[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUHRAYZEE GAMES GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 138

File: RSN.jpg (130KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
RSN.jpg
130KB, 561x960px
Premature death
>>126899280

VST7 VOTING IS NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g86M-7_xhfo

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

CUHRAYZEE TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND MODS
http://pastebin.com/Pzmmx36v

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
Thank god Wii u emulation is making progress. Bayo 2 soon
>>
Have a cuhrayzee 2016 anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZo59DeZY9g
>>
>>127096658
Laziness, anon. Laziness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0KFBIrmWs
>>
>>127098154
Don't see you making a thread, anon :^(
>>
You guys looking forward to Nier Automata?
>>
File: 1443511936825.jpg (186KB, 960x908px) Image search: [Google]
1443511936825.jpg
186KB, 960x908px
>>
File: 1450237315640.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1450237315640.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>Dad is royal guarding sister in the other room
>>
>>127104515
Can someone make a nero edit of this?
>>
happy new year, you filthy animals
>>
>2016
>Many cuhrayzee games to play
>Not sure which one to get serious in
True suffering. How does one decided which cuhrayzee game they're going to main when you have so many options?
>>
>>127111227
just pick the most fun one m8
>>
Im trying to get into God Hand, Bayonetta, DMC and such, but I find it really hard to play without my hands really starting to hurt

What do?
>>
>>127113493
give up, or play something that is less strenuous on your hands. God Hand, Ninja Gaiden are my recommendations, speaking as a person with hands that want to commit suicide when button mashing is involved.
>>
>>127111839
>fun

I've gotten to the point were cuhrayzee games are more of a job, a duty, than they are a hobby of mine. What is this such thing called "fun" you speak of? The only thing I feel is being accomplished and that happens only a few times out of the year. Learning new tech, ways to fight enemies, cool random things that only happen once. The VST get together are fun, I'll give you that.

But please tell me, what is this fun you are referring to? Did you start playing your games this year? Because I've been playing these games since they release. The fun factor has come and gone, my anon. You can't tell me after playing a game for 5+ years and the only form of new tech comes in breadcrumbs sizes that you are still having fun.

inb4
> But learning games are fun
No one is learning multiple games, they are all playing one game. Once you reach that cap the fun is over. Now you're just playing to stay consistent and hope to god you find something new.

inb4
>but I'm playing multiple games
Using the entire history of VST as fact I'd have to say that you're a liar. And when that one guy does appear to play multiple games usually the gameplay in his weaker game is nothing to talk about. It's nowhere near the same quality as his main game, because the more time you put into one the other will start to rapidly decay.

Sorry seeing the word really triggers me. I'm so Jobstyle these days.
>>
>>127115294

>play games as if they were a job
I used to have that mindset because I didn't feel like I was improving as a player, before I just ditched that mindset completely because it did nothing but add stress + waste my own time and energy since I wasn't having fun.

>what is this fun you are referring to?
enjoying playing the game, with absolutely no fucks given to whether I look stylish or not. For e.g. I've been having fun trying to make the most impractical moveset in God Hand or just mucking about in DMC3 with the equipment + style options you have.

>nobody is learning multiple games
projection

>even if somebody does, the gameplay from the game he is learning is not as great as the game he mains
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>10
>>
>>127115631
>I used to have that mindset
Being a technical player first, when going into a game, how can you not have this mindset? If the lore is interesting then ok, but how many games out there have an interesting lore, especially when the game sales itself on the gameplay first?

>projection
There exist evidence of this claim though.

>no shit Sherlock
>learning
I said no one is learning multiple games. They are just playing other games, not learning them. Big difference. It's not possible though. Someone playing Transformers could learn Freesia and Metal gear Rising. Example: Jetman could easily master the other two and put out some high quality stuff. But Jetman would rather try to learn something more challenging instead which is the reason why the other game they're learning is always lacking the same level of quality as their main game.

Tier 1 Game = Requires full attention. You can't play other games without accepting a decline in your gameplay.

Tier 1 Game + Lowest Tier = Possible

Tier 2 Game + Tier 2 Game = Equal to that of a one Tier 1 Game

Tier 2 Game + Tier 3 Game + Tier 3 Game = Higher than one Tier 2 and slightly under Tier 3

Lower Tier Possible times X numbers of games = ?????

It's possible, no one is interested in doing it. Mike did play some Rising and GodHand at one time. I guess Rising got boring as fuck or something. Chaser played Bayonetta, but he's playing a Tier 1 game, so it's not possible. Too much Bayonetta and his DMC will decline.
>>
>>127115294
ah its ok, man
>I've gotten to the point were cuhrayzee games are more of a job, a duty, than they are a hobby of mine

whats the point of the hobby if you don't even enjoy it man? You might consider getting a new one. or you might reconsider your mindset. I dunno, I feel bad for you.

Maybe there is nothing in these games anymore and you are just afraid to let it go, afraid to let those years of practice to go to waste. Maybe thats why you have such a mind set. I don't know man. I wish you to have fun in this new year.
Cheers
>>
>but be warned it's extremely frustrating.
NG bro, what's so frustrating about Razor's Edge? I'm interested in buying the game on PS3. Many playable characters, fixes the issues from the first game plus I hear there's co-op bro missions.
>>
Why is sengoku basara considered cuhrayzee when it's a dynasty warriors clone?
>>
How do you feel about Tales solo challenges?
>>
>>127123971
because it's a technical dynasty warriors clone with a lot of depth. :^)

>>127125975
the fuck is that?
>>
>>127125975
they are one of the better ways to enjoy those games for what they are and learn the quirks of every playable character, but goddamn almost every Tales player I've seen doing them so far fucking sucks.

A few of these games have huge potential that has been unexplored and needs some true /cgg/ player to pick it up and record some seriously dank material if you know what I mean
>>
File: believe.png (42KB, 862x332px) Image search: [Google]
believe.png
42KB, 862x332px
I cant believe Devil may cry 5 is coming out this year.
>>
>>127130189
>A few of these games have huge potential that has been unexplored and needs some true /cgg/ player to pick it up and record some seriously dank material if you know what I mean
So what's stopping you anon?

>>127132637
Kek.
>>
File: 1352583871415.jpg (58KB, 351x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352583871415.jpg
58KB, 351x300px
>>127133051
>So what's stopping you anon?

The one Tales game I'm spending lots of time learning at the moment is on the PS Vita and I'm having quite some trouble recording it
in a decent looking way.

Might get back to the PS3 ones someday and record practice/lab stuff, but I can assure you ANYONE can pick these games up, unlock the endgame skills/moves and then spend a few days/weeks practicing combos to come up with cooler looking stuff than the webms you see on 4chan the entire time
>>
File: tumblr_mweo1739dx1qc2bleo2_500.gif (992KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mweo1739dx1qc2bleo2_500.gif
992KB, 500x200px
>Finally decide to get a WiiU
>Get W101 & I'm loving it
>Decide to buy Bayo 2
>That shit is either 70+ dollars or non existent
>I find it on Play-Asia for a reasonable $60 so I buy it
>"LOL sorry we don't actually have it but we'll send it when we do"
>cancel the order & I check amazon
>the game is no 90+ dollars
>>
>>127134006
So, it's a game that has potential and yet no one wants to unlock said potential or recording complications. Then there's no need for it now.

You know one time back on 2014 I mentioned Valkryie Profile 2 here. I feel like it's the most interesting turn based RPGs to ever exist. You can actually do real technical shit in it, but just like your Tales, no one is going to jump if you have nothing to show. Either you do it or no one will do it. If it really has that much potential you'd be playing them and have already created something by now instead of making excuses and asking for others to spend their money and try them out. So until then, the game and any other supposed cuhrayzee game will remain as something everyone sees as dull.

>>127134980
>checks amazon
Holyshit what the fuck happened to Bayonetta 2!? Stop making copies or something?
Uh, why aren't you just buying it from the Nintendo WiiU store/shop digital or hard copy version? It's 59.99 there.
>>
File: 1333992300274.jpg (109KB, 517x561px) Image search: [Google]
1333992300274.jpg
109KB, 517x561px
>>127136567
I played enough Valkyrie Profile 2 to understand what you're talking about, I also remember seeing several criminally ignored combo videos for it,

I think it's just a shame to discover so much potentially uber-cool stuff in these games but the most you can find on the internet is either "99999 HIT COMBOS" with one guy doing some weird exploiting thing and spamming the same move over and over for 10 minutes or one of those "NO DAMAGE MANIA DIFFICULTY" boss fights where the player still cheeses the damn thing by spamming broken OP moves instead of showing off some actually stylish and impressive stuff when such games allow for it
>>
>>127137091
>99999 HIT COMBOS
That's because the JRPG meta is throwing out the highest DPS possible, glitches, and other stuff. Not to mention Tales is like the one and only JRPG with actual combos. The only other game I can think of from the same era of action rpgs is Star Ocean and Phantasy Star which I'm sure Tales has more depth than both of those from what I've seen. Speaking of the Tales games isn't there only like 2 out of the 100 games are even good in terms of combat?
>>
>>127139871
they started being cuhrayzee after vesperia (2008) and all the main games after that have had pretty good combat
but there's a lot of shitty spinoffs so yeah i guess
>>
>>127139871
>Speaking of the Tales games isn't there only like 2 out of the 100 games are even good in terms of combat?

This is only partially true, the vast majority of them has at least one big flaw that makes them unable to truly reach cuhrayzee levels of combat quality. Even the most rated ones like Vesperia and Xillia 2 suffer from some pretty annoying problems which if were fixed in a sequel it would turn those games into truly 10/10 material (They're still very fun to play though, and simply amazing as far as JRPGs go)

But nope, Namco decide to throw everything away with their last new entry which sucked no matter how you looked at it and an upcoming game which doesn't look too promising either
>>
I'm gonna beat these this year
>>
>>127136567
I have no room on my WiiU hard drive and I want a new hard copy cuz I want the Bayo 1 disc and every used copy of the game (around my area at least) don't bring it and its like $70. I aint paying 70 bucks for a used game.
>>
File: Yawning.jpg (19KB, 368x350px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning.jpg
19KB, 368x350px
I just beat the spider in DMC- is this what these games are like?

Most of what I've done has been super Resident Evil. Sort of just walking around putting keys in shit while organ music plays. This spider was the coolest thing so far because I learned how to Devil Trigger and I kicked his fucking ass. But other than that. Not really cuh-ray-zee.
>>
>>127141395
Yeah, even I'm just getting into challenge runs with Tales, you won't see me touch Zestiria with a ten foot pole just due to how inflexible its party management is.

I wish Narikiri Dolls were used more often in these games. You can fight pretty much anything in Graces no matter who you use because of it.
>>
>>127148547

Yeah check out the date on that one.

Maybe you can also listen to the beatles and tell us how the sound quality on the vocals is poor, and how the dumbasses only recorded in mono.

Later games are more complex.
>>
File: 1446007430897.png (368KB, 664x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446007430897.png
368KB, 664x606px
>10
is it time?
>>
>>127158325
It has come
>>
>>127160936
and so have I
>>
>>127161714
I'll laugh last
>>
>>127161787
cause /cgg/ came to die
>>
Just posting a patty solo I thought was good before the thread dies:
https://youtu.be/AqhC4o_E088
>>
>>127132637
>DMC5 comes out this year
so you want a 20% finished digital only episodic?
>>
File: 1445763649342.png (596KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1445763649342.png
596KB, 1012x1088px
>>127163772
>Less than 30 seconds in
>Getting hit
>>
>>127121234
Someone was making a pastebin about RE a couple of threads back, wonder what happened with that.
>>
>>127165843

It got posted but nobody added it to the OP paste
>>
File: Kumbha.png (254KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kumbha.png
254KB, 470x320px
>>127147095
The Bayo 1 add-on is hard copy only?

Man, I feel like a fool for not having my Wii U sooner.
>>
>>127136567
>now instead of making excuses and asking for others to spend their money and try them out. So until then, the game and any other supposed cuhrayzee game will remain as something everyone sees as dull.

Not him, but there's hardly any good footage out there because the Tales community and "high level" players on youtube just do solo challenge runs. Most of them play in a boring, safe manner and repeat the same BnB combo until a boss is dead . Contrast that with the JP combo videos that have some nice stuff in them sometimes, and most of it could be translated to actual gameplay. I've mentioned Xillia 2 in particular before and posted a few JP clips, it garnered a little bit of interest. I haven't put anything out personally because I have to practice more before I can put out something I find satisfactory, but it's entirely possible for someone to make some decent gameplay out of a few Tales games if that's what their aim is.

>>127134006
Are you GE?
>>
>>127174429
>Not him, but there's hardly any good footage
For the two I know, ToV & ToX, there's more than enough footage out for us to know whether or not those games have potential. Not sure exact what you're getting at. Even Donguri made a few combo videos for ToX2. Then there are people like this Brother Ougi guy I found from a simple youtube search and he plays every single Tales game. And then there's the ones I see on Nico. Whether or not you think their playstyle is the best or not means nothing, because they are at the least presenting the game at a higher level that gives us an idea or opinion on what the game has to offer in the form of cuhrayzee.

More important, my point was that if he or you and if anyone wants to get tales of series into /cgg/ stop talking about how it's got this and it's got that and start making some videos just like the rest of the tales community. Just like Donguri has been doing since forever. It' simple as that. By the way haven't you been talking about this since before VST6 and yet you still haven't release a single Tales of video? What are you waiting for!?

Look man, I know what some of the Tales games are capable of, but that's just me you and the other Tales guy. Enough talking, more high level Tales on my screen from /cgg/ by /cgg/ would be nice. I can't wait for your Tales of.. VST8/9/10/11/12 whenever the fuck it finally comes out. Goodluck anons and godspeed. Maybe if I feel passionate one day I will buy ToX2 and make my own video. But honestly I'm doing too much shit to focus on a 100+ hour JRPG at the moment.
>>
>>127171025

wrong, if you buy it on e-shop you can bundle it so you end up buying Bayo 2 half off and then you get Bayo 1 half off as well

source so people don't act fucking stupid about this

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12456/~/special-offer-for-bayonetta-2
>>
>10
>>
File: Vergil Fk OR Yeah.png (612KB, 1366x550px) Image search: [Google]
Vergil Fk OR Yeah.png
612KB, 1366x550px
>>127181121
Holy shit. Even the eShop site has Bayo 1 listed with the deal.

There is hope yet...
Don't you DARE do anything stupid, Nintendo
>>
>>127165843
It is done but these threads die too fast so no one's able to remind about the OP edit.

http://pastebin.com/4kd4xtTR
>>
is there this one retard that is keep making new threads?
>>127190140
>>
>>127190993
I think there are people retarded enough that can't find their general of preference and believe is dead so they make a new thread.

