[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dueling network general/ dng

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 770
Thread images: 167

Dueling Network General #2041
Last Thread: >>127192980

New and need a deck or want to learn how to play? Check this pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/7Ek4GFUW

DN: http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
Ygopro: http://www.ygopro.co/download.aspx
Ygopro (Salvation): http://ygopro.us/
Devpro: http://en.ygodevpro.com/

DN is an flash simulator.
YGOPro is an automated simulator.
Salvation is an simulator that updates with new cards a day or so after they are revealed (other simulators typically take much longer to update), but suffers from several bugs.
Devpro is another simulator, with laggy and unstable servers that lack a competitive ladder.
All are free to play.

The Official /dng/'s ruling test can be found here:
https://testmoz.com/466984

BEFORE ASKING TO BE SPOONFEEDED, TRY THE FOLLOWING:

● Read carefully the cards.
● Lurk and read carefully the archives.
● Keep any deck you use on 41 cards.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most Yu-Gi-Oh Games have an option between Singles (Self explanatory, a single Game) and Matches (Best of 3). It is recommended that you play Matches, as Singles does not teach you how to use your Side Deck.
● Remember to play-test constantly and try suggestions before you discard them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice.
● Happy New Year 2016.
>>
Reminder that Vorcia is not allowed to post in this general.

Thanks.
>>
File: 51789346_p0.png (640KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
51789346_p0.png
640KB, 800x590px
First for Blue-eyes being the best deck of 2016
>>
>>127281234
Do not reply to him(me)
>>
Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.
>>
Seriously, why is every Six Samurai so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Great Shogun Shi En effect works like Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En and that I can't use any other spells again after he negated the first. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses SS. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded SS player. And all are mexican.

Fucking mexicans.
>>
File: bg.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>New thread, vorcia shitposting up a storm.
WELP. /Dng/ Movie night round 2 it is then.
Lets get down with a series, give yall something to do while the thread degrades into shitposting.
Act 1
Find it on Netflix, youtube ain't got it no more. It's boring shit anyway
Act 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLkH3NyCurs
Act 3(Warning, awesome rape scene)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lc4ZohHrc

Have a good night guys, and i hope this eases the burden of shitty tripfag posting
>>
>>127281274
>best deck
>gets OTK'd twice by clownsworns

Ahah, sure
>>
File: Gears.png (472KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gears.png
472KB, 1024x640px
So i finally decided to give Geargiakuris a try and im having great success with them, but i feel the deck could still use some fine tuning, anything i should consider adding/removing to it?
>>
>DN just put in Proxy fusions, synchros and pendulums
FUCKING FINALLY
>>
Seriously, why is every Kozmo so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Dark Destroyer effect works like Aquaforth Towers and that I can't use any kind of removal to get it off the field. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses Kozmo. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded Kozmo player. And all are fat american kids whose mother buys them anything they want.

Fucking amerifats
>>
>>127281274
It won't be the best deck of the year in terms of competitiveness, but it's sure as hell one of the most fun decks I've played in a long time.
>>
>>127281448
>Berserk
MUH NIGGAH.
If you are the same anon that posted vampire hunter D, i like yo taste.
>>
File: Blue-eyes techs CDI.webm (1MB, 1350x962px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-eyes techs CDI.webm
1MB, 1350x962px
>>127281540
>>
>>127280971
mostly because I had the unique ability to fusion summon and place the materials I used from the grave into the pend zone
it gave me a reason to run CEO and other cards and try out a different a approach
but everyone's kinda assblasted at just the idea
and there wont be new support for awhile too, it would have helped if the scale effects weren't so mediocre
or if the scales weren't all over the place
>>127281337
he doesnt even know what a konami is
also

heres your (you) vorcia. im not even replying to anything or looking at one of your posts,
I just know you're here because you never leave and are a souless husk of a human being
>>
>>127281448
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Berserk-The-Golden-Age-Arc-I-The-Egg-of-the-King/Movie?id=33811
>>
Seriously, why is every Ritual Beast so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that big Apelio's effect works like Armades and that I can't use the effect of any card when he declared his attack, he insist my searcher can't activate. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses RB. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded RB player. And all are weaboo black guys.

Fucking weaboo black guys.
>>
>>127281712
>runs Jain
The guy was clearly a scrub. You can ask Serena which is better ;)
>>
File: Trump dislikes PePe.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trump dislikes PePe.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>127281337
Why doesn't Trump just make his own card game instead after becoming president?
>>
>fusion archetype
>fuses materials from graveyard and can't fuse from hand or field
>but the materials are summoned to the field instead
Post your "literally why" new archetype ideas
>>
Seriously, why is every Black Wing so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Blackwing Whirlwind effects works like normal spell card, I chained MST to his search and he insists that he is able to search his deck for more Black Wings. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses BW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded BW player. And all are racist.

Fucking racists.
>>
>>127281712
What's your decklist?
>>
File: 11.jpg (39KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
39KB, 300x438px
>>127281784
Thanks, senpai.
NOW YALL NIGGAS CAN WATCH ALL THREE, BROWSE THE THREAD.
Have a wonderful second day of the new year.
>>
>>127281875
I've seen more mexicans trying to play ritual beasts than black weebs actually. Most black weebs have been trying to get Madolche to work since Hootcake
>>
Seriously, why is every Pepe so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that because he uses Ariadne Pepe and goes first I should just give up since his field will be imposible to beat, he insist anything I do will be negated and that I shouldn't make him lose time. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses Pepe. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded smug Pepe player. And all are poorfags that don't own the deck IRL.

Fucking smug poorfags.
>>
>Watching the Berserk Anime/Movie instead of just reading the manga
lol?
>>
>>127281545
Anyone?
>>
YGOrganization is so shit now
>remove the comments section and replace it with a shitty forum that no one uses because they never bother to link to it on articles anymore
>retard in charge of posting the news doesn't even know how to format so you don't need to click on each image to view them, example: https://ygorganization.com/bosh-en-early-l
>>
File: MAGICIANS.jpg (583KB, 1432x566px) Image search: [Google]
MAGICIANS.jpg
583KB, 1432x566px
I love Magicians.
>>
>>127282232
Remove the whole thing and use Infernoids
>>
File: 1307305731823.jpg (46KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1307305731823.jpg
46KB, 463x480px
Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games. 20 days until English Haruhi
>>
>>127282223
>reading a manga that will never get done.
>Not posting a movie for /dng/ to enjoy for the sake of having something to do besides shitpost.
Underage newfag can't understand a nice gesture without complaining about it.
Trip ON vorcia.
>>
>>127282318
Thanks but i already use them both.
>>
File: Blue-eyes vs Blue-eyes.webm (1MB, 592x410px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-eyes vs Blue-eyes.webm
1MB, 592x410px
>>127282016
Not my webm. I saved it from it being posted some threads back.
IIRC the guy said it was based on some decklist from Nico
>>
File: 1450144561846.jpg (35KB, 342x496px) Image search: [Google]
1450144561846.jpg
35KB, 342x496px
Xth for Percypro's Kaijus are broken. They don't summon correctly, search correctly, or only allow 1 Kaiju per field. I guess they didn't put them under the same archetype when coding. How do I test the new Kaiju in muh KaiDolls now?
>>
So, which decks can actually beat PePe & EMEm nowadays? Excluding Monarchs and Clownsworns
>>
>>127282415
>watching a movie that will never have a proper ending either
>>
>>127282415
Didn't the nigga say that once they got to the island the story was like 70% done?
>>
>>127282569
Download an older version then manually add them to cards.cdb and use site to give the archetype codes
>>
>>127282569
>1 kaiju per field
NIGGA READ.
YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONE, YOU RETARD.
>>
>>127282729
I'll try that out.
>>127282748
Per side of the field*
My bad. I was complaining that it was letting me have multiple Kaiju on my side. As in, Radian AND Gameciel.
>>
>>127282678
>clownsworns
If by PePe you mean TCG pre-Sorcerer EMEm, then a ton of decks. Including like Magician Performages.

If by EMEm you mean post-banlist, then fucking everything. That deck got gutted to hell and back.
>>
>127282687
Trip ON vorcia
>>127282718
I don't remember, but it's on a permanent hiatus because nigga wanted to work on new things.
No reason to not enjoy a pretty good movie trilogy.
Here's hoping we get movies that take place AFTER the golden age.
It seems to be what the animations ever focus on.
I'm tired of the band of the hawk.
>>
File: TwinTwister-BOSH-JP-R.png (467KB, 391x563px) Image search: [Google]
TwinTwister-BOSH-JP-R.png
467KB, 391x563px
>>127282416
now you can negate TWO cards
how is that not better
>>
Griffith did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>127282929
Opponent double reckless's
Negate both
Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
how many of you pretend to be retarded on DN to see if your opponent quits out of sheer annoyance?
>>
>>127282982
How is betraying your comrades, mass-murdering them and raping your rival's girlfriend "doing nothing wrong"?
>>127282929
Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.
>>
>>127282908
I remember reading somewhere that he said that the story was mostly done also that it was going to be a monthly series again in the summer, or spring I forget. But hopefully it doesn't get put on hiatus again after that period
>>
>>127283139
Occasionally if I'm on a smurf account testing decks.
>>
>>127282982
They were his soldiers to do with as he pleased.
HE chose godhood, as was his right.
Sucks that he happened to have someone hardcore enough to survive the blood orgy and become a master demon slayer.
>>
>>127283139
I sometimes give effects to my normal monsters based on their flavor texts to make my opponents leave
>>
File: Femto_Voilate_Casca.png (446KB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
Femto_Voilate_Casca.png
446KB, 1280x540px
>>127283208
>mostly done
He needs to hurry up, i want guts to ram his huge AF sword into evil batman's head.
>>
File: BlackLusterSoldier-T1-JP-UR.jpg (21KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
BlackLusterSoldier-T1-JP-UR.jpg
21KB, 199x300px
Where is that card now? Was it sold? I just inherited my grandfather's fortune and I'm thinking of buying it
>>
>>127283149
He created the band of the hawk for a reason, to further himself. If sacrificing them would get him closer to his goal, then there's absolutely no reason not to do so.
>>
File: doubting triangle.jpg (6KB, 186x195px) Image search: [Google]
doubting triangle.jpg
6KB, 186x195px
I'm losing with performage magicians, what the fuck am i supposed to do? i feel like i'm playing the deck wrong, i'm supposed to win against people with this deck
>>
>>127283793
Keep building card advantage and eventually summon broken xyz monsters.
>>
>>127283793
>I'm losing with performage magicians
Either post your build or simply reflect on the possibility that you just might be complete dogshit at a children's card game
>>
>>127284125
I'm not going to give you my build you little shit
>>
>>127281545
Please respond...
>>
File: food for thought.png (211KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
food for thought.png
211KB, 479x361px
>>127283582
please consider actually making investments with your grandfather's fortune before you do that

realize that the card isn't suddenly going to vanish, and that you have plenty of time to use your old man's money to buy things that can turn a profit, and THEN buy the trading card when you have a surplus
>>
File: opm TFW C CLASS HERO.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
opm TFW C CLASS HERO.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>127283890
I fear too much of getting otk'd with the current decks, so i always try having good field presence but by doing so i always run out of resources, i suck, i should be playing more at a slow pace, what are the go-to xyz for this deck? performage trapeze magician and uh???

Went to locals and lost 3 rounds with only one win against madolches.
>>
>>127284235
King of the Feral Imps to search Jigobyte to summon next to a clown to make a second XYZ.
>>
>>127283636
Exactly.
When they signed on, they all knew they were his property, not his friends.
He even says to the princess that people beneath him could never be his equals.
That's why guts beat his ass and left, so they could be real equals.
But instead it made griff snap, fuck the princess and get tortured into a husk.
>>
File: Blus switch.webm (214KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blus switch.webm
214KB, 640x360px
Xth for honoring the fallen

Xth for pastebin needs to be updated and it needs (You)r contribution
>>
File: performemes.png (516KB, 493x504px) Image search: [Google]
performemes.png
516KB, 493x504px
>>127284125
A-alright here we go...
Instead of meme clown there should be a mirror conductor there, and i put the 2 mst's in my side deck.

>>127284381
>King of the Feral Imps
>Jigobyte
anon...
>>
>>127284523
I can make a whole new pastebin with actual competitive decks and disclamer of card choises and etc, but I don't know, you guys want competitive decks up there or petdeck shit too?
>>
>>127284617
also i have no idea why utopia is in there, he shouldn't be
>>
>>127284892
>he doesnt know 2 Peasants + Odd-Eyes makes 5000 Damage
>>
File: obelisk_force.png (750KB, 736x614px) Image search: [Google]
obelisk_force.png
750KB, 736x614px
>>127284523
>jobbing to Obelisk Force
Don't ever do that.

>>127284617
What am I looking at here?

>42 cards
>Exciton Knight
>those ratios
>that side
>that extra
>Exciton Knight

I think it's best to look at winning builds from YGOrg, adapt the deck to our current list, practice with said deck and side deck and go from there.
That's at least what I do with tier 1 decks.
>>
>>127284973
2 Peasent plus Odd-Eyes is 6,7000 damage....
>>
>>127284617
>odd-eyes
>nobledragon
>xiangke
>really all of those non-level 4s
You're doing Performage Magicians really really wrong. What you've built is odd-eyes Magicians with a shitty scale and level 4s that aren't pendulums to clog your hand and take up your normal summon you want to only use on Joker.

"Performage Magicians" would be mostly Performages +expensive dracoslayer shit with like, 3 Insight, 3 Joker, a searchable low scales, and that's it. It's a Rank 4 deck. King of the Feral Imps and Jigobyte are your plays nigga. Feral Imp is a big beater who plusses you for plussing. You summon a Trick Clown off plushfire or something, you summon Feral Imps, you detach Trick Clown to search Jigobyte, you detach him to summon him, you get free jigobyte summon, now you can R4. Just him and Trapeze Magician make 7100 damage. 7600 if you used Wavering Eyes. You can poke with anything for game or even just use a second wavering eyes.
>>
>>127284973
I have both odd-eyes and peasant in my deck, what do you mean?
>>127285114
>exciton knight
uh anon
also you could atleast say what's wrong with the ratios,side and extra and read the post to understand why there's 42 cards instead of 40.
>>
Who ever had someone flipping the table during a duel at locals? I keep hearing stories of that happening but I've never seen it in real life.
>>
>>127285308
Actually 2 peasant plus odd-eyes makes 8k if they have 1-2 monsters.
>>
>>127284617
>using effect veiler in 2016
>not running more xiangkes for dank rank 7 rebellion plays
>vanilla utopia
>>
>>127285114
Shut up, newfag. Go back to pojo.

