanka aiming at a barricade
>right where I intended to enter
>he shoots the drone
>peek and shoot really fast
>he hadn't moved
>headshot him before he has time to react
>"omg this guy is fukn hacker"

You even shot my drone bro.
>>
>>128555767
I have to agree with her being fucked on a conceptual level; I really don't even get her existence when Thatcher can just destroy electronics with ease anyway.

If she had some way to detonate explosives/disable electronics with a drone or something we'd be talking
>>
>>128566316
Yeah jagers is a carbine, do any more defenders have carbines? Or have you noticed any good ones that aren't carbines?
>>
>>128566389
I think it's just Jaeger. If you want to really be a cheeky cunt then run out of the building and flank them; you can usually get a kill or two if they don't see you running around despite HURR ENEMY DETECTED OUTSIDE LOL
>>
>>128566508
>HURR
The call-sign of a true retard
>>
>>128566508
Yeah thats what I do on airport, I usually catch em running head first towards me or hit em in the side or the back when they're on the ladders.
>>
>>128566213

I use Carbine on any Automatic weapon possible, you just see so much more!
>>
>>128566701
I assume you mean acog
>>
>>128566627
Are you triggered?
>>
>>128566879
Nope, just stating a fact that retards and children post like you do.
>>
>>128566784

yes shit my bad
>>
>>128566627
>>128566879
>>128566945
OH BOY! HERE WE GO AGAIN!
>>
>>128566945
>Loses his shit over somebody posting a word he doesn't like
>N-no you're a child
>>
>>128567134
>loses his shit
I calmly posted that you post like a child. Your damage control is bad if you think everyone is mad who calls you out for being a dipshit.
>>
>>128567256
>I'm not mad at all that's why I'm derailing the thread to cry about how triggered I am
>>
>>128567290
You're the one who responded. I can't help that you feel so insecure from a single response that you lose all self control and shit up the thread with me.
>>
File: You ain't my nigga for that.gif (652KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
You ain't my nigga for that.gif
652KB, 200x148px
>>128566627
>>128566879
>>128566945
>>128567018
>>128567134
>>128567256
>>128567290 >>128567413

Can you two or whatever amount of fuckfaes cut this shit out now, I really don't want to see this get crossthreaded, again
>>
>>128567413
>>128567290
>>128567256
>>128567134
Not this shit again.
>>
>>128567413
>I'm talking about the game
>You off-topic shitpost because "HURR" triggered you
>no ur insecure not me
I'm only responding because of how funny I find this
>>128567478
>>128567529
Nigga I want to talk about the game, tell this spaz to change his tampon instead of just derailing the thread when a word upsets him.
>>
>>128567606
>I'm only shitposting because I find how funny it is
FTFY
>>
>>128567606
Look just get over him and continue on with talking about the game >>128567672
Stop it and move on
>>
>>128567606
Just don't respond to him you fucking idiot
>>
>>128567606
>get's called out for being a child
>post is small and meaningless
>he's so insecure and upset that he starts shitposting
Is that easy kids
>>
>>128567773
>>128567845
I'm not anymore, calm down. Just report his off-topic shitposts (and my responses if you feel you should) and move on.
>>
>>128567768
What is the point of stating this? You're better left unheard and not seen.

>hey guys Im the guy who shit up the last thread
Why?
>>
>>128567931
>crying to someone with power because you lack self control to not respond
Toppest of keks
>>
>>128567998
Because the last thing this thread needs is somebody assuming it's me and derailing the thread with that nonsense too.
>>
>>128568074
Dude, just stop.
>>
>>128568124
The only way someone would think it's you, a literal fucking who, is if you point it out.

>hey guy let's not talk about the shitposting but I'm going to go out of my way to tell you all I'm a shitposter
ZERO SENSE
>>
>>128568194
You stop
>>
>>128568334
Fine I'll stop.
>>
File: R6-operators-castle_196404[1].png (202KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
R6-operators-castle_196404[1].png
202KB, 830x710px
>>128568283
And now you're shitposting too, congratulations.
>>128568194
Don't acknowledge him. I'll get us back on track [again]
SHUT THE FUCK UP
TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
TALK ABOUT RAINBOW SIX
TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A USELESS FUCKING SHITHEAD THIS ASSHOLE IS
>>
>>128568387

Hey that's racist
>>
>>128568387
He's not really useless, while his gadget is a hit and miss, his guns got some range on em
>>
>>128568387
>GUYS STOP SHITPOSTING
>I'LL POST THIS TO GET US BACK ON TOPIC
>ME, A KNOWN SHITPOSTER WILL SHITPOSTER A USELESS POST TO GET US BACK ON TOPIC
This isn't the way to do it. You seem like the type of guy who talks to hear himself talk, when NOBODY wants to hear you talk.
>>
>>128568387
>big black anaconda dick
>useless
thats a weird way to say tachanka
>>
>>128568616
HOL UP
>>
File: CsaHGm.gif (1001KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CsaHGm.gif
1001KB, 320x240px
>Finally learn how to use Montaigne
>It is fun as fuck

It is a useless operative, but it is so much fun.