The best way to find this general is just search for 'cuh'.
>>
>10
>>
>>127193654
it is 10 again
>>
>>127101823
who is she.
>>
>>127097103
>Bayo 1, 2 in 1/3 the normal speed or something
sounds great
>>
>>127200368
They got vast graphics and sound improvements(Sound being very hard to do). Not long until games are working like normal.

If you want to pay $90 for Bayo 2 be my guest. Smash fags made it expensive
>>
>>127180074

>By the way haven't you been talking about this since before VST6

I didn't even play the game at that time. I entered with a game I actually care about.

>my point was that if he or you and if anyone wants to get tales of series into /cgg/

I only practice every so often and I stopped bringing the games up a while ago. I couldn't care less about earning cgg's seal of approval.

>there's more than enough footage out for us to know whether or not those games have potential.

If there's sufficient footage available for people to make an informed opinion already why are you being passive aggressive and bitching about people not posting their own gameplay?
Make up your mind.

>What are you waiting for!?
For you to learn how to read.
>>
>>127200250
Bayonetta
>>
AHHH http://segabits.com/blog/2016/01/01/rumor-sega-to-bring-games-like-vanquish-hatsune-miku-and-virtua-fighter-5-to-pc/
>>
>>127203742
>Resonance of Fate
Aw yeah.

Seriously, nice to know Vanquish is a "high priority" port.
>>
>>127203742
Vanquish is probably the only cuhrayzee game to be improved by M+K. Can't wait to play that game at a good framerate.
>>
>>127204965
always fucking hated aiming with analog sticks. Still got it for the PS3 anyway Hope Vanquish comes to PC soon
>>
>>127101823
Dibs.
>>
>>127115294
I feel the same way about the cuhrayzee I play.
Learning the tough techniques is the no-fun part. It can be fun at first, but if it's really hard it gets really frustrating and boring quickly. However once you "master" the technique, like say Guard Flying in DMC4, applying that to gameplay is really fun. It's just that you always have to get better or else the game will eventually get boring, but usually a harder technique is required to get better and therefore increase the fun.

Perhaps the bigger problem for me is time. It's limited, so for me that's really the only barrier to fun in this game. If it weren't for limited time I'd say I'd be having more fun than I am now.
>>
>>127200831
>I couldn't care less about earning cgg's seal of approval.
Oh, so you're not the guy that has been shilling Tales for the longest, the guy that has requesting for other people to try the game because due to his/her lack of recording equipment needed to produce cgg/ quality Tales footage? Then I'm sorry, anon.

For that anon...
Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play? You want other people to spend money on Tales and explore the technical sides of the game when you should be the doing it yourself, no? If not, then let this be the final time you mention Tales here. And to be honest, dude, I would LIKE to see more Tales, I would like to see it played at /cgg/'s level like you so claim that no one has done, and because I can tell you and the other guys share such passion for those games, it's time for you to put up or shut up. That's all I'm saying. I do not intent to come off as negative, I want you guys to JUST DO IT and quit talking about it! If anything I'd fully support you and your work. Trust me It'll be worth it.
>>127203742
RUMOR: Apparently every single seventh gen first era game by Sega is making it way to PC except for Bayonetta.

KEK.
>>
File: triggers.jpg (60KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
triggers.jpg
60KB, 392x500px
>RUMOR: Apparently every single seventh gen first era game by Sega is making it way to PC except for Bayonetta.
>mfw

goddamnit, well Vanquish is in at least, right?

>For that anon... Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play?

aaaah I'm not that anon, I just gave my cents the other day about the Tales series and their potential as it's starting to become a very common topic in /cgg/ (Though I still think that Tales-anon did an okay job at shilling the series for what it is).

As you correctly said, I like this series enough to be annoyed at those so called "high level" players who do self-imposed challenges in the most unstylish and boring way possible, showing like 5% of what these games have to offer, at most.
There are very few exceptions to this (mostly JP players) but with the exception of Donguri all of them are pretty much unknown and hidden beneath the depths of JP youtube channels.

That's also why I've been working on a few material and videos of my own, I even have some incomplete/Day-1 concept vids, and will start posting some webm's once I can come up with satisfying footage (gonna have to deal with phone-recording for the first few clips, though).
>>
>trying to find the thread
>some fag literally forgot to put /cgg/ in the subject field
>>
File: 1441021859976.jpg (1MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1441021859976.jpg
1MB, 7000x7000px
the fuck!? why wasnt this posted here? dmc5 confirmed.
>>
>>127218441
oops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSAydJm4SY
>>
File: TheTimeHasCome.jpg (108KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
TheTimeHasCome.jpg
108KB, 352x338px
>19:43
THERE IT IS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! THERE IT FUCKING IS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

DMC5 CONFIRMED MOTHERFUCKERS!!! FUCKING HOLD ME!!!
>>
>>127218441
>>127218518
>>127219583
because it's old news and has been posted before. Quality was shittier than this however

Uncle Reuben: I know rumors from guys/gals who know guys/gals at capcom...... no direct conversation, so no confirmation...... that there could be a Devil May Cry 5 within the same universe we(Reuben, Johnny, Dan) have portrayed in the past......according to the 2016 fiscal projections......apparantly, Itsuno is in talks about it..... all rumors......they may be bringing us back and not DmC:emo may cry
>>
File: putting_a_gun_to_your_head.jpg (75KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
putting_a_gun_to_your_head.jpg
75KB, 800x743px
>10
>>
>>127210325
>Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play? You want other people to spend money on Tales and explore the technical sides of the game when you should be the doing it yourself, no?
Except that I literally never asked people to play the games or buy some themselves. I don't know where you're pulling this from.

> If not, then let this be the final time you mention Tales here.

Why? Do you really think people will stop just because you said so? Anyways I'm not even the person that brought it up. The last time I did, I specifically stated I would stop posting other peoples stuff until I finished the post game and set up my NG+ run so I could record what I wanted too. This whole argument was pointles
>>
>>127101823
>pictures without the glasses

Fucking ruined
>>
File: 141215495.jpg (5KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
141215495.jpg
5KB, 249x251px
>>127213874
>>127210325

I even forgot how to quote the dang posts, yay me
>>
I just started playing DMC4:SE a little while ago and just got to Trish's campaign.

Is it just me or is she way more fun to play with than Lady? Any advice with Lady? She just doesn't click with me.
>>
>>127234178
Pistols>shotgun.
The fully charged shotgun may have more killing power, but you can do more things with the pistols.

Also the back attack is surprisingly fun and useful for dodging and to keep your style going.
>>
>>127234775
There are elements to Lady's playstyle that I like but she just seems too OP, derivative of other characters, and not designed well-enough for me. Then again, I'm pretty scrubby at this game.

By the 'back attack,' do you mean R1 + Back + O?
>>
>>127235512
That special attack is good too, but I meant the one with your normal attack button.

Lady is really not that great. I consider that she is a fun character to play as, but that's it.
Even Trish has more depth.
>>
>>127235754
Ohhhh the one where she tosses grenades? That's one of my favorite attacks she has. So much fun but I haven't even scratched the surface of that move's applications.

Is it funny that I literally took out like 85% of Dante's health with Lady's super move?
>>
>>127236003
In what difficulty are you playing? Also what super move?
>>
File: mel gun.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mel gun.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
>10
>>
>>127236386
Devil Hunter. The one where Lady tosses a bunch of grenades all around her. It replaces the Devil Trigger.
>>
File: 1450126401025.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1450126401025.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
I can't be the only one who thinks We Shall Wake looks really unimpressive. It looks so stiff and everything looks so weightless, enemies look so ragdolly upon hit. I can't imagine it being actually satisfying to play.
>>
>>127243713
>can't be the only one who thinks We Shall Wake looks really unimpressive.
You aren't.
>>
>>127243713
>We Shall Wake
kinda yeah
but experience that dev gets is very valuable. maybe we shall wake won't be a good game but his next projects will get better and better.
>>
>>127218518
Huh, hadn't heard that before. Sweet.

>D: It's kinda like the sighting of aliens.
>R: You wanna talk about aliens?! I know this is a Devil May Cry panel but we can talkj about aliens.

I fuckin' love this guy.
>>
>>127243713
It actually does feel pretty good, I like the crazy speed.
>>
>>127243713

I kind of agree. Looks a bit... Let's say, just weird.
Anyway, I don't want to shit on it before it actually comes out. We'll see.
>>
>>127247258
Unless they rework a lot of shit, which I doubt they'll do, I'm pretty sure the game won't change too much at it's core.
>>
File: emo_girl_gun.jpg (54KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
emo_girl_gun.jpg
54KB, 736x552px
>10
>>
>>127243713
there's a demo you can go play it right now
you don't have to speculate on how it might feel
>>
Can PSO2 be cuhrayzee?
>>
>10
>>
When's VST8? Why do we always take these long breaks?
>>
File: 1428804045697.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428804045697.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>127257750
Depends.
>>
Jesus Christ, you know your general is unnecessary as fuck if you go on large droughts of lack of conversation where the only posts are bumps.
>>
>>127262972
Whoa hi PSO2 anon! Didn't know you were still hanging around here.
>>
>>127265009
I'm probably not the same one you know. I rarely even post here outside of Shinobi shitposts. :^)

I feel it's a shame that PSO2 has so much accidental depth that relies on your connection over anything else.
>>
>>127262972
hey not-PSO2 anon what ship do you play in :3?
>>
>>127266630
I'm on Ship 6
>>
File: PUTT PUTT.png (85KB, 218x227px) Image search: [Google]
PUTT PUTT.png
85KB, 218x227px
>>127266913
awh nevermind then. Sick webm though
>>
>>127267489
I was thinking of transfering a character on a pilgrimage to another ship though.
Just not sure which character.

I got someone on 2 but she's way underleveled.
>>
>>127228309
innocence or hearts? and more importantly, why not the ps3 games?
>>
>>127099584
For sure
>>
>>127268115
if you intended to reply to >>127134006 (who is not >>127228309 ) then I'm playing Hearts, and I'm prefering it over the PS3 games because of a few reasons, to be precise I'm refering to the Combo Command accessory, which gives fightan-style motions and inputs to your moves, allowing you to access to your entire movelist during the fight. It takes a few days to learn to play one character properly this way, but it feels REALLY good after you do and then again, it's an extremely underused accessory for some reason, I've only ever seen one guy on youtube do a full playthrough with it.

Combine that with a battle system which allows for good mobility and combos, and there goes one of my favourite battle systems in the entire series, not to mention it has Iron Stance-breaking mechanics which are far more simple and less frustrating than in the Xillias/Graces for example

Don't get me wrong though, I still love all the PS3 games, I just don't play them as often because I can't be too arsed to turn my PS3 everytime I want to play them I'm kinda hoping to see them ported to PC, in the far future

if you didn't mean to reply to me then I'm sorry
>>
>>127210325
Wii u emulation will get us Bayo 1 and 2 in a few years. We already got graphics and sound working
>>
File: suicide-oldboy-x.jpg (287KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-oldboy-x.jpg
287KB, 1024x1024px
>10
>>
>>127277251
Old Boy manga is boring, same goes to the movies
>>
>>127262779

Because people have to recharge before their next attempt. Newcomers have all that much more time to level up.
>>
>>127264061

So about half the generals on /vg/

Man at least this general is productive and knowledgeable with a ton of great action games. /mgqg/ and /ksg/ have absolutely zero good reason to continue despite their liveliness.
>>
/vg/ in general is a mistake
>>
>>127280740
Nah. /vg/ was a great idea.

It probably needs a few tweaks
>>
>>127281450
no it wasnt. moot was too much of a fucking faget to do anything about this site.
>>
>>127281591
same could be said to mootwo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
What controller is preferred for these types of games?
>>
>>127287441
I prefer the Dualshocks
>>
>>127287441
ds4 baby, the stupid circle pad instead of individual buttons on the xbox gets on my nerves. dunno about xb1 controller, havent tried it.
>>
Hey guys, I need some help with DMC3's PC version.
I got it just the other day and when I tried to configure my DS3 it displayed an error message and I haven't been able to find anything on it online. Any ideas?
>>
>>127291586
xbone controller is pretty good, Im playing dmcse with it right now
>>
how would they make dmc5 better?
>>
>>127295932
make it finished, more weapon variety
>>
>>127296134
what about story wise?
or do you not care?
>>
>>127292418
what are drivers are you using? scp, motion joy?
>>
>>127296672
not him but they need to find a way to bring back vergil. also the person who did costume design for 4 shouldnt come back with how dante and lady turned out.
>>
>>127296672
>story wise
I've grown too old and too bitter and jaded to be a lorefag. Personally, I want to see the game set after DMC2 only because I want to see Dante having mad adventures with Vergil in Hell. explanation would be that Nelo Angelo didn't die in DMC1, instead he went to hell and became one of the new kings of hell after Mundus was defeated
>>
>>127297815
Id like it if kaneko came back and did more stuff for dmc
it probably wouldnt be too hard to bring vergil back, some adventure to hell could probably do it
>>127298482
well look at that, thats a pretty good idea
except I dont really like sad dante
>>
>>127298601
>pretty good idea
>don't like sad Dante
which makes it even better, Dante regains his happy cocky moxie from seeing Vergil again.
>>
>>127299945
would nero be along for the ride as well?
and thats how they give virgil yamato
>>
>>127300329
You'd play as Nero with Yamato first, then switch to Vergil later.
>>
>>127304349
Maybe Nero can have Vergil's wilder animations and moves from DMC4SE,
while Vergil himself can retain and build on his moveset from DMC3
>>
File: 1400470147036.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1400470147036.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Decide to get back into DMC4 after finally installing the Special Edition
>Forgot how much retarded fun this game is
>Try to look up old Truestyle video of Nero vs Credo
>Can't find it

I know a webm exists, and it used to be on Youtube but I think it must have gotten taken down. It just had a lot of table hopping, taunting, and the spear buster reversal. If anyone knows what i'm talking about I'd love to see it again and actually save it this time.
>>
File: 305-gun--pointed-to-head.jpg (34KB, 456x284px) Image search: [Google]
305-gun--pointed-to-head.jpg
34KB, 456x284px
>10
>>
why are we always dead
>>
>>127309059
Because the market is dead. If it's not DMC tier depth nobody wants to talk about it
>>
>>127310234
why cant we have nice things
>>
Any footage of pro DMC players hands while playing?
>>
>>127310356
I feel like it looks like what competitive smash players hands look like
>>
Looking at Inceet's Traditional I realize DMC4 has very shitty A.I. when compared to DMC3. This guy is doing whatever the fuck he wants. while in DMC3 he would have already gotten hit and had to re-due the run.
>>
File: 1448311036743.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448311036743.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>mfw everyone through hyena's entry was CT
>>
File: 1352621225579.jpg (97KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1352621225579.jpg
97KB, 1280x1024px
>>127305109
You're probably refering to Blaze's TrueStyle Tournament 4 entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnsyVt4IO5A

enjoy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-05-45-42.png (129KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-05-45-42.png
129KB, 540x960px
>>127313928
Thanks
>>
>>127314026
Hold on I'll fix it
>>
>>127314026
>>127314272
http://puu dot sh/mhX4L/81b71d7024.mp4

Right Click>Save as if it doesn't work immediately for some reason
>>
>>127314657
Thanks Fampai
>>
>>127243713
It lacks some basics used in game mechanics and animations throttling. They need to step their shit up.
>>
File: 1287338033849.jpg (22KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1287338033849.jpg
22KB, 704x396px
>>127218518
all according to keikaku eh capcom?
>>
File: aiw12sa.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
aiw12sa.png
157KB, 516x440px
I will never get over these games not being considered as Cuhrayzee. I mean look at this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpeqv4gPsUg

And then we call DMC1 the grandfather of cuhrayzee games in a time were MvC ruled over all. Kek.
>>
>>127318604

Fighting games are separate from cuhrayzee for extremely good reasons, anon.