>>127285387
>uh anon

Thats not how it works.
>>
>>127285361
I was looking for an engine for pend magicians since i've decided to not run apex avian, so i wanted to try and incorporate the performemes into the deck and it ran pretty decently, i'm not really striving to do the whole hyper rank 4 spam.dek, but more like a toolbox deck with different options, so yes, it's not the best thing i've built but that's why i'm asking for advice
>>

>>
>>127285691
>opponent normal summons joker
>veiler
When has veiler ever been a bad card? or am i just supposed to run ghost ogre?
Xiangke is alright, but making the rebellion play is kinda gimmicky, so he's fine at 1
>>
>>127284848
anything is fine, relevant decks if possible so we can re-direct newfags to it.
>>
>>127281335
Fuck off Vorcia.
>>127281337
Because Trump is an idiot.
>>
File: DarkMagicianKnight-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png (387KB, 386x564px) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagicianKnight-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png
387KB, 386x564px
Retrain when?
>>
>>127286064
It will be finished in a few days then.
I will post it here for some feedback, in case someone wants to make some change or whatever.
>>
>>127286130
And how many millions of dollars do you have, loser?
>>127286161
>Knight without gauntlets and random cut in his armor to show off his muscles
lol?
>>
>>127285839
>I was looking for an engine for pend magicians
No, you've got this entirely backwards. Pendulum Magicians are the engine for other decks. Pendulum Magicians facilitate Avian plays, in addition to regular odd-eyes magician plays. You don't mix the two. Look at plushfire, he's a scale 5. Because that mixes well with low scales to summon 4's. Insight/Dragonvein/Oaf in Performage Magicians is a thing because they do the same, being scale 5/1/2s. But if you're playing both 6-7s and 4s, then scale 5 is the worst possible scale you could have at any given time. Insight blows himself up for that and you don't actually want insight as a scale unless you're already set up with only low levels or high levels in hand or know you can't do anything this turn anyway.

The deck at its base runs decently, to the point you can add other things to it and not lose 100% (like that stupid gate guardian magician deck). If you want a toolbox deck with different options, odd-eyes magicians is already 100% that. Insights turbo r4 plays enough. Plushfire is just clogging the deck without Dracoslayer. Half your things clash with the rest of your cards. If your only reasoning is that you don't use Apex, you can already run 3 Majespecter Unicorn-Kirin. Especially for the Norito plays.
>>
>>127282310
who the fuck is the second to last and second on the left
>>
>>127286423
And how many millions of dollars will you lose if you kick out the Mexicans, retard?

America's economy literally revolves around Mexicans.
>>
>>127286685
The vanillas
>>
File: ImperialIronWall-LCJW-EN-UR-1E.png (673KB, 446x647px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialIronWall-LCJW-EN-UR-1E.png
673KB, 446x647px
>>127281337
>Trump buys konami
>first thing that happens is a new wall archetype
>>
>>127286794
this is bait right?
>>
>>127286794
>vanillas
pretty sure one has a beard and the other has red hair
>>
File: blasted.gif (2MB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
blasted.gif
2MB, 408x408px
>>127286820
good luck with that
>>
File: c0f.png (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
c0f.png
46KB, 640x480px
>Trump releases another book while running for president
>Hulk Hoban still can't finish his fucking book
what the fug
>>
File: SHUN.png (815KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SHUN.png
815KB, 1280x720px
>>127286321
are you the same person as update guy that manages /dng/ team in Vg league?

Besides that, you are going god's job anon, keep it up
>>
File: 31222701.png (1MB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
31222701.png
1MB, 686x1000px
Somebody post an effective D/D/D deck list.
>>
>>127284617
>>127285387
I mean I'm looking at the deck and nothing but questions persist to bother me. Does he not want to invest in cards that will bring in more consistency? That's fine. But why not maximize Wavering Eyes? Why the lone Denko? Why not Raigeki instead of Dark Hole? If you want to play Sky Arc, why not Odd-Eyes Fusion? Why not Ghost Ogre instead of Veiler?

At the end of the day finding winning builds similar to yours and slowly incorporating cards you already own after a ton of practice will help you.
>>
>>127287220
an effective D/D/D deck list
>>
File: Unwavering Bonds.png (859KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
Unwavering Bonds.png
859KB, 732x732px
>>127287220
an effective D/D/D deck list.
>>
>>127287220
I assure you, no effective D/D deck uses wavering eyes.
>>
>>127287425
They use them in the side deck though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-04-46-38.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-04-46-38.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
This, my friends, is how one is supposed to play Odd-Eyes Magicians.
>>
>>127286471
I get what you're saying, i really do, a lot of the times my rank 7 plays get interrumpted because i have cards that help me do rank 4s instead of rank 7's and so on, i feel like they just don't work as well as i'd like them to do.
So i guess i'll go back at rank 7 spamming, i'll take out the performages and try to build something decent.
Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>127287548
>oafdragon on board in attack position
>all those xiangke
>lightning before march
>>
>>127287736
>Not pointing out the AI
You're a retard.
>>
>>127287136
No Im not the same guy, Im just concerned because in all the years that I have been lurking here the pastebin has never been really competitive and included some questionable techs or decks.

Im really competitive on both Magic and Yugioh so I think I can use my notes and compilations for something worthwhile in the spirit of new years.
>>
>>127287824
Do you ever post worthwhile shit or do you spend all day just calling people retards?
>>
>>127287702
If you really want to mix in engines for other options, run another Unicorn, a Majespecter Raccoon, two Majespecter tempest, and two of the fox. Take out a Nobledragon. It's really easy to search when you need it. Fox will give you another level 4 spellcaster for R4 plays, but also give you searchable backrow. Tempest will let you have more reason for using 3 Oafdragon, plus it's a trap that you aren't running any of, and they're all plays on their own.

You might just need a bit more experience with the basic Odd-Eyes Magician deck or something. Half the time I'm not even actually doing R7 with the deck. Most builds only run like three to five R7s. And that's just because Absolute is obligatory and Flare Metal is cool.
>>
How would you rank the top 5 decks currently dng?

(this includes ocg)
>>
>>127287904
at the very least updating the pastebin with competitive stuff will encourage anons to pick up those decks. (let's face it if they check the pastebin, most of what they encounter are petdecks they are likely to lose with).

That aside there will always be questionable techs and decks, dng can't have a 100% serious pastebin, many here are petdeck shitters like me, that stuff will always find its way on the pastebin, but if you can add the competitive stuff then go ahead.
>>
>>127288358
>this includes ocg
Imaginary is how I'd rank them.
>>
>>127287984
I don't know you tell me, retard
>>
>>127287736
I planned on using it as a rank 7 xyz material along with Odd-Eyes but I got Bottomless'd
>>
>>127287058
Pit doesn't have a beard and the artist drew Pulse with the wrong hair color, but yes, that is them
>>
>>127287736
>all those xiangke
Anon must be scared of CDI.
>>
File: Hoban ARGCS Las Vegas.jpg (114KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
Hoban ARGCS Las Vegas.jpg
114KB, 610x471px
>>127288358
>Caring about the OCG
I don't keep up with things that aren't out
>>
>>127288943
>Future World Leader
He's shit.
>>
>tfw Chaos Dragons is ded
>>
File: 1450670119676.gif (65KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1450670119676.gif
65KB, 256x192px
>>127288943
>That everything
>>
>>127289129
And how many ARGs have you topped?
>>
>>127288943
>I'm the best

I SWEAR I'M GOING TO FIND HIM AND I'LL SHADOW DUEL HIM
THIS CHEEKY CUNT
>>
>>127289321
But anon, you'll lose.
>>
File: Hoban the Studious One.png (154KB, 472x578px) Image search: [Google]
Hoban the Studious One.png
154KB, 472x578px
>>127289321
Do you really want to lose your soul that badly?
>>
>>127289419
Nigga please, it's a known fact that I'm the strongest duelist.
>>
>>127289610
>he says posting as anonymous
There is no duelist stronger than upstart hulk hoban.
>>
File: 1448172699127.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1448172699127.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>127288943
>Future World Leader
>Doesn't have the foresight to take 15 minutes to read up on product that comes out in advance in another part of the globe
>>
File: 100-0 DN.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
100-0 DN.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>127289778
hoban pls

he will find you and all you be doing in the duels will be pic related
>>
>>127288248
i've heard about mixing majespecters in the deck before and i'm still interested in trying it out, good thing the racoon went down in price.
Yeah i definitely need to test the deck more, still haven't found a build that i'm comfortable with
>>
File: Structure Deck Kong's Revenge.jpg (23KB, 274x374px) Image search: [Google]
Structure Deck Kong's Revenge.jpg
23KB, 274x374px
>>127289874
>Caring about irrelevant parts of the world
lol
>>
>>127289947
>implying 1 set card isn't the strongest opening field, to lure the opponent into a false sense of security
Did you even READ The art of war?
>>
Loving how people are hyping up and overrating Blue-Eyes
I love destroying these pathetic cards with my Harpies
>>
>>127284848
You remove burger I remove you
>>
>>127289778
I'm staying anonymous because I don't feel the need for recognition. But that doesn't change anything to the fact that my skill as a duelist is second to none. I will defeat anyone who stands in my way, be it a ARG topper or a World Champion.

There's only one King, and it's me.
>>
>>127290272
Want to duel then? I got a deck a need to test
>>
Are you guys enjoying Pre-preparation of Rites?
Is Hungry Burger finally living up to its potential?
I've been really excited over it and just haven't had the time to actually try it out yet
>>
File: 1428484087722.jpg (415KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1428484087722.jpg
415KB, 800x1066px
>>127290076
>not wanting the blaster ;( structure
>>
>>127290538
I definitely am. My Saffira deck became insanely better.
>>
>>127290464
Bitch please, you probably couldn't beat Vorcia.
>>
>>127290076
Scrap Kong was one of the weirdest YGO memes from Japan
>>
>>127290538
Hungry Burger was better with full power nekroz+djinn.
>>
>>127290538
It made the math hit more tolerable but burger can't have its moment in the sun again until we #releasethereleaser
>>
>>127290713
Their meme made it onto an official card. What has TCG done?
>>
>>127290713
I still really like scrap kong as a stupid one-of in my scrap pendulums.
>>
>>127290693
I already beat a few tripfags. Vorcia can't be much better than them.
>>
>>127290954
Vorcia got like 4th or something in the official DNG tournament didn't they?

I remember the ragequit incedent but I don't remember how many matches were after that.
>>
File: Kong's revenge.png (196KB, 310x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kong's revenge.png
196KB, 310x250px
>>127290713
It's their meme card of choice.
I think the TCG's meme card of choice is still like Shapesnatch or an Ojama.
>>
>>127291374
Reddit's enjoyed the Pot of Greed meme lately.
>>
File: OG BG.jpg (21KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
OG BG.jpg
21KB, 306x450px
>>127290538
It's a bad meta to be a burger let me tell you. Preprep doesn't fix losing Releaser. The unique wording of Preprep that makes it work as support for non-archetype ritual decks gives me hope though. Pre-Releaser would be so very nice.

>>127290650
Post it so I can judge the shit out of you, Saffira is my cardfu. Saffira with a Hungry Hamburger in her slender but strong hands wakes me up at night in a cold sweat.
>>
File: WP_20160103_006.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160103_006.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
/dng/, are you ready for Plant Waifu?
>>
>>127292075
I literally could care less
>>
>>127292075
>didn't buy void or trecherous
>>
>>127292075
>Plant Waifu
You mean shit, right?
>>
>>127292075
>doesn't have the trap hole used most often with her
good job anon
>>

>>
>>127292075
>No Treacherous Trap Hole

Yeah nice research into the card that is LITERALLY the most often used with Rafflesia, retard

>>127292132
It's couldn't
Couldn't care less
>>
>>127291101
I'll post my current DN account here then, just in case he wants to challenge me: RaitaTheLightning
>>
File: disgust.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>mfw blue-eyes players think they ding something
>>
>>127292446
>It's couldn't
>Couldn't care less
You don't own me or my feelings
>>
>>127290649
>Hidden behind the Uno boxes
Uno confirmed better than Yugioh?
>>
So to the 3 upstarts in every deck memesters

Your logic is there's a 38th, 39th, and 40th best card in the deck, therefore you should remove them to have your worst card be 37th yeah? So by that logic a hypothetical deck of your absolute best card and 39 upstart goblins would be the best possible deck and it obviously isn't.

Thinking of the game as a series of single cards and not a series of combos of cards is the flaw in the logic and it's easier to make 40+ card decks that interconnect combos.
>>
>>127292716
lmfao
>>
>>127292796
I only run upstart in decks where I absolutely need my combo pieces, like quantums.
>>
>>127292796
>So by that logic a hypothetical deck of your absolute best card and 39 upstart goblins would be the best possible deck and it obviously isn't.
No, the logic of Yugioh is combo pieces and a deck of 35 upstarts and 5 exodia would win you every single game forever.
>>
>>127292796
If all you needed to win with was that 1 absolute best card, then yes 1 best card 39 upstarts would be the best deck.
>>
>>127292796
The logic behind running 3 upstarts is that it thins your deck by three cards giving you a higher chance to draw the cards your need
>>
>>127292897
I dark bribe your upstarts, what are you gonna do now?
>>
>>127293083
:(
>>
>>127292897
>>127292950
Which isn't possible nor is my example, all the example proves is there is some point where you should not be adding an upstart to your deck.

