[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homebrew & Hacking General - /hbg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 812
Thread images: 110

File: A.png (54KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
54KB, 160x160px
I don't know what am I doing edition

http://strawpoll.me/6447025/

Previous thread >>128403692 → →

/hbg/ Wiki: http://homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.3 for userland / downgrade, eShop is x.x.x-28 only)
Wii U: 5.5 (Upcoming IOSU exploit)
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Webkit)

N3DS emuNAND can't be updated past 9.5
O3DS emuNAND can update all the way to 10.3

-GUIDES-
3DS: http://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
DOWNGRADING: http://pastebin.com/ZfA8wtA2 • http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW • http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji

DS: http://homebrew-general.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS

Vita: http://pastebin.com/zwBhCPtd

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-10.4 NOT TODAY
-Browser/Menuhax both work on the latest firmware again. DON'T DELAY in getting Homebrew!
-memchunkhax2 is a kernel11 exploit that allows downgrading to 9.2, and works with every firmware including 10.3.
-Rei and the rxTools team are both developing emuNAND 10.3 for New 3DS
-Smea started working on hax 3.0

>Is downgrading safe?
Safe as it gets for now. Most bricks seem to be people using the wrong firmware. Be sure you understand the process.
-A libkhax variant of mch2 sysUpdater compiled by julian20 implements the safest settings so far.
-Getting the downgrader to even start can require many tries. Opening and closing an FTP app supposedly helps.
-Blank screen can be caused by Menuhax. Try pulling your SD card if you get it. Boot, reinsert, change theme.

>Wii U
-System update 5.5.1 is out.
-Hykem is being weird.

>Vita
-Cobra Black Fin was announced. http://wololo.net/2015/12/07/cobra-black-fin-an-upcoming-dongle-to-play-ps-vita-isos/
-A Vita update got released, you might not want to update since it fixes the email exploit.
>>
FIRST FOR Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP. Y'ALL FUCKED UP.
>>
Did /vg/ just got nuked or is it my internet being wonky?
>>
I was seconds from making a new thread, what the fuck happened normally they are up long before the other dies.

>>128426268
n3ds? yeah, snes gba and a bunch from RetroArch nightlies

o3ds? Well, blargSNES works fine minus mode7 games, and some RetroArch nigghtlies are good ps1 and gba are fucked though
>>
>>128426630
I like DevMenu because it's official nintendo stuff and doesn't deal with the SD/NAND bullshit FBI has

FBI is open-source, though, so we know exactly how it works

But honestly, they're both breddy good. Steven says next version of FBI might have faster installs, so we'll see what happens.
>>
>>128427357
is there any way to insert/paste back vanilla healthsafety app. i need it to inject bbm and it's missing from sysnand
>>
Does anything get deleted if I upgrade emunand using sysupdater? Would it affect installed games on emunand, gamesaves, cia installers, cfw, or anything else?

What games require firmware beyond 9.2 anyways?
>>
>wait five minutes checking if a thread is already made
>ok, so I guess I should make one
>a thread is made while making mine

well, that's why I dont wnat to make new threads

BUT FUCK YEAH, I DID NOT BRICK MY N3DS
>>
>>128426645
I re-did it, and the app doesn't crash anymore... though when i open the app (w/o pressing Y), it still goes to the damn bootmgr

wtf is happening?
>>
What's better for o3DS gbc emulation?

Gambatte or Gameyob?
>>
Reposting

That someone has that 1 beautiful theme that had like some kind of light brown backgroud and a women on the left? A anon use to post that in here while showing off his theme on emunand.

I really want that one.

Also, best way yo install costume thems on a unlinked emunad?
>>
>>128427750
Find it again and repost the image. Maybe we can identify it
>>
>>128427735
I used to use Gameyob and worked pretty good.
>>
I installed emunand like 1.5 years ago. Today i wanted to play some new games but my SD card suddenly passed away. Can i buy new memory card and set new emunand and rxtools? I have no backups of my old card.
>>
>>128427591
just realized. did "Navigate to SysNAND File Options and then Dump Health & Safety" mean producing a fresh h&s app? it's using decrypt9wip btw
>>
>>128427791
Where exactly is the archive? So i can start digging
>>
>>128427656
>refresh catalog
>ctrl + f "hbg"
>none
>wait
>repeat 5 times
>start to make thread
>check again
>make 5 seconds ago

n-nice one OP

>>128427683
and the brew.3dsx is definitely the hb launcher file right? And in the payload you edited it to be brew.3dsx?

That's very strange if that's right, not sure what the problem is.

>>128427735
GameYob has been more than fine for me. Do they have any differing features? I used GameYob on my nds flashcart for ages too.

>>128427750
use CHMM2.cia http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW now with inbuilt theme downloader, oooo

>>128427812
So you're basically on a clean 3ds right? If so, sure why not.
>>
Still stuck trying to boot rxtools via browser, "failed to load part of this page" shit, last night was working perfect and i did not touch anything.
>>
File: 1448973640746.jpg (1MB, 2963x4192px) Image search: [Google]
1448973640746.jpg
1MB, 2963x4192px
Crossposting:
For anyone with squeaky or creaky spots on their XL:
>Unscrew the screws from the bottom plate
>Apply pressure from near the headphone jack/power button and push it upwards
>Slowly screw in the screws, but make sure to not overscrew
>Congratulations, no more creaky
The main issue is that the front part of the bottom plate likes slipping out and back in when pressure is put in the middle of the plate, but this is easily fixed by forcing the plate a bit more to close out the edge difference.
Make sure you don't screw the screws too weakly though, or it will slip back after a while.

Don't let that creakyness break your soul, anons.
>>
>>128427857
>Where exactly is the archive? So i can start digging
OP always links previous threads and from what I can tell, 4chan archives like the past 10 threads or something
>>
>>128427910
>and the brew.3dsx is definitely the hb launcher file right? And in the payload you edited it to be brew.3dsx?
so to make sure i redownloaded the boot.3dsx from the retard guide (back when its needed to reinstall menuhax) and it turns out that the brew.3dsx was somehow boot manager? It doesnt make sense because from bootmanager i could load up brew.3dsx and HBC would pop up
>>
>>128427819
I have same problem. H&S app just isnt here. RXtools cant see it, decrypt tool cant see it, im going to cry
>>
so many games to play. havent started any of them. fuk
>>
>>128427914
It does that sometimes. You should get ctrbootmanager asap, honestly.
>>
>>128427962
Note that previous OP fucked up and replied with the actually-previous thread

>>128428015
decrypt9wip is best method. also you won't see it on OFW sysnand because it's unsigned, so you'll have to boot a CFW like rxtools pasta mode or straight up pastacfw, which boots into sysnand

Don't forget to hold your homemenuhax trigger button so you actually get in
>>
>>128427914
>boot rxtools via browser

why? I've never had to do this.

>>128427950
>gba micro's A button is fucked
>I think opening and cleaning will make it 90% better
>opening the GBA micro is fucking stupid ammount of screws and sliding shit

damn it

>>128428013
But it works now right? Sweet. I might re-do that guide soon and shove everything in a single download, clearly labelled. It's not retard proof enough it seems.
>>
On cakes with 9.5 Emunand on a Japanese 3DS. Everything I have downloaded EXCEPT Majora's Mask 3D has been fine, any reason for this? I downloaded the region free program (forgot the name) and it has let me play US region games just fine. When I boot MM3DS though it gives me and error and kicks me to SYSNAND. Is MM3DS not functioning?
>>
Does it matter if i install an EU titled CIA on a US 2DS? will it launch fine?
>>
>>128427962
This will take me forever. Should have saved that pic. I saw that like...12 threads ago or more if these things are going volt
>>
Which is less effort for changing my SD card in my original 3ds, emunand tool or USB partitioner?
>>
>>128428101
NTR CFW? if it's fucking up then resort to rxtools omega

>>128428103
RxTools is region free natively. otherwise use NTR CFW

>>128428109
Good luck anon

>>128428116
O3DS to O3DS/N3DS to N3DS, or are you moving from O3DS to N3DS?
>>
>>128427910
I thought, using the CHMM2 linked your nands
>>
>>128427950
h-holy shit thanks anon
>>
>>128428208
O3ds to O3ds. Sorry for the ambiguity, my card didn't arrive until yesterday so I had to use my 4 gig to install everything instead.
>>
>>128426489
Alright, I'll update it to 10.3 and at section 3 I will use the decrypt9 method instead, got it.

I should be okay following that guide after that, right?
>>
>>128428073
How do i run decrypt9wip tool? Explain me step by step because im retard.
>>
>>128428093
>But it works now right? Sweet
haha yeah it's working now. with the guide, i came across these issues:

1. followed your instructions and somehow menuhax ended up installed on both sysnand and emunand. could this have happened because menuhax was on sysnand when emumand was made? i've no idea

2. had the db issue with FBI. i don't think you mention creating the dbs folder and files when you inject FBI. was difficult trying to determine which folder was emunand. my sd card was fresh.

3. and lastly, that shit with the HBC app. somehow brew.3dsx ended up being a copy of boot manger, when boot manager was already working fine and was loading brew.3dsx into HBC
>>
>>128428208
>RxTools is region free natively. otherwise use NTR CFW
nice, thanks. yeah my emunand is at 10.3, using rxtools
>>
>>128428279
No problem friendo, I can understand this happening to people because having the SD card slot there isn't the brightest idea.
>>
>>128428072
Can i install this wihotut booting rxtools?

My only method right now is browser hax
>>
>>128427910
Anon. I dont see any ChMm2 .cia even on the rar file
>>
Does anything get deleted if I upgrade emunand using sysupdater? Would it affect installed games on emunand, gamesaves, cia installers, cfw, or anything else?

What games require firmware beyond 9.2 anyways?
>>
>>128428109
Keep opening old threads for a while in new tabs
Find a program that downloads all the images from the site, I'm sure there is one
Scroll through images in your pc folder looking for it

Most efficient way I can think. Do you remember any more details about the girl?

>>128428270
>I thought, using the CHMM2 linked your nands
nope

>>128428381
>could this have happened because menuhax was on sysnand when emumand was made? i've no idea
Someone else said that, I'm sure mine didn't have it though when I did it myself, I'll make a note of it.

>2
I'll figure out exactly where to add this and stick it in

>>128428613
rinnegatamante.it/CHMM_25.rar

Are you winding me up? It's literally inside the only fodler in the .rar
>>
what is the best emulator I should look into for each of these systems?
Gameboy
Sega Master System/Game Gear
Turbo Grafix
NeoGeo Pocket Color
Maybe GBA...

Can each of these systems be emulated well on an O3DS?
>>
>>128428613
Nvm. Checked the wrong folder on my laptop
>>
>>128428796
>Gameboy
penis
>Sega Master System/Game Gear
penis
>Turbo Grafix
penis
>NeoGeo Pocket Color
penis
>Maybe GBA...
penis
>>
>>128428565
homebrew launcher
>>
>>128428378
put decrypt9wip folder in SD:/3ds/ and run from HBL. follow the steps here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-inject-any-app-into-health-safety-o3ds-n3ds-cfw-only.402236/
>>
>>128428565
>Can i install this wihotut booting rxtools?
You'll need menuhax
>>
>>128428758
>>128427597
No.
>>
>>128428796
GBA is pretty shit. all (if not most) of those can be injected into VC, though, and that's pretty much perfect emulation

GBA requires patching a modified AGB_FIRM to SysNAND NAND though, so google how to do that if you want to do that (Also, no savestates or .sav management for GBA VC injection)
>>
>>128428889
Do these emus just not exist on the 3DS yet or something?
>>
>>128429038
Absolutely nothing gets deleted? So I can install anything I want while in 9.2 and update later?
>>
>>128428796
GB/C - GameYob
SNES - blargSNES
All others - RetroArch Nightlies

GBA doesn't work well at all on o3ds for me, apparently installing through modified Virtual Console is fine though.
>>
>>128428796
For gba in o3ds you'll need injected .cia.
Gameboy is as good as it can get. Use gameyob.
Not sure about the rest.
>>
>>128429067
Just aquestion

Gba games need to be ibstalled jn both sysnand and emunand ,what about nes ,gb and gbc?
>>
>>128429067
yeah no .sav management is a dealbreaker for me, so I'd rather just play other systems, that and needing to install each game both to sysnand and emunand... very cumbersom.

Do the other systems have emulation on the 3DS yet? I should know this but I just got into this system.
>>
1. is it safe to delete CIA's that have already been installed?

2. where can i get the new monster hunter game, and can i play it on an o3ds (2ds w/ 10.3 emunand)

3. should i turn on tubehax on sysnand at least? will this help at all?
>>
>>128429161
only time you need firm patching is AGB_FIRM for GBA and TWL_FIRM for DSi

everything else is fine on emunand

>>128429178
dunno, retroarch nightlies have a shitton that i have yet to try out myself. give them a shot i guess and see what i said to other anon in this post

also heard that N3DS emulates stuff better than O3DS. blargSNES and pocketSNES are the best emus for SNES
>>
>>128428932
>>128429009

Thank you both , i'll work on this
>>
http://3dbrew.org/w/index.php?curid=95&diff=15281&oldid=15186

And this is how the SALT guys got the 9.6 keys.
>>
>>128429317
So only gba and dsi games need to be installed on both nands

Thanks anon
>>
>>128429280
1. yes
2. huehuebr site or 3dsiso. huehuebr archive pass is the website URL itself
3. yes, absolutely. make sure menuhax and emunand are already set up though
>>
>>128429001
question. if i run my root hs.app with go.bat without any cia, can i get vanilla hs.app back? will it be signed (and show up on sysnand)? and will it cause anything to my emunand h&s app which already injected with bbm (like causing it to go vanilla again?)? then again i already got bbm.cia there so it probaly won't cause any problem right?
>>
>>128429413
no idea, just keep a backup of your original hs.app for both nands (i don't even know if they're interchangeable and i'm too lazy to test that anyway)

i think you can re-install the .cia from a update pack (proper firmware for the NAND you want it on) though, but i don't know which file is which. check 3dsbrew if you accidentally deleted it somehow
>>
>>128429405
>yes
thanks
>huehuebr site or 3dsiso. huehuebr archive pass is the website URL itself
so i imagine it's cool with 10.3 emunand/o3ds? no issues with regions?
>yes, absolutely. make sure menuhax and emunand are already set up though
wanted to do this to at least protect sysnand from going over 9.2 with nintendon'ts shens
>>
>>128429517
>so i imagine it's cool with 10.3 emunand/o3ds? no issues with regions?
i know people got it to run, but i don't know how easy it is: that game and smash are special-case games iirc, and i don't play either of them so i don't really know for sure what to tell you. try googling if you come across any problems, but it's definitely possible to play, and even transfer saves over (with svdt, not SaveDataFiler. SDF is great for everything else though imo)
>>
so now with 10.3 updated emunand on my 2ds, can i access the store without any issues? can i play online (on smash, for example) with a pirated cia without any extra steps to take?

something else i noticed was that my pokeymans cartridge has an update available. is this safe to install on emunand?
>>
>>128429946
yes until 10.4

install your updates as .cia using FBI/DevMenu. If FBI, press L to change install destination to "SD"
>>
>>128428786
My mistake. I had it confuse from my old chmm
>>
File: 1359970312272.jpg (12KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1359970312272.jpg
12KB, 264x320px
Lets say I wanted to get rid of my CFW to sell my 3DS. Do I just need to gut the SD card and its alright, or do I need to do something else?
>>
>>128429413
>>128429504
somehow got it work. redoing hs cia inject step didn't give me hs app back in sysnand but it give me bbm.cia that can only be used in rxmode sysnand. success? can i use it to set up menuhax and autobooting rxtools?
>>
>>128430123
system format and remove your sd card
>>
File: HNI_0013.jpg (97KB, 432x528px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0013.jpg
97KB, 432x528px
W-what should I play guys?
>>
Cant install my costume theme with chmm .cia. says installed but as soon as i reboot tk check it on emunand, is not there
>>
>>128430280
EVERY
THING
>>
>>128430126
wait, what? menuhax/rxtools are completely different: BMM is just a .cia installer for PIRATING

format emunand with EMUNAND9 if you haven't yet (back up important files first, like the Nintendo 3DS folder), then format sysnand with system settings. back up emunand with emunand tool, format emunand in system settings, then restore emunand to restore your NNID

unless you already did all of that. Then just rename boot.3dsx on root to boot_hb.3dsx, download CTRBootManager.zip and put its boot.3dsx/boot.cfg on root

assuming you are using rxtools omega, you should not have to do anything else
>>
>>128430280
dota 2
>>
>>128428116
Any input? I've read something about emunand tool being broken for the time being, but I don't know if that holds true for the o3ds or indeed holds true at all.
>>
>arrogant retarded fucks on gbatemp telling devs their shit is broken when it's clearly on their own side

I need to stop reading anything but their OP posts.