>wait for a teammate to destroy a wall or barricade
>just walk in front of the enemy team
>their first instinct is to shoot at you
>Side step a bit to avoid the predictable nitro throws
>go back in and just stand there as they try to find a spot to shoot
>eventually they will rush at you
>side step
>Team mate with a shotgun gets triple kill as they lunge

Even level 80's fall for this every time.
>>
>>128568616
>implying dicks can't be too big
>>
how do I Blitz and not die while spamming pistol shots?
>>
>>128569648
keep moving, crouch, only flash at point blank cause that's the only range were it's effective.

wait till they reload to ads or stand still
>>
>>128568387
Why is castle useless? His barricade is great given only ONE guy can shoot through it, and no one ever thinks of destroying them with grenades.

Just aim at the feet of any idiot dumb enough to put a charge on them.

Now I need to try this but this happened recently. I placed barbed wire and a battery underneath a window barricaded by castle, and I got the destroyed exo charge / breach charge bonus. I did not have my batteries set anywhere else that round because the other team was not using a thermite.

So was that a lucky bug, or is that like some advanced thing the game never tells you? Have any of you tried this?
>>
>>128569648

flash is more of a mobile shield

flash to blind them then stand up and push them
>>
>>128569648
aim for the dick if you are aiming from the hip, try to shoot a bit to the right from the the enemy is, just a little to the right.

One guy got a lucky blitz headshot by shooting nowhere near the guys location.
>>
>>128569648
You should be standing 90% of the time
Most people will aim for your head regardless because they think they will hit your head behind the shield, which incidentally is easier for them to do if you're crouching because of elevation and the fact that you shield is lower when you're crouched to protect footsies.
Blitz is the 1v1 king, look for loners because they can't possibly kill you unless YOU fuck it up royally.
>>
>>128555272
The very least friendly electronics should have a green outline.

Make the electronics IQ scans appear in the hud of the entire team. Some sort of tiny id mark would be useful.

Then again that is no reason to use IQ over Thatcher
>>
>>128565508
>big talk of esports
Ubi has said they had no plans of doing esports, and if it ever comes to it, it'll be far in the future (1+ years away)
>>
>>128569914
>>128570016
>>128570114
>>128570492
Okay we have some contradiction here
>>
>>128570738
Literally no reason to be crouched unless they're actively shooting your legs dude, crouching exposes your head, which is why most Blitz' feel like they get headshot through their shield.
>>
File: 1450650588475.jpg (117KB, 1090x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450650588475.jpg
117KB, 1090x960px
>>128569648

Push until you get killed by C4 which is the fate of all shield bearers.
>>
>>128570907
Blitz can flash the C4 mid air and deflect it back.
>>
File: GermanyplayingwithV.jpg (69KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
GermanyplayingwithV.jpg
69KB, 540x530px
>>128570979

ANTI C4 ATTACK
>shield flash
>>
File: BlitzIcon_217026.png (124KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
BlitzIcon_217026.png
124KB, 248x233px
>>128569648
Just do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7q9lKFJL0M
>>
>>128570838
This.
Use smoke to close in, flash to get the kill. People will try to get body / headshots first.
>>
>>128570979
I'll take bullshit for 500
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (99KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
99KB, 295x300px
>>128570979
>Blitz can flash the C4 mid air and deflect it back.
Bullshit.

Really now? I got to try this and bandit window defense.
>>
>>128571475
>>128571313
It's not going to make it go flying back to the thrower but I've done it a few times and knocked it back enough to save me from an explosive death.
>>
>>128571475

No he can't you fucking retard

how is that even a question
>>
>>128571475
Fucking kek
>>
>>128571631
>how is that even a question
I have seen some shit man. I would not dismiss it a 100%
>>
>>128498406
>>128498024
The sight changes in lighting, when its "small" its the tip of the triangle, when its "big" its where the tip used to be so its kind of the top area of the triangle
>>
>Throw nitro cell
>Go to detonate
>Nothing
>Go to detonate again
>THrows the nitro cell again
>Go to detonate AGAIN
>nothing, AGAIN
>>
>>128511852
They're just acting like retards to be silly

do you not have friends?

