[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mmg/ Mega Man General Starforce 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 677
Thread images: 251

File: solo.gif (154KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
solo.gif
154KB, 500x680px
Going Solo Edition
Thread No.38
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread
>>127530317

>list of all games
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
http://megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic and Manga links
Archie
http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/mega-man/

Mega Man X scanlations
http://www.drneko.com/scanlation/rmseries/index.php

Novas Aventuras de Megaman in English
http://web.archive.org/web/20120601135528/http://opentrain.199xchan.org/?page_id=28

Translated Iwamoto Rockman X3 manga:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/izq53cce369o83f/RMX3_manga_part1.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zy077auo502lec/RMX3_manga_part2.rar

Megaman X2,X3,X4 - Iwamoto Manga Raws: http://digitalmegamanworld.com/Rockman-X-Manga/

Final Chapter of the Iwamoto Rockman X1 manga:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rrs47k206pj6aol/MMX_CH13.rar
The rest of the manga (minus chapter 12 part 2) can be found on Dr Neko

http://pastebin.com/iqg7uBU1
Master Paste of translated fanmade 4Komas and Short Mangas made on Pixiv. Regular updates.

>Music Playlists and Albums
http://pastebin.com/nCJKKTh5
This pastebin contains more than 50 albums and playlists of Mega Man music arrangements and remixes.

>Cartoons and Anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57JXaCsWY4c&list=PLHZZIc85hoGogta1t8aJHDwbgOZ2pnKNb
Ruby Spears Playlist

http://www.anime.megamanonline.org/
Contains episodes from Rockman.EXE and Ryuusei No Rockman. Includes English dubs if you like to torture yourself, and the original Japanese sub for the Upon a Star OVA and both the dub and sub of Day of Sigma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiSpoBtruw
Mega Man: Upon a Star English Dub
>>
File: 1445455219496.png (265KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445455219496.png
265KB, 500x500px
>>127945335
Day-chan a cutie!
>>
There's a few pages dedicated to Battle and Chase in here, mostly talking about who drew what illustrations and that Inafune spent a lot of time playing this game with his Son.
>>
File: Coldsteel Man.jpg (200KB, 776x769px) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel Man.jpg
200KB, 776x769px
>>127945230
NOW IT'S DONE

I forgot a pointless earring!
>>
File: daaaaay.png (381KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
daaaaay.png
381KB, 600x800px
>>127945535
He's a presh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w2mf_m_s6U&list=PL683F1BB46F17B91D&index=8
Star Force has some nice music.
>>
>>127946018
He's perfect

They added a page for Super Adventure Rockman. Inafune really didn't like this game at all.

>There was a phase when the company was basically selling Mega Man to the lowest bidder.

The person responsible for the project suddenly quit and when it was dropped on Inafune it was too far along to make any major changes. It's an unspoken rule that when making games geared toward kids you can't kill anyone.

>I will never let them do somethinglike this ever again. If we as developers start getting confused about what "safe for children" means, we'd not only be betraying our players, but I'd feel like Iwas betraying every single creator that ever put time into this series.

Hideki's illustration for the game is really nice.
>>
>>127946649
and then he did the x and zero series and everyone fucking dies horribly.
i know the classic series is more lighthearted, but it's hard to take inafune's statement seriously when the series already has such a dreadful future anyways.
>>
There's several pages dedicated to the Rockman Complete Works on the playstation. There's actually a few doodles in here I haven't seen before.

Higurashi only had one week to draw all of the updated art for the Mega Man 2 Robot Masters.
>>
>>127947367
Wow! I love all the new pictures, they're great.
>>
File: the better days.jpg (2MB, 1280x5805px) Image search: [Google]
the better days.jpg
2MB, 1280x5805px
Not too late for doctor posting!
>>
>>127946018
>he doesn't dislike Inafune
>>
>>127947367
It's also worth noting that when working on the Mega Man 6 art, he states Blizzard Man as his favorite and that he looked at pictures of people skiing for references. He used Musha Gundam and Knight Gundam as inspiration for redrawing Knight Man and Yamato Man.
>>
File: Karn.jpg (430KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Karn.jpg
430KB, 1024x1024px
>>127947838
In Powered Up, Yoshikawa used Karn from the Breath of Fire series as inspiration for Oil Man.
>>
There's bare any talk about Vile's designs in here but I thought these were some interesting little bits.

>Vile V is a one man army and proud of it!

>I brough in the Vile Mode to address the question "what would it be like to see combat through the eyes of the enemy?" I also wanted the fans to get the chance to see everything in a new light. It wouldhavebeen too obvious and boring if the new option was to play as Zero, right?
>>
>>127949540
Oh I remember that latter. At that point, being Mega Man X which Zero doesn't have his Z-Saber and all, yeah it would've been boring, it probably would've been just a palette swap of X.

Did they say anything about wanting to do more sequels of Maverick Hunter X?
>>
File: grumpysufferingpurple.jpg (202KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
grumpysufferingpurple.jpg
202KB, 637x900px
>>127949540
Somehow it ended up with me (and a few others in here) sympathizing with him.

>His character will never develop beyond "I'm gonna change the world and destroy X!"
>>
File: No friends.png (201KB, 560x444px) Image search: [Google]
No friends.png
201KB, 560x444px
>>127950408
Also no friends and will never know the meaning of friendship. Now I'm curious about X8 and why they brought him back.
>>
holy shit theres actually a mm thread here
>>
>>127950047
Nope. This book for the most part only talks about the character designs. Apparently Mizuno is a huge fan of Vile though.

Inafune made Storm Eagle and Chill Penguin.

>>127950876
Because he's fucking cool.

>>127951032
Welcome to the Mega Man general, anon! Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>127951149
Many thanks! I've got various doodles around, might post 'em if I feel up to it. Or take requests, who knows!
>>
>>127951285
We're always up for looking at people's fan art.

I'm reading the MM25 complete works and posting any interesting info I find in it.

There's a tiny little Mega Man sprite in the bottom left corner than runs as you flip the pages
>>
>Zero died in X1 but Inafune just came in one day saying, "Don't you think it'd be a shame to let Zero stay dead?" So we brought him back to life. It was that simple. Not only did we bring Zero back to life for no other reason than because we could, we brought him back in pieces. I don't know what I was thinking to tell you the truth -Tsuda
>>
>>127951149
Did they say about the inspirations that led to their designs? Like Vile for example.
>>
>>127951819
Inafune was just fighting for his waifu.
>>
>>127951881
Not in the book but I read on the wiki that he was inspired by Bubba Zenetti from Mad Max (this was probably a lie to keep them from getting sued by George Lucas) He actually has a lot more personality similarities to Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.
>>
>I get a lot of people asking me if Serges is Dr. Wily. I always give them the same answer "He might be... He might not be..."

Inafune thought it was fun to let players come to their own conclusions even though there's actually some striking subtle subtext to infer that Isoc is actually Dr. Wily.

The X hunters originally had a fourth female member and they were going to be called the Four Guardians. Violen also had a second form. Both of these were removed due to limitations.
>>
>>127952684
Giant Mechaniloid CF-0 was actually based on the physical appearance of one of the dev team members.
>>
>>127951819
Fucking Inafune.

>>127952684
That was only a little thing in the JP version, wasn't it? The localized version had Serges say something about a prophecy.
>>
>>127953319
The intro boss of X2?
>>
>>127953752
Yep. That's the one.
>>
File: 47090672_p19.jpg (145KB, 671x958px) Image search: [Google]
47090672_p19.jpg
145KB, 671x958px
>>
Dynamo was actually inspired by mounted cavalries and Western movie sources. His buster is shaped like the cylinder of a revolver. He was also given features from both X and Zero.

>I just wanted to make Signas look as proud and important as possible, so I gave him a lot of parts. I only realized how much trouble I had gotten myself into later, when I found out that he actually needed to sit down in one of the scenes. -Suetsugu
>>
>>127956180
>I drew Grizzly to look like a construction foreman. the kind of guy you'd want to call "boss!"

Gate was one of suetsugu's favorites and he was disappointed that he would be in any sequels so he included him in the illustration for the soundtrack CD.

He also notes that he was thinking of a "certain scientist" when designing Isoc.

>We had such a tight schedule for X6. I had just received my instructions for the designs and was like "hmm... Looks like we'll have some interesting bosses..." When someone from marketing dropped by and said, "Oh, hey Suetsugu... Do you have anything for us yet?" From that point on, everything I did involved tears.
>>
File: CrossEyedPomPom.jpg (24KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
CrossEyedPomPom.jpg
24KB, 400x306px
>>127957287
>From that point on, everything I did involved tears.
Oh my god.
>>
>>127957287
One of the reploids begging for help in X6 is a recolor of Middy from Mega Man Xtreme

>>127957413
>We're not exactly in a line of work that gets a lot of fan mail, and I'll be the first to admit that we feel a little under appreciated sometimes. I did however see some X fan art in a magazine while I was overseas. Kids on the opposite side of the Earth are trying to draw like me! I fremember basking in the warm fuzzy feeling that gave me
>>
File: Boltwoman Sept 2015copy.png (243KB, 643x799px) Image search: [Google]
Boltwoman Sept 2015copy.png
243KB, 643x799px
Fanmade RMs allowed?
>>
File: stealthshadowmanjump.png (6KB, 372x119px) Image search: [Google]
stealthshadowmanjump.png
6KB, 372x119px
A lot of the designs in X8 were inspired by the aesthetics of X1.

>>127958006
Absolutely. Pic related is my OC Stealth Woman.
>>
File: Radarwoman ref DEC2015 copy.png (187KB, 770x954px) Image search: [Google]
Radarwoman ref DEC2015 copy.png
187KB, 770x954px
>>127958183
Nice! I've no patience for spritework.
>>
>>127958183
Also others have shared their fan robots here in the past. I've saved art of almost all of them cause I thought they were all really neat.

I have enough Robot Masters to make a game.

I'm in the "rough sketches" section of the book now. There's some weird looking rough sketches of Elec Man, including one with an "Air Man" type body. There's also a bomb man designs where he was completely bald and had a shield and another where he would nest the bomb in his head and cover his ears after throwing it.
>>
Haven't been in threads since BN4, did I miss anything important?
>>
>>127958861
I didn't make the sprites. Most of the artwork of her and the sprites were made by other anons on here.

I must say your designs are rather non traditional, though this one seems more like "Weld Woman" to me. Also those glasses might get in the way of that helmet.

>>127959015
You missed the Mega Man block over at Awesome Games Done Quick.
>>
>>127959165
Yeah I always add a bit more of a character/personal flair to my gals. I might challenge myself later and try to copy the style from the early games, but who knows.
>>
Metal Man's planning name was Rolling Man and Quick Man's name was Boomerang Man.

There was also a beta design where Metal Man looked like a terrifying cyborg and one where he had a chainsaw. Crash Man's name was Missile Man. They had a Drill Man design that was later refined and used in Mega Man 4.

Beat was originally going to be a hawk and they had a mini boss that looked like a big teddy bear. There's a ton of intersting stuff in here, including a Hard Man modeled after a bear?

Oddly enough there's also a Vile rough sketch which has a big Z on his forehead.
>>
There's a ton of drawing refs in the gallary for not just robot masters but for various minor characters like Sniper Joe and Reggae, all the way up to the Robot Masters for Mega Man 6. There are also various sketches for the stages in the games that add more depth into what Mega Man sees when he goes through these stages.
>>
There's a couple designs of Fake Man I haven't seen before in here, including one with a silly sheriff style hat. Hatakeyama's style for Roll and Mega Man is adorable.

Magma Man had a much more humanoid design. Ocean Man (Splash's concept design) is described as handsome and Diamond Man (Jewel's concept) is describe as a "gemini type feminine male".

Twin Devil had a weird gross looking design with lots of eyes. There's even some rejected storyboards in here and some Wily Castle concepts.
>>
I have an important question to ask.

Can Reploids breed?
>>
>>127961424
There's a couple Chill Man designs I haven't seen in here, including one where his transparent "Ice Helmet" is perfectly cube shaped. It looks kinda silly. There's Mega Man 10 stage illustrations in here too. Chill Man's stage is really pretty. I like Sheep Man's too. Commando Man's stage has buildings that look like giant grenades?

Each stage was supposed to have specially themed metalls too. Blade Man had Mets that looked like little knights, in Strike's stage they would have whistles and their helmets looked like soccer balls and they could jump. Sheep Man's mets had glow in the dark heads and Chill Man's stage had mets on little skis. Solar Man had... Mets with solar panels on their heads?

>>127962121
No but they can build their own kids.
>>
>>127962121
Maybe in ZX.
>>
>>127962276
There's a LOT of unused enemies in here including one called... Potty Duck??? It's a duck with handle bars on the sides of it's head and a saddle..
>>
>>127962276
Do you mind taking pictures of them or put them on Imgur?
>>
I'm done with the book now, but towards the back of the book there's some Xover art and a couple legends 3 drawings.

>>127962947
I'd love to but the only camera I have is the one on my laptop, which isn't reliable enough. I would take pics by my digital camera broke a while ago.
>>
>>127963241
Ah so that's why you didn't post any images from it. Was there anything about Axl's design?
>>
>>127963591
As someone with the MM25 book as well, it only covers the Classic series and some of the X series, I don't recall seeing any Axl, but Stealth can correct me.
>>
>>127963241
I neglected to mention but there's also a ton of interviews in the last pages of the book. I'll read those later. I've already spent 3-4 hours gawking over the pages of this book.

>>127963717
Axl is in the book though they don't talk much about him. In fact, he gets even less attention than Vile. He was given the scar because he wasn't supposed to look like the "typical good guy" which is why he has a lot of dark colors too. They made him look younger to emphasize that he was born after X and Zero. Also Marino's design was inspired by the "childish fun" feel that Axl gave the designer.
>>
>>127964068
Ahh, see? That's why I can't remember, there's so little on it.
Added, I do have the Robot Master Field Guide, if that's of any interest to anyone, I could write out the RMs pages at your requests.
>>
>>127964068
>Also Marino's design was inspired by the "childish fun" feel that Axl gave the designer.
I didn't know they put Command Mission in too, it probably had a short little section in a page, I'd assume.

And thanks for the info you gave out, SWA.
>>
>>127964652
This book is a pretty complete containing all the official art of everything from Classic and X. Command Mission actually has 4 pages dedicated to it.

