[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/domg/ - Dominions General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 772
Thread images: 102

File: stone-rain.jpg (117KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
stone-rain.jpg
117KB, 674x450px
Balance Modding Edition

Previous Thread: >>127800073

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based strategy game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a strategy game.

>Steamgroup
Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-progress wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Play by email guide:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/JMmSrpdE

>Debug Mod:
For testing battle formations and spells
http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate and Steam. Desura is ded.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the pastebin
>Read

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Is there some way to use secondshape or xpshape such that you can recruit a unit/commander for gold, but the very turn you get it it turns into a unit that has no goldcost, and thus no upkeep?

I'm trying to make that Four Clans nation idea that was posted here a while ago and I'm all but certain that 0g thug/SC chassis were not what was intended.
>>
Shinuyama my friend I am going to need you to move out of 40 as I plan to have that land. For your loss I am willing to give you 30 water gems. If that deal does not work for you I am sure we can come to some form of agreement
>>
>>128175940
Yes, there is. I'm not sure what it is, but the Warhammer Ogre mod does that for maws to get them to become stationary units.
>>
>>128176823
Great, thanks! I guess I'll check out that mod file then.
>>
>>128175940
You can do something hacky like give a special landshape to a non-amphibious unit, but then if it gets into water somehow the jig is up (unless you also give it a special watershape)

Or I wonder what #firstshape could do here - it's what a monster that is "ok" turns back into. Theoretically a just-recruited monster is ok? Not sure how this work

Or maybe xpshape 0 would work, as a thing is recruited with 0 exp.

Try shit, let us know.
>>
So, I don't know if anybody else noticed, but now that Dagon has earth magic and grab and swallow (which works on trample), he's actually a really good expander.

Shame he's 3000 points.
>>
File: pelagian3.png (336KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
pelagian3.png
336KB, 797x600px
>>
Atlantis is officially a cuck nation.

Regards,
Vanheim.
>>
>>128173048
It's still worth the 100 pearls to try.
>>
>>128175975
I want to look at my turn before I say anything about that. But, If it's a cave I can work something out for sure.

I just got off work so give me a little while (1 to 2 hrs unfortunately)
>>
>>128179918
100 pearls and a chance to get your S9 caster horrormarked.

Unless you are doing it my way and empowered from zero, but then it's not worth 100 gems and not really worth trying.
>>
>>128175010
>>128175327

Units only heal to full HP once per turn (assuming they don't have disease or the no-heal tag etc), so all damage dealing spells and so on stack.
>>
Is anyone going to kill NoWeebs Skeleton?
>>
>>128175940
Shapeshifting uses the gold cost of whatever shape you're in at the time for upkeep. So you could make a useless initial form with the proper gold cost and let the player shapeshift it into the proper version once recruited for zero upkeep.

It obviously isn't ideal and requires the player to do a bunch of micro, but I tested it by making Jotun Skrattir's werewolf have no upkeep and it seems to work.
>>
If we added a second shape to cavalry that was just the horse that was undisciplined and had varying levels of morale depending on the aptitude of the rider it would make cavalry fairly worthwhile.
Or maybe if it's moddable a chance of the rider surviving instead of the animal.
>>
>>128187321
God no, second shape horses are a terrible idea.
>>
>>128187595
I know we were on pg10 and I have no dominoes pictures on my phone so I posted the first random shit to come to mind.
>>
>>128187321
Why is second shape for cavalry the mount rather than the guy riding it, anyway?

>>128187595
>second shape horses are a terrible idea.
Why?
>>
>>128187985
What are you going to kill the rider or the horse? Also there is precedence with Turan griffins.

As for why it's a terrible idea, it would take a shitload of balancing coding and spriting for an overall kind of crappy fix.
>>
File: deviant.png (5KB, 621x150px) Image search: [Google]
deviant.png
5KB, 621x150px
I'm making the Deviant sprite right now, and I have a question. I want to add tentacles (to provide representation for the tentacle weapons she'll have), but it makes the sprite look really crowded. Should I simply not add tentacles, or should I be more selective about the tentacles I'm using?
>>
>Tfw I obliterate two double blessed armies back to back using nine mages and 32 heavy infantry.
>>
>>128190386
P
O
S
T

R
E
P
O
R
T
S
>>
>>128190386
What the other guy said
>>
>>128187985
Because we already have second shape tigers and they are actually really shitty while being objectively better than horses.

You really don't want a shitty unit with one 13 damage hoof attack that cant hurt anything hogging the frontline slots while your expensive cavalry is stuck behind it and gets blasted by evos.
>>
>>128188604
>What are you going to kill the rider or the horse?
Historically, usually the horse.
>>
>>128191293
That makes sense, I guess. Would making them work like Zhayedans rather than tiger riders make it decent?

>You really don't want a shitty unit with one 13 damage hoof attack that cant hurt anything hogging the frontline slots while your expensive cavalry is stuck behind it and gets blasted by evos.
Wouldn't the horses make it more evocation resistant, not less? They'd have better hp density and provide an extra pool of hp for enemy mages to blast at before they move onto the rest of the cavalry.
>>
>>128190815
>>128190890
No, then people will know that there was next to no mage support in one of them and I wont get to feel cool anymore.
>>
>>128175975
oh shit had no idea that was your cap ring m80.
you can have it literally for free.
>>
>>128192123
>Wouldn't the horses make it more evocation resistant, not less
Cavalry is largely extremely fragile (applies to almost anything that rides horsest) so prolonging the time of the battle and time that your elite units aren't facing the enemy is not a good thing. Cavalry needs to be doing that damage before it turns into mush.
>>
>>128193452
Thank you my friend for being such a good sport about it, if you need gold or gems at a future date feel free to ask and it will be done.
>>
>>128193895
I lost a freespawned bandit taking it so it wasn't a huge deal anyways, besides us shitastic nations have to stick together.
>>
I completed my first draft of an overhaul mod (haven't touched nations yet). Lots of various balance components, but the goal was to make a lot of the crappier things worth using sometimes, and a few of the very very good things slightly less good. This is the first version, and revision is going to be ongoing for a while, so tell me which parts are bad and why.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7AI19pZwWqBWEZ4dFNuY0lKVTA/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>128195412
Comment-friendly changelog here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10xPz7ZKUhR3avOCwbAr7XKdt5wMmJbEm4J-WNHyQ160/edit#
>>
>>128195503
I fucking love the moonblade now. it actually fills a niche and is useful.
>>
>>128195412
>>128195503
>+1% income prod, -1% income growth
HE ACTUALLY DID IT
THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
>>
File: moriya attack sprites.png (6KB, 190x64px) Image search: [Google]
moriya attack sprites.png
6KB, 190x64px
Someone said I should spruce up the attack sprites for the Moriyas, so I did.
>>
>>128196362
oh shit

I actually retracted the prod scale change. Let me go fix that.
>>
I'm using the /domg/ balance mod 1.08 but all the cavalry costs still seem expensive as fuck. MA pythium has 50+ gold/resource cataphracts, which is just ridiculous.

Did the mod touch cavalry costs at all?
>>
>>128197056
>MA pythium has 50+ gold/resource cataphracts
All the dying shape cavalry are fairly expensive.
>>
>>128197056
because you're buying the serpent. The lance charge that comes with it is just a bonus
>>
>>128197056
Yes. They're 60 in vanilla. They were also probably even higher before the cavalry patch that happened after it was pointed out that most cavalry were inexplicably more expensive than comparable units.
>>
Ziggy Stardust is kill
Just like this general
>>
>>128195503
>changelog is 19 pages long
wtf
>>
>>128195503
some way of getting a supply bonus without N magic would be really nice.
>>
>>128197174
serpent cataphracts dont have dying shape though?

>>128197261
well the serpent is just a poison bite that does stun damage only so its actually worse than a regular horse.
>>
>>128196496
Playable when
>>
>>128196362
NOPE

IT'S CHANGE AND I HATE IT
>>
File: No dying shape.jpg (112KB, 616x412px) Image search: [Google]
No dying shape.jpg
112KB, 616x412px
>>128198909
k
>>
>>128196362
>>128196553
So now Cataclysm is even more powerful since it's harder to come back from?
>>
>>128198909
>well the serpent is just a poison bite that does stun damage only so its actually worse than a regular horse.
The stun damage is a secondary effect in addition to the physical damage.
>>
>>128199216
no.
he didn't change the pop growth of growth merely the income bonus.
>>
>>128198909
>serpent cataphracts dont have dying shape though?
They do, it just vanishes after the battle ends.

>well the serpent is just a poison bite that does stun damage only so its actually worse than a regular horse.
It's 15 slashing compared to 13 bludgeoning, and it has extra stun damage on top.

The troops on top are less well equipped than some cavalry, but the serpent itself is pretty great.
>>
File: 1448185915998.png (2KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
1448185915998.png
2KB, 64x64px
Pan was right.
>>
>>128197429
Design doc is 37.
>>
>>128199265
Oh. Well then yeah, that's a good change.
>>
>>128199291
i'm not seeing any shape shifting icon on the unit screen...
>>
>>128200732
second shape =/= shapeshifting
second shape means that the unit turns into a second unit after it dies. (like Jag warriors)
>>
>>128200937
Jags are technically wounded shape, but I'm honestly not 100% sure on the difference.
>>
How do i make a unit have the luck ability?
>>
>>128201137
wounded shape (I.E. secondshape) means they turn into something else when they hit 0hp, and turn back into the firstshape after battle
dying shape means the second shape dies after the battle.
>>
>>128201387
Actually wounded shape just means that the second form stays after the battle. Most wounded shapes also have a 'natural shape' ability which means they turn into that after the battle, but some (eg spiders, cave drakes) stay in the second form.
>>
>>128201538
So it's possible to mod a unit that has a wounded shape and then, after the battle, turns into a different unit?
>>
If the commander has the standard ability, does it do anything? The description implies it only works if the unit is in the exact same squad...
>>
>>128201732
Not unless it gets enslaved, wished for, or otherwise loses its commander status.
>>
>>128200937
okay, but theres no icon for it that i can see?
>>
>>128202414
Thereis no icon for it.
>>
>>128202774
why?
>>
>>128201196
cast wish
>>
File: Dude cast BoT.png (317KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dude cast BoT.png
317KB, 600x500px
>>
>playing MA pythium
>use communion slaves
>cast personal luck
>communion slaves DONT get the personal luck buff

The fuck? I thought communion slaves get the effects of any buffs that the masters cast?
>>
>>128206230
The communicants don't get buffs? That's new.
>>
File: 152111523.png (2MB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
152111523.png
2MB, 1600x1064px
>>128199440
>>
>>128206287

Theyre not mages and that fucks up communion mechanics.
>>
File: rite.png (390KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
rite.png
390KB, 525x394px
>>
Are Asrapas any good?
>>
>>128208969
if you have a glut of nature gems or pearls, you can GoR them to get B1s for blood hunting. As units, they're really squishy compared to other demons, but they're otherwise not bad. Sacred, 4attacks/square, lifesteal, and berserk.
>>
>>128208969
Yes. Their ideal bless is a bit different from the rest of Lanka's stuff, but they'll do just fine even with N9 or whatever.

>>128209269
Don't forget that they have magic weapons. Good for fog warriors and ethereal stuff.

They're also a lot cheaper than Lanka's other summons, even if less powerful individually.
>>
C'tis Falchioneers are sick nasty.
>>
>>128210683
They're the least shitty infantry unit they have. Unless you're up against archers.

I wouldn't call them "sick nasty" though.
>>
>>128210918
Two, two length attacks, on a size two unit for 17 gold sounds really good to me though, lots of strength too.
>>
>looking at the new big balance mod
>Another example is that
>One exception is that
>tfw a fucking pillar of the community barely writes at high school level
>>
>stick mages in the back
>they still get killed by random arrows or spells

How do you keep them alive aside from crafting expensive defence items on every mage? This is assuming that they dont have access to good defense spells obviously.
>>
Is cross breeding worth time? Do you get anything good our interesting?
>>
>battle vestals
>literally 0 prot

Do you think giving them 13 MR, Morale and damage reversal would help? I'm not sure how to price that though.
>>
>>128210683
>>128211660
Their stats look really good, but skellyspam and melee troops don't go well together. C'tis also doesn't have good paths for buffing troops, so I expect most people just pass them over in favor of skellyspam.

>17g
Inspector says they're 13 for me.

>>128212149
What do you mean by 'the back'? How many squares on the battlefield between your troops and your mages?
>>
>>128212149

Use army wide buffs.
>>
File: Oberfuhrer.jpg (113KB, 806x522px) Image search: [Google]
Oberfuhrer.jpg
113KB, 806x522px
So today I learned not to send my awake expander into Hoburgs, or Hitler here will fuck your day up.
>>
>get a stalker in a random event
>gear him up, he eventually wins two arena matches
>have him assassinate commanders
>fights a priestess with no gear and only level 1 nature magic
>she casts some poison spell, he kills her then dies

How the fuck do you keep assassins alive. I mean yea i could have given him poison resist, but that wouldnt have helped him survive against any other mages, and they dont have enough slots to stack resists against EVERYTHING.
>>
>>128212801
>Inspector says they're 13 for me.
Whoops, yeah 13g17r.
They work pretty decently with horde of skeletons in my experience.
>>128213964
You're not meant to keep assassins alive. That's why scelerian assassins with skeleton trinkets are the best assassins in the game. Cheap, can snipe 90% of mages or commanders, no sweat if they die or fail.
>>
>>128210683

They're nice, but they're no Steel Maidens. Of all the infantry in the game the one I miss the most in other nations is Steel Maidens.
>>
>>128213964

You don't. Assassins should be as cheap as possible. Ideally you should be throwing summoning items on them, because summons basically auto-win assassinations.
>>
>>128213964
The best way to win a 1v1 in dominions is to bring friends. As many friends as possible.

Bottle of Living water gives you a size 6 water elemental.
Skull Talisman lets your assassin summon skeletons, which will hopefully wear down your enemy over time.

Those are the two most common, there are some others but they're not used much.

Spells which summon a unit to fight for you are also common in assassinations, but that requires an assassin who has magic paths.

>>128214012
>They work pretty decently with horde of skeletons in my experience.
My experience is that you either have your infantry in front and they fight the enemy first or you have your skeletons in front and your infantry get stuck behind them forever.

In the first case you already have blockers and don't really need skellyspam. In the second your melee troops don't even reach melee. Either way, something is redundant.

Death evocations and Darkness don't mix well with living troops either, but won't affect skeletons at all.
>>
>>128212801
just behind the front line, otherwise they dont have the range to reach the enemy.
>>
>>128214129
but most mages can one shot them if you dont give them any items.
>>
File: CIA.png (146KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
146KB, 569x802px
>>128214252
>The best way to win a 1v1 in dominions is to bring friends. As many friends as possible.
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>128213964

With resistances you want to gear up against a specific target. No need to stack all resistances, just the ones you need to kill target nation. This is also true with thugs.
>>
File: 000798.png (23KB, 218x236px) Image search: [Google]
000798.png
23KB, 218x236px
>>128214435
>>
>>128214306
Yeah, that's not good. If you absolutely must have them so close you can use arrow/evocation catchers to reduce casualties.

There really isn't a simple solution to this because scripting is complex, but here's some stuff to get you started.

>arrow catching
Simplest method is to have one or more small-medium groups of soldiers ahead of your front line. Archers target closest enemy group first (unless set to attack a specific target like enemy archers/cavalry/monsters), so they'll aim for the forward group until it dies, making the arrows go nowhere near your front line or mages.

>evocation catching
This is harder, since mage targeting is more complex.

Generally, mages target by a combination of resistance, hp density (hp per square), and range. That means you can dump a group of high-hp units (like vine ogres, for example) somewhere and the enemy mages will hopefully throw everything at them. Ideally this group will be in front of your main line, but that means enemy troops might chop them up which is undesirable because they can't eat enemy spells if they're dead.

Obviously, you want to put your own mages as far as possible from this sacrificial group.

If you don't have high-hp units available, using a screen of chaff in front of your soldiers can also absorb a decent chunk of enemy evocations even if their hp is about the same as your main troops. This happens because they're closer, so the enemy decides they can hit their spells more accurately. This method does move you a lot closer to hp-rout, so use it carefully.

>I can't be bothered doing any of that
See >>128213304
>>
>>128214306

Keep in mind that the enemy will also move towards you. This picture shows the size of the battlefield, with darker area being the deployment zone for both sides. From the center (C) is about 20 squares to the front of the enemy deployment zone. If you are using offensive spells with less than 20 range you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>128215034
>and range
Do you have a source for this?
I don't believe they think about the accuracy penalty of range when trying to figure out what to target.
>>
>>128215203
I am not that guy, but mages supposed to target someone close first. Not always. and a single unit won't be targeted, but if the sugnificant group of units standing closer than equal one on the rear it will be targeted first.
>>
>>128215034

>Archers target closest enemy group first

To my knowledge, they do this only if they are set to target closest enemy. If they are just set to generic "fire" they should change targets as they see fit. Indies are always set to fire and attack closest. Baiting their archers works like a charm, but sometimes the melee units follow my bait and kill the commander.
>>
>>128214374

Skull Talisman, Handful of Acorns, and Bottle of Living Water all give you an extra unit at the very beginning of the battle.

Also, mages have a habit of casting self-buffs whenever they're off script.
>>
>>128215421
>Also, mages have a habit of casting self-buffs whenever they're off script.
Usually yes, but during assasinations they are quite more asgressive.
>>
File: example.png (3KB, 128x64px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
3KB, 128x64px
One sprite down, 13 more to go!
>>
>>128213793
That's hilarious
>>
>>128215203
>Do you have a source for this?
Only my own experience. It's obviously very hard to rigorously test for, but I've seen mages make decisions which don't make much sense otherwise. Generally it seems they prioritize closer targets a lot.