also
>people that think Larry's batteries are the same as Mute's jammers where you can put them inbetween two walls and get both of them
>>
File: 1406611411385.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406611411385.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>playing with TS
>last one alive
>everyone shouting orders at you
>>
>>128575782
Stop playing with Tree Stumps and get some decent players
>>
>>128575782
tell them to shut the fuck up and do what you feel is the best course of action.
>>
>>128575847
>shouting orders instead of giving intel

wew
>>
>>128575782
>play with a decent team on casual for a while
>we stomp pubs
>get people salty
>we start chanting when one guy is left
>YOU GOT THE TOUCH
>YOU GOT THE POWAAAAH YEAAAAH
>Our Castle gets up and obliterates 3 guys
>YEAAAH
>>
File: siege.jpg (227KB, 1561x859px) Image search: [Google]
siege.jpg
227KB, 1561x859px
What should my graphics options be to optimize how it runs? I've got a 970 and an i5-4690k and I'm getting dips into the 40s.
>>
>>128574787
I've died to countless shieldfuckers due to this shit
>>
>>128575782
You have no idea how many clutch rounds I've lost in CS from idiots screaming in their mics so I couldn't hear footsteps
>>
>>128578109
Is it a trait of the shield or something?
>>
>>128577015
The game doesn't seem all that well optimized in the first place. I've got a 980 TI & 3570k and the while the game generally runs well totally maxed out at around 80-110 fps it still dips down to as low as 20 fps for a split second on benchmarks and occasionally in game.
>>
>>128577015
I have the same setup and I stay at 120 all the time

I think the built in FPS counter lies though.
>>
>>128575489
But Mutes Jammers dont get both. if you set it in the middle, they just have to put their charge on the far side of either wall and itll go through with plenty of space to shoot/move through.

>>128575782
Tell them shut the hell up and give you intel not orders.
>>
>>128576708
>You got the touch
>not You got the clutch
Wasted potential
>>
>>128578517
I wasn't using the in game fps counter. and it's obvious when it's going at 45 fps anyway.
>>
>>128578517
I get 120 all the time in game*

Menus are cap at 60
>>
I'm having a really hard time deciding on what sight to use on Glaz's rifle.

They got lazy as shit with those, every single one clips with the flip sight.
>>
So on a scale of not legit to legit how legit is Castle ?
From what i've seen the FBI shotgun is the only viable one and shreds shit up
>>
>>128578902
2legit2quit
>>
>>128578902
Can't hassle Castle
>>
>>128578902
He's legitimately annoying and people always block doors up way too early in the prep phase.
>>
>>128578902
The FBI shotgun is wildly inconsistent if anything.
>>
File: 1434203486308s.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1434203486308s.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>guy joins the teamspeak
>plays on ps4
>>
File: 1446552632130.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1446552632130.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>He cares about what platform someone plays on
>>
>>128551060
>defender that can deploy wall replacements similar to castle's barricade
>can be deployed beforehand so if someone breaches it springs up to replace it
>attacker that fucks with enemy radio with several small jammers
>jammer randomly plays footsteps and barricades breaking
i've posted them before but then thread died
>>
File: 1451853466399.jpg (109KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1451853466399.jpg
109KB, 800x1011px
>>128580640
>>
>>128580905
>>
File: 1450723881681.png (162KB, 632x892px) Image search: [Google]
1450723881681.png
162KB, 632x892px
>>128580971
>>
File: ash is cash.jpg (41KB, 434x457px) Image search: [Google]
ash is cash.jpg
41KB, 434x457px
>Focuses in on her nose
Okay
>>
>>128582104
Jewdar
>>
>>128582104
Doesn't recognize glasses as eyes so it thinks the nostrils are
>>
So did the update fix anything like it said it will or did it break the game even more? I'm seeing comments on the Steam page saying it did jackshit.
>>
>>128581209
>>
Well Dumbledore got vengeance
>>
>>128585863
I think it's being activated incrementally. As in, they haven't activated the full patch.
Which seems strange, since the game is riddled with game breaking bugs, but oh well.

I think the anti-cheat is live.
>>
>>128577015
Runs like shit every now and again. I have a 980 and i5-4690k. In game counter says I run above 140 FPS (which is fairly believable), but a lot of the times during preparation phase it'd freeze for nearly a second, dip to 15-20 fps for a fraction of a second, before finally going back up. It's really, really annoying since I've been noticing the fps is sort of tide to the gameplay as well; if you're piloting a drone, jumped off a good height and the game stutters like this, the drone is sent flying back to where you jumped off before. Other bullshit happens, but I get the most annoyed with that drone shit.
>>
You get more renown from two 6 min terrorist hunts(170 each) than a 15 min multiplayer match, win(240) or lose(150). They need to up the renown gain rate for multi or increase the amount you get from challenges.

