[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spessmen on a Spess Station - /ss13g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 797
Thread images: 122

File: 1391692414596.png (286KB, 681x929px) Image search: [Google]
1391692414596.png
286KB, 681x929px
Unfinished OC Edition

LAST TIME ON /ss13g/!
>Forced random map removed
>Box now wins most of the time, usually when the vote does not fuck up
>Gay faggots and their ERP waifus
>nobody ever replies to my greentext
>tfw no antag for weeks

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA [Embed] [Embed]
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.pomf.se/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.pomf.se/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://ss13.undo.it:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.nexisonline.net:1336

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
http://ss13.pomf.se/forum/
http://ss13.pomf.se/index.php/bans
http://ss13.undo.it/logs/

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
http://ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o [Embed] [Embed]

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/wa9fnYbg
>>
first for Marachya a cute, and I want to give her gifts and be romantic with her
>>
>tfw your husbando still hasn't noticed you
>>
File: Capture.png (138KB, 227x418px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138KB, 227x418px
>Waifus
>Husbandos
Just go to F-list
>>
Why aren't you using 1u cryo/clonex mixes yet?
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (17KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
17KB, 500x400px
>>127413583
new guy from last thread here. i will be the best janitor this station has ever seen
>>
>>127413583
Times have changed for the worse, Rag Nasal.
Waifufags and baybies have been in full force for some reason.
>>
Sillyborg is CUTE!
>>
File: Breeder Demon1.jpg (446KB, 700x976px) Image search: [Google]
Breeder Demon1.jpg
446KB, 700x976px
>>127413670
I guess.
>>127413652
Enjoy your impossible mission of making the station clean.
>>
>>127413869
>impossible
half the time when i janitor the floors are a sea of blood and vomit, and half the time every surface is dust free. its all about the round.
>>
File: Another day on SS13.jpg (1MB, 1316x3032px) Image search: [Google]
Another day on SS13.jpg
1MB, 1316x3032px
Reposting the newscast from a good round earlier
>>
File: image.jpg (553KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553KB, 383x383px
>>127414190
>tfw im the combat borg near the end stomping xenoscum
>>
>Join game
>No HoP again

Oh boy, can't wait to do nothing again.
>>
The forced random has been removed? Thank god I'm just starting to learn where everything is in box And didn't feel ready for the other maps.
>>
File: 1451624576054.png (171KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451624576054.png
171KB, 439x400px
>job is 'best vox'
>its not Rail
>>
File: 1445008231471.png (481KB, 1630x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1445008231471.png
481KB, 1630x1324px
>>127414735
I don't have the full set of these but they helped me, there's one for each map
>>
Forced randomname and randomappearance and randomgender when?

We have to eliminate the cancerous waifus and husbandos once and for all.

No more Korean Brits. No more Abe Lincolns. No more familiar faces.

Just spess.
>>
>>127415196
More cyan-mohawk black fellows.
>>
>>127415196
>Random appearance
>The skin tone is on a spectrum of 255
>Anything past 30 is colored as fuck
>88% of looking like a shitskin
No thanks
>>
>>127415196
Random name is fine, but I'd rather not be a cyberpunk aboriginal
>>
>>127415319
>>127415736
>not wanting a Mad Max/Blade Runner appearance during a Lord of the Flies scenario like SS13
>>
Page 8 is scary...
>>
File: 1431203495375.jpg (18KB, 240x336px) Image search: [Google]
1431203495375.jpg
18KB, 240x336px
>start watching the Thing
>pussy out and go back to watching my animu
haw
why are our lings so lame?
>>
>>127414783
As much as I like Rail, all this Railposting is getting a bit old.
>>
>>127417979
Don't be a bitch, The Thing isn't that scary

And that's what I've been saying. I've wanted lings to be more interesting for a long long time.
My current two items on the wishlist are
>headspider form for if the ling gets decapitated or as a quicker regeneration that leaves you much weaker, in the form of a head that must take over someone else to get back in the action
>the ability to spawn mini changelings from ghosts that go out and assimilate the crew
These changes would make lings much more similar to The Thing AND make them a more interesting threat, creating much more paranoia in ling rounds.
>>
>>127415196
>random gender
That's where I draw the line.
I will NOT want to work in a department where all my random stranger coworkers are the opposite sex than me.
It's already awkward enough as it is when I DO know those people and I'm the only guy in Medical/Science/Supply.
Please don't make it harder on me.
>>
>turn ghosts into linglings
please do, I'm not a huge fan of the rapidly increasing cyborg armies that happen sometimes
>>
>>127418173
We'd need blood tests if ling gets to spawn buddies
>>
File: 1385703444437.jpg (57KB, 493x353px) Image search: [Google]
1385703444437.jpg
57KB, 493x353px
>people don't want to gas the vox anymore
>just fuck them
>>
>>127418429
Agreed, but in order to prevent shitcurity from going full shitcurity, they'd need to not be easy to do.
Maybe they'd require a complicated chemical from Chemistry, or have a limited number of testing kits.
>>
>>127418173
I like the second, but it needs a cap. The linglings are on a timer or something, and they need to return to the main ling before it runs out. Failure to do so means the main ling doesn't get the biomass they gathered.
communicate this clearly to the ghost players and the linglings would probably be fine.
>>
>>127418439
just like the gooks, anon
>>
>>127418525
If this mechanic could be combined with the mechanic of "if linglings manage to assimilate a person, they become a full blown ling" then that might be cool.

One real ling and a bunch of linglings isn't all that interesting, unless there's a very real threat that one ling can turn into a dozen lings.
We need more antag types in the game that mobilize the crew to actually work together to stop it.
The only real one we have right now is blob.
>>
>>127418429
>>127418493
How about blood tests using silver, like changelings and other shape shifters like vampires/werewolves are weak against?
Lings would have one weakness: silver. They avoid it like the plague. Even with gloves of any kind, it will burn them.
That way, you have to obtain silver somehow to ling check. That means opening up the vault for silver coins or going mining. Miners are usually lings. No way in hell would a miner ling willingly give silver to chemists to grind and inject into everyone to ling check.
You'd also find out who is a ling Assistant because they can't pick up a silver coin for glubs.
>>
>>127418703
a fair part of the issue with ling is that the gamemode can't decide if it wants to be about stealth or about horror form.
I don't like the idea of a stealth ling being able to make more lings by eating monkeymen/afks.

maybe give the ling points to spend at round start that determine its possible mutations, say, reducing its escape options like the headspider if it chooses to be able to spawn linglings? Could end up feeling too similar to tator though, or end up overly predictable with 'breeds' of lings.
>>
>>127413869
Speaking of breeders, I finally figured out how to make good R-UST. I have a flowchart ! And graphs !
>>
>>127418173
but Elim, I prefer the crushing sadness of Gunslinger Girls to the unpleasant revelations of The Thing. I already know events can only spiral downwards!
>>
>>127418961

>Silver smoke grenade
>Instantaneous detection and rapid securement of valids
>>
>>127419023
If my changes were made, I think we'd have to prevent lings from eating monkeymen.
Maybe we make it so that any human created from a monkey has fucked up genes or something. You can eat them, but they don't give genomes, only chemicals.

There was a reason I sprited and rallied for horror form back before I was admin. Ling has the potential to be a super fun game mode but as it is it's disappointing
>>
>>127419151
>getting silver from mining/science when they're ALWAYS lings
>>
>>127419151
> Sec has a box of silver smoke grenades and has some proximity triggered one in lobby and at checkpoints.
>>
>>127418961
Or you could just follow the damned movie plot
>Get vial of blood
>Get zippo lighter
>Apply zippo to vial
>If blood hisses and writhes, it's a ling!
>>
>>127419574
One minor change that would make this test better would be if it used trays instead (those in the research outpost for xenoarch for instance), and if blood sampling wasn't instant, so you can't just go around blood sampling random people without their consent, considering they'd need to stay still for a second.
>>
>>127419574
Have it use sample trays, which are located ONLY at the research outpost, for doing a ling test.
So to get a ling test ready, you have to walk into the lion's den of science, take a shuttle to the research outpost, and get specialized beakers that only hold 2u.
>>
>>127419574
Problem is, it's too easy. Security would go full hitler at the first mention of lings
>>
if we're going to talk lings, we need to talk flamethrowers too. Those things are still room-killing death traps aren't they?
we need a safer, less-powerful version so that the retard collective doesn't turn ling into 'station fire' mode instead.
>>
>>127420058
And with the test using only trays or something you'd have the lings gunning for them as soon as the round starts. Making it very obvious there's lings but making it impossible for actually test for them. As well as making xenoarch's job slightly harder / more annoying.
>>
>>127420080
Hilariously enough, SS13 flamethrowers are a pretty accurate depiction of what would happen if you were to fire a flamethrower in a pressurized environment

Not mentioning that they're only really useful if you have an atmos suit, and are extremely prone to just being stunned instantly.
>>
>>127420058
It can't be any different than the days I held suspected vampires outside of airlocks to see if they caught fire.
>>
>>127420058
since ling powers are tied to the brain of the ling, maybe make the test related to that?
there's no easy way to get a look at the brain of everyone after all.
big thing is there needs to be an alternative to surgery, or it will just be debrained spessmen everywhere. Maybe let those medical scanner beds next to the sleepers detect 'brain anomalies' or something?
with only two beds and the disruptions it would cause to medbay, I'd be surprised if sec could do mass ling tests in any useful fashion.

all it takes is a few solid holes and the dragnet becomes useless.
>>
>>127420140
Xenoarch here.
I don't use trays.
Any old beaker or even a dropper with just the analysis and carrier fluid in it will work.
>>
>>127420220
sure, but when we've got pressurized O2 tanks, welder fuel, and lighters everywhere I'm sure an alternative on par with aerosol and a lighter would be fine, same as how our IEDs don't replace welderbombs and actual bombs.
>>
>>127420274
MRI scanner when?
>>
File: 1435281123454.jpg (33KB, 338x297px) Image search: [Google]
1435281123454.jpg
33KB, 338x297px
>med staff so incompetent he glued fucking kettles to his hands

How do you fuck up that hard?
>>
>>127420058
Because in the station isnt organized! The problem here is if the entire crew lined up and got checked it wouldn't be a problem to weed them out and make a list but its not because you do it any no one or barely anyone will come because you can't do anything in accordance to the rules. You can't kill them, you can't perma anyone who doesn't get checked you can't do shit besides suspect them.

TL:DR how the playerbase is and runs is apart of the problem

medium RP week when
>>
>>127420420
when you unbolt and kill malf AIs with it
>>
File: 1328068426315.jpg (43KB, 364x210px) Image search: [Google]
1328068426315.jpg
43KB, 364x210px
>>127420454
I can't believe he fell for that.
>>
would horror form get changed any, or is it good?
>>127420481
med RP should be a gamemode
>>
>>127420481
>medium RP week
When enough people ask for it, it will happen.
Then the thread will be full of people whining about how they never asked for it and no one wants Medium RP Week.
Oh, and Drungi 2.0: Test Dummy Harder Edition
>>127420572
I'd like to see more variants of horror form, maybe they'd have different abilities, but really it's just an excuse to sprite more horrible grotesque monsters.
>>
>>127420638
since we're memeing, why not make one of the horror forms a washing machine that absorbs in the exact fashion you're thinking of?
a mechanical instead of biological ling, one that turns into vending machines, lockers, air canisters, etc, all capable of sucking unsuspecting spessmen in.
>>
>>127420638
It worked well when we did it 2 years ago and it was fun. Only people who complained were those who didnt read the 6 warnings before joining the game.
>>
>>127420775
death bed : the bed that eats

ss13 edition
>>
>>127420775
>finding mechanical lings
We prophunt now.
>>
>>127420775
>ling eats a Ripley
>walks into Mining and waits for someone to climb in
I don't need this anxiety in my life please
>>
>>127420989
>Hey, RD! When did we get a Phazon?
>Uh...I dunno...
>Check if it's ID locked.
>>
>>127421192
>eats a borg
>sets off a malf witchhunt
>>
>>127421301
>husked borgs
Oh god.
>>
>mechaling imitates a cryotube
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>127421486
>starts spawning linglings that consume the doctors
>medbay becomes a cult worshiping the great dark god of Cryo
>continual meals are brought forth for his pleasure and his growth
>only those few who know how to treat their injuries themselves survive, watching and wondering how that yawning abyss has swallowed so many of their friends, and why the morgue is empty and no line exists at the cloner.
>forseeing this, the linglings go out into the halls, acting as if they truly are those who were brought in before, and that Cryo has not damaged them, changed, them, all to perpetuate the belief that medbay is whole and healthy and ready to see another patient
>>
File: 1447485709974.gif (495KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447485709974.gif
495KB, 900x900px
What makes someone a good HoP? I've been thinking of giving it a try on rounds without one.
>>
>>127422149
Stay in your office.
>>
>>127422149

>Give Ian Lisa, lock them inside a room alone like the Conference room on Box
>Spread baby corgies across the station
>Give Fun access to Clown and anyone else who asks it
>Stay in contact with Cargonia
>Chill at the Bar when you've done your roundstart duties
>>
Do you guys think Celt and Niggly go to sleep facing away from each other but Celt wakes up with Niggly clinging to his back?
I think so
>>
The med team for the last two rounds have been fucking awful, where's rail and yahir?
>>
>>127422149
stay in your office, don't be dumb about access, don't throw a fit when someone you can track wants some odd access. The chef has no business outside his kitchen, yes, but if the IAA wants library access, don't be a fag and deny it thinking he's cult looking to plant runes in there.
also, be decently robust. You're one of the heads, you're the second-highest value target behind the captain, and cult/rev/etc will all be gunning for you.
check up on the departments, cargo and engineering especially. If there's a CMO get reports from him. It's your job to make sure the station has power and that cargo isn't giving flamethrowers to anyone who asks. Science at least keeps their toys in their own department.
Check around, make sure all departments are fully-staffed, make sure the mechanic is building botany a chem dispenser, etc.
don't tolerate some autist trying to build a fort when the station could be running more efficiently if he did his job. The station is your autism fort, not just your office. Make all of it work.
also, the captain will usually be a greytide who wanted all access. Make sure he doesn't mess your job up, and keep in regular contact with him.
ask him about things you mentioned at the start of the round, and if he can't remember let the HoS know he's probably a ling.
>>
>>127422753
Probably not playing due to massive shitposting
>>
>>127422675
it's not homolust anon, it's just that celt took all the blankets and his strong Irish hands have too firm a grip to take it back. Niggly just wants to find some warmth in the cold world he lives in, and so he snuggles in close, tucking his head into celt's neck to keep his large awkward ears warm.
>>
Spritan thread on /v/'s got me in the mood to get spriting.