I'd try to set up a test but I don't really have the time for that right now. If you want to try it yourself, you should find that vine ogres won't 100% draw evocations from things with much lower hp density if there's a large distance between them. I'd recommend thunderstrike, since you can be sure you're not hitting range limits.

>>128215406
I heard Fire None worked identically to Fire Closest, but I can't say I've tested it.

I've found putting a few troops out front draws a lot of arrow fire, but I mainly use that against indies.
>>
>>128215639
what even
>>
>>128215851
see
>>128190380
An anon made a nation idea a while ago and I'm finally taking a crack at it.
Here's a link to the whole outline: http://pastebin.com/5Ypzc6NX
>>
>>128215697

Fire "None" is definitely not the same as Fire Closest. I've had my shortbows on Fire wade into my arrow decoys to shoot at enemy archers.
>>
File: Target Orders.png (67KB, 850x221px) Image search: [Google]
Target Orders.png
67KB, 850x221px
None isn't Closest.
>>
>>128216361
>>128216458
Ah, that sucks.

Well, decoys are still worth it just to fuck up people on fire closest.

A random chance of the enemy hitting the right squad is a lot better than a 100% chance.
>>
>>128216107
how horrifying
>>
File: long nu.jpg (126KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
long nu.jpg
126KB, 800x1120px
Don't mind me, just posting best hero.
>>
>>128219448
Is that the goddess of love or that one lady that was trying to achieve enlightenment?
>>
File: dragongirl.png (68KB, 619x750px) Image search: [Google]
dragongirl.png
68KB, 619x750px
>>128219826
>>
File: 1452484973671.png (290KB, 941x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452484973671.png
290KB, 941x233px
>>
Are there any spells that really buff mass archers beyond Flaming Arrows and Wind Guide? Like maybe some Poison arrows, or something?
>>
>>128214676
what if you are trying to assassinate a rainbow mage?
>>
File: just what R'lyeh needed.png (931KB, 666x1487px) Image search: [Google]
just what R'lyeh needed.png
931KB, 666x1487px
I know it's extremely expensive, but it's still possible which is more than I can say for any other nation, or any other cap-only.
>>
>>128222870
Forgot to provide context, sorry: Ohlmann's UW Expanded
>>
>>128211826
English is not his first language.
>>
File: ok.png (420KB, 558x678px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
420KB, 558x678px
>>128222870
>>
File: 1340906503490.png (6KB, 459x377px) Image search: [Google]
1340906503490.png
6KB, 459x377px
34 provinces in EA, all B9 site searched (Bowl of Blood)
>2 sites
>Brigand Lairs
>>
>>128225450
Blood doesn't have any good sites except for the cheaper blood ritual ones.
>>
>>128222815

Nope, archers become useless (situational) mid-late game.
>>
>>128222870
>>128223027
>UW expanded
>DIDNT MAKE ABOLETHS AMPHIBIOUS

worthless
>>
>>128225450
>sitesearch all my provinces with E5
>no E income
>>
>>128225450
Blood sites are very rare; both because they have fewer sites than other paths, and because of the sites they do have most are higher than sitelevel 1, which makes them even less likely to spawn.
>>
>>128222815

Weapons of Sharpness affects bows, I think. Quickening ups your rate of fire but is awkward on archers. You could also just focus on de-buffing the enemy with things like Destruction.

Problem is the things that counter archers at that even middling levels are really effective. Storm, Arrow Fend, anything that buffs Protection, etc.
>>
File: 1411752252984.jpg (282KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1411752252984.jpg
282KB, 531x471px
>>128225706
>Sitesearch provinces with a random E2 mage I got in an event
>+18 earth income on a nation with no native earth magic
>>
Is there a way to make the damn score graphs show actual numbers?
Or to see how many provinces you have, without manually counting?
>>
File: 12462132151224.jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12462132151224.jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that this is a no-skellingtons game.
>>
>>128227093
Only if you're playing on llamaserver.
>>
File: ShXUbWU.jpg (31KB, 451x358px) Image search: [Google]
ShXUbWU.jpg
31KB, 451x358px
>>128227806
>>
File: salt of my blade.png (260KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
salt of my blade.png
260KB, 640x400px
>start up an SP game to play around with a mod
>in just thirty provinces find
>Oak of Ages
>Nexus
>Village of Strange Men
>Statue of the Sitting God
>The Glowing Hill
>The Shrouded Lands
>>
>>128228921
THAT'S A LOT OF ENCH

what mod
>>
>>128229104
Ogri, Stones of Blood.
It's just a old nationmod from Dom3.
>>
Is there any easy way to pool all items of a certain sort?

Is there any easy way to hand an item of a certain sort to a certain kind of mages?
>>
>>128230317
No, sadly. Even unit-ID doesn't matter because, like rituals, the time of completion is randomized.
>>
Super sorry, could I get like a eight-hour extension? Shit came up.
>>
>>128230649
Done.
>>
>>128223068
>>128211826
It's a first draft, calm your tits.
>>
>>128231180
Thanks man, you're a cool guy. I'll squeeze it in earlier if I can manage to.
>>
What does Rigor Mortis actually do? It doesn't mention so in the tooltip.
>>
File: THE MANUAL.png (11KB, 783x48px) Image search: [Google]
THE MANUAL.png
11KB, 783x48px
>>128231786
you make me physically hurt
>>
>>128231939
What does that even mean?
>>
>>128231786
battlewide fatigue damage every turn.
5 iirc.
>>
>>128232074
>literally have the picture 2 posts above you
>somehow get it wrong
>>
>>128232069

Every round every non-undead unit on the battlefield flips a coin. If they flip, let's say, heads, they take 10 stun damage, plus or minus a DRN.
>>
File: 1452190832812.png (1MB, 1280x1893px) Image search: [Google]
1452190832812.png
1MB, 1280x1893px
>>
>>128232721
thats what it amounts to mate
>>
>>128234970
If your intent is to make Abysia have a bad time, you'll need to hurry or there won't be anything left of him.

Because Vanheim ate him.
>>
>>128235680
His army has been starving while throwing pebbles at my walls for like six months now.

I'm going to put those poor things out of their misery.
>>
>>128234849
Not quite. Every turn 50% of the battlefield is selected at random and all units in one of those unlucky squares take 10 stun damage assuming they aren't undead.
>>
>>128235901
>abysians
>starving
>>
>>128235680
Of course they would. They're elves. Elves are inherently treacherous.
>>
Does Midgard play like Vanheim?
>>
File: Untitled.png (360KB, 833x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360KB, 833x315px
>>128238975
?
>>
>>128239694
Not really.
>>
How do I make a remote summon spell that makes 20 of 1 troop, and then 1 of a different commander?
effect 37 seems to just take a single unit type and makes 1 a commander, but it's the same effect Horde from Hell uses, so surely there's a way?
>>
>>128235680

Eh, Peliwyr is a garbage map and I've got irl shit coming up more and more so I'm fine to tap out here. Handed everything I have to one of Vanheim's neighbours, so I'm sure he'll have fun with that. His entire army is marching further and further away from his cap, btw.
>>
>>128237316

Good to know. It's never been clear to me how the game picks "50% of battlefield." I assume you're correct based on how stuff like Foul Vapors works.
>>
>Move my main army next to province stolen by the Romans
>Rome stales

Please be a coincidence.
>>
Why don't Therodos ghosts wear armor? Their weapons stayed with them after death.
>>
>>128243782
Because nudity.

They do keep their shields though.
>>
>>128243782
they use their colossal ghost dongs for intimidation
>>
>>128245315
any vg pbem game starting soon*?
>>
>>128246176
something about colossal dongs get you in the mood?
>>
>>128246545
uh.. what?
>>
>>128240652
I have sailing commanders so I'm not too concerned about strategic mobility.
>>
>No turns
>>
>>128243782
Speaking of therodos is DomgEA Thed around?
I figured talking about what I sent you might be important. I am very unwilling to let you have that elephant province for the reasons I stated though.
>>
Are there any spells that remotely summon troops without any commander? Mods or vanilla.

I can't seem to do this, so I'm wondering if it exists at all.
>>
>>128248198
The one in both our cap circles? I'd already assumed that was yours.
>>
>>128249964
Why would you want troops without a commander?
>>
>>128251329
Okay cool. If you can't grab coast before it all disappears I'll let you have some then.
>>
>>128251698
Cheers, but there should be no problem. If you run into anyone unfriendly let me know.
>>
>>128251654
To reinforce armies

But mostly modding shit, and I'm looking for something to copy.
I want to make a spell like Horde from Hell (send a commander with different troops than what he is like with devils & imps), and there's no apparent way to do that that I can see, because there's no way to remotely summon troops. The remote summon spell-effect automatically promotes one of the summoned units to Commander status which would be fine if I wanted them to all be the same thing.
>>
>>128252118
Send lesser horror?
>>
>>128254475
Those unfortunately use a different spell-effect (38, rather than 37) which means "send special monster allied to nobody that attacks the province and then leaves."

Horde from Hell uses effect 37 like most/all Remote Summon spells that stick around but I can't replicate its effects - if I tried to make Horde from Hell with what I seem to have, what would happen is I'd make a buncha imps (and just imps), and then 1 would be the commander. No devils.
>>
>>128239730
No population to eat numb nuts
>>
>>128231287
>>128223068
I don't care he's supposed to be perfect.
>>
File: 000436.png (26KB, 228x213px) Image search: [Google]
000436.png
26KB, 228x213px
The fucks this error.
>>
>>128257704
Homie, bad m8.

Could be anything
>>
>>128255110
What if you make it have two effects, first one devil, then the imps?
>>
>>128257704
>bad mate

did you break a peace or something?
>>
>>128260717
Yeah, that'd be effect 37 to remote summon a comm and then effect 1 summons units.
How that's achieved is you just have the original spell (devil remote summon) and then have it immediately trigger another spell (imp summon) with #nextspell

Problem is, if that nextspell is effect 1, it'll just spawn the damn units on the caster, as spell-effect 1 has no "range" component to it, and it's all based off the caster. If I try to use effect 37 to spawn imps, it'll automatically promote one to commander.

That leads back to me needing a remote summon for troops - then I can just nextspell into a remote troop summon, and it should (?) work. I guess nobody has any actual confirmed way to do this, though.
>>
>>128261176
How about just summoning troops with commander and killing it instantly?
>>
>>128261308
The comm? Is there a way to easily do that?

I could have a spell summon a lone commander with 37, have it trigger another spell with effect 37, but with the desired troops. That'd make the extra comm, but if I could just instantly kill that comm, that could work. Not sure how to do that, though
>>
>>128261976
I don't know for sure, but you can probably summon some unique commander type that you can create beforehand with shit stats (with 0 health maybe?), and if that's not enough just trigger an assassination attempt like those other similar spells do.
>>
>>128262148
Isn't his problem that he can't define the commander, that it promotes one unit to commander status?
>>
>>128261976
Have a look into event modding.

If you make a special commander and link an event which kills it with 100% probability that might work.
>>
>>128261976
Make it castable on land only, but summon an aquatic commander.
>>
File: 1452190126330.png (132KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452190126330.png
132KB, 600x700px
Which dominions unit/commander/pretender has the cutest, most feminine dick?
>>
>>128262568
Event modding could work, I guess. It just spooks me a tad, and seems a bit clumsy. I'll check into it, though

>>128262148
>>128263172
Yeah these won't work because the problem is I want a specific unit as a troop and I can only summon one specific unit with a remote summon spell - the only other thing I can change is how many are summoned. It then just makes one a commander, which I can't tell it to stop doing

I can summon a single comm that I like just fine.
>>
>>128268348
The freak lord
>>
>>128268357
Can't you copy Horde from Hell
>>
Post battle reports if you got em
>>
File: horde from hell.png (13KB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
horde from hell.png
13KB, 311x223px
>>128269213
Pretty sure that'll result in always getting a Devil comm - I can only change the unit it remotely summons (the 'damage'), which is currently ID # 303, also known as "imps".
The devil is just magically there by some other thing that I can't see, nor edit.
>>
File: 2016-01-11_00001.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11_00001.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
Any advice on how to make it so trample units don't kick my ass?
>>
>>128270102
The devil is the effect of the spell Horde From Hell itself. If you don't want a devil, don't use Horde From Hell.
>>
>>128271645
You'll need muuch better scripting.
>>
File: fed up frank.jpg (54KB, 474x531px) Image search: [Google]
fed up frank.jpg
54KB, 474x531px
>>128271978
>>
>>128271668
He's trying to create a spell SIMILAR to horde from hell, but he ends up with an imp commander as well. Read the post chain slightly before replying.
>>
Abysia, we need to chat about 17.
>>
>>128271668
He's talking about modding, not spellcasting. It's possible to copy mechanics from spells and then change certain constants to get what you want (ie, a spell that summons a custom commander who dies).

Alternate idea: What you need is an effect that only happens to commanders.
#deserter only affects commanders according to the modding manual. Just create a custom monster with the stats you want and #desertor 100. The commander will evaporate, leaving the units.
>>
>>128195412
New version that doesn't crash on game creation anymore!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7AI19pZwWqBWVE0bW5yMVNIcnc/view

Also some minor changes - weakened Tangle Vines scaling, removed changes to hellfire (for now), made amphiteres undisciplined again (but cheaper), made revive wights less mage efficient but slightly cheaper, fixed yari changes.
>>
Do four armed creatures armed with 2 bows fire both?
>>
>>128273423
Ayup.
And eight armed creatures armed with 8 throwing weapons use 'em all.
>>
>>128273654
And 3 armed creatures armed with a fire bola, longbow of accuracy, and two pebble pouches throw all four at once.

You fire all of your ranged weapons at once, as long as you have slots for them and sufficient range.
>>
>>128273926
Wait, really?
Neat.
>>
>>128273926
Great, now I want to make a thug do exactly that.
>>
>>128271645
Get some mages.

You have D1 mages, have some of them spam frighten so the elephants run away.
>>
>>128271645
Stop using muuch. Use mages if necessary, but it probably isn't.

Also, you were fielding 500 gold of shitty infantry against 500 gold in elephants alone, and elephants are made to crush shitty infantry.
>>
>>128273326
Keep it up sum1.
Good job, etc. I genuinely like a lot of what I see
>>
I'm trying to get into this game but every guide I've read for various nations is quick to point out that only one or two troop types are worth building and what you actually need to be doing is just massing summons.

It's really killing my interest, what's the point of thousands of unit types if the vast majority are garbage that you should never ever build? I don't want to play if I'm only ever going to use two types of commanders and two types of units per nation.
>>
>>128279146
For most nations it's not so much that you never build them as that if you could recognize when to build them you wouldn't need a guide. But there's a bit mod in progress now to make everything balanced, so that problem should be fixed in like a year or something.
>>
>>128279636
>everything balanced
lol no. I expect it to be a good mod, I don't expect the second coming of pankoman.
>>
Are muuch worth using for anything other than getting underwater?
>>
I finally finished the MoF mod for CoE4
https://www.mediafire.com/?4lhl34b9lda694i
>>
>>128280092
Not really.
>>
>>128276256
Good advice but keep in mind you still need to proc a morale check for frighten to do anything.
>>
>>128279146
Because you'll still see hundreds of different types of troops and the magic is a lot more interesting than just seeing blocks of different units run at each other
>>
>>128280210
So MA Xibalba has:
No Onaquis
No Ozelotls
Needs special terrain to get its blood mages
Way fewer Zotz options

What's the point?
>>
>>128279146

Some units are crap, but most are worth building. For new players we recommend the most broadly powerful units so you don't have to worry about specific niche uses.

You'll learn niches as you learn the game. Try out MA T'ien Ch'i if you want to try a huge range of human infantry. Or MA Pan if you want more specialized options.
>>
>>128280564
ma xibalba is shit
>>
>>128280564
Bacabs are pretty good mages. But MA Xib is bad, yeah.
>>
>>128280564
You've solved the mystery as to why nobody ever plays them.
>>
File: LiterallyBogarus.png (23KB, 398x632px) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyBogarus.png
23KB, 398x632px
Now taking bets on Bogarus staling two in a row.
>>
>>128281123
Man this is BOGUS
>>
>>128281338
People like you should be hanged
>>
File: nice shop.png (54KB, 398x632px) Image search: [Google]
nice shop.png
54KB, 398x632px
>>128281123
Ha, nice try Ulm
>>
>>128279636
>everything balanced
As the author of said mod, that's not going to happen.
>>
>>128281613
Well, I'm already hung.
>>
>>128281895
But it's the theoretical goal, right?
>>
Not-Horde-From-Hell guy, reporting back.

So what I ended up with is a multi-step process:
1) A base spell that summons 20 units under effect 37, so it also automatically promotes one to a commander (which I can't get around)
2) spell 1 then triggers a spell that summons 1 unit under effect 37 - I want this guy to be the comm so the auto promotion is good.
3) Spell 2 triggers another spell which triggers an event which kills the commander from the base spell.

Problems: The original commander (that I don't want) is present in the combat, and also the units that were summoned are put into the province garrison so you have to put em back under the remaining leader. First is a slight problem, the second isn't a big one.

Possible solution: Make the entire spell 1 event that spawns 1 comm and 6d6 troops (avg of 21, close enough). Because event modding lets you make those two things different...just you can't specify an exact amount (only d6 increments) because who wants that.
>>
>>128282884
Did you try making the units deserters?
>>
>>128283853
I uh
...that could work. I saw that said earlier and totally forgot to try it, oops.

I don't think there's any particular reason to make these guys comms, so it won't mess anything up.
>>
bamp
>>
>>128287671
suge
>>
>>128287885
roported
>>
http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/star-wars-imperial-enclave

star wars.
>>
File: 1328295584821.jpg (48KB, 288x471px) Image search: [Google]
1328295584821.jpg
48KB, 288x471px
>>128289095
>>
>>128289331
gotta get in on those crisp memes, son
>>
>>128289095
It's kinda bad desu
only a 10% chance of ?FASD outside of their capital, only two mages in their capital (one of which only has 1?FASD), and a total of 4 units (counting commanders) recruitable outside of their capital
they have no summons, no national spells, no melee troops, and no real combat magic

they have blasters which are pretty neat (10 AP fire damage), but nothing else that makes them interesting to play
>>
>>128290023
Yeah, it's a bit limited and very very capital-focused.