>>128585863
I haven't got stuck on the loading screen since the last patch but I still get rubber banding at least once a night

>>128586757
>the drone is sent flying back to where you jumped off before
i think thats rubber banding
>>
>>128585863
I just played with the TS for a while. We had a full team, and were getting around a minute to a minute and a half load times loading into the game after we picked our operators. Finding a game still took forever.
Personally I think they broke it even more, people are getting dropped more often
>>
File: 1430009380803.png (73KB, 253x329px) Image search: [Google]
1430009380803.png
73KB, 253x329px
>play MGO3
>all of a sudden appreciate R6S a lot more

Thanks Konami! You made Ubisoft seem competent!
>>
>play with bronze friend
>get matched up with gold and a platinum
>one turns out to be a hacker
>entire team is bronze

Fuck you ubisoft.
>>
What attacking operator has a loadout best suited to rapidly clearing a terrorist hunt classic in lone wolf mode?
>>
>>128590179

fuze, or sledge. if you wanna just roiam anywhere and not worry about explosives, use thatcher.
>>
File: termite.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
termite.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Witnessed some advanced breaching techniques the other day, thought I'd share them.
>>
>>128590572

When did Thermite become radical?
>>
>>128590572
Rainbow/10, Totally outplayed with superior skill.
>>
>Try to play realistic THunt
>Can't find a single room
>>
>>128592106
I cannot decipher a damn thing from all this.
>>
>>128592106
It's really not worth playing realistic THunt, the renown bonus is nothing and the AI does some crazy aimbotting/wallhack shit.
>>
>>128592245
I want the trophy desu
>>
File: 1450052743282.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450052743282.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>make premade 5 man with bros last night
>we all pick recruit with shotgun on offense and defense
>for defense take c4 and barbed wire and dont reinforce any walls, instead pick the most breachable spawn and blow tons of holes in walls
>for attacker take frag and smoke and only open doors/windows by shooting them down

That maybe the most fun i've ever had with this game.
>>
>>128592320
The trick is to get lucky and spawn as an attacker on a hostage mode. Add me on uplay if you want help though, i love thunt, i'm Fleascage.
>>
>>128593291
that's what we got. but we're on PS4
>>
>>128593363
rekt.

i'm only able to do t hunt with my friends, randoms are too stupid and go way too slow.
>>
>>128465804
I wish I had they money to spare to buy this. Enjoyed the free times I've played
>>
>>128593470
>>128593363
Damn. does anyone else on PS4 want to try Realistic THunt? We're generally getting TO the hostage
>>
>Go fuze
>Know for a fact there are 4 guys in small, closet sized room
>Place charge on door to room
>Somehow, only kill one of the guys

There is virtually no way I could miss 3 people with the cluster grenades, considering the guy that was killed by them was right in the middle of this room with no cover
>>
>>128594726
Clearly you did.
>>
>>128594726
>wuts a jaeger?
>>
>>128594726

the grenades don't shoot straight into the room. the first two shoot left, then one drops near the device, maybe 3 feet away, then the last two go right.

it seems random but it can barely kill anyone if they know where the bombs go.

that's why it's great near a diagonal corner, the wall makes the bomb bounce everywhere.
>>
>>128590572
That's a glitch if you rappel in that spot for some reason. It happens everytime.
>>
File: sRSYpSh.gif (176KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
sRSYpSh.gif
176KB, 500x299px
>>128594726
I was about 5 meters away from a Fuze grenade once. It didn't do anything to me.

>mfw
>>
>>128595026
Each charge only shoots 3 nades dude.
>>
>>128595364

"no"
>>
>>128590572
Happens in Hereford too. I've actually used it to sneak into it undetected and flank before.
>>
>>128595514
How do you do it?
>>
>>128594780
Hence why "Virtually", and not "Literally"
>>128595008
Thunt
>>128595026
huh..
>>
I'm curious if anyone knows some good sites for finding cheap Siege key(s).
>>
If we had ONE more dude
>>
>>128596797
$40 on cdkeys.com
You can also check g2a or gmg
>>
Tachanka looks so cool.
>>
>>128596797
Nuuvem probably
>>
>>128598330
Thanks, still looking around
>>128598454
>Unavailable
What?
>>
>>128598323
>thought you meant for the TS
>get on
>only one team, shit ton of people in the afk room
>>
>>128598597
Realistic THunt here. We were so close to extracting the hostage, but 4 shotguns and a suicide bomber ambushed us about 10m from the extraction
>>
File: 1452667711608.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
1452667711608.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>128598679
>THunt
>>
>>128598989
literally for one trophy
>>
>>128577015

Textures maxed, everything else on destitute.

The only thing you need to compete.

