[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swgg/ Star Wars The Old Republic General tbh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 73

File: Bothan.jpg (31KB, 350x289px) Image search: [Google]
Bothan.jpg
31KB, 350x289px
Playable bothan fucking when?

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
http://pastebin.com/Cp37vLab (embed) (embed)

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
http://pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC (embed) (embed)
>>
lana
>>
>>127033337
CHISS MEN
>>
>>127033503
is a massive cockgobbling whore
>>
Thank you.
>>
Does anyone know if there's an image gallery of all fully moddable pistols? Even just cartel ones would be okay.
>>
>>127033829
Lana is purest Sithfu.
>>
Why is Corso such a white knight? His protests only make me want to use the [Flirt] option on random people more.
>>
Playable Houks and low power generic story for new classes.
>>
>>127035223

TOR Fashion. It even has sounds and armor.
>>
>Non force users FINALLY make fucking sense
They are affected by dark side corruption just like normal force user, that suggests that all of our non force users are simply force sensitive, just like Darth bane in the army before he became a sith
>>
>forced to use a fucking double-bladed lightsaber as assassin

uhhhhhhmmmmm.....???
>>
>each body type gets radically different faces that aren't interchangeable
>every playable race is literally just the same exact model copied and pasted with different colours

uuhhhhmm...??? lmao??
>>
>>127038013
>>127038327
fuck off
>>
>>127038013

You're Maul. Don't fight it.
>>
>>127038327
>each body type gets radically different faces that aren't interchangeable
They aren't. Just different size and amount of fat. Also, Sith Pureblood males have one face.
>>
>>127038606
It's the result of too much incest stemming from muh bloodline.
>>
>ok listen up guys
>instead of making races
>we'll just make a bunch of humans right
>hey guys fucking listen
>ok so we make a bunch of humans
>ok yeah
>and they will all have the same faces, hair, etc.
>and the only thing that will be different is their skin colour
>lmao can u imagine how pist these cucks r going to be when they pay our fucking game??

wow.. actual quote from bioware...?
>>
>>127039250
but anon the races in the movies and in all media are all just humans with different heads...
>>
>>127039250
Except, that's the canon look of those races.
>>
>>127039250
bioware hater detected
>>
>>127039535
>>127039734
>ok so we need to not add in any cool races like Kel Dor bcuz then we cant copy paste the faces ok so NO COOL RACES ok guys its engine limitations trust us ok??

uhmm??
>>
>>127039992
>mooooom the devs aren't letting me be a special snowflake

alien scum
>>
>>127039992
Eh, star wars species with weird ass faces aren't very common, even in the movies and such.
>>
As much as I hate to agree with the ebin shitposter, it really is a shame we'll never see races like Trandoshan or Ithorian be playable because they really wouldn't work with the way the game and the story is set up.

It'd be nice if they added a thing where you could hire a merc (for a ludicrous amount of shekels of course goy) and make it completely custom from all the races.
>>
>>127039992
>implying kel dor aren't also just an alien head on a human body

ummmm???
>>
>>127040367
uhhhmm?? dont ask me dude its bioware quotes im seeing on the forums right now
>>
>>127040324
> You'll never be a qt wookiee grill who flies around space flirting with all the men
Why live?
>>
>>127040324
Since level 60 boost is a thing they could have bypassed the story and just made alien races available during boosted creation
>>
>>127041643

The problem is, for example you choose to be a Trandoshan.

How/Why the fuck are you speaking basic?
How the fuck do you romance people?

I'd love to play as Aliens, but as long as the game is a story driven RPG with gay sex with hats on, they'd never work.
>>
>>127042128
Trandoshans can speak basic just fine.
>>
>>127042128
>How the fuck do you romance people?
You don't and that's why more exotic aliens will never happen and this general needs to fucking accept that already.
>>
>>127042489
Just wait for mass errect 4 ;^)

There is always hope
>>
>>127042489

You're literally just repeating what that post said.

>>127042308

Most Aliens can, but again, why would they? And it'd sound really unnatural for a Rodian to have the Sith Warrior's smooth voice for example.
>>
>>127043276
>>You're literally just repeating what that post said.
I know.
>>
>*a small holomessage would be flashing on the board. A picture of a young female cathar would appear when you select the message* "H-hello, i-i am looking for friends, i-i have spent most of my time a-alone but my very n-nature is to be s-social. Most who i-i find tend to be after one t-thing and t-that is not something i wish for unless i find the right p-person. I wield a lightsaber b-but i am no jedi nor sith, i am simply one with the force. I-if you wish to meet some where p-please let me know m-my name is Lya'zel" *the message would stop as more information appeared*

>Name: Lya'zel
>Age: Appears to be in her twenties
>species: Cathar
>Gender: Female
>Preference: Female. but will talk to males if they are kind enough.