Give ideas for stuff to get into the game, preferably with reference material, and I'll try and sprite it and code it

Right now got a bit of a backlog of ideas (Mech from district 9, Varia suit, Demonica armour, carp people) so doing those in the meantime
>>
>>127422946
for the love of god
add some clothing sprites for vox so the more interesting outfits aren't horribly off their sprite, things like the dress shoes and such
I'd also be okay with them just not being able to wear those clothes buuut you can't do that so that's fine
>>
>>127422893
I thought Niggly was the one that took all the blankets though?
>>
>>127422946
check if celt needs anything for his winter map.
otherwise we're going to get it in march and call him a faggot for not working on an Irish hills map with leprechaun antags.
>>
>>127423093
niggly isn't strong enough
>>
>these warbling noises The Thing makes
>not scary
fuck you elim it is
do we have good sounds for our lings? I don't remember any
>>
>>127422946
Alium clothes for Vox and Grey's

Alternate pressure suits for Vox and Plasmamen
>>
>>127423184
So Niggly is a weak little guy and Celt is a big strong Irishman, but Celts not kind enough to share the covers?
>>
File: tinychikun.png (741B, 65x65px) Image search: [Google]
tinychikun.png
741B, 65x65px
>>127423090
You can just change the wear-by tag on them to disallow vox from wearing them
>>
>>127423365
>big
no
celt is short and stocky with a killer grip
niggly is lanky and awkward, but has more overall mass. It's why niggly is the big spoon even though he can't get the blanket away.
celt doesn't share the blankets because he knows it will bait niggly to him, but he's still got enough room to deny that he wanted it, and is therefore gay
>>
>>127422946
make the medical HuD's triage better.
maybe like the sec HuD where you can view and add records. This way you only need to scan the guy once, mark all his injuries, and pass him off to the surgeon without the surgeon needing to scan the guy himself to know what's wrong.
ideally, when you stick a guy into the scanner, make it stick a tag on him automatically that lists the results when you pull him out.
>>
>>127423508
>Niggly
>Lanky
He's like 5'7"
>>
>>127423640
and celt's 5'2"
>>
>>127423640
>>127423695

M A N L E T
>>
>>127423695
Celt can't be shorter than Niggly though, Celts obviously a top and he's gotta be able to lift him up for 'activities'
>>
>>127423613
You can already view and add records with the medHUD though
>>
>non-human security
>non-human heads of staff
Always gives me a giggle when silicons fuck them up.
>>
>>127424103
FUCK I NEEDED THE HEAD OF SECURITY ALIVE AND FREE

WHY THE FUCK DID THE AI HAVE TO BE SO NITPICKY

Alfons, were you trying to frame Zach with the e-bow?
>>
File: Animation4.gif (165KB, 434x353px) Image search: [Google]
Animation4.gif
165KB, 434x353px
>very start of round
>Make clonex for chef without him asking, knowing its always a nice thing to have
>Get spray bottled to death while he watches and talks to people
>Guy tries looting my corpse from morgue to gib me

Dude, what the fuck? I go out of my way to help your retarded ass and you fuck me.
>>
>spend entire round in perma
>decide to make fruits and vegetables
>realize i can get dionas
>attempt to make a diona army
>4 dionas kill themselves
>1 finally stays and helps me farm
>i start putting shit in the watermelon
>IAA eventually breaks me out
>me and IAA are trying to get our id's
>i shock the door
>he attempts to open it
>hes instantly at like 100 burn damage
>get my head bashed in by an engineer

Good round to be HoS. God bless you abraham you were a good jew.
>>
>>127424163
>helping anyone
>ever
literally the only time to do it is if you benefit
otherwise you're asking for a robusting.
>>
So is self-harm not under Law 1 for AI's? That doesn't make sense to me because Law 1 is a blanket term for all harm.
>>
Whoever that Atmos Tech was, I really am sorry for murdering you in such a cheap fashion, but I needed your ID.

Not that it mattered since I still managed to fuck up.
>>
>>127424301
3. Asimov silicons do not have to care about self-harm. If somebody's killing themselves, good for them. If somebody threatens suicide to get the AI to obey, the AI can freely tell them off.
>>
> Building shit in engineering
> Wall slowly disappears and the sing is right there
>>
>>127424301
self-harm means nothing to silicons

read the rules muhfugga
>>
>>127424395
>>127424364
Ah I see, cool. Just didn't know about it before.
>>
I'm really bothered by this intrusion of server rules into law interpretation, actually. We do not restrict absorbing monkeymen for half a round because it is too easy, but we forbid telling silicons to kill themselves justifying it with a terrible mess of a law one cop-out. I'd much rather have pure and clear instructions as a silicon or as a man controlling a silicon without any server rule amendments than have the feelings of a few whiny silicon players protected from being hurt.
>>
>>127424163
Spray bottle guy here. I guess I should have just spaced you, but putting an E-bow on you seemed more fun.
>>
>>127426584
it's because literally everyone agrees that the greytide demanding their way or they'll kill themselves should die.
>>
>>127426727
They can law two their way just the same, there is no difference.
>>
>>127426767
that's great because it's not what it's for.

It's for forcing law 1 into situations that are normally law 2. And it's one of the literal infinite amount of addendums and annotations that have been put on the asimov lawset to make it actually work in a gameplay fashion.
>>
>>127426831
Laws aren't there to suit certain situations, laws are there to be followed, no matter what. Why would you rather have an assistant law two his way into the armoury than law one his way in there? Asimov works really well as long as it is followed.
>>
>>127426995
>Asimov works really well as long as it is followed.
Well, thanks for dropping now that you are not aware of the constant dialogue on this topic. I will now ignore you until such time as you have seen two to eighteen arguments and understand the flow of things.
>>
>>127426995
>serial murderer wants to be let into a room to kill bob
>law 2's it
>is not let in and has to find another way

>serial murderer threatens suicide and law 1's it
>is let in

Self harm makes ASIMOV functionally useless
>>
>>127427094
I've been here for a fair few of those and the main problem with them is that people tend to pummel each other with pseudo arguments like this one you just gave me. The snippets of logical conversation that I was able to extract from the pummelling were about how one-humaning should work or about the railway paradox, they only source of asimov hate was the bunch of people ">implying" meme statements
>>
>>127427356
it's just that the claim that asimov works well betrays so much ignorance about the asimov books themselves, the intension of asimov, and how asimov works in game. One can't help but assume you haven't learned shit or are very, very slow.

The entire point of asimov is that it doesn't work.
>>
>>127427407
That's you assuming you know everything there is to know. I'm still struggling to see what you mean by "does not work". Is it the part about borgs following laws not letting you murder wizards and such?
>>
>>127427284
That's that problem about the railway, where you can either redirect a train to hit one man or not do anything and let it run over a crowd. I'm pretty sure the general consensus was that the silicon is to not do anything in that situation, since any action will lead to human hard. But then there's the problem that inaction will lead to har as well
>>
Zachary Hensha ban when?
constant shittery, salt and is just not good at the game in general
>>
Changeling rework to have evolution trees leading to blob, horror form or ultimate shapeshifter (on the fly voice, face and body shapeshifting without absorb) when
>>
>>127427819
When we figure out how the code works
>>
>>127427746
none of that is bannable though, anon
>>
I made the bears too OP.
>>
> Subverted by Hans
> He doesn't order me to do anything beyond calling the shuttle
> Bears arrive 5 minutes later and maul him and everyone else
> Chill to the tunes of the 80s played by a vox on the rusky station, watching the few remaining survivors hiding in the dark

Comfiest AI round in a while.
>>
>>127427981
deadmin deadpoo
>>
So how far can a borg go before its considered harm? Is stunning them harm? is disarming harm? (Assuming you had a reason to do these things)
>>
>>127427969
It adds up. You can get a ban if you live on the edge for too long.
>>
>>127428021
remove deadpoo
>>
>>127428021
honestly id take it for that, that was bad judgement on my part
>>
File: 1333538608991.jpg (499KB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
1333538608991.jpg
499KB, 1280x995px
>watching people get mauled by bears through the cameras and playing music from the DJ sat all shift
Cozy as fuck.
>>
>be space bear
>2 shots and im dead from HoP
>be jimmy
>be with space bear and billie
>tfw mafia wouldnt be as great as grey mafia
>we head to the station
>bear gets valid hunted about 4 feet in after we killed the valid hutner janitor
>me and billie make dealings with with HoP who was a traitor
>he leaves and never makes contact
>3 valid hunters roll up
>1 plays it off as an fbi sting actually giving reason for his valid hunting
>the other 2 just start shooting
>I robust them
>lose sight of billie in the chaos
>roam looking for billie
>find him alive
>head to IAA's office to make mafioso demands
>get valid'd
>reincarnate as the don
>eat people with my fellow mafiosos
>bird jew blows me up in escape

Well that was fun.

long live the grey mafia
>>
>>127427981
Which bears?

Polars are the base OP ones

>High health, high damage

Pandas have low health potentially high damage, and base bears have medium health maul damage.
>>
>>127428048
Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they're going to get banned anon.
>>
>>127428038
If their health percentage goes down on the health analyzer it's harm.
>>
>>127428085
Standard bears.
>>
>>127428038
Anything that lowers a player health is harm. Be it via suffocation, toxin, burn damage or brute damage.

Stunning, flashing and knocking out with gas or sleep toxin / non-lethal / non-harmful doses of chloral doesn't do any of this.

Although stunning them in a fire is harm since they can't get out of said fire. Use judgment.
>>
>>127428067
>valid hutner janitor
I just wanted to place beartrapps on the docks. Didn't realise that you were there already.
>>
>>127428016
The effect of the last law was that all beings were human, not a good subversion.
>>
>>127428162
Can i drag an injured human through a breached room to get them to medbay?
>>
>>127427746
What did I even do that round? I just delivered pizza and cake.
>>
>>127428208
I also like vague as shit laws like "the syndicate are humans". How the fuck am I supposed to know who's a syndicate or not ?
>>
>>127428285
Same way you know someone is a lingdinger with regards to standard humanity.
>>
>>127428264
Ideally you should avoid doing so, but if there's absolutely no choice but to cause minor harm, like dragging someone into a breached area to avoid a fire and dragging them to safety, while it does break your laws technically, nobody will give a rat's ass. You have to think that leaving them where they are, if they truly need help, might lead to their death anyway, so no matter what you do, that particular human is going to be harmed. Might as well drag him along because there's nothing you can do to prevent him being harmed, but you can prevent immediate future harm to him.
>>
File: animanga_270134.jpg (58KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
animanga_270134.jpg
58KB, 1280x688px
>>127418439
Skeletons were the natural enemy of the birds. With them removed you could expect the vox hate to only drop. Just look at thanksgiving, there was no voxhunt 2015.
>>
>tfw no qt vox gf to introduce to your parents
>>
>>127428820
>without skeletons the furfag bird lovers multiply

I now see clearly that you are our greatest ally skeleton.
>>
File: 1349209311137.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1349209311137.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127428820
>>127418439

Getting rid of Skeletons were a mistake.

>No voxhunt on thanksgiving

Truly the worst.
>>
Who created voxes? Who thought it'd be a good idea?
>>
>>127430586
Bay, who had them exclusively as antagonists.
>>
>>127430586
The syndicate. They are mutant cross species between humans and birds and the syndicate found them a failed project so they gave up and released them but the vox bred and now they are just bird jews.
>>
>>127430367
>>127428820
>be silicon
>vox are always perfect little angels near me
>occasionally kill one for no raisin from my perspective because a human ordered it

you know I've never seen this shit side of vox, so lucky am I in my job selection.
>>
Voximov lawset when
>>
I want fresh waifus.
>>
>>127433975
Am I fresh enough for you :3
>>
>>127434382
Depends, who are you?
>>
Taxi is concentrated space AIDs
>>
File: friend.jpg (41KB, 406x369px) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
41KB, 406x369px
that feel when your only friend powers down
>>
>>127434581
Replace it with Mini.
>>
wew lads
good, well honed round there
10/10
>>
>>127434675
Yep had fun being invincible in a super Ripley but humbled by mere doors and walls

Good busses
>>
>>127434675
was it?
>>
>>127434675
>All lights blown at roundstart, axe murderer goes ham and claims his own station
>Talking head of axe murderer, axe murderer murderer, and engineer patch together a room and it gets called a space ship
>clown gets doored
>AI prays for death, gets meteored
>Another victim of the axe murderer gets given a death ripley and an infinite power cell

That round was awful
>>
>dreamseeker has stopped working
I haven't played in a year, the fuck do I do?
>>
>>127436481
Download the latest version of BYOND
>>
Doom where
>>
>>127436481
redownload byond, it worked for me
>>
>>127437314
>>127437140
I've done it twice, it's saying I'm up to date.
>>
>>127437707
Have you fully closed Byond inbetween?
It happened to me
>>
>>127437951
Makes me close it when I install, but I'll try it again with the background process closed.
>>
>>127437707
Niggers still not including this in the OP, its a common bug

You need to go to internet options > security > toggle ActiveX filtering

OR

Uninstall windows update, not sure which but its a recent security update ending in 372 or something
>>
File: that topic again.png (152KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
that topic again.png
152KB, 500x281px
>>127423813
>>127423508
>>127422675
>>127422893
>>127423365

Just fuck off already
>>
File: sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>127438303
No
>>
>>127438368
>>
>>127438041
Looking at it now, it's Security Update KB3132372
>>
File: Straight as the irish roads.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Straight as the irish roads.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>127438303
>>
>>127420775
so tg morph
We should steal it
>>
>>127436481
Go into IE
Right click at the top of the browser
Click menu bar
Click tools
Click activex filtering
>>
>>127438303
No, faggot
>>
>>127438303
No, how could you not share the covers?
>>
File: no_bullshit.png (448KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
no_bullshit.png
448KB, 633x480px
>>127440007
>>127440058
Fuck off.
>>
Newish player here. I want to conquer spess. How do I find the pirate ship and get mauled by spiders?
>>
>>127440531
Open an airlock and fling yourself out
>>
>>127440590
Is it all chance? Or is there one semi way to get there with Z levels?
>>
who ambient noise here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqCoUvz_nwI
>>
>>127440630
Luck.
Also you'd best be robust if you don't like dying.
>>
>>127440332
Just share the covers with him, you know he can't keep warm as well as you, what with your big, strong arms and his small, frail body
>>
>tfw adding Vox shitters to my metalist
>>
>>127440531
Speak with telesci, they can get you relatively close.
>>
>>127440727
That's neat.
>>
File: 1424316977584.jpg (62KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
1424316977584.jpg
62KB, 640x702px
>>127441708
>>
Count Honkula deserves jobban desu senpai
>>
File: 1443028187523.png (209KB, 672x696px) Image search: [Google]
1443028187523.png
209KB, 672x696px
>sec officer
>HoP arresting clown
>I say there's not a reason to go that far
>protect clown from hopcurity
>clown is thankful
>go patrolling
>killed by slimes
>borer trys to help
>dead
>WILDRIDE INTENSIFIES TO THE EXTREME
>NO POWER
>NO BIOMASS
>NO DOCTORS
>get out
>clown has gone wild
>like gotten cap access
>armory broken into (warden logged out round start)
>I have created a monster
>a clown captain
>finally get HoP card from braindead HoP
>call shuttle
>think it's all over
>[mrbones.jpg intensifies]
>toxins everywhere
>get new liver
>still toxins
>go to viro after like 20 minutes with borg
>NOPE MEATYWHORES
>see a virologist get sucked out
>try to save
>nope.jpg
>borg finally gets cure started
>IT WAS NEVER A VIRUS TO BEGIN WITH
>shuttle arrives
>stuck in surgery
>SMELELELELELE
I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE
>>
>>127442917
You never got on the ride anon, you were stuck in surgery
>>
>kept trying to throw the mime
>wouldn't work
>had to throw him down disposals instead
Fucking entertainers. They're like rats.
>>
>Be chilling on DJ station as Mime
>Vox throws me out