All of Sith mans with the not-lightsabers (the gray swords whose name escapes me) are fort rec, aren't they? At 30xp they turn into the cap-only variant, or, well, gain a force choke.

Stormtroopers being cap-only is kind of sad, too.
>>
>>128290430
yeah, my bad, those non-sabered sacreds are rec-anywhere
I just realized they don't have a scout tho
>>
>>128291028
Only 100g sith assassins for you
>>
>>128291230
>Only 100g CAP-ONLY sith assassins for you
FTFY
>>
>>128290023
It's far easier to ramp a nation up in power slowly than it is to dial one back.
>>
File: 1421634680154.jpg (48KB, 476x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421634680154.jpg
48KB, 476x720px
Two stales from Bogarus and we're only on turn 4. Anyone willing to sub/set them AI?
>>
>>128295757
Your the admin
>>
How do I actually start a match through the CLI? I've gone through the flags and I can't find anything to the description of "Begin Match"
>>
>>128295883
Has to be done with a different CD key.
>>
Is it a good idea to put your god in a deathmatch?
>>
>>128296016
Sure.
[email protected]
>>
>>128296194
Yes.
You can get really good items and people are usually too afraid to send anything strong.
>>
File: 1450816442498.png (174KB, 344x472px) Image search: [Google]
1450816442498.png
174KB, 344x472px
>>128296640
Thanks, mate.
>>
>>128296194
Rephrase that and think clearly about it.
'Is it worth it to send my god to an arena where my opponents will know where he is if he wins, where the rewards are shitty at best and cursed, and where the biggest plus (huge exp boost) is wasted because gods can't into HoF
>>
>>128296806
But my god has no hands to hold the weapons so its fine right?
>>
>>128297309
there is a body and a head slot as well.
>>
>>128297465
Well its a dragon so will they still fit it?
>>
Blitz today, get in chat.
>>
>>128296743
no problem
>>
>>128297847
items don't care about size.
items only care about slots, so yes, your dragon will get the helm, which is actually pretty good on a dragon, just not on a PG dragon.
>>
>>128293420
It's not just a power issue; a nation which lacks mages doesn't fit well into dominions. You can buff the units until the nations starts winning, but that makes the nation way too strong earlygame.
>>
>>128280564
>Needs special terrain to get its blood mages
Forests aren't that special anon
>>
Atlantis, I'm going to take that uw province back and hope you didn't intend to go to war with me.
if you did intend to then I don't know where I'm going from here but I promise it won't be boring...
>>
>>128299608
Who are you? What game do you speak of? We have so many questions.
>>
>>128300912
>>128299608
god damn it captcha kept fucking up sorry.
MoMo Birds here.
>>
>>128214252

you can use flanks/mid grouping to have one portion of the battlefield covered by regular troops with less skeletons (not none) moving up that side to support them.

It works pretty okay, especially if you can time things so your front line is mostly skeletons with bits of crunchy falchioneer in there to deal damage.

It's a cute earlygame thing for c'tis, but later when you have more forts you just spam skelespammers/shadowblasters/lifedrainers and don't bother with troops at all. Well, some horned serpents as mind blast defense.
>>
File: 1250603860519.jpg (64KB, 504x361px) Image search: [Google]
1250603860519.jpg
64KB, 504x361px
>>128295757
>been wanting to play bogarus in a MP game for ages
>see the flatus game starting
>bogarus is in like the first 5 nations to get picked up
>now find out their player is staling and not even playing them
>>
>>128280564

Forests are extremely common on most maps/all random maps.

You can generally get some/all underwater (unless pelagia is in, your muuch are surprisingly effective underwater).

You have a decent thug chassis.

Flying bats are still flying motherfucking bats. Like seriously, light lances on a cheap flying chass with darkvision still wrecks all kinds of face. It's the only xibalban you actually need.

They're middling in power, and will utterly destroy some nations. People tend to play them wrong/poorly, though. They're still a bat nation, just with W/E magic. People play them like a muuch nation, which is a Mistake.
>>
>>128303235
I'm pretty sure the other guy just set them AI, so if you want to sub in you can. They only staled two turns, so I don't think they could be in THAT bad a position.
>>
>>128303235

Then SUB IN, cunt.
>>
>>128303383
>>128303581
Ok can you give me like an hour or two to do it when I get home from work? Or do you like need the turn right now?
>>
>>128304642
you've got a ton of time brah we just got the turn.
>>
>>128303321
What's muuch? I'm not familiar with bats
>>
>>128304642
I'm going to bed pretty soon but post your email in the thread and I'll send ya' the turn in the morning.
>>
>>128304816
muuch are frogs.
you should use the inspector muuch more often.
>>
>>128304873
These jokes are awful, they've gone on muuch too long.
>>
>>128303321
>Flying bats are still flying motherfucking bats. Like seriously, light lances on a cheap flying chass with darkvision still wrecks all kinds of face. It's the only xibalban you actually need.
Bat troops aren't that good.

They're good raiders because they're stealthy and have a nasty first attack, but against any serious resistance they will fail completely. Darkness will help in melee (unless your enemy uses one of the many summons/troops which ignore it) but doesn't prevent evocations or arrows from killing your troops en masse.

You're also limited to 10 lance troops per forest/cave each turn as MA Xibalba. You can't instantly form raiding parties from every forest or fortress like EA or LA Xibalba can.
>>
>>128307836
>>128307836
>>128307836
Yeah, the main benefit of bats is that you get a fucking lot of them, which just doesn't apply in MA.
>>
Can someone try sell me on EA C'tis charioteers. Every now and then I see someone who swears by them. But they never tell me why would use them over heavy infantry + elite slaves for expansion, or falchioneers for real fights.
>>
>>128310583
Chariot expansion is tricky to script, but generally lossless whereas infantry + slaves suffer attrition and require more resources. It lets you make more expansion parties more quickly to snowball off of.
>>
>>128311448
Lossless expansion as C'tis?
Magical. I must learn the sciences.
>>
>>128311893
It basically works the same way as elephants - you use an infantry lure to bring the enemy forward and draw arrows, and then the chariots run them over. The lack of HP makes them a lot less forgiving than elephants, but they also cost half as much while doing almost as much damage so getting critical mass is much cheaper.
>>
File: Gee Omlec.jpg (110KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Gee Omlec.jpg
110KB, 600x599px
>>
File: scrub_club.png (118KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
scrub_club.png
118KB, 350x234px
>>
File: 2016-01-12_00001.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_00001.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
Don't say I didn't warn you, broseph.
>>
ded
>>
File: pelagian4.gif (281KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
pelagian4.gif
281KB, 300x150px
>>
>>128319359
>i just want to play anon but there are no games ;_;
>>
>>128307836
>>128307967

10/forest/turn is enough to power raiding, if you're not shit tier. If you're too stupid to plan ahead and stockpile raiding groups, then you're shit tier.

The nation has heavy E magic, which means it can make Marble bats if you are actually using them in an army fight, and xbows aren't ubiquitous in MA like they are in LA.

The lance bats are still the cornerstone of the nation in MA. They're not a spammable disposable resource, but they're still the unit that will win you wars. Muuch are not.
>>
File: 1427469253146.jpg (53KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427469253146.jpg
53KB, 600x300px
>That point when you reach lategame and you realise that you've put way too much time into the game to not take it more seriously than perhaps you should
>>
>>128303383
Ok I'll take over for the Bogarus guy if he doesn't turn up by the time the next turn is due. Send me the thing at [email protected]
>>
>>128322206

So start one
>>
>>128327502
Wait, are you >>128304642?
Or are you another guy?
>>
Ermor, which hat do you want exactly? I don't remember what I sent you a long time ago.
>>
File: palp knight vader.png (1MB, 726x1390px) Image search: [Google]
palp knight vader.png
1MB, 726x1390px
>>128289095
Star Wars mod updated
-- 12/01/2016
-- Added Emperor pretender
-- Added Knight, middle tier mage between the researcher and the lord. Also made the lord slow to recrit.
-- Added Sith Overlord multihero
-- Added Darth Vader hero

I think he messed up the hero thing or something, because they won't appear and I had to manually add vader as a reccom to get him to appear. Probably should've done #hero1 and not #hero, but I'll let him figure that out. Also, overlord not pictured.

The knight is 1(FASD) 1(FASD) .1(FASD) invuln 15. Resists of 5, except poison @ 15.
Vader has Invuln 20 and popkill of 10, shock/fire resist 10, cold res 10, poison 15
>>
>>128333581
>lightsabre
>lightsabre
>lightsabre
Pour quelle raison?
>>
>>128333581
Oh and the knight is fort-rec, not cap-only. So you have actual out of cap mages now.
>>
>>128318002
>Bragging about winning while playing ragha
>>
>>128335002
Eh, it's cold Ragha. Cold Ragha isn't anywhere near as bad as griffinsgriffinsgriffins heat Ragha.
>>
>>128335228
IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
>>
>>128332960

The one that makes the air magic go go

you know know

to the show show

to ROW ROW
>>
>>128335228
Cold Ragha gets 10 gold fliers with magic weapons and fantastic mages. They're not as good all-purpose, but they're tailor made for ending lemuria's day.
>>
>>128335228
I prefer cold Ragha's mages, actually. Their sacreds aren't gryphons, but they're okay too. The only thing that I dislike is that it's much trickier to get your blood hunters.
>>
Why do people think LA Ulm is good? They've won 1 out of 26 games
>>
>>128336690
people aren't spamming enough illuminati
>>
>>128333581

Uh, a motherfragging SITH LORD and he has, what, 1a1d1s? Qu'est-ce que?

Why are sith skelespammers anyway? They're fucking air/astral casters. Lightning and mind tricks, and national A/S force push, pull, storm spells. Maybe a national fear spell in S.

Then you have a nation with limited paths, expensive troops, but strong mage-knights with national spell access.

As is, it's not something i'd ever play. Forgettable, jedi/sith aren't scary or interesting, blasters are basically just shortbows with flaming arrows precast. Not really star wars-like, not interesting on it's own.
>>
>>128336690
Out of fort S1 mages (with stealth to make moving them relatively safe), rangers, 0 research vampires.

They fare poorly in part because there's a perception that they need to be destroyed and unlike Ermor they're not actually OP enough to win in spite of this.
>>
>>128336690
But they've ruined way more.
And very often they make it to lategame.
>>
>>128336893
>Uh, a motherfragging SITH LORD and he has, what, 1a1d1s? Qu'est-ce que?
That's a pretender god choice, they usually have low base paths.
>>
>>128336482
>>128336683

I like Cold ragha, I prefer to play it. But it's just not as powerful as griffins ragha. Those griffins are armoured, and ella fucking hard to stop. Three attacks, flying, huge hp, regenerate their riders. With f9 or b9, they are a goddamn menace. With a god to get out seraphs for Fog Warrior midgame, it's bloody fucking hard to stop Heat ragha.
>>
>>128337045

Oh, nevermind then. Rest of comments on the nation still stand. Overall unimpressed. Theoretically you could thug with the sith knights, but it's a pretty one-note thing to do and they still suck even in that seemingly specialized role.
>>
>>128336893
>Uh, a motherfragging SITH LORD and he has, what, 1a1d1s
It's a pretender chassis. You can choose to add magic paths.

I think that the nation has serious problems even ignoring the skelly spam thing, though. They are extremely reliant on fire damage on all of their troops, to the point that it's probably a downgrade when your troops get their sith form in the midgame just because your opponents will be putting up fire resistance on everything.

Their fort recruit mages are too random to rely on for any given strategy - you want A2s or F2s for evo spam, D2s or D1S1 for skelly spam, and you need critical mass of S/x to make stellar cascade spam work, so a large portion of them will be useless in the midgame regardless of what your research focus is.
>>
>>128337059
>With a god to get out seraphs for Fog Warrior midgame
What do you mean by this? Do you mean using your pretender to cast wolfen winter or something?
>>
>>128337467
>all this concern for a modnation just because it's about starwars
I knew this game was for apex nerds but I figured you'd have good taste at least.
>>
>>128337763
I was just giving specific criticism for why the mod nation was weak compared to vanilla nations. I don't actually have strong opinions on star wars one way or the other.
>>
>>128337580

Yep. Can't rely on enemy dominion-herding to keep a fort in cold, so you just hammer one of your forts with wolven winter to keep it frosty year round. Later, use seraph randoms to keep another fort frosty. Scale to your seraph needs/water income. Sure, it sucks to have to take water on your god - and it sucks not being able to imprison, but the reliable fog warriors is worth the pain. X9W3-4 + dormant + decent gryphon scales is very doable.
>>
>>128338010
W4 seems like a good choice, since you need W3 at base for that anyways and the minor bless is dope on high defense gryphons.

>>128337894
Actually, looking over what I wrote for their weaknesses, they're not actually worse than LA Pythium. Faint praise and all that, but they're low-tier compared to vanilla rather than just UP.
>>
File: why.png (382KB, 736x501px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
382KB, 736x501px
Why the fuck is the underwater Arch Mage aquatic and not just amphibian with a landshape of no-mount
>>
>>128338470

man loves his lobster
>>
You know, Jotunheim, I did ask in the thread if you were going to take that province or not since I didn't see if it was an indie you had left for some reason or a random uprising. But since you staled that turn anyway, it doesn't really matter. There's 5 pd in that province if you want it back.
>>
>>128338470
The archmage is actually the lobster. The cloaked figure on top of it is just a doll so that people will follow him.
>>
>>128338678
>"the godly mantle" is the doll
>>
This might be in poor taste, but I was hoping I could ask for a broad strategy overview for MA Man. I guess just the sort of mid/late game goals people typically have in mind for them. They have access to a lot of paths at very low levels which I'm not really used to. I've looked up path boosting for ways I can leverage this but it seems like only one rank in a path is often not that relevant.

My current plan is to get Wind Guide online because I am loving their Longbows then switch into Construction since I built my pretender around forging a lot of path boosting items and eventually having very high magic levels at the cost of a sizable investment of gems and mage turns.

It's probably because I'm bad at the game, but I don't see an apparent goal in what Man has available. The only nation I'm actually familiar with is MA Ermor and that's a very simple plan. Have infinity skeletons, cast big death globals, cackle maniacally.
>>
>>128339071

Order 1/Luck 1 is a waste of points. Personally go for Order 3/ Misf 1. I also try to go magic 3 with Man to spam those temple recruit shit labrats. If nothing else they're cheap stealthy priests.
>>
>>128339071
Man doesn't have that many lategame options, really. Their troops aren't the best for buffing, longbows won't be useful later on into the game when people can put storm and arrowfend up, they don't have any summons outside of the nature magic stuff that will help them later on.

Also, that pretender god has a lot of wasted points on things like D1, B1, F1, A2, E2 since that doesn't really help you make boosters for any of the paths you need them for and isn't high enough to be useful as a high level caster on their own. You have access to A2, F1, W1 and E2 from your mages naturally, for example. Unless you're hoping that high astral can carry you, even though Man doesn't have any native astral outside of one hero.

If you're getting air on your pretender, get A4 at least so you can forge winged helmets > bag of winds and get A6.
>>
File: Untitled.png (143KB, 693x324px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
143KB, 693x324px
Major battles won by Ermor: 6
Major battles lost by Ermor: 0
Forts lost by Ermor: 0
Lictors lost by Ermor (across all battles): 20

Are you having a bad time yet?

Also
>Win siege battle
>Huge army goes inside of fort
>Few demons appear outside
>Your undefended province has been taken
>Your fort is under siege

R u kitten me
>>
>>128339071

MA Man is about the opposite of the kind of nation that can have so many wasted paths on a rainbow. They need a focused strategy, implemented quickly, to survive the midgame. Usually that's some combination of flaming arrows and tstrike.

What MA Man has going for it is relatively cheap human mages and infantry that allows it to defend in depth. It means a competent MA Man is a bitch to fight, and if the Man player can take his time, stealthy bastards, a variety of paths, and modular armies mean they can overwhelm opposition fairly cheaply, especially if they pick their targets.
>>
File: Animoo Boy and His Drink.png (631KB, 1747x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Animoo Boy and His Drink.png
631KB, 1747x1839px
>>128340234
>>
>>128340234

You come across as such a huge propagandizing asshole, I have no idea why multiple people are trying to kill you.
>>
>>128339071
Designing your pretender around forging boosters is A-okay, but the way that you want to go about it is look at your national units, decide what boosters you want to forge for them that your nation can't, and then take the appropriate paths on your pretender that let you do that.

For instance, FxDx is great if you want to boost fire, but you have only one native fire unit (randoming an F1) and no death mages for site searchers. W1, meanwhile doesn't get you any boosters that your mages can't make on their own. Nature and Blood let you make another nature booster, which is great, but given that you'll need to empower your pretender further with no native bloodhunters, your pretender doesn't actually get you there on his own without spending a copious number of turns. High astral lets you get rings, which are theoretically nice, but what are you going to be doing with them? Since Nature is your only sorcery path, the sorc ring doesn't bump up your mages in a way that a Moonvine Bracelet doesn't (and this item would be nice to forge with your pretender, but already requires 2 boosters), and RoW requires an insane amount of pearls on a nation with only a hero for astral site searching.

Finally, and this is a problem with most rainbows, site searching with your pretender gives very backloaded power. Let's say you wanted to get into death magic so you take D4 on your pretender (or even D5 for tartarians, given your nation's native nature access). Just to search for D sites without spending gems that you don't have on site searching spells will require two years just to search a modest 12 provinces. That means that you don't get to use your pretender as the top tier mage that he is until turn 36, meaning your nation needs to fight its early mid game wars as though it had no pretender at all.

tl;dr - if you want a diversity or booster forging mage, decide what you want first and then give your pretender appropriate paths to get there.
>>
File: 1452189622006.png (497KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452189622006.png
497KB, 500x700px
>>128340784
I guess they

Can't stand the bant
>>
>>128340784
Everyone should want to gang up on Ermor anyways, and an Ermor that is doing well merely redoubles the importance of doing so.