So where do you guys go to find rp? I'm having difficulty finding anything other than this kind of stuff.
>>
>that moment when you realize kotor1s dialogue is terribly written and kotor2 outshines it completely in that department

jesus christ i feel like i can finally join you guys
>>
>>127043486
>I wield a lightsaber b-but i am no jedi nor sith, i am simply one with the force.
Out of everything, this is what pisses me off the most
>>
>>127043486
FUCK GREY JEDI
THAT IS THE GAYEST SHIT
>>
File: 1429202526548.png (201KB, 260x397px) Image search: [Google]
1429202526548.png
201KB, 260x397px
>>127043486
>roleplaying on MMOs
>>
>>127043771
I totally get where you're coming from, but the stuttering throughout is the thing for me. It doesn't bug me so much if someone wants to open with a stutter, like they got a bad start or they were caught off-guard, but these people who are so asocial that they act asocial within a work of fiction just make me so sad.
>>
>>127043586

KOTOR2 outshines basically every game on the market in that department.

I think KOTOR's dialogue would be otherwise fine, if not for KOTOR 2.
>>
>>127043486
>>
Bros, I got it on sale and have been powering through the JK story. Why does this game crash my PC once or twice a day I play? It'll either freeze up and make me restart the computer or my PC will just reset on its own. Didn't start until SWTOR and so far SWTOR is the only game it happens in. I have doubts it's this particular game causing it, but... so far since it has started my PC has been fine running a couple other games post-SWTOR. I've seen similar complaints from years ago on their forums but they've never led anywhere.
>>
File: CL44 (132).gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
CL44 (132).gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>127044093
>Not roleplaying on an MMORPG
>>
>>127044147
I just replayed it and let me tell you something about the way bastila speaks is just really unnatural.
Malak is a cartoon villan in the worst way possible

Everyone else is honestly pretty alright.

Mission is a lot more awesome than I remember her being, Jolee is also pretty damn cool but i don't like the dialogue options you're given for talking to him, there are almost no "i get where you are coming from options" it's just a bunch of rude shit, rude prying shit, or fuck old people shit.
>>
>>127043486
D R O M U N D K A A S
>>
>>127043486
R E P U B L I C F L E E T
>>
>>127044384
>hating yourself so much you pretend to be someone else
Sorry, healthy people don't do that ;^)
>>
File: StarWarsDaForceAwakies.jpg (179KB, 599x888px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsDaForceAwakies.jpg
179KB, 599x888px
>>127045080
Shit, you got me.
>>
>>127044384
MMOs are only called RPGs due to the paper thin connection the mechanics have to computer RPGs, which in turn are only called RPGs due to the even thinner connection the mechanics have to proper roleplaying games.

Most games called RPGs don't really have anything to properly showcase the RP part of their name, only "lol we have levels!"
>>
>>127045372
>play Jedi Knight story
>character asks if you want to kill the sith or take him to jail
>you make a decision and get exp points

This game is an rpg, you retard. It's a game where you make roleplaying decisions.
>>
File: Screenshot_328.png (353KB, 392x415px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_328.png
353KB, 392x415px
rate my agent's outfit
>>
>>127045687
>Doesnt know what rpg means and from where the term was born
educate yourlself illiterate self hating retard
>>
File: SWTOREndgameContent.jpg (53KB, 708x462px) Image search: [Google]
SWTOREndgameContent.jpg
53KB, 708x462px
>>127045703
ready for a fight/10
>>
>>127045080
Healthy people probably don't also waste their time on shit games but here we all are
>>
>>127045868
i need to get that health emote and edit it
>>
>>127045703
Dumb hat that draws attention
Buttcape and dickcape that could hamper movement
Non-black color scheme

NotOperator/10
>>
>>127045807
>yourlself is illiterate
Welp, you got me.
>>
File: shit (82).gif (509KB, 328x283px) Image search: [Google]
shit (82).gif
509KB, 328x283px
>>127045372
>>127045080
>YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE GAME MY WAY!!111

k friend :^)
>>
>>127046038
but loincloths are, in universe, super trending. How will he show off his wealth and good taste without it?
>>
>>127046360
Just stating facts. The fact being that MMOs are not a platform designed for proper roleplaying. This is particularly highlighted by how people need to type down their actions and such while their character stands around non-interactively.
>>
>>127046602
But, SWTOR and many MMORPGs have a function that allows you to type out custom emotes. It takes imagination, sure. But so does roleplaying.