You can turn off otion blur in the ini files.
>>
>>128599670
>trophies
>playing on console
>>
>>128601928
It's the platform that the people I enjoy playing most with are on, and on top of that I'm currently on a $150 laptop that can't run RCT2
>>
>>128602041
I'm on a $248 and I can't run anything.
>>
>Thred ded as fuck with nobody arguing
SHITTY OPERATOR IDEA ANON WHERE ARE YOU
>>
>>128603671
WALKING ON THE CEILINGS!
>>
>>128603671
D O Z E R
>>
>>128603671
>tfw no operator that can teleport behind people and stab them with a katana
>>
>>128603813
FEMALE DEFENDER

SUCTION CUPS SPECIAL ABILITY

NICKNAME: OCTOPUSSY
>>
>>128603671
Operator name: Rocket
Attacker
Has a jetpack with a limited fuel supply that slowly recharges
Can't hover very well
Can boost through walls like the dozer
What do you think /r6g/
>>
>>128604962
I love my daily dose of stupid.
>>
>>128603671

Attacker

Middle Speed Middle Armor
Brazilian Operator

Special Ability: Complete Silent Movement when ALT tabbed

Weaponry: Compound Bow

Gadget: Flash Grenades or Smoke Grenades

He is silent, he is effective against armor,killing anyone with chest or headshots. He cant pierce windows and walls.
>>
>>128605138
hue hue/10
>>
Defender
Named: Kush, DEA
Full speed, no armor
Special abilty
Fill the room with smoke, disorients attackers, causing them to see everyone as an undefined grey mass without a name

>Weapon
no weapons, just love and peace, man.
>>
>>128606372
DUDE
>>
>>128554092
thermite
sledge
blitz
thatcher
fuze

mute
bandit
kapkan
rook
jaeger
>>
>>128603671
Name: Scout (or something less gay)
Attacker
Ability: Has a Thatcher-esque grenade that does a 360 drone scan pinging any enemy it detects (only once per nade)
Weapon: MP5 or whatever Smoke uses
Gadgets: smoke grenades or breaching charges
High speed, low armor

I'm actually half-serious with this one
>>
>SAS
Gas Masks
>FBI
Tinted Spectacles
>GIGN
Balaclava
>Spetsnaz
???
>GSG-9
AM-95 Helmet
>>
>>128607551
we have no need for fancy headgear imperialist swine cyкa Блять
>>
>>128607680
I'd say the theme wasfacemasks, but Tachanka was a full blown helmet
>>
>>128607882
Could have a mask under it
>>
>>128608074
Yeah, I suppose, but it can't be confirmed
>>
>>128608149
Fuze also has a full-face helmet.
>>
>>128608773
Yes, but the bottom part is a separate facemask. The helm itself is standard issue for armored units
>>
>>128606757
mitebcool, could be over/underpowered depending on the scan radius
>>
File: 2016-01-04_00003.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04_00003.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
If you wanna roll with the germans you better be gangstah.
>>
>shoot Ash in the head
>doesn't die

10/10 hitboxes.
>>
>>128609406
Mm, was working range out but never settled on anything; that and whether the enemy should know if they were spotted or not.
>>
Havoc is coming with his operator beard and rifle shield as an attacker.
Canadian attacker with his rifle and underbarrel M26-Mass shotgun (possibly with dart shells since the operator name Dart was leaked)
Canadian and American female defenders which have long guns in their artwork (Not reliable; see Thatcher's shotgun)
Other possibilities I always throw out:
>Defender with a shield
>Medic attacker
>Defender with a better deployable shield
>Attacker that can rappel breach through undamaged walls and windows
>Various operators (Possibly ones mentioned above) which have a speed stat that does not directly correlate to armor as the rest do; I.E. 3 armor 2 speed, 2 armor 3 speed, etc.
That's all I have for now, even though I always suggest the same things.
>>
>start using SMG-11 as a primary
>suddenly start getting double the kills I tend to get
>>
File: I'm the Cook.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
I'm the Cook.webm
3MB, 960x540px
When you push Rook to the edge.
>>
Need one more in team 3.
>>
TFW your favorite Generals are always on page 10
>>
so who is the Ding Chavez of /r6g/
>>
>>128613591
Havoc
>>
>>128492437
Try restarting Uplay, and accepting the new Terms & Conditions when they pop up.
>>
>>128613225
>Not viewing all threas on one page
>>
>>128610320
Devs have little concept of just how much rate of fire means. I think they are balancing based on damage/rate of fire. Or they arent at all because everything is so wonky when looking at each weapons values.
>>
why is this thread so dead?
>>
>>128607551
I'd say Spetsnaz' thing is their military style uniform and colors.
>>
>>128618715
Because we don't have shitposters arguing about whose the biggest shitposter
>>
>>128619105
stop shitposting
>>
File: 2016-01-15_00002.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15_00002.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>128619403
you're the biggest shitposter

>>128619417
That'd look a lot cooler without the outline
>>
File: news_iq_profile_213871[1].jpg (316KB, 785x768px) Image search: [Google]
news_iq_profile_213871[1].jpg
316KB, 785x768px
>>128619403
I'll post literal shit just for you
>>
>>128619957
reminder that Rook is as high, but weighs less

Manlets, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>128620094
That doesn't even make sense given Rook is arguably the most useful defender whereas IQ is arguably the worst attacker.

And by arguably I mean objectively because my opinions > yours.
>>
>>128620284
what the fuck are you talking about?

I am talking about weight. as in weight in the character bio.