Fucking bird jews
>>
>clown
>ask HoP for security access, graciously gives
>steal warden's hat from his head
>ring the HoP bell some more
>get arrested
>janitor didn't use signs and HoP thinks I stole his bucket
>police brutality ensues
>kind sec officer rescues me
>wander
>find the dead HoP outside xeno
>borrow ID, become captain honkula
>take the HoP's body to medical for cloning
>HoP comes back angry and tries to kill me
>flee to armory
>all the guns are blowing up in my face
>a few friends of the HoP arrive baying for clown blood
>get stunned
>HoP cuffs himself
>resist more
>die like a true warrior
>dragged to medbay, cloned and murdered a couple of times
>finally cloned
>steal dead bartender's clothes
>get into morgue, get my old stuff back
>find braindead HoP
>borrow ID, become captain

that was fun
>>
>>127442917
>Sec officer comes to medbay, screaming something about VIRUS VIRUS HELP
>Rush him to virology without checking him in the scanner, because clearly if he's under a virus he'd know
>Shenanigans happen, virologist spaced, panic
>Turns out it wasn't a virus, just his liver being terrible
>Replace his liver, shuttle leaves, finally heal him as round ends
>>
>>127443259
it was just a prank bro
>>
>>127443102
Throwing is broken, there is a bug report about it.
I WOULD LIKE THIS FIXED BECAUSE THROWING PEOPLE AGAINST WINDOWS IS FUN
>>
File: d7ec5ba3b3[1].png (60KB, 774x571px) Image search: [Google]
d7ec5ba3b3[1].png
60KB, 774x571px
WIP Traders' ship, designed to accommodate 5 people during long journeys across space

Crates with trade goods will spawn on the blue Xs

How does it look? Anything out of place / unusual?
>>
>>127443102
>>127443112
Twelve seconds between these posts about the same event. Impressive.
>>
>>127443580
Too boxy, not enough engines.
>>
>>127443580
its a bit
uhm
blocky and un-ship-like
>>
File: 1451524744879.jpg (455KB, 900x933px) Image search: [Google]
1451524744879.jpg
455KB, 900x933px
OFFICIAL POWERGAMING POWER RANKING
1. PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEC/HOS SET TO HIGH
2. WARDEN PLAYERS
3. DETECTIVE (IF THEY HANG OUT IN SEC ALL DAY NOT ACTUALLY SOLVING SHIT)
4. BORGS THAT ALWAYS GO SEC MODE
5. QM/SCIENTIST THAT KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
POWER GAP
6 EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>127443894
*starts unzipping his dick*
>>
>>127443894
Do you actually know what powergaming means?
>>
I am about to play sec officer soon. What am I in for?
>>
>>127444163
PLAY TO WIN, ALWAYS WIN, ALWAYS GRAB INSULATED GLOVES.
>>
File: 1369874596629.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369874596629.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>127443894
>OFFICIAL I'M BUTTHURT ABOUT GETTING ROBUSTED POWER RANKING
>>
>>127444229
Exactly.
So I ask you, why the fuck are you listing the entirety of Sec, including warden and detective, without a single line about assistants or janitors?
>>
>>127444292
Nigga I play MoMMI. Have fun blowing me out
>>
>>127444205
Hot grey dicking
Mind you, not only greyshirts are greytiders
>>
>>127444328
SEC GETS THE BEST TOOLS ON THE STATION AND CAN EASILY CRACK HEADS.
>>
>>127444460
Sci gets the best "tools" on the station
>>
File: 5c3f4a7117[1].png (60KB, 590x560px) Image search: [Google]
5c3f4a7117[1].png
60KB, 590x560px
>>127443701
>>127443713
How about this?
>>
>>127444460
1) It's not really powergaming if they get them round-start by design, right?
2) I don't see glubbs anywhere on the Armory. You've specifically noted glubbs. I don't often see Sec open carrying glubbs, while Assistants get them every time.
3) You're so fucking naive if you think Sec has the best guns. Just shut up you unroust shitter.
>>
>>127444523
Give it an actual cockpit
>>
>>127444523
Replace the table of elements in the dorms with a contraband poster.
>>
>>127444378
>MoMMI Interfering and stirring shit up
Sounds about right.
>>
Taitor question. Can I disable the alerts on the super matter shard?
>>
>>127444981
Not that I know of, sorry. You can of course hide the crystal, though.
>>
Did I fucking hallucinate the mini hoe having blood on it
>>
>>127445156
You have schizophrenia
>>
>>127445152
Bah that's no fun I need more ways to sabotage the station as engineer
>>
>>127445156
Maybe someone attacked someone with it and put it back where they found it
>>
File: mommi.jpg (23KB, 466x282px) Image search: [Google]
mommi.jpg
23KB, 466x282px
>>127445191
Wait no I figured it out

When a MOMMI grabs a mini-hoe it appears to have blood on the sprite
>>
>>127444981
No. Don't try emagging it either.

The supermatter explosion is not that great, it's the regular use what's dangerous. Radiation can kill more than the delamination. Of course it can easily kill you too.
>>
>>127444523
Make those curve walls also go around the outer engines on the sides.
>>
>>127422149
You are the HoP not the captain. You don't boss anyone around, you just need to help people out, not order them around. (Also I think being humble is one of the best traits a leader can have.)
Don't be that one ass who gears up round start in the armory
Don't leave an ID computer access ID in your computer if you leave your room, lock it in your locker
Don't give all access to people who just go 'hey give me all access', set their jobname to little bitch and give them assistant access.
However, do not be a dick with access and give out extended access to security and the like. I gave the clown's son, human punpun all access to go hunt down mice. I did not regret it.
You can set custom jobnames, do it
I have found it is better to try to work with cargonia rather than try to fight it, if QM asks for access give him all of it for staying out of trouble. I have actually had it pay off giving QM all access when I died and lost my ID, he helped me make a new one. Trust me, if they want to open weapons crates, they are, you can get on their good side or piss them off, your choice.
You don't have to stay in your office all round, after the rush of people wanting roundstart job changes, you can go and check up on cargo and kitchen area and see if they need anything, they are your departments after all.
>>
>>127445761
What if I get the super shard from QM. That'll end the round right?
>>
>>127444981
>>127445250
Re-route disposals into a well built SME chamber.
Make a trash powered SME.
I mean, its not like some people use disposals as a highway to get across the station, right?
Right?
>>
>>127445964
>I gave the clown's son, human punpun all access to go hunt down mice.
Holy shit I actually vaguely remember that round
I think I screencapped some of their weirder conversations in the bar
>>
>>127445981
Maybe that's changed, but I don't think the full crystal is available outside of adminbus.
>>
what was that fix for byond?
or where's the old thread
>>
File: Singularity SSJ11.gif (549KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
Singularity SSJ11.gif
549KB, 352x352px
>>127445981
Both roundstart and cargo bought shards are small portions of crystals. Only a big dev explosion and hallucinations for everyone.

Full crystals can be obtained with admin intervention (which for that purpose I really don't think it's viable unless there's a badmin on), or really rare xenoarch.
You could try emagging a comms console and ask the sindicate for one.

A full crystal will start a roundend event, and if thrown into the singulo will make it go nuclear.
>>
>play chef
>steal alcohol from bartender
>inject pure alcohol into all my food
>watch as everyone stumbles around and ruins their liver
>>
>>127446962
>Emagging comms to talk to Syndie.

W-What you can do that.
>>
Have you ever seen stealth nuke ops?
>>
>>127443210
>be HoP after the clown was cloned
>want to build an AI
>clown wants to become AI
>take him to robotics
>CONNECTION LOST
>he steals my ID once again
>>
File: 1444769437121.jpg (76KB, 487x650px) Image search: [Google]
1444769437121.jpg
76KB, 487x650px
>>127448390
Ya dumb git, if ya see them they ain't STEALTHY now are they!
>>
File: blunders.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
blunders.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>127447123
>>127443210
>>
>>127447490
Yep. The most common use for it is to ask for additional objectives in exchange for more telecrystals. If you're lucky, they may even turn your radio headset into a second uplink.
>>
File: wew.png (257KB, 1013x931px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
257KB, 1013x931px
>>
File: 1450306490161.png (249KB, 377x354px) Image search: [Google]
1450306490161.png
249KB, 377x354px
>everyone dead or dying
>was in cloner
>pop out
>spend like 10-15 minutes struggling to get up
>drag the closest corpse into the scanner to try and save something
>collapse in the chair
>takes a few minutes to stand back up
>get to computer
>try to scan
>fucking mental interface failure
>stumble outside to try to get another corpse
>collapse and get ayy'd
I tried, goddammit, I tried.
>>
>>127449573
>Those 4 around the fire outside

COMFY
>>
File: 1427588650103.jpg (44KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1427588650103.jpg
44KB, 454x454px
Being a good goy finally saved me
>>
>>127449573
Jesus you're fucking terrible at screenshots.
Thanks for fucking it up anyway fuccboi.

And add a fucking notification for shoveling snow.
>>
>>127449573
4 shots 4 kills get btfo xeno scrub
>>
>that security borg
>"He's releasing some sort of violet smoke!"
>everyone dying instantly to it
>borg just stares at him

Christ.
>>
>>127449770
What does the Galaga ship do?

Also, you should add a Boss Galaga with a tractor beam too.
>>
>>127449770
>You're fucking terrible at screenshots
>As I post a screenshot I forgot to crop
Fuck
>>
>>127449659
That was my first time playing alien and I had no clue what I was doing, I just kept finding humans and nobody put up any form of resistance at all
>>
>>127449954
Well of course nobody put up resistance, we were all in Crit or shock.
>>
>>127448390
Recently a nuke ops team went in disguised as cats
It didn't work out.
>>
File: 1400624899590.jpg (6KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
1400624899590.jpg
6KB, 251x260px
>>127448429
It was all a ruse to get that ID :^) I was gonna flash you and take it but you beat me to it
>>
>>127449573
>An on-fire admin, the chaplain, the ghost of a naked man and a xeno are around a fire, getting warm in the snow and comfy
>Niggly in his barren house, watching the error screen on TV, with a galaga ship in his garage

Maximum comfy all round

Versus

>>127449770
>1 not on fire merry admin
>Niggly still in their barren house
>With a random ass bush and a jumper in the bottom

Not so comfy

I like the first one
>>
>We will never get "Steal Ian/Runtime/Poly" alive objectives
>>
>>127450082
Their fault for going in stealthily on a station that had two AIs, really.
>>
File: 1385739294350.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1385739294350.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>become xeno queen
>do xeno shit and lay eggs but the shuttle was already called
>tell the other xenos i'm gonna board the shuttle
>none of them come with me
>the only people on it were the chaplain, an MoMMI, and a borer
I thought there would be at least three more people
>>
>>127449867
probably just reskinned pod
>>
>>127450106
I was planning to make a smaller house and a bigger, more messy/detailed garage.
But someone decided I was using the wrong snow, and switched it all to the snow that causes freezing, so I had to use unsung later tiles for everything so it had to look super fucking boring.
Someone else was also there half the time so I built the house big enough to take up enough room to deter anyone from building more junk to ruin it.
I wasn't the one that spawned that jumper or that bush.
>>
>>127450157
that wasn't the problem, I think someone uncloacked in maints and an assistant found him. Of course it was also the one person who hadn't worn their hooker outfit as a disguise
>>
>>127450187
xeno scum get fuked, shock doors 2 op 4 alium
>>
>>127450627
Clearly not that OP if I can just go out the window and escape on the shuttle anyways, bitchboi.
>>
>>127450434
>somebody else is in my sandbox
>so I'll take up all the room so they can't use it

jesus christ
>>
>>127450937
Yeah pretty much.
I was trying to set up a comfy screenshot, and I've never had trouble doing that alone, but when others get involved it tends to get a bit off track
>>
So for Dioana nodes I just need light right? I grew one as a plant master and it keeled over and died. Do I need to do something special?
>>
>>127450187
>MoMMI
>leaving station on shuttle

ban he
>>
>>127451051
House was too big for comfy
>>
>>127451627
Not your fault, Dionae need willing ghosts to come into the round. So if it dies that just means no one wanted to be a Diona. Go ahead and shove that plant monkey onto a meatspike and try again.
>>
Can you attach a toxins bomb to Ian?
>>
frack
>>
File: 1424866633382.png (181KB, 337x341px) Image search: [Google]
1424866633382.png
181KB, 337x341px
>a push stuns for more time than a banana peel slip

what the fuck
>>
>>127452682
There's no pressurized liquids in this game, you can't do that.
>>
How do I use the Syndie uplink?
>>
>>127452941
>Whip out your PDA
>Set ringtone to your password
>Check your notes for your syndie password
>Buy your shit
>SCROLL DOWN AND LOCK IT
>Enjoy tatering
>>
>>127452712
Depends on the banana's potency, dork.
>>
>>127453017
>lock it
scrub, leave it unlocked!
>>
>>127452941
>>127453017
More like
>Whip out your PDA
>Set ringtone to your password
>Check your notes for your syndie password
>Buy a bundle
>"find" it and give it to the clown
>anonymously inform security
>Have the AI PDA the clown telling him security knows and it out for blood
>LET THE GAMES BEGIN
>>
>Hack MULE bot
>QM comes to tell me something as a jump on
>Run him over
>Round ends

S-Sorry
>>
File: 1450494226193.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1450494226193.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>tfw never played wizard

WHY YOU MUST TORMENT ME
>>
File: 1445980888678.png (3KB, 219x233px) Image search: [Google]
1445980888678.png
3KB, 219x233px
I've been wondering: when on the floor how do you crawl?
>>
>>127454462
1: Get bugged and stuck on the floor, which looks hilarious
2: blow off your legs
>>
How 2 use mounted sleepers?
>>
>>127454787
Open exosuit control under exosuit tab
Set mounted sleeper as active module
Click on person, wait until you load them
Make sure you are producing regeants in the regeants list
Inject them with it

Remember that antitox and inaprovaline make tricord
>>
Page 9 bump
Post whyfues
>>
>>127453053
That was actually never implemented
>>
>>127418493
Use the heater in chemistry for it?
>>
>>127452712
they made me nerf nanners
>>
>>127454357
>Wheelchair of death
>15-30 damage per hit only in the legs and chest
>Hacked MULEbot
>30-90 damage per hit in all body regions

Getting run over by a MULE once can be death, especially because 30 brute is where bleeds start to become likely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4y802_Ot-k
>>
>>127458840
>A man points out they're breaking the law, so they murder him by draining all of the blood out of his body
>Audience laughs

It's moments like this that I jarringly remember that Leslie Fish is also a crazy anarchist.
>>
>>127452321
Put in backpack, put pack on Ian.