>proper roleplaying
What, like F-list?
Forums?
LARP?
What is 'proper roleplaying' to you?

>Just stating facts
You've been wrong on all accounts so far.
>>
>>127046918
how bout the fact that roleplayers are massive faggots
>>
>>127047024
Guilty as charged.
That's one fact.
>>
>>127047024
I think pathetic worthless virgin neets is Better description
>>
>>127046918
>What is 'proper roleplaying' to you?
larp and tabletop are avenues properly designed for roleplaying. videogames have never been very good at it, partly due to how you can't properly play a role of your choosing without stepping outside of the program. Here is an example of how videogame rpgs are lacking: >>127044392. You can't roleplay a character that behaves a certain way, because it's not in the game.

You can can try to play MMOs in character, but there is not much room to roleplay beyond that.
>>
>>127045868
Can you tell me the name of the item that does that?
>>
>>127047393
I agree with you there. Larp and tabletop are fairly open ended, allowing for an easier access to the roleplay aspects of the game. However, if your imagination feels restricted by the program or predetermined story the game sets out for you, then yeah. Maybe mmorpgs are not the proper avenue for you to roleplay in.

The reason there are roleplay servers in mmos are for those people who don't feel bound to their character's restrictions to the story. The developers understand that people will break out of their storylines on some level and end up taking their creativity and applying it to their character in communities such as SWTOR, WoW and other MMOs with offical/unoffical roleplay servers that the community thrives in.
>>
>>127045973
it is called data entry
>>
>>127049032
You shouldn't have told him that, I am sensing a meme coming
>>
>>127047024
I will never get faggots like you who have some pointless grudge against roleplayers.

Would it be okay for me to shit on all pvpers?
>>
>>127049680
>hating on worthless neets
>Hating on people who are the only ones even a little skilled since pvp takes a little skill while ANY form of pve takes no real skill since you are fighting a dumb computer.
>>
>>127049832
PVPers tend to be faggots, so that's a reason to hate them. Also MMORPG PVP is the lowest form of "skill based" gaming. Just below hearthstone.
>>
>>127046402
>showing off
>as an undercover operative
I don't think you quite understand Agent
>>
File: swtor_Engame.jpg (503KB, 932x762px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_Engame.jpg
503KB, 932x762px
>>127049491
Oh you were so right, this should become a meme, everyone should get Data entry and edit it!

>>127049942
faggots in what way? Elitism? I know more mythic ilvl pve faggots than pvpers doing that
>Lowest form of skill based
So imagine how non existant pve faggots who think it is something hard are
>>
>>127050356
agents should only dress as follows
1. Tacticool recon
2. Official imp uniform
3. Undercover / subdued
4. undercover / posing as some one else (any profession or person)
5. stealth suit
6. if girl slut femme fatal is okay.
>>
Why would Bioware take my romanced NPC with KotFE? Without companions, my spaceship is as empty as my life now.
>>
>>127050839
because only few people romance literally whos, only major romance went through like Theron, Lana, Kira etc
>>
I never really looked at Sniper Rifles, but I'm loving my IA right now so what are the best looking ones?
>>
>>127051229
the plasma sniper looks great, so does the collapsible one from the CM
>>
>Agents use rifles
>Bounty Hunters use pistols
Literally why?
>>
>>127051229
I prefer the Kingpin Legacy sniper rifle myself. If you still have any of the coins from the Nar Shadaa event, I recommend picking one up.
>>
>>127051902
yeah, operative should have been a single pistol class, merc as double pistol is fine but power tech should have been blaster rifle

That way you get your james bond, your jango fett and your boba fett.
>>
>>127051902
I agree, it makes no god damn sense. Fucking Bioware Austin idiots.
>>
>Playing Trooper
>Do my job
>ARIC JORGAN APPROVES ARIC JORGAN APPROVES ARIC JORGAN APPROVES ARIC JORGAN APPROVES ARIC JORGAN APPROVES ARIC JORGAN APPROVES
>Rank 15 Influence with him by Nar Shadaa

Thanks Aric.
>>
>>127051902
>Literally why?