If the meta deck is an interconnecting combo deck like it currently is, it's detrimental to remove combo pieces. It'd be like removing a leg of exodia for an upstart.
>>
>>127293267
No deck has ever needed exactly 37 combo pieces.
>>
File: Godot_Close_Up.gif (29KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Close_Up.gif
29KB, 256x192px
>>127289215
Dat gif
Muh niggah
>>
>>127293267
There's a bare minimum amount of cards for a deck to actually operate, but it is almost never actually 40 cards.
If Upstart is better than whatever would be in that slot otherwise, then you use upstart.
>>
How do I git gud guys? I left the game 4 years ago and I started playing again. I already understand how pends work, what I'm asking is which deck should I start getting gud with? Thanks
>>
>>127293905
Odd-Eyes Magicians is a really good introduction into the game. Dracoslayer Performages is the best deck right now. Tellarknights are the best helmet XYZ deck. Kozmos are the best overall helmet deck.
>>
>Ancient Rites a.k.a. Use Hungry Burger
>Ritual Spell Card
>Add 3 cards to your hand: 1 non-Effect Ritual Monster, 1 monster with a less than the added Ritual Monster, and 1 Ritual Spell Card from your deck to hand. If you do not Ritual Summon the added Ritual Monster this turn, using the added Ritual Spell Card and the added monster as a Tribute, you lose 4000 Life Points during the End Phase. You cannot Special Summon, except Ritual Summon, the turn you activate this card.

Too extreme?
>>
File: degenercy intensifies.jpg (188KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
degenercy intensifies.jpg
188KB, 1136x640px
>>127293905
get used to this
>>
>>127294240
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT CHAT.
EVEN THE SILENT HILL FAGS DON'T MAKE FAKE CARDS.
They just sit, sad that konami hates them.
>>
>>127294240
Correction

>>Add 3 cards to your hand: 1 non-Effect Ritual Monster, 1 monster with a LEVEL less than the added Ritual Monster,
>>
>this much shitposting is still going on

I think I'm done with this place and yugioh. Everyone calling everyone a retard takes a toll on my mental health and I'm only 29. I'll see you guys whenever.
>>
>>127292796
Every deck has a certain combination of cards that makes it good. What the Upstart memesters believe is that the addition of the Upstarts enables you to compress the deck ,while keeping the key combos intact, by effectively adding three "blank" cards that only serve to push deeper into the deck and into your combo pieces. It doesn't work in every deck but it does help much slower decks that aren't crazy consistent.
>>
>>127294294
She's cute. What's her name?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7t6rZUZmfE

>not being the King of Games
>2016
Are you guys even trying?
>>
When does the new movie premier and when can I see it online?
>>
>>127294996
>When does the new movie premier
4 months from now
>when can I see it online?
12 months from now
>>
>>127294435
is there anything that we can do so that you won't leave? we don't want to lose more players.
>>
File: FinalFusion-GX06-EN-VG.jpg (90KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFusion-GX06-EN-VG.jpg
90KB, 544x544px
Defeat is a state of mind.
No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
- Confucius
>>
>>127294914
But...
I am the King of Games.
>>
>>127295247
>your lp is 0
>fuck off faggot end your turn
>>
Seriously, why is every Blue-Eyes so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this low-rated guy on DN, who sent two Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon from his hand to the graveyard and summoned Twin Burst Dragon. This retard thinks that contact fusions work like normal fusions with Poly. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.

And incidentally, he uses BEWD. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded BEWD player. Jesus.
>>
I have a question guys. Does The White Stone of Legend misses timing when sent to the graveyard as a cost for The Melody of Awakening Dragon?
>>
>>127296298
Look up mandatory effects
>>
>>127296298
Nigger does it say "When....you can" anywhere on the card? Then no dummy holy shit. In fact it's a mandatory effect because "you can" is not anywhere on the text of the card itself so it doesn't even give you an option

Missing the timing is literally the simplest concept in Yugioh but the fact that so many people can't seem to understand it is telling of its playerbase
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
DORO! MONSUTA KAADO!
>>
FUCK THE META. RUN SYNCHROS!!

COME AT ME NEGROS
>>
>>127296565
Do not reply to him.
>>
>>127296950
Why don't you shadow duel him if you're so tough?
>>
File: ignister.png (305KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
ignister.png
305KB, 300x435px
>>127296907
>Synchros aren't meta
>>
>>127297006
Fusion is also meta then
>>
File: ss (2016-01-03 at 12.32.36).jpg (310KB, 1040x679px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-03 at 12.32.36).jpg
310KB, 1040x679px
You and your opponent both ever brick so hard, you just draw, set, pass until turn 17?

Flipping Notice on Maxx "C" is good shit though
>>
>>127297004
Why don't you suck my dick?
>>
>>127297120
You never know
I know it won't be meta but I fucking love this card, clearing backrow and triple attacking for 4200 each time
>>
File: thumbs_fox.jpg (46KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_fox.jpg
46KB, 500x463px
Thanks to the Anon who posted screenshots of his Blue-Eyes deck with The Claw of Hermos teched in alongside Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword. It feels great swinging twice with a 9k Dark Mattter Dragon.
>>
>>127297461
When did an English pic of Rampage come out? Is there an English pic of Pendulum Sorcerer yet?
>>
>>127297412
Jokes on you I like sucking cocks
>>
File: hero 1.png (750KB, 730x612px) Image search: [Google]
hero 1.png
750KB, 730x612px
>>127297625
This deck?
>>
Anybody got a PSY-Framelord Omega lockdown deck? One that summons a bunch of Omegas in one turn and banishes 3 cards from the opponent's hand.
>>
>>127298094
Well there were two screenshots with the Fusion being equipped to a monster but I don't exactly remember which cap it was
>>
File: kozmo.png (854KB, 747x611px) Image search: [Google]
kozmo.png
854KB, 747x611px
>>127298276
It probably was, I haven't seen anyone else post these screenshots.
>>
>Constantly opening my only two Vectors making any clashes I draw dead
>Add a third
>First game after change I draw two vectors and a clash
>I'm second and during draw phase draw my last vector
Holy shit, Is the shuffling algorithm just shit or do I have the worst fucking luck?
>>
>>127297971
Yes
>>
File: thanks percy.png (1MB, 1040x678px) Image search: [Google]
thanks percy.png
1MB, 1040x678px
>>127298570
It's shit
>>
>>127298434
Okay I remember this cap. Thanks for posting them up, boosting Dark Matter up is fun as shit
>>
>>127298789
No problem m8
>>
>>127298682
>Literally bonce/pop the hand
Nigger there is nothing wrong with that fucking hand. You will disrupt his ass so hard.
>>
>>127298678
>English text is still "monsters destroyed"
I mean sure, you're not very often going to be popping S/T that aren't scales, but this is still stupid. Unless being able to search off of any CARD destroyed was another faulty translation
>>
File: Cydra.png (901KB, 872x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cydra.png
901KB, 872x708px
Here's powerbond.dek
Rampage makes it a thousand times better, it's now probably better than the Artifact Rank 5 spam version of Cyber Dragons
>>
>>127299604
>three denkos
>being that scared of traps
>cyber eltanin
>BICYCLE
>RUNNING BARBAROID WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SUMMON IT
>RUNNING PANZER DRAGON BUT NOT INSTANT FUSION

What the fuck man? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>127299730
>>RUNNING BARBAROID WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SUMMON IT
You do know what Nova's effect is, right?
>>
>>127299572
Oh yeah this is going to cause some fuck ups here in the TCG
>>
>>127299730
Denko's part of your win condition - if you draw more than one then she can be used as Galaxy Soldier fodder. Pair Cycroid is for those odd times when you need that last direct attack. Eltanin's board clear is pretty good, especially since it gets around Kozmo ships' floating (even though this deck has a crazy good Kozmo matchup).
Also Barbaroid can be summoned by Nova you massive dipshit. Also I'll admit that I forgot to include Instant Fusion
>>
File: yes.png (141KB, 536x550px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
141KB, 536x550px
>>127299730
>>RUNNING BARBAROID WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SUMMON IT
Never fail to impress me /dng/
>>
>>127299920
>implying it matters when you can deal 12,600 damage off one monster even without Limiter Removal
>>
isn't twin twister the same thing as 2 MST
>>
File: cyber dragons.png (897KB, 1027x640px) Image search: [Google]
cyber dragons.png
897KB, 1027x640px
>>127299892
I do, I just didn't consider the fact that there were still people hoping to actually use this effect. Nova never actually gets destroyed you scrub, he's just fodder to summon Infinity.

Here's what a real Cyber Dragon deck looks like
>>
>>127299572
I didn't even notice that they did this.
Are there cases of this happening and we DIDN'T have rulings based on the cards text or are we going to have to live with another konami fuck up?
>>
>>127300234
>are we going to have to live with another konami fuck up?
What if this is a part of Konami's plan to shill Kozmo?
>>
>>127300301
it is
ayy horse is kill
kozmo for nova infin plays
go for dmist instead
>>
>>127300201
>One Day of Peace and Machine Dupe
Holy shit those were the cards I was trying to remember, I was only using Fusion Conscription to fill the deck up. Thanks anon.
Also
>only 1 Reckless
forwhatpurpose.jpg
>>
>>127300201
Nice backpedalling
>>
>>127300201
>1 reckless
l-lol?
>>
>>127300404
>ayy horse is kill
I expected this, and maybe a hit to Juggler because they already sold CORE.
>>
>>127300201
>runs quickdraw synchron
>no synchro monsters
what's the point?
>>
>>127300201
>Cyber Dragon Infinity
>No level 6 Light monsters
retard
>>
File: laugh_at_you.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_at_you.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>127300201
>ANON YOUR DECK IS SHIT
>HAVE MY EVEN SHITTIER DECK WITH MY SNOWFLAKE TECHS
Every FUCKING time
>>
File: Godot_Worried_Coffee_Catch.gif (37KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Worried_Coffee_Catch.gif
37KB, 256x192px
>>127300823
I know that feel.
>Post infernoids
>People have 30 different teks for them
>Shit on mine, even though it works
>Theirs are slower/less effective, but they swear by it.
>>
>>127300721
>>127300801
You're gonna need a bigger bait :^)
>>
>>127300952
>fought with Market Girl Marzipan for months over Dream being shit
>now with N'tss Dream is actually decent
SIMILAR TO CERAMICS
>>
>>127300624
Oh yeah, because Konami has been NOTORIOUS as of late for doing preemptive hits on decks they haven't even completely sold yet

Oh what's that, Lavalval Chain and Exciton Knight you say? Right because Lord knows that Chain and Excite Knight were just the absolute cornerstones of EMEm dominance in the OCG and not just the dartboard collateral damage hits from Konami TCG in order to "shake up" the format and appease to the lowest denominator in the laziest way possible to make up for the excruciatingly stupid fact that we STILL don't have actual dates as to when our banlists fucking drop.

For anyone who is actually hoping that TCG takes a bat to the knees of the oncoming menace that is Memes, then may I just point out that this was the same company that did nothing to prevent us getting our shit split in half by Dragon Rulers, Shaddolls or Nekroz and if their track record is anything to go by as of late, not only will Memes stick around here for the better part of a fucking year like DUEA~THSF archetypes did, but the only thing they'll keep away from us is fucking D/D/D's because apparently Tewart has a goddamn hateboner for Reiji

Face it folks, PePe, Memes, Circus or whatever the fuck you end up calling it is going to completely and utterly dominate this format and no amount of Star Wars pinup girls or wishful thinking is going to save you
>>
>>127301150
>Tfw i've been running dream/n'tss for a couple months now
>People just caught on.
TIERRA IS VIABLE, SHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
If you want to be one of those cucks that runs expansion, you don't even have to use a n'tss pop to rid yourself of her, just banish her ass from the field. Then the real fun begins.
>>
>>127301150
>Card was shit before another card came out that actually made the first one sort of playable

You aren't exactly proving any sort of point here
>>
File: ss (2016-01-03 at 01.46.41).jpg (340KB, 1040x679px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-03 at 01.46.41).jpg
340KB, 1040x679px
>Complaining about OCG cards (Sandstorm Mirror Force)
>Is running Twin Twister
>Complaining about siding
>Sided in Mistaken Arrest
Bullying BA is fun
>>
>Using infernoids
>Fighting meme magicians
>He first turns clear wing
>I kill it, he only has one card left in his hand
>Next turn he literally just plays pendulum call and turns the entire game around.
Fucking helmet decks man.
There is no skill in
>Oh hey, pop mages get mages oops here's a dragon more mages full field.
THERE IS NO WORK.
>>
>>127302341
Way to go to lose to a shitter.
>>
>>127302341
>infernoid
>not helmet
I like infernoids and they're my one irl deck atm, but you're delusional if you think they take more "skill" to play than memes. For some reason people like you think having a D.D. Crow on everything makes it skillful.
>>
>>127302341
But anon, you're playing a helmet deck too. You can't take the high ground when you yourself are as guilty as him, that's just not how it works.
>>
>>127302341
>Infer"mill and shill"noids complaining about helmet decks

My favorite knee is iron knee
>>
>>127301969
>username is Wrath
>clearly a pretween edgelord playing BA because they're dark as his soul
>gets salty when beat by reddit.dek
Had to have seen it coming
>>
File: FUCK PEPE FUCK THEM.jpg (301KB, 1295x801px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK PEPE FUCK THEM.jpg
301KB, 1295x801px
FUCK PEPE
U
C
K

P
E
P
E
>>
>>127303439
Decklist?
>>
>>127303439
>jack jackson
There's so much wrong with that name, I can't even
>>
>>127303487
Already posted it >>127300201

>>127303439
I originally used it as a joke account but it ended breaking the bar of 1000 rating points so I use it as my secondary account now. To test gimmicky decks on the rated pool and stuff.
>>
>>127287367
why dont Saambell and Hypnosister just share risebell?
>>
>>127303439
>imaginary
>>
>>127303728
Not as imaginary as his PePe deck, with Plushfire being banned in Japan and stuff :^)
>>
>Still no emergency banlist for PePe
>>
File: Annoyed MC.jpg (740KB, 1689x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed MC.jpg
740KB, 1689x1079px
>>127303675
>Wanting a slut like Hypnosister near Risebell
>>
>yuugo uses clear wing to negate the activations of multiple continuous effects

Who writes this shit?
>>
>>127304703
/dng/
>>
File: C13lRmB.png (534KB, 1150x600px) Image search: [Google]
C13lRmB.png
534KB, 1150x600px
>>
>>127304703
If you're talking about his duel with Serena, I almost distinctly remember him negating his own monster in that game, and not one of the Moonlight Fusions

Speaking of which
>All of Serena's main deck Moonlight have a clear "Color" "Animal" naming scheme
>Wolf and Tiger completely buck this theme for no discernible reason