>>128430280
TAIKO NO TATSUJIN!
>>
>>128430280
danganronpa and its sequel on your hacked vita

>>128430431
use an older version of emunand tool
>>
>>128430069
>install your updates as .cia using FBI/DevMenu. If FBI, press L to change install destination to "SD"
im not sure i understand. i can install updates via FBI for a legit game? how?
>>
>>128430468
literally download the .cia, put it on your card, run FBI channel in the NAND you intend to install to (sys/emu), and install to SD

if you do not have FBI, inject it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-inject-any-app-into-health-safety-o3ds-n3ds-cfw-only.402236/
>>
File: 1427507800610.png (688KB, 1148x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1427507800610.png
688KB, 1148x1381px
>>128430280
COME ON AND SLAM
I have this theme too, fucking amazing.
I'm playing Yo-Kai Watch atm, pretty fun time waster, writing is corny as shit but in a good way.
Dank memes included.
Combat is different ..but I've done P3 so NPCs doing their own thing I'm used too. Bosses are fun as fuck though.
>>
Anyone have any idea why Project Mirai DX would be hanging at the splash screen? I'm on N3DS at 9.5 with Cakes.
>>
>>128430682
correct region?
>>
>>128430556
>literally download the .cia, put it on your card, run FBI channel in the NAND you intend to install to (sys/emu), and install to SD
oh so you mean download the update for a legit cart separately as a cia and inject it... i thought just running the game connected to the internet would be fine
>>
>>128430682
It's because you guzzled too much cock faggot.
>>
>>128430294
Send help
>>
Anyone have a link to a Rhythym heaven cia file? Can only find 3ds files.
>>
>>128430726
It's a legit install from the eShop.
>>
Should I wait until 10.3 emuNAND released for N3DS or update it to 9.5? I can wait a few days and I just have it downgraded at 9.2.
>>
figured out the easiest / laziest way to watch videos on 3ds via wifi streaming.
software needed: freemake video converter, hfs.
convert a video to 240p mp4 (works with sbs, the other 3d formats too i recon)
create a htm file, put

<div style="position: relative; width: 420px;">
<video id=0 controls width=420 height=236>
<source src="VIDEONAME.mp4" type='video/mp4'>
</video>
</div>
drag BOTH files into hfs. input the ip of your pc into 3ds browser, prefaced by http:// or it wont be recognized as a link.

not sure if this works with o3ds, i think the whole rantom inet video thing is n3ds exclusive.
>>
>>128430809
I'm also interested on this
>>
File: 1426386823559.jpg (358KB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1426386823559.jpg
358KB, 1065x902px
So, can I go to the store and buy a n3ds and still fully hack it? Only heard about this yesterday.
>>
>>128430735
Like any official game, you cannot play online unless you update first.

You can do that through either eShop or .cia, but I personally recommend .cia because you might not always have access to eShop, and you do the download from your computer.
>>
>>128430809
Convert it, lazy fuck.
>>
>>128430947
Yes, but be fast: Nintendo could put up 10.4 and patch the exploit at any moment now. It could be today. It could be this week. Nobody really knows.

If you're too late, you can no longer use browserhax, and must buy yourself a flashcart/OoT/Cubic Ninja to do it.
>>
Guys, i went to install a theme with CHMM2 on emunand and wen is done and click home menu, nothing happens. I tried without a theme on and with a color theme on and still nothing. HELP
>>
What games require upgrading beyond 9.2 to play? Is there a list?
>>
>>128430947
Yeah but you best hurry up.
>>
I have a 32gb sdcard now. I want to go to 128 gb because the PNY card on amazon is only $35, but I don't know what to put on it.
>>
>>128431027
>If you're too late, you can no longer use browserhax, and must buy yourself a flashcart/OoT/Cubic Ninja to do it.
Forgot to mention, by the way: Downgrading can cause a softbrick and force you to update. If 10.4 is already out and you softbrick, you're fucked anyway.
>>
>tfw you ordered a 128gb microSD for your 10.3 emuNAND o3DSXL to go with your 9.2 emuNAND 128gb n3DS

Oh yeah! Can't wait to be the King of Games no matter what happens.

Oh fucking yeah.
>>
>>128431252
>128GB
overkill beyond overkills, god bless anon
>>
>set Wii U to block updates from Nintendo
>see 5.5.1 got released
>whatever, no big deal
>check to make sure the DNS was right
>System software: 5.5.1

...well, fuck. Oh well, most I was going to do was edit my Xeno X save file to reduce grinding.
>>
>>128430947
Yes, is what I did a few hours ago. Couldn't wait one week to buy and get a second handed N3DS for 20€ less, but luckily, if I sell my other consoles I would not lose any money
>>
Do I have to do anything to regain eshop access on 10.3 emunand?
I've already unlinked them by formatting the sysnand without the SD inserted

Games already working though
Eshop only gives me an error then tells me to restart, never actually loads
>>
SD or microSD for an o3DSXL?
>>
>>128431357
what's the error code
>>
>>128431372
microSD with adapter preferably for future proofing, or SD
>>
>>128431357
do you have tubedns set up on emunand
>>
>>128431046
Fucking hell, anons. Help me out here
>>
>Can you play USA region CIA on a EU O3DS?
>Do you need to do anything before going online?
>Can I just install the .cia for this ttp://4dsdev.org/thread.php?id=5 to emulate SNES games?
>Can I update .cia's via eshop?

Thank you. If there's anything I can do for you I don't mind.
>>
>>128431372
Use your fucking eyes mate
>>
>>128431436
dunno but i like using Howling Theme Tool for my theme management

there's like a 100 theme limit but idc personally
>>
Where can I get BigBlueMenu? There's no thread on Gbatemp and I don't know where's safe to download.
>>
>>128431467
They're both compatible, fucktard.
>>
>>128431419
Gimme a min I'm installing some games

>>128431432
No tubedns, never even touched that
>>
File: 1432430956256.png (130KB, 377x337px) Image search: [Google]
1432430956256.png
130KB, 377x337px
>>128431437
Also, I downloaded Mario Kart 7 and it says it has not been spoofed for CFW. Can I not play it? I'm on rxTools and I used the guide for retards. I am a retard.
>>
>>128431663
Are you on n3ds 9.5?
>>
>>128431529
This works without problems?
>>
>>128431725
No anon, I'm just an insecure faggot who likes to comprehend everything before moving forward. I'm on O3DSXL and I've played a few games already but they were EU .cia. I'm just curious.
>>
>>128431746
For me in rxtools emunand, yes. Turning on shuffle, it also works in all my other CFWs (cakes, gateway, haven't tried reinand though)
>>
>>128431825
Firmware spoofing is only for n3ds
Don't know much about out of region cias though, sorry
I think you can run them out of region with a tool from the HBL
>>
>>128431825
>>128431663
Yes

>>128431437
>Can you play USA region CIA on a EU O3DS?
yes. natively for rxtools but you need a seperate app called NTR for cakes
>Do you need to do anything before going online?
no
>Can I just install the .cia for this ttp://4dsdev.org/thread.php?id=5 to emulate SNES games?
yes
>Can I update .cia's via eshop?
yes but I prefer to find the update.cia
>>
>>128430958
i just used the shop. might as well, since i'm on 10.3 emunand. one of the benefits
>>
I'm so fucking lucky 10.4 will probably come before I receive my SD card and SD card reader.
>>
>>128431934
>I think you can run them out of region with a tool from the HBL
I've noticed that option on HBL. Do I boot hbl on emunand, choose the region free thingy and then play? I'm very illiterate.

>>128431938
>natively for rxtools
Just install cia and play or run it through hbl first?
>I prefer to find the update.cia
Yeah, I suppose so.

Can I download my digital games through eShop tho?

Thank you both, you're the best.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_112735866_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_112735866_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>128431419
Haven't checked the pastebins yet though
I'm on my phone
>>
>>128431973
Borrow one from a friend and downgrade at least.
>>
File: 1450493540001.jpg (27KB, 478x352px) Image search: [Google]
1450493540001.jpg
27KB, 478x352px
10.4 will drop next Monday.

Screencap this post.
>>
>>128432132
>implying I have friends
I'll get them on Friday, I hope it will work out just fine. Fuck.
>>
>>128432117
>Haven't checked the pastebins yet though

Why ask now then? It's in the retard guide.

>>128432157
done, you'll eat your words bitch
>>
>>128432117
http://pastebin.com/SjFXhB5a guide is for N3DS but whatever. CTRL+F for your error code for fix
>>
>>128432084
>Just install cia and play or run it through hbl first?
the former

>Can I download my digital games through eShop tho?
if they're games you've legitimately purchased then yeah
>>
File: Win7Background.jpg (628KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Win7Background.jpg
628KB, 1920x1200px
>>128431357
No joke, and you're not going to like it, this is the only way to fix it due to you using that meathod as opposed to TinyFormat.CIA.

1) Update to 10.3 sysNAND (this will delete all your hacks)
2) Connect your Nintendo Network ID to your sysNAND
3) Once again, use 10.3 browserhax to downgrade to 9.2
4) Because your emuNAND is already installed and already separated from your sysNAND, you should just have to boot into whatever CFW you use.

All I had to do at this point was boot rxTools via the web launcher, and I was solid. If you follow my advice, you should probably do it now, while 10.3 is still available.
>>
>>128432272
Aww man, no homo but I wanna kiss you right now. Thanks for quickly dispelling all my doubts. Anything I can help with?
Thanks again.
>>
>>128432117
1) Turn on your 3DS into Homebrew Launcher (hold L, select Homebrew Launcher)
2) Run EMUNAND9
3) Select EmuNAND Manager Options > Backup EmuNAND to EmuNAND.bin
4) Once finished, turn off the 3DS and put the SD card into your PC
5) Copy the emunand.bin onto your PC. Keep it safe.
6) Open the Nintendo 3DS folder on the root of the sd card
7) Inside you should see some folders names something like "45kj6h4kjgh6kj4gk6"
8) Determine which folder represents your emuNAND (I recommend looking for the oldest backup you have. It should contain the Nintendo 3DS folder however one of the folders inside it will be missing. The missing folder is your emuNAND folder)
9) Cut/Paste the folder to your PC
10) Put the SD card into your 3DS and turn on itno emuNand (hold L, select rxTools)
11) Go to System Settings
12) Make sure you are still in emuNAND (It should say RX-E 10.3-28E or something similar)
13) Go to Other Settings > Page 4 > System Format
14) Let it do it's thing
15) Once you are formatted and back in the main menu, go back into the System Settings
16) Log into your NNID (top button). Make sure you log into your old ID, don't make a new one.
17) Once you are logged in, go back to the main menu
18) Open eShop and once you get to the store page, close it
19) Turn off the 3DS and put the SD card in your PC
20) Put the emunand.bin back onto the SD card's root, and place the emuNAND folder (names something like "984356h6kjghkjgliglyg") back into the Nintendo 3DS folder
21) Put the SD card in the 3DS and turn on into Homebrew Laucher (hold L and select Homebrew Laucnher)
22) Open EMUNAND9
23) Select EmuNAND Manager Options > Copy EmuNAND.bin to EmuNAND
24) Once finished, turn off the console
25) That's it! When you go back into emuNand, the eShop should work fine
>>
>>128432352
nah I'm good, go have fun with sum free vidya familia
>>
>>128430389
hahahahaha finished all that shit in just fucking 3 days hahaha now i can sleep well and fuck wife
or not, i am starting new here so i got no nintendo id linked to both emu/sysnand. can i just waltz in eshop with latest emunand and sign?
>>
File: 1434645299206.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1434645299206.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
>>128432485
Oh I will. Just after making lunch, it's 2.30pm and I've been at it since yesterday.
>>
>>128432358
I forgot I need to do this too, not that anon but I'm wondering if you would be able to use tinyformat from emunand to skip having to move over files?

Either way going with what you have here, im just wondering if that would be possible.
>>
Alright you niggers I'll downgrade my 3DS when I wake up later because I don't want to spend 100 bucks for Fire Emblem DLCs
How long will the whole process take from scratch?
Read through the pasta once already and shit was literally longer than a college essay
>>
File: WinVistaStartButton.png (14KB, 54x162px) Image search: [Google]
WinVistaStartButton.png
14KB, 54x162px
>>128432350
Oh, shit, I should mention, just in case, do the first part (updating) with a different SD card, just in case.
>>
>>128432676
Took me 8 hours following the retards guide.
>>
>>128431293
If you're going to pirate. Pirate in style.
Go all in. I have a 128gb PSP, and a WiiU with a 1tb vWii HDD full of games, and a 128gbSD card full of GameCube games.
>>
>>128432676
I spent around 3/4 hours and I didn't know what I was doing.
>>
>>128432730
Is that the only guide you followed?
>>
>>128432676
no more than a hour if you're not stupid

shit no joke took me like an 50 minutes to do everything
>>
>>128431973
use a smartphone for that shit
>>
>>128432804
yes from top to bottom.
Works like a charm now though.
>>
>>128432117

READ THIS:
>>128432350
>>
>>128432979
The guide in
>>128432358

works better though and is less work.
Tried it myself.
>>
So I'm completely new to any sort of homebrewing and I just ordered a jap copy of One Piece Super Grand Battle X for only $16 on amazon. What method do I use to play a Japanese cartridge on an American N3dS or 3DS
>>
Downgraded to 9.2 successfully, but having problems getting menuhax to work again. Did the browser qr exploit, it gives me several options on a purple screen, I choose HomeBrewMenu and I get black screen for top and red screen for bottom. Any tips?
>>
>>128432535
just checked eshop with 10.3 emunand and it's going in no problem. it even automaticly to my previous nintendo id even though it's brand new sd card. question: is it okay to redownload my purchase to the emunand? will it count as downloading to different machine or it count as restoring to the old system?
>>
File: tomoko2.jpg (68KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko2.jpg
68KB, 1024x571px
>>128433190
You could just have installed a CFW and gotten the Game for free.
>>
>>128432567
No, just cut/paste the emunand folder from the Nintendo 3ds folder into the SD root if you don't want to copy your files to the pc (you should, though, just in case).
>>
>>128432117
Anon, I used this one
>>128432358
worked like a charm, you don't have to update SYSNAND.
>>
So we get the homebrew shit on the SD card and THEN we downgrade, that's right yeah?
>>
Is the "PACK JUEGOS COLOMBIANOS AY AY AY" Mega links has US .cia too? there are some cia that has no region indication, I want to make sure especially FIFA 15
>>
>>128433539
ye
>>
quick question, if i install a cross-region .cia file (e.g. a E-region legit file on my U-region o3ds), would hans let me play it or would i need to boot into cfw? i haven't installed cfw yet, i'm going to do it this weekend, but installing legit cias is easy so i was just curious.
>>
What are the cons of doing this? Assuming there are any.
>>
File: AIDaAPI[1].png (68KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
AIDaAPI[1].png
68KB, 480x280px
>>128430462
>danganronpa and its sequel on your hacked vita