>>127964586
I'm interested in the Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 bios. I was actually interested in purchasing that next now that the price had been significantly reduced to under 15 dollars.
>>
>>127965174
4 Pages? I can't wait to hear about them later.
>>
>>127965174
It's art of the game's characters including a comment on Nana that she's "absolutely the cutest"

Incentas originally only had four fingers on each hand

>I got a sudden phone call saying "We want you to put five fingers on each hand!" I couldn't believe it. Did they know how many hands this guy has!? -Higurashi
>>
>>127965924
>including a comment on Nana that she's "absolutely the cutest"
Well they're not wrong.
>>
>>127966359
I definitely agree. This is my favorite piece of merch that I own along with that Mega Man plushie that I got for my birthday back in November. I get the feeling like I'm gonna have a lot of action figures when 2017 rolls around.
>>
File: bubbleBUSTSIT.gif (38KB, 115x179px) Image search: [Google]
bubbleBUSTSIT.gif
38KB, 115x179px
>>127965174
MM9 profiles comin' up! Pt. 1

Concrete Man
-DLN-065-
Weapon: Concrete Shot
Weakness: Laser Trident
"Anything less than perfection is unacceptable."

Concrete Man is a robot created by Dr. Light for dam construction. He takes immense pride in his craftsmanship, and will not hesitate to angrily reprimand other worker robots if he should catch them cutting corners. His primary ability - which he uses both as a tool and a weapon - is the Concrete Shot, a solid block of concrete that creates a temporary foothold upon making contact with the ground. In addition, it can also be used for stopping enemies cold in their tracks.

Tornado Man
-DLN-066-
Weapon: Tornado Blow
Weakness: Plug Ball
"Today's forecast: Devastation."

Before his sudden participation in the robot revolt, Tornado Man had been permanently stationed at an airborne weather regulation facility. As his name implies, Dr. Light created him with equipment that allows him to generate powerful tornadoes, which he originally used to offset the development of tropical storms.
This ability, dubbed the Tornado Blow, launches a series of tornadoes that cover the immediate area. Larger robots tend to take damage from these funnels, while smaller ones are simply blown away.

Splash Woman
-DLN-067-
Weapon: Laser Trident
Weakness: Hornet Chaser
"Why don't you go first..."

Modeled after a mermaid by Dr. Light, Splash Woman's original function before joining the robot revolt was rescuing swimmers and ships lost at sea. Though she possesses a beautiful voice and frequently enjoy karaoke, it is rumored that she has turned down numerous invitations to enter the world of show business.

Splash Woman wields the Laser Trident, which emits a laser capable of completely penetrating tough surfaces, such as shields and the hulls of ships.
>>
>>127967413
I actually noticed that about Concrete Man's weapon in the way Mega Man uses it. It's a good weapon and a utility. Splash Woman's bio had been posted online already.
>>
>>127964068
>Axl gets less attention than suffering purple.

I guess he has one reason to be a little less grumpy now?
>>
>>127967413
MM9 profiles Pt. 2

Plug Man
-DLN-068-
Weapon: Plug Ball
Weakness: Jewel Satellite
"What's your favorite anime?"

Before the robot revolution, Plug Man was created by Dr. Light to work in a factory that manufactures television sets, strictly inspecting each unit as it came off the assembly line. When not working in the factory, Plug Man enjoyed meeting with friends in Akhiabara and talking about geeky subjects.

Plug Man's main weapon is the Plug Ball, a ball of plasma that, once fired, moves forward along the ground's surface.

Jewel Man
-DLN-069-
Weapon: Jewel Satellite
Weakness: Black Hole Bomb
"Oooh, pretty!"

Jewel Man was originally designed by Dr. Light to work in diamond mines, where he would grind and polish the rare gems with his skilled hands.

After joining the robot revolution, he utilized an ability called the Jewel Satellite to summon a revolving barrier of diamonds that he used to both protect himself and attack enemies by launching the diamonds forward. Jewel Man is a showoff who adores shiny objects.

Hornet Man
-DLN-070-
Weapon: Hornet Chaser
Weakness: Magma Bazooka
"Stop and smell the roses."

Hornet Man was developed by Dr. Light to manage a flower-based theme park. Dr. Light endowed Hornet Man with deep knowledge of flower types from all around the world to aid him in this endeavor.

Hornet Man's signature Hornet Chaser ability fires small, bee-like robots that home in on and pursue their targets. These tiny robots can also be used to retrieve objects that lay just out of reach. Despite rising up with the other robots, Hornet Man is actually a gentle individual who loves all plant life. As one might expect, his hobby is gardening.
>>
For those interested, I think Ariga is streaming a Mega Man drawing? He's got some Mega Man remixes playing in the background.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/arigamegamixstream2
>>
>>127968095
MM9 profiles Pt. 3

Magma Man
-DLN-071-
Weapon: Magma Bazooka
Weakness: Tornado Blow
"I'm ready to blow my top!"

Dr. Light originally created Magma Man to oversee safety protocols at a geothermal power plant. He was designed to be able to withstand temperatures of several thousand degrees, and as his name indicates, can efficiently work amidst burning magma that reaches those intense temperatures.

When he took part in the robot revolution, he utilized the Magma Bazooka, which fires powerful balls of flame in three directions. His favorite pastime is touring hot springs, where he not only enjoys soaking, but also explaining the components and benefits of the springs' hot waters to other guests.

Galaxy Man
-DLN-072-
Weapon: Black Hole Bomb
Weakness: Concrete Shot
'That's out of this world!"

Galaxy Man is a robot created by Dr. Light to work in an outer space laboratory, using his highly advanced computer brain to instantly calculate the trajectories of rockets. When not working, his hobby is naming new stars discovered through astronomical observation.

He aided the robot revolution by creating miniature black holes capable of sucking up anything in the nearby vicinity, an ability called the Black Hole Bomb.
>>
>>127968095
>Plug Man is a confirmed weeaboo
In all seriousness Stealth Woman would probably get along pretty well with him.

Hornet Man is too precious.

>>127968646
Oh snap, thanks for telling us!

>>127968664
I always imagined Magma Man as someone who had a short temper for some reason.
>>
File: steel man!.png (198KB, 598x726px) Image search: [Google]
steel man!.png
198KB, 598x726px
I actually developed Steel Man's personality a little bit more.

He could be described as kind of a punk? He's pretty cocky and likes to fight for fun, often sparring with others. He actually has a lot of respect for Mega Man. He trains every day for when Dr. Wily comes back so he can help Mega Man defeat him even if he is thankful to Wily for helping to modify him into a combat robot in the first place.
>>
So I guess Ariga's stream is my first exposure to The Megas.
>>
This is so cute, it's not fair.
>>
File: ofuroday.jpg (81KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
ofuroday.jpg
81KB, 540x371px
>>
File: berkana.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
berkana.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>
File: school_uniform_by_atlas_kei.png (166KB, 696x844px) Image search: [Google]
school_uniform_by_atlas_kei.png
166KB, 696x844px
>>
File: ZX_Promo.jpg (376KB, 868x832px) Image search: [Google]
ZX_Promo.jpg
376KB, 868x832px
Has anyone got a link for the ZX translation patch seen in this video?
>>
>>127974895
Whoops, forget the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLE8C868FEE10257C3&v=cK0b4TdA1Qg&feature=player_detailpage#t=43
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9r_Gl2pf0

Is this supposed to be funny?
>Hurr hurr he's a retard that's so funny, r-right?
>>
>>127975937
And what the hell is up with that solid 30 seconds of obnoxious music accompanied by nuts and sausage resembling a dick? What's the point of that?

>>127974895
>>127975278
I'm so bitter about the fact that nothing came out of ZXA's secret ending. At least we have Gunvolt 2 to look forward to...
>>
>>127976610
If Capcom ever drops the license (haha), maybe Inti Creates could make a ZX3.
>>
File: Coldsteel Man.jpg (208KB, 776x769px) Image search: [Google]
Coldsteel Man.jpg
208KB, 776x769px
>>127946018
>>127947548
Fix'd
>>
File: hookup.jpg (99KB, 684x350px) Image search: [Google]
hookup.jpg
99KB, 684x350px
>>
>>127978467
The Robo Incest is strong here.
>>
>>127962121
In the ZX series they have entire families.

With how they gave humans mechanical enhancements to prolong their life and how they granted reploids mortality, I like to believe it's possible with femme-reploids having literal baby factory inside of them.
>>
So in the opening cutscene of X8, X makes it clear he has no idea who Lumine is, despite Lumine being the director of the Jakob Project.

You'd think he'd be a little more on top of things, don't you? Maybe being a Maverick Hunter stops him from keeping up with the news.
>>
technically early, but hell, Solo is here

Gauss
>A man-made being, while Acid was created from technology stolen from Dealer, Gauss was based on technology directly excavated from undersea explorations of the Mu continent
>With the goal of creating a "truly noiseless being", Gauss cannot draw power from noise, nor does noise damage him in turn
>As Gauss cannot interact with noise, he was ill-suited to dealing with Meteor G, only for surviving it.
>Thus, Gauss was not deployed and Solo does not find out about him

>White color scheme, grey/black joints, and glowing purple lines
>Fully armored, as if encased. Does not emit flames nor bursts of EM waves, unlike most EM beings
>Has large reploid-like feet, to further differentiate from legless Wizards
>The face is open, revealing eyes similar to Laplace's

>Focused on barrier combat
>Creates a 3-layered barrier with each layer being individually weaker, but regenerates just as quickly
>All barriers have the same element, but are weak to all other elements. If the barrier is hit by its element, it reflects it back as a noise-lowering projectile
>Is weak to paralyze. Lasts twice as long, and barrier does not regenerate
>Attacks with punches that are multi-hit and leg sweeps that interrupt chip moves.

Hard Mode
Each layer generates a random element on its own
Nullify Lock-on
Deploys melee-weak structures that reflect projectiles. These structures are not immune to lock-on
New weakness: takes quadruple-damage from DoTs
>>
>>127980668
I don't think X has much of an excuse honestly. It might just be poor storytelling on Capcom's part.
>>
>>127984254
Dunno, for me they hid the details to everyone outside the project. So X reaction is genuine.
>>
>>127977003
so I don't normally have the patience to watch through streams, but I had a look at that Disgaea VN.

....why is it so immediately engaging when the MC is introduced as someone who fucked up so badly he/she's a Prinny!?
>>
>>127989524
Oh you watched my stream.

Yeah, you definitely wouldn't have had the patience I was losing patience since my internet and youtube was being a nigger giving me frequent downtime...
>>
>>127990559
that's why it's chopped into various parts of varying length. fuck me man.
>>
File: tumblr_nzylbt0hHX1tq9awno1_540.jpg (71KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzylbt0hHX1tq9awno1_540.jpg
71KB, 540x488px
>>
File: 47090672_p18.jpg (96KB, 605x897px) Image search: [Google]
47090672_p18.jpg
96KB, 605x897px
>>
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/3/3a/X5_lifesaver.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100109050107 can someone describe what the hell he's wearing? it looks like a japanese outfit...
>>
>>127996571
Who?
>>
File: 39920576.jpg (99KB, 500x780px) Image search: [Google]
39920576.jpg
99KB, 500x780px
>>127996708
It's Ace as a kid.
>>
>>127996704
Looks like an nurse outfit to me.
>>
File: Amazing Fusion via Rock Gun.png (790KB, 758x454px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing Fusion via Rock Gun.png
790KB, 758x454px
>>127979354
>The Robo Incest is strong here.
>>
>>127997591
Is there any context for this?
>>
>>127999738
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2011/06/alternate-universe-rockman-and-art-of.html
>>
>>128000238
> Rock and Roll's, uh, "Fusion ability" is something of a recurring joke, apparent in a number of official Capcom materials. One of the more noteworthy and international examples appears in Mega Man: Official Complete Works (page 144), in which Rockman is taken aback but a very specific request from Roll. Beyond that, flip open any one of the early to mid nineties four-panel books, and you're bound to see at least one comic strip focused around a "more-than-siblings" joke.

I don't remember seeing any of that in my updated version of the book... I'll need to take a closer look.
>>
>>128001460
Page 144 of my book is the last section of the Classic series, which is four pages long.

I found it. It's a little 4Koma in the corner of page 267.

>Roll: Rock! I want to have a baby!!
>Roll: I was told that we could do it. All we have to do is merge together.
>Rock, who is exasperated: Who told you that!?
>Roll is pointing to a small mega baby
>Rock: I told you not to.
>>
File: rolls.jpg (83KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
rolls.jpg
83KB, 500x435px
The artist who drew this had a pretty interesting comment about it.

>This looks a bit... You know... But I swear that when I drew it, I meant for it to turn out very innocent, with a warm and playful feel to it. Even now, that's still how I view it! Either way, this illustration received some great feedback, so I'm sure the Rolls are pleased about that as well. -Kataiwa
>>
>>128003198
A bunch of cute girls laying in a bed together. Nope, nothing lewd about that at all!
>>
File: IMG_20160109_121156.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_121156.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
These complete works character profiles are pretty interesting.

Star Man has a red button on his back that makes his chest armor come off. Air Man's back is one big vent so he can suck air in.

I also neglected to mention this, but there's concept designs for Axl in here too, where he has different hair, and one where he doesn't have hair.

I tried to take a pic with my laptop. Sorry it's not very good.
>>
File: Concept-AxlConceptartX7.jpg (33KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
Concept-AxlConceptartX7.jpg
33KB, 499x480px
>>128005613
Oh, those!
I need to see if there is some store here where I can get this book without having to sell some organ of mine.
>>
>>128006080
You can get it for 45 dollars over at Amazon. It's not the cheapest, but it's far more merciful than the $200 price tag on the Battle Network complete works...
>>
>>128006397
It would still be somewhat over 200 of my currency if I got it via Amazon.
>>
There's concept art of Command Mission in here, including the four fingered Incentas.

Honestly I dislike most of the boss designs in this game except for Silver Horn.

>>128006708
That really sucks, and that's just for the soft cover copy. The hard cover copy costs about over twice as much.
>>
File: latest.jpg (85KB, 1210x860px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
85KB, 1210x860px
Speaking about concept art of Command Mission, what do you guys think about this piece?
>>
>>128007090
Oddly enough that piece was completely exempt from the book.