His posts are attention whoring, and in the context of playing Ermor while knowing that you're fighting everyone, that's honestly fine. He's the 'Bad Guy' of his game and even if someone else wins (probably going to be Jotunheim), he's still the antagonist of his game and he'll probably have a lot of fun losing. I wouldn't have a problem with him at all if he didn't post undertale stuff; his battle reports and accompanying commentary and so on are fine, even if his tactics aren't particularly creative.
>>
>>128341087

There's a difference between stylish bad guy, and smug undertale memeshit posting and bragging. He's about the absolute opposite from what I would consider good posts in the style of a BBEG.
>>
>>128340036
The plan with the pretender was take S5, boost up to S8 for the Ring of Wizardry and basically take everything up from there. I did actually just realize I'm missing a point of air to make the Staff of Elemental Mastery, so I should probably take another look at my route. But really the main reason I chose this pretender is so I could, eventually, play around with a lot of different options at once in a single player game. It needs some work, though.

>>128340379
Okay, that's the kinda framework I was looking for. Sounds like it's maybe not the nation for me but I'll keep trying them out.

>>128340830
This is very specific and salient advice, thank you. I've especially been feeling the issues with site searching. One part of my strategy was to build my pretender in a way that allowed me to break away from the limitations of my nation, but the gem costs alone are a pretty huge barrier to that.
>>
>>128340830
To be more specific with this, my advice if you want to focus on boosting is to get A4E4N2S2. This lets you make earth boots, air hats and subsequently bags (expensive, but nice if you can get there), elemental staffs, moonvine bracelets, and, if you get lizard shamans or another indy astral province, skullcaps and crystal gear. You also get some of the most efficient booster artifacts, but that isn't a reliable benefit. These are all things that help out your big mages be bigger, and the A4E4 bless is nice on your Mothers who will probably be your battle mages (alongside Logrian Wisemen whose randoms you like). These are also all relatively cheap paths since they're low level, so you'll be able to get fantastic scales or a more durable chassis. If you want to branch out into other paths, you can do that too - just make sure that you know why you're taking them.

>>128341560
>But really the main reason I chose this pretender is so I could, eventually, play around with a lot of different options at once in a single player game
In that case, you can ignore a lot of my advice. Having access to everything to mess around with in SP is fine. You can waste a lot of turns site searching, and since turns go by quickly and the AI isn't very strong you'll eventually get access to everything you want. I'd still go at least A4E3 to get elemental staffs without bloodstones, though.
>>
PAN WAS RIGHT
>>
>>128341560

See, the thing is, you're designing this pretender like you have infinite gems and infinite time. You do in SP, so that's what makes me think you are coming from playing SP. In MP, you do not have time. You do not have gems, unless you haven't managed to spend them, which is Bad. If you have a Ring of Wizardry, so what? What is it getting you? Are you putting it on a mage to cast a spell in battle and potentially losing it? Are you using it to forge.. air boosters?

Getting, say, a fully geared Pedoseion, Father Illearth, can turn a war around. Starting up a Tart factory in lategame can give you the units you need to push back against a magically-superior foe. Hitting Evo 4 can let you take a bunch of Air mages out of their labs and turn a sacred rush into so much lightning-charred mincemeat. The END EFFECT is important. Not the 'oh I can cast wish now with my 0 pearls and terrible losing position'. 'Getting magic' is meaningless. Getting magic that lets you cast useful spells is meaningful. That's why A4 is meaningful for Man, because it means you can forge air hats, with the gems you have from sitesearching with your abundant air mages. And the air hats let you forge air bags, and air hat + good random'd crone OR air hat + air bag + bad random'd crone = Fog Warriors and Fog Warriors = losing battle becomes a winning one. Etc. F4 or F/D gives you fire boosters which leads to turn1 Flaming Arrows, etc etc. The end effect. Not 'can cast wish', or 'can boost every path'. Those aren't ends. At best, they're sometimes means. But not even always.
>>
>>128341442
Yeah, like I mentioned the undermeme stuff is pretty dumb and makes me embarrassed for him. I don't think that being unduly smug and bragging is necessarily bad, though. That's just the 'Mwahaha, die mortals!' thing that an undiplomatic Ermor player should be doing for funzies.
>>
>>128342251

I think you're giving far more benefit of the doubt than I am. The smug and bragging isn't playing the role of evil ermor, he's genuinely thinking he's the bestest at the game. For taking a strat that is strongest while taking a defensive (losing) position, and losing with it. He's going to claim he is the best for copying a tribless strat and using it in a non-winning manner to kill people's units in it's strongest location (inside his own dominion). It's just the bragging you get from deeply insecure shitcunts, it's not anything to do with 'being the evil overlord' or whatever. It's smug, self-congratulatory cringey bullshit. I literally wince when I see it.
>>
>>128342171
Nah, you're totally right. Right now I'm just fucking around in SP because I can, but I can tell that I don't actually have a solid strategy for when I do want to play against actual competition. I just sorta hit a wall in transitioning to the latter, and this thread has been a big help!
>>
>>128342628
Good now help yourself to my dick.
>>
>>128342171
>F4 or F/D gives you fire boosters which leads to turn1 Flaming Arrows
Getting flaming arrows on Man is nice, but it's incredibly unreliable. You need either death gems which you can only find with your pretender or 20 fire gems, which requires a lucky find to deploy early enough for flaming arrows to come out before its counters (and it's still Turn 2 rather than Turn 1 unless you're using your pretender himself, but that's just being nitpicky). It's not a HUGE amount of design points and can potentially open up fire kings and whatnot if you do happen to be rich in fire gems as well, but I'd consider it a luxury path on the pretender at best and just use the fire gems that you do find for the various useful items that an E1F1 can make.
>>
ded
>>
>>128345254
or what m8?
>>
>>128342919

Oh, early on you just use pretender to cast it if you gotta, but you probably just try for tstrike instead.

You don't have a huge use for fire gems otherwise (I mean, e1f1 can make mostly thug gear, lanterns are really the only thing otherwise, and lanterns are great, but they're const6), and it's just really helpful against some nations. Guy with hat + skull of fire is turn 1, and it's honestly not a bad idea to do that. Your national longbows are just pretty okay with flaming arrows on them, and kinda pointless otherwise. And your troop lineup isn't exciting otherwise, and you can't lean on your magic entirely like some other human nations can. It just helps.

But A4 for boosters for fog warriors is the major priority. Up there is also marble warriors. With those two spells on, your armies are suddenly much more deadly. And y'know, REIGN OF STONE is pretty much what pushes your nation up into the land of the pretty okay, and fog warriors lets you deploy that on your own armies.

I wouldn't aim for elemental royalty at all with a nation that has middling/low research and needs heavy investments in alt, evo, const AND ench more than it needs conj.
>>
File: 521551-army_of_undead.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
521551-army_of_undead.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
And so, the great crusade against the forces of darkness failed. The alliance of the living was broken. Not by the lifeless lords of Eldregate, but by the petty treachery of the living.
>>
>>128345534
nice.
>>
>>128345534
Just Vanheim, or did someone else go backstab-happy too?
Was it Pan?
>>
File: 1421087177036.jpg (121KB, 584x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1421087177036.jpg
121KB, 584x1600px
>>128345534
As was prophesized, predicted, foreseen again and again and again over the course of oh so many years.

YOU
ARE GOING
TO HAVE
A BAD
TIME
FELLOW
PRETENDER
>>
>>128346269

Let me know if you join any other games.

I'll join specifically to crush you.

Since i'm not in your current game.

Your smug shittery deserves a solid fist to the face, or the dominions equivalent.
>>
File: stalkerpalm.png (8KB, 79x67px) Image search: [Google]
stalkerpalm.png
8KB, 79x67px
>>128346269
I love this art.
That beautiful facepalm at the end, too.

also pls keep the undertale bad time meme down lest you run it into the ground too far.
>>
>>128347009
>run it into the ground too far.
It's well past that point.
>>
>>128346953
Five people tried this game alone. You're gonne have a bad time.

>>128347009
Fresh meme incoming in a minute or two
>>
File: blsTBgi.jpg (79KB, 357x536px) Image search: [Google]
blsTBgi.jpg
79KB, 357x536px
Four Gods wait on the windowsill
Where once eight Gods did war and will
And if the Gods themselves may die
What does that say for you and I?

Now, three Gods wait on the windowsill
Where one God's blood was lately spilled
While black tongues lap at the spreading pool
And build the strength they need to rule

When two Gods wait on the windowsill
The wick of the world is burning, still
But when one God in triumph shouts
The candle of the world goes out

And when that candle, bare and white
Sheds at last its dancing light
Then we will rouse, with raiséd rod
To pierce the very house of God
>>
>NoWeaboos
>Weeaboo is winning
>>
>>128347859
Nice poem. You want raisèd though

>>128348142
Not winning so much as fighting everyone and not dying. Chances of winning so far are probably Jotunheim>Vanheim>Pangaea=Man=Agartha>Ermor>Abysia
>>
>>128348407
Oh, I forgot to include Marignon there. Uh, put them equal to Ermor I guess. They lost a ton of dudes and have fewer mages than they ought to, but they're not being gang banged.
>>
>>128347484

You're trying really hard, in ideal circumstances, with an overpowered nation/pretender design. Against what looks like mostly scrubs.

I'll probably have an awful time because you won't stop claiming victory or memeing regardless of what is going on, and will in fact likely intensify it the harder I beat you, but killing your guys and countering your shitty tactics, as many times as is necessary, will likely not be a problem. Tribless Ermor is easymode if your opponents can't counter it. That you're playing it tells me you're not one of the players who would give me trouble.
>>
File: qsdqsd.png (2KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
qsdqsd.png
2KB, 200x175px
>>128349416
Woah watch out everyone we have a BAD GUY over here

Not only does he know that I'm a bad player even though I'm winning, he also knows that everyone facing me is also a bad player despite not being in the same game

Woah I'm scared guys
>>
>>128348407

It isn't his. Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade, aka Jerry Holkins, or maybe someone else who worked on the game, wrote it. It's from The Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness.

It's a pretty common quote/poem amongst mainstream pseudo-indie-game enthusiasts. Really doesn't surprise me that a undershitter would reproduce it without attribution. Bunch of people on deviantart have done the same thing.
>>
>>128349732
>even though I'm winning
You're not winning, though. You just aren't getting knocked out of the game.
>>
>>128349732
>I'm a bad player even though I'm winning
Not him, but it's more likely than you think. Hell, I won 2 games just because most people went AI. Try joining a non-scrub game next time, they really make you think about what to do. Steamrolling everything with B9 is a noob strategy that works only on scrubs, just like he said.
>>
>>128350141
Thanks, I didn't know where it was from. It's very fitting for Dominions.

>>128350251
Hard to find non-scrub games around these parts.
>>
File: 1450254171410.gif (153KB, 261x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450254171410.gif
153KB, 261x300px
>>128350163
Battles won: 6
Battles lost: 0
Forts gained: 1 (from Ulm)
Forts lost: 0

>Y-you're not winning!
>>
>>128350334
>Hard to find non-scrub games around these parts.
My solution: adding good players who don't stale or go AI on Steam and inviting them to your game. Or at least doing a background check on those who join.
>>
>>128349732

>posts battle reports
>too shit to realize people can deduce things from the battle reports

Literally everything you say confirms I will crush you underfoot without particular difficulty.
>>
>>128350530
>Steamshitters

Fuck off. If you like Steam so much why are you posting here instead of on the Steam forums? You literally have no reason to be in this very thread if all you're going to do is shill for your shitty Steam circlejerk.
>>
>>128350410

You're sitting in your forts killing the armies of noobs who don't into how to fight ermor. With an overpowered build that has repeatedly won games.

*slow clap*
>>
>>128350764
are you retarded
>>
>>128348407
I'm going to fuck up at some point, but everything is totally comfy with tithing people to help fight Ermor.
>>
>>128350764
Enjoy your anonymous scrubjerking where the admin can end the game if he's losing, senpai :^)

Because 80% of the people who are in the Steam group also post in this thread, you mongoloid. Are you that person who stales and goes AI if he's losing? Because otherwise you have no reason to hate non-anonymous games.
>>
File: 1449489329057.png (225KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449489329057.png
225KB, 600x900px
>>128350731
>I-I swear I can win against you!
>E-even though I have no way to prove it!
>I-I'll just post anon some more that'll show you!!!

Battle reports of me winning: 6
Battle reports of you winning: 0
>>
>>128350410
>>128351126
It doesn't matter how many battles you've won; it matters how much research you have, how much your income is (for Ermor this is number of forts and gem income), and how efficiently you can employ those resources. Dominions tends to be won by those who avoid losing things in wars (losing meaning not only units, but also mage turns and gems), generally by fighting only overwhelmingly one sided ones or vulturing off of weakened players. You can get this by either getting much stronger than others early and then taking people down one by one or by being a diplomonster and getting others to help get you those one sided fights.

Tribless gives you a large advantage in converting gems and forts to combat power, but that doesn't matter if other nations are three times as large as you and more than double your research. You aren't last place, but as long as you're fighting pretty much all of your neighbors and others are pulling further and further ahead in research and other resources, you won't win. All that winning battles does is keep your head above the water.
>>
>>128351210
>>128351126
What turn is it in your game? If it's past midgame, and tribless Ermor didn't rush some goddamn thrones by now, then it's a lost cause. Your sacreds will just get WoDed or UMed, especially if you took Magic 3.
>>
>>128351536
Two demon lords have summoned themselves so far, as well as 'my' own god of cold and ice deciding to start waking up without help.
>>
>>128351126

I'm Orange in Crapaclysm. I just finished beating a 5-nation dogpile, and now i'm taking on a guy who has been building up all game, and has far more gold in units and mages than I do. Didn't need an overpowered nation to do it, either. Didn't need to try particularly hard to do it, either. And I did it with battlemagic, and remotes, and thugs, tricks, and traps. Not with easy-bake tribless sacreds.

I reiterate that I doubt you will be a major issue to destroy.
>>
>>128351834
Eh, then Ermor's false bravado will not help him. Blood > Death in the long run. Unless some scrubs go AI like in my games.
>>
>>128345719
Don't blame me that Agartha staled 4x in a row. If I see that the lights are off and no one's home, Imma snatch that crap.

Also, from my use of a certain spell, I can infer that I'm quite a bit ahead of Man, and Jotun is hugely ahead of . . . basically everyone.

I'm just wondering where the Tarts be at.
>>
File: salt.png (318KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
salt.png
318KB, 640x399px
>>128351969
>Your nation is overpowered!
>I did exactly what you're doing but that makes me better somehow!
>Tryhard!
>>
>>128352139
I have only sat arround researching and giving people stuff, basically. Also can we find out what's up with Agartha? They have a decent amount of stuff.
>>
File: da640a5201b2c9959a95d9a5dfee8fc6.png (245KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
da640a5201b2c9959a95d9a5dfee8fc6.png
245KB, 800x1124px
>>128352139
'Sup boyfriendo?

Need some of dem nay-ture gems?
>>
Is C'tis already fighting Ermor?
>>
>>128352218

Your writing style is pretty much exactly the same as that undershitter who was playing Pan.

And no. You haven't beaten a dogpile. It sounds like it's falling apart on it's own after you managed to turtle for long enough.

I eviscerated Black. White is locked in his cap. Yellow's doomstack is about to meet it's end, and his lands are made of my raiders. Aqua is destroyed. Beige is alive, but in no position to strike at my heartland, or advance past aqua's old border. And Grey loses army after army, mage after mage, province after province, fort after fort, adon after adon, and will soon see the futility of continuing to fight the orange banner.

That is the meaning of true power. Not relying on your sacreds and your foes' inexperience to carry the day. Not that I can claim my foes were particularly experienced - I plan to share some pointers after the game is over, that should improve their game.

But it certainly sounds like you're not much better. And the joy I will gain from crushing you will give me the impetus to put far more care into my turns than I have into crapaclysm.
>>
>>128353174
>I eviscerated Black
To be fair, I had no idea what I was doing.
>>
File: 7UwC98U.gif (549KB, 366x194px) Image search: [Google]
7UwC98U.gif
549KB, 366x194px
>>128353174
All those words that I'm not going to bother to read

And that are invalidated by a lot fewer words just one post later

Sux2bu bub
>>
Would anyone be interested in a game where all globals cost 1 gem each and require only 1 in their path to cast?

It'd be fun to watch the world go to shit really fast and the resulting post-apoc fun in a smaller map than pan was right.
>>
>>128353889
make them no research and im game
>>
>>128342251
>>128341087

Note, this >>128353174 is what I consider a good BBEG speech.
>>
Is there any MA game recruitment?
>>
>>128354104
>replying to yourself
>>
>>128354104
hmmmm >takes notes<

Except I'm not really evil, I like to think I've been pretty nice.
>>
>>128354104
Really, though? I dunno, maybe I have extremely plebian taste but I couldn't even hear >>128353174 over the sound of him sucking his own dick.
>>
>>128354521
This desu senpai.
>>
>>128324210
In EA, you use parties of like 200 of them even in expansion, for the tougher provinces. That's a 20 province/turn investment in MA. It's just not feasible to use them the same way.

>Muuch are not
Yeah, but they're designed to be your main troop.
>>
File: muuch.jpg (342KB, 1200x1435px) Image search: [Google]
muuch.jpg
342KB, 1200x1435px
FROGE

A

SHIT
>>
So muuch are supposed to have poison skin, right? That's their gimmick? But the problem is that poison skin only matters on direct contact. What about a big froggy wrestler unit that runs around trampling people and doing poison skin damage? It could be one of the red extra poisonous sacreds.
>>
>>128356395
>>128356395
Those would have to be ancient ones and therefore presumably cap only.