>mfw no vita
>mfw sequel on PSP never ever
>>
so as for update games if i cant find a .CIA patch im pretty much out of luck then or can i update my game the legit way? and for games like monster hunter can i play online without any probs or do i need to do something specific?
everything so far has gone smoothly and i dont want to fuck it up after getting it hacked and the games to run.
>>
>>128433708
Hans would let you, even without cfw

except Animal Crossing HHD
>>
im using rxtools and im trying to find out what the deal with emulation is

do i just install this
- AGB_FIRM-PatchedV2-0004013800000202.cia (with GBA BIOS boot screen)

and pre-converted rom cias?
>>
>>128433835
nice, thanks man. much appreciated.
>>
I already have some cias installed on sysNAND and I haven't done the unlink process yet because I'm retarded and forgot about it. When I format sysNAND, are all the cias going to be deleted or will taking my SD card out prevent that?
>>
>>128433731
it requires work
if you're retarded, you might brick your device
you might lose your saves/games/files if you don't follow the right preparation for those cases
>>
>>128433731
Have to wait for system and game updates.
>>
>>128433921
>if you're retarded
Fuck.
>>
>>128433805
updating* my bad
>>
>>128433856
yes, on both nands

FIRM to NAND, game to SD. L to change destination (assuming you are using FBI)
>>
>>128433382
Alright, thank you for the help, anon.
>>
Just realized I lost my digital games save data. I did went into save data backup so they might still be in on of my backups from yesterday. Is there a way to get it back?
>>
it's done, i am gone, fuck you all
>>
File: triste.jpg (17KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
triste.jpg
17KB, 245x184px
So from what I gathered I can't play nds roms on my n3ds CFW?
>>
>>128433794
both danganronpas are on PSP you retard
>>
>>128434239
sore wa chigau yo

2 never translated to english on non-vita PSP
>>
>>128434210
No you can't. Just buy a cheap flash cart for ~$10.
>>
>>128434239
>>128434329
https://danganronpa.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/announcement-super-danganronpa-2-canceled/
>>
How many of you successfully only used the retard guide?
>>
>>128434210
>>128434415
DS flashcards don't work on 3DS, hacked or not.
>>
>>128434612
it worked fine for me ran into a little hitch on booting CTR but a quick fix did that fine
>>
File: 2016-01-13 11.06.13.jpg (899KB, 956x1308px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13 11.06.13.jpg
899KB, 956x1308px
Found the theme i was looking for. Took forever but worth it. For those who didn't help, i hope you get kissed by a girl!

Also fuck CHMM2. I installed it as a .cia
>>
>>128434612
I didn't but I sent it to my friend and he got it going 100%
>>
>>128434612
Me.
>>
>>128434612
I did. It's pretty good id you can actually read.Some parts might require light thinking on your part though.
>>
File: Nanami.Chiaki.full.1358410.jpg (571KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
Nanami.Chiaki.full.1358410.jpg
571KB, 600x668px
>>128433794
Aoi best danganronpa 1
Chiaki best danganronpa 2
>>
Just set up RxTools emuNAND 9.2.0-20U O3DS.
Whenever I try to update the emuNAND via RX-E System Settings, it crashes.

Pls help
>>
>>128434709
>i hope you get kissed by a girl!
that's lewd

also your waifu is a slut
>>
>>128434612
I had menuhax installed already before, but after that 100% success with retards guide.
>>
>>128434841
Have you unlinked them?
>>
>>128434709
>i hope you get kissed by a girl!

YOU FUCKING MONSTER!
glad you found it, enjoy your new theme
>>
>>128434709
What's the second game from the left?
>>
>>128433335
Couldn't find one anywhere and it was only $16. Wouldn't have bought it at full price
>>
>>128434709
Link where?
>>
>>128434896
Yes, folders in emuNAND do not show on sys.
>>
>>128434859
My waifu? What do you mean? I don't even know where is she from or if shes fanart. Just found the theme gorgeous and fancy for some reason.
>>
>>128433190
HANS via HBL
>>
File: drca15_zpsa98875f4[1].jpg (187KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
drca15_zpsa98875f4[1].jpg
187KB, 512x448px
>>128434803
Asahina's curves make me feel funny in my pants every time I see them.

brb
>>
>>128434920
The brown icon? Fire Emblem Fates v3.0 patch
>>128434994
Go to 3dsthem.es and the themes name is Beatrice-First Letter. Page 25 as of now.
>>
>>128435224
>Go to 3dsthem.es and the themes name is Beatrice-First Letter. Page 25 as of now.
Thank you!
>>
>>128434702
>>128434723
>>128434781
>>128434789
>>128434875
Thank you, anons. I think I'm going to do this then, you convinced me that I could do this too.
>>
File: TheFuckingBestTits.jpg (578KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuckingBestTits.jpg
578KB, 1280x1920px
>>128435219
>>
>>128435414
Any time. Enjoy that theme. Its great imho
>>
If I format my SD card, remove my emuNAND and update my system, will anything bad happen? I'm probably going to buy an N3DS tomorrow and I want to use the save data transfer to transfer my legit games+DLC to the new one and try hacking my old one so I don't have to rebuy smash DLC if I screw up
>>
Sorry sorry, but, if I followed the retards guide and have CHMM2 in my hbl launcher menu, do I still have to instal the .cia or can I just pass themes onto the themes folder on my sdroot and open them up from there? Do I need to instal hbl on emunand via .cia? Am I just booting hbl in sysNAND now?
>>
>>128434019
well fbi refuses to install the agb_firm so i give up on emulation
>>
>>128435615
Yeah, too bad 99.9% of themes are absolute rubbish. And I'm too lazy to make one myself.
>>
>>128435639
Fuck it, I'll just do it and see what happens
>>
>>128435049
> dpesnt realize that his waifu is one of the most fucked up char from anything ever.....look up euphoria vn friend
>>
>>128435569
Dude don't do that to me, I'm gonna get burns.
>>
>>128435108
Thanks anon!
>>
>>128435971
Nigga what...
>>
>>128433805
>>128434012
can some1 give me some help on this? im fine with playing offline but it would be nice to play monster hunter and such with some people.
>>
Any news out for 5.4.0 firmware?
>>
Can i format micro sd with old emunand and start installing new emunand?
>>
>>128435803
Use fbi to install devmenu and install it from there
>>
>>128436309
man i have fbi and bigbluemenu and now i need a 3rd cia installer?
>>
If I install the Europe Paper Jam cia on my US 3DS, will it brick?
>>
>>128434697
what the fuck do you even r4i?
>>
Is there any way to use FBI/NASA with ftp? I want to install MH4U in a 4GB SD card of a friend, but it has just the space to install it, I can't install then delete the .cia.
>>
File: Too_much_video_games.jpg (83KB, 430x327px) Image search: [Google]
Too_much_video_games.jpg
83KB, 430x327px
I'm searching for Mario & Luigi Dream Team, preferably EUR. Anyone?
>>
My 2DS has been downgraded since the first sys Updater release, but I'm still terrified to downgrade my N3DSXL. I don't even know which version of the sysupdater to use and I can't brick this shit because I can't justify spending 200 bucks on a fuck up.
>>
>>128436672
tell him to pull out his phone sd card

but yes fbi can install via lan
>>
>>128434697
Yes they do. You just have to buy a DSi compatible one.
>>
My 3DS freezes on the friends list and the notifications when I'm on CFW, how do I fix this?
>>
>>128436870
Did you make a Mii yet? Also wait on the screen for like 2 minutes
>>
>>128436780
Use Julian20's libkhax one, it literally can't hardbrick unless you're retarded and pick the wrong downgrade files.
>>
>>128436592
>>128436851
Well I never had a DSi, so yeah.
>>
>>128435224
>fates

is it translated?
whered you get the .cia?
>>
>>128436551
No but it will kill you irl.
>>
I keep seeing people talking about uninstalling things via FBI, is there any disadvantage in uninstalling via Data Management as usual?
>>
>>128436942
I hope you're not messing with me, anon. I'm smart enough to pick the right files, and even got the 2DS downgraded first try, but I'm still scared.
>>
File: 1451065796683.png (763KB, 908x676px) Image search: [Google]
1451065796683.png
763KB, 908x676px
>>128437029
Made me laugh.
>>
>>128436780
I did a few hours ago, with my just bought N3DS XL, use the julian20's pack, I did it at second try, then I got a black screen but removed the SD card and it worked.
If you fuck it up you can do the system recovery stuff or if it doesn't work you can try to leave it in sleep mode and it auto-updates.

>>128436825
>but yes fbi can install via lan
I wanted to know how, but
>tell him to pull out his phone sd card
maybe I'll just do that then reinstall on the other SD card, it should work too, right?
>>
>>128436551
do it in emunand, and even if it were sysnand no, as long as you install to SD

the worst that could happen is the game doesn't boot up or shows up as a black channel, which you just uninstall and try different things (including downloading a better .cia dump)
>>
Alright, I'm trying to update my emuNAND, but it keeps saying "An error has occured. Rebooting system" and resetting. What the fuck do I do? I already unlinked my NANDs.
>>
This just in! CakesFW is now also working on emuNAND 9.6+ for N3DS!
>>
>>128437258
wewww post the gbatemp post/whatever i wont use google right now do the job for me
>>
>>128437225
Same problem here.

>>128434841

Wat do
>>
>>128437167
Did you use Menuhax to get to HBL or a different exploit? I currenty have Menuhax and ironhax, and I can redo OoThax if I need to. I know there were different results for each one
>>
File: understand.jpg (59KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
understand.jpg
59KB, 510x346px
>>128436258
Yes, the process is very easy (don't use the guide on the OP)
With Emunand9tool, dump emuNAND.bin.
Put the contents of the card in your new sd.
Put the new card on the 3ds and use menuhax. If it doesn't work then install it through browserhax, you should already know how to do this.
Once in the HBL, use Emunand9tool to format the card.
After formatting, copy everything back in it, and use Emunand9tool again to inject emuNand.bin in your emuNAND.

Now you should have your emuNAND just as it was in your previous sd card.
>>
Sorry, I absolutely don't want someone to spoodfeed me.

But I'm leaving for a flight in 5 hours.

I literally have a n3dsxl 9.0 unopened in a box. It has never connected to the internet.

What guide, or methods should I google to get emunand on it and play cias. The pastebin isn't too clear... Sorry.
>>
File: CYgb4C1WAAA-Tcs.jpg large.jpg (101KB, 1023x1070px) Image search: [Google]
CYgb4C1WAAA-Tcs.jpg large.jpg
101KB, 1023x1070px
Team Rei-nand going strong.
>>
>>128437403
TODAY BRUDDAAAAAA

>>128437349
9.0 no rush
>>
LF> 3ds mega collection mega link mega
>>
>>128437325
Just menuhax, I tried with CN but idk it failed, so I just installed menuhax in a moment and it worked.
Also HBL and stuff like that work even better on N3DS, so you should have no problems. Just don't fuck it up when choosing the firmware.
>>
>>128437403
rxTools will release first, mark my words.
>>
File: 1392940695939.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392940695939.gif
1MB, 540x300px
So is there I way I don't have to hold L everytime I wanna trigger the haxx and load the Ctrlbootmanager ?

I heard something about coldbooting.
Any guide for that?
>>
>>128437471
>9.0 no rush
actually no that's bullshit. update to 10.3 and downgrade while you still can or use an OoT/CN cart instead of browserhax

see OP for downgrade guide

>>128437535
rei says today
>>
>>128437000
3dsiso with the dlc. It has all 3 kingdoms translated but the 3rd one has text errors left and right. Rest if the dlc needs translation too and a few mire support conversation. And MyCastle conversation needs translation
>>
>>128437558
configure menuhax to load on no button press.
>>
>>128437093
The original TuxSH downgrader was unsafe as fuck because it first deleted everything then it started installing, so if any disruption happened, you'be with a bunch of missing system titles, often resulting in a brick. And the downgrader is like 20x more unstable on N3DS, making things worse.

Julian20's libkhax one is so safe because it uninstall title by title as it installs the downgrade ones, and it starts by the safemode one. That means that if the installation dies midway, safe mode will be unharmed and you'll be able to recover, and if dies right in the safe mode, since it's the first title and it's not essential to the system to run (I think), you'll be able to retry.

Honestly I've never heard of a single hardbrick caused by julian20's sysupdater that wasn't caused by wrong files.
>>
>>128437583
>actually no that's bullshit. update to 10.3 and downgrade while you still can or use an OoT/CN cart instead of browserhax
9.0 is perfectly fine and the only diff between 9.0 and 9.2 is CVer, NVer and the home menu.

>>128437583
And the day before yesterday, Rei said yesterday.
>>
>>128437558
menuhax trigger option 2
>>
What are the pros and cons of using CHMM or Howling for themes? Which one is more stable? Which one will let me switch themes freely (including going between custom and official themes)

Also, for the big pack of official themes, is there anything special I need to do to install them, such as using CHMM/Howling?
>>
>playing theatrhythm
>dont know who the fuck anybody is

yeah...which FF games should i play first? im thinking ill start with the SNES ones.
does SNES emulation work on cakes?

>>128437619
ill probably just wait a few weeks then
>>
I can only install .cias to my NAND, not the SD card when using FBI. Why is this and does it make any difference? I just want to play pirated games
>>
File: 1374996268411.gif (877KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1374996268411.gif
877KB, 480x270px
>>128437403
Damn i think Nintendo now knows how Sony feels after the lv0 key hack.
Fuck Nintendo for asking 20 bucks for terraria, i got it for 2,5 on steam. They deserve all of this.
>>
>>128437668
I think I'll try it then. I'm assuming all my saves and retail games will still exist when it successfully downgrades? My 2DS had nothing on it, so I wasn't sure.
>>
>>128437670
>And the day before yesterday, Rei said yesterday.
link to post or tweet
>>
>>128437535
I'm sticking to reinand because it's what I've been using so far and I know it but I don't really care about when it will release. I just hope 1.4 doesn't make this update pretty much pointless.

>>128437841
Wonder how they are going to counter all this now.
>>
File: |.jpg (171KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
|.jpg
171KB, 480x635px
>>128437759
yes
>>
>>128437947
>I just hope 1.4 doesn't make this update pretty much pointless.
Rei said something about "Nintendo can't lock us out again anymore" because the method of hacking for 9.5+ keys will work even if they changed keys in a future update.

Gonna look for sauce. Can't remember if CFW release thread or Twitter.
>>
Do we have any idea when rxTools' new release for emuNAND 10.3 on the N3DS will be available? Even an estimate?
>>
File: 1327351450429.jpg (76KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1327351450429.jpg
76KB, 478x640px
I have a backup of my SD card when I had just freshly downgraded to 9.2. Can I just delete everything in my SD card now and copy those files over when I want to have a clean slate? I have set up emuNAND and shit after that, will I have to redo all this?
>>
>>128438172
Found it.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/source-release-reinand-n3ds-cfw.394309/page-36#post-5962421

And also about it being released today: https://gbatemp.net/threads/source-release-reinand-n3ds-cfw.394309/page-36#post-5962265
>>
>>128438172
His twitter is pretty empty. It would be really nice if this was true. Could finally get e-shop access again for dem updates.