It was more than likely just the dev team having fun.
>>
The interviews in the back of this book have some interesting stuff in them, like why they changed the design on Vile's helmet. They really emphasize Vile's desire for personal freedom in this.
>>
Remind me again what book this is.
>>
>>128008837
The MM25 Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works.
>>
Hey where's that anon who was posting the field guide bios? They forgot to post the Mega Man 10 bios.

Also in this book, there's some interviews regarding the hopes of those who worked on Mega Man for the hope of the franchise. Ishikawa says he has high hopes for a new series entirely Cossack Mecha Universe when??

They also included words of encouragement for the blue bomber himself. This was some pretty interesting stuff. If any of you can afford to pick this book up, I highly recommend it. There's 431 pages of content in here and I've spent several hours looking over all of it.
>>
>>128009963
>Spoiler
with our luck, never ever
Too bad, as it would go great with our mahou shoujos and kamen riders.
>>
>>128008779
This actually happens to be a big theme in the storyline of my bounty hunter AU.
>>
https://youtu.be/vL2N33Tfdb4
>>
look at these fuckers

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/01/rock-out-with-these-official-mega-man.html
>>
>>128012683
Why did I ever get these beats headphones?! If I'd known these were coming out, I would have saved the money to put down a preorder for these!

Looks like another awesome Mega Man product I'm gonna miss out on...
>>
>>128012683
I saw concepts for these years ago. I didn't think they'd ever get made. Now if they make a Mega Man X pair, you can bet your ass I'll be all over them
>>
File: char_49040_thumb.jpg (4KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
char_49040_thumb.jpg
4KB, 130x148px
>>128014568
An X pair?! You bitch!
>>
>>128015448
I don't think they'd make a vile pair though... [I'd buy them if they did.[/spoiler]

If it's any consolation I bought the D-Arts Vile figure.
>>
>>128015448
>They make a Vile pair
>All you hear is this when you plug them in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEv3lW5PGWk
>>
>tfw we won't get X anime series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbDWsCPe2Ig
>>
>>128015569
>Vile, your taste in music is awful. Try industrial metal or something cause whatever this is sucks.
>>
>>128015640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjGHnGw2iI
>>
File: 10249464_m.jpg (71KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
10249464_m.jpg
71KB, 300x375px
>>128015448
Oh for the love of god, Vile.
You got an X pair yourself, what you complaining about?
>>
>>128009963
>that spoiler
With some luck maybe the new Mega Man trademark will have a bit of mecha on it

How weird would it be to get robots on mechas?
>>
>>
I'm replaying Mega Man 6. I honestly think these weapons are the most fun to play around with. Did you know you can aim the knight crush up and down?

I can't believe my boyfriend never bothered to learn the weakness chain considering this is his favorite Mega Man game. He didn't know the Yamato Spear goes through Knight Man's shield, although power adapter is a valid strategy too.

I find it funny that the American robot is strong against the Japanese robot.

>>128021335
Weird? It'd be fucking awesome.
>>
>>128021538
I don't think I really understand the weakness chain in 6 though. I mean some are obvious like Blizzard beating Plant because ice kills plants but how would Wind Man beat Flame Man?

Well sometimes when we get harsh winds, the pilot light on the water heater goes out so maybe it has something to do with that?
>>
Did you know that if you go back to a stage in Mega Man 6 the second time the background colors will change? I probably already knew this and just forgot about it.

>>128017774
This remix is somehow more tolerable than the original.
>>
>>128023021
I guess it's like...blowing a candle out, I suppose?
>>
>>128024660
It also goes through the walls of flame made by his Flame Blast.
>>
>>128024969
What's with this alternate path that you can use the power adapter to get into and why did they make it so hard to get into?? There's low lying spikes right about the platform, which switches sides when you stand on it. There's no way I can jump low enough to get in there!
>>
File: 1443192422537.png (91KB, 950x448px) Image search: [Google]
1443192422537.png
91KB, 950x448px
>>
File: efyUgUN.png (580KB, 473x450px) Image search: [Google]
efyUgUN.png
580KB, 473x450px
>>
File: sleeping magma.png (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping magma.png
40KB, 480x640px
magma man is so cute...
>>
I just want to download all subbed episodes of Rockman.EXE series, but I can't find torrents still working, even in nyaa/BakaBT isn't working.

I only found these episodes in low quality streaming, it's terrible to watch in my monitor.
>>
Did you check the episodes in the OP?
>>
>>128031209
Yeah, but the site from OP have low quality streaming episodes of the first season, I'm trying to find at least the same episodes in 480p.
>>
>>128030981
http://wolfpack.extracaffeine.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=beb1859dd37745b0efff256d9a995927d39c02bb - first season
http://wolfpack.extracaffeine.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=e62cc19184f37285435f87978f8f96a41e42f002 - Axess
>>
>>128031686
It's working, thanks anon. Now I can finally watch all the anime until the ending of Rockman.EXE Stream.
>>
File: Wily browses the V board.jpg (111KB, 536x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Wily browses the V board.jpg
111KB, 536x1667px
have a bump.
>>
>>
File: baa.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
baa.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
>>
http://comicsalliance.com/mega-man-ian-flynn-interview/

The Mega Man Network's really been slacking off on reporting Mega Man news. Why are they just now reporting on an interview that came out weeks ago? Interestingly enough this interview doesn't mention anything about the cancellation but it's talking about it like it's over.

I wonder why they won't just outright say "We're not making anymore Mega Man comics?"

Maybe they want to keep the door open so they could get rights to the license in the future?
>>
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/01/rock-out-with-these-official-mega-man.html
>>
>>128039390
This was posted earlier

here >>128012683
>>
I want more rockman zero hentai with less yaoi.
>>
File: Roll Caskett6.png (100KB, 248x479px) Image search: [Google]
Roll Caskett6.png
100KB, 248x479px
>>128039873
I feel your pain, unfortunately mega man has little yuri porn for us normies.
>>
File: aileandprairie.jpg (282KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aileandprairie.jpg
282KB, 674x1000px
>>128039873
>Less yaoi
I'd estimate more than half of all Mega Man porn is yaoi though.

I straight up calculated this shit using Paheal as a sample and Roll porn makes up like 18% of the entire Mega Man tag. I didn't make calculations for the whole female cast in general
>>
Wish themmnetwork.com fixed its oekaki page,
>>
>>128040707
I wish they fixed the concept art page already
>>
>>128040707
Me too. How many years has it been down? I don't think there's a single working Mega Man Oekaki board on the net anymore, believe me I've looked, and Tegaki went down so the Mega Man group there is gone too.

A lot of their sites features are broken
>>
>>128040517
And most of it is Roll.
>>
>>128041042
I remember prooekaki and oekakiall on the site. It's sad to see sites come and go.
>>
File: magicman.png (268KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
magicman.png
268KB, 480x640px
>>
File: caseofxels.png (141KB, 263x294px) Image search: [Google]
caseofxels.png
141KB, 263x294px
>>
File: CUB47TMVAAEHoLt.png-orig.png (363KB, 340x719px) Image search: [Google]
CUB47TMVAAEHoLt.png-orig.png
363KB, 340x719px
Massive mammies!
>>
>>128044550
Fuck! It's spreading!
>>
File: TheHellsGatesAreOpen.png (213KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
TheHellsGatesAreOpen.png
213KB, 438x576px
>>128045956
It begins
>>
File: 40776116_p0_master1200.jpg (81KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
40776116_p0_master1200.jpg
81KB, 480x650px
>>
File: tumblr_ngmglgUuxB1u5br3mo1_540.png (480KB, 540x609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngmglgUuxB1u5br3mo1_540.png
480KB, 540x609px
Why do they all look like they're posing for the cover of a Nicki Minaj CD?
>>
https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/681478062655979521/photo/1

JUST WORK ON AN MMZERO MANGA ALREADY!
>>
>>128040517
Come to think of it, we don't exactly have enough ZX doujins either.
>>
Anyone have a pre compiled list of reasons MN9 is a pile of shit, also if anyone has the Red Ash running animation gif and could post that would be appreciated as well
>>
>>128053017
Why compile a list?
Just snag a video off of Youtube of some half hour of gameplay from the latest build. It speaks for itself as a lackluster product for all the time and money that went into it.
>>
File: CYQoiF7UMAA4YGE.jpg (92KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
CYQoiF7UMAA4YGE.jpg
92KB, 424x600px
Oh here's the pic he streamed himself drawing last night!

>>128053017
I compiled a list several threads back, but if you wanna make your own list just refer to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikR6h0EV5tI
>>
>>128053160
I realize but that doesn't always give the other reasons such as the basically plagiarized designs the lack of many of the promised features info on the many delays etc.
>>128053354
Any idea which thread? If its archived I'll go find it
>>
>>128053549
shiiit. I just now realized that I had accidentally cut the fireden link out of my OPs for the past several threads and didn't even realize it!

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/mega%20man%20general/

Anyway they're archived on fireden since .moe died back in october.
>>
What's better, Megaman X, Megaman Z, Megaman ZX or Megaman Starforce?
>>
>>128054314
mega man battle network
>>
>>128042701
I want to cut his dick..
>>
File: hiddenphantom.jpg (45KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
hiddenphantom.jpg
45KB, 318x450px
>>128052042
He drew my favorite guardian! Come to think of it, Ariga could make any Mega Man franchise into a fantastic manga, couldn't he?

>>128053549
I have no idea which thread unfortunately. I never keep track of that stuff. You've pretty much compiled a lot of the big reasons in your post though. That gif of Beck running that you were looking for might not be too hard to find in the archives though.

>>128054314
>Not including Classic
How dare you? In all seriousness I think a lot of Mega Man stuff just boils down to preference. I tend to prefer classic because of the simpler game mechanics, though I've come to really enjoy ZX and gameplay similar to it through games like Azure Striker Gunvolt. Battle Network 2 was my favorite Battle Network game to the point where I explored every nook and cranny of the net but despite that, I couldn't get into Starforce at all.

Also X had(and still has) the potential to tell really great stories, even if they fucked it up after X5.
>>
File: 1444677714332.gif (2MB, 396x368px) Image search: [Google]
1444677714332.gif
2MB, 396x368px
>>128053017
To the Kickstart-Mobile!
>>
>>128009963
Ah sorry, that was me! I head to bed early b/c I had work early the next day. I'll post 'em now!
Might as well namefag now too
>>
I always feel wrong when I namefag, I guess /v/ has brainwashed me that names are always bad... But I actually make content so I suppose it's justified.

Anyway enough about my personal problems regarding fucking semantics, or whatever the word is.

What do you think of the Overworld changes? I decided to seperate Light's lab from Mechtopia yes I went with that name. so it makes more sense.
>>
>>128055742
Oh and fucking look at me I forgot the damn link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdCjTuLe8o
HERE are the minor overworld changes.
>>
>>128055742
I personally like the changes to the overworld. After all, Light's Lab wouldn't exactly be in Mechtopia since we always see it sitting on a small hill.
>>
>>128055981
completely off topic but I've had the idea to write some Test Woman/Stealth Woman lewd in the back of my mind for a while.
>>
MM10 Profiles Pt. 1!

Blade Man
-DWN-073-
Weapon: Triple Blade
Weakness: Commando Bomb
"Stick around and listen!"
Blade Man once worked at an old castle as a tour guide. The castle's lord was a sword fanatic, leading to Blade Man's arms and head being fashioned after them. Thanks to his position, Blade Man possesses a wealth of knowledge about the bladed artifacts, and once he begins talking about them, he finds it very difficult to stop - much to the chagrin of some visitors, who have left his tours out of boredom.
While infected with the Roboenza virus, Blade Man proved his worth as a fighter and used his bladed body as a dangerous weapon. His impressive speed and agility have led some to say he moves as if he were dancing on air.

Pump Man
-DWN-074-
Weapon: Water Shield
Weakness: Thunder Wool
"Let's clean up this mess!"
Created to manage clean water at a water treatment plant, Pump Man looks quite old-fashioned and out of date. However, he is able to manipulate water in various ways, and in battle he uses the Water Shield, a barrier of aquatic globules with powerful rotations. Pump Man enjoys cleanliness, and even volunteers to help clean graffiti on the city streets. Unfortunately, catching the Roboenza virus caused him to use his watery powers for dirty deeds instead.
>>
MM10 Profiles Pt. 2!

Commando Man
-DWN-075-
Weapon: Commando Bomb
Weakness: Wheel Cutter
"Fire in the hole!"
Commando Man was originally made to dipose of land mines by setting up explosives near them that he would then activate via remote control. The ensuing explosions would then trigger the land mines as well, thus detonating them safely. He received many jobs from all around the world, keeping him busy until the Roboenza virus struck. While infected, this powerful battle robot used his Commando Bomb to create explosive shockwaves that destroyed more than just land mines. His immense weight also allows him to shake the ground in the immediate vicinity upon landing from a jump. Prior to infection, Commando Man was cheerful about his work, as it enabled him to visit various locales around the world and sample their different oils.

Chill Man
-DWN-076-
Weapon: Chill Spike
Weakness: Solar Blaze
"Time for a cold snap!"
Before catching Roboenza, Chill Man's purpose was to observe arctic wildlife and use his abilities to stave off the melting of glaciers caused by global warming. Following the infection, however, he would use his Chill Spike ability to pepper the ground with icy spikes and entrap his foes. In addition, he can also pelt his enemies with shots of ice. A photography enthusiast, Chill Man likes to spread the word about the importance of nature by publishing his pictures of nature's grandeur.
>>
>>128057643
wonder how blade man would react to sword man
>>
>>128057643
>Stick around and listen
Is that a pun for the the way he sticks to the ceiling and walls?

I fondly remember this Blade Man roleplayer I used to talk with back on tumblr. Her Blade Man participated in illegal underground fights with Steel Man after the roboenza thing. They dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't seen them since.

I also seem to remember this crack AU where Pump Man was a vigilante superhero cleaning up the streets of Monsteropolis.
>>
MM10 Profiles Pt. 3!