Besides, poison dart frogs are small so making their unit big is weird. What if instead there were little poison frogs, like poisonous markata, spammable as fuck but poisonous and maybe sacred.
>>
File: Bug.jpg (395KB, 900x433px) Image search: [Google]
Bug.jpg
395KB, 900x433px
>TFW NO BUG NATION
>>
>>128357415
What paths would they have?
>>
>>128357536
Nature, mostly. Maybe Astral for hivemind.

Mosquito blood mages.
>>
>>128357415
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2647

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2592

Mods, maybe.
>>
>>128352139
>>128352365
I actually subbed in for him temporarily, then he took the reigns back after a few weeks. He didn't bother asking me if I could take over again.

I don't really feel like subbing again if he's already being eaten, but I can set him AI or do other admin stuff if you need me to.
>>
>>128357536
>Shitty 1 gold 1 resource 1 size 1 health unbreakable flying bee chaff
>Size 1 bee queen with 1N

>Random land bugs and insects freespawn, some with poison, others with trample (despite being size 1)

>Wolf spiders of varying sizes that spawn several smaller spiders when they die, with the largest size 6 one spawning 5 size 5s which each spawn 4 size 4s and so on and so forth

>Subjugated hoburg slave mage

>Holy size 1 rhinocerous beetle
>>
>>128358242
>the wolf spiders
no pls I never asked for this
>>
>>128358375
What's the matter, anon? Afraid of those cute spiders?
http://i.imgur.com/GBx7yxk.gif
>>
>>128357707
>>128358242
It would be neat to have a nation with a mixture of small swarm units and big monstrous creatures that aren't giants. Maybe they can't recruit anything other than sacreds and mages but get freespawn everywhere.
>>
>>128358242
You said rhinoceros beetle twice, asshole.
>>
>>128358242
??????
No
>>
>>128358597
I was working on an insect mod nation a while ago, Aitanga Pepeke. The whole thing was based on mass freespaw chaff units, which could be turned into mages/commanders with a cheap national version of the Divine Name spell.

I never finished it though, mostly because I'm complete ass at making sprites.
>>
>>128359057
Yes please.
talk to amuys or strabonic if you need help with spriting, they're pretty damned good
>>
>>128353174
Are you Ermor in that one EA game?
>>
>>128339071
There are multiple well-written guides for man, two of which are linked on the Wiki. Go look.
>>
>>128350764
Stay buttmad, Noobaloo helheim.
>>
>>128355598
>parties of 200 bats
Thats 1400 gold. If you're spending 1400 gold on an expansion party, you're doing it wrong.
Gudclub xibalba was beating tier2 thrones with fewer bats than that. Expansion parties should be 30-80 bats, with 80 only being used for the hardest provinces (use a handful of sacreds to deal with heavy cav)
>>
>>128362943
Handfuls of sacred are actually better against heavy infantry than heavy cav. The trouble with cav is that their first hits will kill whatever they come in contact with and their high prot/defense makes them hard to kill. Lancers die to one hit from anything so the enemy lance doesn't matter, and their initial attack does plenty of damage.
>>
>>128364084
I've found that F4B9 sacred bats fuck up enemy cav before the lance charge is an issue.
>>
sorry about that scout assumed it would of moved before I went in there.
>>
>>128364291
Oh, a decent bless will still beat the cavalry for sure, but I'd much rather just deploy more lancers to the cavalry province and expect some losses than suffer attrition on my sacreds who actually have good enough stats to beat up the heavy infantry two provinces over without losses.
>>
File: 2016-01-12_00001.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_00001.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
I think its a cross breeding experiment
>>
>>128366312
Google says...
Man. He crawls on all hands and knees as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks using a cane in his old age.
I would assume it has something to do with the signature spell Ermor players are known for.
>>
>>128367158
>having to google the most famous riddle ever

Anon pls.
>>
>>128366312
>>128367158
>>128367951

Ermor, after indiscriminately attacking all his neighbours, has announced he will be casting burden of time. No intention of trying to win the game. Is copying shitty memes, probably new to the game and thinks he's being edgelord. Too bad for him skellington siege defense strength went down and burden of time is no longer anywhere near as bad. He gonna get butchered.
>>
>>128324210
>10/forest/turn is enough to power raiding, if you're not shit tier.
It's a lot less convenient and means you need to keep them sitting around (and costing upkeep) rather than buying them as needed.

It makes it harder to replace losses in a protracted war as well.

>The nation has heavy E magic, which means it can make Marble bats if you are actually using them in an army fight, and xbows aren't ubiquitous in MA like they are in LA.
While that helps with bows, you get this at alt7 so now you need to worry about enemy magic. Flaming arrows ought to punch through 15 protection anyway.

On the other hand, you could use Marble Warriors on Muuch and get 21 protection units with double the health and a shield. They also hit harder than Zotz, even when including their charge bonus.

>The lance bats are still the cornerstone of the nation in MA. They're not a spammable disposable resource, but they're still the unit that will win you wars.
I'm sure they're important for raiding, but I'm not convinced that large numbers of bats are a valuable resource in a direct fight.
>>
>>128368654
What a fool
>>
>>128367158
Yeah but it says morning, afternoon then evening so it must be something else
>>
Guys I like linkin park unironically which nation is for me
>>
>>128368957

Are you the expand with 200 bats guy. Because if you just hurl big piles of bats at people with no plan, that's shit-tier bat use even in EA and LA.

>7g
>upkeep

Heh.

>muuch

By the time you have marble warriors, muuch get shot the fuck up. They can't go toe to toe with better troops, which likely have their own buffs, or sacreds, or evocs, or skelespam.

The point of marble warriors on bats is that bats fly the fuck in, get in people's business, and don't get targeted with mass volleys of bullshit. What scattered hits/archery they receive gets partially tanked by marble warriors, which gives them time to rout the enemy, take out mages, or distract the foe long enough for muuch to close. No shit hit for hit bats can take less punishment. That's why they fucking fly. Muuch take many many more hits before the enemy routs, because they take longer both to get into combat AND to rout the enemy AND they don't disrupt mage targeting/archer targeting by getting into melee with them. They take a huge number more hits. And die.

If you don't max out, husband against harm, and judiciously deploy your bats as MA Xib, MA Xib is a shit nation. If you do, it's middling. Not the powerhouse of EA or LA, but middling. Trying to win army fights with just muuch is an exercise in getting fireballed to death. Trying to raid with muuch is an exercise in crying. The bats are still the most useful tool in the nation's arsenal, by far.
>>
>>128371117

LA Patala.
>>
>>128371117
Sceleria
>>
>>128371218
>What scattered hits/archery they receive gets partially tanked by marble warriors, which gives them time to rout the enemy, take out mages, or distract the foe long enough for muuch to close.
Are you saying that you use bats as a distaction now?

That's very different from what you said before, which was that bats are the only troops xibalba should use.

I agree bats can be useful but saying they're the only troops you need is just completely retarded.
>>
Is Conquest of Elysium okay now or do I keep sticking to Dominions?
>>
>>128375119
The AI's understanding of strategy is about the same.
>>
>>128375224
The AI in Dominions doesn't commit indie suicide 6 turns into the game.
>>
>>128375284
Only because it isn't possible in dominions.
>>
>>128375284
If it could, it would.
>>
so is amuys the touhou mod guy who posts his sprites here?
>>
>>128364970
I assumed he would too. It's no biggie.
>>
>>128375781
Yeah. He's also a prolific modder in general; he made the pacific island mod nation, and its sprites were pretty great too.
>>
>>128362225
I'm only seeing the one, but yeah I probably should have checked there first. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
Alright, you insufferable meme-spouting fucktoys. I had to stay in jail for a few days but I'm having someone (much better than I am) sub as Agartha/Admin. So I recommend you knock your shit off, Pan. When I come back I'll start a new game. Take it easy
>>
>>128378123
the fuck did you do, tough guy
>>
>>128378123
What have you done again?
>>
>>128378234
>>128378610
he rushed BoT but a cop was in his game
>>
>use units with damage reversal
>enemy mage spams poison AOE spells
>never needs to make MR check to avoid taking damage

Anyone else noticed this?
>>
Alright guys, you're Pangaea, it's the middle age and Ulm is being an uppity bitch. He's taken land which is yours by right. Now how would you go about dismantling his shitty empire with your W9 blessed centaurs? Assume no research is done.
>>
>>128380252
Poison is indirect damage so it doesn't trigger the check.
>>
File: BWKdhtY.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
BWKdhtY.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>128380428
>W9 blessed centaurs
>>
Okay so apparently water breathing items don't make a unit amphibian, so they still take penalties underwater AND they take darkness penalties too.

Do ANY magic items bypass those penalties?
>>
>>128380551
It's a normal bless m8. I'd go so far as to say that it's the standard
>>
>>128380428
>Assume no research is done.
Nigga wat
Use armour of achilles or destruction at least, they don't need that much research.
If Ulm doesn't have any research either, you might win just by raiding them with centaurs and mashing revelers into them.
>>
>>128380450
how do you stop AOE poison from killing lots of your units even if you win the battle?
>>
>>128380551
Love this gif.
>>
>>128380757
>it's the standard
Yeeaaah. I'm pretty content to play with the AI.
At least it's not going to FUCKING MURDER ME with giant regenerating biotrucks.
>>
Agartha confirmed that he's busy with out of game stuff, so I'll be setting him to AI. Post in thread if you need any other admin stuff done like extensions or whatever as normal.
>>
>>128380858
Cast Serpent Blessing.
>>
>>128380804
I'm shit and I was concerned with expansion with the nice horse priests, who are apparently my researchers. It's like turn 11, though.
>>
>>128272880
Whatcha want to talk about? I figure you're gonna be fighting Ermor and frankly I'm boxed in pretty heavily right now. I'd rather not fuck you over since you'll be fighting skellys which means I don't have to.
>>
>>128381250
I posted before this turn, as I'd received your message about it at the same time as having captured it, because I'd rather have peace with you to remove skellies.
>>
>>128381032
Are you playing against the AI? Just get a few forts up, get destruction researched and laugh as Ulm infantry lose all their armour.
>>
>>128378234
Got hopped up on meth and stabbed someone
>>
>>128378123
Whoops, I missed this message. Either way, I'm around for admin stuff and Agartha should be AI after this turn.
>>
>>128350997
>ermor
>overpowered
it's fairly strong in earlygame because it might neighbor a nation that has trouble dealing with hundreds of skeletons before their mages get online and it won't have much issue expanding
I'd even say it's strong in midgame because triblessed knights/lictors are pretty good
and it doesn't implode suddenly when it reaches lategame

but it's far from overpowered
earthquakes kill all but their elites, much the same for rain of stones
any nation with cheap astral can spam solar rays given the light of the northern star
any nation with powerful death magic can cast wither bones
any nation with access to decent evocation spells can just use those
and any nation that can justly be called a buff-nation can outfight skeletons in earlygame
even bloodnations have secondary paths to fight with, and at the least demons are low enc
>>
>>128386657
The problem is that fighting Ermor is never in your best interest directly. It doesn't take long for Ermor to completely decimate it's own lands and the attrition you suffer makes you weak. Opportunistic players may even use your warring with Ermor to steal your fucking lands outright which is basically a death sentence.
>>
>>128386657
>I can use magic to kill the sacreds
Triblessed ermor should have 40+HP lictors and 25+ HP knights. You'll run out of mages trying to just evoke him to death.

And if they're so weak, why aint they losing? 33% of wins is a lot, senpai.
>>
>>128380942
what if you can't do that
>>
>>128382002
>destruction

That thing has like, no AOE....
>>
>>128386657
The main problem with ermor is that it can abuse scales due to not needing any good scales at all.

That is a shitload of free points.

Imagine if a cold nation started at heat scale 0 and got free points for adjusting to their ideal scale.
>>
>>128390886
It's either that or armour of achilles for anti armour and anti Ulm purposes and I think you want the aoe 6 spell as opposed to the aoe 1 spell with 10 less range.
Plus, Alteration is a research goal for Pan anyway.
>>
>>128391038
>Imagine if a cold nation started at heat scale 0 and got free points for adjusting to their ideal scale.

>see doms 3
>>
>>128391038
>Imagine if a cold nation started at heat scale 0 and got free points for adjusting to their ideal scale.
That would be an improvement.
>>
>>128381813
Yeah, I saw. I figured I'd give you a chance to respond before I take it. I need dat gold mang. If I can find a route to Ermor, I'll help but right now, I've got nothing. Later down the line, I might send an expeditionary force to help because I'll be the hardest hit by burden of time.
>>
>>128380621
Yes.
>>
>have a S8 mage pretender cast mindhunt
>astral cord gets severed by the sole astral mage in the target province

What the fuck? How does this work?
>>
How shitty would a fort-rec human unit have to be to remain balanced if its gear consisted of a spear, iron cap and a lucky coin shield?

Intended to be a sort of horde/militia unit, so should go the way of shit-stats so as to keep cost down, rather than higher priced.

Just assume in a vacuum and not 'it depends on what else the nation has' or something.

>>128394341
That spell isn't opposed, it's just a flat chance of like 40%/astral level. Check the manual.
>>
File: 1451610981191.jpg (37KB, 363x371px) Image search: [Google]
1451610981191.jpg
37KB, 363x371px
>>128394341
>using your pretender to mindhunt
>>
>>128394454
3/4 chance of surviving a death hit? That's pretty useful, especially for stuff like giants and soaking lance hits when expanding. If it has no armor, though, that's still fairly unimpressive since it will still die to arrow fire or enemy medium infantry if it has human stats.
>>
File: 1417918540499.jpg (271KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
1417918540499.jpg
271KB, 1200x978px
>>128394341
>>
File: Largo Smiling.png (182KB, 306x311px) Image search: [Google]
Largo Smiling.png
182KB, 306x311px
>>128394702
>>
>>128394521
reverse searching that picture found me no actual source, but a lot of ryona.
>>
>>128394454
but you need a pretty high level astral mage for mind burn or soul slay right?
>>
>>128394950
You need neither of those to say "no you" to a mind hunter or astral projector.
You don't need anything except for an astral mage.
>>
>>128395121
no, but mindhunt does require the mage to be able to cast mind burn or soul slay....
>>
>>128394341
>using your pretender to cast mindhunt
wew lad.
>>
>>128395197
What? Yeah, you need the research for it, and mind hunt has a higher min level than either of those spells, so yeah.

Sorry, I thought you were trying to imply the defensive astral mage needed to be able to cast those to properly defend. He doesn't need to be able to do that at all.
>>
File: (you).jpg (53KB, 406x390px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
53KB, 406x390px
>>128330838
Yes that's me. I got the trn file you sent but looking at the game page it said someone had already sent a turn. So I don't know. If the original player is taking their turns that's fine but if they're not playing I'll sub in for them. I sent in a 2h file anyway. I'm happy to keep playing this game but if the original player is sending in turns then I don't mind not playing.

Whatever, I'm confused as fuck and haven't really played a MP game yet.
>>
>>128339071
AAAAAAAAAAAAH
THAT DOESN'T EVEN GET YOU MANY BOOSTERS
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>128398031
>someone had already sent a turn
That was just someone setting them AI, no need to worry.
>>
>>128398031
Someone ai'ed them before you came in as a sub. You are the only person playing the nation.
>>
>>128398520
>>128398608
Ok, excellent to know thanks. My assessment of the situation is that the original player botched their first or second turn and ragequit.
>>
>>128395670
So basically its impossible to use spells like mind hunt when there is at least one defending atral mage in the province?
>>
>try playing LA Man
>first turn prophet, recruit crossbows
>turn 2, attack the weakest indie province which has some heavy cavalry
>longbows and crossbows only manage to hit 2 cavalry units (hit, not kill)
>heavy cavalry hits spearmen
>everyone routs

Is this typical
>>
>>128399652
>heavy cavalry
How new are you?

Heavy cav, skellingtons, large quantities of barbarians or x-bows, and some other stuff can stop your expansion pretty fast if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>128399261
You can still do it if you're a nation like Arcoscephale who has lots of healer units to remove feeblemind, but I think it's less effective because severing the link prevents the mindhunt attack.

Otherwise its not worth trying to mindhunt against astral mages.
>>
Will multiple castings of The Ravenous Swarm stack?
>>
>>128400845
No. Battlefield enchantments don't stack.
>>
>>128400460
that was the weakest indie province though
>>
Death match, who are you guys going to send?
>>
In my second game in a row Foul Vapors are displayed as Telkhine Malediction. What the fuck, Shillwinter?
>>
File: 2016-01-12_00002.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_00002.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>>128401151
>>
>>128401151
My prophet of course!
>>
File: champion.jpg (94KB, 707x433px) Image search: [Google]
champion.jpg
94KB, 707x433px
>>128401151
I don't really have anyone else on hand.
>>
>>128401725
>Gath
>Not sending SuperGiant McPretenderkiller

Oh, I see what your game is. You're just PRETENDING to send an Ichtyid so that you can kill strong champions on your path seizing your first SC item.
>>
File: 123654654656.jpg (617KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
123654654656.jpg
617KB, 2040x3160px
>>128402235
Moshe, the goyim know!

Seriously though, I don't see the point of wasting turns with slow-to-recruit dudes this early in the game. I need expansion parties.
>>
I'm sending my god to the deathmatch honest.
>>
>>128401151
A fucking Bakemono indie.
Maybe the RNG shall bless him.
>>
>>128401158
It's the same thing.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00001.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00001.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else but Therodos and Nifelheim up for investing in me?
>>
>>128404990
I actually forgot to...
I'll send some this turn.
>>
>>128405109
There's no rush anyway, will be a few more turns before i'm finished with preparations.
>>
Does anyone in MP use the random map options?
>>
>awe birds invade their worst nightmare, largesacks of berserking hp that can kill a square of birds per unit and tank their lance hits easily
dohoho I have no clue why you thought that was a good idea qurgya.
>>
>>128405882
It happens and results vary from fucking terrible to bretty good.