Find a way to convert 3DS to CIA and I'm pretty much got everything I want when it comes to 3DS homebrew.
>>
>>128437759
Don't install anything on NAND. Try to use the L or R button to see if you can see the option for sd
>>
>>128438249
google transfer emunand
>>
Dumb question : if we can have 10.3 emunand on New 3DS, what's stopping us from booting CFW with a 10.3 sysnand?
>>
>>128438306
There's also this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds3BORGqXks
>>
guys i downgraded my o3ds to 9.2 now i try to follow the guide and install emunand and when i try to enter menuhax it doesnt run (before you shout me i follow the guide and try to open browserhax)i try to open browserhax with the QR but the browser keeps getting white screens.... what can i do....
>>
>>128438379
Oh, I'm talking about 10.4 and beyond, past 10.3

N3DS is pretty much completely unlocked in terms of EmuNAND if Rei's speculation is true.
>>
>>128437947
Ehm they'll probably lick their wounds and fix all of this in 10.4, maybe even try to counter emunand to lock pirates out of future releases. They might even go as far as to implement automatic updating like on the Wii U.
All we can do is speculate how Nintendo is going to handle this.

I wonder if these recent developments allow us to run sysnand and emunand on 10.3 or higher.
>>
File: 1389061996376.jpg (929KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1389061996376.jpg
929KB, 5000x5000px
>>128438335
I get an error when I try to install on SD card.

>>128438338
What if I just want to have a clean slate? I just want to start out from when I had downgraded to 9.2, is it OK to delete everything on my SD card and just copy the contents of from when I had successfully downgraded? Everything's sort of a clusterfuck right now, and I just want to start over. That includes setting up emuNAND and shit again
>>
>>128427456
>normally they are up long before the other dies.

Generally not the way to go.
>>
>>128438467
>They might even go as far as to implement automatic updating like on the Wii U.
How? They would need to push an update to implement this feature first.
>>
>>128437850
If you successfully without formatting, yeah. Some people, including me and a close friend, would always softbrick when downgrading from 10.3 to 9.2, and formatting the sysnand is the only known solution as of now. Of course you can still backup your saves with svdt. In my case I had a game that was unbackupable due to being new and had to give up on it sadly.

Oh and apparently your games disappear right after downgrading, but they'll reappear when you boot in emunand.
>>
>>128438523
No of course not, but it's been that way for atleast the last few days
>>
File: anime.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>128437673
>>128437641
Thanks anons
>>
Is there a faster way to transfer shit to my N3DSXL than 3DS-FTP?

Taking off the backplate every time is too much of a hassle but ftp is pretty slow.
>>
can you really not put a normal SD card in the New 3DS?

what a fucking joke man
>>
>>128437679
pls respond
>>
>>128438657
the best part is that you have to unscrew the back (both XL and non-XL) in order to access the micro sd port

it's utter bullshit and i'm damn sure nintendo did that on purpose for this very reason
>>
>>128438601
*successfully downgrade without formatting
>>
I just ran sysupdater, rebooted and i'm still on 10.3.
i downloaded the right firmware version, created a folder named "updates" in the root and put it there. Where did I fuck up?
>>
>buy 64gb card
>58gb free
REEEE
>>
>>128438515
Go to the 3ds sofwere thing in settings on sysnand, it will ask you some stuff and just click yes. It will fomat the so i xan add permission to add .cia files on emunand.

No, you wont lose anything on the sd. Is a file update IF you installed everything right and has everything needed on sd
>>
>>128438795
>not knowing the difference between Gb and GB
>>
File: windows95_3DS.jpg (52KB, 838x473px) Image search: [Google]
windows95_3DS.jpg
52KB, 838x473px
Any W95 guide for 3DS?
>>
>>128438786
which sysupdater did you use? did you run it through menuhax? what's the name of the downgrade pack you're using (filename of .zip) and which region/model is your 3DS?
>>
>>128438795
Is this your first experience with digital storage ir some shit? Its always like that. 32gb is actually 29, 16gb is actually 14gb etc
>>
>>128438861
It shows gigaBYTE on the packet
not gigaBIT
>>
>>128438589
When i mentioned that i was still talking about the upcoming 10.4 update.
>>
>>128438875
Yeah don't install BonziBuddy
>>
So I'm trying to redownload some old eshop games on my emu and after running FreeMultiPatcher and relinking my NNID, but I can only get as far as clicking the Redownload button before it gives me the error 007-2404.
What gives?
>>
File: o.jpg (269KB, 582x498px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
269KB, 582x498px
can i just use the data management in the settings to uninstall .cia games?

sysnand 9.2, emunand 10.3, unlinked NANDs, o3ds
>>
>>128438949
This 'missing' space is where all the backup sectors are used for remapping bad sectors.
This way it takes longer for your sd card to corrupt.
>>
File: 1420826187012.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1420826187012.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>start badge arcade today
>have a modified save file
>bunny is in my face
>seems your collection isn't up to date with the latest badge data

Did the Nintendo feds catch me or is this just a silly update I'm worrying about for nothing?
>>
>>128438861
>>128438795

>2015+1
>Not knowing the difference between GB (Gigabytes) and GiB (Gibibytes).
>>
>>128437225
Anyone?
>>
>>128438905
>which sysupdater did you use?
the one on this guide http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW
>did you run it through menuhax?
yes
>what's the name of the downgrade pack you're using (filename of .zip)
the zip is named Archive-5bc8 but the ttp file is named 9.2.0-20U-O3DS
>which region/model is your 3DS
U.S, it's the one that looks like an nes, xl

thank you
>>
>convert .3ds to .cia
>it's only half the size

is this normal?
>>
File: IMG_20160113_161409.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_161409.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
I have this old R4 card (that from what I remember, doesn't work on DSi) and I also have a DSTWO

Apparently the DSTWO drains battery a lot and emulation is now handled by my emuNAND so should I set up the old R4 card for DS games?

Can I even get it working on o3DS? I know there is a way to get old R4 cards working, but idk if they need to work for DSi too.
>>
can you install nds games as .cia?
>>
>>128438601
Alright, gonna do it. I'm assuming julian20's latest sysupdater is the one in the OP guide?
>>
>>128439352
>ttp file
~~eeeeeeeeehh??? ~~~Anon???? ️️

You should be using the .zip with the /updates/ folder full of .cia files, which should go on root.
>>
>>128439443
you need an r4i, not the r4 to play ds games on the 3ds. the r4i works on 10.3
>>
>>128439212
I guess. Never tried that. I delete mime using the FBI .cia, double tap R and takes me to installed .cia, from there i delete whatever i installed in .cia.
>>
what does the kb cluster need to be for a new SD?
>>
>>128439352
>the zip is named Archive-5bc8 but the ttp file is named 9.2.0-20U-O3DS

Don't get the .ttp, get the zip instead. So 9.2.0-20U(full).zip https://mega.nz/#F!IApGwLJL!kYHL5jMlDfd0rmn6a8DaFw

>>128439365
yup

>>128439484
nope

>>128439604
oh booo, so that cards a useless piece of shit besides old DS right?
>>
>>128438626
Nah. We even had one 404 day before last.
>>
>>128439560
Yeah.
>>
>>128439365
yeah it's normal
>>128439443
You need to patch the flashcart whitelist for some cartridges and it'll work.
>>128439484
You need a flash cartridges to run nds games, e.g.: r4i gold Revolution 3ds
>>
>>128439704
thank you

> so that cards a useless piece of shit besides old DS right?
pretty much
>>
>>128439563
>>128439704
oh, I wasn't supposed to extract it? well shit. Also the only update folder on the sd card was the one I made. Is that normal or do i need to do something first?
>>
>>128439759
>You need to patch the flashcart whitelist for some cartridges and it'll work.

Even if it never worked on DSi? Also, would you say it's worth the effort if I have a DSTWO working? I don't know how much battery it drains.
>>
>>128439253
>>128439253
>>128439253
Anyone?
What do? Do I install the update or not?
>>
guys i downgraded my o3ds to 9.2 now i try to follow the guide and install emunand and when i try to enter menuhax it doesnt run (before you shout me i follow the guide and try to open browserhax)i try to open browserhax with the QR but the browser keeps getting white screens.... what can i do....
>>
>>128439889
you do extract it, but you got the wrong one.

No idea what the .tpp files even are, never used them. You want "9.2.0-20U(full).zip" assuming you're a USA o3ds. Inside should be an "updates" folder with a ton of .cia files inside from what I remember.

>>128439980
keep trying, browserhax is a piece of shite. Press the far left of the slider.
>>
>>128439980
Change theme to a basic color one, initialize browser data and keep trying.
>>
>>128439759
thank you
>>
>>128440125
thank you anon, I really appreciate the help.
>>
>>128439908
Damn that's a really fucking old card.
Why not safe yourself the pain and get a 20 dollar r4i gold revolution for 3ds?
They accept SDHC micro sd cards. way more than the 2gb limit on thoseearly nds cards.

Or just stick with the dstwo, don't fix it if it ain't broken.
>>
>>128440426
>They accept SDHC micro sd cards. way more than the 2gb limit on thoseearly nds cards.

Shit I forgot this R4 might not like my current SD cards.

I guess I'll just leave it. I like the little thing because it's my first venture into homebrew and piracy plus I love my light green DS lite, though I rarely play it.
>>
>>128439139
Anyone? I can't figure this one out.
>>
If I'm downloading a game from eshop and start playing another, will the download keep going or do I really have to be in sleep mode?
>>
>>128440132
hello diff. anon i love you steve thanks for fbi
>>
File: IMG_20160113_163358.jpg (492KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_163358.jpg
492KB, 2592x1944px
can you dig iiiiiit
>>
Anyone got a link for tomodachi?
I tried the eur one in the mega link, but it won't launch.
The rest of the out of region games launch fine, just not tomodachi.
>>
>>128437083
Bump.
>>
>>128440576
sleep mode
>>
>>128440790
Nice 1 lad
>>
>>128440790
how much space is that in MB/GB
>>
>>128440790
wew lad :^))
how much GBs?
>>
>>128440871
Aight, thanks anon. Guess it's time for her to rest a bit while downloading.
>>
>>128440790
Speaking of, i just got myself a 32gb SD, anybody got a link and a tutorial to clone my 8gb into it? I've heard it's the only way to make it work.
>>
I'm now in this step
STEP 6
You can copy your files back to your SD card now.
If you don't want your old files, you need to copy smealum's starter kit to it.
Now we need the RxTools archive you downloaded earlier.
There is another RxTools folder - Place it on the root of your SD card.
In the Tools directory, there's a cdn_firm.py - run it.
Now copy the firm folder to SD:/RxTools/
Also in the RxTools archive is a directory called "ninjhax"
Copy the RxTools folder within it to the SD:/3ds directory.

STEP 7
Now we boot RxTools.
If you installed menuhax, just hold L on boot.
Now select RxTools, let it configure everything.
Congrats, you're in EmuNAND. You're Done.
Now what happens is I click Rxtools screen goes black red and goes back to homebrew launcher
Is that it? How would I know if I'm in the EmuNAND?
Thanks
>>
So, just downgraded, emunand all happy, but where do I go from here? Followed the retard guide.
>>
>>128440957
64 card with 2gb already on it
is this enough for every 3DS game?
>>
>following the guide to replacing SD card with a larger one by cloning it
>get to the easeus installation
>asks if I want to install a million different kinds of malware
>engrish, engrish everywhere

I cannot uninstall this fast enough.

>>128441000
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/

Enjoy your AIDS-ware.
>>
>>128436930

I made my Mii before I got CFW , is that an issue? It freezes on the notifications and I can't do much but quit by pressing x
>>
>>128441000

>>128441126 this is the guide I used and it took 10 minutes without a hitch
just make sure you read the install screens when installing the partition software
it's one of THOSE programs
>>
What is a legit .cia and can I use it on a non-hax'd n3DS that only has IronHax
>>
>>128441126
>https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/
>>128441275
>malware everywhere

Oh boy. Thanks either way.
>>
I need help

I'm on an o3ds 9.2 and I installed a few games on my sysnand before realizing emunand was a thing.

Then I set up emunand and updated to 10.3 and the games I had transferred over, but when I install new games they don't show up in the emunand. FBI installer also doesnt work when im in emunand
>>
>>128441314
Yes, use the special version of FBI or try using NASA by Rin.
9.3+ only tho'
>>
>>128441000
Make an emunand backup with emunand9.
Copy all the files off of your sd card to your pc.
Put the files on the new sd card.
Launch hbc with webhax.
Launch tinyformat https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tinyformat.391635/ and format both things
Put the new freshly formatted sd back in your pc and copy the files again.
Put it back in your 3ds, launch in hbc again, and use emunand9 to flash the emunand back to the sd card.
>>
>>128441354
yeah
I installed it onto my laptop since I don't give a shit about that and it's not connected to the net
and there's fuck all on it so I can wipe it any time I need to
>>
>>128440957
you still have to take that name away?
>>
>>128441385
My n3DS has had nothing done to it except playing games and installing IronHax, so it is fully updated to 10.3.
>>
>>128439253
SOMEBODY!?
>>
Hey guys. what games do u recommend? i like somthing with guns and soldiers.
>>
>>128441030
Go to system settings and see if there is RX written in your version. Exiting system settings will take you back to sysnand so you have to enter on rxTools and then emunand again
>>
>>128442120
mgs3 if you have not yet
>>
N3DSfag here. Tried a few times with the "failed to get cia" error, but not it's installing. My heart is racing
>>
Would plugging my old acecard 2i into my 3DS to see if it works be a good idea? What happens if the 3DS blocks a cart?
>>
>>128442225
Keeping going, man. Stay persistent.
>>
>>128442213
wow. i forgot about that. toatlly downloading it. any other suggestions?
>>
>>128442225
*now it's installing
>>
>>128442253
>What happens if the 3DS blocks a cart?

It just won't appear, atleast it doesnt for my blocked R4. If it does, it will just say "there was an error, turn the console off" at worst.

>>128442335
>any other suggestions?
no look for the game suggestions pic in the ninty thread
>>
File: HNI_0003.jpg (83KB, 432x528px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003.jpg
83KB, 432x528px
I CANT PLAY MY GOD DAMN GAMES!!!!

Every single time l sit down to play something l get the feeling that l need to install another thing first... Any good games l dont have already in this damn thing?
>>
>>128442320
IT WORKED. THANK YOU KIND ANONS FOR EVERYTHING.

Now I just need to figure out what cfw to use, since apparently rxtools 2.6 doesn't work on n3ds?
>>
>>128442546
>spongebob
>>
>>128442546
Rhythm Heaven

>>128442603
its a flashcard placeholder you dunce
>>
>>128442603

Its the icon of my r4 for them DS games lad. ldk how to change it tho...
>>
There's no terraria cia on all the mega folders i checked :/
>>
>>128442573
Congrats.

For my N3DS, I just used the rxtools release from this guide. It runs on mine.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-setting-up-9-0-9-2-n3ds-xl-for-rxtools-cfw-including-emunand-coldboot-cia-manager.405589/
>>
File: r4.jpg (200KB, 1900x1048px) Image search: [Google]
r4.jpg
200KB, 1900x1048px
>>128442603

>>128442721
you can't, its needed to make the flashcard work
>>
>>128441115
>is this enough for every 3DS game?
no
>>
>>128442546
pokemon super mystery dungeon
>>
I can't seem to access this website

'''STEP 2'''
Insert your SD card and Power on your 3DS.
Open up the web browser.
Open the settings menu and select initialize save data.
The browser will close.
Now reopen the browser, and go to http://go.gateway-3ds.com/
You should be in the gateway menu.