VERMILION or YELLOW Tiger and LAVENDER or VIOLET Wolf. It ain't that hard Konami, driving a niggas autism insane

>Wolf is also a Level 6, and therefore unsearchable by literally the only viable RotA this deck has in the current fucking year for zero reason
>>
>>127302467
>>127302471
>>127302645
>>127302660
I understand all i gotta do is mill, but all he has to do is get just two mages in his pendulum zones and he wins.
My helmet is made of wood, his is made of MAGIC
>>
>be me
>be the strongest duelist
>beat PePe, EMEm and Monarchs without even using cards

Are you niggas even trying? The meta can't do shit to me, I'm the King of Games and I can beat all your cards using Pokémon cards BECAUSE I MAKE THE RULES

Tewart is my bitch, I already forced him to free my nigga Stratos and I'm the only one allowed to use him in tournaments. WE ROLLIN' BITCH
ME & STRATOS WE ROLLIN'
AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A G THANG
I ALWAYS STACK MY DECK WITH THE EXODIA PARTS AND NOBODY COMPLAINS
>>
>>127305245
are you drunk?
>>
File: hUOwlZo.png (30KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
hUOwlZo.png
30KB, 240x160px
>>127305245

>>
>>127287294
>an effective D/D/D deck list
>no .
>>
>>127305432
anon you're literally retarded
>>
>>127305736
Thanks for the free (You) :^)
>>
Holy shit guys, Wavering Eyes just won me a game. I was using Odd-Eyes Magicians, had Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon on my side of the field, and one Pendulum Scale. And my opponent had Beelze...
>>
>>127306290
Do not reply to him.
>>
>>127305228
Magicians take more than that Anon
>>
I don't get how that dark world pasta started. Like what distinguishes it from any other complaint? I don't know what the red eyes card does but is it funny because it does work like a call of the haunted?
>>
>>127306014
Shut up, retard.
>>
>>127306403
Ever heard the phrase fake it till you make it
>>
>>127306403
he forgot to say "user"
>>
>>127281545
Late but replace the mst's with twin twister's.
Take out Star Eater and put in a Rafflesia.
>>
>>127306493
Don't ever reply to my post again. Underage..
>>
>>127306692
Stop impersonating me you faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 640x1136px
WHOSE THAT POKEMON
>>
File: Alexis Who.jpg (15KB, 153x206px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis Who.jpg
15KB, 153x206px
>>127306719
And you are?
>>
>>127306760
I'm the anon whose post he replied to. Do not impersonate me.
>>
>>127299920
Don't copy my post retard
>>
Deskbot 009 when?
>>
>>127306592
I realise I'm thinking way to hard about why shitposters shitpost but why did that mistake seem to make it 'funny' enough to spam compared to any other mistake made by posters?
>>
>>127306692
See
>>127306493
>>
>>127306719
WTF????
>>
>>127307017

>>
File: 1432844776125.jpg (69KB, 498x502px) Image search: [Google]
1432844776125.jpg
69KB, 498x502px
>>127306748
>be young me
>go see pyramid of light movie
>get the shittyt Watapon card
>tfw friends got sphinx's,blue eyes shining

I hope I have better luck this time round
>>
>>127307017
the population of /dng/ is mostly composed of retards
I mean we're all playing a card game for children lol
>>
File: 2118363f1b49af161418e68e403d9317.png (964KB, 1095x706px) Image search: [Google]
2118363f1b49af161418e68e403d9317.png
964KB, 1095x706px
Why do the salty people always do the "throw insults, say it was a friend" thing? No one ever is going to believe that.
>>
Holy fuck I hate Kozmo. It's a helmet deck pandering to the lowest common denominator. It literally requires no skill to play. What the fuck Konami? What the fuck Tewart?
>>
File: roll out.jpg (171KB, 999x678px) Image search: [Google]
roll out.jpg
171KB, 999x678px
Buy Deskbots
>>
>>127308370
>guy is playing Dark Worlds
Do you REALLY have to do this right now?
>>
>>127308370
It's a Dark World user, what do you expect?
>>
>>127308442
Neat. What does it do?
>>
>>127308442
What does it do?
>>
>>127306403
Because of meme OPs and multiple threads being made.

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/126978587/#127053326
>>
>>127308442
>Deskbot 002 searches for Deskbot "cards" and not just monsters

Please for the love of God have Deskbot in the name and also not be shit
>>
>>127308370

>>
>>127308564
it's called Deskbot Base
>>
>>127308564
from what I can tell it doesn't have Deskbot in the name
>>
>>127308607
>>127308653
So which one of you can I call a retard? Tbqh I'm leaning towards >>127308653 because even someone with little understanding of Kanji, even I can see the Kanji for Deskbot on the card
>>
>>127308653
>>127308564
>>127308442
>>127308779
effect 1: search for a deskbot with 500 or less attck from deck

effect 2: revive or special summon from extra deck 1 deskbot

effect 3: during this turn if you summon or summoned a deskbot your opponent cant activate cards or effects for the rest of the turn
>>
If you're going to troll, at least be consistent and have "9" somewhere in effect #3 given that "9" is as plain as day in the card itself

Fuck you guys don't even try anymore, not even gonna give you a (You) for lack of effort
>>
File: 84264654251.png (112KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
84264654251.png
112KB, 500x360px
>>127308816
>Tenki
>CoTH/1 card "Pendulum" from ED
>Built in super Trap Stun
Jesus. These fuckers just went full OTK force.
>>
>>127308425
Sounds like somebody got OTK'd :^)
>>
>>127308936
You're a retard

Did you also believe in the Noble Knight Foolish Burial back in the day dummy?
>>
>>127308926
>Gravity Bind
>after 2011

Also, fuck off with that meme image of yours, it's just as bad as the Dark World pasta.
>>
Guys, is Euros still a meme?
>>
>>127308653
>deskbot base
>>127308779
>kanji
I can safely say you are both retarded.
>>
>>127308442
I am convinced that that 1 effect has something to do with all Deskbot monsters gaining 500 Atk, because it's not enough that the deck is a walking fucking math lesson already, we just need more shit for the players to worry about
>>
>>127308442
Effect 1: Draw two cards
Effect 2: Draw three cards, then discard two cards
Effect 3: Pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon one monster from your graveyard.
>>
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/173340-zaborgcontrast-hero-chaos-lockdown/

What do you guys think of this deck?
>>
>>127308442
Effect 1 is all deskbots gain 500 for each deskbot card on the field
Effect 2 is to revive 1 deskbot by sending a deskbot from deck to grave
Effect 3 is if you have 9 different deskbot a in grave do ???
>>
>>127309827
effect 3 involves banishing the deskbots
>>
>>127309743
Is there a YGO forum that's not filled with retards?
>>
>>127310089
yes
>>
>>127309827
I think banish all 9 deskbots and then all cards in your opponents hand, grave, and field go back to the deck.
>>
>>127310089
No.
>>
>>127304703
>anon can't follow a yugioh ep
>blames the writing
almost every fucking time
>>
>>127310089
Maybe.
>>
>>127305136
>>Wolf and Tiger completely buck this theme for no discernible reason
Because pendulums.
>>
>>127310089
I don't know.
>>
>>127311084
>>127310458
>>127310251
>>127310180
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>127311525
Is there a YGO forum that's not filled with retards?
>>
>>127311579
Yes
>>
File: 1295555037960.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1295555037960.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>127311525
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
AND YOU'RE NOT
SO
BIG
>>

>>
>Seriously, why is every Dark World so fucking retarded? I'm playing against this high-rated guy on DN, who thinks that Return of the Red-Eyes' effect works like Call of the Haunted and that I can't use it during his EP and use it again in my M1. Now I have to wait for an admin to come.
>And incidentally, he uses DW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded DW player. Jesus.

>>
What a great thread
>>
File: (a)gunhairflip.gif (42KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)gunhairflip.gif
42KB, 256x192px
>>127312454
Thread stays ded.
>>
File: preview-50-1809.jpg (295KB, 1792x1120px) Image search: [Google]
preview-50-1809.jpg
295KB, 1792x1120px
Post Ygopro backgrounds.
>>
File: latest.png (418KB, 409x592px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
418KB, 409x592px
Minerva is cute as heaven.
>>
File: bg.jpg (486KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
486KB, 1024x640px
>>127313143
>>
>>127313165
she's also expensive :^)
>>
>>127313230
That statement works on several levels.
>>
File: bg.jpg (2MB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
2MB, 1900x1200px
>>127313143
>>
File: sponge.png (110KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
110KB, 300x186px
>except "Red-Eyes B. Chick"
>>
>>127313224
wtf me too
>>
File: wallpaper-85070.jpg (156KB, 1694x1082px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-85070.jpg
156KB, 1694x1082px
>>127313143
>>
>>127313230
She's worth it.
>>
>>127313781
then show us yours ;)
>>
File: 1451718561598.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451718561598.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>127313373
>except "Diffusion Wave Motion"
>>
File: card.png (981KB, 423x592px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
981KB, 423x592px
>>127313816
Here you go ;^)
>>
>>127313935
>>127313373
Fact: Japan is what keeps this card game from truly being great
>>
>>127308442
Do you weebs have a translation yet?
>>
>>127314054
Fact: Shut up, retard.
>>
>>127314038
she's beautiful :^o
>>
>>127314095
Yes.
>>
File: StraightNoided.png (599KB, 1025x640px) Image search: [Google]
StraightNoided.png
599KB, 1025x640px
So, thoughts on my hypothetical build? 7 Reasonings a fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 419x610px
>>127313935
>except Null and Void
>>
>>127311579
No
>>
2 or 3 Maxx C?
>>
>>127315463
>>
>>127311579
Maybe
>>
>>127315463
or
>>
>>127308442
>Banish 9
>Spin EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE
>Still lose because you just banished one of everything
>>
>>127299604
Not bad although I'd drop Eltanin at this point and even playing Denko I don't know how well Honest would work (I'll test it myself), I'd also drop the traps.

Speaking of Denko: doesn't get in the way of your normal summoning Core? or do you use it only as discard fodder for Soldier?
>>
do your decks have musical themes, /dng/?

normal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5YEJjz9HNI

comboing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRke5rUqAk

losing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpW2mdf4iI
>>
File: STAND-D-DING HERE I REALIZE.png (562KB, 434x622px) Image search: [Google]
STAND-D-DING HERE I REALIZE.png
562KB, 434x622px
>>127316705
normal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwYS0aBiPf4

comboing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnSO-vA34zQ

losing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJI-Sx-GDo
>>
>>127316804
normal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVEMCFjPvzY

comboing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O62jT3h1Vuk

losing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5trO3gwioJM
>>
>>127316928
>Instrumental
Gross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
>>
>>127316928
>Lord Zedd Theme
kek
>>
>>127317126
>instrumental
it's literally the music that played when they formed the megazord.
>>
>>127317168
It says Instrumental right in the title
>>
>>127317228
because they played the instrumental version of the theme while summoning the megazord.
>>
>>127317281
So I was right and it's the instrumental version?
Are you even reading what you are typing?
>>
>>127317330
I'm saying it makes no sense for you to post the normal theme when I A: posted a cover of the theme already, and B: the theme I posted for combo-ing fits better anyway.
>>
>>127317395
Because it sounds better
I don't know what is so hard for you to understand it
I also don't get why you greentexted Instrumental and then said they played the instrumental version in the show
>>
>>127317451
>because it sounds better
whether or not it does is irrelevant, considering that's the theme of the megazord. you basically said
>green
>red is far superior
while I was posting a picture of something green to describe something green.
>>
>>127308936
This.
>>127308816

Is what you call b8.

Straight from YGOrganization:

>(1) “Deskbot” monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF.
>(2) Once per turn: Reveal any number of “Deskbot” cards in your hand to your opponent; shuffle them into your Deck, then, draw a number of cards from your Deck equal to that amount.
>(3) Banish 9 different “Deskbot” cards from your field and/or Graveyard, except “Deskbot Base”; return all cards your opponent controls, in their hand and in their Graveyard to their Deck.
>>
File: 1430413389373.gif (2MB, 339x275px) Image search: [Google]
1430413389373.gif
2MB, 339x275px
>>127318481
>(3) Banish 9 different “Deskbot” cards from your field and/or Graveyard, except “Deskbot Base”; return all cards your opponent controls, in their hand and in their Graveyard to their Deck.
>>
File: FiberJar-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (695KB, 443x646px) Image search: [Google]
FiberJar-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png
695KB, 443x646px
>>127318481
>That (3) effect
We Fiber Jar now
>>
>>127318481
>all cards your opponent controls, in their hand and in their Graveyard to their Deck.
emergency ban
>>
File: c52.jpg (29KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
c52.jpg
29KB, 606x404px
>>127318481

>already on Percy
>>
File: sqvkoz4.webm (736KB, 552x382px) Image search: [Google]
sqvkoz4.webm
736KB, 552x382px
>first duel of the match
>scoops
>>
>>127318481
>Your opponent banishes 9 from grave
What do you top deck for the greatest comeback?
>>
Why does Percy code quicker than dn uploads jpgs?
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1136x640px
>>127320007
>people STILL prefer DNG when Percy gets cards instantly, you dont have to wait 5000 years for the admin, and you can even personalize ygopro
Pic related, I feel it has a nice touch
>>
So the way I see it, that third effect on Deskbot Base isn't going to come in handy unless shit draws out or you're on the ropes.

You've got Deskbots 001 through 004 who all go to the graveyard. If for some absurd reason, all of them are in the grave, that's probably 11 or 12 deskbots right there.

005s you'll probably use on a Cyber Dragon Infinity.
006s you could use for Gauntlet Launcher.
007 you can use for Dracossack.
and 008 you'll probably use for Agaion or Felgrand or something.

Assuming you get negated down the deep end, you'll have 2 or more pendulum deskbots in the grave.

And let's not forget 004, who dumps Deskbots into the grave with each battle. That'd be 2 or 3 dumps in a good match

Then you have discards from cards like Twin Twister, and One for One, and the dump from Foolish Burial.