Any random map needs to be tested before it should be played.
>>
>>128407480
Which bulls are you? The ones that get drunk on fermented blood or the ones that may as well have udders?
>>
>>128407592
the sicknasty sacred S1 bulls.
>>
>>128407493
what are examples of terrible
>>
>>128410179
The worst I've seen was a land nation trapped on an island of 4 provinces surrounded by water.
>>
>>128410179
1 province cap rings. Having mountain passes as the only passage into sections of the map (worse when multiple players took Cold 3). The land being divided into islands that require sailing or amphibious to traverse between. That sort of thing.
>>
>>128410563
I kind of like that last one.
maybe with sites that give sailing commanders on each island, and no uw nations.
>>
>>128411949
And how are you going to field mages and assault enemy forts?
>>
File: magic.gif (14KB, 1022x596px) Image search: [Google]
magic.gif
14KB, 1022x596px
>>128412706
>>
>>128412706
>>128412909
But in all seriousness that was why it sounded fun, it adds another layer of strategy to the game, you can use items to get your mages there slowly underwater, you can cast spells to send them flying across the ocean (teleport/cloudtrapeze/stygian paths) and it also makes everyone a lot harder to rush.
>>
>>128413586
It would just give certain nations (nations with native sailing or amphibious units especially) a massive advantage and others (no sailing, no amphibious, no air or water) would be 100% fucked.
>>
>>128413586
>you can use items to get your mages there slowly underwater
If you think that's a viable option you should play aquatic nations more often.

It's not viable when you have to spend 30 gems to field a barebones mage force compared to enemy who doesn't need to spend a single gem and can field every mage from his nearest fort or two or three facing your troops with 3 to 1 mage ratio easily.

Prepatch Pelagia wasn't fun at fucking all.
>>
I don't get how Tien Chi is supposed to play. Their troops are kind of shit and their mages are super rainbow so it's hard to craft or cast any high up spells.
>>
>>128415759
What era?
>>
>>128415759
Sacreds, summons and communions.
>>
>>128415759

Gift from Heaven
>>
>>128415921
all eras but right now LA.
>>
File: pan was right.png (8KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
pan was right.png
8KB, 419x249px
PAN WAS RIGHT
>>
>>128416910
>aoe 3

So you kill 9 chaff worth of troops per cast?
>>
>>128418735
Skellespam, maws of earth\earth meld, magma eruption, rain of stones (ancestor smiths have 15 prot!), gift from heavens, sleep cloud, storm of thorns, earthquakes, thug smiths.

Spam your barbarian horsefuckers and buff them with Wind guide.

LA Tien Chi is a solid nation.
>>
>>128420597
>magma eruption
With what?
>>
>>128420394

It hits mages and pretenders and kills them just as easily. You have to spam it by the way. 10 GoHs per turn will do a good deal of damage to any army.
>>
>try to use a thug to take a province
>cast misform and astral shield
>get gibbed by elephants because trample seems to ignore both

What the fuck
>>
>>128421646
I mixed up that. Sorry anon.
>>
>>128421870
Trample interacts wierdly with a lot of things. It apparently doesn't trigger blood vengeance either.

Mistform will let through a single point of damage per attack without breaking. Trample does a flat damage of 1 even when dodged, so that will be how trample seems to be killing your thug through mistform.
>>
>>128373143
What I said, is that you have to treat it as a bats nation. Which means you prioritize making bats, use bat tactics, and use muuch supplementally, to fill the ranks/catch evos, etc. Flying troops fucking up scripting and killing shit is not 'a distraction', it's you didn't have enough flying troops to seal the deal and you're desperately using a combined forces methodology in the hope that it will work and not explode in your face.
>>
>>128380883

W9 means Water 9, that's +4 defense and Quickness.

N9 is regeneration and +8 hp. Regenerating centaurs would die pretty quick. That's only 2hp/round, a broadsword does like 16 damage.

The reason people play MP instead of SP is that after you understand literally anything about how troop placement or magic use works, you can 'wall off' the AI and it loses any sort of challenge or value to fight.

>>128380428

I'd just Vanheim him. Take all his shit with stealth groups from behind him, and move your shit together to wipe out his main army if you feel you can (judge from it's composition and placement while it's plowing through your PD).

Keep in mind that in an armyfight you want scattered shit to take the archery in front of your centre, you centre should be satyrs and things to take the brunt of the pikes, and all WC should be on hold and attack rear, on the flanks.

Depending on how close he is to your cap, you might want to just pour a turn's income into a decent PD type and put all your troops in that province too. Having a centre of PD and flanks of WC can do the trick.

You also have forestrec minotaurs, and fortrec armoured minos and minos are p. good at killing blacksteel. They're a waste against chainmail, though, still more effective than most other units, gold for gold, but they are expensive. Up to you if you buy them.
>>
>>128386657

It has one of the highest if not the highest winrate in MA. Triblessed skeletons are close to the strongest sacred in the game and you can get as many as you have death gems, and a lot of normal uber-unit counters just don't work against them(especially once you take into account the swirling clouds of longdead). Wither Bones is hella high in a bad tree and you need D3.

Without a bless, they have magic that kills battlefields full of troops they don't care about.

It's not foolproof, but the combination of defense and offense, and how it's hard to fuck up, makes it overpowered.
>>
>>128401007

Heavy cavalry are the toughest, without exception, poptype. Except for specials, like statues, or throne defenders.

Xbows and barbarians are easily countered, and often die to just regular troops. Heavy cav are armoured, mounted, lance-wielding, high-stats motherfuckers who will kill your shit. I leave heavy cav until year 2, generally, unless I have nothing better to do with 2-3 expansion parties (need that many to take out heavy cav).

>>128401151

My prophet, Numbness Monkey.
>>
>>128422176
>>128421870

Trample is a Defense check not to die. If you succeed, you take a point of damage just from being knocked about. A single thug getting trampled by a bunch of elephants will totally die. Unless he's got an absolute shitton of defense. They ignore fire shield, too. I mean, sure, he's made of mist and has a shield that paralyzes people that strike at him, but giant elephants are running over the top of him continuously. Are you that same guy who was like 'OMG how dare my regular troops lose to armoured elite heavy cavalry!' earlier. Are you sure you are playing the right game.
>>
>>128420394

You kill 3 squares of literally anything at all with EVERY cast. If you have one guy covered in 80 gems of gear casting it, you're doing it wrong. If you have a complicated communion of 16 mages, precision-boosted, firing 10 GoHs a turn for 5 turns, to misquote Khrushchev "you will bury them".
>>
>>128386657

It's hard to overstate how fucking annoying fighting Ermor is, especially from the Ermor side of things.

Realize that to have any realistic chance against Ermor, you must have a way to win fights against hordes of Undead, backed by B9 + two other blessed Sacreds, and a bunch of D mages spamming who knows what. You have to do all this while making sure your army doesn't starve.

Oh, and if you somehow pull that all off your reward is a bunch of provinces with 50 population, so you're fucked whenever somebody decides to take advantage of your weakness.

Ermor is only "balanced" if the whole world commits to taking them down. And since there's such a strong incentive to let everyone ELSE deal with Ermor, good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>128428062

Late Age independents can be dumb sometimes. I played a game as LA T'ien Ch'i where my ENTIRE cap ring was Heavy Cavalry.
>>
>>128421783
if you have 10 mages that can cast a E3S1 spell, then you could have had 10 mages spamming much lower level spells that are just as effective.

Also, how do you plan to get your mages to target the important units instead of chaff?

Tried out MA tien chi, and their normal mages are either E1S1 at best or W/N11 + randoms. What the fuck are you supposed to do with these?

The celestial master is A1W2E1S1, except that water is nearly useless on land and 3x level 1s suck compared to 1x level 2. The imperial alchemist is slightly better, but not sacred, and still has the problem of having way too many L1s and only 2 L2s.
>>
>>128432297
>what do you do with E1S1
gifts from heaven
>>
>>128432563
How are you getting them to E3? Communions?
>>
>>128433035
Yeah, that's the general idea.
>>
>>128433173
What are you supposed to do with the other mages that don't have astral?
>>
>>128433035

Communion Master, Summon Earthpower, 3xGifts from Heaven || 3xBlade Wind.
>>
>>128433737
what? how are you queing up 6 spells after master/earthpower?
>>
>>128433565

>E1S1
>Communion Master Matrix
>Put Your Fucking Celestials And Alchemists in the Communion to cast the Phat buff spells, keeping in mind the slaves will take hella fatigue for spells cast from paths they don't have.

>>128432297

>10 mages that can cast a E3S1 spell

Aka 12 geomancers

> target the important units instead of chaff?

SP player detected. MP players do not use endless chaff hordes. If they are, you just cast Flaming Arrows out of a communion, and let your comp-bows do the walking.

Also it literally doesn't matter. Killing 150 squares of enemies in the first 5 turns (or, 100, given prec issues) will rout most chaff hordes.

> The celestial master is A1W2E1S1

C O M M U N I O N S
O
M
M
U
N
I
O
N
S
>>
>>128434007
|| means or
>>
>>128434007

That's an "or"
>>
>>128434007
> what? how are you queing up 6 spells after master/earthpower?

> 3xGifts from Heaven || 3xBlade Wind.

|| means or. Not in any specific context, just in a basic logic looking at it context. Note that I am not the guy that posted that. Seems blindingly obvious.
>>
>mage can command up to 15 normal units or up to 40 magical beings
>try to assign him more than 15 magical beings
>game won't let me

Why? They have the magic being icon.
>>
File: aaaahhhh.jpg (59KB, 1169x156px) Image search: [Google]
aaaahhhh.jpg
59KB, 1169x156px
ELVES
>>
>>128435435
Are you trying to mix different unit types together?

The game won't allow you to put mindless units with regular ones.
>>
Does Second Sun negate Utterdark?

Is there any spell that can counter Utterdark or Darkness (on a battlefield)?
>>
>>128435824
>any spell that can counter Utterdark
beyond Dispel or just making more globals, that is
>>
>>128435824
Solar Brilliance.
Though make sure your troops don't need eyes or undead before casting.
>>
>>128435931
>>128435824

Solar Brilliance does on the battlefield. Second Sun counters Utterdark.
>>
It's only turn 6 and the fucking chinks are already staling.
>>
>>128437467
At least it's not Ulm.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00001.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00001.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
Not sure if this was really worth it, but fuck it I was never going to win this game anyway.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00002.jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00002.jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
>>128437714
When looking at this screenshot, keep in mind that this is a "no skeletons" game. :^)
>>
>>128437714
It would appear that Sceleria dun goofed
>>
>>128437714
how the hell? foul vapors or RoS or what?
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00003.jpg (678KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00003.jpg
678KB, 1920x1080px
>>128438140
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what his plan was. All those Thaumaturgs and Grand Thaumaturgs did nothing but spam Banishment all battle long.

>>128438235
I had a bunch of battlefield spells. Foul Vapors, Rigor Mortis, Antimagic, Mass Protection, etc. No RoS though.
>>
>>128437834

in end, skeletons will eat us all

it is what we do with our time before then that matters
>>
>>128437714
>2,822 losses combined
>all those dead mages

Must have been an epic fight man. I'd love to watch the actual battle.
>>
>>128438389
>>128438235

My guess is the thaumaturgs eventually died of poison, and the leaderless skellies then faded away. It took a long time, though, so a lot of carrion beasts etc died before that happened.

Nothing else really fits with the casualty rates.

If there'd been a mound king in there, things mighta gone differently.
>>
File: 1452640702784.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1452640702784.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>Hundreds of hours in this game and I'm still shit
>>
>>128438389
So did he just forget to script? Or did he put more faith in his skellys than they really deserve?
>>
>>128438389
I've had that happen as Sceleria due to scripting stuff that was out of range, wither bones for example, still doesn't explain why no antimagic.
>>
>>128438486

3000 dead skeletons isn't really the same as 3000 actual casualties.

And my opponent in a game i'm in managed to lose more mages fighting PD last turn.
>>
>>128438596
Well, if you know you're shit, that's the first step. Second step is identifying why you're shit, what gives you a problem or is obviously sub-par?
>>
>>128438712
Well yeah, I know, but it's still an impressive amount to lose in one battle. At least, to me it is. I've never had a single army over maybe 400.
>>
>>128438783
Seems like I have a tendency to lose big battles then it all goes downhill from there, although I don't actually have that much experience fighting in lategame
>>
>>128438614

Who needs more faith? Look how well they did against a big pile of transformed mages and elephant skeletons and shit. And that amount of dead skeletons isn't even a loss for sceleria, it's the thaumaturgs that are the only real cost.

>>128438665

Aspho is basically dead, that's their last army. When your foe is defeated, people get lazy.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00004.jpg (714KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00004.jpg
714KB, 1920x1080px
>>128438574
I helped things along with Mind Burn, which is great for situations like this because it'll ignore all skellies and go straight for the mages.

He did have some poor little Atavi troops (from PD) in his ranks though, which my mages seemed to prefer targeting over the actual threats.
>>
>>128438879

If you think your problem is losing battles, you have not identified your problem. Losing battles is a symptom, not the cause.
>>
>>128438898
>Aspho is basically dead, that's their last army. When your foe is defeated, people get lazy.
That's true, but don't forget that Sceleria started this war in order to steal my GoH, which he has yet to do since he can't actually break my cap. And if he does manage to assault it, inside he'll find a fun surprise waiting for his skelly hordes.
>>
>>128438879
I presume you've watched said big battles? The best way to find what works is to see what your oponent did that was so devastating, or what you did that messed everything up.
>>
>>128439102

Likely his problems aren't related to the battles. Usually, when people 'lose big battles and things go downhill', they're a) forming doomstacks instead of armysplitting b) not researching properly/quickly and instead relying on piles of troops c) not expanding properly so they're generally outnumbered, etc.

No amount of battle strategy will help you if you have no magic support, not enough troops, no gold, etc.
>>
>>128438898
They failed to protect the mages, and trading essentially 4 to 1 with other weak undead isn't exactly good. Though this is one battle and I have no idea how that game is going. If thats aspho's only fighting force and Sceleria can send another large army like that to finish him, then yeah, this aint no biggie. Still though, seems strange that he didn't even try to buff his skellys at all and just had his mages trying to banish asphos undead. Seems like a waste.
>>
>>128439031
No, I've definitely lost battles because I've forgotten to script one or two important things that would have stopped certain enemy tactics.
>>
>>128439330
>Though this is one battle and I have no idea how that game is going.
Like I said before, I have no chance to win this game. Sceleria backstabbed me while I was at war with Marignon and Abysia (in which I was already taking heavy losses), and after that literally all of my neighbours started vulturing my shit so now I've got Ulm and Jotunheim to deal with as well. My chances of survival are zero, so I'm just in it to deal some damage before I'm dead.
>>
>>128439293
True, but that'll become obvious when he tells how he's losing the big battles, because it also could be due to army composition or what he's casting or how he's using formations.
>>
>>128439330

They didn't trade 4-1. They were trading likely 2-1, maybe 3-1, then their wizards died and they stopped moving. But it doesn't matter. Sceleria gets more undead than aspho, by a ratio of like 5-1.

>>128439539

Mari got killed by Jotun. They attacked you with the remnants of their army (around 100 xbows), which died ingloriously, as part of the peace/surrender agreement with Jotun.

You invaded Aby, were doing pretty okay (although were getting stymied by firestorm), and then Sceleria hit you. They invaded and Jotun did (jotun shouldn't have surprised you, they're allied to aby) around the same time. At that point you basically seemed to have lost, this is the first sign i've seen of you even inflicting casualties.

Ulm is dead, and AI. That fort they have on the peninsula is like, one of 3 remaining provinces or something. I'm not sure how they could possibly be attacking you.
>>
>>128439413
Before hitting end turn, make sure to double check your commanders and squads orders. Also, don't forget hotkeys. Being able to set a couple of scripts to keys then just go through and mass assign them is key when you start getting 10+ mages and a good chunk of them are going to be casting the same stuff. Another trick is to rename your mages to what magic paths they have so if you're looking at the army setup you can see exactly what they have and make sure you didn't script the wrong guy without having to check their individual stats. It'll save you a lot of time and let you focus on the important things. Don't bunch your mages up either, one bad evo and you're done. If you've noticed that your guys keep breaking script due to lack of range, don't be afraid to push them up closer. Your normal units should still be in front, obviously, but the closer the enemy is, the more accurate your mages will be which can tip the scales in your favor.
>>
>>128440319

renaming mages after their paths makes me literally lose interest in the game

like, walk away, fuck this, i'm done.
>>
>>128440209
>Mari got killed by Jotun. They attacked you with the remnants of their army (around 100 xbows), which died ingloriously, as part of the peace/surrender agreement with Jotun.
Yeah no. I was fighting them long before that, together with Jotunheim.

>You invaded Aby, were doing pretty okay (although were getting stymied by firestorm), and then Sceleria hit you.
I was at war with Abysia long before Sceleria attacked me. Abysia started that war by claiming he was "protecting Jotunheim" for some reason.

>They invaded and Jotun did (jotun shouldn't have surprised you, they're allied to aby) around the same time. At that point you basically seemed to have lost, this is the first sign i've seen of you even inflicting casualties.
Jotun didn't join the gangbang until after Sceleria already had 3500 skeletons on my land for a while. Before that he had been friendly with me most of the way, apart from trying to sell me out to Marignon and then changing his mind at the last moment. It's less an issue of helping Abysia and more about taking free land off an opponent who can't fight back.