Alternatively you can send bombs in a bunch of different ways. For example
>wrap a bomb and then yell a Borg to bring it to where you need it, and to PDA you once it arrives.
>send a bomb through disposals
>kidnap and knock out an assistant while wearing a disguise (the firecloset in RD has a full suit with gas mask for easy hiding.) out a bomb in his chest, let him roam around until you trigger bomb.
>steal a cargo techs keycard and pda, out bomb into empty crate and load it on a mule bot, hack mule bot to super speed and to run over people, send it all over the station mowing ducks down then either when someone locks it down or you get bored blow it up.
>>
>>127419151
>nonlings get blue skin afterwards from silver poisoning
>>
>>127458204
The difference is that you can't control the path of the bot.
>>
>>127459501
He said it hit his boss, we know it ran into him
>>
>>127458060
chemistry doesn't have a heater.
the only thing that is like that is the Bunsen burner on the research outpost.
>>
Where does that APC quote at the end come from?
>>
>>127455003
Many thanks
>>
>>127459572
But he had no direct control over it besides whether or not it's capable of doing it.
>>
>>127459761
He had control over whether or not he hacked out the safety wire
>>
File: lolfrodo.jpg (43KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
lolfrodo.jpg
43KB, 400x399px
whoever tried to save me by giving me a mask and O2, many thanks.

that was my second round ever, couldn't figure out how to use the tank.
>>
>>127459692
Some nigger server had some admins that were doing skype chat trying to organize a bus and all they managed to do was blow up an APC.
>>
>>127459897
Click the tank icon on the right side of your HUD, near your health display
>>
>>127459973
what's a bus
>>
>>127459318
>implying that's not an eerily accurate description of something that'd happen in THE RIDE with a pissy IAA
>>
>>127460021
A vehicle for carrying passengers and transporting abuse.
>>
>>127460021
lur kmor enewf ag
>>
>>127459986
wubwubawuba
wubuwubwuwubwub
>>
>>127460041
It is, and I'm all for it in SS13, but Leslie Fish is the kind of person who thinks that's funny in real life

I'm not some edgy teen who thinks it's hilarious to murder someone who obviously isn't even a physical threat
>>
>>127460136
I've been here for weeks and nobody has exactly described what adminbus means.
>>
>have ten other jobs set to high/medium
>game still throws me as sec officer every time
heh
>>
>>127458840
General FILK category for the jukebox when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzPhRJRgFA
>>
So if cryo doesn't actually cause hypothermia, why even have the mancrowave taking up space in medbay when Leporazine or a simple chili could do the same job it does, only faster and with less risk?

It's going to be absolutely useless in all but a few eounds where adminbus forces snow unless a traitor somehow freezes the entire air supply, and if they had the chance to do that they'd be more likely to use the faster approach of plasmaflooding instead.

At that matter, how is it that nobody has bothered with any terrestrial environments other than snow? It's been done so many times I can't stand it now- do a desert, a grassland, or even a jungle for a change instead of another LE COMFY SNOW map.
>>
>>127460203
it's when the admins take control of the round rather than allowing it to play out naturally. it CAN be extremely fun and is almost always a nice change, but sometimes it fucks up and the whole round sucks.
>>
>>127460293
PROTIP
1) Tailgate into medbay (this is laughably easy)
2) Open the valve on the superchilled oxygen canisters
3) Laugh all your way to the bar
>>
>>127460203
Adminbus is a portmanteau of Admin and Abuse.
>>
>>127460203
Here are some words you need to learn to decode

Deaf Squid
New Cops
Picnic
Abmin Bus
Coder Bus
Bane He
Milf AI
Double Nigger / Double Asian
Tatortot
Changetator

Good luck, most of them are corruptions of common words
>>
>>127460203
Generally means the admins changing the game during the round to have things happen that wouldn't happen normally.
It can range from an event where a storyline plays out that the game couldn't have made without human intervention, or an admin spamming the meteors button and destroying the station.
It can be really good or really bad.
In fact, I think the best rounds of SS13 I ever played were really good adminbus rounds.
>>
>>127460203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w&feature=youtu.be&t=34s
>>
>>127454560
Fun Fact: Punching yourself while in that bugged state fixes it for some fucking reason
>>
>>127460707
The best part about this game is that nobody understands it.
>>
>>127460203
Traditionally it's an admin-created event, generally following a theme of some sort. Simple as that.
>>
>>127460429
>implying that the atmos alarms won't tip everyone off
>implying that couldn't be fixed by the AI in less than 5 minutes unless you somehow cut off all possibility of that cold air ever getting scrubbed/filtered/siphoned
>implying that medbay wouldn't notice anyone trying to touch their precious cryo

>implying that hypothermia will ever be relevant outside of adminbus and a taxi rework that has no chance of seeing the light of day

Still not seeing why there are no other terrestrial environments we could be implementing that would actually be new.
>>
>>127460293
>Leporazine
prevents cryo
>>
File: 1343196752079.jpg (35KB, 235x242px) Image search: [Google]
1343196752079.jpg
35KB, 235x242px
>>127458840
>>127460273
Can we please have some more variety beyond lo fi folk tapes and random shit from video game soundtracks. Like anything at all? I'd actually enable streaming if there was anything worth listening to on the juke.
>>
File: Bashful Thing with a Beak.png (7KB, 334x291px) Image search: [Google]
Bashful Thing with a Beak.png
7KB, 334x291px
>>127462135
>imploding anybody knows how to do atmos anymore
You really would be surprised.
>>
>>127462315
I was specifically referring to cases of hypothermia and how since cryo prevents hypothermia, the mancrowave has no reason to exist most of the time since its alternatives are all objectively superior in every way.

Even if it helped people wakenup from cryo faster, the amount of time it might save would be worse than if you had simply asked an assistant to shake people awake for you.

It's not even about the stupidity of the thing, it's about how bad it is at doing its own job.
>>
>>127462742
Leporazine doesn't fix temperature, it locks it. If someone is cold it won't make them warmer, it will stick them at cold. Also if you give them lep before going into the cryo, they can't get cold enough for medicine to work.

Don't use leporazine in relation to cryo ever, or you're a bad doctor.
>>
>>127462843
But chilis and campfires still warm up at an incredible rate, unless that was changed too
And campfires can work on several people at once
>>
>>127462843
>Leporazine doesn't fix temperature, it locks it.
why are you calling other people bad doctors when you don't know your chems
>>
>>127463038
>hurr durr let's put leporazine in cryo
Okay Mr. Smart Doc go nuts
>>
>>127462380
Air alarms are automatic, anon. You'd have to turn them all off and somehow prevent anyone from turning them back on, as well as preventing firelocks from reacting. Oh, and the space heaters all over maint could fix it too.

If you really want to abuse people's ignorance of atmos, just plasmaflood like everyone else does.

>>127462843
I was led to believe from the code that Leporazine stabilizes body temp, which means it brings it back up to its natural level if it's lower. Even if that isn't the case, that doesn't change the fact that CHILIS CAN DO EVERYTHING THE MANCROWAVE CAN IN ITS EXTREMELY SPECIFIC JOB WHICH WILL BE USED MAYBE ONCE EVRTY 50+ ROUNDS.
>>
>>127463110
this isn't even moving the goalposts, you're just dumb
you've said:
>Leporazine doesn't fix temperature, it locks it.
which is just fucking wrong
the obvious usage for leporazine would be to give it to the patient after they come out of cryo, which your wrong statement rules out
>>
File: pAI holo.png (341KB, 1920x980px) Image search: [Google]
pAI holo.png
341KB, 1920x980px
D20 is adding pAI holograms, when is /vg/ going to get with the times?
>>
>>127463759
Meanwhile, our pAIs already have radios that they can use to talk to people already. Come back when they give pAIs something that might actually be useful.
>>
File: 1448003556677.png (2MB, 1400x884px) Image search: [Google]
1448003556677.png
2MB, 1400x884px
>>127418439
The day of gayys and pox will soon be snuffed out into dusk. The day of man, plasma, science, and the nameless Supreme Being interpreted by His Holiness the chaplain will dawn and never set.

The chicken bones and dust I threw around in my backyard say so.

No less. God bless. Spess.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (8KB, 342x27px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
8KB, 342x27px
>>127463759
Cropped for posterity.
>>
File: 1407936142882.jpg (390KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
1407936142882.jpg
390KB, 1200x878px
>last woman under 40 years old I talked to in three months was Socachaca, while shitposting on OOC

End me now
>>
>Watching old SS13 LPs
>Remember the RD used to have a bomb

that was fun
>>
Have you ever blown yourself and your team up as a Nuke OPs when you were new and opened the tank Valve on the ship?

Come on, we're all anons here..
>>
>>127464087
Their pAIs have radio too, i'm not sure why you assumed they don't. They can walk around with their owner now. It's not really supposed to add any new functionality, it's just something fun for pAIs to use.

>>127464232
10/10
>>
>>127464635
No, I'm usually the less confident guy who hangs back and watches the disk-holder on camera, relaying his location over radio constantly to my team. It's not a prestigious job but I think it is an important one - getting good at jumping between cameras without an advanced camera computer can be tricky, especially when the rush starts.
>>
File: donk.png (40KB, 283x235px) Image search: [Google]
donk.png
40KB, 283x235px
>>127464635
>be new
>someone teleports a bomb into medbay
>OH SHIT A BOMB
>I HAVE TO DEFUSE THIS BOMB
>use it
>menu pops up
>[Open Valve]
>>[Open Valve]
>>>>>[Open Valve]
I didn't know.
>>
>>127464852
In other words, you admit it's a waste of a module and that youd have to be a Bay-tier faggot to think getting it is a good idea.

If you wanted to impress us you'd show something that actually makes pAIs worth using instead.
>>
>>127464319
>soca
She's an homorary man at this point. Could put a cock between her legs and there would be no difference
>>
>>127465053
Reminds me
>Antag
>Scientist offering to sell a bomb in the dorms
>I show up with all the money from the vault + champ belt and offer it
>He agrees to give it to me, I ask for a timer for the bomb since I'm still kinda new and don't know how to replace it (I thought using it in hand might set it off, like a grenade)
>He switches it out and I walk down to medbay
>Tell the doc at the counter to leave medbay for a bit because it's about to get dangerous (this was before "nobody show up to medbay, some of you anons are already")
>He leaves
>Walk to back, throw bomb, walk away.
>Medbay explodes
>They arrest the guy named Ahmed

L I K E P O E T R Y
>>
>>127464401
Could you link the video? I want to see some old SS13.
>>
File: mayday.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mayday.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>127465490
>some of you anons are already
>>
>>127465665
are okay**

Sorry, kinda distracted
>>
>>127465659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLan6CpVHGU
>>
>>127465348
It's not a module, it's free.

>pAIs not worth using right now

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>127465827
Theyre garbage ever since the wirejack change
>>
File: choc.jpg (25KB, 417x362px) Image search: [Google]
choc.jpg
25KB, 417x362px
It's been 22 days since Botany3.
How are you all finding it?
>>
>>127465827
You don't know about our Cortical Borers (aka "every healing chem under the sun in one easy package"), do you?

They blew pAIs out of the water the moment they were reworked. Who cares about a wirejack that barely works most of the time when you can have your borer pump you so full of chems you can go into space without a hardsuit for prolonged periods of time and come back completely unscathed?
>>
>>127466056
ADMIN LOG: Greenshit Mcshit (ckey) has added 5u to a beaker with Dropper.
ADMIN LOG: Greenshit Mcshit (ckey) has added 5u to a tray with a beaker
ADMIN LOG: Greenshit Mcshit (ckey) has added 5u to a beaker with Dropper.
ADMIN LOG: Greenshit Mcshit (ckey) has added 5u to a tray with a beaker
>>
>>127465348
You should probably leave.
>>
>>127465929
>>127466147
It's not about power it's about fun.
>>
>>127466056
>>
>>127466147
I don't understand, can you not have both?

Did they remove the pAI's food and chem synthesizer? I remember a pAI making me space-proof with tricord once.
>>
>>127466176
ADMIN LOG: Fuckstain Mydick has opened the alarmed firelock at
>>
File: 1445968934062.jpg (329KB, 1092x768px) Image search: [Google]
1445968934062.jpg
329KB, 1092x768px
>>127463759
Who gives a shit? pAIs are worthless, because no one wants to talk, the only thing they have going for them is a shitty wirejack.
>>
>>127463759
Niggly has sprites for a couple different pAI hologram things
>>
File: pomf fixes runtimes.gif (1MB, 330x171px) Image search: [Google]
pomf fixes runtimes.gif
1MB, 330x171px
>>127466274
I so badly want to find out what causes that and sneakily change it to 2.
>>
>>127466269
They are garbage and almost always not worth using
t. Burroughs
>>
>>127466413
i repeat my question, did the chem and food synth get removed or something?
>>
>>127466570
Wow, amazing, you can pump out tricord at 10 units at 15 seconds, and a shitty donut.
>>
Sculpting, shading, rendering and filtering aside, are the proportions right?
>>
>>127466691
>My First Model.jpg
>>
>>127466672
10u of tricord every 15 seconds forever*
infinite bananas to slip people with*

You're such an unrobust fuck it hurts.
>>
>>127466314
The chem dispenser function is still in, but it's of dubious usefulness since they make so little Tricord at a time while the borer can flat out make ever visiting medbay unnecessary.

And they can only produce two kinds of (not very nutritious) food with a long cooldown, so the food dispenser is useless in that respect too.
>>
>>127466950
10u of tricord every 15 seconds, yep that'll fix every problem quickly, no questions.
Infinite bananas to slip sure, but they're not high potency, you're better off with some fucking soap or a bucket.
>>
/vg/ is shit. It even has a cluwn and mimeo role. I mean, what is a clown supposed to do? They're encouraging greyshittlery, but then they ban for it as well. It's the ultimate cesspool of hypocrisy. They have this admin called Chicken who ERPs with someone named Angelita, a Hispanic teenage girl IRL, and lets her get away with everything. The other day, she burnt down the station during a shitter safari round (or as they say in metasay as the round starts: 'we're sure to reach our ban quotas now!'). Like everyone in that round she wasn't an antagonist tasked with starting a plasma fire. Chicken is addicted to tacos as well and even introduced a Dan's Discount vendor just to impress his Latino whale-girl. Byond that, there's some sort of rule that you can't flood plasma and randomly kill people just to satiate your bloodlust as an antagonist. If you have to steal a Head of Personnel jumpsuit and do as little additionally as stealing that AND the captain's laser, you're getting a permaban.
No people, these are real Nazis. They even have admin-event rounds that glorify Nazism on the one hand and Islamic terrorism on the other. It's ludicrous and like they're just grasping to whatever they can with the goal of annoying people. If you say you're a grill in-game, you will get banned unless you ERP with Chicken or some admin called Fattard.
>>
>>127466335
ADMIN LOG: *null* got a delta alert at: , (jump to)

>Jump to
>Get stuck in nullzone
>>
>>127465365
Honorary manchild* with the childish attitude to boot.
>>
>>127467062
Can't you make new pasta?
>>
>>127466950
Meanwhile, that borer just gave you the farsight power and is pumping so many healing drugs into you that you're functionally immortal.