Because Bounty Hunter was meant to mirror Smuggler. You can see it clearly when you play Gunslinger and Mercenary.
>>
>>127048132
It's the one named after Dulfy.net in the cash shop. There are only so many in that category, just poke around and you'll see it.
>>
>>127053630
but, bounty hunters are the guys in heavy armor, the logical thing is for them to be troopers and the sneaky little shits to be sneaky little shits.
>>
>>127053051
I honestly wish there were more experiences like the trooper. It really just gives you a clear job and you know if you're being a dick or not. With the jedi it's like "wow, we're not sure you're ready, but we're going to let you go fly around unsupervised and have a bunch of silly moral questions to face and a bunch of confusing companions that get finicky about shit."
>>
Man, the universe seems to love kicking Mako down, first her adopted dad dies, then Tarro Blood continues to keep on breathing and spewing bullshit, and now her Nar Shadaa friend is dead, and I can't help but feel more suffering is in her future
>>
>>127053791
lizardman is so annoying. He likes you being a moralfag, except when he doesn't.
>>
>>127053763

Then why does this game have shit for heavy armor?
>>
>>127053910
Qyzen has a clear hunter's code that's not hard to follow.
>>
>>127053923
>Play trooper
>all early heavy armor is plain shirts and pants with maybe a couple of tacticool pockets
FUCKING GODDAMNIT FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON FUCK SHIT FUCK!
>>
>>127054061

>Not just unequipping Aric's armor the second you get him, putting it in your costume slot and then giving him it back
>>
>>127054061

Steal Aric's shit.
>>
>>127050510
Anyone wanna take bets on how long before baleeted?
>>
Who has the best Ship?
>>
>>127055175
agent
>>
>>127051229
Being an Operative
>>
>>127055175
bounty hunter
>>
>>127054995
>baleeted
wut?
>>
>Playing IA
>Have a separate outfit for when I'm on "infiltration" missions complete with a full head cover so nobody knows I'm Chiss

I feel like I might be getting too into this.
>>
>>127056491
i do the same anon
>>
I just returned to my ship in KotOR 2 and Visas attacks me. She kicks the shit out of me, I can barely hurt her. I tried a couple of times before googling for help. People mentioned leading her to other crew members to get them to help. I led her to HK and she kills him in two hits.

What the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
>>127057174

Not have a shit build.

Time to restart!
>>
>cyborgs can't have beards

dropped
>>
>>127057383
Never mind, I did it after she decided to just stand still in a doorway and let me kill her. Quality game.
>>
>>127056491
>Chiss
>Not pushing the envelop as a Pureblood Agent.
>>
why are pureblood's best race in star wars?
>>
I've never done a single PvP match in any MMO in my life, but I really want to recruit Pierce. How badly will I get shit on?
>>
File: 200% sad.png (362KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% sad.png
362KB, 497x732px
>Bought HK-51 for my low level IA back when he first came out cause having an assassin droid as an IA seemed perfect and he was ridiculously strong compared to other companions
>He never speaks and didn't get 'Homogenized' like every other companion and is now worse than regular companions in every regard
>>
Where is Concealment energy regen other than probe?

did I miss something
>>
>>127058438
>tfw sith purebloods dies with swtor
>>
>>127058438
Because red girls are the best.
>>
>>127059092
i feel you m8
>>
You think they'll ever give us a SoR Lana skin? Her old look was cuter
>>
>>127055175
Trooper, Sith
>>
>>127060081
Are you for real? Agent's was the best. Trooper was alright, but the Sith were the worst
>>
>>127058710
depends on your class/role. pay attention to objectives, and dont get into unnecessary pissing contests (you will lose them anyway).

took me 1 night to get him, with a queue that was not instant. i absolutely detest instanced pvp, and id definitely be ok with getting Pierce again on an alt.
>>
>>127060156
Agents ship is fine, but too high tech for my tastes. its kind of the point i assume, because Bond always has nice cars as well. doesnt fit my style though.

im one of them fags who like the space battles due to growing up in arcades and then playing the shit out of Starfox. to me, the Sith ship is the sexiest out in space shooting shit down. only thing id change on it would be the ambient lighting, and adding another entrance to the cockpit. having to run by that lying fuckoff droid is bothersome.
>>
>>127056491
I do the same