Sure, you're not going to get them all to the grave at once, but I can bet that by turn 7/8, if you're still alive, and you've been kicking the entire time, you'll probably be able to do it, and that'll be when it counts.
Anyways, run 3, and squeeze in 1 Terraforming, because you can't rely ONLY on 002 to search it.
>>
File: 1444592618865.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444592618865.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>>127321256
>>
>>127321772
It's Early consistency and late power, between effects 2 and 3, effect 1 is just a bonus.
>>
File: 1432593701643.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1432593701643.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>127321772
Here's something that'll keep your attention:

>Assuming you have Deskbot Jet, 3x Deskbot 003, 1x Deskbot 002, 2 Deskbot Pendulums, and Deskbot Base...
>4500
>+500 from 002 = 5000
>+500 From Base = 5500
>+4000 from Deskbot 3 = 9500
>+4000 from Deskbot 3 = 13,500
>+4000 from Deskbot 3 = 17,500
>x2 from Limiter Removal
>=37,000

1 card -ONE CARD- brought up the maximum beatstick fuckitude potential of Deskbot Jet by TEN THOUSAND.

The highest you could get with Jet using a perfect field + Limiter Removal was 27k. Now it's 37k.

What the fuck, Konami? When will anyone ever need that much power?
>>
>>127321256
Wait, is it nine deskbots, or nine deskbots with different names, Pro says different names, which is a lot harder.
>>
>>127322428
009 will be in SHVI
>>
File: Succubus(male).jpg (34KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus(male).jpg
34KB, 307x386px
>>127322235
>17500x2=37000
>>
>>127322508
We can only pray, Why would they make a scale higher than it can summon?
Even then, different names is still hard, it's currently one less than one of each deskbot card, if we get a 009, it would be two less, still not easy.
>>
>>127322651
>Succubus
>Male
>>
File: 1382317059691.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382317059691.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>127322428
The leak didn't say with different names. I sure fucking hope not, though. Fuck that.

>>127322508
I actually hope against it. I want 009 to have a dual scale to maximize consistency with pendulum summoning. I don't think they're ready to reveal that sort of thing yet, though.

>>127322651
>>127322235

I looked back at my math, and I was wrong at the 10k difference. It's 7k. Without base, Jet can hit max 30k.

Still, WAY too much dong to handle.

>>127322681
I just realized something.

>"Banish 9 different "Deskbot" cards... Except Deskbot Base"

You can banish up to 7 Deskbots from the field. The pendulum zone cards have always been subject to Deskbot effects, so that takes care of the hard-to-summon ones like Deskbot 7 and 8
>>
File: 430259432043.png (145KB, 403x329px) Image search: [Google]
430259432043.png
145KB, 403x329px
>>127323398
>Playing Deskbot Base means you can't play Machine Duplication anymore.
>>
if you chain a quickplay/trap to the summon of your own monster, can you dodge torrential/bottomless?
>>
>>127324782
>chaining to a summon
>>
File: Ghostrick vs. Kozmo.png (1MB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostrick vs. Kozmo.png
1MB, 1024x639px
What's the longest duel you've ever been in/watched?

28 is the longest one I've seen so far.
>>
>>127324782
No. For one, you can't chain to a summon that doesn't start a chain. Normal summons, inherent special summons, these do not start a chain, so you can't chain anything to them.

Still, if you activate a card right after you summon a monster, your opponent can chain to it, and your monster will still get affected accordingly.
>>
>>127325010
Chaining an effect that summons a monster to some other effect does dodge torrential though, right?
>>
What's the point in running storming/water mirror force if you can just run solemn brigade instead?
>>
>>127325010
what if you chained an effect to a none-inherent special summon?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1136x640px
>tfw Light Guidance'd Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Now, if only I could fill my grave up enough to get 26 attacks.
>>
>>127324978
StallBurn vs something that couldn't do anything back. 43 turns or so
>>
>>127325628
>none
>>
>>127325682
I'm pretty sure the maximum amount of attacks you could get is 20 actually
>>
>>127324978
like 40 turns against a stall burn banish deck, he used D.D. Dynamite and I lost like 10000 lp
>>
>>127325851
Oh no, nevermind, I forgot about Shining and Toon because they're total garbage, so yeah, 26.
>>
>>127325305
What?
>>127325628
Still doesn't work. Both bottomless and Torrential only activate when the monster is summoned, and a non-inherent summon doesn't happen until the effect summoning the monster is resolved.

So, to sum it all up, you can never do what you're asking. There's no loophole to allow that to happen.

Alright, I should get to bed. Keep stirring the pot, /dng/!
>>
>>127326091
Do not reply to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 208x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 208x314px
>>127325991
>A searchable monster with targetting negation an infinite amount of times in a chain is garbage
>>
>>127326091
>What?
An effect is used.
Something like E-tele is chained to that effect.
E-tele resolves, summons a thing.
The first effect resolves, making the it last thing to happen, meaning torrential should miss timing on the summon.
????
Profit?
>>
>>127326248
>targeting negation
>must tribute your saikyo no shimobe to summon it
It's garbage
also only negates things that target it on the field, burning anus kept banishing it with their graveyqard effect
>>
>>127318481
>>127308442
So I am guessing people will be building Desktop Base turbo decks to trigger this before the opponent even gets to make a move.
Though then again, I guess you would have to do the above while leaving something onto the field for it to be worth anything.
>>
>>127325682
>>127325851
>>127325991
>>127326248
>>127326435
Blue-Eyes has bigger problems. It doesnt need power, it needs negation. A simple burn deck can OTK it. That's how you know its bad
>>

>>
Should I include Effect Veiler in my main deck in Magicians? If so, How many?
>>
>>127327276
yes
>>
>>127326873
Depends on the burn deck.
Simochi/Nurse Burn? No way in hell, the piece of shit needs more unsearchable cards to win on T1 than Blue-Eyes needs to OTK.
Blaze Fenix FTK? Veiler.
And if they're not running the Electrum Chain Material Loop, the entire strategy just got fucked. If they are, just negate Electrum instead.
Chain Burn? Wait for Strike with Titanic Galaxy.

The biggest threat Burn decks pose to any OTK deck (not just BE) nowadays is Lava Golem and Volcanic Queen.
>>
>>127326323
It doesn't work because the only thing it needs in order to activate is for the summon to occur successfully.

>Special Summon Cyber Dragon
>Opponent activates Torrential Tribute
>You chain with E-Tele.
-resolving:-
>E-Tele resolves first, and you summon
>Torrential Tribute resolves next, and destroys all monsters

It always resolves if it successfully activates. You can bypass the activation if your summon includes an additional effect that isn't a summon.

EG:
>opponent attacks directly using a monster
>you activate Battle Fader's effect
-resolving:-
>Battle Fader summons, and then ends the battle phase.
>Because the last thing to happen was Battle Fader ending the battle phase, your opponent cannot activate Torrential Tribute.

EG:
>Activate Draco Face-Off
>Opponent selects Vector Pendulum the Dracoruler
>You special summon it, and send the other to the extra deck
>Because both happened at the same time, your opponent can activate Torrential Tribute/BTH

I'm not 100% on ruling, but I'm pretty damn sure this is how it works...
>>
>>127328034
Do not reply to him.
>>
>>127328034
I'm talking about dodging a TT or BTH that hasn't been activated yet, not chaining TO the TT.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 704x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 704x1018px
>>127326873
LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 887x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 887x500px
ded thread

Post memes of yugioh situations
>>
>>127328773
>memes of yugioh situations
>>
>>127328949
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>127329005
Some tripfag shitter, not surprised you've blocked him, he deserves it.
>>
File: 1385885253259.jpg (33KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1385885253259.jpg
33KB, 580x435px
>>127328361
You're not satisfied with my answers? Look that shit up.
>>
>>127329619
Shut up, newfag. Fuck off back to pojo.
>>
>>127328550
Ok what is the best level zero tuner to tune blue eyes with?
>>
>>127318481
>(3) Banish 9 different “Deskbot” cards from your field and/or Graveyard, except “Deskbot Base”;
So it banishes as a cost, and not part of the effect?
So if you banish everything you have and they MST it, you're left with nothing?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
How did he win? Did he just crash the other guy?
>>
File: stahp.png (645KB, 957x539px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.png
645KB, 957x539px
>>127328773
>>
LET IT RIP!
>>
>>127329792
If you have Deskbot 008 on the field as you activate the effect, this wouldn't happen.
>>
>>127329792
yep

go ahead, just use that (3) effect bro
>>
>>127330081
008 only works with Desktop monsters. Not Desktop cards.
>>
>>127329739
NOBODY REPLY TO THIS BAIT

FUCKING NOBODY
DO NOT HAND OUT FREE YOUS
>>
>>127329739
You're not the boss of me.

>>127330305
Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon jumping into Fairy or Moonlight.
>>
File: Capture.png (352KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
352KB, 725x483px
>>127330237
All Deskbot cards. It's official.

I thought it was a bug at first, but it isn't.

When you mirror-match and you bring out a 008 before your opponent does, they won't be able to target their own Deskbot cards anymore. It's stupid, I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 114x69px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 114x69px
>>127330596
>literally quoting wrong TWICE
>>
Are the council autistic?
>>
>>127330965
YOU
ARE
NOT
THE
BOSS
OF
ME
NOW
>>
>>127331186
and you're not so big
>>
>>127331269
Life is unfair.
>>
>>127331172
No, they're just playing it safe while they see which side is gonna win.
>>
>>127330596
Why does no one ever mention Michael?
>>
>>127331595
>>127331172
White Taki is SD Rex Godwin and will be true final boss for the arc.
>>
File: image.png (872KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
872KB, 1334x750px
>>127331172
>>
>>127331805
>Not Jean
>>
Ancient Gear Chaos Golem WHEN?
>>
File: latest[1].png (334KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
334KB, 308x450px
UNBAN MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2018600
>>
>>127332881
I don't think he will ever duel anon, and even if he does he might pull something like ancient gears
>>
>>127333005
At the same time PANTHER PREDATOR will be released.
>>
File: BTS.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BTS.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>127328773
>>
File: Blaster ;(.png (485KB, 357x520px) Image search: [Google]
Blaster ;(.png
485KB, 357x520px
Xth for Blaster ;(
>>
>>127324978
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X-fHsHUWnk
>>
>>127334070
UNO > Blaster
>>127290649
>>
File: proit.png (5KB, 321x93px) Image search: [Google]
proit.png
5KB, 321x93px
>>127324978
>>
File: THE CHOSEN ONE.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
THE CHOSEN ONE.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Abyss Actors Fucking when? I want to be the chosen one too, KONAMI
>>
>>127334362
That last fucking topdeck though.
>>
>>127334815
what's that from?
>>
>>127312542
>>127313165
>Minerva = Dahlia
IT ALL MAKES SENSE
>>
>>127336561

http://ygopro.it/
>>
>desktops have 10 cards

>you will never play redox in 3 deskbots dek again

;_;
>>
>>127338419
>desktops
deskbots*
>>
>>127338419
>using a tripcode for no reason

Shut up, retard.
>>
>2016
>Product/card releases and banlists are still not standardized globally

Sigh. Will it ever happen?
>>
>>127339935
No, retard.
>>
>>127339935
The only problem I see is lack of capapcity to translate in every language and print them in time to release them at the same time.

I mean they DO design cards 6 or more months in advance.

On the other hand out foils are different than japan for maximun jew and TCG wants all the money they can get so they gotta see results from OCG first but even this is so inconsistent (see clowns). I honestly don't know.

Pokemon had it's first global release with X/Y. There is also the anime but I don't see whats stopping them
>>
File: 15500ATK.png (2MB, 1315x967px) Image search: [Google]
15500ATK.png
2MB, 1315x967px
F U N
>>
>>127342169
mind sharing the decklist?
>>
File: deskbots.png (721KB, 866x627px) Image search: [Google]
deskbots.png
721KB, 866x627px
>>127342719
>>
>>127343657
>rebirth
Wouldn't Call of the Haunted work better since then you can bring back deskbots 005-8+any of your extra deck monsters?
>>
>>127343849
Call is almost always better than rebirth but people try to play it over it more than they should anyway
>>
File: damn.png (290KB, 778x207px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
290KB, 778x207px
>>
>>127343657
Machine Dupe is a dead draw as soon as you play Base. Iron Call isn't a better choice than Rebirth?
>>
>>127344957
>Machine Dupe is a dead draw as soon as you play Base

Still one of the best cards

Machine Dupe on a 2 sets your scales

> Iron Call isn't a better choice than Rebirth?

No, rebirth/coth trigger your effects
>>
>>127343849
>>127344957
Do not reply to him.
>>
>>127345331
>Machine Dupe on a 2 sets your scales
Just wanted to point out how silly it was to say this. You mean 2 specific cards in hand gets BOTH my scales set? You may as well have just drawn 2 pendulum monsters. Not saying that isn't a relevant play but you said it like it was something special.
>>
>>127345850
To be fair, you could draw 003+Dupe as well.
>>
>>127344957
>Machine Dupe is a dead draw as soon as you play Base.