I've used 3.4.1 and 3.6.2
I'm on an N3DS btw
>>
>>128442573
Nobody is using rxtools 2.6 anyway. The main CFWs here are rxtools 3.00 and Cakes. The closest thing to consensus here is that Cakes is better on N3DS and rxtools3.0 for O3DS, but I don't really know, there's a whole rivalry meme here that I wish it ended.

Rxtools3.0 and Reinand are also adding 10.3 emunand support pretty soon as well so keep an eye on that. Idk about Cakes but it shouldn't be far behind.
>>
>>128442840
Get DSTWO. It spoofs Alex Rider XDXDXDXDetc
>>
>>128442818
Oh thank god. Rxtools has been so simple on the 2DS. Thank you for everything, anon.
>>
Does anyone have the guide to getting older flashcarts working on your 3DS? Though I'm a bit leery about messing with sysNAND.
>>
can i delete the nand.bin off my sd card?
i have it backed up on my computer
>>
>get CHMM2.5
>install just fine
>decide to test with official theme and a custom theme
>install official theme
>exit CHMM and enter home menu
>theme is not installed
What did I fuck up?
>>
>>128443050
You can absolutely check OP
>>
>>128443007
get a card that supports 10.3, like the r4i.
>>
alright. fuck this. ill stop downloading games now and actually start playing this link between world
>>
>>
>>128443007
depending on the card, you may or may not make it work on the 3DS
if it supports DSi then yes you can patch the whitelist
if it didn't support DSi (gen2 cards) it will never run on 3DS
>>
Where can I actually download Wii U games? I just got Loadiine on 5.4.0
>>
WHY WON'T THE BLARGSNES CIA WORK ON RXTOOLS?
My emuNAND is on 10.3, old 3DS. Please fucking help
>>
>>128443007
Install bluecardfix.cia to NAND on both nands (or at least sysnand?)

You can get it from gateway-3ds.com's latest beta .zip

>>128443282
>actually playing games and not obsessing over the hacking process itself
>>
>>128443198
is that a yes or no?
i rly need to conserve space, i didnt realize how much space the emunanad partition would take
>>
when i try to install browserhax on a O3ds 9.2 it keeps getting an error...its normal that it keeps getting errors?
>>
>>128443209
Well, where do recommend I buy one?

>>128443349
It supports DSi, it says so in bold letters on the front of the cart.

>>128443370
Thanks.
>>
>>128443382
yes, you can delete it. keep it somewhere safe on your computer though
>>
>>128443370
>>actually playing games and not obsessing over the hacking process itself
yes. i got so obsessed. pressing L button whole day made me tired and just want to relax and look at my anime themes
>>
>buy a 128 GB memory card
>not even halfway finished filling it up and I already ran out of games I'm interested
What now?
>>
File: dance dance shake shake.gif (222KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dance dance shake shake.gif
222KB, 200x200px
>>128443370
>obsessing over the hacking process itself
based
>>
>>128443536
alright, thanks blud
>>
File: auto-9gag-1648713.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
auto-9gag-1648713.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>128439253
YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS FOR IGNORING THIS

IF YOU ARE USING MODIFIED BADGE DATA YOU CAN NOT GO INTO THE BADGE ARCADE

IT WILL DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE THAT WILL REMOVE ALL YOUR BADGES

NOW I HAVE TO FIX MY SAVE YOU IDIOTS

IF YOU GET AN UPDATE, DON'T UPDATE

A PSA for anyone using a modified badge save.
>>
>>128443574
i only have 16 gb and already ran out of games that i wanted. all my dream games are already mine
>>
Whats the biggest SD card a 3DS can use? What have you guys used?
>>
>>128443787
128GB
>>
File: true entertainment.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
true entertainment.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
>>128443550
bro you don't know fun until you've spent 6782 hours and 19 minutes messing with your system settings.
>>
>>128443863
a true hero
>>
File: 1440704748302.png (104KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1440704748302.png
104KB, 600x597px
>>128443863
what the fuck. world record shit right here
>>
>>128443863
What kind of person spends 6782 hours on System Settings?
>>
>>128443364
That works on 5.4 now? I seem to recall reading without a 5.4 web exploit it was rather useless.
There was also that wupinstaller to look into.
Don't actually have a wiiu I've just been charged with enabling free games on it.
and the answer is torrent sites.
>>
File: getPreview.php.png (199KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
getPreview.php.png
199KB, 400x482px
>>128428109
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I THINK

3DSTHEM.ES
SEARCH UMINEKO

THIS IT?
>>
I searched everywhere you can update o3ds to 10.3, but nowhere tells how, through options or is there something I don't know in the homebrew channel to do that?
Can I go in the eShop in the emuNAND and update the games I installed, or should I leave them alone and play vanilla or search for cia updates?
and if I want to backup before doing it, can I use USB Image Tool, like the transfer emunand tutorial or do I need something else?
>>
>>128443982
>>128443956
>>128443951
MSET entrypoint, browserhax runner up
>>
>>128443863

The most amazing thing is that you manage to play 364 hours of Animal Crossing...
>>
>>128443863
doesn't using MSET exploit registers in sysnand as using system settings?
>>
>>128444056
>implying that's much
best game
>>
how do i switch to another sd?
my friend said something about making an image of my current one and extracting to to the new card, cuz of the emunand partition
>>
>>128443651
you're an idiot if you think that Badge Arcade isn't going to verify your data to make sure it matches what it has on the server. some functionality of the arcade depends on what badges you own so obviously it's going to repair your local data if it doesn't match.
>>
>>128443983
>without a 5.4 web exploit it was rather useless
One came out today.

http://wj44.ml/

Simply run it on your 5.4 wii u
>>
Don't know if this was asked. Can I use two different sd cards if they have the same emunand inside?
>>
>>128444182
The why couldn't someone tell me that?
I asked 3 times
>>
Is 10.4 not even up yet? What the fuck? NINTENDO'S SWEATING.
>>
>>128443365
guys pls
i just want to play earthbound and f-zero in peace
>>
>>128444127

l bought it because a qt girl told me to but it really didnt click with me. l'm more of a Harvest Moon kinda guy
>>
>>128444242
because its fucking obvious?
the game verifies your data everytime you open it, so tell me what could happen if said data is modified?
>>
>>128444351
Because I had been using my modified data for a week and that never happened?
The guide also says using badge arcade with the modified save is fine
>>
>>128444243
It's probably going to be the FW that Pokemon Z ships with so they're want to make sure 10.4 is as tough as possible!

good luck with that, we already have the keys
>>
>>128444324
do you enjoy rune factory? RF3/4 are the fucking bomb: i found it hard to go back to HM after those games
>>
>>128444298
nobody knows, stop asking.
>>
What was that one program I needed to use in order to install custom themes as .cias?
>>
>>128444465
why would open the badge arcade with a modified save in the first place? you literally have no reason to do so, if you want new badges just hack them in without ever opening the damn app, heck you can even delete the badge arcade after hacking the badges and still use them
>>
>>128444472
What do keys mean? sorry i JUST got on emu9 10.3 on a old 3ds like 2 days ago, been installing games. will it be hard to update? we wont be able to jusy update in settings now right? will we have to do something with the keys now? like using the sysupdater in the homebrew menu?
>>
searched around pastebins and megas.

Has anyone posted fire emblem fates patched 3.0?

I don't seem to be able to find it on /hbg/
>>
>>128444501
fbi
>>
>>128444472
Was z announced at all yet? in japan?
>>
How do Install the 3rd path of FE fates?

It wont work for me
>>
>>128444652
We're not actually your personal source for the entire 3DS library.
>>
>>128444606
Because modifying the save data doesn't give you all the badges. Likewise incomplete badges on top of that.

Unless you know of a save I can copy with more, the max I could find was 900.
>>
>>128444652
/feg/`OP
>>
>>128444719
I mean to convert them into .cia format.
>>
File: 1451770502515.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451770502515.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
Sup guys, following http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW and I'm stuck at the downgrade. It freezes every time I go into sysupdater, what do I do? Keep rebooting and trying again? Keep mashing Y on the downgrade screen?
>>
>>128444760

Maybw I was asking for putting the link on a pastebin.

>>128444823

thanks
>>
>>128444735
Might be announced next month since Corocoro is hyping big news. It's hard to tell since GF has been trolling for the last 6 months.
>>
I got to the part where I am suppossed to format my SD card, but it is too small so I bought a bigger one. Can I just continue with this one or is there another thing I need to do? (I have everything from the other SD backed up in my laptop)
>>
>>128444486
Not him, but I just downloaded RF4 and yeah, I think playing it before SoS was a mistake. I don't think I can go back now.
>>
File: IggybuffIsConstipated.jpg (80KB, 332x318px) Image search: [Google]
IggybuffIsConstipated.jpg
80KB, 332x318px
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have started playing Smash Bros. because of this? I mean, like, that didn't have it prior.
>>
>>128444904
That's really not our job. You're mainly going to have to find games off-site.
>>
>>128444234
ah, thanks.
When looking for the games you can simply search for loadiine, almost all of them are tagged with it in the torrent name, should speed up your search.
>>
>>128444852
if you see the text in sysupdater
press y button and wait you unpatient fuck
if black screen
keep trying
>>
>>128444953
Why do we even need a fucking pokemon z? do we really want to play with the pokemon we caught TWICE (in x/y and in r/s which has fucking everything) . unless they make like 80 new megas and 50 ne pokemon or so, will pokemon z even be worth getting or them making? the whole "third" game thing is a bad idea now ever since internet became a thing in pokemon. I have everything.
>>
>>128445006
smash bros or smash bros 3ds

I didn't even have a 3ds before this
>>
I should delete the cias I already installed right?
>>
>>128445117
Oh, okay. Guide says to exit if it takes more than a couple minutes. How long am I supposed to wait? Can I leave my 3DS charging?
>>
How do you go about hacking badges, anyway? I spent a month using free plays, I would be more than happy to cheat that cheap-ass rabbit. I don't even really care about badges, this is a matter of principle.
>>
>>128445246
Why do you ask us what you want to do? If you think you have a reason you might or need them later on, then why wouldn't you keep them?
>>
>>128445006
ya, just got it today it's fun though
>>
>>128445150
I would like to see Kalos rebuilt into something not shit and a postgame that consists of something besides Mary Sue sidequests and biking around a circle for hours.
>>
>>128443863
>>128444037
>>128444057
For those who don't know, menuhax entrypoint (pretty sure Ninjhax 2.x as a whole) registers as Download Play. You have to open it at least once for it to show up though.
>>
>>128445367
I'm just wondering if I can save space by deleting them since the game is already installed and not fucking up the game. But from your reply I assume it is safe to delete them. Thanks anon!
>>
>>128444824
google
>>
>>128437670
Does 9.0 for CakesFW need a firmware9.0.bin?
>>
>>128444237
Anyone?
>>
>>128445309
black screen > restart and boot it up again
text > press y > wait 15 seconds at max > its going to do the thing either way if you see the text don't be a nigger wait it out > takes about a minute to five minutes to check cia's and install them > it will auto reboot

and yes, for the love of god leave it charging
>>
Anyone have the mega link for all the smash bros dlc? I didn't save it last time it was posted.
>>
>friends want me to hack their 3ds

Should I be a dick and make them pay? Also they have a N3ds so what is the best guide for this one?
>>
>>128445434
Maybe now it does, but I've been using my Gateway since the 4.x downgrading days, so it still adds the time to System Settings
>>
Anyone know where to get a .cia of Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX update 1.1?
Tried downloading it from the eShop but for whatever reason, the "update" it was trying to download was as large as the game itself, and I know that's not correct.
>>
>>128445618
>its going to do the thing either way if you see the text don't be a nigger wait it out
Is the screen supposed to change at all? Nothing happens when I press Y, so I just wait? Thanks for the help, if it's not clear by now I'm not exactly experienced with the homebrew scene
>>
File: 4329874624.gif (366KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4329874624.gif
366KB, 500x281px
I updated my emuNAND to 9.5 on a N3DS and when I boot into emuNAND I get "preparing home menu" and then a blank screen?

Where did I fuck up?
>>
>>128445695
How about you don't be a faggot and help him out.
>>
>>128445695
i used to charge people for wii softmodding/psp softmods/etc
i told em it was for the service and not the programs ;)
>>
>>128445386
Hpw about not needing to grind with lv fucking 60 max tranniers. how about end game actial being end game. holy shit even ruby was that bad.
but x/y had such a shitty story and the kid factor was even worse than ever. anyway I just cant see a z being good unless it actually has a ton of new content. people have had far too easy access to every Pokemon already. I already basically played ruby again for legendaries.
>>
>>128445757
google
>>
>>128445695
If they are good friends, do it for free, if it's some random faggot just charge some $20. If they complain say it's cheaper than a Gateway.
>>
File: 17.jpg (98KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
98KB, 859x720px
>still no 10.4
>>
>>128445796
Somehow you have menuhax on emunand.
I had the same issue. Could have sworn I got rid of it.

Load your emunand backup and change your theme, then upgrade again.
>>
>>128445695
Use this one http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW

It's exactly the same for n3ds so please ignore the warning, it's an out of date warning
>>
>>128445757
Yeah I had the same problem, I can't find the update anywhere online.

I let it update all the way and I just got an error message and nothing installed.
>>
>>128445695
Dude, don't charge your friend.
>>
>>128445875
Why would you complain about being able to downgrade still?
>>
>>128445695
>being a jew
unless they are random faggets charge em
>>
File: 1452623610064.gif (2MB, 370x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452623610064.gif
2MB, 370x290px
So has JustPingas been outed as a lying attention whore yet? I see there's still no KTM.
>>
File: 12.jpg (29KB, 934x720px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
29KB, 934x720px
>>128445951
Because I've already downgraded and I'm itching to bully 10.4fags.
>>
File: 1374454972047.png (19KB, 160x190px) Image search: [Google]
1374454972047.png
19KB, 160x190px
>>128445796
>that gif

fuck me that's just awful. I've never seen a worse gif in my life, well done sir.
>>
>>128446034
TOO MUCH PRESSURE
>>
>>128445695
If by friends you mean friends, then do it for free. If by friends you mean random strangers, then do it for free, unless you need money. If by friends you mean enemies, then do it for free, unless you want to make them feel bad or something idk :)
>>
>>128445846
>people have had far too easy access to every Pokemon already
That's actually one of the best things about newer pokemon games, they aren't squeezing you for every little pokemon since the staggering number of them is daunting enough a challenge to collecting them all now.
If gen 3's pokemon colosseum and flat out unobtainable set of pokemon was so compelling to you, just intentionally not collect your favourite pokemon because you are insane and shouldn't be catered to
>>
>>128446046
You got emunand set up with 10.3?
Cause then you can really fucking bully nerds that didn't downgrade.
>>
File: 010.jpg (76KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
76KB, 708x1000px
I just got a new 128gb sd to replace my shitty 4gb one. Do I need to do the process all over again?
>>
>>128446034
>adding more pressure

well done cunt, you just pushed the release back another month!

We'll be lucky to get it this side of 2020 with all you faggots pressuring him like this!
>>
>>128445868
Yeah, because I haven't already thought about doing that anon.

>>128445913
Likewise. I don't like playing with outdated games.
And apparently the pre-patched version has some serious bugs, so that's a big issue.

Anyone know where I should request the update to be uploaded?
>>
File: tips propane.png (481KB, 581x481px) Image search: [Google]
tips propane.png
481KB, 581x481px
>>128430445
That happens here, too, though.