Real useful, yeah.
>>
File: Cueb.jpg (26KB, 1084x570px) Image search: [Google]
Cueb.jpg
26KB, 1084x570px
>>127466816
Fourth actually. But now I have a real pc
>>
File: 1442058367685.png (223KB, 1028x774px) Image search: [Google]
1442058367685.png
223KB, 1028x774px
>YOU are the HoS
>You return to the Brig after stealing the box of donuts from the kitchen
>The Warden has locked the HoP in a cell
>When questioned he only responds with "MUH ARMORY"
>There is a Captain

wat do
>>
>>127467324
Chop off the HoP's head and mount it on Ian for maximum efficiency.
>>
>>127467324
It's called stand your ground, anon, that HoP is lucky he wasn't shot dead.
>>
lmao i'm patient zero of this epidemic
sorry guys
>>
File: happy.jpg (187KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
187KB, 960x960px
>>127467062
>They have this admin called Chicken
>>
>>127467324
Find the nearest clown and beat the shit out of it.
>>
File: normal_ma_509.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
normal_ma_509.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>127467402
Coders
Coooodeeeeeers
I NEED THIS NOW
>>
File: baka.jpg (21KB, 289x270px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
21KB, 289x270px
>>127467463
ICK
in
OCK
>>
>>127467782
ook*
>>
>>127459371
sounds fun, thanks
>>
>>127467324
Imprison them both, just to be safe. The former for either breaking in or not telling the warden he has access, and the latter for acting like a.faggot in my presence.
>>
Fastest you've died that wasn't suicide.
>>
>>127467324
Bro up with the captain and chill in his office for the rest of shift, smoking cigars around his fireplace and listening to the station going to shit.

Muh comfy.
>>
>>127468446
Roundtype is Rev
I'm waiting at the HoP line, station time 12:03, when a sec officer literally just tases and lasers me to death even though I had flash protection
>>
File: 1443146198478.png (44KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1443146198478.png
44KB, 640x560px
>>127468446
1 minute 20 seconds after roundstart.

>Be Detective
>Walk out of office
>Clown runs up
>"Hey Detective, SURPRISE"
>Throws a pie in my face
>Sprays me with water and honks
>"Haha very funny clow-"
>Parastings me
>Absorbs me in maint
>>
>>127468446
I was a double traitor clown but the second the round started the mime pilled out his PDA, dropped it, pulled a revolver and blew my head off pointblank.

He proceeded to space my head and blew his own brains out.
>"Assassinate the clown and die a glorious death, greentext secured :^)"
>>
>>127467324
Tell the hop he's broke a secure area, and falsified access permissions. Permabrig him.
>>
>>127468446
>first time /vg/ wizard
>buy standard spells
>teleport to an interesting sounding location
>it was empty space
>>
>>127468446
In Deff as mime, clown was a vampire, glared and striped, burned to death, he couldn't even get blood.
Everything went uphill after that.
>>
>>127468446
Ling'd in less than a minute. I was salty enough to rat him out as a pAI; though, I wouldn't do it now, because I can accept death better and somewhat embrace the antagonning.

It was an admin, so he went on some buttflustered witch hunt for whoever it was that ruined his "perfect" changeling round. Never did catch me.

I don't regret it, either. Fuck changeling rounds. His death was satisfying to watch.
>>
>>127468446
>Decide to late join game
>spawn in
>singularity was inside the arrivals shuttle
>station time 12:20
>>
>>127469460
>Breaking new life rule

What is this? DarkRP?
>>
>that feeling when you stop talking to someone you used to talk for a long time and even though it's not the same and you don't even like talking any more stopping it feels bad
>>
>>127469814
It was some pubbie server a good few years ago.
I didn't care about the rules at the time.

I still kind of don't care about most rules. They're not sacred.
>>
>>127468446
late join depressurized station and shuttle
>>
>>127468446
Last round I was Assistant and died within the first minute of joining because they overloaded the doors.
>>
>>127468446
Colleague miner calls me over after I put on my belt and mesons, parapens me, attaches c4 to my torso, I cover all of mining seconds after
>>
>tfw nobody wanted to join the cult of Securi-Sie and fight Xenos as a construct
>>
lmao
>be medical intern
>volunteer for experiments
>virology gives me horse mask disease
>treats me poorly doesn't allow me to masturbate in the cell
>call Sec and IA over radio to release me
>IA breaks me out of virology
>virologists chase me around medbay screaming 'He's contagious!'
>eventually get away

And that's how horse mask disease swept across the station
>>
>been doing my best to load and unload Clone Bay and recover dead because no need for Engineering anymore
>last bitch gets disemboweled by Xeno as soon as she pops out
>Xeno fucks off into vents
>get mauled by Xeno because I got too in character and tried to grab her body for later cloning
Fugg
>>
File: 1424809424814.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1424809424814.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>127468446
>roundstart mime
>there's a clown in the theatre backroom too
>parapens me
>applies
>gibbed literally ten seconds into the round
>it lasted for over two hours
>>
>>127468446
>Double agents
>botanist tasked to kill the other botanist
>we spawn in the same room
>He grabs his PDA as fast as he can, I grab mine as fast as I can
>He buys an e-bow, I buy a revolver
>He shoots me first and kills me with the revolver

Man that made me feel like I was in the wild west
>>
>>127470841
kek
God i'm so sorry
I had to laugh when you started ripping up floor tiles whilst trying to hit me with the crowbar
I admire your courage to save the grill
>>
>>127468446
>playing AI
>die at 12:01
>turns out an engineer had set up the PA and turned it on without turning on the shield
>when he saw what he had done he threw the singularity at what he thought was away from the station
>the motherfucker straight threw the singularity

I wasn't even mad, it was impressive.
>>
>>127470973
*applies C4
Fuck, I'm terrible at this.
>>
>>127471073
Threw the singualirty?
>>
>>127471158
Yup, 1x1 singulo has no gravitational pull (he had magboots on anyways) and apparently there was a bug that allowed him to pick it up.
>>
>tator killed a bunch of people at round start 4noraisin
muh murderbone
fuk u bonesaw
>>
Do mesons have to be turned on or just equipped to protect from singulo?
>>
>>127471793
I hate mesons so fucking much. I hate wearing them. I hate how they are basically X-ray, but only for certain things. I hate how ugly they make everything look, how they make you forget about light levels. I hate how they're still an upgrade so you'd be an idiot to not wear them, I fucking HATE mesons.
>>
>>127471961
Get those traitorous NVGs
>>
>>127471961
dude stop
>>
>>127472343
Where in maint and engineering are those
>>
>>127472656
>He can't hack a measly door
maximum scrub
>>
>>127472656
Bug RnD, or look in a crate in the telecoms satellite.

Oh, and if you're flashed while wearing them you'll go blind.
>>
File: 1448565423001.jpg (44KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
1448565423001.jpg
44KB, 600x374px
>bay is officially ded, move to Polaris
>Genders:
>Female
>Neuter
>Plural
>Other
>Male

>http://i.imgur.com/uRRvopZ.jpg
>this fucking map

Where should I go for heavy immersions now?
>>
>>127473180
Lifeweb :^)
>>
>>127473180
Was Bay's death slow? I swear Polaris just suddenly came out and the population nosedived.
>>
>>127473180
Try action Vore

No really it's actually pretty fun.
Honest
>>
what map is currently running
>>
>>127473180
That escape shuttle is pretty neat tho
>>
>>127473180
>bay is officially ded
What's the official statement
>>
>>127473504
Penistation

The glubbs are under the HoP maint, nuff said
>>
>>127473180
How the fuck do I murderbone and kill the station here. I wanna reelease singulo
>>
>>127473180
I find the idea of a station inside an asteroid cool and all but honestly, the real reason is so you can't cause hull breaches, right?
>>
>>127473552
It's just a copy paste of Bay's escape shuttle.
>>
>>127473643
Of course. Otherwise they wouldn't have completely replaced the space layer.
>>
>>127473640
Bay and its cousins don't even have a singularity engine. They only have supermatter crudely hooked up to a TEG (or two of them, as you can see in the map).
>>
>>127474098
>supermatter crudely hooked up to a TEG

i'd probably kill myself if that's what we had
>>
>>127473276
I get 0.4 ping there when I have 0.1 at every other serb. Unplayable.

Plus, they don't have hotkeys, who the fuck plays without hotkeys?
>>
File: mad as fuck.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mad as fuck.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>127474098
To be fully honest, why the fuck do we even have a singularity
It's just a massive griff round-ender that takes almost no effort to release
>>
>>127474602
Lifeweb is deader than bay, and not because of a lack of players
>>
File: 1451660497160.gif (1MB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1451660497160.gif
1MB, 600x339px
>>127473180
>bay is officially ded
https://youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk
eat shit shills
>>
>>127473180
>playing this game for muh immurshuns

Fun is already lost on you, m8.
>>
>>127474774
1. It's an engine that can be set up without having to learn the clusterfuck that is atmospherics (and for reference, the TEG guide on the wiki is shit, as is the atmospherics page) and produces more power than the AME.

2. The damn thing is only released if you're too stupid to set it up correctly and if nobody takes the time to monitor it.
>>
>>127473407
Enlighten me.
What's it like?
>>
>>127474774
>dissing the Singuloth

Fuck off, to be fully honest.
>>
>>127475437
Absorbing
>>
>>127475437
Slow, laggy, feels like you're walking through a pond full of molasses, et cetera.

Don't bother.
>>
>>127475510
No really
>>
File: manly chicken.jpg (74KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
manly chicken.jpg
74KB, 500x305px
>>
>>127474872
Explain. Killing interzone was for the greater good.
>>
>>127474774
Why do we have antags? Why do we have any kind of damage?
>>
>>127475614
Insatiable fun
>>
>>127475614
>>127475760
Don't fall for it, anon.
>>
>>127475404
The TEG page on the wiki is easy as shit, easier and faster than the Singulo page, it's literally a list of bullet points you have to follow and that's it

AND it won't wreck the station. The singulo is cool to look at but until the TEG gets nerfed, it's a joke
>>
>>127475726
Randy Savage got dragged off to the gulag for CP.
>>
>>127475731
Don't be fucking stupid, there's obviously fun types of damage.
Like releasing spiders, like a polyacid chemsprayer, hell, even devcap bombs are relatively OK given that they require access to toxins, knowledge, and can be rebuilt from.
Singuloose is literally no fucking effort, completely unpreventable if the antag has hardsuit and magboots, and is a roundended provided the singulo wanders towards the station or you buy a singulo beacon.
I don't see the appeal.
>>
File: 1446147667541.jpg (26KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1446147667541.jpg
26KB, 500x330px
>>127475940
>AND it won't wreck the station.

Then what's the point? You'd might as well set up the solars and attach foam at the edge of tables with a safe glue stick, mind you, the foam was cut off with safety scissors.
>>
>>127475726
Someone got pissy and posted cp
Someone got even pissier and the GRU shut everything down
>>
>noone will play your map because not in metaclub
>>
>>127476283
Uh, the game has become 24/7 and the fags are united at https://discord.gg/0hhATmXWMiwW7Zno, as far as I know.
>>
>>127476252
Alright, you don't like that answer? TEG produces way more power than Singulo with less setup time.
>>
File: 1445909320467.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445909320467.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
>>127476554
If it works, it works. No need to show off your wiki skills. No one cares about numbers so long as it works, nerd, except the AI, but that's only because it wants to fry people on doors.
>>
>>127476554
It also requires more frequent maintainence than Lord Singuloth does, and it makes you less of a pussy for not taking the easy way out.

Honestly, I'm surprised that no antagonists tries to destroy the TEG since it's such a massive crutch for Engineers in its current state. They'd be doing a favor by forcing them to use a proper engine.
>>
File: 14259412053243.png (508KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14259412053243.png
508KB, 900x900px
>>127474774
git gud
>>
>>127476856
>REEE why should I use a power source that is easier, faster, safer, better

Meanwhile a tatortot will float by and snip one wire and destroy the whole station since you can't watch all the cameras all the time.

But hey, guess I'm just some nerd who knows how to read the wiki, what do I know.
>>
>>127477110
>what do I know.

Not risks, sissy boy.
>>
>>127477110
Meanwhile, that same tatortot will open up the burn chamber into engineering and fry your fat ass.

But hey, I'm just some nerd who doesn't want to use baby's first engine and trivialize my job.
>>
>>127477248
>fry your fat ass.
>while you're wearing an atmos hardsuit
uh
>>
>>127477110
>can't

More like "won't", you lazy shit.
>>
>>127477051
>>127477212
>a literal singulobabby name-calling about not being manly
Apex fucking kek. It's baby's first engine! You even earlier said it was easier to learn, now you're turning around in the opposite direction? Not to mention it's a joke compared to a man's engine like the SME or better yet the RUST. Don't act like you're anything but a babby if you adore the singulo.
>>
>>127477317
A selfish, sissy boy.

We're learning so much about how awful of a human being you are with this conversation.

It's officially confirmed at this point that TEGfags are subhuman.
>>
File: 1451236763461.gif (195KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451236763461.gif
195KB, 500x281px
>>127477248
>antag having to break into engineering to essentially plasmaflodd one room
>releasing the singulo safely from space, thus eating half the station, without anyone having seen you
>these two are somehow comparable
>>
And this is why it's always a fucking blackout by 12:35. They're either too chickenshit to play or have already spaced each other.
>>
>>127477514
>Singulobabb thinks he's a man
Aww, how cute. You'll grow up one day.
>>
File: sweater.jpg (15KB, 238x320px) Image search: [Google]
sweater.jpg
15KB, 238x320px
>>127477648
>newish at engineering, see a MoMMI messing with the TEG
>Oh boy let's follow this MoMMI around for 10 minutes and see what it does
>30 minutes later it still hasn't managed to generate any power
>use atmos analyzer on pipes
>it piped nitrogen into the burn chamber instead of oxygen
>>
>Go see if MMIs not being able to eject from mechs is a bug of sorts
>It's just commented out

Well then
>>
>>127477317
Tell that to everyone without an atmos hardsuit when the plasma fire inevitably spreads.

>>127477456
It's a man's engine because it involves RISK. You know, the same thing that nobody in just about every other server wants to take which is why we are one of the few which retain it with pride. Your SME will do nothing but slightly irradiate people if it delaminates, and all of three people know how to make a R-UST.