Don't do this.
>>
>>127318604
Well you have to consider the fact that MvC2 is renowned by the FGC since its release. There's no point in focusing on a fighting game when it's sure to have an audience of its own somewhere in that community.

I do understand the rationale, though. MvC2 is combo-crazy, plus there is style to be had and made among characters like Dr. Doom and all.

But we gotta focus on the brawlers, beat-em-ups, 3rd person shooters, and hack-n-slash games.
The ones that put you in charge of a larger-than-life character, and let you improvise their combos towards a horde of tricky fuckers and the godly bosses that command them.
>>
File: Cant.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
Cant.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>127321649
So the reason MvC isn't apart of Cuhrayzee has nothing to do with the game, it is because there's another community playing the game? I'm not sure how I feel about this. I thought cuhrayzee games were ranked based only on their gameplay and nothing else. There's another community of players that exist among the games here, they're called casuals.
>>
would you hangout with beowulf
>>
>>127328013
nah, I would rather hangout with Nevan for potential sex, or Agni/Rudra as beer buddies
>>
File: smile-megan-fox-.jpg (238KB, 1600x1144px) Image search: [Google]
smile-megan-fox-.jpg
238KB, 1600x1144px
>>127329663
>Nevan for potential sex,

Were the old and dusty bats hiding her old and dusty vagina not a sign?
>>
File: gungirl.jpg (39KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
gungirl.jpg
39KB, 400x268px
>10
At this point even Satan himself has given up on whether I'm going to do it or not. And I think I'm out of bullets too.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (16KB, 242x244px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
16KB, 242x244px
>10

I can't save us anymore. THIS IS IT MANE. IT'S OVER AFTER THIS ONE.
>>
>>127339313

RIP in pieces ;_;
>>
>>127318604
>>127323702
you used these exact same pictures/gifs the last time you were here man, dont you have anything else
>>
man dmc4 sucks the fillers are annoying as fuck

ninja gaiden is better desu
>>
>>127328013
I'd rather hangout with doppelganger. He seems like the coolest guy to have fun with from the guys you fight in the game. Even his bossfight is fun.
>>
>>127318604

As sick as this is, no magneto in their right mind would ever do this midmatch, especially when cyclops or psylocke is sitting around the corner
>>
Oh. I thought the thread was dead for the past 3 threads. Why did you put cgg in the title?
>>
>>127318604
There's a lot of repetition in that vid bruh. I'm sure it requires lots of technical prowess but that's not cuhrayzee.
>>
>>127342629

Yeah, anon who made the thread fucked up.
Searched cgg, nothing found, thought it was ded.
Searched cuhrayzee and there it was.
>>
File: Bruh.png (657KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.png
657KB, 1024x651px
>>127340204
>>127341581
>>127342787
>MAG-FUCKING-NETO
>Doesn't understand the concept behind a stylish reset
>bruh
Bruh.

But I'll bite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9993gSuhyBA
>>
>>127343573
Not bad bruh. But I still think it should belong in the FGC. fighting games are well respected here, but we don't generally talk about them.
>>
>Is Killer is Dead cuhrayzee?
>How do I get good at it? I saw no info at the top
>>
>>127344591
So the game IS cuhrayzee. Since there's another community playing the game you guys brush it off.

What are you going to do if a new action title comes out with a lot of depth and there's a huge following from another community. Are you going to ignore it for the same reasons? That's what this guy >>127321649 said. That you ignore games with a community follow regardless if they're cuhrayzee or not. Are you with him or only with him for this one particular game, Marvel vs Capcom? Did you guys ignore Marvel vs Capcom 3 too?
>>
>>127346930
We don't brush it off, it's just there's other generals that focus on it.

Why would we discuss fighting games here when fighting game discussion is on another general?

The whole reason /vg/ exists is so that you can find specific things. A fighting game general exists. There's no reason to discuss them here.
>>
>>127343573

Again, when Psylocke, Cyclops or CapCommando is one button away get ready to get fucked

>Posting a glitch combo video like it means anything

sure, k. Im' glad this shitposting session is going the way it it is
>>
>>127346930

Stop being so autistic.
We don't talk about fighting games here.
This thread is for cuhrayzee hack and slash and action games in general.

There is a thread for fighting games, go there.
>>
>>127347410
>it's just there's other generals that focus on it.
>checks your list
Makes senses. But what about your Sengoku Basara. That's gets discussion in the East Asia Genocide General and Metal Gear Rising is discussed in the Metal Gear thread and Playstation 4 General.

>>127348103
>Posting a glitch combo video like it means anything
It's like you've forgotten that these games and your general only exist because of fighting games. This Action Game genre wouldn't even exist had it not been for games like Marvel vs Capcom innovating way back before any of these games. Everything in these Action Games is trying to be similar to that of a fighting game, you'd be a liar if you said otherwise. They use the same formula as a base and then change it into something else, but the fighting game parts still remain. It can be seen in the command inputs for activating moves as well as situational mechanics like jump cancelling and gatling. You also shouldn't act like these action games do not thrive off of glitches and exploits the same way fighting game do so, and they're even made by the same company.
>>
>>127349681
>rising discussed in the metal gear thread
>not sundowner
>>
>>127349681

They are heavily inspired by fighters and old school beat em ups, but they aren't the focus, and you know the video you posted was only achievable utilizing a macro controller, and not indicative of average marvel 2 matches where people still fuck up Sentinel fly setups even at the highest level of play.

By this logic those videos of Brawl being played in TAS or PM in turbo mode qualifies it for being in /cgg/ when you purposely know you're being obtuse for the sake of it
>>
>>127350037
The first one doesn't even use tools. I post the second one to show off the engine. And there's plenty of tournament matches online to watch top marvel players pull off some sick shit all day. By the way, aren't these action games on PC? There ARE. You don't even need a controller, all you need is the software. I could create a sick Metal Gear Rising combo video and you wouldn't even know if it was done by player or the software.
>>
>>127350710

you can TAS anything PS3/360 and above, the only ones you could TAS is DMC1-3, VJ, Basara, and shinobi. And you'd be spending an ungodly amount of time fiddling with frames to get it done

>Nobody would notice

I'm pretty sure we'd all notice, just ask Chibi.

That being said, fuck you for starting this and fuck me for responding half seriously
>>
>>127351307

>can TAS

*can't

now double fuck me for caring enough to correct myself
>>
>>127351307
You wouldn't even need all that when you can just write a script. You won't be able to tell the difference. I've done it before for Melty Blood and King of Fighters.
>>
>>127351656

you mean those 5th gen games?

Write a script for DMC4 and see what happens, I'm sure the angelo will always go to the right spot every time

I'm sure the mastiff in MGR will always try to hit you on frame 5,104

fuck off retard
>>
>>127352809
>fuck off retard
Damn son you mad salty after I did nothing but state facts about your genre and Marvel vs Capcom 2. You have anger problems.
>>
>>127349681
How about you go fuck some monkeys then. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for monkeys. Might as well fuck them.
>>
File: 1358517844501.jpg (26KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
1358517844501.jpg
26KB, 398x384px
>>127352809
>Write a script for DMC4 and see what happens, I'm sure the angelo will always go to the right spot every time

>he doesn't know
>>
>>127353352
LMAO yooooo these cgg nigga is really taking that cruuuhhrraayyzzzeee to the head. Fuck monkeys? Where do they even do that at?
>>
thanks for keeping us alive kritika/shitformers
>>
all of you shit in fighting games. keep fighting that scrub ass cpu you emo ass nigga. when you're ready come see me in that Naruto 4 since I know that the only competitive game you even play because its a action game. We can play smash too. I know you scrubs play that shit.
>>
File: is this cuhrayzee.jpg (14KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
is this cuhrayzee.jpg
14KB, 640x357px
>is this cuhrayzee?
>no
>but it is
>but we discussed it like a million times already
>but it is cmon
every fucking time
you don't get it
EVERY fucking time
same shit
again and again
at least it keeps this thread alive i guess
>>
>>127356767
Shinobi
>>
>>127356932
Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>127357496
godofwar
>>
>>127358281
Dark Souls
>>
>>127356932
Cuhrayzee.

>>127357496
Shit.

>>127358281
Crazy.

>>127358572
Hang yourself.
>>
>>127358572
darksiders 2
>>
File: 1438606958418.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1438606958418.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>10
>>
File: 1451655966222.png (408KB, 652x434px) Image search: [Google]
1451655966222.png
408KB, 652x434px
http://nerdist.com/bizarre-states-2-reuben-langdon-asks-are-aliens-among-us/
>Reuben Langdon Asks "Are Aliens Among Us?"
>tfw Dante's VA is both cuhrayzee AND crazy
>>
>>127359130
battle raper 2
>>
>>127359130
>darksiders 2

Cuhrayzee and Dino approved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnx5G9aT468
>>
>>127364782
>dmc4: spend hours and hours practicing air combos and have to spend more time learning other air combos
>ds2: press attack, jump, and mash attack for air combos. No strict timing involved. No practice involved.
I dunno. I like it when it's hard.
>>
File: 1428465575008.jpg (154KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428465575008.jpg
154KB, 450x600px
>>127364782
>dino approved
>>
As much as I want it to happen, what would God Hand 2's story even be about
Reverse Bayonetta where Gene now has to punch angels?
>>
File: Lady Dress.jpg (93KB, 345x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Dress.jpg
93KB, 345x600px
Quick question, /cgg/.

How do you go about installing mods on DMC4:SE? I can't seem to find the folders.
>>
>>127367796
Might as well.
What good is being a God Hand if you can't smack some bitch angels up?
>>
What's the deal with Lady in DMC4SE?

I honestly can't figure out how you're supposed to play her. I'm having trouble against the first boss, since I seem to be doing fuck all for damage.

I've since been playing with Vergil and I'm having a lot more fun.
>>
>>127374179
Deja Vu? This was asked recent, word for word.
>>
>>127374179
You mean this?
>>127234178
>>
>>127375040
Meant to quote >>127374802
>>
>>127374802
Different anon. I just got the game and haven't gotten to Trish yet. I kinda wish their story modes weren't tied together. Oh well. I'm having fun with Vergil.

Lady just seems odd. Like I wish there was some kinda follow up to her grapple move. And I wish she had more than a super slow three hit combo.
>>
>>127359006

>Shinobi and GoW at cuhrayzee and crazy but Kingdom Hearts extremely below

Not that I think any of them are technically impressive but dang that's a distorted perception if I ever saw it
>>
>>127367796

God Hand 2 story is easy.

Olivia gets a message from her presumed dead clan who heard she and Gene saved the world, half the game is spent traveling and meeting the new devas out for revenge, halfway through the clan turned out to be a trick and things happen.

Ezpz
>>
>>127375813
I'd put the first Kingdom Hearts below them.

The second one though, I'd put higher up.
>>
>>127376038
I want Gene to receive a letter from some asshole, and the letter just reads "you ain't shit".

And then he goes on a wacky adventure.
>>
>>127367796
God Hands story would be about Gene going full Saitama/DMC2 Dante as in he is so powerful that he is jaded as fuck because nothing is challenging to him. So he fights Allah, Zeus and whatever mythological God just because he wants to have some fun in fighting.
>>
>>127378692
Game begins with a tutorial fight against a demon lord that tries to be the new Angra and Gene beats him in 5 minutes.
In revenge he possesses Olivia and makes her finally cut off Gene's arms. The whole game is a kick only run.
>>
>>127379096
God Foot

I like it
>>
File: aza1.png (262KB, 501x477px) Image search: [Google]
aza1.png
262KB, 501x477px
>1000+1010+6
>still no playable azel
>>
>Finally pick up MGR
>About to fight le 9/11 man
Should I be scared?
>>
>>127384585
Sundowner?

Nah, he's disappointingly easy.
>>
The time has come and so have I

It's not time for this thread to die
>>
File: tfwkms.png (327KB, 498x477px) Image search: [Google]
tfwkms.png
327KB, 498x477px
>>127391035
JUST
>>
Hey, anyone have that one gif of Vergil in UMVC3? You know, the one with the guy's reaction.
>>
>>127394629
Yes.
>>
>>127397494
Thanks, anon.

Can you post it?
>>
>>127397634
jk lol
>>
are there any dmc3 vergil combos where he combos multiple 3x judgement cuts together?

i kept tryin' to do something but couldn't really get anything. i swear i've seen a combo where the enemy bounces off each of the cuts back to vergil
>>
https://youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=19m40s

DMC5 LITERALLY CONFIRMED
>>
>>127399483
why is vergil's va so fucking cool
>>
This is cuhrayzee right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spyzlzxUm-w
>>
>>127399483
>People who keep spreading this 2 month old video around on /v/ and act like we haven't seen it

Please
>>
File: Remember what we used to say.jpg (106KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Remember what we used to say.jpg
106KB, 690x1024px
>>127218518
JACKPOT!
>>
Last bump.

You're on your own now, going to sleep.
Stay alive lads.
>>
Practice practice practice
>>
>>127406640
No.
>>
File: v.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
v.webm
2MB, 800x450px
is vergil's round trip charge carrying over to judgement cut a style switcher thing or is that in regular dmc3se?
>>
>>127408271

Watch literally any vergil cmv?
>>
File: neroface.jpg (756KB, 978x840px) Image search: [Google]
neroface.jpg
756KB, 978x840px
>>127368474
replace arc files/place loose folders in nativeDX10/rom usually- if it's a voice/sound replacer then it's in the rom_pc folder.

effects are in rom/player, player models in rom/player/costume and cutscene models in demo/player
>>
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so it's could be true about what itsuno said.
http://www.mtv.com/news/2465590/rival-schools-capcom-vs-snk-remakes-rumor/

RIP DMC
>>
>>127409123
2012...?