>this guide is absolute shit!
>it's clearly not my ability to read and comprehend the steps!
>even though tons of people in this thread used it and had no problems!
>fucking shitty guide writers!
>>
What's the deal with 3DSiso? It has straight up refused to load for me for a good week now.
>>
>>128446034
He was outed months ago when he thought a single line of code that did literally nothing was the SUPER SECRET 9.9 EXPLOIT.
After that it just became ironic to expect something. And he's so useless that I think he's actually rolling with it to meme us.
>>
>>128446091
An awful .gif, most fitting for an awful movie
>>
>>128446091

lkr!! whats with the shitty console framerate
>>
>>128446235
>Not Rush

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>128446235
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/
>>
File: latest[1].png (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
563KB, 1024x768px
>no Steel Samurai theme anywhere

HOW IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED
>>
>>128446212
>having a challange in a game is stupid!

Catching them all was something that took dedication, not something any shmuck playing the story can ner enough do at this point.

Personally I enjoyed finally finding the 1% chance pokemon I was looking for after 30 mins of run > battle > not right pokemon > run etc etc

>>128446354
I've seen a handful say "This doesn't work, how fix?" When it's obvious, but very few people do I see say "This step didn't work, fucking dumb guide, fuck you guys!" which is in every page of every thread on gbatemp.

>>128446393
I haven't seen it but I've seen a "review" of it. It looks funny as fuck.
>>
>>128446608
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Syt7p2Iv0
>>
>>128446743
Absolutely.
>>
>>128446608
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-creating-a-3ds-custom-theme-from-scratch-with-yata-v1-1.393602/
>>
>>128443007
>>128443370
oh yeah i went to bed
what's the offical way to fix DS games on emunand? just installing bluecardfix to both sys- and emunand?
>>
>>128446390
We already knew he was a liar, I meant more on GBATemp. I can assume that they're still sucking his dick and defending him over there based on the answers I got.
>>
>>128446539
Rush would not attack Roll, though.

>>128446569
Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>128446626
>Catching them all was something that took dedication
It still does, it just takes less friends/money now.
And I respect any moves away from EA style bullshit in a world where that is still extremely profitable
>>
>>128446626
>waiting for nintendo to host a short distribution event in random stores is fun!

fuck event pokemons
>>
>>128446864
Wish I had time for that. I already spent like 4 days downgrading and shit when I absolutely shouldn't have been doing it now.
>>
>>128446916
Wi-Fi events are great, and if the only thing special is their moves and a badge that does nothing, store pokemon are fine too. It's legenrady store pokemon that grind my gears.
>>
File: 1411776050682.gif (689KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1411776050682.gif
689KB, 266x199px
>New SD card finally arrived
Is there anything I need to do first (besides formatting it to FAT32) before following this?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/page-5
>>
>>128446981
can i play a triforce heroes .cia online without an nnid?
>>
>>128445695

tell them that bricks happens somethimes and it's not in your control.

Then brick their 3DS.
>>
>>128447076
nope, just format it to FAT32 and follow the guide
>>
I shouldn't have any problem or concerns playing online on emuNAND 10.3, right?
>>
>>128447167
it's fine
>>
>>128447135
Wrong number buddy.
>>
>>128447069
I think he's talking about the event pokemon back in the pre-wifi days.
First time i saw a celebi was the pokebank event because I live in regional australia and there was never a legit event until then.
It was geographically impossible for me to catch them all until 2013.
>>
>>128447076
google
>>
I downloaded a cia from the pastebin link the info file stated "This CIA has not been Firmware Spoofed for use in CFW". Is that a problem, and if so, how do I deal with it?
>>
>>128447268
yeah, I was talking about these ones

in Crystal, you could get Celebi after completing the pokedex but only in the Japanese version, for some reason
>>
>>128447337
google
>>
>>128447337
Don't worry. One of the Zelda games said the same thing but they all work.
>>
>>128447337
If your emuNAND is still at 9.2 you might not be able to play the game. FW spoofing is for N3DS users who can't update emuNAND past 9.5.
>>
>>128447167
you'll be banned within a week, anyone that tells you otherwise hasn't been subject to a nintendo ban wave yet

>>128447268
oh yeah, that's bullshit. It's a nice idea in theory, but locking content from users who simply can't get there is bullshit.

I wouldn't care if it was like, 1 WiFi Celebi and a slightly different one releaced in an even in NY or something, but if it's just the event in NY, it's bollocks.

>>128447337
unless it needs a FW higher than 9.5 and you're on a n3ds, then no.

Soon 10.3 for n3ds, so fw spoofing will not even be needed.
>>
>>128447394
Also weirdly in the japanese version, the odd egg you get from the daycare near goldenrod had like a 50% chance of being shiny.
It was only like 15% in all other versions but still vastly higher than normal.
>>
>>128447470
>you'll be banned within a week, anyone that tells you otherwise hasn't been subject to a nintendo ban wave yet

I don't think that actually happens. Half the point of emuNAND is being able to play online.
>>
Guys, on my homebrew launcher there was the CHMM2 app so I used it after passing some themes to sdroot/Themes/thetheme/*themefiles*
After selecting a theme I left CHMM2 and it put me back in CTRBootManager. I clicked rxTools and it froze. Now when I turn on my 3ds it doesn't boot into CTRBootManager when I press L and the theme I installed is in sysNAND. I also cant use browserhax cause I always get an error. I tried cleaning my cookies and history to no avail.
Any clue on what I should do?
>>
File: 64b.gif (2MB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
64b.gif
2MB, 500x639px
>>128447470
>you'll be banned within a week, anyone that tells you otherwise hasn't been subject to a nintendo ban wave yet

>nintendo ban wave

lmao
>>
>>128447470
stop with this crap, you'll only get banned if you use a Brickwait and play without private headers
>>
File: 1404791493994.jpg (27KB, 542x474px) Image search: [Google]
1404791493994.jpg
27KB, 542x474px
How the hell do I play the 3rd path of FE fates?

I installed the cia via fbi and cant find it in the fates menu
>>
The Monster Hunter X .cia pre-patched is only v1.0 apparently?
There was a v1.1 .cia as well, so I downloaded and installed that too, but im not sure if it did anything.
Also apparently I'm still on v1.0 English patch. I only found the download for the v7 patch, but how do I apply it?
>>
>>128447693
Using public headers wasn't even confirmed to cause a ban either though.
>>
>>128447725
What CFW are you on? Are you playing on a noon-JP console?
>>
>>128447725
Use NTR and the japanese language plugin.
>>
File: damn it.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
damn it.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>128444237
Help me.
>>
how do i autoboot cakes?
>>
>>128447135
also, do i need a special cryptofixed version to play on 9.2(9.5 emu) new 3ds
>>
>>128447774
Just uninstall everything, install these:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7-iU-xvW7sfQVNJdm1FSWM0YkU&usp=sharing

https://mega.nz/#!1psExAQQ!APlS68_6g5aVqiLaidsFL3Pof4n3d8cv7N9ioNUrq-8

First link is v9 translation patch, second is 1.1 patch.
>>
>>128444237
yes, you also need to copy the Nintendo 3DS folder
>>
>>128446212
Its cool but now its a double edge, it made pokemon EXTREMELY stale. x/y and r/s made everything see the same pokemon twice . the 80 new pokemon didn't help at all.
>>
>>128447875

set up CTRbootmanager
>>
>>128447875
google
>>
>>128447461
>>128447470
Oh, alright. I made sure to update emunand and I'm on an O3DS anyway. Thanks for the straight answer, unlike >>128447403 who was far too busy being a snarky badass to google "cia firmware spoof" to see for himself that it was page after page of tutorials but no information on why you'd want or need to do it.
>>
>>128447135
>>128447906
yes and yes
>>
>>128447840
10.3 emunand non jap old 3ds
>>
>>128447850
>>128447840
not him but why do you have to do that? I was able to install Japanese games fine like monster hunter and super robot wars. Is he using rxtools? I didnt install the translation FE fates but why should it be doing that? unless hes not using rxtools?
>>
>firefox telling me my triforce heroes download is untrusted malware virus bogey man

s-should I get it anyway? It's a rar none of those stupid download site exe's
>>
File: 1392049582760.jpg (503KB, 930x987px) Image search: [Google]
1392049582760.jpg
503KB, 930x987px
Dont mind me, just you friendly neighboorhood .cia collector.

Pls post more obscure .cia's (devil survivor, VLR, etc). I'll share what I've found generally.
mega /#F!cc10iZ7I!6lsenuB_u1kvLukCOpDXSA

mega /#F!rlFWFRJD!E7CH2gUqWmSOXQ70F1npqw
>>
>>128448132
where are you downloading it from?
>>
>>128445006
>playing smash on 3ds
kek get on my fox fd 20xx level :^)

inb4 melee smash shitposting
>>
File: laugninja.jpg (150KB, 520x512px) Image search: [Google]
laugninja.jpg
150KB, 520x512px
>>128447470
>nintendo
>actually banning people for playing with pirated games

I'll bite. The only time they ever banned were retards with Brickway/Jew3DS who used public headers. And it brought more controversy than good because the owners of the legit headers were also banned. As result everyone was unbanned after 15 days and no ban incident was ever heard of again.
>>
where can I find Triforce Heroes EU Update .cias?
>>
>>128448104
Sometimes DLC from games that don't match your region won't be recognized. Just run NTR on top of whatever CFW you're already using and use the language emu plugin.
>>
Will the bravely default demo carry the reward over to Brave Default for the sequel?
>>
>>128448332
Whats NTR?
>>
>>128448309
Have you tried the OP?
>>
>>128448104
I'm on rxTools and I needed it for that Labyrinth game that got translaterd. Without it I can't see the characters names.

Other than that, no idea. I guess it's specific titles.

>>128448215
mega3dsroms, the EUR version of the game

Filesupload org for the specific mirror I've gotten games from brazil man and they are fine before, so I guess it's just the site

>>128448309
mega3dsroms has them
>>
>firefox

>>128448104
Some moon games don't like it when they're being run on a non-moon console, especially when it comes to DLC. NTR is necessary in those cases, even with rxTools.
>>
I'm playing all my games just fine on Emunand 9.2 with cake
Is there even a reason to upgrade?
>>
>>128448407
see >>128448415
>>
I thought RXtools and Cia games were region free, but the only offregion game I have installed just wont run. I feel so lied to
>>
So the GBA guide says I need to install the games to both emuNAND and sysNAND.
Does that mean I could play them just from regular sysNAND?
Will both NANDs share the same savedata?
>>
>>128448419
Ah I also cant see the names on that game, and yeah i need to do that ntr thing, just havent gotten to it. you have to put all the shit in the patch files onto the sd root and run ntr right?
>>
>>128448454
n3ds? If so, not yet, wait for the 10.3 shit to drop, then upgrade using it.

If o3ds then upgrade, no reason not to. Don't need FW spoof plus you get badge arcade and all that shit.

>>128448489
what game?
>>
>>128448407
It's when a bigger and more sexually potent person steals another person's loved one, usually by fucking their brains out and proving their superiority.
It's typically an old bald fat man stealing a young girl from a young boy.
The line "I'm sorry X, but I'm a slave to Y now" is very typical. Also "I love cocks!"
>>
File: 2016-01-13-112923_473x51_scrot.png (2KB, 473x51px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13-112923_473x51_scrot.png
2KB, 473x51px
>>128437083
If your NANDs are unlinked or if you only do it from emuNAND, that's safe. It's possible for just going to Data Management to wipe all your games if you're in sysNAND while linked, though.
>>128437258
Yeah, just woke up and was reading IRC and screenshotted pic related.
>>128438191
no
>>128438638
FTP is kind of inherently slow. There's not a better way.
>>128439212
yes
>>128439443
I use the DSTWO just fine and don't recall it draining battery all that much.
>>128439703
It's gonna get formatted during emuNAND creation anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've heard certain cluster sizes are faster due to the common file sizes of 3DS things, but I haven't messed with it myself.
>>128441361
>when I install new games they don't show up in the emunand. FBI installer also doesnt work when im in emunand
What CFW are you using? What's the error FBI gives?
>>128444167
your friend was right, read my FAQ: http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji
>>128444237
>>128445598
yes
>>128444981
If you didn't make an emuNAND yet you can just copy/paste the files over.
>>128445006
I already bought it + tons of DLC on my 3DS and Wii U, but I have personally supplied friends with Smash ROMs and I plan on installing it to spare 3DSs around the house to use as controllers when people are over.
>>128445695
http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji
I wouldn't charge friends but I was thinking of charging strangers. I was trying to think of how I'd sort out the SD card thing (default ones are too small for any games pretty much), and how I should advertise it without just saying "you can get free games if you do this".
>>128446374
Works fine for me. Try deleting your cookies for that shit or seeing if it loads in private browsing mode.
>>128447875
http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji
>>128448360
It should. I believe the version the U.S. first got was For the Sequel, and I remember hearing it carried over fine.
>>128448454
amiibo support, badges, etc. If you don't wanna fuck around with sysUpdater, just wait
>>
>>128448651
>what game?
Tekken 3D Prime, its EU, and Im using an US O3DSXL
>>
puu (dot) sh (slash) k04ih (dot )zip
fuck spamfilter
found the lewd theme that one anon was withholding from the other anon.
>>
>>128448682
thanks, but that was 2 hours ago
>>
>>128448489
It is region free, you can play Japanese games, some dlc doesnt work i guess. monster hunter and super robot wars work fine so im guessing its rare with dlc and maybe translations sometimes?
>>
>>128448050
what keyword do i need to look for? "cryptofix" doesnt help.

does it not exist yet?
>>
>>128448682
>tripfag is back
oh great

>>128448729
Have you tried another .ciaor made one yourself from a rom? Also, does it display an error or something? I got an error before I installed updates for PokeBank and StreetPass

>>128448790
it was on the twitter he posted seconds later you faggot

>>128448825
convert a .3ds and fw spoof it, should work then I think
>>
do I have to use something to uninstall games? Or can I just use the data management thing from the system settings?
>>
has anyone told the guy who made blargsnes that it doesn't fucking work as a cia?
>>
>>128448682
>got it working on both reinand and cakes
>>
>>128434697
My DSTwo works just fine.
>>
File: 300px-Game_redigitizedecode.jpg (29KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Game_redigitizedecode.jpg
29KB, 300x274px
Post the one .cia you'll never find
>>
>>128448434
what the fuck?
>>
>>128448951
just filter him, that's what the trip is for after all
>>
>>128448951
yes and that's the direct link to theme from the twitter post.
>>
A game + latest update.cia is fine right? I don't need to install 1.1 then 2.0 then 2.1 or anything?
>>
>>128449185
Find the 3ds and convert it, Decode was most certainly dumped.
>>
>>128449185
But I'm playing Devil Survivor right now
>>
>>128449185
just download the .3ds and convert it yourself. it's not difficult, assuming you're using rxtools
>>
>>128449185
Metal Sonic DLC for Sonic All-Stars Racing
>>
File: 1428884741633.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428884741633.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>128449194
>>
>>128448951
>Have you tried another .cia or made one yourself from a rom?
Not gonna lie, it was the only cia for the game I could find, it also never came out on the eshop in US so I cant find one for my region. But I guess I can try to find a rom and convert it. Is that hard to do?
>>
following this guide

>8) Open the Homebrew Launcher Loader and hold Y
>9) If you've followed this guide, it will load into CTRBootManager, to fix this, turn off the 3DS and put the SD card into your PC
>10) You will now see a file names "hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-10-3-0-28-EUR" or something similar

the problem is, i open the HBL app that I just installed through fbi while holding Y and I get a text saying that tries to download a payload file but my region isn't supported (i'm on o3ds usa btw, wireless is on and i have internet access)
holding X instead of Y works instead for opening CTRBoot
but in my SD the only file that has payload is "ropbinpayload_menuhax_USA12288_old3ds.bin"

do i have to edit that or am i doing something wrong again?
>>
>>128449185
I've got this on my Reinand.
>>
>>128449532
missed the link
it's the guide for retards
http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW
>>
File: 1364589234135.png (210KB, 442x337px) Image search: [Google]
1364589234135.png
210KB, 442x337px
Is it safe to update the emuNAND games through the eShop?
>>
>>128449185
Update 1.2 for Retro City Rampage. I'm so sick of seeing the update prompt.
>>
>>128449493
Would make a great theme
>>
>>128449185
pan.baidu.com/s/1hqtuVGw
lmao
>>
>>128449308
You're right. You only need the most recent update.
>>
>>128449393
>>128449494
Not hard to do at all, even without rxTools, the retard guide tells you how to do it.