Sheep Man
-DWN-077-
Weapon: Thunder Wool
Weakness: Rebound Striker
"Boring...let's do something else!"
Modeled after a sheep, Sheep Man's original job was to supervise live sheep on a farm. Then one day, he discovered the store of static electricity in the wool covering his body, and took on a new job testing the static resistance of the circuit boards in a factory. Unfortunately, that job began to get dull for him and he was once again considering another switch when he became infected with the Roboenza virus. In battle, Sheep Man uses his body's wool to create 'clouds', which float about his chamber. While hiding in these makeshift clouds, he attacks his opponent with his Thunder Wool ability, which allows him to discharge his stored static electricity in lightning-like bolts. He also fires small electric sparks that fly in tricky, arcing patterns.

Strike Man
-DWN-078-
Weapon: Rebound Striker
Weakness: Triple Blade
"Why'd you even bring the bat?"
Strike Man was created to aid in batting practice at a baseball stadium. Capable of throwing any kind of pitch, he tends to get angry when they are continually hit. One time, this unsportsmanlike temper led the hospitalization of an opponent he didn't particularly care for when he struck them with an especially fierce pitch. This resulted in the decision to send him to a maintenance factory. However, the Roboenza virus caused him to go into a frenzy and attack the stadium before those plans could be carries out. Now, every ball he throws is a foul. His primary form of attack is the Rebound Striker, a powerful fastball thrown while leaping high into the air.
>>
>>128059286
Either that was a pun or Stirke Man's self esteem came tumbling down after the roboenza incident.
>>
MM10 Profiles Pt. 4! Man these profiles are all huge I had to do a 4 parter.

Nitro Man
-DWN-079-
Weapon: Wheel Cutter
Weakness: Chill Spike
"I've always got one more trick."
Mighty Robot Master, mighty vehicle; Nitro Man once served as the leader of a robot stunt club consisting of over 60 members, and he performed as a stuntman himself for movie and television directors, taking on any job - no matter how dangerous. He is a brave daredevil and a highly skilled driver, but an infection of Roboenza led to a severe case of road rage against humanity. Though he is small, Nitro Man can transform into a motorcycle, which he uses to his advantage in combat by racing around on the battlefield at high speeds. He can also attack with the Wheel Cutter, which resembles the blade of a circular saw.

Solar Man
-DWN-080-
Weapon: Solar Blaze
Weakness: Water Shield
"It's going to be a bright and sunshiny day."
Able to create intensely hot 'psuedo-suns' from the opening atop his head, Solar Man worked at a facility that researched artificial suns. Because he has a deep appreciation for the sun, Solar Man became disgusted with his lab partners, who shut themselves in lab rooms all day. To that end, he instituted his own 'solar workout' routine to get them outdoors, but his Roboenza infection soon saw that program go supernova. In battle, Solar Man uses the suns he creates to both launch his Solar Blaze attack and absorb his opponents' shots.
>>
>>128060193
Why do I imagine Solar Man forcing humans to run on treadmills while infected with Roboenza?
>>
File: ;).jpg (45KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
45KB, 550x400px
>>128059820
Can't pull a home run without a bat, Strike Man~
>>
>>128061734
Let's not forget that he hospitalized a (supposed) human player even before the virus.
Strike Man is not to be fucked with.
>>
>>128063650
Well it's safe to assume there are hospitals for robots too in this universe (it was mentioned in megamix) so it's not 100% confirmed.
>>
File: WTF.png (35KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
35KB, 210x210px
Friendly reminder that there are people out there who paid for this.
>>
File: 1451484971616.png (28KB, 137x171px) Image search: [Google]
1451484971616.png
28KB, 137x171px
I'm sorry, but I still can't get over this.
>>
File: 1452373962205.png (574KB, 1500x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1452373962205.png
574KB, 1500x2600px
Alright let's get some shit moving. Roll motherfuckers.
>>
File: 6976266.png (142KB, 850x760px) Image search: [Google]
6976266.png
142KB, 850x760px
>>128070347
ZXA
X
A
>>
File: YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>128069245
>>
File: tumblr_o0pbprpVxl1rvu3r3o1_540.png (163KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0pbprpVxl1rvu3r3o1_540.png
163KB, 540x540px
Hello
>>
File: W H A T.png (301KB, 652x259px) Image search: [Google]
W H A T.png
301KB, 652x259px
>>128071327
>>
>>128071913
I wanted to include that in the collage but I didnt have enough room.
>>
File: 1418386119019.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418386119019.png
164KB, 500x500px
>>128070347
Lets do this.

I'm not playing anything again that I've already played.
>>
File: 1329861550365.jpg (68KB, 501x371px) Image search: [Google]
1329861550365.jpg
68KB, 501x371px
>>128072356
>Xtreme
Played if front to back already.
>>
>>128071327
Do I even want to know
>>
>>128066351
There's something very Dr. Eggman about this guy.
I think it's just the color scheme. He would look rather at-home in a Sonic game though.
>>
File: drlightcravesdonuts.png (499KB, 679x513px) Image search: [Google]
drlightcravesdonuts.png
499KB, 679x513px
>>128071327
>>
>>128073083
It was a comic on Palcomix.
150 people paid $16 a piece to make that collage possible
>>
>>128070347
I'll try this though I won't be able to play anything I doen't have or anything that requires a download.
>>
Speaking of challenges, I've been meaning to go through MMPU with all the RMs, so far I've done Bomb and Cut, and I REALLY want to do Oil Man next but his weapon is such shit it's disappointing for one of my top faves.
>>
>>128075682
Dammit... I could get a rom of BN6, but I kinda have a rule about not touching games before playing and/or seeing the story of the prequels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMue_MacI9s
>>
Post your Mega Man headcanons.
>>
File: 50455481_p0.jpg (136KB, 340x760px) Image search: [Google]
50455481_p0.jpg
136KB, 340x760px
>>128079623
Some ZX ones for you.

Pandora knows how to knit.
Thetis likes to drag Grey to help him to clean some beaches or rivers. Grey doesn`t complain.
Atlas submits everyone to a hellish training. Aeolus is the one who suffers the most with them.
>>
>>128079623
The reason there's a generous amount of E-tanks in the Mr.X stages in Mega Man 6 is because Proto Man left them there. The E-Tanks in Mega Man 2 were carelessly left there by other robots.

Metal Man dropped the one near the beginning of his stage and it rolled there. He never bothered to pick it up because he thought Mega Man wouldn't find it.
>>
>>128079623
Model O has his own agenda in ZX. Even though Thomas does not specifically want to kill everyone, Model O's interference will lead to so much death and destruction that nearly everything is reduced to ocean.
>>
>>128059286
Remember:
Sheep Man's stage is in a computer. He's literally RAM. Also, he is a reference to "Do Androids dream of electric sheep?" By Asimove. Also, he can turn into a cloud. So he's cloud computing.

Strike Man is weak to Triple blade. Three strikes and he's out..

And he hospitalized an oppenent in anger? Looks like he was pitching a fit.
>>
>>128035738
"Go, Hedgeshock, and zap to the extreme!"
>>
>>128079623
Dr. Light lost funding in the ten years between MM8 and MM9. So when the slide and mega buster broke, he didn't fix them. That's also why he let his other robots expire, why the shop is run out of the lab instead of auto's shop, and why dr. light lives in a house instead of his lab.
>>
File: metalroll.jpg (61KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
metalroll.jpg
61KB, 500x455px
>>128079623
Roll gets a lot of unwanted attention from Wily's robots.
>>
>>128081735
Out. Out of this house.
>>
I actually really like the changes they made to Fire Man in Ruby Spears. They put 90s hot wheels flame designs on his busters. They're so cheesy they're actually cool but they forgot to animate the flames on his head.
>>
>>128079623
The Sigma Virus is Wily's conscienceness digitized in the same way that Light's capsules are.
He infected Weil at some point, and survives through Model W
>>
>>128085085
>It's all Doctor Light's fault! If he never invented robots, non of this would have happened!

How the hell is Fire Man standing there when Roll tore him apart literally a minute ago??
>>
File: Nova_2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nova_2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>128079623
Mega Man changes his future when he destroyed, Quint and Mega Man Shadow, and he's leaving the earth in X's care while he goes out to space with Duo to fight for ever lasting justice in the galaxy.
>>
>>128085657
>Ruby Spears
>Animation consistency

What did you expect?
>>
File: bumo.jpg (45KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
bumo.jpg
45KB, 500x357px
>>
File: everythingwillbefine.jpg (142KB, 540x613px) Image search: [Google]
everythingwillbefine.jpg
142KB, 540x613px
>>
Do any of you have a favorite Megas song?

https://youtu.be/zjZLQR40uRs

My favorite is GeminEye from History Repeating Red

Although I really like Harder Than Steel too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGpJRycj5Q4
>>
>>128092836
I haven't head them all, but I liked
>ROBOT HAAAAAIIIR
>>
>>128093624
which one was that again?
>>
File: russianchill.jpg (49KB, 406x577px) Image search: [Google]
russianchill.jpg
49KB, 406x577px
>>
File: legacybyutimatemaverickx.png (1MB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
legacybyutimatemaverickx.png
1MB, 900x1273px
>>
File: AileVampire_zpsdd03379b.jpg (77KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
AileVampire_zpsdd03379b.jpg
77KB, 427x600px
Aile is best girl
>>
File: clhlr3Y.png (531KB, 316x294px) Image search: [Google]
clhlr3Y.png
531KB, 316x294px
29 days left.
>>
File: 070815aile.jpg (45KB, 334x557px) Image search: [Google]
070815aile.jpg
45KB, 334x557px
>>128097760
aile will be my waifu forever
>>
are there any ZX doujins? if so i need to see them
>>
File: ~bark~with the enemy.png (156KB, 593x543px) Image search: [Google]
~bark~with the enemy.png
156KB, 593x543px
>>
>>128101129
No
>>
>>128104517
For real though?
>>
>>128098889
Until next delay
>>
clearly, I am a very mature individual.
>>
>>128106803
All untranslated, Likely.
>>
File: 53590577_p5.png (589KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
53590577_p5.png
589KB, 700x900px
>>
File: 1447565332756.png (415KB, 479x528px) Image search: [Google]
1447565332756.png
415KB, 479x528px
>>128079623
X is an Upgraded Mega man
>>
>>128114732
Geo and Sonia like total cuties in this, who's the artist?
>>
File: sleeping solar.jpg (200KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping solar.jpg
200KB, 341x450px
cute...cute...
>>
>>128102054
I'm glad Capcom got out of this phase honestly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgI4GN0c5eo

Is anyone in here also a monster hunter fan?
>>
File: knight slut.png (78KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
knight slut.png
78KB, 227x225px
well
>>
>>128123651
I just finished replaying Mega Man 6 yesterday.
>>
>>128124978
The Mega Man 6 robots need more love.
>>
File: dynamoyoulittleshit.png (506KB, 408x810px) Image search: [Google]
dynamoyoulittleshit.png
506KB, 408x810px
>>
I'm just replaying old Mega Man games using a "roulette" type matchup to spice things up. I go after the robot masters in a randomized order using a random number generator. I also pick which game I go after using a random number generator. I got 5 now.
>>
>>128094994
With a design like that, you'd think Dr. Cossack built Chill Man.
>>
>>128126619
I can't wait for Legacy Collection to be released.
I'm looking forward to replaying the classic games on my 3DS while curled up in bed.

...and then I'll probably have trouble going to sleep because of the adrenaline rush when it comes to certain bosses.
>>
I got Star Man first. Usually I go after Charge Man or Stone Man first.

This game has my favorite mettall varieties. I also liked how they added that section where you could jump as high as you want. That was a nice tough.
>>
>>128127992
I lost two lives to Star Man. I've never had to buster only him before. He actually feels like a rather competent opponent this way.

Does anyone here with OCs wonder what it would be like if their characters fought against canon robot masters?

I feel like if Stealth had to fight Star, a shield user vs shield user thing would be interesting. She'd have to be able to avoid getting hit long enough to get her shield to full power. Then she could use that to disengage the Star Crash and and left over durability could be used to damage him. Their shields can have some pretty decent hit boxes though so if she wanted to get the most out of a charge, she'd have to manipulate him into firing his shield while being careful not to clip her own shield on his.
>>
>>128129015
Napalm's next. I usually use Gravity Hold to take care of the Apache Joes in this stage.

Gee Eddie, thanks for the useless big health why my health was full. Why is it that when I actually want weapon energy he never gives it to me?
>>
>>128129723
I think I like this playstyle. It forces you to get creative and use weapons in ways you've never used them before.

Next I'm going after Stone Man. I've actually never used his weakness on him, not even in the refights. I went three whole stages without picking up a single 1-up before finally getting five in this stage, which is weird considering isn't this game's drop rates for extra lives absolutely insane?
>>
>>128131325
Now I remember why I don't use Stone Man's weakness on him. I forgot that Napalm Bomb sucks. You'll have trouble timing it to actually hit him with it. The charge shot honestly does about the same amount of damage and it's easier to hit him with it.
>>
Holy butts, I just got three order updates from Amazon, all for delays on pre-orders for their comics.
>>
>>128132691
No surprise there. Archie's Mega Man is synonymous with delays.
>>
>>128132859
Some of their Sonic comics don't seem to be strangers to it either, lately.
>>
>>128132519
In Gyro Man's stage now. I wanted to see if I could use power stone effectively. I had mixed success in a single section of the stage. Gyro Man's almost as much of a pushover to buster as Stone Man.

Next is Wave Man.
>>
>>128127992
Well I usually go after Flame Man first. It'd be fun to try a different Robot Master first every now and then.
>>
>>128135449
You realize I'm not even playing Mega Man 6, right?
>>
File: bots.png (203KB, 540x439px) Image search: [Google]
bots.png
203KB, 540x439px
>>
>>128136369
I know you're not. I'm just talking about when I play Megaman games. Usually I just go with my first choices like Cut Man, Flame Man, or Metal Man just to name a few.
>>
File: 4KomaWood.png (197KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
4KomaWood.png
197KB, 640x464px
>>
File: fridge.png (126KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fridge.png
126KB, 480x640px
oh
>>
I replayed Megaman 5 the other day. It was going well until the boss rush, when somehow everything fell to pieces.