>>127408851
haha, fair enough. that's what i get for not doin' my dang homework.
>>
no?
yes! every day my man
>>
why nobody made a thread on /wsg/ using the webms with sound?
>>
File: sad dante.jpg (17KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
sad dante.jpg
17KB, 457x396px
So what are your hopes for DMC5? Mine? No Tameem.
>>
>>127414161
Mundus comes back and completely destroys the shop in an assassination attempt against Dante. Dante is old (and is taunted by all the bosses for it) but at his strongest. The game takes place after DMC2, and EVERY character has returned, including Vergil, Nero, and Lucia. Nero is taught about Vergil from Dante and friends, and meets Vergil down the line.
Everyone comes together to defeat Mundus, and Vergil becomes a good guy (but still keeps his cocky classy attitude).
>>
>>127409123
>2012

also itsuno says he wants to make a new rival schools all the fucking time dumbass. wish he did though because project justice is fucking great.
>>
>>127414161
wild ride and wild stomp
more moves with the name "wild" in them
>>
>>127416431
Nero should get both of those, they don't really fit old Dante.
>>
File: r_dsc_8650.jpg (504KB, 1000x587px) Image search: [Google]
r_dsc_8650.jpg
504KB, 1000x587px
On Feb. 2, PlatinumGames will turn 10 years old.

Let's celebrate their birthday. They keep cuhrayzee alive.
>>
>>127417286
totally honest i don't really want nero back vs dante being super expanded solo char

...but i'd totally be okay if he came back and got a version of wild ride that acted as a followup to double down
>>
>>127417956
I really want Nero back, to be honest. Neither Dante or Vergil have anything like his Devil Buster sequences, and they really shouldn't anyway.
>>
>>127418570
I'd like them all back and for each to have their own individual story modes.
>>
>>127419467
I'd rather they had one story mode, with each beginning as the last ends, but once you reach that point you can swap characters on the fly.

>yfw Nero tosses up Yamato, jumps off screen, and Vergil jumps in to catch it
>>
File: 1446166866750.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446166866750.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>127420040
>>
File: 1445190682046.jpg (18KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1445190682046.jpg
18KB, 336x336px
>>127420040
>>
File: 1449274357322.gif (176KB, 346x341px) Image search: [Google]
1449274357322.gif
176KB, 346x341px
>>127420040
>>
>>127420040
The new kind of combos, holy shit imagine it.
> Launch enemy into the air as Dante
> Deliver blows and penetrate it with Lucifer countless of times
> Royal guard your way quickly down
> Swap to Vergil
> "SCUM" hit it with judgement cut
> Summon Swords just as its about to hit the ground, launch it into air

LITERALLY
UNLIMITED
COMBO
POTENTIONAL
> U
> N
> L
> I
> M
> I
> T
> E
> D

BITCH
>>
>>127422223
This is literally just a 3d version of MvC at that point
>>
>>127422340
Oh shit
I didn't think of that.
>>
>>127422340
or Sengoku Basara starring DMC characters.
>>
>>127422223
dante's round trip into
vergil's round trip into
trish's round trip into
nero/dante's SWORD PIERCE YEAHHHHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_20160104_013614.png (3MB, 1458x1094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_013614.png
3MB, 1458x1094px
>>127200706
>$90
you wot m8
>>
>>127422578
>Round Trip with Sparda as Dante
>Swap to Vergil
>It flies back, automatically turns into Force Edge
>Motivation meter takes a hit
>>
>>127422340
>This is literally just a 3d version of MvC at that point

I'm surprised you weren't attacked by wild dogs after saying this LOL
>>
>>127425553
But that's a good thing.

Somebody post the fucking gif already >>127394629
>>
>>127426353
According to your people that's not a good thing at all. It only puts more wood into the fire that is... action games are the offspring of fighting games and beat em ups. The children of /cgg/ doesn't like that because then they have to discuss mom and dad as seen earlier in this thread.
>>
>>127426634
>action games are the offspring of fighting games and beat em ups.

But they are.

Anyone who says otherwise is a stupid faggot.
>>
File: vergilface.jpg (241KB, 552x672px) Image search: [Google]
vergilface.jpg
241KB, 552x672px
>>127424678
yesss
>switch from trish to vergil
>motivation meter instantly tanks to 0

>>127426634
?
i've discussed two beatemups here before with some folks without any negative feedback- denjin makai 2 and avp
>>
>>127427065
>>127427229
Well there are people in this thread that get triggered by the thought of MvC being DMC's daddy. When really there's nothing wrong with that because MvC has been innovative over the years. Other non Capcom games too. DMC kiddies are so full of themselves that they X out daddy and prefer less things from fighting games. They want something original, something that started in action games only.

But regardless you have Sengoku basara with tagging and putting it also into DMC would be a confusion to the consumer that even I have to disagree with because they're still making Sengoku Basara games.

>i've discussed two beatemups here before with some folks without any negative feedback- denjin makai 2 and avp
Pretty sure you dodge those bullets. There's always one DMC kid ready to be disrespect towards anything that is inferior to DMC. And things that are far superior like MvC will get "ignored" by the /cgg/ community because of it's superior-ness. What other reason is there to ignore a cuhrayzee game? Their excuse is that another community plays the games. BIG CONTRADICTION!

Don't worry through, these DMC kids are now DMC old farts and there time will soon be up. That's when /cgg/ will grow into something more than just DMC. Until that time comes you need to be strong and have patience.
>>
DMC Kiiddies

2007 - 2010 All Dead.

ChaserTech - This kid is hella washed up. Only gets respect for uploading basic ass tutorials for games and that one DMC tutorial that he couldn't even make alone because he had no execution at the time and even now after all these years while he could make the tut alone he still not good enough with the character to reach god status. I did enjoy watching him grow through. You can see the growth in his older videos, now he's static. a washed up old man using his small credit to remain.

DulsionaryKiller - A man of great potential who doesn't ever take DMC serious. He's like kid Gohan from DragonBall Z. If you don't give him a reason to get better his potential will remain dormant as it has for years. He will retire from DMC without ever showing his real potential.

Inneet - He had one single spark of potential. Since then he has become a PotMonster. He literally enters just to fill up a spot and never cares about winning or innovating. A real POTMONSTER.

Hyena - A kid too in love with too much respect for the older players. So much that if effects his potential. He can't git good because of all his dick riding.

Donguri - This kid would appear to be the best thing since slice bread but once you watch him a few times you'll see it's just one big illusion. He's better off playing Japanese cultured games.

Sakaki - The LAST Remnant.

Dino - On Life Support. Plays games like Darksiders now.

Blowhard - He only ever got anywhere in the scene because he wanted to be Ramada's little bitch. Every since Ramada took notice then started pounding Blowhard's little butthole Blowhard no longer cares about DMC anymore. He's also a POTMONSTER.

New Kids, Not really known on the block kids and the rest of you - Literally wasting your damn time. You are years behind, you never git good, you always quit playing the game after just starting, you're more interested in gitting good at newer games because "fresh start". Open your eyes.
>>
File: viewtiful joe ending.jpg (35KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
viewtiful joe ending.jpg
35KB, 512x384px
>>127096658
Why is a game with lots of daring 3d flaws like godhand on that recommended list but a masterpiece like valdis story is not? And why even seperate "indies" from games with old name publishers?
>>
>>127427993
I wish capcom would give their street fighter games final fight-likes for the single player. Like tekken did a lot with force modes.
>>
>>127414161
DmC was dmc5, get over it.
>>
No one watching AGDQ?
In about two hours there's going to be a DMC3/DMC4SE speedrun, followed by a Transformers speedrun in NG+ Prime difficulty.
The guy speedrunning Transformers did a one handed run of Vanquish last SGDQ, that should be interesting to watch I guess.
>>
>>127430269
>valdis story
>assuming it's this http://store.steampowered.com/app/252030/
looks like metroidvania with basic strings

>>127430472
kek'd it's kind of surprising how many fuckers out there legit think DmC is DMC5
>>
>>127430647
The NG+ transformers run is pretty boring though, you just run around 1 shotting everything with an SS damage+ Gun.

DMC3/4 should be fun though because everyone can talk about why they're using shit, outdated strats and playing the game wrong.
>>
>>127427993
>>127429218
Ah. I see why some people might be against it when the advocate is someone of this kind of faggotry.

>>127430647
There a stream up somewhere?
>>
>>127431014
>There a stream up somewhere?
twitch dot tv slash gamesdonequick
>>
>>127430821
It offers a lot of styles and freedom. But please just ignore and continue to schlick to uncle dante.
>>
>>127432460
post content
>>
>>127431014
Let me just state some fact. Without this kind of mindset >>127429218 most real life Sports Athletes wouldn't get anywhere. Sometimes that negative feedback can trigger motivation into one. You don't think you're better than them, you have to KNOW you're better then them. But at the same time that type of mindset can do more harm than good too.

When you're playing a game and you start innovating, people take notice. Then, it motivates you to continue going. Your passion for the game might grow onto someone else, making them start playing the game. Sometimes when that player is about to start they will give a direct confrontation. That player might openly ask you for tips and tricks about the game. After you get them on their feet, they'll go off alone. But then they'll come back a lot better than they were before and are now on the same level as you are. This same player (if competitive) will now look at you differently, because now s/he wants to innovate.

Ok, now you have two great players innovating the same game. Original Guy might see his apprentice work and feel good about it, because he knows he had something to do with the players growth. The new player might feel the same, showing the utmost respect to the original player. This how innovation is somewhat lost, because there's no competition. It's like EA Games with Madden. There's no competition, so why innovate? Why not just release the same shit from last year with dripfeed content? Do you see?

Now reverse this attitude.

Original guy sees his apprentice's work, gets jealous and then hit the labs hardcore. And then BOOM! New tech discovered! INNOVATION AT IT'S GREATEST! He then puts that content out and reclaim his spot as the best player. Then apprentice get jealous and does the same. Now they are rivals, no longer friend, but can at least show respect to each other. None of that is present in the action community and when it is it's not accepted. Everyone wants to be friends instead.
>>
>>127430647
without knowing a thing about the routing for vergil ng, i assume that it's mostly holy water through fights to save DT to use DT'd rapid slash to boost through areas
>>
>>127436507
its mostly just judgement cuts and beowulf spins
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
>>127436507
>>127436949
DMC4SE run will start soon, and I'm pretty sure Transformers will be played one handed after this.
>>
File: Muh Speed.webm (2MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Speed.webm
2MB, 640x400px
>>127436507
>save DT to use DT'd rapid slash to boost through areas
>>
>>127437405
for real i am gonna be kinda sad if i don't see this + some really stupid distorted uppercuts killing bosses in literally one second

i just wanna see a vergil run where he's too busy to stop for jack shit and zooms away like the dang roadrunner
>>
>excited for run
>realise its just gunna be gimmicky shit most likely
>>
>>127437797
its a speedrun what the fuck do you expect, its not a 3 month in the works combo video, its abusing the most powerful shit possible to finish the game
>>
Is PvtCb one of us
>>
File: 1451551807542.png (173KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1451551807542.png
173KB, 500x297px
http://platinumgames.com/2016/01/04/an-update-from-the-scalebound-team/

FUCK

WHY?
>>
>>127437863
>Hit 3 times by Belial
I don't think so
>>
>>127437863
I doubt it
>>
>>127437852
dont lose your shit bro it was a small thought for half a moment before i came to that realization myself

ps is this normal difficulty? i figured virgils damage was going to be naturally op as fuck but this is something (still havent played SE)
>>
>>127438084
always remember anon
a game that takes longer to come out with be a good game
unless its duke nukem
>>
>>127438084

Kamiya is a hack and Inaba's games are better than his
>>
DMC4SE ON AGDQ RIGHT NOW!!
>>
>>127438084
Not really surprised to be honest.
>>
>>127438180
sorry :^) yeah its normal difficulty
>>
How motivated are you /cgg/?
>>
>>127438146
>>127438105

He goes on 4chan going by his twitter

https://twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun/status/683487694136176640
https://twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun/status/684006218860474368
>>
>>127438245

Yeah, there was no way they were going to release that shit in 2016.

They've shown nothing but that same gameplay area in the conventions. I had a strong feeling that this game was far from completion. It was barely even optimized to run at 30 fps.

I also remember Kamiya looking real nervous whenever he'd appear on stage. It's like he knows this game is currently in a shitty state, so he's wary of showing anything but has to do so to appease Microsoft.
>>
>>127438486
he's an /srg/ guy and drama mongering shitposter
>>
File: 1451879940509.png (104KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
1451879940509.png
104KB, 317x317px
>>127438706

That checks out
>>
>>127438706
>not loving drama mongering shitposters
where is the fun anon
>>
>>127438084
the later I have to deal with buying XBone (if at all) -- the better

>>127437797
DMC3/4 and Bayonetta speedruns are always disgusting and boring to watch

Not the case with DMC1 and NGB. Even Vanquish last year was pretyy cool.
>>
Well he just namedropped cgg in front of 107 thousand people
>>
>our boy mentions us on agdq

>//<
>>
INCOMING!
>>
>>127437863
kek lmao nice general lads
>>
SHOUTOUTS /CGG/ WOO
>>
>shoutout at AGDQ
you did it
>>
Enjoy the flood.
>>
FUCK YEA AGDQ
>>
Hello friends my name is david from agdq twitch stream, i just want to say hello and thanks for keeping CRAZY games alive, lol
>>
>>127439131
time for newfriends
>>
Newfags incoming
>>
File: 6.jpg (82KB, 728x648px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
82KB, 728x648px
is this le famous cgg?
>>
/vg/ a shit
>>
Greetings from Germany!
>>
>Choke king shouting out /cgg/

Not surprised.
>>
i've never played this game, how do I get crazy?
>>
Le newfags have arrived!
>>
at least he didn't specify what ccg was or how to get there.
>>
XD
>>
hahahahaha nice one cgg Kappa
>>
>84 unique IPs right now

We'll see what that actually does by thread's end. PvtCb you're an autist and a faggot
>>
File: determcir.png (140KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
determcir.png
140KB, 420x420px
hi hello nice general have a nice day! :3
>>
How do you feel about these chokes, lads?
>>
GREETINGS FROM AMERICA
MY DOG WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER
SHOUTOUTS TO CGG
LETS KICK CANCER'S BUTT
KILL THE ANIMALS
>>
anyone else here from agdq?
>>
Get a life nerds. When was the last time you touched a woman?
>>
Hey guys
>>
what does you auts think of privatecb
>>
Hey y'all, long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that my grandmother died of cancer two days ago and I wanted to give her a shout out! Love you Gam Gam!

Anyways, lets save those frames, kill the Kappas!
>>
Is this the famouse cgg? xD
>>
File: 1450329524431.jpg (68KB, 469x563px) Image search: [Google]
1450329524431.jpg
68KB, 469x563px
/sug/ & /GGxrd/ signing in

Just saw you guys mentioned on stream and came here to newfag a little.