>>128449532
that's very strange, never seen that before. I have my payload uploaded, it's o3ds 10.3 EU though so it may not work, worth a try

https://mega.nz/#!yEEhEIQD!IejAAJO1vQzV51b863YwxjbragNQv4qPtWDyqfsWWDs

already edited for that guide too

>>128449679
well it works if it's the same region. Safe? I assume so but I don't do it because of the fear that Nintendo will know I downloaded an update without owning the game you're almost 100% sure to be safe though, I'm just a scaredy cat
>>
I'm trying to run NTR on my 9.2 emunand and it keeps getting stuck.

Is there something I did wrong?

I also tried running reinand on my emunand and it just gave me a black screen.
>>
>>128449875
You're allowed to download updates without owning games, Nintendo actually encouraged people to do it back when Smash came out.
>>
>>128449679
As long as the game is the same region as your 3DS, yes. I'd recommend finding the update .cias instead though, nobody has been banned for using the eshop to update pirated games yet but that really seems like exactly the kind of thing Nintendo could check for in the future.
>>
>>128449815
Do you think this is funny Anon?
>>
File: up[d.png (353KB, 425x378px) Image search: [Google]
up[d.png
353KB, 425x378px
>>128449185
>>
>>128448419
>mega3dsroms
what password do they use for their zips?
>>
>downgraded to 9.2
>trying to dump sysNAND to NAND.bin
>no space left on SD card
FUCK
>>
>>128449185
i havent found a soul hackers cia or a senran kagura 2 cia yet
>>
File: what.png (18KB, 817x391px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
18KB, 817x391px
>>128450086
works fine for me dude
>>
>>128450029
>Nintendo actually encouraged people to do it back when Smash came out.

How would you? Can you just go on the eshop and get them? Also, why would they encourage that?

>>128450147
>mfw the EU version doesn't need an update

>>128450176
stop joking
>>
So to install custom themes in rxTools 2.6, I just run homebrew through cfw and use CHMM?
>>
I finished unlinking NANDS and stuff but have a bigger sd card coming in tomorrow. How am I supposed to transfer everything. Can I set up themes or are they saved on the SD card?
>>
>>128450061
>>128449875
Cool, for now i'll just search for the updates. Thanks for the answer.
>>
I lost my digital games saved data. They should however be in the first backup I made when installing homebrew right? If so, is there any way to find it and how to recover it?
>>
>>128449248
>I'm helping people
>he's helping people
why does the trip matter? should I remove it? I was asked to put it on, it's not like I always had one
>>
File: pass.png (2KB, 347x30px) Image search: [Google]
pass.png
2KB, 347x30px
>>128450176
I dunno
>>
>>128450298
Read the thread, idiot.
>>
File: bin.png (16KB, 613x157px) Image search: [Google]
bin.png
16KB, 613x157px
>>128449875
but can I edit this instead of the "hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload"??
>>
Is there a way to switch from cakesfw to rxtools? Or do I have to start the entire process again?
>>
>>128450184
PLS HELP
WHAT CAN I DELETE?
>>
>>128450557
buy new sdcard
>>
File: Capture.png (67KB, 575x585px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
67KB, 575x585px
I have a folder full of .bat files that download the latest updates from Nintendo's servers as .cia files

I got it off of 3dsiso but I can't find the thread again because that site is shite

Would anyone be interested in me uploading them? I've used them for a few games I couldn't find .cia's for and they worked fine.
>>
>>128450176
echt jetzt? :^)
>>
>>128450258
>How would you? Can you just go on the eshop and get them? Also, why would they encourage that?

You just search for the game and download the update file. Nintendo encouraged it because Smash was bound to cause a shitload of traffic when it released so they put the update on the eshop early so everything can be online-ready in advance of the rush.

Whenever I import games I check to see if they have an update available and download it before the game arrives.
>>
After making an emunand with emunand9, my N3DS fails to read my sd card. I've formatted it and tried again, but with the same results. Is there another way to create an emunand?
>>
>>128450628
Woah, you can do that? Yes, please. It's hard to find updates my weeb games.
>>
File: tripfags.jpg (90KB, 425x312px) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.jpg
90KB, 425x312px
>>128450385
>>
>>128449185
Uploading it to my mega right now, wait a bit anon.
>>
>>128450481
No, that's the payload for menuhax. You need the file listed in the guide, I have no idea why you're not able to generate it. I did what you're doing just yesterday with no problems.
>>
File: 1427109853264.jpg (108KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1427109853264.jpg
108KB, 352x338px
>>128450628
yes please
>>
>>128450385
seeing as everyone is getting triggered for the sake of getting triggered, you should probably drop the trip and only use it when it's actually necessary to identify yourself in some way
that's usually how you avoid negative backlash with a trip
>>
>>128450086
>>128450221

how do you download this shit.

Also anyone making a fucking torrent yet
>>
>>128450314
Please.
>>
>>128450628
Looks like this anon could use it. >>128450147
Could you add your own bats for newer games that may not be there or is it too complicated?
>>
That was weird.
A few of my games disappeared. I had to reset and they appeared still wrapped.
>>
>>128450385
just do what you want anon, people like to get assblasted for no reason. it gets them hard
>>
>>128450385

Nah, just trigger the /v/edditors. Btw, is there a reason not to have the second patch of cakes on at all times?
>>
>>128450314
how did you backup them? copying the Nintendo 3DS folder isn't enough, you need to use svdt or savedatafiler to backup the saves
>>
>>128450061
cant you just download updates for games you actually dont own?

I remember once I got my n3ds I downloaded the update from pokemon x and y (I own Y and my buddy X) and it let me do it perfectly. The n3ds was new and I never played X until to this point. I downloaded the update just in case my buddy would pop up, to save time you know

Also:
I tried to find a resi mercenaries update yesterday and found none. So I went to the eshop to download it. but it failed. (I own a physical copy of the game if it matters)
>>
>>128451063
Well then I'm fucked. Thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>128450927
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=54725
Use JDownloader 2. Just copy/paste the link and download it.
>>
>>128450895
i'll try again in a bit and come back here if i run into problems
>>
>>128451053
>Btw, is there a reason not to have the second patch of cakes on at all times?
Disabling signature checks? I can't really think of a reason to turn it off. Cakes is just modular by nature so you can enable/disable everything.
>>
hows SNES emulation on 3ds?
whats the best emulator to use?
>>
>>128451053
not the guy, but do you mean the "survive reboots" one? i think it clashes with GBA VC titles
disabling it allows you to play them on emunand just fine
>>
Well here it is then

https://mega.nz/#!KBF3GDzL!G5HJcxHFJbXS-ibRM9RaQ17iJ7Ia4SznDl4iYieBmIM

The problem is it only has bat's for SOME games and only EUR and USA

It's written in python (the bat file runs the python script with different variables depending on the game) so if someone can look into how it works you SHOULD be able to make it for any game I would imagine.

Opening one of the .bat files in a text editor, I know the first number is the titleID of the game, no idea what the second one is though.
>>
File: mario104.gif (32KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
mario104.gif
32KB, 256x192px
DSI question: i know you must install them (once you unlinked) in either sysnand and play them here, or sysnand+emunand to play them in emunand,

my question is what is included is this way of installing: DSI, but also virtual consoles install (regular + injected ones) ??
>>
File: 1.png (40KB, 1041x367px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
40KB, 1041x367px
>>128450927
>download Jdownloader
>install it and chrome extention
>copy that guys link into JL downloader
>DL from the client without having to even click the link

It's simple anon
>>
>>128450831

faggot, this thread is the PRECISE CAUSE trips exist.

For recognise who is talking. If we fuck a passage on something most of us don't understand, we are fucked.
>>
>>128451070
I'd forgotten you could do that, so honestly I don't know. I'm personally going to stick to finding the update .cias, but this could all be needless paranoia.
>>
>>128451145
if you have a nand backup, you can restore it, then use svdt
>>
>>128451230
Shit on o3DS, playable on n3DS. Use BlargSNES for o3DS and the RetroArch emulator for n3DS
>>
>>128451281
i'll fuck your passage
>>
>>128451271
VC games => install normally in emunand
DSI/GBA games => install in both sysnand and emunand, patch TWL_FIRM and AGB_FIRM if needed
>>
>>128451063
>svdt doesn't work with Kirby Triple Deluxe
fug
>>
>>128451230
catsfc plus on n3ds is full speed on games that dont use special chips
>>
>>128450262
Anyone?
>>
>>128451281
Let him get assblasted over a trip.

If he wants to act like a huge autist about it, then we can all have a good laugh about it.
>>
how shit is Legend of Legacy?
>>
Is there a way to unlock Master Quest on the first playthrough of OOT 3D? I have CFW if that makes a difference. It gave me the option at first but I chose the regular game like a dumbass and now I don't know how to go back and chose MQ.
>>
>>128451753
not as shit as Code of Princess
>>
when is our boy rei going to deliver
>>
>>128451508
>Shit on o3DS

it's perfectly fine other tahn mode 7 games not being supported

>>128451878
use svdt to remove the save and start again? Assuming that you can't just delete the save and try again in the game itself.
>>
>>128451237

Gotcha, so l just leave it on then.

Btw, does anybody have a download link for the CIA of Devil Survivor 1 and 2?
>>
What's the official "you may get it eventually" sign for sysupdater on N3DS again?

I'm getting this message so far:

sysupdater title exception
main.cpp:148: result 0d900182f
failed to get cia file info
>>
>>128441250

Anyone? Is this fixable?
>>
there's no way to restore from my nand backup so far?
asking just in case, barely started
>>
>>128451878
You could track down a savefile and import it using homebrew.
>>
>>128451437
Huh. Didn't think about that. Alright, I'm gonna try my hand at that and try to make it work. Wish me luck anon and thanks again!
>>
>>128451878
you can do it the way i did with KH3D and import a save which already did the first playthrough for you
that way, you should be able to go and pick MQ

>>128452032
>Gotcha, so l just leave it on then.
as long as you don't want to go and play GBA VC titles, that is
if you do just load up cakes and disable it before booting into emunand
>>
>>128451629
install savedatafiler in sysnand, it should work
>>
>>128452006
>beliving that doctored image

he said in irc that it was a joke to all the people shitting on justpingo

The scene has gone to shit

>>128452068
>there's no way to restore from my nand backup so far?
what? What would be the point in a backup if you wouldn't restore to it?
>>
>>128436870
>>128452040
Try a different CFW? Though I've not had that problem in either rxTools or Cakes.
>>
>>128452214
>believing a doctored video

when will these newfags learn, right
>>
>>128452214
>he said in irc that it was a joke to all the people shitting on justpingo
>The scene has gone to shit
explain please
>>
>>128452214
I just don't remember seeing the option in emunand9
it was all "dump sys/emunand to SD" i think
gotta check again
>>
after I installed emuNAND, cakes and games my o3DS started acting weird
if I plug the charger both screens and red led goes crazy blinking, but if I leave it recharging while turned on nothing happens to the red led, anyone knows why?
>>
File: how to deal with tripfags.png (84KB, 992x1000px) Image search: [Google]
how to deal with tripfags.png
84KB, 992x1000px
>>128450385
Attentionwhore detected.
>>
File: dio.gif (426KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dio.gif
426KB, 500x500px
Guys, I installed a game cia onto my 3ds, but everytime I use another game or menu then go back to the menu, it disappears. When I reboot back into it, it comes back but as a present.

Anything I can do to stop this? I've unlinked both NANDS, formatted sysNAND and put my NNID onto emu NAND. The cia was also a USA version on my EUR 3ds if that makes a difference.
>>
>>128452006
>our boy rei
>not JUST
>>
Why is nobody actually making a torrent or a actual CIA site like all the other rom sites. 3dsiso is just a shitty form.
>>
>>128452176
>in sysnand
but won't I be formatting my SD card before doing that?
>>
in my opinion this thread needs more tripcodes so we can more easily identify each other. if everyone had a trip, you could just filter all the cakes trolls, it would greatly improve the thread for everyone.
>>
File: WUPP_AX5_char01_1_R_ad.png (709KB, 547x1332px) Image search: [Google]
WUPP_AX5_char01_1_R_ad.png
709KB, 547x1332px
>>128452038
>>128452038
Anyone?
>>
>>128452176
>>128452529
But.... that's not a tripcode.
>>
>>128452343
You literally just did the opposite of what your picture says. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1351955593641.jpg (25KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351955593641.jpg
25KB, 523x480px
>>128451261
thanks dude
>>
>>128452491
there's a 40gb cia torrent on blackcats

>>128452621
>falling for the bait
>>
>>128449185
rhythm thief, both steel diver, updates for hatsune miku and ace combat
>>
File: 1452534997838.png (7KB, 829x829px) Image search: [Google]
1452534997838.png
7KB, 829x829px
Is CATSFC+ recommended for SNES emulation on CFW New 3DS?
Can PCSX run 2D PS1 games at full speed?

also, I don't know why there's a picture of Momohime, but regardless, I applaud the taste of whoever made the thread
>>
File: 2016-01-13-125401_483x88_scrot.png (3KB, 483x88px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13-125401_483x88_scrot.png
3KB, 483x88px
>>128452006
not before our boy mid-kid
>>128452068
gateway menu, hold up on the d-pad and select the downgrade option with the NAND.bin on the root of the SD card
>>128452038
There isn't one. You just have to keep trying. That error doesn't really change.
>>
>>128452038
>>128452542
YouTube link prominently displayed in the Pastebin.
>>
>>128452529
Reddit sounds like the perfect website for you.
Now go there and never come back.
>>
Can i use fresh 4gb card to install rxtools and emunand and the switch to a new card? Are there enough space to do whole procedure?
>>
File: gg1.png (151KB, 787x796px) Image search: [Google]
gg1.png
151KB, 787x796px
kek, dumping the OTP for the N3DS involved downgrading it to 1.0 with O3DS fw apparently. That's kinda funny.

10.3 N3DS when?
>>
I've never played a Monster Hunter game, should I start with 3U or 4U? Can you even play these games without one of those circle pad things, or by yourself?
>>
>>128451281
Except we've been doing it for a year and that has never happened
>>
>didn't read pastebin page all the way through
>go to one of those blogs for .cias
>you must turn off adblocker before skipping
>seems legit
>do so, click to continue
>my facebook feed pops up in one window, a blatant malware website beeping and faking an infection pops up in another
>shit my pants, go into safemode, full scan with mbam, change passwords, buy a dog

So I guess what I'm saying is that the dealing with ads section should probably come up much, much earlier on that page.
>>
>>128452721
what channel and server?
>>
>>128452529
NICE TRIP CODE KEK
>>
>>128452873
fuck off
>>
>>128452214
Pics or it didn't happen faggot. He said over on gbatemp that he was waiting for a way to get key2 without leaking keys. He's making sure they are all generated to avoid legal shit from nintendo.
>>
>>128449185
wtf i found it without any effort
>>
File: 1360421465700.png (425KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1360421465700.png
425KB, 392x500px
I don't know what the fuck I've done but my autobooter has worked once out of the last 10 times I've tried it. Last thing I did was try and do stuff in CHMM in emunand but it wasn't working. Menuhax still works, but instead of the emunand main menu booting up I just get a black screen.
>>
File: 3ds recommended games.jpg (4MB, 1497x5840px) Image search: [Google]
3ds recommended games.jpg
4MB, 1497x5840px
>>128452583
whoops.