Even though I really should have been working on the cafe demo. Which is still happening, I just have to finish an ending and add music/SFX/etc and it's done.
>>
Charge kick is actually really effective against dark man 1
>>
>>128141852
I find it easier to use than Water Wave. It's a fun weapon too.
>>
>>128142537
Beat's not as effective as I remember him being.
>>
File: 825120-roll_19.jpg (358KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
825120-roll_19.jpg
358KB, 1000x658px
>>
There's a lot more inconsistencies in ruby spears than I remember now that I'm actually rewatching it. In episode one, why did Wily have to physically take Rock and Roll to his fortress to reprogram them when he literally reprogrammed Guts Man, Ice Man and Cut Man with a barcode scanner?
>>
File: i'm ready~.jpg (24KB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
i'm ready~.jpg
24KB, 288x314px
eheh...
>>
>>128147150
Ariga's Skull Man could be snapped like a twig. I don't think he would last.
>>
>>128145813
>Mega Man's gonna need my help whether he needs it or not!
what
>>
>>128148474
Ruby Spears is such a bizarre show.
>>
File: $IceMan.png (6KB, 136x186px) Image search: [Google]
$IceMan.png
6KB, 136x186px
>>128141796
I feel the same pain.

I've been kinda slacking on working on Ice Man's chapter.. But i've been told I've been working pretty fucking fast already so I guess it's not that bad.

Atm the only real holdup is trying to decide on the music for his dungeon as well as his boss fight...
>>
>>128148846
Still doesn't beat either the Novas Aventuras.
>>
>>128145813
Not to mention, if Wily just needed a bar-code scanner to reprogram the Robot Masters, then they must not be very secure.
>>
i love zero
>>
>>128149030
Crossover when
>>
>>128149723
Hell exclusive

>>128149645
Inafune pls.
>>
File: tumblr_nih6v028pj1u7779so1_540.png (194KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nih6v028pj1u7779so1_540.png
194KB, 540x293px
>>128147992
>>
>>128149819
If that means I'm getting a Lion Creatures and aliens episode only in Hell, then I suppose I have only one choice.
>>
>>128149645
I love Zero too!
>>
>>128150535
Anon, please. Don't go to hell.
>>
>>128150958
Don't worry. I'll come back. If Zero can do it, so can I.

And in this world where Mega Man has been seemingly cast out from the kingdom of Capcom, is that not already Hell? Pfffh. I couldn't resist a remark like that.
>>
>>128149343
They weren't exactly tamper-proof in the first game either, but at least Wily had to physically steal them.
>>
File: 667500-roll_9.jpg (116KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
667500-roll_9.jpg
116KB, 473x700px
>>
File: starmanconfession.jpg (58KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
starmanconfession.jpg
58KB, 500x634px
>>
>>128129015
Really? I always found him to be the easiest to buster only
>>
>>128153342
remember that gravity mean beats star man because he brings him down to earth.
>>
>>128154253
For me, it's trying to manipulate him into firing his shield, and sometimes he'll lock me into a pattern where all I can do is dodge.
>>
File: Zero2.png (51KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
Zero2.png
51KB, 250x175px
>>128150652
I love 0^2
>>
>>128154645
Well, I think how I beat him...
He'll only ever fire his shield during or after a high jump. He'll only high jump if he's relatively close to you, since if he did a low jump, he'd be impossible to dodge. Thst's what i remember.
>>
>>128155690
He'll sometimes high jump too if you're directly above him and he isn't in the middle of a low jump. This has tripped me up a few times.
>>
File: crystal.jpg (166KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
crystal.jpg
166KB, 540x700px
I Want Crystal Man to Predict My Futureâ„¢.
>>
File: King.jpg (102KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
King.jpg
102KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 33257260_p13.png (443KB, 900x898px) Image search: [Google]
33257260_p13.png
443KB, 900x898px
>>
File: sleepybots.png (78KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
sleepybots.png
78KB, 540x428px
>>
Doing a randomized run of 4 now. I got pharaoh man first. His stage is a lot shorter than I remember it being. His attacks would be easier to dodge if the floor in his boss room were level but I managed to lock him into a pattern of only firing pharoah shots. This game has some of my least favorite themes.
I forgot to grab the balloon adapter
>>
Every knows that Toad Man is the easiest Robot Master, but who's the 2nd easiest?

Vote for Bomb Man.
>>
>>128162309
Top Man. He leaves himself wide open for extended periods of time. It's a fight which only has the purpose of teaching you to use the slide function in battle. It's babby's first fight basically.
>>
Next I went after Drill Man.

I think I found my least favorite Mega Man game. Not to say Mega Man 4 is a bad game at all. I just don't care for most of the music or most of the level design. Drill Man's stage is kind of an eye sore though I kind of appreciate the gimmick of making the next piece of the stage appear by flipping a switch.
>>
File: Snakeman.png (412KB, 564x734px) Image search: [Google]
Snakeman.png
412KB, 564x734px
Headcanon voices?

Me it's steve blum snake man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMatLzAxJZ0
>>
>>128132948

Even their monthly releases have been delayed significantly.

It's almost like they're scuttling anything not related to their pet reboot project.
>>
>>128163380
Pharaoh Shot can be useful in the last section to protect yourself from those falling rock's and effortlessly farm for health just by holding down a button. It also does as much damage as a charge shot if you wanna use it against Drill Man.

>>128163995
That's a really fitting voice for Snake Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqFBDUtjgRk
I wonder if this would be a fitting voice for Star Man?
>>
File: Random Encounter Part.png (401KB, 773x584px) Image search: [Google]
Random Encounter Part.png
401KB, 773x584px
Fun fact, outside of dungeons random encounters are completely optional.

As long as you don't walk off the path there will be no encounters, so they're completely optional and there for grinding but out of the way if you don't want em.
>>
>>128163995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lruWDuti89Q

I imagine Air Man sounding like Cooler
>>
>>128165515
I am imagining a roving patrol of mechaniloids oblitering anything that walks onto the safe zone
>>
>>128163995
Mega Man voiced by Tara Strong.
Maybe X voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.

Yes, it's because of the upcoming TV show made by the Ben 10 crew.
>>
File: skull.png (358KB, 540x722px) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
358KB, 540x722px
i'm in a good mood today...
>>
File: 45257375_big_p20.png (571KB, 1800x700px) Image search: [Google]
45257375_big_p20.png
571KB, 1800x700px
>>128166225
Skullman a besto.
>>
>>128163995
I like to imagine Airman being voiced by Andrew Chandler. He voiced Cooler in Dragon Ball Z.
>>
>>128165890
Sorry, but I can't really see Tara Strong as Megaman. I know she's voiced male roles, but I can't imagine Megaman sounding like Timmy Turner or Ben Tennyson. However, I DO think she'd be a good fit for Roll.
>>
>>128165890
Yuri Lowenthal, I could probably accept him as X since Mark Gatha isnt coming back to voice acting and he was the best X we ever had. However, I think he'd be a much better fit for Axl. A lot of Yuri's voicework is too youthful or doesn't fit the feel of hope that X has for the future. A lot of it lacks the passion and anger for the situation at hand than Mark Gatha had put into X's voice.

On the subject of voices, I would love it if Roger Rhodes came back to voice Vile and if he made him sound a little bit more like Chibodee Crocket, another character he voiced from G Gundam.
>>
File: Cooler 5th form pre-faceguard.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cooler 5th form pre-faceguard.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>128167028
>>128165584
Coolermind.
>>
>>128163995
Not quite a voice I imagine him with, but of the voice actors I can name, what if Brianne Siddal (Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN, Jr. from Xenosaga, Jim Hawking from Outlaw Star) voiced Mega Man?

Also I could totally jump on-board with the idea of Yuri Lowenthal as X. I mean, hey, whatever! Johnny Yong Bosch is already the latest voice we have for Zero, as per Marvel VS Capcom 3, so...
>>
>>128168426
>Not quite the voice I imagine him with,

Welp i'm inclined to ask, if it's not a creepy snake voice what voice DO you imagine him with?

My body is ready.
>>
>>128168762
Oh! Shoot, worded that weird.
I meant with regards to Mega Man, since I don't have a specific VA's voice in my head whenever I read dialogue from him.

I'd jump onto the Blum train for Snake Man, make no mistake there.
>>
Next I went after Dust Man. His stage is actually my favorite in the game. I'm gonna take a break now.

>>128168426
Jr's voice would be a lot more fitting of Axl. The character is even a gunslinger like Axl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F64FfRDULW0
I actually liked Axl's X7 voice but this is a more refined version of that.

Jim Hawking however would be a perfect fit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPad5FQMPXA

I couldn't find an example of Tsukasa's voice though.
>>
>>128163995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dz6ZyojbHE

I want Wood Man to have the voice of Piccolo.
>>
>>128171020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BMHhZVd0ik
>>
File: tumblr_ncrf3e0k3C1rxqbwwo1_400.png (90KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncrf3e0k3C1rxqbwwo1_400.png
90KB, 400x234px
its a shame the artist makes this good redesign yet he does ugly as hell latex fursuit art. saw his pixiv page his names takao aozama
>>
>>128162438
I thought that was break man's purpose
>>
>>128163995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbDOHVa8hs

X as DBZ Abridged Goku.

If ever there were an X anime an an abridged version of said anime
>>
>>128173249
>Vile: I will not stand for this! I will not be humiliated by a B Class hunter!
>X:Sounds like somebody's got an icecream headache.
>Vile: That's it! Now you die! Say goodbye to your world!
>X: That's not very nice...
>>
How strong is mega mans mega buster?
>>
>>128176367
super fighting strong
>>
File: 1444077464719.jpg (264KB, 700x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444077464719.jpg
264KB, 700x540px
>>128176367
The Mega Buster is his default weapon and in most cases in it's uncharged state only does 1 damage to most enemies (except for a couple bosses like Cut Man were buster shots do two) In it's fully charged state the buster does 3 units of damage. The strongest we've seen Mega Man's buster is in Super Adventure Rockman when he pulled off the Double Rock Buster (which could have gotten him killed) which we can assume did 6 units of damage?
>>
File: Dr Pott and Luthier.png (347KB, 1250x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pott and Luthier.png
347KB, 1250x1106px
Oh shit, OC time

[WARNING] [INCOMING AUTISM]
Dr. Phileas Pott, as completely coco bananas as he is brilliant. Always thinks outside the box, which has and still does puts him at odds with other robotics-specialists.
Snow Woman, or Luthier which is someone who repairs instruments y'know since she rescues and cares for stranded robots is considered his sanest creation, even if she can literally turn into a giant snowperson. Volt, Ace, and Canyon definitely excel at their roles but their unconventional designs make them very 50/50 with people, much like the doctor himself.

so yeah I'll be under this trip now I guess, and I'll try and get some more art done for the general. Not just of my robOCs, but others, too.
>>
>>128177305
Dr. Pott is silly and I love him.
>>
>>128176945
Unless of course Ra Moon was just ridiculously weak to the mega buster.

>>128177305
I adore this character quite a bit. He's very interesting!

Also Snow Woman in casual clothes. RIP me
>>
File: chortle.png (111KB, 242x297px) Image search: [Google]
chortle.png
111KB, 242x297px
>>128177305
>Centaur Man "wheel"chair
I like this fucker already
>>
>>128177305
Oh man this is great. Thumbs up from fellow OC maker
>>
>>128177305
I wonder if Dr. Wily got some of his design ideas from him.
>>
File: [Shitposting Loudly2].gif (665KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
[Shitposting Loudly2].gif
665KB, 500x280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvkhQrcubG0

Soo uhhh as an explanation for what i've been doing in my spare time INSTEAD of working on the Mega Man RPG like I SHOULD be.
>>
>>128177305
He is beautiful.
He would be second best doctor if he was canon.
>>
>>128179647
>Wily never made a cute AF milf-bot to wheel/trot him around
I doubt it.
>>
>>127983352
Any pics of this guy? Even if they're notebook doodles?
>>127958006
>>127958861
qtpa2t's, and I'm always a sucker for Rosier Riveter inspired characters.
you have a tumblr/gallery/etc?
>>
File: 1420522612872.png (1MB, 1596x777px) Image search: [Google]
1420522612872.png
1MB, 1596x777px
>>128180057
>Name the fallen nigga.

>Tupac

>Mfw
>>
File: ahahahaha.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahaha.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>128180057
All is forgiven.
>>
>>128180953
I do! But there's a lot of self-indulgent canon/oc nonsense on it, idk if you'd still be interested.
>>
>>128182014
>where-do-you-think-we-are.jpeg
Give us the goods
>>
>>128182014
There's nothing wrong with a little self indulgence.

I posted some self indulgent smut fic of Stealth Woman/Mega Man in a previous thread. Does anyone want me to repost it here?
>>
>>128182228
Pff, very well. It's majorpepperidge.tumblr.com
>>
File: 19.png (65KB, 778x439px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
65KB, 778x439px
>>128182014
We have an Crack AU where Vile is the father of Vent and Aile.
More nonsense than that, it can't be.
>>
Jesus it's 4 in the morning here

SEE YOU ALL "TOMORROW", TIME TO SLEEP
>>
>>128182576
Plot Twist: It was Aile downloading the anime porn.

>Aile? Did you download boobs again, Aile?
>No, dad!
>Why are there anime tiddies in one of these tabs?
>>
>>128183546
>Vile: AILE, COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS ANIME GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE NEIGHBORS' KIDS GOT A DICK!
>>
>>128183871
>It's called futanari, dad! You wouldn't understand!
>>
>>128182310
please do. Also the Snow Woman/Mega man one as well
>>
>>128184023
>Vile: I DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND! I NEED YOU TO STOP DOWNLOADING WEIRD PORN FROM THE INTERNET OR WE ARE GOING TO GET A VIRUS!
>>
>>128184294
Here ya go!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_LII2hA5NtXQuoyMN9z7ggkEaMtutREdaCB4CKUtyIA/edit?usp=sharing
This is the Mega Man/Snow Woman one

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14f2VhZK51ZOCtDMOrfmUhJeLJahkeaav2R7PUw4U6fY/edit?usp=sharing
This one's the Mega Man/Stealth Woman one
>>
>>128184458
>We got a virus because of those stupid tool bars you downloaded!
>>
>>128185027
>V: That's it! No more computer for neither of you!
>Vent: WHAT? BUT I DIDN'T EVEN DO NOTHING!