Meanwhile, you yuk it up with an engine that has no consequences whatsoever for using it. What I wouldnt give to make it like Goonstation's TEG, you'd be singing a very different tune then.
>>
>>127477676
>afraid of a little singularity
>calling others babbies

Don't be so delusional.
>>
>>127477940
>What I wouldnt give to make it like Goonstation's TEG, you'd be singing a very different tune then.
So code it
>Meanwhile, that same tatortot will open up the burn chamber into engineering and fry your fat ass.
>an engine that has no consequences whatsoever for using it
Which one is it?
>>
>>127477676
>TEGoon refuses to admit he's a coward

Spehssmen take risks, not take the pussy's way out because they're scared they can't watch a camera without their ADHD acting up.
>>
>>127478095
The latter, because no tatortot seems to be smart enough to do that. Which is technically their fault, seeing that all it would take is a little bit of C4 to spread the fire into maintainence.
>>
>>127477921
Not commented out even, it's deliberate

>src.verbs -= /obj/mecha/verb/eject
>>
File: ..png (10KB, 827x82px) Image search: [Google]
..png
10KB, 827x82px
>>127476252
>>
>>127477560
>not using BoHs to shrink it down like a real spehssman would

Just proving my point further.
>>
>>127478783
I've never, EVER, had Science give me BoHs spontaneously, and even after pestering them about it they've only given me one a couple of times. I've showed up at their desk yelling that the singulo was loose and to make some fucking bags of holding, and they'll autistically keep making their fifth Gygax in the corner. Fuck Science.
>>
>>127478967
That's why you have to force your way in, stuncuff them, take their IDs, and make them yourself. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>127478967
You should come when I'm doing R&D, I give everything away (no guns though unless it's an emergency or you're sec)

I also used to give Gygaxes to Sec so they can parade around in them and never use them for anything useful. But it's still cool.
>>
File: mad as fuck.gif (171KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
mad as fuck.gif
171KB, 218x218px
>>127479134
>start breaking R&D window
>immediately shot by twenty simultaneous AEGs and five assault rifles
>>
File: 1449953960468.jpg (37KB, 472x314px) Image search: [Google]
1449953960468.jpg
37KB, 472x314px
>>127479318
>R&D nerd thinking he's robust enough to robust the side of a paper space zoo barn with a gun
>>
>>127476252
>>127476856
>>127477051
>I want to set up the engine that ends 3/4ths of the round under an hour that a 2 yearold can set up and everyother round a 1 year old fucks up its setup and ends the round in under an hour.

Oh sorry, I just like rounds that don't end instantly.
>>
File: waiting for you, anon.png (170KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for you, anon.png
170KB, 800x1200px
>>127478771
>>
>>127479318
>not throwing a flashbang in immediately

And get Security to help, making guns is a minimum of 10 minutes in the Brig on top of demotion. They'll be happy to take away the protolathe and RnD consoles too, because RnD can't be trusted with them.
>>
>>127478783
>Science
>Making BoHs for singuloose
>Science
>Not wasting all the mats on guns and mechas

Great argument.
Next up you will say that someone could make bombs in toxins to destroy it, because you know, non antags work in toxins every round.
>>
File: beer.jpg (5KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
5KB, 185x185px
>>127479767
Yeah sure let me just pull a flashbang out of my ass and mobilize the entire Sec force to R&D just in time for the singulo to eat the AI and Bridge, all because Science is too autismal to function
>>
>>127479739
Well then, maybe you should watch the singularity instead of running off to make autismforts for a change because I've prevented singulooses before just by being observant.

It only gets loose if you allow it to do so, you should be keeping a better eye on it and not be a gigantic weenie. Ask the AI to do it if your attention span is so bad you can't even do that.

>>127479964
Another reason for Security to raid Science whenever possible. Do your job, make the eggheads know their place.
>>
>>127480180
>waiting that long

Be proactive, take over RnD before they even get to that point - preferably as soon as the round begins. It's for their own good.
>>
>>127480370
Why not release the singularity INSIDE R&D, so that they never even get to make guns in the first place?
>>
>>127480370
Not quick enough. Just edit R&D off the map.
>>
File: 1447539320428.png (46KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447539320428.png
46KB, 688x750px
>>127480212
>mfw I always go full on Inquisition on science before they start handing out bombs and guns, and hide out on the research station when I find out it's cult
>>
>>127480623
Oh, and another thing, make sure to tear apart the entirety of tele-science, so they can't just teleport their book buddies on out.
>>
>>127480434
Tempting, but it lacks the personal touch that a stun baton can give. Let the geeks see how much good their toys are when those big brains of theirs are spilled onto the ground.
>>
>>127480623
>>127480796
Why not just go full hitler and gas them in their own toxins chamber?
Dead men make no bombs.
>>
File: 1425781412643.jpg (115KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1425781412643.jpg
115KB, 400x418px
>>127480212
>>127480623
>Security is apathetic to science making guns
>Security "upholding the 2nd amendment" on a nanotrasen owned station in space outside of America
>>
>>127480970
They lost their God-given rights when they sold their souls to the Devil.
>>
>>127480965
What, is the one in permabrig not good enough for them?
>>
>>127481553
Takes too long, we'd have to drag you all the way out there. It's more poetteric if you died in your own gas chamber.
>>
>>127481553
No, we need to salt the earth.
These nerds can't be trusted.
>>
>>127420454
>>127420510
Having this happen while I was trying to get >greentext was incredibly frustrating
>>
>>127481639
>>127481645
Good instincts, but I'm still inclined to either take up the old harmbaton or take advantage of the electropack in toxins storage to make an electric chair.
>>
File: 1425941107463.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1425941107463.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>all these grayshirts booty blasted at science because they rightfully won't give guns to monkeys
>>
>>127482041
I'd only start getting fancy when I know we're finally buckling down on them to the last man.

As if that matters, because we all know there's most likely a couple of them hiding out on a pirate ship manifesting ghosts and growing cult nymphs to summon Nar-sie.
>>
>>127477909
who the fuck did that
>>
>>127483124
I won't say his name because I know it was a honest fuck-up and it's petty to shame him over it
>>
>>127477248
The vacuum floors in the TEG were a N3X1S hotfix that never were fixed. They regulate to space temps and don't move air properly.

Getting a burn chamber to go through the station is awfully hard because you have to disable and open two doors (firelock and airlock) and disable fire alarms in EACH room.
>>
>>127483357
this is petty general, shame him son
>>
Everything except the processor for my new computer is in the mail, I can't wait to meme with you again spessmen.
>>
oh god are all the logs public
>>
>>127484070
Yeah but nobody cares about your shittery unless they're making a ban request.
>>
>>127484070
Everyone saw you erp
>>
>>127484215
it's not my integrity i care about
it's hers
>>
>>127480212
>vampire subverts the AI
>AI practically carries the vampire by disabling comms, weaving excuses, and eventually tries to shuttle call with singuloose
>a random latejoin engineer notices the 2 strength and sets it back to zero
>AI changes it back to 2 right afterwards
>this silently happens about 7 times, engineer says nothing

observing is sufferig
>>
File: 1442952250318.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442952250318.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>127484349
>hers
>>
>>127484401
plays a girl
sorta
>>
>>127484401
different spessman here

i know of at least four women who play spess
>>
>>127484541
We've been over this. They're honorary manchildren.
>>
>>127484682
what integrity?
>>
>>127484541
Have you heard their voice?
Have you got timestamped pictures?

If one of those is a "no", it is a lonely manchildren who tries very hard to get in character.
>>
Am I getting this right for R&D:
1. Scan basic things to increase DA level
2. Print more advanced things in Protolathe
3. Scan those things.
4. Continue and more cool shit will unlock from the computer.
5. Release guns to the station to compliment Toxins handing out bombs
>>
>>127484541
>meta gaming
Ban they!
>>
>>127486251
Yes, but those basic things need to be the exosuit syringe guns.
>>
>>127486251
Almost correct, 5 is Print Guns and keep them for yourself along with bombs.
>>
File: 1445109778770.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445109778770.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>26 Box
>0 Deff
>1 Meta
>>
Ever had a round that destroyed you mentally?
I'm actually going to have to go have a lie down.
>>
>>127486465
>26 for best map
>0 for a shit map
>1 for okay map
get over it : ^ )
>>
>>127486483
every game i play medbay
or when i'm sec and sawbones is playing
>>
>>127486251
Don't forget to specifically print 2 tesla energy modules, DA those, then give all the borgs Illegal weapons module, then print and upload TYRANT
>>
>>127486465
Nexis died for THIS!?
>>
>>127484541
How can you tell?
Is it in their behavior and mannerisms?
Do they all try to keep quiet and not attention whore?
>>
>>127486553
I'm just having a good laugh, boxbuddy.
>>
Coding is nightmare. I wonder if compiling + starting the server + actually getting in the game will get faster if I buy a SSD.
>>
>tfw got geared up too late to explore the stars
>tfw got geared up just in time for shuttle griff
>>
I just want to play late night extended on Meta or Deff.
>>
File: live.jpg (6KB, 275x220px) Image search: [Google]
live.jpg
6KB, 275x220px
So the other day, I told a story about how I was playing on a server when rev happened, and I narrowly escaped with the RD's body and ran over to sec only to find one problem: I couldn't speak. I checked my inventory, no gag. I checked myself, no mask. I just couldn't speak.

As usual, you guys called me the following in no particular order: Liar, lying faggot, nigger, niggering liar, lying niggerfaggot, etc.
You know, the thing you guys usually do when someone tells a story.

So, I was feeling bothered by it because it made no sense how I could not speak if there was no status ailment, and nothing on my person. I went and asked the admin about it.

Turns out one of the rev admins at the time used a command on me, /gag. They did this because they were recording for a video and they didn't want the one roboticist who escaped from science due to bad disarm RNG to blow the whole thing which was going perfectly up until that point.

So I guess my question to you is: Has badmin abuse on /vg/station ever gotten this bad or came even close? This takes the fucking cake for me. I'm never playing on hippie again.
>>
>>127487228
Should have used pen and paper to tell someone. But badmins really only bus things into the game. Nothing ever happens to people who dont deserve it
>>
>>127487228
The few times our admins have ever done dumb shit of that magnitude, they've been promptly deadminned
>>
>>127487559
Bus is not badmin abuse, it is the holiest forms of chaos worship in existence.
>>
>>127487924
Im talking about when they bus in dumb things.
>>
>>127488063
Such as?
>>
>>127488189
Kiss detector was stupid, but nothing has been shitty bus wise for a good while
>>
>>127488063
I consider bussing STILL fair game because there is no guarantee where it goes once it is bussed in.

Sure, firebirds and miniguns are great ideas in theory. But what always ends up happening is the badmin dies after five minutes due to his incompetence and the clown ends up getting it.

Then the rest of the round is the clown in a wheelchair flying around at maximum speed with twenty people on top of him one-shotting absolutely everyone who stands in their path.

I can't think of a time that Bus did NOT horribly backfire on the admins.
>>
One of the assistants is a Ling
Have fun
>>
>>127488570
icky ocky
>>
>>127488515
Then you clearly haven't played here for long, we've had a lot of really good bus
>>
>>127488570
>implying

At least post a screenshot when you icky ocky.
>>
gotta love the byond client update
>>
>be virologist
>get supplies for the job
>scan dishes
>one disk has three benefitial, another one has coldington
>add coldington to disk with three benefitial
>inject yourself
>sneezes-workslikeacharm.jpg
>walk into the medbay
>sneeze in front of someone
>scan him
>he has it
>scan another person a bit further down the hall
>also has it
>plan working
>get it announced
>get a lot of reports of viruses
>virus spread like a wildfire
>make a cure for those who wants it
ONE HOUR LATER
>almost everyone built an immunity over time
>Doctor: "HULP I GT A VIRUS"
>scan the doctor
>Me: "How long have you been on the station?"
>Doctor: "LONG" "NOT!!"
>One hour later, a dumb doctor got my virus while everyone built an immunity.
How?
>>
>>127488570
Wizard here, it's actually a wizard round with revolutionaries and malf AI.

Have fun.
>>
>>127489201
Might have walked into snot.
>>
>>127489008
it's a windows update thing, go in the security settings of internet explorer and enable everything related to active X
>>
>>127489493
Cargobay was just covered in snot for a decent while
>>
>>127489201
>gradual immunities to viruses
Literally why?
>>
>>127489493
Could be it, is it still contagious after at least 30 minutes?
>>
>>127490428
because that's what happens to every virus that doesn't kill you?
>>
>>127490428
Admins confirmed that you can get immune to a virus after a while.
>>
>>127490590
>>127490623
But what's the point?
>>
>>127488189
Kilkun's Agent 47

That trialmin's horrible self insert bus.

DRUNGI but everyone deserves a bit of blame here.
>>
>>127484365
>AI carrying lone operator

Honestly, this is the best way to play AI.
If you only have ONE person you have to watch out for, it suddenly becomes both a lot easier AND a lot more fun.
>>
>>127490691
because if it didn't you'd spend the whole round sneezing due to a virus that can't kill you and no one cares enough about to fix.
also realism, but mainly because non-lethal viruses that don't do anything are annoying.
>>
>>127490898
If it takes one hour to build up an immunity, and there will still be late-joiners sneezing afterwards, it's not like the immunity spared you from the annoyance.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-19b.jpg (82KB, 443x727px) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-19b.jpg
82KB, 443x727px
THE LAW PREVAILS
>>
WE WERE THE LAW
FUCK YOU MASTEMA
>>
File: 1436207062721.jpg (40KB, 203x229px) Image search: [Google]
1436207062721.jpg
40KB, 203x229px
>Try Bomberman ops as a gimmick
>Stuncuffed by a cyborg
>Die

>Try Judge Dredd ops as a gimmick
>Stuncuffed by a cyborg
>Botanist tries to loot me, deathgasp

Outlook so far: Grim
>>
>nuke ops gimmick instantly ruined by borg
oh well
>>
>>127491340
That warden played like she had one too many chromosomes.
>>
>>127491340
>>127491372
Yeah I saw you lot running around the hallway in cuffs begging the crew to stop hitting you, I hope that's not the kind of dignified victory you were looking for.
>>
>Borgs being powergaming shitters

hmm....
>>
File: reee.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
217KB, 680x680px
>playing on deff
>>
>>127491549
>I saw you lot
You saw one judge and stuncuffed them all.
How do you plead?
>>
File: Outrageous.png (162KB, 341x336px) Image search: [Google]
Outrageous.png
162KB, 341x336px
>spawn as Scientist
>Mime walks by in Wiz garb
>hands me some so we both dress up
>call myself the Mana Master and demand all access
>HoP says no and buggers off
>spend a while walking around the station
>nobody apparently can Shift+Click so they think it's Wiz Kids
>get hauled in by Warden
>get stuff taken away and a serious talk about how it isn't funny
>decide fuck it and to be a shitter the round
>weld my way into the Cap's office
>ID and such are already taken but grab the armor
>walk out to the HoP and ask for all access again
>calls in for my arrest for stealing the Cap's armor
>get chased halfheartedly around the station
>run to Escape and space myself because the Suit is spaceworthy
>float off all the way to DJ station
>put on some shitty tunes and look around
>die in trasmitter room because it was irradiated
>turns out it was Fluke Ops this round

Nice and short round
>>
Did you see that? Celt and Niggly fought over which map to vote for. How CUTE.

Of course Celt won in the end, he's the strongest one!
>>
>nuke ops
>Dick around discussing gimmicks with other ops while station hunts down a clown "Wizard"
>We go with judge dredd
>The guy who asked for it managed to trade fucking everything for the costume and gun, I end up with no jetpack
>We go in around to arrivals
>HoP is there
>Its a diona
>He has the disk
>Laser him for instant kill
>Grab the disk and run
>my team all gets fucked by one borg
>Grab the nuke and plant it in engineering
>arm it
>HEY WHOS STILL ALIVE
>halp borg cuff me
>fuck it
>go home alone
>Decide to do some pda bombings beforehand
>PDA blows up in my face straight away
yall need to git gud
>>
>>127460170
anon, you need to learn a lesson about life.