You guys rock
>>
Do you guys like God of War? :)
>>
File: sakicounter.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sakicounter.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Sorry newfriends this is only for Oneechanbara webms
>>
>>127438793
>>127438706
>>127438794
>>127438486
"drama mongering shitposter"

where? ive been looking for quite a bit and i cant find much actual proof
>>
>le choke fat man shout outs to /cgg/

Holy shit, sucks to be you guys.
>>
Hello do you guys like videogames and Reddit?
>>
>>127439286
IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS DESTROYING MY CHILDHOOD
>>
File: 1344815614107.png (69KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1344815614107.png
69KB, 350x350px
The moment he mentioned /cgg/ I was like
Oh boy
Here we fucking go lads
>>
I fucking have been watching cinnamon forever. We discussed strats together and I even taught him some shit when 4SE first came out. Does he mention me? NO. YES I MAD!
>>
>>127439295
Last night. It was your mother.
>>
>>127439260
Don't worry, "You know who you are".
>>
>>127439336
*kissu*
>>
Is Metal Gear Rising Platinum's best game guys?
>>
your boy privatecb choking on a normal speedrun lmfao
>>
>>127439295
>touching a woman means having a life

Keep putting that pussy on the pedestal.
>>
File: 1448049662537.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1448049662537.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
Hello reddit!
>>
So what do you guys think about god of war? That is my favoritt crazy game lol.
>>
I learned knitting from grandma who passed away rec- ... uhm can you stop please?! ... anyway i learned knitting from grandma who passed away recently from the cancer and I would just like to give a shoutout to my grandma in heaven.

Please stop posting drawings of women in sexist clothes thank you. also stop saying rude words. remember to donate your money to stop CANCER!!!
>>
/m/ here. I was told this is a shit general that's mostly dead.

I hope you enjoy your ten minutes of popularity with that shittty shoutout. I enjoy curayze games by the way.
>>
>>127439278
kek
>>
Kick cancer's butt!
>>
>>127439295
New Year's Eve
Our hands touched when I passed her something
>>
>>127439336
>goofygoober
>>
Hey CUHREZY GAEMS, I love them but my hand is injured from too much fapping.

Thank you for having one of us speedrunning.
>>
>>127439361

At least this thread wont 404 before the bump limit

>>127439410
>I hope you enjoy your ten minutes of popularity with

We never asked for this
>>
enjoy your 15 seconds of fame senpai
>>
File: bird is the word (4).jpg (43KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
bird is the word (4).jpg
43KB, 680x510px
>>
>"speed"running on normal and doing a shit job at it

So this is the skill level of /cgg/ huh.
>>
>>127439443
116 now. Not as bad as I expected.
>>
>>127437863
you can have him
>>
I came here for the memes
>>
>>127439291
I am.
probably a lot of people actually
>>
>>127439523
I always knew cgg were shitters.
>>
File: 1429748393753.gif (902KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429748393753.gif
902KB, 400x225px
>>127439410
>implying we want popularity
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
>character action game
whats your onion
>>
so like why are people saying he causes drama? his twitter doesnt seem bad
>>
>>127439551
i came here to watch how nerds go apeshit
>>
>"strats"
>literally just mashing buttons
>stuttering while doing so
>promoting 4chan

Where were you when video gaming became a massive joke?
>>
This is the most activity you guys will get for the whole year, be proud.
>>
Hello CRAZY GAMES! Thanks for keeping speedrunning alive. Here's hoping DmC: Devil May Cry is at AGDQ next year!
>>
File: 1451847861913.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451847861913.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>/cgg/ is filled with fat balding men
>>
File: .gif.gif (89KB, 633x361px) Image search: [Google]
.gif.gif
89KB, 633x361px
>>
>>127439670

You mean 10 years ago? You're asking for a lot here.
>>
Greetings from Germany
My dad died of memes last year
>>
>>127439523
>>127439580
>zero pressure speedrunning a game in front of 100k people
>>
So this is the source of this asshole Tell him to be fucking proper and not putting Tr**ger warnings and joking bout that shit. Fucking shitlords.
>>
delete this
>>
hey /cgg/, huge shoutouts to you for singlehandedly keeping these games alive. lets kick cancers butt!
>>
>>127439759
DELETE THIS
>>
>>127439523
It's pretty spooky doing this shit in front of thousands of people, it's too be expected he chokes a bit.
>>
File: 1430114459216.jpg (371KB, 1889x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1430114459216.jpg
371KB, 1889x1830px
Who's you're favourite 2hu /cgg/?
>>
>>127439769
meme this
>>
>>127439759
agreed :\
so many toxic people on 4Chan ugggggghhhhh
>>
>>127439806
shut up private cinnamonkek
>>
>>127439707

Don't worry, I'm thin and balding.
>>
>>127439707

Most people who still play Ninja Gaiden and DMC are old yes
>>
>>127439759
Kill yourself, bitch.
>>
File: 4head.png (94KB, 273x397px) Image search: [Google]
4head.png
94KB, 273x397px
>>127439759
>trigger warnings
>>
How many of you people are regulars pretending to be newfriends
>>
Are we alive again?
>>
>Wow rude
>memeing out loud
>>
>>127439816
SUIKA!!!

petton petton tsurupetton!
>>
File: 1450987773327.jpg (234KB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
1450987773327.jpg
234KB, 1072x736px
>Shoutout to /cgg/
>Is actually shit at the game
I always knew you guys are shit at the game, and this stream proves it, all your talks of cuuhrazy and stuff and you get hit by shit on normal difficulty on every level
>>
File: ElderWhite.gif (936KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
ElderWhite.gif
936KB, 500x300px
So...you guys play UMvC3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_oAs6e2Zz4
>>
So how many of you failed to catch onto the fact he was the same guy that did the DMC3 speedrun for VST7? I see about at least one or two of you.
>>
File: 1448554963375.png (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448554963375.png
32KB, 300x300px
>Ambassador from /cgg/
>is actually shit at the game

More like Casual Gaming Group amirite
>>
funny that OP doesnt have /cgg/ anywhere
>>
>almost died to lasers

holy shit my sides
>>
>GETTING HIT BY THE FUCKING LASER

THAT DOES IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
wonder why he didn't do round trip stupidity w credo since credo can't deal with it at all- it kinda looked like doing round trip to stun would be more consistent vs. just waitin' around for him to make himself vulnerable?
>>
>>127440130
well that was kinda bad too...
>>
File: 1414093019231.jpg (13KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1414093019231.jpg
13KB, 342x245px
>tfw this guy is shit but still better than you

I've only got 50hours in DMC4, I do want to be cuhrayzee though
>>
So why are they allowing casual play throughs in a speed running event?
>>
You guys should let the /cgg/ die for a few days to hide the shame of this guy
>>
>>127440217
This guy literally does the same strat over and over again. You can easily be better than him.
>>
>>127440247
You clearly didn't see the Kirby games
>>
>>127440131
>funny that OP doesnt have /cgg/ anywhere
thats a good thing. op is a smart guy and foreseen that cgg will be mentioned

>>127440131
>>127440008
touche
>>
>>127440280
>this guy does the fastest strat that he knows over and over, what a shitter
does cgg know what speedrunning is tho
>>
>>127440249
I will wait for that gay one-handed dude playing Transformers
>>
>>127440249

He's a /srg/ guy, not sure why he did a shoutout to cgg
>>
File: 1432333129609.gif (4MB, 287x420px) Image search: [Google]
1432333129609.gif
4MB, 287x420px
Do any of you know the two turbonerds sitting behind him?

WHATS THE POINT OF THEM BEING THEM, ARE THEY SLEEPING? ARE THEY JUST THERE TO SLEEP IN FRONT OF 100K PEOPLE?
>>
>>127440280
To be honest DMC4 is one of those games you have to sink a lot of hours into to be any good. I was getting reasonably good at hitting exceed with nero regularly, but style switching on the fly with dante is way out of my league. I also never got the hang of jump canceling - I practiced a lot, and I just can't get it right.
>>
>>127440381
AGDQ became no fun allowed the last few years, in previous years the couch was there to help commentate or banter with the runners, now they have to sit quietly.
>>
>>127440381
carcinogen and cyberdemon531
idk why they even have a couch now a days
>>
File: 1434422738387.jpg (26KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
1434422738387.jpg
26KB, 280x330px
>tfw DMC3 will never get tainted by this autistic shit
Thank you plebs with shit taste
>>
>>127440345
>He's a /srg/ guy,
nice damage control
>>
>>127439759
cgg veteran here

just because someone plays our games doesn't mean we sent him, I apologize for his shitty representation of our real speed skills
>>
>>127440521
he runs dmc3 as well
>>
>>127440450
so thats what happened to all those 2hu fumos people I keep hearing about?
>>
>>127440521
DMC3 is cuhrayzee-ier but DMC4 is the better game

fite me
>>
File: 1435243250559.jpg (43KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435243250559.jpg
43KB, 319x310px
this is nice general
>>
>>127440574
have you done faster runs?
>>
>>127440606
Yeah basically, it became way more corporate and too big for it's own good the last few events. ESA (European Speedster Assembly) and SGDQ (the Summer version of AGDQ) are way more fun events, less focused on shilling for terrible charities and more about the runs / top quality bants.
>>
The rest of /cgg/ please don't sit like that guy.
>>
>>127440646

Not them but cgg almost never talks about speedrunning

being a speedrunner and saying you're from cgg doesn't make sense to me

if there was a cgg police he'd get arrested for using items
>>
>>127440614
DMC3 has better level and enemy design. Arguably better music.

I would actually say DMC4 is the mechanically superior game, but falls short in other areas.
>>
>>127440717
He just said he learned a trick from /cgg/, that's all he really said.
>>
>>127440450
Even in previous years, there were runs where the couch was just chilling there. They're meant to be co-commentators, but if the runner is covering everything himself, it doesn't really matter. Plenty of runs this year have had commentary primarily by the couch.

Though in this case, they're just on there because no one else is in the room, so they have nothing to say about the game.
>>
>>127440717
mfw I read /cgg/ daily and speedrun multiple /cgg/ games

AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>127440717
he said >our real speed skills so i was curious
>>
>>127440717
mr piss bottle is not a speedrunner either so we're both safe pal
>>
File: 2013-11-15_1209.png (211KB, 633x354px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-15_1209.png
211KB, 633x354px
Hey guys :) That streamer on AGDQ namedropped this place so I decided to check it out! How do I create a account for this place? xD So used to the reddit layout, upvote for anyone who can help me out
>>
>my wifes son

which one of you
>>
>>127440646
1h30m is like the average time it takes for anyone to complete anything but a very first playthrough
>>
>>127440680
It doesn't feel cozy because its in a gigantic convention-sized hotel. Before they were playing games in like a 20x20 foot room. Now they're playing in a ballroom.

They're a victim of their own success. Also they have to guarantee that the games they're running will be popular. That means only AAA titles. That means its more boring and samey.

The players are skilled, sure, but they're under so much pressure that it isn't fun anymore. They can't sit back and laugh when they mess up, they just cringe knowing that literally one hundred thousand people jsut saw them fuck up.
>>
>Getting hit by those little guys

That does it. /cgg/ should kill itself and never make a new thread again
>>
HE GOT CAUGHT BY A PLANT. WTF CGG?
>>
>>127440838

Trying too hard.
>>
File: that isn't comfortable.png (1MB, 1260x706px) Image search: [Google]
that isn't comfortable.png
1MB, 1260x706px
Whats wrong with this guys neck? Is he ok? Nice tits tho
>>
I'm not a crazy person, but on a real scale, how bad is he doing?
>>
>>127441093

5/10

There's been worse runs, he's just not great
>>
>>127441015
>That means only AAA titles.
That, and Super Metroid/OoT. Again. Do people just never get tired of those 2 games? At all?
>>
>>127441093
he's making mistakes that noone does when playing casually. hes doing pretty fucking bad

ITS NOT EVEN ON A HARD DIFFICULTY
>>
File: 1448486516128.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1448486516128.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>Oneshot mechanics in DMC4
>People complaining about the axe in DmC
>>
>>127441139
>>127441281

Is he known for this, or is it possibly nerves?
>>
>>127441326
>Is he known for this

Nobody from here seems to know who he is
>>
>>127441093
~5/10
if you are going to show your stuff to ~100K viewers you could try a bit harder
and if you are saying you are from cgg perform goddamnit! dont get hit by casual shit
>>
>>127441412
Well at least he isn't an attention whoring tripfaggot then
>>
>>127441302

Not that I'm excusing it but the axe is still worse and far from the only issue by comparison with that game's combat.
>>
>>127441228
I think those games are like tradition. Same with SM64. They're classic speed run games.

Also I just looked at the schedule, and I'm pretty okay with the line up.
>>
Just out of curiosity, /cgg/ veterans

How many hours would you say you sank into your favourite cuhrayzee game?
>>
>>127441457

we don't really have trips, it's not like fgg or whatever. though you can often recognize regulars from the webms they post because everyone has a slightly different style
>>
>>127441228
S-save the a-animals! Lol!

Honestly they're fine. The unwatchable ones are the 4 hour JRPG "speedruns" and the races. Races have so much shit going on and you can't appreciate how difficult the tricks are. Also they usually have shitty commentary.

The absolute, bottom of the barrel, WORST speedruns are non-NES Megaman games. They're boring as fuck, they're slow, they have the worst runners/commentary, and the games are ugly. Even WORSE is that they regularly have MMX races.
>>
>>127441430

>and if you are saying you are from cgg perform goddamnit! dont get hit by casual shit

He's not /cgg/ native, he's just giving a shoutout. Also

>/cgg/ not getting hit anyway
It's like you weren't here for the last three VSTs
>>
wheres de jojo crazy game
>>
>>127441458
>axe is still worse
>Charged up beowulf does 80%+ damage on a boss
>>
>>127441721
Vergil in general is hella OP in terms of damage output but he was added along with 2 other characters in a rushed special edition.
What's DmC's excuse?
>>
>>127441458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0egE6Xmxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFvnflEbxfA
>>
>>127441664

The was one on PS2 but I don't think it's crazy, I think it's like a slow beatem up or something
>>
>>127441721

Requires DTD and quite a good amount of charge time.

Axe needs a demon dodge which is easy as hell to get in a game like DmC and retains its broken properties over the course of one attack.

Of the two evils, Axe is greater.
>>
>Oneshots the boss
Cuhrazy and hard amirite
>>
>>127441916
The Part 5 one is a boss rush game, not crazy just pretty standard beat em up like you said.