Extra
>Vent complains to Nova about Vile's decision about the computer.
>Nova scolds both Vile and Aile for their behavior.
>>
File: [Tips Cap].jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
[Tips Cap].jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>128185027
>Badass Maverick Toolbars
>>
guess its time to post old sketches
bonus my OC navi, Athena.EXE
>>
>>128185448
>Vile, stop downloading these dumb tool bars, and Aile... Stop downloading whatever it is you're downloading. That's why your mobile device has storage space for image files.
>>
>>128180953
>Any pics of this guy? Even if they're notebook doodles?
nothing yet, but I may as well try now.
>>
>>128186847
>Vile/Aile: BUT.. BUT...
>Nova: NO MORE BUTS AND THAT'S FINAL!
>In the back, Vent smiles like a smug anime girl to them.
>>
>>128187108
Why do I feel like this would be a typical Friday night for them?

>I'm not drunk! I don't have an alcohol problem! I have a problem waiting for my drink! Now give me my bourbon you wench! Nova... Bring me my motherfucking vodka!
>>
>>128187429
>To get Vile to stop drunk screaming at people, someone says that they are going to call X up.
>Vile then proceeds to go in the front yard, waiting to X get there. He ends up sobering up during the wait and goes back inside.
>>
File: sadvile.jpg (53KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
sadvile.jpg
53KB, 500x528px
>>128187959
And if he's not screaming at people, he's sobbing about something.
>>
>>128184890
>Suck on that, Konami!
that got a chuckle out of me
>>
File: 43755499_big_p25.jpg (125KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
43755499_big_p25.jpg
125KB, 650x700px
>>128189018
>V: VENT, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!
>Vile tries his best to hold him.
>V: Vent, my son. Once you get someone, anyone, you could be dating a duck for all I care, I would love you regardless...
>Vent: Gee, dad, thanks but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't date a duck.
>Vile: Don't get smart with me, you little shit and let me finish!
>Vile: Anyway, once you get someone important to you, don't do like your damn old daddy over here. Protect them.
>Vent is shocked and before he could say something, Vile cuts him off.
>Vile: I was too late to save your mother that day. Don't do it like me, protect the ones you care about. Promise me.
>Vent: Yes, I promise.
>Vent pulls Vile to the manliest father-son hug ever seen.
>Vile then procceds to sobs about how he couldn't protect his ex-wife.

Fuck, that hitted me like a truck.
>>
So technically, should Clown Man and Frost Man be brothers?
>>
>>128190179
Well, a lot of Wily's robots are siblings. This is kind of a weird situation. Although Clown Man was stolen, Frost Man uses a lot of his spare parts. Does this mean that Frost Man is Clown Man's big dumb child?
>>
>>128190502
Did we really just come to the conclusion that Frost Man's parents are a German madman and a four foot tall circus clown?
>>
>>
>>128192941

I'm more surprised the egg won't break from that.
>>
File: Gauss Prototype.png (224KB, 414x658px) Image search: [Google]
Gauss Prototype.png
224KB, 414x658px
>>128180953
>>128187083
>>
File: commandwaifus.jpg (100KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
commandwaifus.jpg
100KB, 540x405px
>>
File: adventure.jpg (521KB, 1829x976px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
521KB, 1829x976px
>>
File: tumblr_neyw8d0xuE1r3rf7qo3_500.png (194KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neyw8d0xuE1r3rf7qo3_500.png
194KB, 500x375px
>>
>>128080119
It annoys me that it's hard to find good 'normal' Pandora art.
>>
File: Bright man.png (806KB, 1010x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bright man.png
806KB, 1010x768px
>>128196770
IT'S BRIGHT MAN
>>
>>128196770
I thought you were happy with us!
>>
>>128196770
Gutsman!
>>
File: HardmanEXE OCT 2015copy.png (152KB, 566x792px) Image search: [Google]
HardmanEXE OCT 2015copy.png
152KB, 566x792px
also a concept for Hardman.EXE, the BN series is very fond to me.
>>
>>128198790
That's quite an interesting design. Does he have an operator?
>>
File: AthenaEXE OCT 2015copy.png (222KB, 639x880px) Image search: [Google]
AthenaEXE OCT 2015copy.png
222KB, 639x880px
>>128198963
He works with a group of solo navi lawkeepers, called the Judges. They're independent and work on a smaller scale than when the Net Police and such are busy with bigger schemes. The Judges are led by Athena here.
>>
>>128199086
That's a neat character design that reminds me of Serenade.EXE though I think you could stand to make her parts look a little more pronounced? More specifically her arms and legs like Megaman.EXE's

If this sounds like nitpicking then you can ignore this if you want.
>>
File: 2ailocm.jpg (40KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
2ailocm.jpg
40KB, 300x388px
>>
>>128199485
Nah, s'good to hear ideas! I kinda strayed from taking the default flared gloves/boots you see on a lot of other navis, but it'd help her silhouette a bit.
>>
File: cute.jpg (91KB, 540x579px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
91KB, 540x579px
>>
File: absolutelysavage.gif (381KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysavage.gif
381KB, 540x492px
>>
>>128201031
This artist's style is so adorable. They don't seem to post art as often as they used though.
>>
File: 1449720962932.png (116KB, 401x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449720962932.png
116KB, 401x375px
So like, will Roll ever 'grow up"?
>>
>>128203727
unlikely
>>
File: shuffle.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>
>>128204481
Why wouldn't these assholes stop for Trigger?
>>
>>128205940
Kattleox Transportation Laws must be incredibly lax, or very primitive.
>>
File: blademanyakuzatattoo.jpg (811KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blademanyakuzatattoo.jpg
811KB, 825x1200px
>>
File: flashcan.jpg (69KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
flashcan.jpg
69KB, 500x353px
>>
File: HOTXXXACTION.png (204KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
HOTXXXACTION.png
204KB, 540x352px
>>
File: I fucking hate you.png (277KB, 553x453px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking hate you.png
277KB, 553x453px
>>128197512
>>
>>128180057
speaking of the mega man rpg.

I swear to god if there isn't a scene where a bunch of average joes get reprogrammed by wily and you have to reluctant kill them I will be disappointed.
>>
>>128070347
r-roll?
>>
File: Talking_Face_Evil_Joe.png (736B, 89x90px) Image search: [Google]
Talking_Face_Evil_Joe.png
736B, 89x90px
>>128213019
>>
>>127951285

>this queer in the cartoon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

didn't he shrekt himself with dark chips
>>
File: 35661779_big_p2.jpg (136KB, 700x749px) Image search: [Google]
35661779_big_p2.jpg
136KB, 700x749px
>>128197391
I have some more.
>>
>>128217558
Post them please?
>>
File: Pandora2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pandora2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>128218979
sure.
>>
File: pandora_by_m_zoner-d581goh.jpg (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pandora_by_m_zoner-d581goh.jpg
155KB, 400x400px
>>128219184
>>
File: 24346365_big_p28.jpg (59KB, 521x678px) Image search: [Google]
24346365_big_p28.jpg
59KB, 521x678px
>>128219302
>>
>>128219450
woah, that's really well done
>>
File: 42075639_big_p15.png (237KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
42075639_big_p15.png
237KB, 480x640px
>>128219450
>>
File: 46081726_big_p19.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
46081726_big_p19.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>128219629
>>
File: 46654765_p6.jpg (63KB, 747x518px) Image search: [Google]
46654765_p6.jpg
63KB, 747x518px
>>128219832
>>
File: 43962324.jpg (207KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
43962324.jpg
207KB, 640x960px
>>128219958
>>
File: pandora.jpg (221KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
pandora.jpg
221KB, 500x672px
>>128220330
And the last one.
>>
Are the ZX games actually good?

People said they were a bad ripoff of the Zero series when they came out.
>>
File: stingmax.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stingmax.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Bumping with NYAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HA!
>>
File: 1394677808625.jpg (52KB, 276x362px) Image search: [Google]
1394677808625.jpg
52KB, 276x362px
>>128223286
Yes they are. People are just salty.
>>
>>128223286
They are. Play as Aile because best girl, also so you can change you color palette.
>>
>>128223286
Most fun gameplay. MMZ is the most "hardcore", but ZX has the most variety in options and general fun for all audiences.
>>
>>128223286
It uses a lot of the basic gameplay mechanics but it's still a fun game regardless. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only difference is you don't use cyber elves and the models add different play styles .
>>
File: cyberelfmalewitch.jpg (95KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
cyberelfmalewitch.jpg
95KB, 700x900px
>>
>>128227750
In an interview, they stated that the cyber elves were the hardest characters for them to design, since in game they're depicted as balls of light. They weren't sure where to start. The hacker elves were apparently the hardest for them.
>>
File: tumblr_lx89yl46qy1r9ureyo1_1280.png (11KB, 563x178px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx89yl46qy1r9ureyo1_1280.png
11KB, 563x178px
>>
>>128229792
I can't read these without imagining Vinny's voiceovers.
>>
File: sweetdunks.png (95KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
sweetdunks.png
95KB, 500x573px
>>
File: tumblr_mo8kjcNW9T1r9ureyo1_500.png (202KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo8kjcNW9T1r9ureyo1_500.png
202KB, 500x279px
>>
https://youtu.be/PDuyZrVVI9I
>>
https://youtu.be/SzSI1M-7G9A
>>
File: rings.jpg (378KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rings.jpg
378KB, 900x1100px
I Want Detective Ring Man to do a Full Body Check on Meâ„¢.
>>
Top Man is so fabulous.
>>
File: cyberelfx.png (150KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
cyberelfx.png
150KB, 600x540px
>>
>>127968095
So Hornet Man would go full NOT THE BEES on someone that tried to harm Plant Man?
>>
File: Ilikeswords.jpg (41KB, 195x196px) Image search: [Google]
Ilikeswords.jpg
41KB, 195x196px
>>128057643
>>
File: frogelf.jpg (24KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
frogelf.jpg
24KB, 317x400px
>>
>>128203727
Nope. She was designed as a little girl robot. Unless she decided to go under rebuilding process.
>>
I guess with Hornet Man it's hip to FUCK BEES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
>>
>>128241360
I still don't get this meme.
>>
>>128241883
It was from a Vinesauce stream of a reskinned Super Mario Galaxy, which was an incentive from a charity stream.
>>
File: flashman.gif (919KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
flashman.gif
919KB, 480x347px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNWDeQeZjzc

There are too many good Mega Man remixes on OC remix to count, but it's a shame they barely have anything for Mega Man 10.
>>
>pirate the Mighty No. 9 beta
>play it

Hmmm... yeah... mmm... yeah sure...

Not very compelling.
>>
>>128245118

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFk2jO8Istg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl_Le1SKn-o
>>
>>128245118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXXjux_Zkk
>>
>>128245743
I heard the controls felt clunky. Is that true?
>>
File: bubbleman.png (166KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
bubbleman.png
166KB, 500x425px
>>
File: bubs.png (601KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.png
601KB, 900x720px
>>
File: 48391005_p0.png (298KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
48391005_p0.png
298KB, 680x512px
>>
>>128247047
My boyfriend complained about clunky controls. Ledge grabbing doesn't work 100% of the time. I don't know they even put that in. I guess they felt wall jumping would have made their game broken. In the demo played by gigaboots, in Battalion's stage, dashing over the pits with enemies above them makes you more likely to go plummeting into the spikes because the lag removes the input.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwvX_8l7Yw

This sounds like a Guilty Gear track.
>>
>>128126261
I actually liked Dynamo...
>>
>>128250385
Also I should mention that Beck gets slowed down when he enters water like Sonic. Even his dash gets slowed down. It makes sense from a physics standpoint but it's just annoying. The reason it worked well in Sonic was because there was also the added danger of drowning. It wasn't just an inconvenience. It was a dangerous situation that at times became a stressful race to get out of. Beck technically doesn't have lungs so all it does is needlessly impede your progress in a game that's supposed to emphasize speedrunning.

>>128250847
I literally just listened to this on Rainwave.
>>
>>128252070
Can you use something like screw attack to keep up momentum?
>>
>>128252070
There weren't even a lot of enemies in Cryosphere's stage, just a lot of electric traps. That doesn't make sense. Shouldn't those have been in Dynatron's stage?

>>128252545
I actually have no idea as no special weapons were available in the beta or even the special demo.
>>
the attack animation for the Mighty No. 7 transformation in the latest trailer looked really stupid
>>
File: mayl.png (218KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
mayl.png
218KB, 540x709px
>>
File: zerovsomega.jpg (123KB, 540x457px) Image search: [Google]
zerovsomega.jpg
123KB, 540x457px
>>
>>128255178
Mayl a cute.
Best girl on Network series.
>>
File: 1444057319715.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444057319715.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>128256775
Its been way too long since I've played 3 or 4.

Wasn't it implied that everyone there except Zero died when Omega exploded?
>>
>>128257025
I thought Battle Network had some pretty interesting women in general. Ribbita is pretty cute too.
>>
>>128258251
Actually pretty much everyone except the four guardians, Weil, and Zero survived. Zero died. again. and he doesn't come back.
>>
>>128258497
I mean the end of 3, doesn't X's ghost say he could only save Zero from the explosion?

I don't remember seeing the guardians anywhere in 4.
>>
>>128258809
It was implied that the guardians died in the explosion though when the dev team was asked about it they said they didn't know if they died or not. It just sort of happened.
>>
>>128259205
I could believe that since they brought Zero back in X3 for no other reason than because they could.

It was Inafune's idea of course
>>
>>128259919
>I hid myself away while Inafune repaired me
>>
>>128260264
Doesn't explain why he was in pieces.