How in the fuck does this even make any sense to you? How, in what specific way, does Machine Duplication conflict with Deskbot Base, at all? Did you just misread Base and think it does something entirely different? It's (2) effect is essentially a Kozmotown style Reload so if anything it actually makes Machine Dupe even better because it shuffles back multiple copies of your Dupe targets that WOULD otherwise make Dupe either a brick or a subpar card

Seriously do you faggots even read what you post about sometimes?
>>
Anyone wanna duel really quick before I go to work?
>>
>>127345850
Do not reply to him, newfag.
>>
>>127346287
Did you read the first effect
>>
>>127346287
I proudly present you retard of the thread award, it was a close contest but you prevailed, even over the guy who didn't understand Barbaroid in cyber dragons.
>>
File: 1450819633046.jpg (45KB, 489x612px) Image search: [Google]
1450819633046.jpg
45KB, 489x612px
>>127346287
>How, in what specific way, does Machine Duplication conflict with Deskbot Base, at all?
>Target 1 Machine-Type monster you control with 500 or less ATK; Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Deck with the same name as that monster.
>(1) “Deskbot” monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF.
If you're going to sperg out, at least double check the cards AKA READ THE CARDS
>>
Pre-preparation of Rites is definitely getting limited ot 1, if not banned, right?
>>
>>127347553
Nothing remotely relevant can abuse it, so no, not yet at least.
>>
ded
>>
Does PrePrePara work with ARA?
>>
>>127347553
What fucking deck can actually abuse it you retard? Are you just that scared of Saffira or I dunno Herald of Ultimateness or something?
>>
File: 1439554054554.jpg (4KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
1439554054554.jpg
4KB, 125x69px
>Flip Summoned Sangan doesn't get its effect if its negated by Warning
>>
>>127349428
So did your other trip "Tripfag with Eyes of Blue" get banned finally? I noticed that all of that trips posts got deleted
>>
>>127349095
>1 Ritual Monster that is listed in that Ritual Spell Card's text
Does Ritual Art list any fucking specific monster on it you retard?
>>
>>127349585
>>127349106
Cool down, buddy
>>
>>127349748
>Say something stupid
>Surprised when a bunch of people call you out for being stupid

You must've forgot where you are buddy. Do what everyone else does when they get called out for shit and just damage control by shitposting constantly. Good time for it to we just got a hot new meme to hop onto
>>
>>127349979
I'm not reading all that
Just relax friend
>>
>>127349428
>Vorcia finally leaves his trip on
>>
>>127350075
See? Just like I said, damage control into shitposting, you're getting the hang of it now!
>>
>>127350125
Your obsession with Vorcia is getting really tiring
Just filter him
>>
>>127350127
You sure showed me
>>
>>127350640
Great response
>>
>>127350737
You sure showed me
>>
File: Lycanthrope FTK.jpg (208KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Lycanthrope FTK.jpg
208KB, 736x1108px
>>127349547
I'm not him, that's a shitposter trying to ruin my reputation.

>>127350125
I almost always post with my trip on, and if I forget I always correct it.
>>
>>127346258
The point was drawing 2 cards together isn't really a notable thing to set scales. Drawing 2 cards together is how the average deck sets scales.
>>
>>127350357
tell me how to filter on my potato laptop
>>127350974
WE'LL SHOW HIM
>>
>>127351042
But it gives you more combinations of cards that can set the scales, deskbots have a fair few hands that can start them up, and having more possible hands is hardly a bad thing.
>>
File: ultisdontlikeflash.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ultisdontlikeflash.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>finally give in and test Raiden and Needlebug Nest in Skull Servants
>it's actually working pretty good
Of course, after I ordered the mat. Also,
>O M E G A is still $55
Why is the secondary market so shit? I just got 80% of my Dracomage KMFF deck in the mail (including these SEXY Ulti Urnights) for $40, but just 3 Luster will put me back $90, IF I get a good deal.
>>
File: this_fuckin_loser.gif (490KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
this_fuckin_loser.gif
490KB, 245x180px
>>127350979
>reputation
>>
>>127351778
It's not too bad. It's driven by a basic supply/demand model. The reason it is the way it is is because of Konami. If there were more decks to play and the cards you're looking far weren't shortprinted then the secondary market would reflect that.
>>
>>127351289
I wasn't saying it was a play you wouldn't do, just that it wasn't the slightest bit notable. Setting the scales with 2 specific cards together is nothing special and is likely as just drawing 2 opposite wcales. and the original post implied it was something notable. I wasn't saying anything was a bad thing. It's like if someone said "if you draw Performage Plushfire with Mirror conductor you set both scales."
>>
>>127352086
A lot of those cards going up definitely weren't short printed at all though.

People couldn't get rid of dracoslayer fast enough at 5 dollars and now they're suddenly unreasonably out of stock.
>>
File: luster40vector20WHY.jpg (674KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
luster40vector20WHY.jpg
674KB, 2560x1536px
>>127352086
I think it also has to do with how stupidly hivemind a lot of the competitive playerbase is. O M E G A, like every card that doubles or triples in price overnight, is because someone uses it and tops, and a lot of people don't bother to try to innovate themselves; they just wait to copy the next build that tops. Also there are a lot of issues with scalpers: O M E G A was sitting stable at $40-45, then a scalper bought out most of eBay, and relisted, d everyone just rolled over and raised their prices, now he's $50-55.
>>127352598
A Super Rare from a main series set (and a SE) should NOT be this high. It's ridiculous. The price barely shifted when the SE came out and more theoretically hit the market.
>>
>>127352598
because now he's good. It's like I said, a supply and demand ratio.
>>
>>127350979
Your reputation is absolute fucking shit anyway. There is nothing to ruin. Kill yourself.
>>
Why does Neo New /dng/ hate me so much?
>>
you know what we need way fucking more than a "best tripfag" poll
we fucking need
"who do you hate the most in /dng/" or "what tripfag would you like to see dipped in battery acid and thrown down a gutter"
>>
>"Show me why this game is fun"
>go into the room with the most fun deck I've ever had--super quantum
>he goes first, starts immediately bitching about how OP exodia decks are and how tedious meta decks are and how he's tired of losing
>proceeds to spend 18 minutes drawing and searching because he opened with royal magical library in igknights
>...then starts whining again when I summon magnas turn 2.

pic related: tl;dr exactly what I just posted.
>>
File: 1450079836184.png (388KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450079836184.png
388KB, 344x500px
Does anyone have a Ci1000 decklist? I can't get him out consistently.
>>
>>127354342
It's not like anons aren't all complete and utter fuckholes anyway. Everyone in /dng/ is a memeing cuntlord.
>>
>>127354342
>who do you hate the most in /dng/
"Anonymous"
>what tripfag would you like to see dipped in battery acid and thrown down a gutter
ALL of them
>>
>>127354342
Every poll has people proxy voting so why even bother?
>>
>>127353990
>Tripfag
>redditor
>spams dumb shit in every thread

Geez I really wonder.
>>
>>127354434
Is there any way to do that with Astral Force in Trains?
>>
>>127354372
this hurts me physically and emotionaly

I like to believe those people don't exist and theres no way they're smart enough to breath oxygen let alone play yugioh
>>127354480
>ALL of them
so its agreed. we need to find vorcia
>>
>>127354372
mind sharing your decklist?
>>
>2016
>kaijus are already that splashable archetype, capable of making toon somewhat functional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_-x4mip32o
>>
File: BxKghyQ[1].png (496KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
BxKghyQ[1].png
496KB, 1024x640px
>>127355221
>>
>>127355319
They've been since Kaijudolls.
>>
>>127355319
>Graydle Kaiju
>Toon Kaiju
>Kaiju doll
I'm pretty sure most decks can use kaiju, I know alot pf people that chose to side the turtle one.
>>
>>127355460
Do not respond to him, newfag.
>>
>>127355548
How do I play kaijudolls?

I just dont understand how you get over them
>>
File: 1450494216517.png (481KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450494216517.png
481KB, 626x626px
>>127355460
>triple mst
>triple sword
>triple terraforming
>Yuki usagi NOT IN THE MAIN
>3 FUCKING UPSTART

stop the ride, I want to get off
>>
>>127354993
No rank 10 with the same type and att
>>127354434
Nobody? Noone at all? I know it's about as imaginary as they come, but I thought someone would've at least tried to make a deck around it.
>>
>>127355319
I don't get it, I seriously don't. What appeal is there to play them in anything at all? I wouldn't maib Volcanic Queen, and I wouldn't main Volcanic queens that let me summon the other Volcanic queens I draw, and I wouldn't play them just because if I also have q field spell and also get enough counters on it in timely manner that the volcanic queens aren't just vanillas. There is no appeal to these cards.
>>
>>127356262
>Implying your build is better

Shut up
>>
>>127356532
>using a tripcode for no reason

Shut up.
>>
>>127356417
I can try something today and give you what I come up with
>>127356437
turn on your trip vorcia
>>
>>127356532
Shadow
Duel
Him
If
You're
So
Tough
>>
>>127356417
Anime Astral Force doesn't need same rank and attribute if you're already using anime cards
>>
>>127356624
Thanks babe, it's hard to look for topping decklists for a deck that doesn't exist.
>>127356718
I only want to use the numeron cards, I'm not going full anime.
>>
>>127356718
I think his mindset was he wanted to just use C1000
>>
>>127356437
It's "Mih Pacific Rim" memeing and that's legitimately it. Once memesters get a hold of a certain deck they shill it almost to death. Why do you think there's always that one faggot who swears up and down about Kaijudolls yet either refuses to post his build nor acknowledge the fact that Kaiju Dolls have topped ZERO times in this format. If he was shitposting about something like Greydle builds, I'd still call him out on his bullshit but fuck at least THAT build has topped somewhere at least once so he could feel at least a little validated, but mother of god, every single time that faggot just harps on and on about Kaiju Dolls with no actual backing to the deck and its just gotten so obnoxious
>>
>>127356640
Sure
If he agrees
>>
>>127356624
Don't you fucking dare. I want to fucking know, so don't you dare sweep it under the rug with LEL TRIP ON VORCIA and not actually talk to me about it. Holy shit. I don't care about VORCIA in the least but what makes me fucking hot is that you think you can just shut up VORCIA me and not make a counter argument or explain anything. It's the ultimate bullshit. I am genuinely fucking interested to figure out what I'm missing if anything at all.
>>
>>127356897
Well any time 1000 dies, you can turbo out C1000
>>
>>127355460
how the fuck do you summon the big guy
>>
>>127357329
Get out all the small xyz monsters, then use the field spell effect.
>>
>>127351778
Needlebug is fucking dogshit, but Raiden is good mainly because it's a tuner.
>>
>>127357108
I told you to turn your trip on because of your shitty grammar and dumb ass question

if you have to ask why kaiju are good and associate them with volcanic queen trash then fucking play the deck and learn why you'd want to play them instead of assuming they're trash

here's a hint: remove brainwash, skill drain, Kaiju dream, field spell
I dont give a single fuck about vorcia either and wish he would just off himself already
>>
File: SkullServant-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png (251KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
SkullServant-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png
251KB, 300x438px
>>127356246
You only give your opponent a Kaiju if you have a way around it (having a bigger Kaiju, having removal, Owner's Seal). Or just use them as Fusion Material.
>>127357975
It's not bad, it's an easy MST bait, and the deck can use powermills. That's coming from stubbornly refusing to use it + Raiden for fear of milling straight S/T, the deck needs the speed to be able to be anything but petdeck.
>>
>>127358116
>I don't feel like actually explaining why something is good so I'll just tell you to play it for yourself, because if I did try and explain why its good with any sort of reasoning I'd probably get shit on by anyone with a brain

OK, good to know
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 210x134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 210x134px
>>127350979
>Calling ME the shitposter
>>
>>127358205
Holy shit, what fucking year are we in where someone can say that "oh well, it's MST bait" like it's a fucking good thing? Is it 2012 and we got Mega Capital G fucking hyping up Shard of Greed again, did I fucking miss something or are we just ironically posting the dumbest shit possible these days
>>
>>127358773
>Shard of Greed
>2012
Wasn't that 2014?
>>
>>127358419
Not him, but the reason you run Kaiju in anything is because it's the best monster removal (non-targeting, non-destruction, non-chain forming that can't be negated once it starts), and some of the effects are pretty good (Gameciel negates anything, Radian makes beaters, Dogoran is Raigeki, etc) and they are big beatstick, which aren't even semi-nomi to boot. You also generally run ways to get past the 'but your opponent gets one, too!' part (Owner's Seal, Remove Brainwashing) and other generic removal. If you use common sense, they won't be getting anything dangerous (don't give them Gameciel if you have a 5 Token Waterfront and no way to recover from Mirror Force).
>>127358773
Give me a better way to make Skull Servants good enough to be Rogue.
>>
>>127358419
>I ALSO refuse to explain why something is good, so i'll just shit on this guy instead of helping and explaining the deck

>i'll also ignore that he gave the keykards that anyone with a brain could see how they work with kaiju, but thats not at all important, I need to shitpost
>>
What is the best deck that turbo out Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss?
>>
>>127358835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPisX0aXK0

It was late 2012, so you could possibly consider it 2013 even, but still, it was 2012
>>
>>127359358
fuck im old
>>
File: DNASurgery-DL18-EN-R-UE-Purple.png (260KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
DNASurgery-DL18-EN-R-UE-Purple.png
260KB, 300x438px
>>127356839
>>127354434
Thought it over
OK so you might not like the answer but just run Trains play DNA surgery with astral force
theres no kooky crazy bullshit, just a few key cards
>>
>>127359324
You know there are also Belial and Calamity which are stronger right?
>>
>>127360123
>Bane and Calamity
>better than Abyss
lol out loud big guy
lol out loud
>>
>>127360326
is this hard bait?
>>
>>127360123
I know that.
I just want to the most efficient build to get out those cards. I tried using Symphonics, but sometimes they brick to get any play out or just not enough to go into those cards.
>>
EPISODE 88 89 AND 90 WHEN? I'm starved
>>
>>127360982
>>>/a/
>>
Booster speed ups the deck
>>
>>127360982
Next week
>>
File: DEGENERATESPORTS.png (886KB, 870x791px) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERATESPORTS.png
886KB, 870x791px
Oh god. I thought I had freed myself from this deck... But after trying out this when I saw some anon post it.. It's just too fun.. Too consistent (considering the deck).. THE SPORTS ARE BACK BABY! AND BETTER THAN EVER! READY TO GET DUNKED ON IN A NON-MEMEGAME FASHION?

Iron Core of /dng/ - King of SPORTS.dek
>>
>>127361372
why is there no extr-
are you fucking serious, you might as well play regular monarchs
>>
>>127361372
>running 2 march instead of 3 of the level 4
Why
>>
File: pwer.png (416KB, 863x476px) Image search: [Google]
pwer.png
416KB, 863x476px
>>127361278
>>
>>127361728
If I wanted to let Monarchs, I would play Monarchs. I hate that response; if someone wanted to 'just play X', they would be.
>>127361852
I'm still trying things out, so I'm here for suggestions. I'm thinking of just cutting Pandeity/Original, it's not consistent without Tenacity and such.
>>
File: 1326503801330.png (130KB, 329x351px) Image search: [Google]
1326503801330.png
130KB, 329x351px
How do you guys decide on which deck to play/main?