The Part 1 game is a fucking mess
>>
>>127441970
WAAAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH
Kappa
>>
>>127439816
Best
>>
>>127442008

You're not fat, balding, old, or a manchild are you
>>
2 mins off his best with all those fuckups.
holy shit he's bad, and its not because he's nervous
>>
File: disgusted remi.jpg (664KB, 1141x1158px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted remi.jpg
664KB, 1141x1158px
>>127442295
how does it feel being a secondary shitter
>>
File: 40194430_p0.jpg (69KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
40194430_p0.jpg
69KB, 580x773px
>>127439816
The best

>>127442295 is cool too
>>
cringe fest goes on :^)
>>
File: 1450207217521.jpg (60KB, 673x525px) Image search: [Google]
1450207217521.jpg
60KB, 673x525px
>>127439816
>>
prepare for some prime one handed faggotry
>>
File: kokor.png (688KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kokor.png
688KB, 900x900px
>>127439816
The moest
>>
>large influx of spergs due to agdq
>liveliest it has ever been considering the last few weeks
shut it all down
>>
>>127442363
>how does it feel being a secondary shitter
>Posts remilia
Nice joke there
>>
>>127442359
Doesn't seem like there's much competition to be honest

http://www.speedrun.com/dmc4se#Vergil_NG_Devil_Hunter

Normal DMC4 has sub 1hr, but on Human difficulty
http://www.speedrun.com/dmc4#Human
>>
>>127442532
post youre lunatic clears
>>
>>127442601
Sub 1 hour is NG+ as well, mind.
>>
>>127442363
Why so confrontational, anon?
>>
>>127442359

Average time for this seems to be an hour ten minutes. He's okay despite all his chokes.
>>
File: fireworks.jpg (149KB, 302x850px) Image search: [Google]
fireworks.jpg
149KB, 302x850px
>>127442531

Don't worry, it'll go back to being dead and just you and me awkwardly trying to keep hope alive at 4 AM
>>
File: asa3.png (270KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
asa3.png
270KB, 500x477px
>tfw we could've had Mike representing us instead
Or fuck, just send THIS guy to AGDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO73g5HEIW0
>>
File: FOLLOW ME, SET ME FREE.webm (3MB, 675x540px) Image search: [Google]
FOLLOW ME, SET ME FREE.webm
3MB, 675x540px
>>127442798

We couldn't even make Bloodrayne fun
>>
>>127442798

>Choosing one of THE worst cuhrayzee games to speedrun, if not the worst
>Choosing GH for a speedrun over 4SE Vergil
>Nominating zanasob ever

You are this retarded
>>
>>127442909
>not aware of his Dragon's Dogma run
It's a perfectly fine game to speedrun, is decently popular, and Mike has a good PB in it.

>thinking you need to speedrun a cuhrayzee game to mention /cgg/
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1361612741999.jpg (18KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1361612741999.jpg
18KB, 250x248px
>>127442798
>Mike running God Hand
>with Zanasob on the couch commenting how everything that happens is "LITERALLY RNG"
>>
File: truly ko.jpg (68KB, 448x529px) Image search: [Google]
truly ko.jpg
68KB, 448x529px
>halfcoordinated's transformers is more impressive than the DMC4 run even if you don't notice he's using 1 hand
>>
>>127443585
I like HC but let's not pretend this game is hard to speedrun, you max out some weapons and hit charge attacks / shoot things for 1 hit.
>>
>>127443632

I didn't know about the 3 gun thing. I should really pick the game up again
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 60x60px
PvtCb here. Sorry for being bad. I was nervous as heck and I regret letting you down and misrepresenting /cgg/. I spent most of my time focussing on DMC3 and my play of 4 suffered. Maybe someday I'll have enough time in these games to be as good as you guys are.
>>
>>127443119

>Mentions zanasob in the same post and expects anyone to believe he wasn't talking about God Hand
>While talking about representing /cgg/

I know it's par for the course but Mike would just look extremely awkward mentioning an irrelevant game board that has more or less nothing to do with Dragon's Dogma.

You could still have gone for a better choice and said Pops with VJ or something. Given Pops' autistic knowledge I'm sure he could do it. And he'd do it for the best cuhrayzee game to speedrun too.
>>
File: Shitformers.jpg (231KB, 646x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Shitformers.jpg
231KB, 646x1078px
>>127443585
>transformers
>>
>>127443830

We decided it was though
>>
>>127443715

Don't let it get to you. It's rather likely half these guys are probably just being retarded on purpose and have no idea what they're talking about.

You did okay, I don't know what people were expecting out of a DMC speedrun. Probably style which is something you could figure is a stupid expectation just from common sense.
>>
imagine if you could get just as good as HC playing with one hand

now imagine playing on two controllers simultaneously
>>
>tfw havent played dmc4 in a while and now m shit
>>
>>127443798
Fair enough, I forgot about Pops.
also
>DmC not being the best one to speedrun
One shots galore and you can skip all the awful cutscenes.
>>
>>127443715

the newmemes filtered out quickly so it's fine
>>
>>127444019
I really wanted to pull of a great run but I'm just disappointed in myself after that.
>>
File: round-trip.jpg (40KB, 590x439px) Image search: [Google]
round-trip.jpg
40KB, 590x439px
>>127443715
why didn't you throw round trip vs credo and the red orb crystal thing (does it give you more red orbs than beowulf?)
is it slower/less optimal?
>>
>>127443978

>We decided it was though

Literally who is this "we" you refer to in this particular instance.

Transformers and Korra just got added on there by some guy who decided to renovate the list and everyone else was just "yeah whatever." Korra is a terrible game all around for style despite its just-barely-accountable combo system, which isn't even all that well put together and has absolutely no application outside the training room.

Nobody found any tech whatsoever for Transformers. And it's not that I even care that much about either game being on the list but don't pretend everyone just took it in with open arms.
>>
>>127444186
>>127443715
Someone was saying the game can be done in under 1 hour and the current record sucks, what do you think of this?
>>
>>127444190
Round trip isn't as useful as Heavy Rain Swords and he staggers backwards a bit during it which can make you miss your punch. Also Distortion Beowulf is the most efficient for red orbs
>>
>>127444228
>Nobody found any tech whatsoever for Transformers

I'm not doing this again. You just need to accept people occasionally talking about transformers, mgr, tw101 and things like that
>>
>>127444186
I agree with the other guy. Honestly, I thought it was ok. Sure you choked a few times but it wasn't terrible or cringey by any means. As far as the whole AGDQ goes, you didn't embarass yourself or anything, the run was fairly average.
>>
>>127444228
>let's make the dead general even more dead

Once in a while people will discuss those games, deal with it nerd
>>
>>127444363
>As far as the whole AGDQ goes, you didn't embarass yourself or anything

Yeah you should have seen that block from fire emblem to L4D2
>>
>>127443798
>You could still have gone for a better choice and said Pops with VJ or something. Given Pops' autistic knowledge I'm sure he could do it. And he'd do it for the best cuhrayzee game to speedrun too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6BZoIWz94
>>
>>127444331
ahhh, yeah that makes sense.
regardless of how you feel about it, good shit w/ playin' for charity and whatnot
>>
>>127444325
My record isn't that good but sub 1 hour is impossible with current load times on Devil Hunter. Maybe if a new skip gets found or I figure out how to do lostfeather's M7 skip on PC it could happen but that'd still require a very, very good run
>>
>>127444345

>You just need to accept people occasionally talking about transformers, mgr, tw101 and things like that

I do. Hence the part where I said I don't care about Transformers or Korra being on the list.

They can talk about it all they want and that's fine because it's a Platinum action game, so it's going to be natural for people to discuss it here. That wasn't the point of what I was saying.
>>
File: 1384283732655.jpg (28KB, 196x293px) Image search: [Google]
1384283732655.jpg
28KB, 196x293px
>>127443715
Don't worry about it bro. If anything the worst part of the run was the silence and shitty atmosphere. You shoulda had more fun with it. Then again, fun is no longer allowed at GDQs.
>>
File: 888.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>127444345
>Implying transformers, mrg, or korra are anywhere near the level of w101
>>
File: so thirsty.gif (506KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
so thirsty.gif
506KB, 500x375px
>>127444783
Kamiya is a hack
>>
>>127444867

Sadly still the only competent action game dev left in the whole of video games. The force that made Platinum significant and the only force keeping it up as competent in any regard.
>>
transformers is literally so fucking easy that a disabled guy can speed run it on the hardest difficulty. Shit fucking game.
>>
>>127445015

Inaba is better and also has a 2hu name
>>
>>127445182
guy runs vanquish my man
>>
That indian nerd behind HC is a fucking idiot, chuckles at every stupid joke.
>>
>>127445182
that guy is better showman than our representative
>>
>>127445219

>Not knowing the difference between a producer and a director

m8 that's Shinji Mikami you're thinking of. And if The Evil Within is any indication, he's fallen off on his wankbank fantasies of reliving his success that was RE and RE4, which just isn't happening again.
>>
>>127445472
>Talking shit about cool guy Vulajin
You are the idiot anon
>>
>just when you think the shitters that spawned from /agdq/ are gone, we talking about Transformers, Korra again

game barely has depth, it's one of the most grindy games out there. Move on with your fucking lives already.

>caring/not caring about the shitty recommended list/image

somebody just remove/replace that Imgur for fucks sake
>>
>>127445530
>he fell for the evil within is bad meme
>>
File: Brea.jpg (14KB, 315x223px) Image search: [Google]
Brea.jpg
14KB, 315x223px
>>127445015
>Sadly still the only competent action game dev left in the whole of video games.

There's still Itsuno and his team, one can only hope they finally get proper budget and devtime to make a game that will be the next coming of Christ
>>
>>127445015
What fucking sucks is plenty of devs COULD make decent action games if they actually tried.

But it's too easy to just make some really simple and shallow mechanics and then just rely on set pieces and scripted shit for cool moments.
>>
>>127445942

Not what I said but if you want to believe it then more power to you
>>
>we're back to being dead

Feels comfy family
>>
>>127445665
>somebody just remove/replace that Imgur for fucks sake

When will cgg add Onechanbara, those 2D beat em ups and the Tales series? And Kiritika too :^)
>>
>>127447584
Just wait for KH3 to come out
>>
>>127447707

I've never played KH except like an 1 hour of the first one. Do you really think the combat is going to be good?
>>
>>127443715
I'll be honest.
I didn't like your run but hey
You shouldn't care about my opinion or someone else's.
Do what you love doing, give zero fucks, have fun
Cheers
>>
>>127446361
>Brea

Nigger that's no Breatoal.
>>
>>127447863
I think it will be fun
They're basing the gameplay on KH2's, and even though KH2's combat isn't complex or anything it does have potential. Combos are surprisingly freeform since you can customize them based on what abilities you have equipped, and you can use summons, limits, magic, etc and now we have weapon transformations. Best case scenario it's going to be transformers/korra-tier.
>>
>>127447863

Not him but I think KH combat is good for reasons that have next to nothing to do with depth.

I think the ability to make an action game a good button masher is commendable by itself since there are so many offputting and boring tropes that the devs can use to their developmental favor, which casuals will just eat up anyway because they like anything mediocre. KH takes about half those tropes and puts a rather excellent spin on them making them actually fun.
>>
>>127448481
Yeah KH2 doesn't have much in the way of mechanical depth, but it's still pretty satisfying to play.

It's kinda button mashy, but you do have enemies and bosses that require you to mix up your strategies and actually think about things.

Although I'm not a big fan of the combat that was in BBS and 3D, so I'm definitely hoping the combat is more like 2. 3D was pretty shit, honestly. Enemies and bosses were just punching bags and there's no fucking hitstun in the game, which means that doing combos is never a good idea, since you can just be hit out of it.
>>
>>127449167
3 has already been confirmed to use Flowmotion, so combat is definitely going to be shit.
>>
>>127449437
I'm not against flowmotion. It's not even that bad in 3D.

It's just that everything else about the combat was shit.
>>
>>127448296
it was tactically placed ruse and you ruined it
>>
>>127443715
Getting that shout out for /cgg/ was awesome, even if your run ended up a bit cringey at parts. Plus you actually went out and did it. You should be proud.
>>
>>127449437
The problem wasn't Flowmotion, it was making bosses randomly break out of hitstun and Baloon/Surge making physical attacks obsolete.
Now, imagine if you had lock on directional attacks and less floaty aerial combos that you could extend with a JC. KH is now DMC-lite with GH's square button.
>>
>Kingdom Hearts 3
>Any Kingdom Hearts
>Any Square Enix games
If you can name one action game made by Square Enix with cuhrayzee depth I will Paypal you idiots some money to buy your shitty Kingdom Heart 3.
>>
>>127450472

literally nobody is saying it's deep
>>
>>127450472
No one is saying it'll be cuhrayzee. Just that it'll probably be a decent action game.

Also Nier: Automata is having the combat done by Platinum. So there will possibly be a cuhrayzee Square game.
>>
>>127450472
Square did try at one point to takeover Tecmo, so there's that. Now I'm curious how they would have handled NG.
>>
>>127451125
>there will be a cuhrayzee square enix game
>but it's not made by square enix
If you can name one action game made by Square Enix
That reading comp
>>
My best friend visited me for a week over the holidays and we marathoned through DMC2 and then 3. Holy shit am I glad I didn't decide to play through the series in chronological order
>>
File: 168833672.jpg (8KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
168833672.jpg
8KB, 221x221px
Good run PvtCB

There's a lot to improve still, so keep running!
>>
>>127451345
The combat is done by Platinum.

Everything else is done by Square. Square has creative control over the game. Therefore, it's their game.
>>
>>127451804
So it's a Square game, but the action in the game isn't made Square? And yet it's still a Square game, but... the action isn't made by Square made by Square game? So a not made by Square made by Square game. Got it.
>>
>>127453141
Are you autistic, story, planning, characters, world design, dialogue etc. everything else is done by Square, Platinum is doing the combat.
>>
>>127453141
I don't know how to explain it more simple.

Square is doing the story, graphics, world design, etc.

Platinum is doing the combat.

This is not a hard thing to comprehend. Square called up Platinum and said "we can't make action combat for shit, come do it for us and we'll give you a bunch of money".
>>
>>127453478
Does any of that shit outside of the combat matter to /cgg/?
Does any of that shit you're saying matter to me?
>Are you autistic,
You should ask yourself that same question, and you still haven't named one game Square Enix develop that has depth. Fuck outta here with your shitty logic.
>>
>>127453992
No one claimed that any Square game had depth, idiot.
>>
>>127453992
I didn't claim any Square Enix game had depth and I dunno why you even care about that.

In fact you're right, none of that shit matters at all, nor does it matter that Platinum are having any hand in it. It's either good or it isn't, the company is irrelevant.
>>
>>127454093
No one had to claim anything. I saw a bunch of retards discussing Kingdom Hearts like that shit is fucking GOLD or something and decided to make fun of it, and your Kingdom Hearts Idiots Defense Force responded very quickly.
>>
>>127454719
No one said anything remotely close to that.
>>
File: AAAAAed.png (115KB, 242x315px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAed.png
115KB, 242x315px
>>127454719
>like it was gold
>most of the posts were criticizing KH's combat and saying that it was only above average
>like it was gold
>>
>>127455073
You're right. Why are we even talking about Kingdom Hearts? WHo the fuck brought up Kingdom Hearts and why? Square does not have a cuhrayzee resume, so how the fuck did we even get this far.