Inafune forgot to include the assembly DLC
>>
>>128260818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-N9rHVtqc
Assembly DLC
>>
File: 1446944758367.gif (2MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
1446944758367.gif
2MB, 245x186px
>>
File: 52581329_p0.jpg (2MB, 1300x1900px) Image search: [Google]
52581329_p0.jpg
2MB, 1300x1900px
>>128262450
Suffering.
>>
https://youtu.be/oB0gxLXWB1M
>>
>>128265517
Project X Zone 2: Everyone Bullies Vile
>>
>>
>>128267706
You can't entice me with boobs, Inafune.
I know sex sells, but not in this case.
>>
>>128271338
more like sex xels
>>
>>128058894
It would degrade into a rabid sword measuring contest.
>>
>>128265517
god what small child put decals on vile when he was sleeping

they look like they would wash off with warm water
>>
>>128272765
his kids put those decals on him.
>Honey, why do you have a Pac-Man sticker on your stomach?
>>
File: 22345120_p0.jpg (324KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
22345120_p0.jpg
324KB, 800x600px
>>
File: foolish.png (129KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
foolish.png
129KB, 480x358px
>>
File: stingandvilebeingay.jpg (199KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
stingandvilebeingay.jpg
199KB, 500x600px
>>
File: light bros..png (2MB, 1487x963px) Image search: [Google]
light bros..png
2MB, 1487x963px
>>
>>128278830
This comic had a lot of great moments in it.
>No Mega Man 4 arc
>No King arc
Why live?
>>
File: 30402941_big_p0.jpg (311KB, 888x1020px) Image search: [Google]
30402941_big_p0.jpg
311KB, 888x1020px
>>128280139
To make our own
>>
>>128273081
>"It was Solen's idea, and it's not a pacman sticker!"
>>
File: metalrobogore.jpg (70KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
metalrobogore.jpg
70KB, 500x411px
post damaged robots
>>
File: theend.jpg (83KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
83KB, 500x653px
>>128282587
>>
>>128284060
Well, someone beat me to it.
Not bad.
>>
File: WHOSTHATPOKEMON.gif (3MB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
WHOSTHATPOKEMON.gif
3MB, 500x345px
>>
>>128286643
I don't even know why I bothered to finish that bonus content.
>>
>>128215972
DFFFT. Bubbleman.EXE never got deleted in the anime like in the games, he stuck on from season 2 to the end. An annoying little comedic relief shit but love 'em nonetheless.
>>
>>128286809
Thank you for making it. It's great.

Hey, aren't you the one who also made that gif of Vile being bullied?
>>
>>128287441
no, uh, I mean beating Ninetails in Command Mission, not making the gif
>>
>>128287528
My bad.

I never finished Command Mission. I lost my copy. That game's combat system had really nice pacing in it.
>>
>>128288923
I found many of the mechanics strange, but not bad. I just really felt that the limit break moves and timers are a bad fit for megaman in general, I don't know why they try so hard to put it in.
>>
>>128289237
I still have my gamecube copy of the game. I'm too lazy to finish it. I got bored not long after Axl joined the party. I feel that if there more to do in the game, I might have finished it.
>>
File: King.jpg (138KB, 585x725px) Image search: [Google]
King.jpg
138KB, 585x725px
since we know he rules Mechtopia at this point, the question is....should I try to include him as a boss at some point? Or should he just be left out entirely and just let wily have the spotlight.

Either way he'll still be mentioned and talked about by the inhabitants of Mechtopia.
>>
>>128289846
Let Wily have the spotlight. King learned from his mistakes.

It would however be a nice touch to have him as an NPC in the game. Maybe he'd even give the player a sidequest.
>>
>>128289846
I don't know if this fits in any way to the plot, but:

You can "seek an audience" with him whenever, since Rock is such a respected robot in general.

He mainly talks about running Mechtopia and chess.

You can participate in a minigame within Mechtopia, one watched in a Colosseum even though no fighting happens.

If you take 1st place(beat King's score), the crowd starts cheering for King to show up. He comes and asks if you would like a good, sporting fight.
>>
File: fakemanknowsthelaw.gif (77KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
fakemanknowsthelaw.gif
77KB, 500x385px
Someone should make a version of this comic with Fake Man
>>
File: MM&BKingShielded.png (1KB, 68x73px) Image search: [Google]
MM&BKingShielded.png
1KB, 68x73px
>>128290001
This takes place in an alternate mega man classic universe.

>>128290164
I could try it I guess.

My idead is more like the game he appeared in, ready if you don't want genuine spoilers but y'know want to give me some criticism that's fine but just a warning actual spoilers below about a twist in my game that i'd like to plan.

SPOILER:I actually just had the idea that maybe King is just a puppet, a figurehead. And really Wily is ruling because he is controlling king and when this is revealed you free him and by transit the kingdom.

Or Spoiler scenario 2:Wily tricks king into thinking Mega Man is the bad guy causing what >>128213019 suggested resulting in the average joes attacking you under kings orders, you reach king then wily intervenes inadvertently clearing mega man's name by announcing his plans. King then apologizes for being so foolish and wishes you luck on your victory.

The second route seems very likely since y'know the robot masters he forces to come with him COULD be used against him as like, "Hey he's trying to take over with his own robots dude!"
>>
>>128003198
There is really nothing lewd about this. It's just kawaii
>>
>>128292337
I guess a lot of people had other views about it in Japan.
>>
File: illust.jpg (244KB, 425x588px) Image search: [Google]
illust.jpg
244KB, 425x588px
>>
>Drawing X
>Forget what color his arms are for twenty seconds
I feel old. I'm getting old.
>>
File: rockmandash3_largeposter.jpg (2MB, 3783x4672px) Image search: [Google]
rockmandash3_largeposter.jpg
2MB, 3783x4672px
Trigger's hair has such a weird shape.
>>
File: 1431312322285.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431312322285.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
bump
>>
File: Denise.jpg (8KB, 100x314px) Image search: [Google]
Denise.jpg
8KB, 100x314px
>>128296270

>after MoTB, pic-related is no longer made a cameo

So many missed potential for this series.
>>
>>128302314
Denise is a treasure to our world.
>>
File: 1450781257561.png (54KB, 186x169px) Image search: [Google]
1450781257561.png
54KB, 186x169px
So we figured out what's your favorite, but what is your least Mega Man game?

Least favorite Robot Master?

Track?

And be sure to give a reason why.
Hard Mode: No obvious ones like X7, X6, etc.
>>
>>128305096
Classic

Born and bred on walljumping, pls don't hurt me.
>>
>>128305096

MMX series because no more 8 fixed spots to go and I hate having to score high for power-ups

Mercury because he's a cheat that steals E-tanks.

X5 most of the time except for a few like "Hunter vs Hunter"
>>
>>128306286

Should be MMXZ
>>
>>128306286
Do you mean Mega Man Zero on the first point?

>Hunter vs Hunter
Isn't that normally called X vs Zero? Is that the right track regardless.
>>
>>128306463
>>128306286
Should be MMZ, because MMZX wasn't about scoring high, it was about not hitting large arbitrary hitboxes on the bosses.
>>
>>128291692
I guess I'll just go with either of these scenarios then, whether or not people just didn't want to spoil themselves or not as to why i recieved nothing.. oh well. I like both of these scenarios though so I probably would have done either anyway.
>>
>>128310618
well I'm the one who suggested >>128290164, so I didn't really know what to say.

I had assumed that nothing would actually happen to King and Mechtopia was more of a stopover and shop on the way to somewhere else.
>>
>>128312276
you're thinking of robotopolis.

mechtopia is the entire robot nation the game takes place in.
>>
>>128306753
>>128308283
Should be MMZ2 or MMZ3, MMZ didn't make you score high.
>>
>>128306286
If you don't want Mercury to steal your e-tanks go after him first cause if I remember there aren't any in his stage.

>>128305096
My least favorite is Mega Man 4. The boss track is so repetitive it gets annoying quickly. Also Drill Man's stage is kind of an eyesore. I also don't remember the strategies for dealing with the Robot Master for that game so they sometimes cause me a lot of trouble.
>>
>>128305096
>No X6
Uh, shit.
>Game
Probably Mega Man II then? It just feels boring, the soundtrack is grating high pitched diarrhea, and either it controls terribly or the level design is ass and not designed properly for gameboy. I assume it's the latter, since Dr. Wily's Revenge and V don't have the same issues. I can't speak to III and IV though, I was going to play all the GB Mega Mans, but once I hit II I said fuck it and skipped to the one everyone says is good.
Either that, or Mega Man and Bass. God I fucking hate Mega Man and Bass. The level design is atrocious, filled to the brim with enemies who spawn in literally unavoidable locations unless you know they're there in advance, leaps of faith into near X6 levels of retarded amounts of spikes, and you have the choice of stages being absurdly difficult and annoying as Mega Man but bosses being pitifully easy, or vice versa with Bass, so pick your fucking poison.
I'd say II is objectively the worse game, but I loathe MM&B more. Same relationship I have with hating X6 more despite X7 being the worse game overall.

>Robot Master
Charge Man for being annoying to fight, Clown Man for design and level. I don't really hate any of them, so there's not much detail to really go into.

>Track?
I can't really name any of II's off the top of my head as being specifically garbage, so a single track would be Star Man's theme. It's way too high pitched, repetitive, grating, and ear worm-y in the worst possible way. Fire Man's is pretty boring and grating as well.
>>
>>128316704
I found charge man pretty easy. In fact, I usually start with him. I usually slide to get distance away from him and jumping over him isn't impossible either. Also it's much either to use charge shots rather his weakness.
>>
>>128305096

Megaman X7, PC version.

Terrible port. I tried to make the controls work but I gave up.
>>
>>128317425
Yeah, but he's one of those guys that has to be jumped across very specifically in order to clear, and if I'm not mistaken, you can only do it with any degree of reliability when he's actually charging, not moving towards you slowly like he has the tendency to do. And even then it's mostly a crapshoot. Not as bad as a lot of Zero bosses having precise as fuck jumps to clear, but still annoying.
>>
File: 1420938288950.gif (546KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1420938288950.gif
546KB, 256x192px
OH shit page ten emergency bump time!

Thank god i'm such a sleepless zombie.
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (43KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
43KB, 438x336px
>>
Hey, guys.
Check this
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5497787/chapters/12701258
>>
>>128318873
>Terrible port
Are you saying there's a good one?
>>
>>128326551

Uhh yeah.

My friends and I played the shit out of Megaman X8 and it was a good port.
>>
>>128326732
Oh, X8! That's different! I thought you said X7.
>>
>>128261335
Okay, that actually looks cool. I wouldn't mind playing that.
>>
>>128293331
Veeeeery familiar.
>>
>>128292337
And then we have the version with Bad Box Art Roll. Still nothing lewd, but it's hilarious.
>>
>>128284060
I hope this is what happens to the Mighty No. 9 2 kickstarter.
>>
>>128289669
There was probably plenty more planned to be done in the game judging by the concept art of Reploid Megaman and Reploid Cutman.
>>
File: Kingsprite.png (1KB, 59x77px) Image search: [Google]
Kingsprite.png
1KB, 59x77px
>>128291692
>>128289846
Still debating on whether to actually go to the trouble of making a fill sprite or just coping out and have a cloak over his body....

Decisions decisions, fighting laziness..
>>
>>128333160
It might be quite a bit of work to make a full sprite of that, but I'm sure the end result would be worth it.
>>
>>128333385
Yeah i've already started working like the second I posted this.

I may as well just get it over with.
>>
File: The King.png (7KB, 244x365px) Image search: [Google]
The King.png
7KB, 244x365px
>>128333385
>>128333602
I can already tell it's gonna be a huge pain in my ass.
>>
>>128334689
King is a highly detailed character, but I have to say, this sprite looks really good.
>>
File: Damaged-Megaman.png (620KB, 627x479px) Image search: [Google]
Damaged-Megaman.png
620KB, 627x479px
>>128284060
And the rip-offs continue!
>>
File: Reploid Mega.jpg (21KB, 334x618px) Image search: [Google]
Reploid Mega.jpg
21KB, 334x618px
>>128332273
It just leaves me wondering what could have been. Still, Command Mission turned out to be a pretty good game from what I can tell.
>>
File: GateAndHighMax.jpg (70KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
GateAndHighMax.jpg
70KB, 500x400px
>>
>>128286896
I haven't seen much of the anime. Does it have the Bubbly Dance?
>>
>>128239367
Hello there, Greninja Cyber Elf.
>>
File: Danganmanart2.png (236KB, 366x413px) Image search: [Google]
Danganmanart2.png
236KB, 366x413px
I will admit, the Wonderswan Megaman game had some unique and interesting designs. Except for Airconman.
>>
File: 126142_1223500107504_full.jpg (22KB, 254x272px) Image search: [Google]
126142_1223500107504_full.jpg
22KB, 254x272px
>>128337160
>>128284060
The Inafune effect strikes again!
>>
>>128347486
It remains true to form!
>>
>>128280310
The time has come to forge our own path.
>>
>>
File: 1443474922840.png (46KB, 152x132px) Image search: [Google]
1443474922840.png
46KB, 152x132px
>>
>>128203727
Roll is a robot, so no. The closest you'd ever see to her growing up is if someone drew her as a Reploid.
>>
File: Roll wants to get Rocked.png (650KB, 1444x936px) Image search: [Google]
Roll wants to get Rocked.png
650KB, 1444x936px
>>128350195
Commission it anon.
>>
>>128353824
And the topic of Robo-incest returns to the thread!
>>
File: Model-C.jpg (374KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Model-C.jpg
374KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: bara.png (204KB, 453x211px) Image search: [Google]
bara.png
204KB, 453x211px
>>128355652
oops
>>
File: mega what.png (29KB, 132x121px) Image search: [Google]
mega what.png
29KB, 132x121px
>>128357247
>>
File: 51802532_p12.jpg (588KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
51802532_p12.jpg
588KB, 900x900px
I go out for a couple of hours and you weird people start to get weirder.
Fucking dammit.
>>
>>128355652
>Splash Woman with legs
No
>>
>>128358772
That's just not right.
>>
>>128358895
>>128358772
Never skip leg day.
>>
>>128353824
I'm gonna need some sauce
>>
>>128357247
I'd like a source on this too out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>128355652
>Palcomix