Do you pick it based on the artwork, how good it is, or specific types of effects? Or is there something else that helps you determine which deck to dedicate to?
>>
File: 1448998218244.jpg (22KB, 450x263px) Image search: [Google]
1448998218244.jpg
22KB, 450x263px
>>127362278
I can't bring myself to dedicate to a specific deck. There are just so many different, fun decks to play. But I do have one deck I won't ever drop/cycle out/sell: Harpies. Because they weren't cheap (at last the Extra), and I have a Harpie Channeler Judge Mat to play it with.
>>
>>127354993
Yeah, but you have to either go for Dyson Sphere or Galaxy Destroyer
>>
>>127362278
Mostly playstyle. I test out lots of decks and if I find something I like then I run it. I generally don't like things that lose, so I drop decks like that too.

Artwork can grow on me depending on the deck if I spend some time with it, like the deck, and end up appreciating the cards more. Price can deter me from wanting to build a deck.
>>
B erry Magician Girl
L emon Magician Girl
A pple Magician Girl
C hoco Magician Girl
K iwi Magician Girl

W E W

E

W
>>
>>127362912
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
>>
File: 4ib4uuM.png (514KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
4ib4uuM.png
514KB, 1024x640px
Proxy is Deskbot Base, are the ratios good?
>>
I now have an extraordinarily difficult choice to make
Gold warning or platinum warning
>>
>>127363552
>berserker soul
>that extra
Stop
>>
>>127363808
Stop replying to him
>>
>>127363763
>platinum
>EVER
Literally worst rarity, I'd rather have common or Star Foil.
>>
>>127363951
>Worst
That's not platinum secret
>>
File: 1441410459514.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1441410459514.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>127362912
>Konami trying to push racemixing

>>127350979
when the fuck is Lycanthrope going to get a retrain? Its my favorite Ritual card but its so fucking shit
>>127363763
Gold>plat
>>
File: FANSERVICE RUINED.png (591KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FANSERVICE RUINED.png
591KB, 1280x720px
When are we gonna get a Rock and Fiend archetype? I need a Superior Dark Gaia.dek in my life right now.
>>
>>127366912
Get outta here numbers.
>>
File: 51690952_p0_master1200.jpg (507KB, 825x487px) Image search: [Google]
51690952_p0_master1200.jpg
507KB, 825x487px
>>127362278
Playstyle, then how expensive, fun and good it is, and lastly the artwork.
>>
>>127362278
Playstyle>Art>Expense>Viability
>>
>>127362278
Artwork and monster design
No matter how good they'll ever be, I refuse to use "kawaii" anime girl cards
>>
>>127370579
>doesn't want to use cards with girls on them just because they have girls on them
You may be gay.
>>
>>127373242
Nah, I love Harpies
Dumb shit like Archfiend Eccentrick or Ghost Ogre
>>
>>127373417
How in the fuck is something like Ghost Ogre kawaii? Do you have any concept of irony at all? A deck that has cards like Dancer, Chick, Channeler, and Harpist is a-OK to you, but fucking GHOST OGRE is somehow too kawaii uguu? Read your own posts sometimes
>>
>>127373728
So the monster is just pretending to be a cute little anime girl?
>>
>>127373417
>I don't use good cards because they have girls on them
Look, it's a gay Mexican retard
>>
>>127373995
Learn how to read before you memepost
>>
>>127374290
>Harpies are better than Ghost Ogre and Eccentrick
Shut up spic
>>
>>127374385
see
>>127374290
Now, don't post unless you're actually going to contribute to the thread :)
>>
>>127362278
Playstyle for what I play online, playstyle/cost for real life.
How good something is also changes it if the deck is shit enough that I can't beat anything else with it.
>>
Why the hell is Roach going up?
>>
>>127375795
Synchros.
>>
>>127375795
Cockroach Knight?
He's dropping...
>>
File: 200512-omag-happy-600x411.jpg (31KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
200512-omag-happy-600x411.jpg
31KB, 600x411px
>playing speedroid phantom knights
>main decking triple xyz universe
>Summon Kali Yuga or cyber dragon infinity on my opponents turn with their monsters

Now I know why the japs use xyz universe. It's so much fun!
>>
File: Roach.jpg (28KB, 651x199px) Image search: [Google]
Roach.jpg
28KB, 651x199px
>>127375975
>People caring about synchros with Notice and Sorcerer coming out
>>127376372
????????????????
>>
>>127376793
Thanks for the heads up
Just bought a set
>>
>>127375795
steelswarm roach?

Magicians hate
>>
>>127376849
No problem
>>
>>127375795
Why is Ignister dropping?
>>
File: 7f2951f5d47c2b9b18ca455bc3f6137a.png (823KB, 1129x715px) Image search: [Google]
7f2951f5d47c2b9b18ca455bc3f6137a.png
823KB, 1129x715px
r8?
>>
>>127376980
I dunno dude why are you asking me
>>
>>127375795
Was like the first card I replaced Exciton with in my decks that used heavy r4, seemed proper.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x77px
>>127360326
>A card that can negate anything on the field once per turn is worse than a beatstick
>>
>>127377180
What's your out to Ultimate Falcon?
>>
>>127377485
He's not playing imaginary faggot
>>
Haven't played for a bit and I just wanted to know if theres any variations of X-Sabers that are competitive. I know they're not top tier but maybe 2 or 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 409x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 409x477px
>>127377538
>a card coming up in a mainset is imaginary
>>
>>127377538
Imaginary or not if your deck has no outs to a 3500 beater with effect immunity, you should stop playing it because it's quite obviously filled with trash cards that don't suit you perfectly.

Also UF comes in the next set.
>>
>>127377797
Next you're going to say Blue-Eyes is good because it has an out to UF?
Shut up retard
>>
>>127377623
>maybe 2 or 3?
Tier 2 and 3 (l-lol?) have so many candidates right now considering how the game's evolved in so little time that I wonder if there's any point to them any more.
You can still beat the T1 with pretty much almost anything, and with some divine intervention you'll sack some wins on the T0 once in a while.
>>
>>127378069
>Blue-Eyes
>not good
Shut up mexican retard
>>
>>127378073
Is there anything recently that works well? I know I have a bunch of new shit to go through but the last thing that was flavor of the month that I remembered was running tenki with it
>>
>>127378237
>boss monster is in the main deck
>no effect
>requires a field spell to abuse the tuners
>bricks alot
>the Synchro is fucking weaker than the vanilla
>has grave negation when nothing goes in the grave in a pendulum meta
Shut up retard
>>
Quick Play Instant Synchro to fuck people over with Natty Beast WHEN
>>
Hosting petdecks
>>
>>127378720
petdecks
>>
File: RareMetalDragon.png (312KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
RareMetalDragon.png
312KB, 300x435px
Is pic related not worth the trouble of summoning with Ties of the Bretheren?
>>
>>127378693
Just DNA Transplant with Formula/Accel Synchron friend
>>
>>127377714
>coming up
So it's not out yet? Sounds imaginary to me jackass
>>
>>127379273
There are infinitely better monsters to summon with that card than some crappy dragon.
>>
>>127379273
>use tob
>???
then what?
>>
>>127379929
Tribute summon Great Maju Garzett?
I don't know what after that though
>>
Spoonfeed me blue-eyes, RAID RURIS, and moonlight decklists please
>>
>>127381064
blue-eyes, RAID RURIS, and moonlight decklists please
>>
>>127306671
Anything else i should consider?
>>
File: CLAGAFQVAAA6FWG-599x330.jpg (86KB, 599x330px) Image search: [Google]
CLAGAFQVAAA6FWG-599x330.jpg
86KB, 599x330px
Please share a kaiju/greydle deck list with me please. I don't know how to build it.
>>
>>127381693
run 7-9 level 8 kaiju
run 3 of the kaiju dark hole
run 3 trade-in
run 3 of every greydle except the level 6 one, which is a 1-of
run 3 of the greydle cont spell
I don't know the greydle trap ratios
add staples
>>
>>127376756
Post decklist I need help with mine
>>
>>127382126
decklist I need help with mine
>>
>>127381954
Why would you even play Trade-In with Kaiju. You don't really want Kaiju in grave, you don't generate advantage pitching them, and needing a random Level 8 with one other spell and then pitching it to draw 2 more random cards is not especially great for momentum, especially since I assume you want to see Kaiju in multiples anyway.
>>
>>127382449
Drawing cards is good, faggot.
>>
>>127382524
That's a pretty shallow way of thinking. Drawing cards by trading 2 cards in hand isn't really good. If you're playing a deck full of stuff like the Kaiju and Trade-In and especially Graydles, drawing cards 2 for 2 isn't exactly a winning prospect since it's unlikely you'll draw into exactly a better combination of cards. Which is why 2 for 2 draw is usually used when you abuse the costs somehow, so you get the extra value rather than just trading 2 not very good cards for a chance to draw 2 more cards that will probably not be a whole lot better.
>>
>>127382524
You forgot your Upstarts, Reckless Greeds, and Chicken Memes la famiglia
>>
>>127382945
>la famiglia
WHEN DOES IT END
>>
Why did Buster Blader use a dragon to slay dragons?
>>
>>127383043
When you kill yourself.
>>
>>127383318
Because only Dragons can slay other Dragons.
>>
>>127383318
Because he's a buster
>>
>>127383418
Pokemon math checks out
>>
>>127383563
Nice !!
>>
>>127383418
This is true
>>
>>127383418
>>127383537
Why did Buster Dragon betray him?
>>
File: am i doin it rite.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
am i doin it rite.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Like this?
>>
>>127383865
I think the draw t othe Kaiju engine at all is probably Waterfront (well now also maybe because of super dark hole), since that's the pretty much the main reason I can think to bother with Kaiju at all. So I'd probably max it out. Moray is the same issue as Trade-In in my opinion. Stuff like Coelacanth kind of had a reason to play it because of Coelacanth but even then. I wouldn't bother here. I wouldn't play Xyz Universe here at all. I'm not even sure if this is exactly the deck to even side it in. I couldn't tell you about anything else. I don't know what Graydles are supposed to do other than surprise people once when they attack into a facedown and get a search once a turn for more graydles.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1136x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1136x600px
Stop fighting
>>
Meta player in anime when

Djinn lock ;)
EP super rejuv ;)
>>
>>127383865
you should check the pastebin from last thread, don't make it hard on yourself
>>
>>127383719
Probably realized he was killing his own kind and wanted to protect them or something
>>
>>127384708
I don't read old threads.
>>
>>127384669
What an original and humerus idea

Now get the fuck back to reddit
>>
File: YOSEN LOST TORNADO.jpg (91KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
YOSEN LOST TORNADO.jpg
91KB, 640x474px
>>127384669
ENJOY already did that with his lockdown agaisn't pendulum and his 1500 lp burn, of course it lost due to topdeck the perfect out, also YOSEN LOST TORNADO
>>
>>127384924
A) Yosenju aren't and weren't meta at any point, and B) even if it were he played a Yosenju deck totally unrelated to what good Yosenju decks look like. May as well say he played a meta deck because he played Monarchs at one point even though it was totally unrelated to the Monarch deck we have now.
>>
File: old school players face meta.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old school players face meta.png
535KB, 1280x720px
>>127384669
we already have yuya's magicians and dennis' performages.
>>
>>127385151
>Performages weren't even his real deck
>His real deck was a shitty ancient gear fusion deck
FUCK THE ANIME
>>
>>127385451
how often do meta players have a 'true' deck that isn't just what's best at the time?
>>
>>127385082
You also got Sora drawwing 3 from toy vendor+wings, then dennis vs shun 2, with how dennis draws 4-5 with his not-printed yet pendulums, sasuga reiji
>>
>>127385590
Flufflas are not even close to meta and it literally cannot be meta if it's not real.
>>
>enjoy /dng/ for the first time in a while
>turns out it was actually the yugioh thread on /v/ all along
>>
Do Kozmo just have a 0% chance of ever beating a semi competent Kaiju Graydle player? I've literally never lost that match up.
>>
File: frogpost.png (273KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
frogpost.png
273KB, 550x535px
>>127383318
>>127383418
>>127383719
>>127384750
Is the amorephage/dracoruler virus an amalgamation of the lswarm virus reborn and the subconcious latent hate to stop buster blader busting shit up?
will buster blader gets some proper fucking support that gets him on the field?
>>
File: 453.png (379KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
453.png
379KB, 309x450px
>>127387229
:^)
>>
>>127387460
ez
>>
>>127387227
I don't know what Graydles have to do with it. Volcanic Queens are pretty good at killing untargetable things that float on destruction though
>>
>>127387229
>summon Dark Destroyer
>destroy your face down Graydle
>you can't target it
>uses emergency teleport
>wins :^)
>>
>>127387460
HOLY SHIT IT WAS HIM WHO WAS FIRST
>>
File: bustershits.png (539KB, 871x627px) Image search: [Google]
bustershits.png
539KB, 871x627px
>>127387229
This is what I've been playing

Holy shit buster blader sucks ass
>>
>>127387735
Why did you reply to him?
>>
>>127281545
As someone who is maindecking Geargia Karakuri now, I don't really like your monster ratios.
You should run 3 geargiarmor, it's a pretty good card. Also, i'd run either 0 or 3 geargiauger. Either draw it first turn, or you'll never want it.
Run only 3 karakuri, 1 strategist and 2 watchdog. You'll brick too much otherwise. Strategist is nice because it can flip geargiarmor, but watchdog is lvl 4, allowing rank 4 plays inbetween combos.
Run only 4 geargianos, 3 MK-II and 1 of the normal ones. You'll brick too much if you have too many of them, and you'll have dead geargiagears if you run 3 or less. MK-II is the best because you can otk get your combos going if you only have him and birdman in hand, and accelerator in grave. The normal one is also good to be revived by gear gigant x, and it can also bring out watchdog. You Black Rose nuke the field by doing this: normal summon MK-II -> bring out geargiano -> tribute it for watchdog -> synch for lvl 7.
Geargiano MK-III is too situational and most of the time is a huge brick.
Switch MST for Twin Twister as soon as you get your hands on those bad boys.
I don't like CotH, too slow, even though it benefits greatly the deck. I won't tell you to take it out though, I simply don't like it.
Raigeki? TT? They're great if you plan to OTK right after using them.
I'd run 3 instant fusion instead of 2 (iff you do, add 2nd Norden). I'd also take out Soul Charge (i tried using it and it never helped me, except when i'm desperate and I just bring out 2 geargiarmor by using soul charge and geargiarsenal, so i'm taking it out).
Upstarts are good.
2 Bureido too much, in my opinion. I prefer Hot RDA instead of scarlight, because when you combo, you can burei -> burei -> hot red. Bring out bureis in defense position, nuke the field with hot red, turn bureis to atk position with their own effects.
Take that rank 3 out, and put in Mechquipped Angineer or Soul of Silvermountain, whichever tickles your fancy.
Cont
>>
File: fify.jpg (78KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
fify.jpg
78KB, 309x450px
>>127387460
>Summons Buster Blader
>Doesn't even look like him
>>
Why are you guys even bothering with Buster Blader? :^)
The new support is a joke. The pet dragon(cba to remember its name) can search for the BB retrain but it can only get the shitty vanilla BB on the field, making the deck have to rely on fusions from the hand, given that the opponent most likely won't have a dragon on his side of the field, making the whole ordeal a fucking minus 2.