And which one of you motherfuckers is going to keep bringing this shit back up as we edge closer to Kingdom Shitters 3's release?
>>
>>127455560
I'll be sure to bring it up every day, just to piss you off.
>>
>>127455560
We got this far because you kept moving the goalposts
>>
File: bihXm.gif (945KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
bihXm.gif
945KB, 245x300px
>>127455725
My addiction to you will get worst with each time I use you. Eventually you won't be good enough for me. I'd suggest we take it slow so it'll last longer. Alright?
>>
DelusionaryKiller - Perfect gameplay with music and visuals as bad to match as inverse
Blowhard - Modern Ramada sentenced to an eternity in M6
ChaserTech - Broken controllers forever
incneet - 1000 apm
Mike Kob - is proud of being good at a game based entirely on literally rng literally rng literally rng literally rng
Alps - We'll see 1-3 in about 86 years
Dan - Death Shudder
Trax - guillotine throw montage as i play unfitting music
Dosh - ghetto sengoku era featuring lots of matsunaga and fuuma
Yoshesque - foreman products trample vst7
Sotherius - the most stylish dog ever known to man
Pops - best taste in music as you experience porn and crack at the same time in the form of VJ gameplay
PhantomResonance - laziness epitomized
JetmanLags - really wants to be the little girl
Saur - Continually stuck in a time loop of week 1 material and testing but his memory keeps resetting every time he passes that point
XLHG - disappointingly average

does that sum up everyone?
>>
>>127439350
fuck off
>>
>>127457318
Man, I miss the Skype chat
>>
>>127453763
>"we can't make action combat for shit, come do it for us and we'll give you a bunch of money".

I imagine this is how every Platinum deal comes about.

>No one calls Capcom
Ayyyy
>>
>>127457619

who are ya and why'dja leave
>>
>>127457871
Well, getting Platinum also has the added benefit of them being a smaller developer, and thus cheaper.
>>
File: 542432.jpg (77KB, 784x719px) Image search: [Google]
542432.jpg
77KB, 784x719px
>>127457619
git back ya dummy
>>
>>127457318
>Dan - Death Shudder
that bad huh? And I thought I was obsessed with Azel
>>
>>127457318
But I don't want to be the little girl.
>>
>>127457318
>not on the list
feels good
>>
>>127457318
lolled
>>
>>127457318
Now do the same for their anonymous counterparts.
>>
where the gifs at?
>>
File: what year is it.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what year is it.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>127468195
>gifs
>>
DID I MISSED THE STREAM?
>>
>>127441545
far more than a thousand

>>127441619
This basically

>>127443715
No problem, I bet a few were trolling but there's no doubt that some members of CGG are against speedrunning. In my case, I can respect speedrunning (unless it doesn't get too ridiculous, such as going through heaven and hell mode with Ebony and Ivory) but am not a speedrunner myself.
I am willing to watch different ways of playing the game, although obviously I admire cuhrayzee play more than other styles, I dont consider other styles anywhere close to shit.
>>
>>127444517
Eh, if you are calculating that one hour is impossible based on known strats, that's a shortsighted way to see it. You don't know the potential time saves based on new strats that you don't know. Regardless, I don't like going for milestones, because quite simply, sometimes certain things save much more time than you think, while others don't save as much. Time optimization is extremely complicated. Honestly though, that's not how I want to play these kinds of games, and that's why I'm done with it.

- Former DMC1 speedrunner
>>
>>127458240
>>127459450
Horus Life happened for a while
>>
>>127471024
>Eh, if you are calculating that one hour is impossible based on known strats, that's a shortsighted way to see it
How the fuck else is he meant to calculate it? You can't theorize a time based on unknown strats
>>
>>127439848

>most people who play Ninja Gaiden

Nope, I'm 21
>>
>>127443715
Don't shout-out /cgg/, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>127477584
>Nope, I'm 21
>Not playing CallofMountainDewty

What a fucking outlaw scum you are. Betraying your own family.

fun fact: you were like 7 or 8 when NG on the xbox came out.
>>
>>127439707
I'm fit and fairly good looking, also good hair though sometimes I rip a few of them out due to stress, wanna hang out bby, maybe play some cuhrayzee games together?
>>
Got DMC4se as a gift on PC, have a question for you guys.

Is there any way to make it so that the controls stay the same regardless of camera orientation? I'm very used to MH and having it so that no matter which way the camera is facing Left + Roll always rolls my character to their. Basically executing an attack that would require you to press Down + Attack if the camera was centered behind your character will always make that attack come out even if it's facing the front, if that makes sense.

Is it just something I'm otherwise going to have to get used to? With my character's orientation to the camera constantly changing I'm constantly getting hit because I meant to roll but Left was actually Back in that instance or something. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>127483821
Lock on, actions towards enemy, it's something you need to get used to.
>>
File: 1400520489541.gif (482KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400520489541.gif
482KB, 500x500px
Ok /cgg/ post your tier-list for cuhrayzee game battle themes
>>
>>127486204
I really like dmc4s battle theme
>>
>>127486347
recently became too much of a fan of Bayonetta 2's Tomorrow is Mine and Moon River Climax Mix
>>
>>127486693
I need to play bayo2
sadly I havent had the money to buy a wiiu
>>
>>127486693
Both Bayo games have great battle themes.
>>
>>127483821
Nah controls are always directional so you pay attention to where you are in relation to the enemy
You're invincible for the ascent of a jump so just neutral jump through attacks for now. Later you'll get other moves with invincibility and you can start integrating those more
>>
>>127486204
Yet Oh See Mind, always motivates me and music itself perfectly capsulates the zany insanity of God Hand.
Devil May Sly comes second
followed by Devils Never Cry and Shall Never Surrender
>>
hello page 10, been a while
>>
>>127492065
>been a while
>>
>>127096658
That's an actually fucking good costume and cosplay.
>>
>>127111227
Which are?
>>
My ban has been lifted.
I'm gonna shitpost all over you guys!

>>127486204
Taste the Blood
Now You've Really Crossed The Live

Yes, I like them
>>
>>127486204
i'm pretty boring as every single mix of devils never cry is my #1

especially the one in the DMC3SE trailer that starts with divine hate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmeMu8qb_t4
>>
>>127486204
One of a Kind is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOVPc3nfMBY
>>
>>127479145

No

Ninja Gaiden came out in 2004 for the xbox. I remember it because I got my xbox the christmas of that year with NG, and I was 10. Been playing the games since then, so technically been playing NG for around 11 years although I've only been playing it seriously for around 5-6 years
>>
>>127111227
>How does one decided
for me, it was the ones that don't make my thumbs, hands and wrists want to commit seppuku. God Hand and Ninja Gaiden for now.
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
The end.
>>
File: trishface.jpg (727KB, 1047x698px) Image search: [Google]
trishface.jpg
727KB, 1047x698px
>>127505498
don't count on it!
>>
>>127506276
Who's this guy?
>>
File: sip.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
sip.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>127506532

Lighting from the hit series Final Fantasy 13 by Square Enix
>>
>>127495339
I love me some chocolate too.
>>
File: ladyface.jpg (164KB, 407x425px) Image search: [Google]
ladyface.jpg
164KB, 407x425px
>>127506532
it's everyone's favorite character, trish
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
Lost everything on my old hard drive. Post all cuhrayzee webms, gifs and images you've got.
>>
>>127516925
>>
Someone post those poorly drawn NG comics complaining about the end of the game and saying "goddammit itagaki i hate you"
>>
File: re6sliderocket.webm (3MB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
re6sliderocket.webm
3MB, 528x297px
>>127516925
oldie + conversion from a gif but i still like it
>>
File: NGB.gif (125KB, 410x3356px) Image search: [Google]
NGB.gif
125KB, 410x3356px
>>127517152
>>
File: NG2.jpg (219KB, 408x2948px) Image search: [Google]
NG2.jpg
219KB, 408x2948px
>>127520190
>>
File: 1430794505778.png (107KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
1430794505778.png
107KB, 291x287px
>>127520190
>nope just three bosses lol
>>127520835
>three bosses again lol
>>
>>127148547
wow are you posting from 2001? holy shit 15 year old game that is considered the most tame entry in the series, you must be some super godlike player!
>>
File: ladyface2.jpg (159KB, 388x466px) Image search: [Google]
ladyface2.jpg
159KB, 388x466px
welp, good night amigos
>>
File: home ech.jpg (142KB, 301x850px) Image search: [Google]
home ech.jpg
142KB, 301x850px
>>127525249
thanks
>>
File: za warudo.webm (1B, 486x500px)
za warudo.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>127516925
>>
File: unbelievable pie.png (529KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable pie.png
529KB, 800x744px
>>127530021
>that ending
>>
>>127530021
Thanks anon. More?
>>
File: 1425408440454.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425408440454.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>127533316
>>
File: 1425524032332.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425524032332.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>127533316
>>
>>127517152
will you ask for this every thread? do we have to make a pastebin for it too?
>>
>>127534606

I could ask for them next thread
>>
File: 1449332944974.png (101KB, 316x259px) Image search: [Google]
1449332944974.png
101KB, 316x259px
>Tfw your improvement is much more rapid than initially assumed
>In just a matter of a month or few, this rate of development would put you at top ability for that game you're playing
>But your computer is a toaster and you're under poverty standards so you need to take breaks which greatly hinders your real potential

It hurts /cgg/
>>
>>127545139
fuck you let it die
>>
>>127542002
how is this amount of faggotry possible?
>>
>>127542002
Get a job? Buy a better toaster?

>>127548219
Answer: Bumfags. Welcome to CGG: Port Begging Edition. Bayonetta on PC Edition. I can't afford a 60 dollar Xbox360 Edition. We didn't support the games we love Edition.

And... Let's attack this anon(me) for pointing out our flaws Edition.

Same bums, different day. CGG is such a poverty lifestyle. The more you git good in games, the less you git good in life.
>>
>>127550939
>The more you git good in games, the less you git good in life.
Fuck.

I'm gonna make the next /cgg/ thread and paste that in.
I wish I liked Dota 2 or one of those shitty games.
>>
>>127550939

>Get a job? Buy a better toaster?

saving for it

>>127548219

what's your deal
>>
Is Onikira any good? I remember some anons posting it when it was in early access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFpLUF3XQqs
>>
>>127556305
Nigga we got Mirage Rainblood. Why in THE fuck would you want to play some crappy optimize game name Onikira.

To be honest, it's like a 2D DmC, which triggers hatred towards the game. I think good can out of the game but again... DmC.
>>
File: 1428016720952.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1428016720952.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>tfw was banned for 24 hours so i didnt get to shitpost during the dmc4se agdq run
>>
File: 1352414879995.png (314KB, 368x447px) Image search: [Google]
1352414879995.png
314KB, 368x447px
>>127559045
Serves you right
>>
>>127559045
What did you do anon. Tell us on the next episode of CGG Discuss. That reminds me, what happened to the VST7 aftermath podcast? I was really looking forward to hearing you nerds talk about stuff. I can't keep listening to Blowhard talk about the DMC3 greats on my way to work everyday. I need more cgg content.
>>
File: 1451883678737.png (334KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451883678737.png
334KB, 600x800px
Share your ideas for a new DMC character
>>
>>127561494
works for the president, has experience fighting the undead, uses two guns
>>
Is there a mod that lets you switch characters on the fly like you switch weapons for SE?
>>
>>127561494
As your picture implies, it's time for a serious female protag- Nah it would not work. She'd be better off as a playable character, which then I'd say we may as well get Complete Trish instead. Trish with her own set of tools like in UMvC3. We don't need another character right now, we have NERO. Again, as your picture implies.
>>
>>127562208
I would want to see a genderbend Dante just for shit and giggles
>>
>>127563098
So, bayonetta?
>>
>>127562208
>>127563098
Just play Bayonetta you dicksucking retards.
>>
>>127563265
But I want to see them interact.
That would be the funny part.
>>
File: 1451886285467.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451886285467.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>E3 2016
>Two figures come on stage
>Johnny, Reuban, and Dan come on stage in their characters outfits
>A giant style meter drops down and hangs above them
>Beside it Capcom interns holding a rope attached to it
>The JRD start fighting each other while
>Taste the Blood starts playing
>The interns pull the role increasing the style meter
>It hits SSS
>Fireworks shoot out
>The theater catches fire
>DEVIL MAY CRY 5 | 2017 comes on screen as people are screaming and dying
>>
>>127564280
Anon please, it's not good for your health.
>>
>>127564280
That image represents the last time you and I will ever be happy, and your story isn't hype at all either. I'd prefer we get trolled by Capcom and it ends up being Devil May Cry x Bayonetta. Two games from two different developers. Devil May Cry alone would never receive such an epic stage presentation.
>>
>>127566383
>You

Dont be so fast to there, pal
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
>>127550939
>Get a job? Buy a better toaster?
>We didn't support the games we love Edition.

If you ask me, this kind of fanboy rhetoric is the problem with modern day gaming. Not our fault companies failed to make decisions that satisfy their fans. No company does 100%, but don't expect people to dish out money for a console just for one game.

Definitely waiting on that Bayo PC port, which I'm sure will never come.
>>
>>127568734
Mordern gaming has one problem only: The majority of its userbase are retarded kids between 10 and 30.
>>
>>127569435
>kids
>10-30
should we all be old balding men in our 40s to play videogames then?
>>
File: fem-nero.jpg (123KB, 563x833px) Image search: [Google]
fem-nero.jpg
123KB, 563x833px
>>127561494
Vergil's daughter.
>>
>>127570406
better if it was dante's daughter
>>
>>127570690
and then they fuck
>>
File: Life-support-system.jpg (39KB, 456x315px) Image search: [Google]
Life-support-system.jpg
39KB, 456x315px
>>127568734
>Not our fault companies failed to make decisions that satisfy their fans.

I stand behind my words. We didn't support the games we love. That's why you want Bayonetta on the PC. That's why Bayonetta is no longer available for the two streamline consoles. That's why you don't want to spend money on a console to play one game. We no longer have bayonetta and it is all our fault, not the developers. Sega's first era of games bombed so hard their entire mentality towards foreigners changed to, "FUCK YOU SHITTY GAIJINS, YOU AIN'T GETTING NO GUD GAMES FROM US!" Vanquish bombed so hard the guy who made the game quit his career.

We use "constant 60fps" and "easy access" as an excuse when in reality nobody has a problem creating content on XB360 or the WiiU version of Bayonetta 1. We want it on PC for pirating (hence, easy access), modding and playing the game like it's DMC4 Bloody Palace with SpoilerAL trainer.