>>128452770
in my opinion 4U is much better
>>
>>128452392
I love reading people having the same problems as me and no one helping them. No one helped me and I figured it out myself. You're tough out of luck kiddo
>>
>>128452873
#cakey on freenode
>>
>Still looking for Story of Seasons and Kid Icarus Uprising US cias

never ever
>>
>>128452779
>mfw the only adware i seen is that button that says "BUY THE QURAN NOW" with some dude reciting a passage from it.
>>
https://mega.co.nz/#!QRMkHLBB!cPib7-TDGOWXvKMy_66ehLtrdYQQX8klliI259busP0

2 minutes on google for that Digimon CIA if anybody wants it, [JP][RF]
>>
>>128451272
>50kbps
fucking pleb.
>>
File: clock man.jpg (42KB, 744x666px) Image search: [Google]
clock man.jpg
42KB, 744x666px
isn't mid-kid like 15 years old?
do you think he dreams in code as well?
>>
Can I get my old DSONEi working on cfw?
>>
File: No Fun.jpg (88KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun.jpg
88KB, 448x473px
>>128452913
>>
>>128452981
where can I find the original cave story on 3DS and not the 3D version
>>
>>128453007
Break the cycle, anon.
>>
>>128453031
Thanks!
>>
>>128449185
Literally 10 seconds in google.

https://mega.nz/#!QRMkHLBB!cPib7-TDGOWXvKMy_66ehLtrdYQQX8klliI259busP0
>>
>>128453156
does it work on dsi? If so, yes

>>128453007
>I love being a dick
that's nice anon, have a good day!
>>
So I was reading this guide and got all the way to line 90 http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji

But now I'm having an issue. After unlinking my NAND's it seems like browserhax and menuhax no longer work and I keep getting the generic "An error has occured" message when trying to launch browser hax. I'm stuck in sysNAND. Did anyone have this issue?
>>
File: 1424343647859.jpg (59KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424343647859.jpg
59KB, 500x300px
>>128452725
It worked right after your post. I love you, anon.
>>
>>128453214
You have probably installed the CIA to the wrong path in FBI, you will have to find out the name of it and delete it via FBI again and install it to the right system. If anything is disappearing then it's because it's been installed incorrectly
>>
>>128452974
Its a problem faggots run into from sucking too many dicks.
>>
Anytime I make an emunand in emunand9, my N3DS can no longer read the SD card. I've formatted it a few times and I can always boot the HBL and get into emunand9, but after making the emunand it does not work properly. Anyone know what's going on?
>>
>>128453346
literally 8 posts late
>>
>>128453209
https://mega.nz/#!P4g3DChA!VesUNZKvkgfKXhHGaJjyakq2dgqRtpL2MurbVwh_MpM
>>
File: 1446844410850.png (298KB, 632x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446844410850.png
298KB, 632x720px
>>128452981
shiiiiiiet I should have went with a 64 gb sd card.
>>
>>128450385
Keep it, you're actually kind of using them correctly since you're a regular that help people. You're doing god's work here.

It's tripfaggots like that /acg/ guy who are literal cancer and should kill themselves.
>>
>>128453662
It's never too late to change your microSD/SD card. You can always downgrade or upgrade or even have dupe cards with different games as long as the emunand is on both.
>>
>>128453609
>>128453346

B T F O
T
F
O

;_;
>>
>>128453519
Emunand9 formats your SD card retard. The only thing left on it is a modified boot.3dsx that unpacks the starter.bin.
>>
WE N3DS EMUNAND 9.6+ NOW?
>>
>>128453451
You're on O3DS I assume? Menuhax not working is normal. Sliderhax is kinda unstable from what I understand. I see people have this issue all the time here. Try turning off wifi, clearing cookies and cache, turn on wifi and then browserhax. Apparently that helped for a couple of people last night.
>>
I'm in the middle of putting cfw on my 3DS, I'm at the point of putting the fbi inject files onto the SD card.
For some reason Rxtools won't boot, it just goes back to the regular 3DS menu.
Anyone know how I can fix this?
>>
when installing update .cias
Is it enough when I only install the cia of the newest update

for example: only a .cia for the Triforce Heroes 2.1 Update?
>>
>>128454051
Probably

https://twitter.com/RxTools/status/687350495984414720?lang=en
>>
What's a good theme for a white n3DS?
>>
File: 2016-01-13_201424_scrot.jpg (96KB, 1015x279px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_201424_scrot.jpg
96KB, 1015x279px
i know SMT is great, but what about the other games?why are they so popular?
>>
>>128454159
Will it be ready before the weekend? I'm getting impatient.
>>
File: dickbutt.gif (317KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.gif
317KB, 1000x720px
>>128454317
XxXCumshotsOnScreen
>>
10.4 when?

>>128454317
black default
>>
>>128454078
Oh hey that worked after a couple of tries, thanks anon. I guess it's just random whether it works or not.
>>
>>128454156
Yeah, you only need the latest update.
>>
File: jNqy4Cv.jpg (96KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
jNqy4Cv.jpg
96KB, 837x892px
>tfw I won't get to post "9.9 WHEN?" again
>>
>>128454375
Hello Kitty is a masterpiece, that's why.
>>
>>128454620
>>128454078
>Sliderhax is kinda unstable from what I understand.
>kinda unstable

I literally spent 12 hours doing that shit non-stop until it finally caught on.

Note this only went to shit for me after downgrading and unlinking nands.

I was on 9.7 before and it worked in 5-10 tries for me back then every time I used it.
>>
>>128454740
10.4 when?
>>
File: 1446161345080.png (363KB, 1005x742px) Image search: [Google]
1446161345080.png
363KB, 1005x742px
hey /hbg/,

I have problems playing super smash bros. for nds in my o3ds EU

I can install and play other games without any problems like hatsune miku (U) or brave dafault (EU) but when I try to start super smash bros. I'm getting a fucking Error and need to restart my DS

Using cakes emunand already updated to 1.0.3.28 etc
>>
>>128454375
I doubt that's accurate in any way, everything about that site is a mess.
>>
File: 1452623621041.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452623621041.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
>need to unlink nands
>one guide says to system settings format sysnand
>another guide says to tinyformat sysnand
>people in the threads say to tinyformat emunand
>>
3DS How to I transfer everything from one SD Card to other
I have 8 GB one and 64 GB one and I am unable of doing it
I tried Multi NAND Creator of formatting SD Card with my emunand and than copying stuff from old SDCard to the new one but that didn't worked

I also tried USB Image Tool which worked but I am unable of resizing the partition with EaseUS Partition Master I get an error

Creating Emunand through Gateway Launcher and setting up Rxtools than injecting old emunand and copying all of the old SDCard also didn't worked

Are there any other options?
>>
>>128455014
Nobody says to format emunand, memerabbit
>>
Do I need to find the most updated version of the CIA or can I just go on the eshop in EmuNAND and update it like that?
>>
>>128455014
tinyformat sysnand, you get to keep nnid on your emunand, don't have to remove sd card etc
>>
>>128455014
If you want all your legit shit to stay on your sysNAND, do TinyFormat.

If you don't have anything legit of note on your sysNAND or are fine with everything being on the emuNAND, you can just format sysNAND.
>>
>>128455014
i did system settings format on sysnand (o3ds) and everything worked just fine.
>>
Can you convert any .nds game to a DSiWare .cia?
>>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

When following this guide, FBI defaults to installing to NAND instead of to SD. Is that a problem and something I'll need to go back and correct, or is it fine?
>>
>>128455240
Currently the only way to play DS games on the 3DS is with a cart.
>>
where's the hatsune miku update? I can only find the game in the eshop
>>
>>128454375
PSMD is good but the actual reason is that it has "Pokémon" in its name
Style Boutique constantly gets suggested on /v/
I don't know how exactly it happened, but Stella Glow seems a little successful
There's so many people complaining about Nintendo always doing Mario or Wii series games alone that when they finally try something different it has a lot of success! That's why Chibi-Robo has always been doing pretty good :^)
Pokémon Rumble, again, it has "Pokémon" in its name
I don't know about the other 2
Are you sure that list isn't completely random? How do they even check how many downloads a game has if they don't own the websites that host them and the games constantly get taken down?
>>
i was just looking at the pastebin and I saw some gba cia games. i thought the 3ds didn't have a gba virtual console so are these just for an emulator?
>>
File: 1431717829614.png (235KB, 571x498px) Image search: [Google]
1431717829614.png
235KB, 571x498px
Can you guys spoonfeed me on how to transfer my emunand legit purchases from my old 3ds to my new 3ds emunand?

Or is it as simple as doing a regular transfer?
>>
File: line rider pbfs.gif (3MB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
line rider pbfs.gif
3MB, 634x602px
>kat and rarbg still have no .cia torrents
>the black cats torrent only has nintenshit
>other private trackers have nothing
>only source is some shitty BR forum where every link is full of ads
>>
>>128455351
You can install DSiWare as a CIA though, right?
>>
File: yes1.gif (1003KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
yes1.gif
1003KB, 203x203px
>one of my favorite lewd artists says he's looking for people to play 3ds games
>few days later downgrade happens
>tell him I happen to have all the games he has :^)
>play with someone that gave me thousands of boners
>tfw
>>
>>128455480
I think with DSiWare you need to install it to both emuNAND and sysNAND, like with VC GBA games.
>>
Morning gents.

Real quick: does region matter when loading CIAs? I'm in US but I can only find a EUR region Bravely Default cia. If it's the same game and languages then is there any reason to not use it?
>>
>>128455442
nintendo has a 3ds GBA VC, but it was only used in their ambassador program. Google it, there are 8 or so games that they gave to people who bought a 3ds before the first price drop just after 3ds released. They have never gone up on the eshop for reasons unknown, probably because of stability or quality control issues.

Incidentally, getting access to this VC is one of the best parts of installing CFW, because nintendo refuses to sell them to us.
>>
>>128455647
Right, but what I'm wondering is: the same way you can inject any GBA game into a VC CIA, can you inject any NDS game into a DSiWare CIA?
>>
>>128455618
What games did you play?
>>
>>128455618
>fagsmut
>>
>be lewd artist, hate it, but it's a living
>ask on twitter if anyone wants to play a 3ds game
>get tons of responses, feel too bad to say no to all of them since I actuallyl ost the game
>get my friend to cover for me
>mfw 30 odd neckbeards think they played with a qt artist online when they played with her 5 year old cousin

fucking weebs
>>
File: 1423408981468.png (22KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1423408981468.png
22KB, 116x125px
>3DS R button is busted
>scared of taking it in to get fixed because they might update my 3DS
>>
>>128455618
who is it?
>>
So with howling tools do I just create the cia and change my themes normally? Or do I need to change my themes some other way to avoid removing menuhax?
>>
>>128455730
rxTools doesn't give a shit about cia's region.
>>
>>128455745
No, they work differently. Homebrew will generally work (but without SD card access because there's no DLDI for DSiWare), other stuff won't.
>>
>>128455618
who
i'll tell him that you dont buy his lewds
>>
File: 1423789736370.gif (3MB, 420x380px) Image search: [Google]
1423789736370.gif
3MB, 420x380px
>>128455403
I need this too.
>>
Question : on a n3ds 9.5 emunand, updates are not working and you have to download/install the cia manually

On a o3ds 10.3 emunand, is there the same problem ?
>>
>>128455868
Should be an easy fix, find the ifixit guide and see what you need.
>>
>>128456056

>>128456056

>>128456056

>>128456056

>>128456056

New thread
>>
>>128455868
>3DS L button is busted
>can't boot to emuNAND
>>
File: 1436273259193.jpg (58KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1436273259193.jpg
58KB, 560x560px
>>128450628
Y-You there, anon?
>>
>>128455743
sweet, thank you
>>
Whats the best way to take screenshots in a 3DS game?

I know on the menu I can press X + Right, and I know in homebrew I can press the home button, but can I do it on a normal 3ds game?

>>128456071
I posted it already faggot

https://mega.nz/#!KBF3GDzL!G5HJcxHFJbXS-ibRM9RaQ17iJ7Ia4SznDl4iYieBmIM
>>
>>128456071
he posted it, you fucking retard weeb. read the replies.
>>
>>128456071
See >>128451261
>>
>>128455618
>tell him I happen to have all the games he has
now he thinks you are a stalker :^)
>>
>>128456068
>menuhax lets you set the button used
>L is just a common convention

WOOOOOW I HAVE TO PRESS SOMETHING ELSE
>>
File: 137647012258.gif (701KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
137647012258.gif
701KB, 500x376px
>>128454740
>already downgraded and installed CFW on 3DS
>waiting for Hykem to release 5.5.0
>>
>>128456243
>"i got x, y, and z"
>"oh i happen to have those as well, wanna play?"
>"sure"
>>
File: dd2.jpg (141KB, 581x472px) Image search: [Google]
dd2.jpg
141KB, 581x472px
>>128456164
>>128456223
>>128456225
Sorry. Thank you.
>>
>>128455618
>playing games with shadman
>2016
>>
File: HNI_0009.jpg (79KB, 432x528px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0009.jpg
79KB, 432x528px
Post em /vg/
>>
File: laughing princesses.png (124KB, 440x412px) Image search: [Google]
laughing princesses.png
124KB, 440x412px
>>128456473
>shadman
oh shit, really? that's the guy anon played with?
>>
>>128456605
>posting them on a dying thread
nah, buddy
>>
File: preview.png (345KB, 412x482px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
345KB, 412x482px
>>128456605
Baby's first self made theme. At least has some good as music.
>>
>>128433245
Check the boot.cfg file to see if your HB launcher is named correctly. Otherwise if that doesn't work, try renaming it to boot.3dsx and running the browser exploit again
>>
What problems can happen if i dont unlink the NAND?
>>
>>128457752
Anon... never cross streams.
>>
>>128447915
What's the password?
>>
So, again, how can I use FBI with ftp on HBL? I have to install one game that needs too much space for that shitty 4GB SD card. The 3DS is on 10.3.
>>
>>128458001
Traiver
>>
renamed boot to brew and copied boot to the sd card again to the SD Card, but the 3ds tells me it can´t read it, what can I do now?
>>
No 10.3 emunand today for n3ds?
>>
>>128458440
Isn't cakes out yet?
>>
NTR keeps crashing at "Patching svc check"

Please respond ;_;
>>
>>128455451

>Or is it as simple as doing a regular transfer?

yes
>>
>>128458894
thanks
>>
>>128457752
Unwrapping
No autoboot
Everything else is JUSTAMEME
>>
testing new emuNAND on Cakes, I think we're close

Rei apparently released his ~10 mins ago
>>
>installing mgs snake eater
>decide to try to make a basic flametrooper helm
>don't really like how it looks and decide to check on how the install is going
>60%
Fuck yo.
I knew it was gonna take a while, but I didn't understand how long it would take.
>>
>>128461390
shit, nigger. words cannot describe just how late you are. even fucking mid-kid posted it already.
move to the new thread.
>>
>>128458754
Use FreeMultiPatcher instead. Also for NTR you need to reboot your 3DS if you're trying to launch it a second time. Otherwise it's like running CFW inside its own CFW, which never ends well.
Thread posts: 812
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.