Of course IQ is the worst and rook is atleast in the top 3 spots for defenders, but he still is a manlet skeleton
>>
>>128620419
I know that's what you meant, it's just played out
>>
Join TS im lonly
>>
Space map when
>>
File: maiwaifu.jpg (255KB, 1828x1028px) Image search: [Google]
maiwaifu.jpg
255KB, 1828x1028px
i want to be IQ's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her IQ blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo IQ blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her IQ hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her IQ hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her IQ face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>128622267
>>>/trash/
>>
>>128622267
that is a shit post
please leave
>>
>>128622543
>>128622307
had to save the thread from pg10 senpai
>>
>>128590572
Yeah I don't know what's up with that area, but people phase into a lot. Scared the shit out of me the first time I saw someone sneaking up on me like that.
>>
>>128595026
>then one drops near the device, maybe 3 feet away

How near? Because every time I play Fuze since 1.2 I get killed by my own cluster if I'm anywhere near my device when I set it off. And I don't just mean from when I plant it on the side of a wall; I can plant it from the the roof/floor and one will miraculously jump up and kill me.

I've attempted to replicate this in local games and situations, but I never get one blowing me up. Is this intentional for online play to "balance" Fuze or does Ubisoft literally gobble a bag of cocks when they start messing with netcode?
>>
>>128624110
the grenade that isn't thrown left or right can hit something and bounce back, and the cluster bomb is pretty buggy with TK's to begin with.

I think when it destroys itself it can do damage, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 204x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 204x191px
Good night r6sg

May you have many blessed breaches
>>
Why is Ubisoft so antisemitic? Ash is offensive.
>>
File: 1450356767450.jpg (603KB, 750x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1450356767450.jpg
603KB, 750x1088px
>tfw when k/d rating of 0.1

i want to die

i swear every guy i meet in this game is some kind of pro that the moment you see even a glimpse of them pops you right in the head.
>>
>twitch
>wearing a full on gimp suit
clearly worst girl
>>
>>128626447
>gimp suit
>not wearing a full on Kevlar thermoregulated suit that not only protects from small arms fire but hides one's thermal signature
>2015+1
>>
>>128626207
ranked K/D or you mean with a certain operator?
because if ranked what are you doing boyo, it's not worth it right now
>>
File: 444.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
444.webm
3MB, 720x405px
well I guess im out now. peace playas
>>
File: 1409795845210.jpg (23KB, 379x295px) Image search: [Google]
1409795845210.jpg
23KB, 379x295px
>tfw just had a "STOP RESISTING" moment with Blitz and got 3 kills within seconds of each other

Aw man that felt neat. I should play him more often
>>
File: 1415246705891.jpg (158KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1415246705891.jpg
158KB, 917x845px
>ITT: people who cant handle the banter, memes, and shitposters.

welcome to /R6G/ where the tryhards never stop trying and complain about lack of content while contributing nothing to making content and the meme posters actually make the content.

10/10 general
>>
>playing with TS
>internet cut out, lost connection
>now can't connect to the TS
Shieeeet
>>
>>128628734
You will be missed
>>
What new weapons/attachments do you want in this game?
>>
>>128632461
An alternative to the foregrip, whatever it may be.
>>
>>128632461
>>128634747
Underbarrel launcher that will fire whatever grenade you have equipped.
>>
It's just so disgusting.
>>
>>128637983
People keep spewing shit about IQ being viable because "her guns are so good", but I still see so much hate for Twitch.
This thing is literally better in every way, and Twitch performs the same job as IQ, except better.

I just hope we get some balance patches soon. Pulse needs a buff.
>>
>>128638213
Why does Pulse need a buff? His ability is hard to use correctly but when it is used well it's incredibly effective.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-15+at+05.42.45).png (23KB, 850x206px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-15+at+05.42.45).png
23KB, 850x206px
>>128638286
I'm just muckin' about.

Reddit listed my two main operators, Pulse and Glaz, in the same tier as Tachanka and below IQ, so I'm just hoping Ubisoft REALLY listens to the cries of their beloved Reddit community and buffs those poor C-Grade operators.
>>
File: DEFEND.png (402KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
DEFEND.png
402KB, 604x516px
Handy siege tip of the day!
If you ever find yourself in a team that is unbearable to play with, try triggering them by picking IQ.
You will instantly feel better about yourself, you will get more fluke headshots AND you peepee grows atleast 2 centimeters! How about that!
>>
>>128639340
Do people really freak out if you pick IQ? I've never seen it. Does Tachanka get the same reaction?
>>
>>128641228
>Does Tachanka get the same reaction?