No wonder something looked off about it.
>>
speaking of lewd comics, V-Campan posted two new Rock Gal pages over on his Tumblr.
>>
File: gate.png (384KB, 479x810px) Image search: [Google]
gate.png
384KB, 479x810px
>>
>>128365664
>We will never see him in another X game
>We'll never know what Alia chose to do with him.
>>
>>128366445
>You will never have another hero
>You will never have another chance
>>
When we getting a new ZX game for the 3ds?
>>
File: 1394416103433.jpg (36KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1394416103433.jpg
36KB, 300x351px
>>128366697
Never ever.
;-;
>>
>>128366818
But ZX was the pinnacle of the perfect megaman game, how could capcom do this to me?
>>
>>128364708
Got a link to it?
>>
File: 23210486_big_p15.png (37KB, 700x501px) Image search: [Google]
23210486_big_p15.png
37KB, 700x501px
>>128367083
I know.
I too want a new ZX game, but it didn't sale either in japan or USA so it's basically dead.
I would even be happy with just a manga by now.
>>
>>128367083
Capcom canceled it because it failed to make sales projections of 100,000 units
I blame piracy
>>
File: Diveman.png (666KB, 706x761px) Image search: [Google]
Diveman.png
666KB, 706x761px
>>128367484
PIRATE MAN, THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT
>>
>>128367783
Piracy in the early days of the DS was incredibly easy.
>>
>>128367369
v-campan.tumblr.com
>>
>>128367484
Oh, I also blame the sheer number of Mega Man lines being juggled at once. ZX, Star Force, at least one extra game of DS for Battle Network and Zero
>>
>>128367484
I can't say nothing about it being piracy or the number of series because I never seen a Megaman ad here in my land. Then again, I live in a place where the only games that sells is the sports ones.
>>
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2016/01/mega-man-64-debug-version-dumped-and.html

The debug version of the N64 port of legends just got dumped and released.
>>
>>128368164
Of all those, didn't the DS Battle Network game crash super hard?
>>
>>128369216
Are you talking about Operation Shooting Star? That game ended up in the bargain bin in merely two weeks.
>>
>>128369423
Yeah, that's it.
>>
>>128368049
Thanks.
>>
>>128369616
That's because it was basically a remake of battle network 1.
>>
File: centaurman.png (132KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
centaurman.png
132KB, 480x640px
>>
File: e70fe0ad90aPu.png (98KB, 860x402px) Image search: [Google]
e70fe0ad90aPu.png
98KB, 860x402px
>Meanwhile on the obscure world of mega man sprite comics
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrw9zssKpX1qz4rgp.png (31KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrw9zssKpX1qz4rgp.png
31KB, 500x324px
>>128371913
>>
>>128371913
What
>>
Also, double posting, bad of me, but if anyone cares to watch the Battle Network anime, s'all here, subbed and dubbed.

http://anime.megamanonline.org/ Hope this isn't breaking any rules lmao
>>
>>128372810
That link is also in the OP.

>nobody reads the OP
>>
>>128372967
well I look like an ass.
>>
>>128373107
a bubbly ass
>>
>>128373107
It's okay. That link is near the bottom of the OP so I can see how it'd be easy to glance over it.
>>
I wonder why in the manga, Crystal Man was cooking Yakisoba noodles instead of fortune telling at the amusement park.
>>
File: drillman.jpg (78KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
drillman.jpg
78KB, 540x423px
>>
File: elecmanpapercraft.png (93KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
elecmanpapercraft.png
93KB, 1023x724px
>>
>>128335553
thanks, i may just have to bork it and work with the limitations.

i mean t b h the sprite looks pretty good and you can definitely tell who it represents.
>>
File: aile.jpg (65KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
aile.jpg
65KB, 500x371px
>>
File: The King.png (3KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
The King.png
3KB, 355x353px
>>128378635
>>128334689
>>
I wonder how often King has to deal with with human "fans"
>>
File: 1423150732526.gif (838KB, 555x312px) Image search: [Google]
1423150732526.gif
838KB, 555x312px
>>128334689
>>128380290

Damn that's some really nice word RPG Maker Anon!

>>128381078
In-universe I don't think that much, and out of it he isn't really so popular as a robot master in the fandom. Elec Man and half the Second Numbers have it harder than him.
>>
>>128381447
With harder I mean them being more popular and having to deal with humans 'fans' tho, just in case I made it sound like the other way around.
I should also stop worrying too much about what I say. Sorry.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>128381447
I'd let King rule over me.
>>
>>128381802
I f y o u k n o w w h a t I m e a n
>>
File: The King.png (7KB, 1087x370px) Image search: [Google]
The King.png
7KB, 1087x370px
I guess to bump I'll post king's finished forward facing running animation.

The side sprites are proably gonna be the hardest to do.
>>
>>128383850
I believe in you RPG Maker Anon
>>
>>128383850
You can do it RPG Maker Anon!
>>
>>
File: Chibi_Irene.png (57KB, 266x329px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi_Irene.png
57KB, 266x329px
>She will never be in X9
>>
>>128388509
>There will never be a X9

why live
>>
>>128389778
Damn. beat me to it
>>
Alright the moment of truth! Time to show this baby off...

Now the question is, is it gonna look good? or is it gonna look bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_1f2Oipvcw
>>
>>128390140
I say this looks good. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Keep it up!
>>
File: layer.jpg (104KB, 418x750px) Image search: [Google]
layer.jpg
104KB, 418x750px
>>
>>128392771
>Just hearing the words "space rocket" is so nostalgic. How romantic... Oh... Sorry. Anyway, don't worry. I'll navigate properly.

Is there any explanation as to why her design is so lewd? I flipped through my complete works and there's nothing about it.
>>
File: SOON.png (163KB, 388x304px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.png
163KB, 388x304px
>>128390140
You are magical anon
>>
File: 48759789_p63_master1200.jpg (233KB, 510x639px) Image search: [Google]
48759789_p63_master1200.jpg
233KB, 510x639px
>>
Can we name the next thread Franchise Killer Edition?
>>
>>128393827
My favorite thing about Layer is how she dresses so lewdly, yet her personality is the exact opposite from what you'd expect. She looks like she'd try to seduce you, but is actually very timid and shy. I think that's why I love her as a character.
>>
>>128395984
Seeing how opposite are her personality and looks, I wonder if her appearence was more a choice from who created her. Although I don't know if reploids get their personality at random just like robot masters.
>>
>>128396553
That could be the case. I doubt anyone intended Vile to be a self centered psychopath.
>>
File: despair.jpg (171KB, 540x687px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
171KB, 540x687px
>>
File: tumblr_m1061gKoIk1r0b863.jpg (34KB, 425x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1061gKoIk1r0b863.jpg
34KB, 425x349px
>>
File: ffff.jpg (78KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
78KB, 500x390px
>>
>>128400540
How do they fit those giant shoulders into labcoats anyways?
>>
>>128400876
Maybe the coats just sort of "teleport" or "load" onto their bodies like X's armor?
Along with the requisite pose-striking, like when X teleports into a stage unarmored, then poses as the armor appears on him.
>>
>>128401093
I think this is possible, seeing how Rock and Tempo does so as well on the Archie comics
>>
File: tumblr_m2ofqpb2Mp1qfxv5io1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2ofqpb2Mp1qfxv5io1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>
File: flashmanisapervert.png (10KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
flashmanisapervert.png
10KB, 256x224px
>>
File: Mmx6commanderyammark..jpg (124KB, 1093x713px) Image search: [Google]
Mmx6commanderyammark..jpg
124KB, 1093x713px
>>
File: handsomealbert.png (125KB, 272x286px) Image search: [Google]
handsomealbert.png
125KB, 272x286px
Why is he so perfect, /mmg/?
>>
So just asking here, how many waifufags do we have here, whether a character from here is legitimately your waifu or not?
>>
>>128407436
We're a waifufag/husbandofag hivemind here.
>>
>>128407436
I'll gladly put Denise, Sera, and Yuna into my waifu junction slots if no one else needs them.
I'm pretty sure they're strong summons.
>>
File: gapporiguide011b.jpg (536KB, 838x1236px) Image search: [Google]
gapporiguide011b.jpg
536KB, 838x1236px
>>128407436

Tronne is easy (and perfect) waifu material
>>
>>128407638
I see a bit more husbandofags than waifus here really, hell it's odd we don't have much waifu/husbando wars or any at all, we all get along easily.
>>
>>128409035
If we do they're all in good fun.
>>
>>128409035
Oh yeah? Well, fuck you assh-

-nah I can't do it.
>>
>>128407436
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>128409161
Oh I'm aware. I guess in some way, I started one. That was a fun moment for me.

>>128409239
Well I have something to say about your waifu/husbando. She/He loves you very much and is happy you chose him/her.
>>
Not sure if I've posted this before but I thought of a sad scenario for my AU.

>Vile was made into a cyber elf somehow after his sacrifice against Omega.
>Nova is kill by Neo Arcadian government officials and Solen is forced to live as a vagabond mercenary to survive.
>Sometime later X is destroyed by pink faggot Elpizo
>Naturally Vile is pissed that his family was torn apart by fascists and wants revenge.
>Blames X, tells him he feels betrayed that he ever believed in him
>Not wanting to hear any of X's apologies, he vows to delete him
>Cue boss battle which ends in Vile getting deleted and muttering an apology to his waifu
>X feels like shit for the rest of his afterlife.
>>
File: Roll.jpg (18KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
Roll.jpg
18KB, 358x400px
>>
File: Roll Casket Topless.jpg (60KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
Roll Casket Topless.jpg
60KB, 600x667px
>>128407436
Only the best.
>>
>>128409617
That's definitely not painful at all.
>>
File: Talking_Face_King.png (1KB, 91x92px) Image search: [Google]
Talking_Face_King.png
1KB, 91x92px
>>128383850
>>128380290
and finally the fucking trashy looking face portrait I made.
>>
>>128413815
Honestly, I think it looks kinda silly. The face isn't really as good as your sprites, so there's definitely room for improvement. Unfortunately, I'm... Not really sure what you could do to improve.
>>
File: CDData-97-King.png (3KB, 160x176px) Image search: [Google]
CDData-97-King.png
3KB, 160x176px
>>128413815
I don't know if this helps.
>>
>>128407436
Layer and Aile are my waifu's, but after coming to /mmg/, I think I'd have to add Stealth Woman and Snow Woman to my list.
>>
File: Talking_Face_King.png (1KB, 91x92px) Image search: [Google]
Talking_Face_King.png
1KB, 91x92px
>>128414106
>>128414054
>>128413815
This is probably as good as it's gonna get honestly.
>>
>>128414185
Quietly wonders if I post most of Boltwoman and Radarwoman, if they'd become waifus.
>>
>>128397020
>I doubt anyone intended Vile to be a self centered psychopath.
They did make him look like Boba Fett, anon.
>>
>>128414486
>I've seen some shit
>>
>>128414486
Actual constructive criticism here though, looking at his official art, his head is far more oval shaped than circular, and his eyes look as if they're partially under his visor, and flat across the top, as opposed to the V you gave them
>duplicate file exists >>128289846
>>
>>128414486
Oh also his gem is clearly bigger than that
>>
File: Talking_Face_King.png (1KB, 91x97px) Image search: [Google]
Talking_Face_King.png
1KB, 91x97px
>>128414486
>>128413815
How's this?
>>
>>128419396
A little big better, but the eyes are still way off, like I said.
>>
>>128420173
Little bit, shet.
>>
Talking_Face_King.png
1KB, 91x97px
>>128419396
>>128420173
>>128420245
I THINK I FIXED IT GUIZ
>>
>>128421094
AHHH, BURN IT
>>
Talking_Face_King.png
1KB, 91x97px
>>128421094
>>128421187
>>128419396
>>128419284
>>128414486
>>128413815
If nobody else can directly pinpoint exactly what is wrong im going with this, based off the official art from the wiki i was looking off of this is the closest I can get.
>>
File: 1449565383632.png (206KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1449565383632.png
206KB, 495x700px
>>128407436
My hasubando is a huge cutie. I wish I got one of the first post more often...
>>
File: Proto Man.png (240KB, 536x887px) Image search: [Google]
Proto Man.png
240KB, 536x887px
Would you watch a robot fighting for the freedom of humanity die trying to save you?

I know the entire message of The Proto-Men but realistically speaking after Joe's Proto Man's and Mega Man's sacrifice I refuse to believe there isn't some kind of rebellion or underground resistance group brewing.... Maybe if Act 3 ever happens they'll give an explanation or maybe one will even happen. bu it may just ruin the message entirely.. oh well a man can dream. I'm not sure why i'm expecting realism out of a world of super fighting robots.
>>
>>128423581
>Mega Man's sacrifice
dude he's not dead. He's just killing everyone

But yeah I'm surprised nobody picked up any of the weapons on the floor, even if only to keep them hidden for when someone DOES have the balls to do it.
>>
>>128423925
I would have honestly.

I have no reason to live. Who knows maybe i'd actually accomplish something.
>>
>>128424325
I'm sorry anon, Protomen's not dark enough for you.

>Is there any among you who values courage over life?
Nobody who values their life so low it goes beneath their courage
Too saccharine for me
>>
>>128424501
I guess if I value my life so lowly it counts since i guess courage matters.

I mean courage got humanity pretty far.
>>
File: 1451242521563.jpg (482KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451242521563.jpg
482KB, 851x1200px
I'm gonna play Network 5 Double Team /mmg/ which side do I chose?
I really like Pride and Ribitta, but Gyroman.Exe and NapalmMan.Exe are pretty cool too.
>>
File: 12333774_big_p0.jpg (233KB, 617x733px) Image search: [Google]
12333774_big_p0.jpg
233KB, 617x733px
The Megas>The protomen
Fight me.

>>128428081
Go Colonel
>>
>>128428147
>posts protoman
>says go colonel
confusing
>>
File: 30645206_p11.jpg (138KB, 323x350px) Image search: [Google]
30645206_p11.jpg
138KB, 323x350px
>>128428316
Ok. Then
GO COLONEL
>>
File: Themaster.jpg (149KB, 659x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Themaster.jpg
149KB, 659x1008px
>Characters you thought were women but are actually men.
>>
File: 43503040_big_p1.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
43503040_big_p1.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>128430062
No joke. My first time seeing Axl was on a Ad for Command Mission. He truly looked like a girl in there.
I though he was a real cutie.
>>
File: lumine.png (516KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
lumine.png
516KB, 525x810px
>>128414779
I'm pretty fond of Bolt Woman's design.

>>128414185
I never thought I'd hear anyone call my characters their waifu, and Stealth Woman's younger sister, Dolce, is literally a pink haired animu waifu I based her design on a hentai character.

>>128430062
Lumine. It doesn't help that the first time I saw him was because of art on rule34
>>
File: egg.png (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
53KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 48448847_p0.png (912KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
48448847_p0.png
912KB, 700x700px
>>128430901
I would a Lumine
>>
>>128433029

New thread's up
Thread posts: 677
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.