Konami is literally trolling us
>>
File: how high can you go.jpg (50KB, 657x381px) Image search: [Google]
how high can you go.jpg
50KB, 657x381px
Yesterday someone posted a "How high can you go" challenge, I told them about this combo but I was told to do it myself or it didn't count.
How high can YOU go /dng/?
>>
>>127388413
One thingI find funny is I think ost people's minds are drawn to DNA Surgery immediately with the fusion spell. Not saying it's good or that ti should be played but I'm sure it crossed everyone's mind. And yet Konami's sample lists don't play it. It's so bad even Konami didn't deign to play it even if it does enable the fusion.
>>
>>127388138
>Mechquipped Angineer or Soul of Silvermountain
Not him but which is better? I have geargiakuri as well and can't decide between the two.
>>
>>127388462
WTF
>>
>>127388762
>Newfags don't know about this combo
lol
>>
Say I've been out of the game since right before Pendulums were introduced, but before that I played a lot. How hard would getting reacclemated be?
>>
>>127388462
>>127388762
Primal Seed looping itself and Limiter Removal is dumb.
>>
>>127388608
DNA Surgery is obviously an awful tech in such a fast format. Konami probably intended players to start by summoning the Buster Blader synchro monster but something went wrong along the way
>>
What do Karakuri need to become great again?
>>
>>127388998
Not hard. Pends are just that easy to understand.
Just play magicians for a while.
>>
>>127388998
Not too difficult if you understand how Pendulums work since there's not much to learn outside of meta stuff if you even care about that
>>
>>127389237
A better gimmick.
>>
>>127389124
Again I wasn't implying DNA Surgery was a card that deserved even a modicum of attention, just that even Konami wouldn't touch it even to enable the fusion and the new Buster Blader's effect negation and I find that humorous.
>>
>>127389237
Support
>>
Shouldn't we be getting reveals for premium gold again soon?
>>
>>127389237
Pendulum monsters
Every archetype benefits from pendulum monsters
>>
>>127389124
To be fair, the fusion is a quick play, so it isn't all that slow.
>>
>>127389261
>>127389258
Good to know, I gotta just play folks from here to get used to it again I think.
>>127389307
Thr gimmick never mattered
>>127389387
Like XYZ support or more like their last two level 4s that blew them up last time?
>>
>>127388998
Pendulums are totally irrelevant to the average deck because to be used at high levels of play it's pretty exclusive in the sense that they aren't very feasibly splashable in random decks, so to paly whatever you want to play you probably won't have to use them. The mechanic itself is extremely convoluted and arbitrary though. But it's easy enough to understand the gist of it.
>>
>>127389534
>their last two level 4s that blew them up last time?

Yep, something among those lines. But it's very unlikely to happen, with Konami being run by jews and all
>>
File: 1359427204417.png (79KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
1359427204417.png
79KB, 661x716px
Last time I came to /dng/ this was relevant
how much have things changed around here in /dng/?
>>
>>127389871
>mariomon
RIP
I
P
>>
>>127389871
>I have been testing horsecock turbo and I found a really neat combo
This will always be relevant.
>>
/dng/ summon your favorite monster card with your favorite summoning combo.

Alternatively your favorite monster materials.
>>
File: GK.png (427KB, 492x499px) Image search: [Google]
GK.png
427KB, 492x499px
>>127388645
I'd prefer Soul of Silvermountain. Mechquipped Angineer is pretty nice if you control Bureido, but it's average otherwise. It also depends on the matchups. Since I have space in my extra deck, I may run both if I get them.

Pic related is my deck.
That trap lineup is only due to my locals consisting of trap-intense stuff like RB, yosenju, tellarknights, etc. with almost no pendulum. I really like Compulsory Evacuation Device and Book of Moon, they won me games before by doing stuff like bouncing or turning face down my own monsters when opponent uses veiler or fiendish chain. I've even won due to BoM my own geargiarmor to get more accelerators, or bouncing MK-II back to hand to get the normal summon bonus.
I'm gonna take Soul Charge out. Limiter Removal must stay for the sneaky sneaky OTKs. Side deck is cards I have but am not using. Extra deck isn't better because I'm poor.
>>
>>127389805
That's a bummer. Karakuri's are awesome and taking advantage of the Naturia Synchros was always one of my favorite things.
>>
>>127390198
I summon Judgment Dragon!
>>
>>127389237
Rank 4 XYZ, when XYZ summoned, special summons karakuri monster from deck (or hand?)
Quick effect, detach to change battle position of a face-up monster.

Wouldn't become great but it would be fun.
>>
>>127390198
I summon my ultimate monster!
Come forth, little D!
>>
>>127390325
>Judgment Dragon

Is lightsworn still fun?
>>
>>127389871
Mariomon killed himself
>>
>>127390437

Minerva makes it fun
>>
>>127390437
Clownsworns are OP, and Minerva can literally enable +6 plays
>>
File: Idea UAs.png (737KB, 864x636px) Image search: [Google]
Idea UAs.png
737KB, 864x636px
This is working much better without Pandeity/Original. Eidos' effect is really handy if I'm bringing him + Idea out from grave/141, it lets me Midfielder-Stadium into Slugger/Ace/Rebounder for a second search (and they let me Tribute Summon Dunker, which is just fun), then if I can, play Dominion to lock them out of the ED. It's not like I ever go into my ED for anything but the occasional Castel, and in most cases where I can, I either don't want to waste resources/names, or I'm already so far ahead I don't really need to.
>>
>>127390554
What's a good kind of Lightsworn deck to build these days? I used to run one for a long time.
>>
>>127390437
It's alot more fun as an engine than a deck.
>>127390120
Horsecock turbo kills my sides every time
>>127390198
Summoning frightfur tiger with enough materials to boardwipe then frightfur fusion into wolf.
>>
>>127389871
Ignore the other faggots. I'm still here, and as strong as ever.
>>
>>127390596
What's a Clownsorns deck look like? What do I need to build one?
>>
>>127390650

I haven't actually played it but minerva clownsworns did a lot of r4nk and synchro
>>
File: 5Q0T92Q.png (576KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
5Q0T92Q.png
576KB, 1024x640px
>>127390198
I do that every game I play this deck.
>>
>>127390650
Lightsworn right now gneerally use the premier graveyard value engine with Performages. Also I think most people don't use JD in it but I haven't seen very good logic not to to be honest (someone explained to me that it was a dead early draw and that it was a bad mill, but it's only dead if you don't open sufficient milling cards which is a losing proposition for Lightsworn anyway and apparently those people use traps (like real ones and not just BTS and stuff) in place of JD which renders the bad mill thing moot to me.
>>
>>127389979
>>127390446
What about neodasus?
>>
>>127390781
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkP2eLsIdiM
>>
>vs. noids
>they open monster gate and reasoning and get 10+ mills with both
>if I have a floodgate they open lyla/galaxy cyclone
>rest of the tournement they go absolute shit luck with no mills

Every time
>>
>>127390868
Man that card is a mouthful to say.
>>
>>127390948
He fucked off to the /ssbg/ and scrubs out on the daily
>>
secret fuck you tech
>>
>>127390949
Thanks.
>>
>>127391089
TCG Wind-Up format called, they want their stupid techs back
>>
>>127391032
all the extra deck enabling monsters are mouthfuls.
>super quantum mecha beast granpulse
>super quantum mecha beast aeroboros
>super quantum mecha beast magnaliger
>super quantum mecha overlord great Magnas
>>
>>127390650
3 Raiden, 3 Wulf, 3 Felis, 3 Lumina, 2 Minerva(Maiden), 2 Performage Damage Juggler, 2 Performage Trick Clown, 2 Performage Hat Tricker, 1/2 Thousand Blades, 2 Shaddoll Dragon, 2 Goblindbergh, 3 JD, 1 BLS, 2 Solar Recharge, 2 COTLB, 1 Rota, 1 Monster Reincarnation, 1 Instant Fusion

Extra Deck
1 Norden, 1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern, 1 Black Rose Dragon, 1 Michael, 1 Scarlight, 2 Minerva, 1 Emeral, 1 Utopia, 1 Utopia the Lightning

And then you choose between Ptole/Cyber Nova/Cyber Infinity or Ptole/Constellar Diamond/Azathoth
>>
>>127391179
I figured that if anyone was gonna post a list, it should be the list that made the deck popular in the first place.
>>
>>127391278
Man this is the first time I've seen it really written out but it sure does look fun.
>>
>>127391278

>ptol
>azathoth

Fucking imaginary shits.
>>
>>127391089
I don't get it. What is this good against. Ouroboros discards at random. Even if you run it you only have a 20% chance of it working at best.
>>
>>127390198
I'm tuning my level three Lumina, Lightsworn Summone with my level two Plaguespreader Zombie to summon my Level five Ally of Justice; Catastor!
>>
>>127391468
>Think about building this deck again since my friend loves it and was dispappointed when Rulers went to the big banlist in the sky and this stuff is cheap
>Remember Minerva is one of the enablers for it in the first place
>And that I'll never be good enough to get even one
>>
Anyone got a Mermail decklist? I really want to learn how to play them but I don't know where to get started.
>>
File: 1vTRa[1].png (359KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1vTRa[1].png
359KB, 1024x640px
r8/h8
>>
>>127391726
A million internet years ago/10 also >Beast King Barbaros
>>
>>127391726
2011/20
>>
>>127391726
Did we go back in time.
>>
What archetype do you miss playing that's crippled with the current ban list?
>>
>>127391967
Dolls
>>
>>127391967
Dragon Rulers
>>
>>127391967
inzektors.
>>
>>127391967
Infernity.
>>
>>127391723
3 Megalo, 3 Teus, 3 Gunde, 2 Linde, 3-2 Heavy Infantry, 3-2 Marksman, 2 Dragoons, 1 Diva, 3 Prince, 1 One for One, 3 Instant Fusion, 2 Sphere, 2-1 Pike, 3-2 Twin Twister, 3-2 Notice, and fill in the blanks for the Main Deck. Extra you want Tatsunoko, Trishula, Dweller, 2 Norden, Gaios, Big Eye, maybe Cat Shark, Bahamut Shark, Abysstrite, maybe Nightmare Shark, Castel, and whatever else
>>
>>127392007
>>127392009
>>127392075
>>127392093
>all once tier 0 decks
kek
>>
>>127391967
E hero.
>>
File: 1333923395558.gif (16KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1333923395558.gif
16KB, 240x160px
>>127392143
>tier 0
>>
>>127392143
What happened to the real Mariomon?
>>
File: procedure of the duel.png (15KB, 578x263px) Image search: [Google]
procedure of the duel.png
15KB, 578x263px
Do you greet your opponent /dng/?
>>
>>127392286
I am the real Mariomon.
>>
>>127392357
No you're not fag boy.
>>
File: DNG 1822.png (167KB, 661x1160px) Image search: [Google]
DNG 1822.png
167KB, 661x1160px
>>127389871
this was a couple months ago
>>
>>127392351
>decide who goes first via RPS
Nobody ever wants to do this, it's always dice roll for some reason.
>>
>>127392093

There is still an pendulum infernity r4nk variant
>>
>>127392442
Why don't you believe me?
>>
>>127392512
Is it any fun?
>>
>>127392351
No, I stare at him in silence with a blank expression.
>>
>>127390198
miracle fusion absolute zero and then form change into acid
synchron explorer, quickdraw and level eater into quasar (or anything into quasar, actually. but the basic three cards combo is my favorite)
I miss playing my synchro deck desu
>>
>>127392487

Put simply, RPS is a skill. Also it's less of a thing outside of japan. Pretty much anyone can get janken timing in japan, outside do you go on scissors, or after it? And people just aren't used to it.

>>127392569

My friend played it, infernity barrier is still annoying as fuck. I'll get a list off him and post it in the new thread, no idea when they'll reply.
>>
>>127388462
I challenge anyone to get this high without looping.
>>
>>127392819
What if I use TCG enhancing drugs
>>
>>127393020
Use whatever you need, just get to 24567000 without the use of a loop.
>>
>Playing BusterBlader.dec
>Brick hard, hand is 3 unplayable spells fusion and buster
>Set fusion and pass
>Opponent activates Pendulum Call
>Ready to concede
>Finds his combo shit
>Before he starts to combo, he activates Dark Magic Curtain for a free Dark Magician
>Laugh, flip Fusion, make Paladin.
>He reads fusion, then reads Paladin, then reads fusion again.
>Leaves
These fucking nostalgia shitters jamming Dark Magician into Pendulum Magicians need to get rekt like this daily.
>>
>>127393379
>Brick hard, hand is 3 unplayable spells fusion and buster
>Set fusion and pass
>Before he starts to combo, he activates Dark Magic Curtain for a free Dark Magician

Holy shit I fucking busted out laughing
>>
>>127390198
I banish my face up Rescue Rabbit to special summon 2 Harpie Ladies
Simple, but vanilla Harpie Lady is my favorite card to use
>>
File: 1321818541707.jpg (408KB, 1262x735px) Image search: [Google]
1321818541707.jpg
408KB, 1262x735px
>>127392351
>activates dark magic curtain for a free dark magician
holy shit what?
also, how was he going to wombo combo without being able to summon jack shit?
>>
Post 750, no memes, deep into page 8, all checks out

>>127393686
>>127393686
>>127393686
>>
>>127393871
>Keep any deck you use on 41 cards.
>>
>>127393972
Increases your chances of winning Worlds.
>>
>>127392130
Thanks
>>
>>127391232
You could get away with saying S.Q.M.B X.
Thread posts: 770
Thread images: 167

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.