>Ulm is dead, and AI. That fort they have on the peninsula is like, one of 3 remaining provinces or something. I'm not sure how they could possibly be attacking you.
I didn't notice he was AI, but he took one or two of my provinces so I figured he was just vulturing like Jotun is.
>>
>>128440430

Select the mages you want to script on the strategic map. Then go into tactics and they'll be highlighted for you to assign orders.
>>
>>128440430
Don't name them after the paths, add a surname or guildname for each path.
>>
when you play multiplayer can you choose which faction period you can pick?
>>
>>128441368
The admin chooses the period (or "age"), and you choose a nation from that age. You can't have nations from multiple ages in the same game (well, not without mods anyway).
>>
>>128441569
I see

I'm tempting to get the game for the necromancy aspect but I'm not sure whether or not, after reading the thread, playing ermor is multiplayer acceptable
>>
>>128441706
MA Ermor is arguably the strongest nation in the game when played right, but it's not the best nation to play in MP if you're new because a lot of people are going to treat you like the #1 enemy.

They're great in SP though. The AI is pretty bad to begin with, but they have absolutely no idea how to handle freespawn nations like Ermor so you can drown the map in skeletons.
>>
>>128441706
Doesn't matter what you play as long as you don't act like an asshole.
>>
>>128440723
>>128441084

All good advice, I wanted to give him dummy proof shit though. Whatever floats your boat. I do surnames, never thought of the guild thing though. Though I generally don't do that until I have like 15 to 20 mages in a single army.
>>
Hey antiskeleton guys

I started attacking Ermor some turns ago, and we had a clash (picture).
Since both of us lost a lot of stuff, it seems like both of us prefered not fighting anymore.
Also one turn after that Assdod attacked me so I had to retread to defend myself.

And Atlantis is probably going to attack me this turn (Ermor told he is friends with Atlantis and they were going to buttrape me, but I don't really know whether or not this was the truth)

So I'm not going to attack Ermor again until I can fight those invaders back, sorry.

Also Assdod prepare yourself, you are going to get so fucking rekt.
>>
>>128434037
How do you keep the geomancers alive (im assuming you are using them as slaves) when celestials/alchemists cast non-path spells?
>>
File: dead birds vs dead humans.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dead birds vs dead humans.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>128442304
Welp, forgot pic
>>
>>128435695
no, it says leadership 15, but when i click on it it says the mage can command up to 15 normal or 40 magic beings. So i try giving him 40 magic beings and it caps out at 15...
>>
File: dead birds vs dead humans.png (823KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dead birds vs dead humans.png
823KB, 1280x1024px
>>128442797
W R O N G
P I C

forget it, i'm retarded
>>
>>128442797
I recommend you get some sleep or something anon.
>>
>>128442860
And you're sure they're magic creatures?

Can you screenshot it? That shounds like a bug.
>>
>>128443086
;_;
>>
>>128441706

There's plenty of other "Necromancy" nations if you don't want to dive into Ermor. LA C'Tis, MA Sceleria, and MA Nazca can all summon undead with their Priests.
>>
>>128442739

more slaves to soak the fatigue better, reinvig, regen, casting very few fucking spells that aren't e or s.

Also they die in longer battles and I don't care because I go fewslaves now. With how the pathcost/fatiguesharing mechanics work it's better to just have 2 slaves you need to replace after any hard battle, than trying to build a sustainable thing that means half your guys have to be slaves.

>>128442860

Then you're reading it wrong. odds are, he commands 40 normal and 15 magic and you got it mixed up.
>>
>>128442304
Gonna have to beat Vanheim to do that
>>128435471
>>
>>128443480

Wait, so elves just invaded c'tis? Ugh.

Yet another game goes to ermor.
>>
File: NewYorkGiants.jpg (741KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NewYorkGiants.jpg
741KB, 1920x1080px
>>128443480
>>128443197

Fuck it.

Gonna march through nazca and go fuck up some skeletons.
>>
>>128407480
I know it's not a good idea, believe me.
But the logic is that I'd rather fight you now than after you've eaten the lizards and are bigger and stronger.

Probably still a miscalculation on my part, but the die is cast.
>>
>>128443740
>Ashdod
>>
File: girl 00.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
girl 00.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
What about a nation that gets to cast a 0 Gen 0 Conjuration B1 Global that grants every unit and commander of every nation immortality?
>>
>>128445429

Ashdod are invading nazca.

Pretty sure they aren't invading c'tis at the same time.
>>
Yea Nazca sorry about attacking you, ill retreat my troops and try to deal with the elven infestation instead. I would apreciate if you would let me deal with vanheim while you deal with ermor.
>>
>>128445648
What about a nation that sucks your cute, tiny dick?
>>
How good is Turmoil/Luck or (if you are going a heavy scales build) Order 1/Luck with MA TC? If you spam the H2 priests (1 or 2 out of every fort, then mass geomancers as normal), you should get tons of good events.
>>
>>128445824
i want my farm back and 200g, since you literally took it away from me 2 turns
>>
>>128446543
MA TC needs scales

All of the scales
>>
>>128446543

Extremely shit.

Order/Luck can be nice. You know, order3. And then luck with spare points. Unlocks some very nice events.

Not going to explain the early gold/late gold/reliability/gold curve to someone who didn't get the basic idea of communions existing.
>>
C'tis you had one job, and that was to kill my Prophet. Until you do so he's going to continue being a nuisance in your back lines, spreading Dominion as prophets do.

I want that muted fool dead.
>>
>>128446710
Deal
>>
>>128446870
Also, I'm going to call BS on the whole attacking Nazca to get to me, considering we were adjacent from the other side.

Were being the operative word, since I see Vanheim decided to move in.
>>
File: 1450348816721.jpg (49KB, 423x389px) Image search: [Google]
1450348816721.jpg
49KB, 423x389px
>2016
>Still no cat nation
>Still no dog nation
>Still no sex change spell
>Still no bug nation

>Meme goat undertale nation
>>
>>128447165

Different giants, bud.
>>
>>128447165
I only attacked nazca because i wanted his land. Never said anything about figthing you, that was someone else. But id still like to see you removed, you are playing Ermor after all.
>>
>>128447450
please hide your fetishes, this is a cristian board
>>
>>128447557

this is a fucking pantokratic board

worship your son of god somewhere else

here we pray to gigantic carp men
>>
File: Untitled.png (168KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 800x640px
>>128447557
>>128447450
>>
Can immobile gods cast cloud trapeze? How about other ritual movement spells?
>>
>>128449717
Teleport works for some immobiles, but there are a few that can't move under any circumstance.
>>
>>128449717
IT
DEEP
ENDS
>>
>>128437467
Sorry about that. It said it got the wrong turn file.
>>
File: 1430414827669.png (85KB, 385x525px) Image search: [Google]
1430414827669.png
85KB, 385x525px
>>128447450
>there's a frog nation
>>
>>128443275
Don't forget EA Lanka, if you want some blood with your undead.
>>
>>128446756
>>128446783
I totally understand communions and how awesome Geomancers are as a result; I was proposing using their H2 event bringer priests with luck over order to make it so that they get more gems. I was asking if people have tried this, since I don't know how big of an impact a handful of event bonuses in every fort will have. This build would still be running Prod 3 and Growth 3 for reliable gold.

In my TC game, I found myself gated by resources and gems rather than gold. Geomancers are cheap, and even with a fort in every other province I had no trouble maxing them.

What I ran into trouble with was actually limited resources and gems, even with prod 3.

Crossbows are slow enough that just building them from every fort and then marching them up to the front lines is extremely painful, and they cost so many resources that it's hard to reinforce from frontline forts alone.

Since the vulnerability of mass geomancers to battlefield clearing spells meant that I needed to only move defensively (OP pic related), I needed a fair few golems to check provinces before moving my squishy mage balls in. I didn't have enough pearls and gems for gear to produce enough of them, and sorcerers of the sand kept fucking my shit up. This immobility eventually led to my loss, since I couldn't get my armies into enemy territory fast enough to stop the big bad from winning. I think that getting more gems out of event boosting + luck would have helped with this tremendously.
>>
File: 1413862996202.png (253KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413862996202.png
253KB, 550x700px
>>128450145
>There's an orgy nation
>>
>>128450145
Edit that picture from "munch munch" to "muuch muuch" ty
>>
File: Untitled.png (83KB, 385x525px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
83KB, 385x525px
>>128450808
ez
>>
File: pan.jpg (42KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
pan.jpg
42KB, 419x296px
>>128448141
>Implying Pan ever not stales
>>
File: suwa muuch.png (97KB, 385x525px) Image search: [Google]
suwa muuch.png
97KB, 385x525px
>>128450808
>>
>>128451313
Stale Pan never once staled. He just boypussied out. Pan was right
>>
>>128451502
>>128451184
OH BOY SURE IS NICE WEATHER IN DOMINIONS HUH
>>
>>128446783
>Not going to explain the early gold/late gold/reliability/gold curve to someone who didn't get the basic idea of communions existing.
Why do you think that he doesn't understand communions? He explicitly mentioned 'mass geomancers as normal' which generally implies communions. Most of /domg/ is awful at the game, of course, but that kind of attitude doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>128449717
Immobile always blocks movement spells other than Teleport (I haven't tried Gateway, but I know that Cloud Trapeze, Stygian Paths, Faery Trod, and Astral Travel are all denied). The Monument (I think it's the only one, but there might be others) have a true immobility special that prevents it from teleporting as well.
>>
>>128451864
The title got me.
>>
>>128450660
Why resources and gems? Tien has some of the best searchers in the game.
>>
File: BestDog.png (185KB, 617x319px) Image search: [Google]
BestDog.png
185KB, 617x319px
>>128447450

>Still no dog nation
>>
File: pan meme picture.png (2MB, 1654x724px) Image search: [Google]
pan meme picture.png
2MB, 1654x724px
>>128447450
>No dog nation

PAN WAS RIGHT
>>
>>128450660

Your assumption is that crossbows are necessary or even helpful for MA TC. That other TC troops need to be spammed. That luck is good.

You don't need golems to take provinces. You know what takes provinces? 10 infantry. Geomancers can Iron Warriors themselves (*not even domgmod iron warriors) first turn defensively, so rain of stones is not something you are scared of. It's something you use, extensively, on your own units (enlarged, mistformed, ironskinned), first turn (*turn order, *communion master matrixes). You also don't put all your geomancers in the same fucking army. You advance in parallel, like a sane person.

MA TC's power is in it's mages. Not in crossbows and golems. You can't use mages properly, and put them in doomstacks and attack PD with golems and whatever, and that's great, you're a noob. That doesn't mean everyone else is wrong about how MA TC works - it means you are bad at the game.

Going Turmoil/Prod/Luck will not help you whatsoever.
>>
>>128453083

There was someone earlier in the bread with the same writing style who kept implying everyone was wrong about the game because how could you possibly cast gifts of heaven as MA TC, it's impawsible.
>>
>>128454831
Mapmaking Ermor / Cataclysm Orange can you fuck off please nobody likes you and you are bad at Dominions
>>
>>128436305
>Second Sun counters Utterdark.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>128455997

Yeah, no, my bad. It counters the darkness from when you steal the sun, as xibalba. Also, you can steal the second sun.
>>
>>128454831
Yes, I understand how small groups can take provinces. If your armies (note: multiple. Not one deathball) are near the front and your opponent is actually fighting back, then you may need to move your armies into enemy provinces. Waiting a turn to do so when your opponent can also use magic phase movement is both slower and risky. Using golems to teleport into the province that your army also moves into ensures that you have the first turn advantage so that you CAN do all of those nice self buffs to make your mages survive RoS and also use that spell as part of your round 1 arsenal.

Crossbows are nice because they can actually deal some damage to buffed units where archers generally didn't. Of course TC's power is in its mages, but I don't see how fielding strictly chaff alongside them is useful.

Your assumptions about my play are not really helpful, and if you think that making a few calendar makers with luck scales is godawful you can leave it at that, and if you actually have experience with luck scales and firebirds or a similar event boosting setup then you can actually help provide some meaningful insight.

>>128455251
I don't think that he's bad at dominions. If anything, he seems like a very experienced player. He just prefers insulting and self congratulating which can be annoying.
>>
>>128453543
Maybe I just got unlucky, but I had only like four or five geared golems for pushing, and the one golem that I lost felt very painful to replace.
>>
>>128456137
Wait, how does that work? You can cast Steal the Sun again and it stacks? Or do you just mean that casting Steal the Sun when Second Sun is up reverts the world to normal?
>>
>>128438596
don't sweat it, I haven't even launched the game yet
>>
>>128456523

One communion master dropping rocks will deal damage to buffed units to the tune of roughly 30 crossbowmen, and will instantly kill things crossbowmen can't harm. You don't bring archers once the game hits that stage. Mages are your archery. Your troops are there purely to keep flyers and fast movers safely away from your mages. The exception is chaff hordes. If you know you are going to fight those, some cheap bowmen to put flaming arrows on to help clear is nice. Similarly, if you're facing b9, it's a strat to clear it. Fatigue/poison/mr-buffed evos is better, but eh.

Firebirds were/are (I think that possibly got patched) so great because you could spam them for 2 fire gems each from the very early game, and turn fire income into events. Ministers of Rituals cost 70g, and are sacred, so upkeep isn't a big issue, but they also cost a fort turn. Sure, they'll eventually pay for more forts (if causes events hasn't been patched), but the lost turns of mage recruitment will probably see you dead or underexpanded long before then. Didn't realize they had causes events, but they're still not firebird-tier, because of that fort turn (dunno how the upkeep would pan out).

I have a lot of experience with luck scales. They are great. A great scale. I take them over growth 3 (although growth 1 is usually better). But only WITH order. Turmoil is never, ever worth it. Joining games in the 'hope' that you'll get early luck gold events is shit play with any nation that needs gold, and TC depends entirely on fast forts. If you don't have fast forts, as TC, you don't have enough mages to win your first war on time, and then you lose.

You lose because a frontrunner outdistances you and snowballs and wins. Like your experience. If you don't die first.
>>
>>128457230

You can steal two suns. The first sun, and the second sun. Or so i'm told, I haven't personally done it.

>>128458307
(cont)

If you're linebreaking against a defended front (which rarely ever actually happens, usually you just play pitch black grenade chess with your opponent over a wider area and a few forts), a single SC is generally a bad choice unless you vastly out-tech your opponent. If mages are in the field, there are too many ways for your SC to get bogged down or killed, and unlike in dom3, you cannot defend against all, or even some of them. I had a MR 22 SC get killed with a single non-pen boosted soul slay. Literally first turn, 1 enemy mage in the field. Incinerate. Frozen Heart. Maggots. Tangle Vines/Bonds of Fire/Earth Grip. Drain Life. Bane Fire. Thunderstrike. Orb Lightning. Paralyze. Mind Burn. Ghost Grip. Corpse Constructs. Elementals.

If I need to go headfirst into an enemy province where I expect first turn rain of stones (or EQ, or firestorm, or whatever) with a human mage nation, I use a small strike force of armoured mages. I actually put armour on them. Armour of Knights for choice, but anything works. Also I try to have Amulet of Giants for them, as well. Sure, they're wearing 20 gems each, but being able to attack with armoured troops and kill the enemy RoSer/RoS-proof mages is extremely ideal.

There's also seduction/assassination (Huli Jing) although it's not a great option for MA TC as it is for some other nations, and remotes. Hammer a province with seeking arrow, earth attack, phantasmal assault, etc, deplete their gems or kill their mages, and then attack with your strike team (not with the full army).

Raid behind their lines with flying/stealthy summons. Etc.

What you use a big sturdy chassis for when fighting an enemy army is you send decoys + it + bodyguards against the army and have it drop RoS/Firestorm/Wrathful Skies/Grip of Winter/Heat From Hell/etc.
>>
>>128456523

using teleporting thugs/mages to take out PD in the magic phase and stymie defensive movement traps is a thing you can do, but you don't need a golem for that. A couple cmasters or imperial alchs with a2 can do it. A few elementals will take care of PD. Even that's not super reliable. I have personally counterteleported antithugs and mages in to secure a DFT against magical movement. The worst thing about golems is that they're limited in role. They teleport in and punch stuff. Unlike tarts or telkhines or whatever, they become easy to predict pretty quickly, which means if you're using them to clear a path for your army, they're gonna get countered. Their teleport mobility is nice if an enemy somehow has an army that can't kill them (all fire mages and you equip it with fire resistance, for example).
>>
What's a grayed out spell mean? When setting battle orders
>>
>>128463525

Your mage's paths is/are not high enough to cast the spell.
>>
>>128454831
First turn rain of stones is never a problem when you're defensive, he specifically said when he was on the offensive, which is when RoS rapes mages.

10 troops take provinces until your oppenent gets wise to it and starts predicitively upping PD so that 10 troops can't take provinces.

Golems are very useful to stop RoS traps, though you legit just want to tele them in with some useless (fire) gems so they spring the trap, or cause armywide gem expenditure then have them retreat to safety, rather than trying to turn an awful chassis into a SC
>>
Is the Pantokrator actually omnipotent, or is he just what you get when you take a pretender and add infinite resources+infinite turns?
>>
>>128468040
more of the latter
>>
>>128464481
Aside from mage Tartarians, and units that you need Wish to access, what would you consider a good SC chassis?
>>
>>128468040
>>128468326

They're an old style overgod, so they can do pretty much anything they want, but can still get blindsided. No unit in dom4 really expresses that kind of ability.

>>128464481

If someone spends a huge amount of money to force you to use 20 troops and a mage to take provinces instead of 10 troops, they've just spent way more gold than you for less effect. Which is funny as hell.

Triggering gem usage with magic movement doesn't need a summoned unit as MA TC, your national mages will do it just fine, and even if you load it with defense gear, a golem will still just sometimes die from long range single target spells even if his job is just to trigger gem usage.

And any competent player will put enough gems for 2 battles worth of casts on anything that might get into a magic phase battle. Costs some gems, but that's what gems are for. Winning battles, and winning wars.

And if magic phase gem depletion starts happen, so does magic phase retreat cutting, and scripting mages to shoot the kind of thing that is doing the gem depletion to death.