Nobody wants to support these games and that's why we're here now. No more anything. That's why everyone holds onto Platinum, our last lifeline. We are literally on life support here. The activeness of this thread is a perfect representation of our genre - Ded as fuck. When you look at the list, most of the games are from an era that no longer exist. The rest are small time and will problem never see a sequel. When's Freesia 2? What are the odds we'll see Bayonetta 3? 2 bombed. Why should Kamiya even waste his time with Nintenfags?
>>
practice practice practice

Someone help me get my weapon switching combos perfect. Can't fucking do it ;_;
>>
>>127561494
Dante's son
I see him like a wannabe Vergil(meaning actually not that radical as Vergil is) but with a much shorter fuse
And his motivation would be being as strong as his Daddie
>>
File: 10739144.gif (492KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
10739144.gif
492KB, 245x245px
>>127564280
>Announce trailer
>man in blue coat is climbing out of hell
>we don't see his face
>man is missing 1 arm
>Finally he reaches the surface
>camera shows his face
>its vergil
>"Kept you waiting huh"
>screen goes dark
>DEVIL MAY CRY V
>release date: when its done
>>
File: davies2.jpg (60KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
davies2.jpg
60KB, 620x388px
>>127578554
>man in blue coat is climbing out of hell
>climbing out of hell
>hell
Nigga that ain't Vergil, that's Megaman.
>>
>>127561412
made one shitpost on another board. got mass reported.
>>
>>127579391
>Reuben walks on stage in his vegan dante coat.
>MEGAMAN x DMC: aliens are real
>>
>>127580421
>MEGAMAN x DMC: aliens are real
When did all of this aliens crap start? Whose got the time stamp?
>>
>>127581631
it started when you could see the red sun over paradise
>>
>>127519610
RE6 is the most depressing game ever made
>That god-tier shooting
>In that dogshit campaign
>>
>>127582902
More like
>that shooting
>in a survival horror game
>>
>>127577902
i can't really defend pirating but is modding or a type of training mode a bad thing
>>
>>127584645
No, it's not. You're replying to an autist. Stop giving it attention.
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
red sun over paradise
>>
Nigga. Stop dying.
>>
>>127601751
Just leave me alone! I know what I'm doing!
>>
>>127604225
fuck off, I got work to do
>>
>>127569887
See people? This is my point.
>>
I wanna fuck michael in his ass until he screams hes a sissy bitch boy
>>
>>127604756
I can dig being kamiya
>>
>>127605942
What I meant is that >>127569887 is retarded.
>>
>>127577982
>wannabe Vergil
so Kylo Ren in the DMC universe?
>>
Anyone know how to configure Basara 3 Utage on Dolphin? Like making it so I can play on my gamepad with the classic controller settings.
>>
>>127610307
Emulated Wiimote, choose classic controller, config the classic controller to match your controller. If you start the game, and it doesn't seem to work, try pressing Alt+F5, which disconnects or reconnects the Wiimote1 controller, which is what I do when I get controller issues.
>>
File: [deathly silence].jpg (35KB, 440x427px) Image search: [Google]
[deathly silence].jpg
35KB, 440x427px
>Play through Bayonetta on Normal
>That was fun, now maybe I'm gud enough for Hard
>everything is raping me

what have I done
>>
>>127561494
Bianca, Daughter of Dante, her mother being Lucia , her name stems from her white hair. She got her personality from her dad. She is 3/4 devil so she will have demonic parts present in her human form, mainly her tail and wings. Her raw strength is on par with Dante. She will play like a Ninja Gaiden character with DMC mechanics UT, ET, ID etc but with proper lock on + directional inputs and more emphasis on air combat and taunting
>>
File: puking estus.jpg (160KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
puking estus.jpg
160KB, 900x900px
>>127611441
>>
>>127605176
ok you win T_T
>>
>>127613698
I posted that in the wrong thread
but Ill fug u
>>
Hey zee gee-gee, don't die.
>>
File: v.jpg (953KB, 1139x787px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
953KB, 1139x787px
>>127620481
that's my secret, brother
i'm always dead
>>
I like that I can sleep for 12 hours and cgg is both still alive and also barely updated, it's like the world stops when I'm not around
>>
>>127626143
i'll stop the world and melt with you
>>
Alvion doesn't get enough respect.
>>
so how come cgg is dead now? is it because vst is over?
>>
>>127630197
It's always dead.
>>
File: 1438964282155.png (608KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1438964282155.png
608KB, 659x659px
>Playing DMC4SE
>Choose Nero's alternate outfit
>Get through Dante's areas
>It remembers what outfit I choose for Nero when he appears agian
>>
>>127630197

single player games are dying
it's a niche genre
not enough new games coming out
too many people are suspicious of new games
not enough content makers
most content makers don't play new games

shmup general has the same list of problems
>>
>>127630964
We've had and have a few games coming out. It's just everybody here is a prick who can't enjoy something if it's not DMC tier
>>
>>127631348
>a large part of /cgg/ doesn't like anything that isn't DMC or a Kamiya game

ftfy
>>
>>127631348

Well like I said it's a combination of people not wanting to try new things and also not a lot of new stuff coming out.

fgg is also similar in that it might as well be street fighter general most of the time
>>
File: 124567djad.png (782KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
124567djad.png
782KB, 979x816px
>>127577902
Hilariously stupid.
Gee sorry, I forgot to dish out the limited cash that I have for some console I just for a one game that I want, simply to secure a dev's job because they *might* make another good game.

Emphasis on might and good. This is practically the same situation DMC5 is in, fanboys telling others to dish out cash so that a possible DMC5 comes out, or else you're responsible for a series death.
Save it chump.

What's even more laughable is that you
-manage to downplay people's desire for constant 60fps (like if the PS3 version of Bayo isn't littered with framerate problems).
-Nobody has a problem creating content on Xbox 360 or WiiU? Well yeah, if they bought themselves a nice capture card which can cost another 100+ dollars.
-"We" want it on PC for pirating? The best/worst strawman I've seen in a while. I'd gladly on steam for everyone to know when I wanking.
-"modding and playing the game like it's DMC4 Bloody Palace with SpoilerAL trainer"? Sure, because having to enter, exit, re-enter, and exit again hundreds of times just to practice a technique is definitely effective and fun. Those lousy mods! Helping players not waste time and break the flow of practice, DESPRICABRILE!

But I do encourage you buy a grant these companies your hard owned money so they can continue their products. Please, for the rest of us, save them from dying!!!! :((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>127631348

At the end of the day, this is DMC general, and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, it was literally made because people liked DMC and Bayonetta and fucked around to make a thread about them
>>
>>127632684

If you're not willing to spend money on a game or console you're probably not going to make content anyway
>>
>>127611441
That is fucking atrocious, but I wouldn't mind Dante's kid of either sex.
>>
>tfw transformers didn't live up to my expectations
>>
So what are you doing right now, /cgg/?

>watch walkthrough of NGB
>dont remember it being so zelda-esque
>>
>>127639302
that's what elevated NGB and DMC1 above Bloody Palace simulators into complete, full adventure games
>>
>>127639302
Im playing halo because Im really bad at dmc4se right now
>>
>>127639302

Playing The Witcher 3

the combat is god awful and I hope everyone who keeps spreading the "no it's good this time they fixed it" lie gets bone cancer
>>
>>127639929
>combat is god awful
CD Projekt thought being able to damage more than 1 enemy with a single sword swipe should've been an skill to unlock (Witcher 2), still have no concept of invisibility frames and other quirks that make it clear they have no clue how to make an even basic combat system.

>>127639302
looking at the noose I made and contemplating.
>>
>>127639627

You wont get better by playing Halo
>>
>>127641421
I know anon, I needed a break
it makes me feel bad that I used to be pretty good, but Ill get there again soon
>>
>>127641412
>still have no concept of invisibility frames and other quirks that make it clear they have no clue how to make an even basic combat system.

Yeah it's pretty glaringly obvious they don't know how to do combat. The first real boss in TW2 is enough proof for that where it forces you to do dodge rolls with no i-frames and giant hit/hurt boxes
>>
>>127639302
playing Ninja Gaiden ____3____
>>
KILLED BEFORE A TIME TO KILL THEM ALL
>>
File: summonpizza.jpg (432KB, 929x523px) Image search: [Google]
summonpizza.jpg
432KB, 929x523px
curse you mystery thing making it so that pizza slices won't scale to be huge without messing up
>>
>>127632684
Wow. Haha, I'm so done. YOU guys are so fucking retarded.

>Wants to be a member of cee gee gee
>All of these games started on the console
>Most of these games are still only available on console

"Oh nooooo, Capture Cards are expensive, what am I gonna do!!!!???"
You don't become apart of a community that focuses on creating content, the ENTIRE PURPOSE OF CGG, and then make excuses like this. You from the very beginning that in order to create content for these games you would need 1) a console, 2) the game and 3) a fucking capture card.

>"No, I play on PC, I don't need a capture card. I have FREE recording software and may or may not have purchase the game."
HENCE THE FUCKING PORT BEGGING AND BUMFAGS YOU FUCKING SHIT! Learn to use your fucking brain for once. No, you are using your brain, you're just apart of that Bumfag Defense Force that get triggered whenever I come in here speaking the GOT DAMN TRUTH.

>>127635650
>If you're not willing to spend money on a game or console you're probably not going to make content anyway
LOOK AT THIS SHIT. THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT. HE'S USING HIS FUCKING BRAIN. GEE I NEVER KNEW WE HAD ONE OF THOSE. :^)

>It's not our fault the games bombed hard

I'm just going to use Sega for the retards;

Vanquish - ON THE CGG LIST! Bombed hard as fuck!
Bayonetta - ON THE CGG LIST! Bombed hard as fuck!
Valkyria Chronicle - THE WORST BOMB ON THIS ENTIRE LIST! I'm referring to the console release.
Binary Domain - Bombed hard as fuck, dead multiplayer after a month.
Anarchy Reigns - FORGOTTEN CGG! see Binary Domain
Virtua Fighter 5 - bombed hard as fuck during the fucking FGC movement LOLOLOLOLOL
Virutal Tennis - Manage to break the expectations line LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's their first era. Amazing right? Three of those games were on CGG's list and all three of those games require a FUCKING CAPTURE CARD to create content for them. But keep making excuses you fucking bum.
>>
>>127652064

Man Anarchy Reigns is so good, I'd say I wish they'd put it on Steam but it probably wouldn't sell well there either.

I can't think of a game getting an actual revival after getting a PC port. Xrd went back to being dead after a month.
>>
The fact that some of these games release over 7 years ago and in the span of 7 years there are people who could not afford nether a game console or capture card in those 7+ years is fucking hilarious. It's obvious that these people don't have any plans to create content, they're just here in cgg shit posting and dickriding. You can afford internet and a computer strong enough to play games but in last 7 years you couldn't afford a capture card or a console? LOL

Also I forgot Resonance of Fate was made by Sega.
>>
>>127652064
>get a console/capture card the post
>you will pirate anyway the post
people are bumfags. Oh noes.

>It's your fault the games bombed hard
Implying it is. Implying that a group of, at best, 30 people could guarantee the success in video game sales

>focus on creating content
>implying an anonymous image board has a focus
we are here to lyric memepost + be DMC fags. Oh wait, I am projecting. Much like you

>I am so done
and I thought you were gone for good, but here you are
>>
Y'know the average smoker spends around $1,000 dollars or more a year on cigarettes. That's a lot of video game money. Any bumfags here smoke cigs? Kek.
>>
>>127654078
Xrd it's not that dead. And to be fair, Valkyrie Chronicles sold well on PC.
>>
>>127656095

Can you think of a revival example though?

There's games that have been ported and did okay but they were never as popular as the console version
>>
>>127655969
>smoke fags
nah, I have bad lungs. I do drink a lot. Enough to kill Uncle Dante
>>
we only need 10~15 more posts
>>
Do you guys have the Cromartie high school DMC image?
>>
>>127655012
Made by Tri Ace actually.

>mfw we'll never get a Resonance of Fate sequel now that some mobile company acquired them
>>
File: Shinjiro Hayashida.jpg (105KB, 1230x690px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjiro Hayashida.jpg
105KB, 1230x690px
>>127662363
>>
>>127663431
The pootan one
>>
Why is it that even though Bayonetta came out the exact same year as Demon's Souls, the latter is the one remembered for its difficulty?

Bayonetta even on Hard mode is already far harder than anything Demon's Souls can throw at you. NSIC is even more challenging.

So why didn't critics remember Bayonetta for its challenge? I seriously hope none of them played the game at Easy with Automatic turned on.
>>
>>127639302

>So what are you doing right now, /cgg/?
I just finished downloading two awesome shmups: Astebreed and Darius Burst Chronicles Savior. Installing them as I write this.

>dont remember it being so zelda-esque
Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma is more of an action-adventure game, whereas 2 and 3 were more straightforward action. It's part of the reason why I can't stand doing repeat playthroughs on NG Sigma 1 on my PS3. I hate wasting all that time doing the annoying platforming, swimming and puzzle sections. I'd enjoy it more if the platforming was not clunky.
>>
>>127663803
DeS actually wasn't considered to be very hard at the time. People said it was a RPG with a decent challenge and little to no hand holding.

It wasn't until Dark Souls came out and the whole marketing campaign around it advertising it as the hardest shit ever. What with the whole "prepare to die" tagline.

Then you had people that hadn't played DeS jump on board, and bought into the marketing hype. Most Souls fans will say that the games are actually not very difficult, the game is just punishing. But it's quick to forgive.

Also, difficulty is pretty much expected in games like Bayonetta. No one really expected a RPG to have amazing combat and be challenging. Compare it with other action RPGs around the time, and it definitely stands out as being quite challenging.
>>
>>127665674
>Most Souls fans will say that the games are actually not very difficult
Ds1 is really easy yep. Second one is artificial difficulty fest though. Haven't played demon souls yet.

And right now i am Getting my ass kicked by agni and rudra . Those fuckers are damn challenging. Dunno what to expect later in the game.
>>
>>127656262
>have asthma
>have friend with asthma
>i decided i will never smoke anything
>friend smokes anything he can get his hands on

i will never understand his kind of people
>>
I keep reading people complaining about how Bayo 2 was watered down in terms of combat from 1 to 2, what's up with that? is it because of the inclusion of UC, or the weapons not being as interesting, or something else? I think the only complaint I have is the whole back and forth nature of the game now that witch time is shorter but since it's available in infinite climax it's way better.
>>
>>127663410
>No RoF sequel
>They announce Star Ocean sequel and a new game shortly after

I know we all hate mobile game companies but cmon now
>>
Isn't Very Hard actually harder than Infinite Climax in Bayo 1?
>>
>>127671882
Maybe you're confusing MGR?
>>
>>127674263
It seems like enemies attack simultaneously and stuff more often on VH than IC.
>>
>>127671526

Did you know nicotine is a powerful neutropic
>>
>Cuhrayzee Games General - /ss/ edition
>>
>>127674658

To hell with ninjas
>>
>>127671882
Since when does Bayonetta 1 have a Very Hard difficulty?
>>
>>127674587
You mean nootropic? I find it funny that they have to rely on something that's slowly killing them and costing them a lot of money so much that they need smoke breaks every hour.

Also please for the love of God, add cgg to the title.
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.