People tell me to stop meme but that's it
t. Tachanka picker
>>
>>128641458
Go away kou
>>
File: goingmobile.jpg (45KB, 619x686px) Image search: [Google]
goingmobile.jpg
45KB, 619x686px
>>128644853
No
>>
>>128641458
The turret's lame but his shotgun, mmm mmm
>>
>>128649469

if you want to play tachanka for his meme guns then you should've picked kapkan or russian recruit lmao
>>
>>128649583
>Kapkan
>Less armor
>Recruit
>No free 10 xp if someone mounts your gun
>>
>>128649583
I just tried him a few times but I had fun with his shotty.

Haven't used him since. I either use the heart beat baby monitor dude to roam or castle on defense.
>>
>>128649726
>>Kapkan
>>Less armor

this is how i know you don't play vidya very often
>>
>>128649726
Kapkan is heavy armour just like Tachanka
>>
File: 1452786507460.jpg (89KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
1452786507460.jpg
89KB, 430x318px
>>128638213
>mfw twitch's famas

I hope IQ fags eat shit
>>
>>128649848
>>128649823
Oh, I didn't unlock him yet.

I'm at the 2000 unlocks for every faction now
>>
File: 1451080801930.jpg (241KB, 1115x890px) Image search: [Google]
1451080801930.jpg
241KB, 1115x890px
>rainbow 6
>5v5
>>
>>128651005
OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMING UP THE PARTY UPLAY STYLE

>you connect to person
>if error other person connects again
>if error 3rd person attempts to invite
>if error close r6 and quit uplay
>repeat until party formed
>>
>>128653146
I meant they made 5v5s instead of 6v6 despite the game's name
>>
File: 1451747787193.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1451747787193.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>128653726
i tend to click post numbers to bring up quick reply
oops
>>
>>128651005
>>128653726
Rainbow Six is the director you dumbass
The team is just called Rainbow, and the first one has 5 members
>>
File: 1452453941248.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1452453941248.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>128653880
No h8. Nice smug grills btw senpai

>>128653920
How about making it match with the name of the game for once
>>
File: CVCrYxfWIAAMp1o.jpg (84KB, 599x546px) Image search: [Google]
CVCrYxfWIAAMp1o.jpg
84KB, 599x546px
>>128654492
same to u friend
>>
File: 1374147882433.png (46KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1374147882433.png
46KB, 299x299px
>Randoms still using Castle to lock you inside of the fucking objective room or outside of it, or blocking off important exits to flank around the attackers
>Randoms still blindly reinforcing walls that are actually better used as murderholes
>Randoms reinforcing walls between objective rooms
>Randoms picking Thermite and then fucking off to the other side of the map while we twiddle our thumbs pinging exactly where we need thermite charges now
>Randoms dying in the first 30 seconds of the match by all bunching up and getting flanked and leaving me by myself versus five people

I'm not a man who gets easily rustled, yet these things are starting to make my blood pressure rise beyond reasonable levels.

They should add these things as loading screen tips or something.
>>
>litteral 10 mins looking for match
kill me now
>>
>>128654925
>trying to play article 5
>with a friend
>he has to seperately join since it won't let you make a party for it
>wait 15 minutes
>easy as fuck despite not being ablento see shit

Waste of time
>>
File: You're making me mad, Roach.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
You're making me mad, Roach.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>128654912
>Picks Thermite
>Plays aggressive as fuck and tries to hunt roamers instead of droning until a path to a reinforced wall is cleared for him
>>
>using shield
>aiming at opponent
>get headshotted by him becausw my head slightly clipped through the shield

Thanks ubisoft
>>
>>128656583
Were you crouching?
Blitz' head gets slightly exposed while crouching. It wasn't clipping, if that's what happened
>>
>>128656840
Yeah blitz

Doesn't happen with montagne tho
>>
>>128657671
The entirety of Blitz' helmet is the hitbox for his head, including the headset. Montagne has a much smaller helmet than Blitz
>>
>>128625751
Threadly reminder to gas the Jew with your little beauties
>>
>>128657671
Montagne's helmet is smaller and he hunches over more when shielding. I think you need to be at an angle or above him to headshot him through his shield. If it's fully extended though, good luck.
>>
GIGN shield recruit with the 5.7 is fucking SAVAGE

I'm gonna get a whole team of them to make a video
>>
>>128661759

speaking of whichi

>smoke sets up mustard gas
>blind firing where he was
>suddenly a red enemy name pops up and I dome him using that

is this a bug? seems weird that you can see names through smokes
>>
>>128641458
I've been told, many times that Tachanka is the undisputed best defender in R6S
>>
>very clearly and precisely tell last teammate alive where the enemy is
>he makes an effort to look in the complete opposite direction and get killed

?????
>>
>Rainbow Six
>Using characters that are not in Rainbow Six, but still their National CTU
>Except America, which is FBI SWAT rather than Delta
>>
>>128662331
>he doesn't speak english

So much hate ( s mh)
>>
>>128662626

no he was on the mic too
>>
>>128662929
Mental retardation then
>>
>>128662452
Because the Posse Comitatus Act prevents military units, including Delta force, from operating on American soil to uphold domestic policy. The FBI SWAT teams are THE top-tier domestic American counter-terrorism units. Delta does counter-terrorism operations as well, but cannot operate inside of the United States without the invocation of the Insurrection Act, and that would be pretty fukk'n rare.