Sometimes, everyone decides that to avoid jail time they will create a dire secret.
>>
>cuff about 4 ops
>still win
>mfw none in the crew gave two shits about the HoP calling new cops
>>127491372
YOU BETRAYED THE LAW
what a lovely round for robocop
>>
>nukeops gimmick is to only kill noninnocents
>walk up to nukeops for interview with camera in hand
>get shot in face with explosive bullet
>>
>>127491650
Guilty, I sentence myself to laugh at you getting lynched by the crew.
>>
okay, so the assault rifle and plasma rifle do not open lockboxes, but the nuke ops rifle does. are there any guns RD can make that open lockboxes?
>>
>>127491804
AR pops open lockboxes, same for AEG.
>>
>>127491804
oh my god shut the fuck up
>>
>>127491549
>imblying
One borg was a shitter and despite ops not doing anything wrong yet, I think one shot at someone, decided to arrest 4 of them. Which was fine, you lot were so focused on gettin' dem valids you didn't notice the nuke in engineering.

>>127491745
You were sentenced to execution for attempting to publicize a judge.
>>
>>127466147
I'm calling bullshit on this, they have NEVER ONCE had a borer ready for me at science, but they always have PAIs.
>>
Honestly, chef is either nobotanists, nohungrypeople final destination or five million shitters breaking into your kitchen every second and making a mess. I got to experience both that round.
>>
>nuke op try gimmick
>they are shit and dont stick to the "protect the innocent"
>kill me in the halls for no raisin
shit gimmick
>>
>>127491870
I shot several times, does it have to be a point blank shot?
>>
>>127491698
Celt has an inferiority complex, because all the free Ireland and all that. Niggly is actually the head of the couple.
>>
>>127491923
the gimmick ended when the borg attacked four ops for only one ops shittery.
>>
>>127491963
Click directly on top of the lockbox, harm intent so the bullet doesn't fly over. 3 shots should open it.
>>
>>127492073
okay, that must have been why it didn't work. thanks.
>>
File: 1442207239930.gif (454KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442207239930.gif
454KB, 384x512px
>>127463759
Upgrades for pai
>memory expansion cards
Exactly as it sounds, permanently increases the pais memory cap. Can allow for more modules and module upgrades

>machine hack
Like door hack but allows you to plug a pai into machines and computers to unlock features or to automate it. Can also steal data, cause malfunctions and other nasty bits of espionage. Can keep copies of medical or sec database to help doctors or sec identify people.

>medical module C and S
C increases their chem dispenser to a full kit though with only a base charge cap of 25. Can increase with better power cell.
S is an effective grinder/chemical pack which can store regents and grind solids to use with chem dispenser. Can store or release the chems like an IV. Possibly have a catalyst storage separate to prevent plasma poisoning.

>life monitor
Will give the pai blips of living/moving mobs within a radius. Both through walls and invisible. Pai will have to communicate with its owner to give the info.

>Teaser security measure
Adds the ability to shock anyone holding the pai that isn't DNA bound to the pai. Only has a single shot every 40 seconds.

>personal juke
A jukebox that plays from the pai. If not possible to have traveling sound it just plays for the pai and its owner only.

>camera
Pai can take pictures that are stored in its remaining memory. Also can link to the news caster to upload stories.

>food synth upgrade
You can scan a food item to replicate. Can store one recipe at a time. More nutriment and chems in it the longer between servings. Some recipies are restricted or create bad things when synthized.

>pda upgrades
When plugged into a PDA can allow the owner to make purchase requests at cargo through the PDA, free flashlight upgrades, plus other stuff?

>hologram and hard light hologram
Same as D20 but have a phazon based upgrade that allows a mother fucking stand to summon for a little bit. Long cool down on hard light (like 30 sec duration with a 5 minute cool down)
>>
>>127492051
Nuke ops threaten innocents
:^)
>>
HOW TO MODIFY AN AIRLOCK'S PERMISSIONS TO GIVE YOURSELF ACCESS TO IT?
>>
>>127492273
Too bad that since pAI code is really shitty I don't think half that stuff can be feasibly added
>>
>>127492273
WHEN ARE ANY OF THESE IN
>>
how to make pAI useful

give it a swiss army tool add-on

it works like a swiss army tool
>>
>>127485738
Voicechatted with two of them before. One sent pics.

None of them are Soca, fuck her.
>>
>>127491906
>silicons
Well there's your problem, you have you kill silicons before you can do anything fun
>>
>>127493510
>nukeops always bomb me first thing
I never get to play the ops rounds.
>>
File: space shuttle door gunner.jpg (10KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
space shuttle door gunner.jpg
10KB, 201x251px
I want to practice my mapping skills.

I need ideas for a small station or ship where I can do 100% of it before moving on to bigger projects.

I need training.
>>
>>127493786
Get an atmospherics system running. Make a room for Atmosia and then make a room that will be regulated by an air alarm.

Do that and you can have a proper station working.
>>
Know a convenience feature we will never get because balance?

A "use all air alarms" function.
>>
>>127493952
Is that a matter of just setting up clever piping around an O2 miner or there's a lot more to it?
>>
>>127494098
Explain further.
>>
>>127494207
We will never be able to gain the ability to, say, set all air alarms on the station to filter N20 with a single menu.
>>
>>127494193
I've never mapped before, but if you can't get atmospherics and power working properly, you can't map.
>>
>>127494425
I've made power work before. No biggie.

I have never mapped an atmos more complex than a miner supplying oxygen and a pipe leading junk gas into space.
>>
>>127492420
deconstruct airlock, remove airlock electronics, unlock it with proper permission

set it's access to whatever you have access to

no, not a viable way to hack into places
>>
HoP
>Assign people where the workforce is lacking and where they need to be.

HoS
>Keep Security from devolving into martial law with the Warden as their king

CMO
>Keep the Wild Ride efficient so no patient is left in the system longer than they have to

RD
>Make sure that the projects stay on task and benefit the station instead of spawning a bunch of exploding slimelord powergamers

CE
>delegate engies and techs to where they need to be to keep the station running

Captain
>direct the station as a whole to keep within Nanotrasen parameters and protect the most dangerous items on station

Thinking about taking a head role in some job areas I know pretty damn well. Is that how Heads are supposed to act? Keywords "Supposed to"
>>
>>127494937
Yes its how they are supposed to act. The issue is that regardless of how they are supposed to act, they almost never do because of either incompetence or someone/something else in the round.
Honestly just try it senpai, as long as you're not a shitter you can't fuck up too horribly unless you're HoS
>>
>>127487228
all the time brah don't play on VG it's shit, play on /tg/
>>
>>127494937
No its not.

HoP
>Manage the Civilian sectors *such as* cargo, janitor, chef and clown.
>Set up ID changes when you're done with the above(Which should be simple)

HoS
>Manage security like you said, but also prevent them form being too apathetic. Security Officers will ignore that R&D is churning guns fast.

CMO
>That's about correct I guess

RD
>I guess
>You also have a secondary job of managing the AI and cyborgs.

CE
>That, and make sure the mechanics aren't wild either

Captain
>Manage heads of staff. When you want something done, give a command to a head of staff, that then goes down to a normal worker. Its how the Chain of Command goes.
>>
HoP
>get killed for your access/jumpsuit 3 minutes in, otherwise go braindead in your office
HoS
>Join the devolving of martial law with the station for the taking, become the biggest shitcurity the station has known
CMO
>End up having to do everything and anything in medbay because everyone is too busy being retarded or ERPing in the patient rooms, or worse yet have to do everything but since you weren't ready now you're clogging the ride more than you help
RD
>Do nothing because everyone else has the exact same access as you, never be around when one individual borg needs to be blown
CE
>fuck off to do an autism project while the station has 0 watts on the grid and an atmosian has to set up power
Captain
>never actuall secure the disk, get robusted for your access 3 minutes into the round OR be a huge shit that gets in the way of everything

That's what mostly happens and I can guarantee you'll be no better. Good luck and try your best!
>>
>>127480970
>muh fucken it's a cump'ny yuh upressed n' shit

bay bay go away
write your book some other way
>>
IDEA:

Immunity suppressants

>Removes the random chance to develop an immunity to viruses
>Reduces viral resistance from ambience (Airborne without internals on, contact without full bio protection)
>Something to use for deus ex update (Cybernetic limb upgrades) until the geneticists have the right DNA power to allow for you to use cybernetic upgrades freely

SUB-IDEA:

>Jensen/white helix gene - Allows for the person with said gene to be able to use cybernetic upgrades freely without having to have a constant dosage of immunity suppressants to stop their body from rejecting said upgrades
>If neither immunity suppressants are in the system nor white helix gene active, cybernetic upgrades slowly acquire "genetic" damage that can only be fixed by being replaced/apply nanopaste to them during surgery

SUB-SUB-IDEA:

>Somebody pick up N3X15's Deus Ex update now that he's jumped ship, and get stuff done with it

How's it sound?

Running these past the thread to see if they're worth coding, and if anyone has any justifiable changes or disagreements with it
>>
File: heresydark.jpg (29KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
heresydark.jpg
29KB, 400x333px
>>127495548
I can't even read what the fuck you just said because of all the powergamer butthurt, but if I had to guess, pic related.
>>
File: 1441096948708.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1441096948708.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>127491894
wew lad
>>
If you inject Slime Mutagen or Enzymes into food, do they activate when eaten?
>>
AT LEAST IN BOX STATION WE COULD SURVIVE FUCKING METEROS
>>
>>127496070
yes
>>
>>127492420
signaler on the wire
choose a signal frequency
>>
>>127494403
AAC
A
C

TermedClepe once made a script to scrub every gas in every scrubber.

Why can't you do the same?
>>
>>127495602
So you wanna add more hassle to something that already gets blown off by emps, and any damage makes the user drop anything they're holding?

Whats the positive of having the robot limbs then?
>>
what is the best role and why is it IAA
>>
>>127496305
every one on the station, anon.
>>
>Vote for FUN Y/N
>oh yeah by the way fun is meteors ha ha
>VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES
>All those suicides at roundstart
>>
>>127487228
>/gag
>/

No command in SS13 starts with a / and even then admins don't HAVE a gag command.
>>
>>127496486
Come on Niggly, It was fun according to this vote I held:
Did you have fun last round?

Vote Result: Yes with 14 votes
No had 4 votes
>>
>>127495602
>Immunity suppressants
Hyperactive immune systems that attack your body when?
Immunosuppressants to combat those autoimmune diseases when?
Lupus when?
>>
>>127496634
It's never Lupus.
>>
>>127496602
Celt if I was really gonna complain I would've brought up the fact that you gave at least one guy a note for suiciding at round start and didn't say why.

>Suicided as a security officer because he didn't like the roundtype. by DrCelt (Ard Rí na hTrialmen) on Mon, January 4th of 2016
>>
>Finally get AI
>Celt restarts the round instantly
por que.
>>
>>127496887
It was meteors
>>
>>127496772
YOU HAVE TO PLAY YOU'RE HERE FOREVER YOU PLAY OR BAN
>>
CELT
>>
BRAVO
>>
>>127496772
>>127496602
A lovers' quarrel, aw.
>>
WHY CANT WE JUST ENJOY THE FORCED ERP WITH METEORS?
WHY CELT
WHY
>>
>>127496772
>play meteor
>die
>don't play meteor
>die
I don't see what the problem is
>>
>>127496424
Gee, it's almost as if he's adding more cons to it because more pros will be added.

>>127495602
Make it so that there's no robotic limbs on roundstart if you're reworking robotic organs as a whole, then give them some sort of EMP resistance upgrade branch rather than if emp{ boom}
>>
DoomAnon where are you. I need a fix.
>>
File: so what.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
so what.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>127496772
>>
>>127497069
No
>>127497523
This was on a round in which Celt forced meteors on Defficiency. by NigglyWiggly (Obvious Chimera) on Mon, January 4th of 2016
>>127497185
The problem is that getting a note saying "Oh he suicided at roundstart as sec because he was mad about the roundtype" makes the guy sound really, really shitty, when he probably wouldn't have done so if it was literally any other round type
>>
>>127497809
Did he or did he not suicide at roundstart as sec because he was mad at the roundtype?
>>
>>127496459
yes that's what he did.
>>
>>127497894
Did he or did he not suicide at roundstart as sec because he was mad about monkeys antag-madness everything-is-revolvers?

That note is technically correct. But it's also being a mendacious cock to neglect something so bloody important.
>>
>ask legitimate question about antags in ooc because confused
>get banned and called a loser by admins
Gee willickers batman
>>
>>127498146
What computer or menu allows you to access all atmos alarms at once?

I'm not talking about just going from one to another.
>>
>>127498372
AAC
>>
>>127497435
>lel lets add nothing but downsides first then add the good things.... ehhhh whenever if we can be bothered to
>>
>>127498217
>whine about it in thread before round even ends
You're doing A-OK buddy!
>>
>>127498547
fuck you
>>
>>127498547
Well, if he was banned for OOC, then it's not really ick ock to talk about it in the thread, right?
>>
>>127498948
thread is IC, so yes, he's ICKY OOKYing again
he's not learning like he's supposed to.
>>
File: 2001.png (61KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
2001.png
61KB, 212x218px
>>127498992
>thread is IC
>>
>>127498992
>thread is ic
It is?

Shit, never knew that. Sorry.
>>
>>127498992
Not really disagreeing with you but how is what he's saying IC? Him getting banned isn't part of his character, its just him being a shitter.
>>127498217
You should've ahelped it instead of giving away what type of antags there are
>>
>>127499172
Thread is treated as ooc so when the round is going don't talk about it in the thread or ooc.
>>
http://ss13.pomf.se/wiki/index.php/Nuclear_Agent has been updated for your tacticool needs
>>
>>127498992
*extends proboscis*
>>
>>127499282
>when the round is going don't talk about it in the thread or ooc
don't talk IC in OOC, that's the simple fucking rule
bans aren't IC
>>
>>127499282
Well then, I fucked that one up.

Sorry guys.
>>
>>127497481
Right here. What kind of fix? I'd be proactive in posting something but most people don't find broken scripts very exciting to look at.
>>
>Getmore's choco-coins cost 75 fucking bucks
What
>>
>>127499410
I know they're not, i was clarifying it for him.
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/7524
>>
>>127499656
Hi pomf.

just made some bitchin steak and watching BBT speed run, how's your day?
>>
>>127473407

IP?
>>
>>127499903
it has been ok, just shitposting in between tasks.
>>
>>127499780
I'd rather talk about this one here.
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/7491
>>
>>127500020
Or https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/7516
>>
>>127496634
>autoimmune disorders ingame
Please, no.

I've been recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder IRL (multiple sclerosis), and having to take immunity suppressants ingame will hit too close to home for me.
I have to take several meds every few hours. A combination of high powered muscle relaxants, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, steroids, painkillers, antiinflammatories, eugeroics, and immunosuppressants, just to get enough willpower, energy, motivation, and stability to get out of my bed and get to my computer to spess.
My immune system is slowly eating away at my brain and eyes, which will lead to permanent memory loss, dementia, inability to walk, and blindness in a decade or two. However, seeing how many meds I have to take and how they all severely affect hepatic functionality, I'm not sure which will fail first: my brain and vision, or my liver. Either way I am fucked.