But it can work against people who aren't expecting it/don't know it exists as an option, sure.
>>
>>128469084
>No unit in dom4 really expresses that kind of ability.
A unit with a bunch of Magical Power Wishes does, doesn't he?

Given plenty of years of united peace worth of resources and turns the PG can get that power easily enough.
>>
>>128468727
It
Depends.
There are almost no generic SC outside of tarts and to a lesser degree wraith lords.
But nat'l summons have a variety of SC material, Marble oracles, Neifels and skrattir, etc.
>>
What is the coolest looking pretender? I like Virtue for LA Marignon
>>
>>128469370

Dominions is not a game about being pantokrator. It's a game about pretender gods and mortal mages. The implication of the pantokrator is that he has more power than can be expressed through magic paths and dominions spells. Fairly trivially imprisoning powerful beings and the like, to the point that challenging him just leads to defeat.
>>
>>128469084
>old style overgod
What is an "old style overgod"?
I've read some Forgotten Realms so I think I know what an overgod is, but I don't understand the adjectives you've applied to it.
>>
>>128470051
The dragons (east and west) look pretty dope given the pixally nature. There does in general seem to be an extra cost of looking dope making them more expensive.
>>
>>128473118
that's true. Most of the pretenders I play are boring yet effective: Statues, Giant Head, Earth Mother.
>>
>>128475791
Tree
>>
>>128475791
Erf Snek
>>
>>128470051
Father of the Sea looks pretty damn sweet.
Thematically, the messenger pretenders like the Virtue, Pheonix and so on are really neat, it's a shame they're expensive for what you get.
>>
>>128470051
I love the eastern dragons, which makes it even more of a shame that they kind of suck.
>>
>>128473107
Pantokrator is more of a monotheistic christian/jewish God, while pretendents are rather politheistic ancient greek/roman etc. deities.
>>
>>128464481
>is never a problem when defensive.

Not entirely true. Vanilla RoS is 1 gem on a four path mage. If you field such a mage, it won't trigger gemspending, so defensive buffs won't fire, which means that you can still btfo enemies if they don't have fliers.
>>
>all pretenders are now sacred and benefit from their blesses
How much does this change things?
>>
>>128476212
Phoenix is actually pretty cheap, it's just that you don't usually want Air/Fire paths.
>>
>>128480147
N9 now goes on pretty much everything.
>>
>>128480147
N9 statues would be even harder to kill in their dominion, but probably not that much aside from that. Would make some awake pretenders more viable since they would get regen + recuperation (thrice horned boar for one).

>>128480682
It's also pretty squishy, but air/fire isn't very useful, yeah.
>>
>>128481057
>It's also pretty squishy, but air/fire isn't very useful, yeah.
It's immortal and you're likely only going to be using it as a super mage. As long as it isn't human-level squishy, it's fine. It suffers more from its lack of slots than from its base protection and HP, but even that isn't much of a barrier to choosing it. If it was something like astral/water or nature/water, TC would choose it almost every game. (not to say that those are fitting paths or anything, just that mechanically an x/W pretender at that price would be valued for an imprisoned bless)
>>
Ok, /domg/, there are three items that provide supply and five that mess with scouting reports. I'd like to balance them so that going up in research provides clear rewards, while making them worthwhile on their own.

Supply proposal:
Cauldron: N3, construction 0, 150 supply: This provides plenty of supply, but is only accessible to a handful of nations early on. (About 1/4 of nations have recruitable N3s; most of these require randoms on STRs, though)
Option: Insp -1: Makes marginally less convenient to use, fits flavor text.

Wineskin: N1 Construction 4, 50 supply. The upgrade is that this is accessible to far more nations than the cauldron is. However, it takes a meaningful research investment to access. It is equally efficient without hammers, and significantly more efficient with hammers. It does not render the cauldron completely obsolete, though, since cauldron allows you to stack more food items on one commander. This is a tiny niche, though. Alternate option: Make wineskins the const 0 option, but keep them from being more efficient than the cauldron even with hammers.

Summer Sword: N1E1, Construction 6: 200 supply: This is a strict upgrade in terms of efficiency over the other items, but it takes a rather significant amount of research to accomplish. That it can cast tangle vines (or possibly an upgraded version...) is a small bonus.

Scout Reports: To be useful, these need to be relatively easy to use even at low levels.

Gossamer Cloth: - smaller report (A3N1) -> A1N1; Const 2->Const 4; -80 armysize

Cauldron of Elven Hall - smaller report (A3) ->A2 Const 4->Const 0; -75 armysize

Mirror of False Impressions Const 6 (A2) -> A1
All units look the same

Effigy of War: Larger reports (N1D1) +50 -> +75, Const 2->Const 0

Enchanted mirror: Larger Reports Const4 (A 2) +75 -> +100

Thoughts?
>>
>>128487246
If you make the cauldron -1 insp I don't think people would really use it, since the nations that could craft it might not have that many problems with supply if they have strong nature mages anyway.
Given that I don't see people use the army scouting items that often, I can't really say that I disagree with those changes.
>>
>>128487246
I like the changes to armysize items, but I think Cauldron of Elven Hall and Gossamer Cloth are too similar. Most nations which can build Gossamer Cloth can build Cauldron of Elven Hall as well, and they give pretty much the same effects for the same price.

Also, Gossamer Cloth is A2N1 in vanilla, not A3N1.

I don't like the changes to supply items. I'd rather have Wineskins left as the most efficient supply item (especially since nations without native N don't have any other option) and have the other supply items provide additional benefits to make up for less efficient supply.

Nations with strong nature magic are usually the ones who need supply items the least, so give them some other benefits on the items instead.
>>
>>128489697
Oh yeah, gossamer should be 120.

I'm not sure why "nations without N access" should automatically get the best option for supply. It seems like the opposite to be true, if anything (and they still get the second most efficient supply item)
>>
>>128487246
I still would like a supply item outside of the N path, for those nations with little to no N access. (La Caelum and Ragha for quick examples)
>>
>>128490207
>I'm not sure why "nations without N access" should automatically get the best option for supply.
Because nations without N access already get fucked over hard enough in that area.

They have less nature income to make supply items with and they have more need for supply because their mages don't act like supply items.

Nations with good nature access often don't even need to use supply items because of all their mages, so I don't see why they'd need better access to them.
>>
>>128490782
Yeah, that's a change I don't think I'm going to implement. N=supply is pretty well dug into the lore, and I wound up not liking the last mod that changed that.

It's not like LA Caelum and Ragha don't have access to nature indies or have trouble with sieges in any case.
>>
Shillwinter pls make fire and water magic better
>>
>>128444189
What about the fact he's got a mino-bro on his side? Did you include that?
>>
Hey Van, I'm moving into 170 to complete the conquest of Manchaka. I just want to avoid a bump, so if you want to buy any provinces, or feel you deserve some for any reason, let me know via in game massage. I'll bring the oil.
>>
>>128497739
What happened on the Roman front?
>>
>>128501550
Carrion crows gathering in anticipation of a massive battle, largest of this game so far most likely. If you don't see me gloating in thread in a few days, I probably died.
>>
File: 1452704834690.gif (334KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452704834690.gif
334KB, 250x300px
Damn you Gods
>>
>>128505108
>>
Iron Angels are divine beings wielding enchanted weapons and wearing magical armor.

They can only be called down from the stellar spheres (or wherever they come from) with magic, and they are only called down because a living god said so. Once called down, they serve every whim of that god, even to the death.

But they decry religion and magic both. In fact, Iron Angels are supposed to be a living representation of man triumphing over magic and the divine.

Is it a reference that only Swedes will understand, or is it some kind of joke?
>>
>>128507686
Iron Angels are mechs.
>>
Official lore: A divine being summoned to this world to teach men to trust in themselves and the steel they wield. Armed with formidable gear, Iron Angels silently state the strength of superior skill and true craftsmanship. The Iron Angel teaches men not to trust in either magic or faith and demonstrates the weakness of blind faith by stopping sacred beings in their tracks. Fanatical adherents of other faiths will find themselves awed, belittled and unable to strike the angel. The Iron Angel never uses magic and his fist will strike magical beings with utmost judgment.

Unofficial lore: It's totally a mech.
>>
>>128507686
it's three hoburgs in a trenchcoat just tryanna get some of that steel maiden pussy.
>>
>>128508239
By the time they made the iron suit, all the steel maidens had left :(
>>
>>128508425
maybe the steel maidens are all going to iron angel mech academy. I'd watch that show.
>>
File: 2016-01-13_00001.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13_00001.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
Only three nations went to the deathmatch.
>>
File: the fight of the age.jpg (26KB, 558x291px) Image search: [Google]
the fight of the age.jpg
26KB, 558x291px
Sacrificial Goy, you will not be missed.

And damn, only three nations?
>>
>>128509897
Hey, I at least had the balls to show up. Spooky Doo will be somewhat, but not really, missed.

Also, can your god even hold that Arco?
>>
goddamn bastards didnt even give me the sword just cause I dont have hands
>>
Well hey like I could have sent a scout off to die but I'm glad I didn't. Mother Rus cares for her citizens.
>>
>>128507686
Nietzsche's Ubermensch
>>
>>128507939
>>128507823
It's a mech from space.
>>
Turns out my email client has been filtering mapmakingishard turn files because it's spam. Not anything else from llama. Just mapmakingishard. I thought it was on hold.

I guess maybe the bot thought it was an ad for viagra?
>>
>>128514561
Do you not have llama greenlit?
>>
Got the game cause figured steam won't have a 75% discount on the game til the end of time since flash sales are gone.
I'm going through all the beginner stuff and I be ready to play soon.
I remember somewhere in the manual said there was a pretender build that was suited for beginners but I forgot where it was and I'm having trouble finding it, can anyone tell me what it is, is it a fighty pretender?
>>
>>128517923
There is no single best beginner pretender build, but if you share what nation you're going for we can help you decide what pretender would help you accomplish your dreams.

For single player, though, it's honestly just not very important.
>>
>>128443192
Those were Tien Chi celestial soldiers and I was trying to assign them to mages. I think it might have been a one time bug because i cant replicate it now
>>
>>128517923
You can't really go wrong with an awake Earth snake for most nations.

Take E6 and put the rest into scales.
>>
>>128518060
I was thinking of man, , the rus factions, the vanheim faction-line, or caelum in that order of importance
>>
>>128518404
I also have a leaning towards the astral magic path
>>
Modding questions :

-is there any way to chagne PD costs or give them more than a max of 2 commanders?

-Allow a nation to build all forts? E.G. Palisades AND citadels?

-Build roads without a fort?

-Upgrade one type of fort to the other?
>>
File: Christmas.png (118KB, 608x263px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas.png
118KB, 608x263px
>>128518404
Ok. Well, Man is pretty tricky. Personally, I prefer taking a mage to make boosters for mages for an early-midgame war, but I've seen an N9 bless build that then went for Mother Oak and a heavy reliance on nature in general, and I think that an awake earth snake would also work okay, since the E minor bless is fine for both your mages and your wardens.

This is what my Man pretender would look like, but I'd want to mess around with Man's expansion a bit first to make sure that they can expand fine without a bless or awake pretender.

>>128518569
LA Bogarus uses astral magic heavily, and Caelum can take astral magic on its pretender to summon its 'good' summons, but most of the rest (Man, MA Rus, Vanheim) don't really have a great opportunity to use astral magic.
>>
>>128518569
Astral is kinda hard for beginners, and MA Man is kinda garbage. LA is decent though.
Vanheim is pretty simple and powerful in all eras though, so what do you want to know?
>>
>>128518746
>S2
Lel
>>
>>128518915
>bringing a squishy human pretender to a fight when your opponent knows he'll be there
>>
>>128518746
>cold 3
>mis 1
>s2
>n3
What are you doing
>>
>>128519034
>not knowing an teleporting S3 is death for him
>>
>>128519060
Making boosters and that's literally it.
>>
>>128518746
Thanks, is there a faction that likes to have a pretender that fights/is awake. (asides from the e6 earth snake)
I remember seeing the virtue a few months ago on the board that ended up with a boat load of battle wounds and liked the thought of having my pretender fight.
>>
>>128519120
A teleporting anything is death for him, because he's a squishy human that shouldn't see combat.
>>
>>128519124
Boosters don't effect magic duel
>>
>>128519184
Lots of factions like having an awake expander, but generally your pretender won't be carrying an early war. Dragons can work okay along with a rush strategy, but that's fairly dependent on having someone that you can rush nearby. They're very expensive for what you get if you can't do that.

Your pretender won't often be the unit that you gear up and send to fight enemy armies, since they'll usually be more useful as a spellcaster.
>>
>>128519362
He's not supposed to be dueling anything, magic or otherwise. If your stay at home pretender is getting magic dueled, then your problem is that your stay at home pretender is fighting period, not that your opponent is deploying a counter based on your path given vulnerability.
>>
>>128519492
Yes, but what the fuck is he good for then? His nature and earth is too low for him to not get his Mother Oak or EBDW stolen by Pangaea or Agartha, his astral is too low to be useful, air magic is good but primarily as a combat path, and cold 3 abf misfortune 1 only hurts you in the long run.
>>
>>128518874
What about astral makes it hard, is it harder than blood or is it about the same.
For the vanheim I just wanna know the few big key points about em, right now I'm just reading the manual and looking at the database for things I might've missed/sacreds
>>
>>128487246
Instead of making the summer sword a supply item, just make it cast a range 1, aoe 1 tangle vines spell every round (so basically, melee range).

So something like this :

#newspell
#copyspell "Tangle Vines"
#name "Tangle Vines "
#descr "Vines will ensnare anyone in the targeted area. The ensnared victims cannot move or attack anyone until they have destroyed the vines holding them. The stronger a victim is, the faster the vines will be destroyed and the more fertile the province is, the stronger the vines will be. Chance to break free is Unit Str + DRN vs 18 + growth scale - (1 if Waste) + (1 if Forest)."
#aoe 1
#range 1
#school -1
#path 0 -1
#friendlyimmune
#end

#selectitem 67
#autospell "Tangle Vines "
#autospellrepeat 1
#end

Note that i'm not sure how tangle vines work, the vine shield works on a similar principle but it doesn't permanently lock a unit down even though it activates on every attempted attack.
>>
>>128487246
Also you could try making the gossamer cloth give the glamour ability (which is a level 1 mirror image i believe), not just lower army size.
>>
>equipment is rusty
>have access to a lab
>doesnt get repaired

Why? How do you repair rusty equip?

Also what are some good stuff to wish for?
>>
>>128519669
He's good for making air amps, boots, bracelets, hammers, staffs of elemental mastery, and crystal gear. He can go for gem gen globals if uncontested or choose not to if they are. An air booster is important for letting an A3 mother cast turn 1 fog warriors. A4E4 gets you a half decent caster bless for your sacred mages in addition to the luxury staffs.
>>
>>128519686
Astral is something to use en masse with communions, usually to spam lots of spells or super charge a single one. Blood is more micro intensive but doesn't have to be used en masse to be effective.
Vanheim is about ultra strategic mobility through suprise stealth attacks and sailing. Air magic is arguably the strongest elemental combat path since lightning ignores armor and the buffs/debuffs are crazy strong so focus on that.
>>
>>128520081
Nearly everything there is utterly useless since man has such a garbage early and midgame.
>>
>>128520201
What does man have late game?
>>
>>128520107
What about caelum, I read that they use hit and run but I don't see how that works reading over the combat and retreat mechanics.
Are the mobility and stealth about hitting reinforcements or hitting the weak pd provinces?
For the communions, I'll probably find a way to use it effectively after my first few games.
>>
>>128520350
By hit and run, people are referring to attacking an enemy province, and then flying away after you capture it - not fighting and then retreating. Flying is the only way to move over enemy provinces, and stealth lets you move through them, so you can hit around their armies to take their undefended land and cripple them economically.

Caelum also focuses on air magic in most eras, even moreso than Vanheim.
>>
>>128520042
Rusty armor gets repaired using the resources in the province you're in. So if it has lots of resources, more armor gets repared per turn, but in low resource provinces it takes a while.
>>
>>128520350
Babby's first communion nation is Arco, so give em a whirl
>>
>>128520273
Fog Warriors and RoS I guess.
>>
>>128520495
>even moreso than Vanheim
Vanheim is one of the least magic centered nations considering the price and quality of their mages.
>>
>>128520042
>Also what are some good stuff to wish for?
Wish for queens of elemental water with 300+ VW attached to them.
>>
>>128520650
You can't do either of those things without boosters from your pretender or 1/160 luck on your cap only StR mages
>>
Thanks for all the info, I'll probably get some sleep and hit this game full steam when I wake up. Hopefully there's a multiplayer match when I'm ready
>>
>>128521534
Sorry, you can RoS with boots made by an E2 wiseman
>>
>>128521534
You can do both.

You just can't do turn 1 fog warriors, which I suppose is somewhat important.
>>
>>128521667
>You just can't do turn 1 fog warriors
Disregard that, forgot they have matrices.
>>
Given that the whole point of the RoS/Fog Warriors combo is to go off on turn 1, yeah I'd consider it fairly important.

>>128521738
They get matrices only with a pretender.

Upon review, I'd consider dropping astral and nature from the pretender and looking into some sort of titan. The more durable chassis would make it easier to deploy him in a midgame war to cast the fog warriors and so on himself. I'll put something together real quick.
>>
>>128521845
>They get matrices only with a pretender.
Um, are you talking about MA Man?

I was under the impression this was advice for LA Man, considering he mentioned other LA nations in >>128518404
>>
>>128521924
Yes. That explains why we've been talking past each other, lol. LA Man is totally different.
>>
new thread quick friends.
>>
>>128523015
New thread.
>>
>>128519669
>misf1 hurts you
Kek.
You get more indie attacks via turmoil than misf, order3 misf1 is a standard for a reason you nerd.
Thread posts: 772
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.