Also
>America, having only one counter terrorism unit.
That military budget isn't just for looking pretty, buddy.
>>
File: 1452014019196.jpg (96KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452014019196.jpg
96KB, 800x533px
>>128654781
Why would you ruin it?
>>
>>128665984
1. Thanks for bringing that up, I honestly didn't know about it

2. You could also bring up DEVGRU, but Delta is more focused on CT
>>
>Doing Situations for Trophies
>Cold Zero
>Headshot the Bomber in one hit and get out with 3 minutes remaining
>Neither triggers their objectives
Random glitches like this kill me
>>
>>128666781
Pretty sure you need to headshot the bomber with your rifle for it to count.
>>
>>128666947
I did, but i guess it just glitched out, because I did it again and it counted
>>
File: 1451783277390.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451783277390.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>send out twitch drone
>roamer comes and kills me
is this real life?
>>
>>128654912
Blaming randoms instead of fucking Ubi for their "casual" experience not showing you the location map so they'd know, not giving us a proper training level or custimization to have no timer on custom play maps

I still haven't learned a lot of the map layouts and i'm like 60hrs in

>>128666607
>>128665984
Metal of Honor Warfighter had CIA SAD instead of FBI that game was pretty similar to this what with the OPERATOR vs OPERATOR and all ;_;
>>
>>128655617
U is a fuck
>>
>Jojo joins lobby
>any time anything bad happens, we blame jojo
>he starts chuckling at first
>after the third game he gets really salty
>friend asks if he likes anime
>starts playing his peaked audio file of an episode of strike witches
>Jojo fucking loses it.
>tk everyone and leaves
I need to find jojo again.
>>
>Still hunting for cheap copy cause I'm a poor fuck with too much patience
>Found a copy from an irreputable site for just over $10
Should I...?
>>
>>128669502
Yes
>>
>>128669817
I see... It's on a site called dealscube if anyone knows anything about it.
>>
>>128670179
Nevermind. Reread it. It's a SP only key.
What the ever-loving fuck.
>>
>>128668885
>starts playing his peaked audio file of an episode of strike witches
Any excuse to post this
>>
>>128667381

I don't remember if it was right now or yesterday but I killed some camping twitch by using the heart beat monitor and seeing he wasn't moving so I just went in for the kill.

was it you?
>>
File: 1440918205812.jpg (41KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1440918205812.jpg
41KB, 460x460px
>>128638557
Is Reddit that retarded
>>
>>128673834
It's called the internet anon, people are retarded anywhere you look hard enough.

Also to be fair Glaz attracts xXMLG420n0sc0p3Xxxx kiddies that go 0-5 with him every game.
>>
>>128673980
But I'm pretty sure that's from the operator tier list from Reddit.

And Glaz can be amazing in the right hands. My friend just recently started playing Glaz and mows down anything in our way
>>
>>128673980
But some Glaz players absolutely rape the enemy team. All you have to do is stay a tiny bit further back and dome or people.
>>
>>128674318
>>128674512
But that's the thing, he has a reasonably high skill-floor to be as useful as other operators and even then his potential shines situationally. I wouldn't put him under IQ and Tach, though.
>>
>>128674549
Agreed
>>
>>128674549
This.
His operator ability is literally just "A really strong gun that has a lot of range"
He's literally just a better less shitty Tachanka.
And that's only because he can move while using it.
>>
File: 1423756243736.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423756243736.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>people still ads with shotguns
>>
>>128675354
I never figured it out, what does ADS mean?
>>
>>128675354
>Don't use lasers on shotguns!
>Taking the time to hide the laser is a fools errand!
>However I aim every shot despite the fact it doesn't increase choke!
>>
>>128675578
Nevermind found it
>>
Who gets pumped to play Rainbow Six: Siege after watching this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLn_nwtqyig
>>
>>128675354
Believe it or not, you have tighter pellet spread when you ADS for the shotgun. I did some testing with it. Also the shotgun sucks if your target isn't less than 5m from you.
>>
>>128679228
You must have some strong placebo effect or something buddy because I've seen people test this shit in game.
It does not increase choke.
>>
>>128679228
>less than 5m

wrong

The ADS part is true unfortunately. I was wrong about that for a long time.
>>
>>128679518
You do not know how many times I would pump lead into an enemy with a shotgun but they do not die because they're beyond 5m.
>>
>>128678403
nice
>>
>>128679518
>>less than 5m
>wrong
You have longer range shotgun if you're playing bandit or jager.
>>
>>128681197
>>128681197
>>128681197

fresh bread here
Thread posts: 749
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.