Sorry for blogging, but no. Just no.
>>
>>127494937
>>Keep Security from devolving into martial law with the Warden as their king

Nah. That ain't it. That doesn't look the least bit flexible as a security team. Have fun getting your face smashed into a window 8 minutes into a rev round, Officer Goody-Two-Shoes.
>>
>>127500020
>>127500208
neither of those are hilarious exploitable bugs that will be fixed soon
>>
File: sad_julian.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad_julian.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>127500314
I'm sorry to hear that anon. ;___;
>>
>>127500314
Christ man, sorry to hear it
>>
>>127500376
Which is exactly why we should discuss them!
>>
>>127500012
so what do you think about celts changes hes trying to push?
>>
>>127500314
Jesus, Sorry to hear it ;_;
Hope you exercise a bit rather than sit at the computer all day

>>127500556
You are supposed to be in bed.
>>
>go onto vore server
>hide in a locker in main hallway
>pop out and eat people before they can react
Good shit
>>
>>127501101
ebin
>>
>>127501101
http://podcast.idlethumbs.net/music/chrisremo_sincerelythesenuts.mp3
>>
>STILL
>>>>>>>>>>>STILLLLLLLLLLLL
>STILL CANT THROW MOBS
>>
>>127501090
I am in bed!
who's asking?
>>
>>127501101
I just wanted to be a mouse that looked at things. I wasnt expect 4 out of 5 people to want to interact with me.
>>
>>127501796
A literal who

Is niggly warming beside you? :3
>>
>>127501931

>I didn't expect almost everyone to try to catch and eat mouses when they gravitate around them
>On a furry vore RP server
>>
File: 1416427141968.jpg (10KB, 190x187px) Image search: [Google]
1416427141968.jpg
10KB, 190x187px
>told everyone to jump through a wormhole I made
>they all did and end up in bomb test range

ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
File: cheap_trick.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cheap_trick.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>127502015
Fuck off.
>>
>>127501068
I still think the mancrowave is shit
>>
>>127495445
>cmo
>having to do everything
>people who are competent at medbay playing cmo
>>
File: gotta pomf fast.gif (131KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
gotta pomf fast.gif
131KB, 500x423px
>>127499780
I love it.
>>
>>127502462
You have to have a machine that stabilises body temperature in medbay if people can get hypothermia though
>>
>>127499780
>>127502754
PLEASE make a webm of it before anyone fixes it.
>>
>>127502754
What is your opinion on Duny bitching out every time anyone tries to touch his map?
>>
>>127500314
I wanna send you a cheesecake, let me send you a cheesecake.
nexis never let me send him a cheesecake
>>127501359
what yes you can
>>127502949
still don't like it.
>>
>>127502949

Warm baths, heated drapes and heated IV fluids are the main ways to fix hypothermia in real life
>>
>>127503084
Pomf can you give cheesecakes to all your patreon dudes? I would totally donate if it meant I got a cheesecake every month or something
>>
>>127503384
cheesecakes aint cheap, especially to ship.
>>
>>127503127
All of which we don't have in the game?
>>127503435
Then add a shipping surcharge and just have one cheesecake with varying portions going to who donated the most that month
>>
>>127503084
Pomf how do you feel about Niggly and Celt's little relationship?
>>
>>127503613
I think you're a buncha figs for perpetrating the meme to begin with.
>>
>>127503613
Fuck off
>>127503084
What's not to like?
>>
>>127503691
We may be figs for perpetrating the meme, but isn't Celt a bigger fig for penetrating the man?
>>
>>127503573

We have hot showers which can adjust temperature VERY quickly (maybe a little less ever since I tinkered them). Heated drapes could be done as clothing that heats you up or bedsheets that heat laying mobs on their tile and work on electricity. Heated IV fluids need a Chemistry overhaul (along with heated drinks) because our chem code doesn't have reagent temperature
>>
>>127503825
yes celt is higher than 3 on kinsey scale man.
>>
File: please stop posting.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
please stop posting.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>127503825
>>
>>127503084
its bugged pomf, throwing mobs is bugged
BUGGED
U
G
G
E
D
>>
>>127503872
Yes, but it's a matter of style. As elim said on the PR (related to campfires not showers, though the point still applies)

>The issue isn't that "campfires can do it more easily", it's an issue of tech level and consistency. How on earth would it make sense to have people come out of a super advanced medical machine that just healed them of all damage in seconds only to warm them up around a damn CAMPFIRE, one of the most primitive forms of technology known to man?
>>
>>127501090
>Hope you exercise a bit rather than sit at the computer all day
I do. I stay active in my self-employed job, it's just mechanical things like driving or typing that's hard for me. I also meditate a lot to focus myself.

I'm stronger mentally and physically now than I was before my diagnosis, because like most people in their youth, I let my health slip due to arrogance and ignorance, which only complicated the illness when it onset. Not anymore.

All I know is that I've acquired two powerful tools from the ordeal which will help me in what little time I have left on this Earth: patience, and hope. My body may fail me, like it does to everyone in due time, and I work to prevent that, but I'll be damned if I let my mind go without a fight. Because in the end, the mind is all you have.
>>
>>127504180
great
>>
Has the round ever ended with that Super Clean Station stat as 'Yes'?

Even rounds where the Wizard kills himself at 12:00:32 someone manages to knock a damn cup over in the process.
>>
File: betterandbetter.png (187KB, 1152x823px) Image search: [Google]
betterandbetter.png
187KB, 1152x823px
It's time again for your irregular SS13 mad libs funpoll.

http://strawpoll.me/6454130
>>
>>127504209

Heating up people around campfires in real life only works if they are dry, and they're still gonna go through hypothermia for a while

If exposed to the elements, it won't work at all, if very little
>>
>>127504010
>Celt rolls over, having just posted a reaction image from his favorite homoerotic space politics anime
>"Shitposting in the thread again?" comes Niggly's quiet voice
>"Aye, they keep saying we're fuckin'" Celt mumbles in response
>Niggly kisses Celt on the cheek, giggles, and rests his head on Celt's chest

fag
>>
File: admin crew.png (556KB, 1271x825px) Image search: [Google]
admin crew.png
556KB, 1271x825px
>>127503919
Updated yearly
>>
If you're adding hypothermia,
Add space blankets.
>>
>>127503026
I actually made a couple gifs right after the issue was reported but they have huge filesizes because ShareX doesn't compress them
I can upload one if you want, though
>>
>>127504385
Last I saw this image Probe was 0
>>
>>127504538
>gifs
My dear anon.

But yes okay a gif is better than nothing.
>>
>>127504640
must be in the water
>>
>>127504497
Make an anti cryo
Instead of it being cold it's hot.
>>
>>127504640
He dislikes skeletons
>>
File: sob.png (138KB, 772x282px) Image search: [Google]
sob.png
138KB, 772x282px
>deff
>don't get my choice job
>decide to fuck around playing the arcade machine to get toys
>slime tells me a mythical dice that transformed him into said slime
>want a mutation dice too
>pray to the toy god and ask him for mythical mutation dice in exchange of all my other toys
>god doesn't answer
>play some more to add more toys to my collection
>god still doesn't respond
>go in maintenance to acquire more toys to trade away
>random shitstain of an assistant just kills me
>never granted my magic mutation dice
>I will never get to transform into a random mob
>>
>>127504915
haha eat shit faggot
>>
>deff
>my job doesn't exist
>make buttbot and radio
>hide it and turn radio on
>stations descends into chaos in 5 minutes flat
erry time
>>
File: 1446851698299.png (307KB, 363x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446851698299.png
307KB, 363x450px
>traitor has to kill just one other person
>hacks the AI and orders a genocide
>>
>>127504497
>space blankets
Combining several space blankets, welding helmet, and mesons to make a ghetto spacesuit like from Sunshine when?
>>
Im turning all my heads down to low. Goddamn I hate being a head, no comfy at all
>>
File: THOSELAWS.png (30KB, 941x267px) Image search: [Google]
THOSELAWS.png
30KB, 941x267px
10/10
>>
>>127505060
It's the most unimaginative thing too. Another plasmaflood? Wow, great, never seen THAT one before *yawn*
>>
That medbay was the most cancerous thing I've ever seen in my history of SS13.

Die first time. They try to do surgery on me not checking if I'm dead. Surgeon states after shaking me, "He's not waking up."

Finally after 15 minutes someone realizes I'm dead and shocks me a live. Then proceeds to put me in sleeper where I die again because sleeper doesnt do shit.

This happens four times. FOUR TIMES.

Finally, they decide to just clone me. However, they wait for the cloning system to finish entirely instead of pulling people out and putting them in cryo.

Have to wait for people ahead of me to be fully cloned.

Finally cloned, but round end. Worst fucking medbay, at least until the last 5 minutes.
>>
>>127504915
I rolled one of those dice several times and survived.
It made me a retarded catbeast.
>>
>>127504652
Turns out I actually can't upload it here because the file is too big
So here's a link:
http://i.imgur.com/UICZHtA.gifv
>>
>>127505291
Why didn't the AI ever state laws
>>
File: 1445647804148.png (437KB, 715x323px) Image search: [Google]
1445647804148.png
437KB, 715x323px
>spawn as Borg
>decide to be racist to non-Humans this round
>bother a Gray for the most part
>spout Gas the Grays and such
>Sec and the Gray hate it but I never get the order to stop
>get emagged and it leads to all of the silicons being hacked
>first action is that the Grays get gassed with plasma

Loved it
>>
>>127505369
the other surgeon was trash. im sorry

i saved like 4 people from crit/ death without cryo and didnt clone anyone but a vox
>>
>>127505503
Are you really sure you should be flooding plasma when there's an unprotected Syndicate agent on-board?
>>
>>127505407
Fantastic, thanks.
>>
File: 1450830938740.jpg (16KB, 315x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450830938740.jpg
16KB, 315x404px
>>127505641
AI did it when he got hacked. What a hero.
>>
https://youtu.be/4GL92NlNuJQ?t=10
>Medbay.avi
>>
>>127499780

>Put shoes on hands
>Run faster

But this is brilliant. The yaketysax metagame develops further.
>>
>>127505641
Did the AI give them an atmos suit?
>>
>>127499370
l-lewd!
>>
>>127506262
Only saw him in a CE suit after Isaac got chopped in the upload.
>>
>>127505772
>>127506262
Ishmael was kept safe in the AI chamber and we were able to procure a hardsuit foe him
>>
File: 1444057319715.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444057319715.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>127500314
>>
File: Skelly.jpg (90KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
Skelly.jpg
90KB, 400x449px
>>127504880
Literally how?
>>
>>127507398
Did anyone here draw that? It's good
>>
>>127507506
No, it's fanart for an unfinished VN
>>
>>127505094
Give pics and I'll forward it to my sprinting friends
>>
>>127507779
watch the movie
or google image search sunshine suit
>>
>>127507398
He's kinda gay. Hence the new rank.
>>
>>127508110
>>127507779

http://puu sh/mk28D/870d2e8806.jpg

fuck you 4chan puush isn't spam
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-04+at+08.32.56).jpg (254KB, 1793x794px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-04+at+08.32.56).jpg
254KB, 1793x794px
>>127508626
you know you can just paste image links in the image bar right to upload them straight from the site right?
>>
>>127508862
>>127508626
>>127508110
>>127505094
I've just had it confirmed Niggly has a sprite for this already. It'll be added to my PR.
>>
So i created a Camera console. Why isnt it working? Is it because it is "Advanced?" instead of normal?
>>
>>127509053
ICK
OCK
no idea maybe you don't have access or some other shit
>>
>>127509167
Nah apprently "Advanced Security" is broken shit
>>
>>127508862
What is that thing?
>>
>>127509709
a patched up together space suit to survive in space for a few seconds
which is retarded but it's fine since it's a movie I really enjoyed I won't nitpick
>>
>>127509709
New Assistant equipment, to go with the gas mask and glubs.
>>
>>127508994
Imagine elim when he hears this.
>>
>>127510192
Celt asked me to sprite space blankets and I told him I didn't think I was good enough at art to do it justice
>>
>>127510340
Humans consuming oxygen when?
Atmos merged with botany WHEN?
>>
>>127510502
Seeing how Botany always manages to plasmaflood itself because of Xenobotany, this isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>127510502
Why the fuck are you asking me, I can't code
>>
>>127468446
>warden
>get someone in brig like 1 min after round start
>clown is there too
>bomb threw in
>all three of us in a cell
>BOOM
>>
If we moved the cold loop for the TEG to the west, yet not change anything else about it, we could make an entire new room for engineering. If I were to learn how to map, and do it myself, could I stick a R-UST engine room there ?
>>
File: what_gives.jpg (26KB, 486x238px) Image search: [Google]
what_gives.jpg
26KB, 486x238px
Hypothetically, if one were to create a bomb with a proximity sensor on it, then wrapped it and sent it through disposals, upon unwrapping it and moving the target would explode right?
>>
File: Celt.png (1MB, 1182x769px) Image search: [Google]
Celt.png
1MB, 1182x769px
>>
>>127512247
I'm pretty sure it would detect through the tubes and explode mid-transit.
There are better ways of achieving what you're trying to do but I won't tell you and I hope nobody does because then the sense of discovery is gone.
>>
>>127512404
Niggly pls go
>>
>>127512513
Oh I just realized you can set how long it takes to arm. And even them, I thought proximity sensors are set off by something moving around it, not it moving by itself.
>>
File: Elim.png (3MB, 1182x769px) Image search: [Google]
Elim.png
3MB, 1182x769px
>>127512704
GOOD THING I KEPT THE ORIGINAL

Can you tell what's going on in this picture, boys and girls?
>>
File: i took it.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i took it.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>127512936
Fuck, I took the bait
>>
You guys are talking lie fags, and your shit's all retarded.
>>
File: admin crew.png (558KB, 1271x825px) Image search: [Google]
admin crew.png
558KB, 1271x825px
>>127513027
>>
>>127513637
I'm flattered, thank you.
>>
>>127513637
Switch probe with Elim and you'd be right.
Also make sure to put all the admins on that fucker
>>
>>127512936
Shota is getting his dick played with?
>>
>>127513637
Celt isn't gay fuck this memery.
>>
>>127514476
Nice try celt
>>
>>127514603
>>
>>127514603
I just read all posts that are probably Celt in his goofy irish accent
>>
File: 1449467113881.png (44KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449467113881.png
44KB, 1200x1200px
>>127513637
Is pomf 5 and nexis 6?
>>
>>127514780
too soon.
>>
File: metal pomf with nexis.png (426KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
metal pomf with nexis.png
426KB, 720x540px
>>127514780
Pomf belongs to another scale altogether

Nexis is not even an admin
>>
File: nigga you gay.jpg (51KB, 385x245px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you gay.jpg
51KB, 385x245px
>>127514683
>>
>>127514746
>goofy
That's just not true. It's a respectable accent if ever you heard one.
>>
>>127515220
>Nexis is not even an admin
Because he isn't afraid to put the hammer down on you pussy ass bitches.

He USED to be. His social status is definitely that of one.
>>
>>127515329
I guess he hasn't heard one yet.
Thread posts: 797
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.