I have an officer's uniform for when I'm not undercover too
>>
>>127060834
Ohhhhhh. I wasn't even considering the outside of the ship.
>>
>>127058993
>>127058993
>>
>>127057174
i just grenade spam her, as far as i am concerned no amount of minmaxing can prepare you for that duel in a legit 1v1 way.
>>
>>127056491
I kept my two favorite Imperial outfits, but considering how nice the Thermal Targeter jacket looks, and the fact that character-wise he started hating the Empire after the brainwashing incident, I ended up never really wearing them anymore
>>
File: 1451227571342.jpg (249KB, 619x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451227571342.jpg
249KB, 619x720px
>Playing Sith Warrior for 1st time
>Being somewhat neutral. Headcannon as someone who isn't just lady murderboner on her galaxy wide rampage.
>If someone is possibly useful, they can live. If I can manipulate them to my own ends, I'll do so.
>Those choices always give lightside points, even if you are being a manipulative cunt. Babby isn't a sith unless he murders everything, amirite?
>Reach the mission to go grab Jaesa
>Does her ability thing on me
>"Oh your a nice goy". wat?
>Don't get the option to have her kill her master
>Escape out of the conversation
>I'm 2250-1250 light-dark
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I thought I was striking a better balance than that.
Can I just go do some side mission I skipped and grab 1 dark side point, then come back, resume the conversation and corrupt her?
>>
>>127063693

Spam Black Talon as an edgemaster.
>>
>>127063893
Can I not corrupt her as neutral?
Would I have to spam until I was dark 1 at least?
>>
>>127064025

You can, just not have her kill her master I believe.
>>
>>127064228
I thought she had to kill him.
Or is having her use her ability on him the trigger to corrupt her?
>>
>>127064468

I honestly not sure the checks. I just know when I went for her she basically asks after fighting what she should do.
>>
>>127064592
Well, I got to her asking what we should do with her old master and my choices where
Send him to Baras, Nothing, and something I can't remember but was light sided.
That was when I quit the dialogue because I didn't want nicey nicey Jaesa.
>>
>>127063693
Just doing your job as a sith warrior will make you a fucking angel of sparkles. It seems like you have to go out of your way being a crazy murderous shit to actually be dark side.
>>
>>127064795

Might be just after that line. Check and then bail if needed.
>>
File: 1446415614614.jpg (635KB, 1257x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446415614614.jpg
635KB, 1257x1600px
>>127059092
u w0t m8
>>
Who is best ship holoterminal npc, and why is it Crysta?
>>
>>127033337

Does cover ever become less shitty?

My plan for eventually playing through all 8 stories was to have one of each advanced class, but I don't know if I can stomach a Gunslinger/Sniper. I played my Agent up to 20 or so as an Operative, and enjoyed it a lot; rogue classes are always a good time. I'm messing with my Smuggler a bit now, and oh man did I forget how shitty cover is. It's like BioWare gave up on the concept halfway through and stopped populating the world with cover.

Does cover ever become fun or should I just make a scoundrel at the expense of my OCD?
>>
>>127056024
Look at the bottom right image on the computer screens.
>>
>>127064968
Pretty much.
So far I've killed anyone that betrayed me, or attacked me first. And any time possible, I've manipulated people in to fighting each other and just generally done what a Sith does.
But I haven't gone on a murderboner killing people for coughing in front of me, so I'm a saint.

>>127065243
Eh. I'll abandon and re-do the quest after I hit neutral alignment.
>>
>>127066196
Nope
>>
>>127051000
I hadn't romanced anyone pre-KotFE, what influence does Kira have? Didnt see her anywhere in the story.
>>
>Like hair, especially long hair
>get turned on by Rattaki
Boner, why?
>>
>no mirialan gf

What's the point
>>
>>127066196
I find that the little portable shield you get when you are a gunslinger to be a lot less clunky because you can use it anytime you want.
>>
File: Bc2_Z0zCQAEMNkp.jpg (30KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
Bc2_Z0zCQAEMNkp.jpg
30KB, 600x347px
MERRY NEW YEAR, /swgg/
>>
>>127068937
fuck off
>>
File: festivus-the-book-cover.png (66KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
festivus-the-book-cover.png
66KB, 300x450px
>>127068937
Here Here!
>>
>>127069227
Where, where?
>>
>>127069319
There, there!
>>
>>127068280
>wanted to roll a Mirilan BH and get her up to like 20 before double xp ends
>realized my Mirilan Smuggler has like 10 levels to 50
Suffering
>>
File: 1444243927888.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444243927888.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>Imperial Agent

>Allow an unfairly imprisoned former member of Imperial Intelligence to escape the shithole some faggot moff threw him
>dark side

>Decide to kill an assassin, who was going to kill himself, who not only kidnapped innocent civilians to train future terrorists but also admitted to all wrongdoing and then attempted to kill you
>dark side

>Infiltrate House Cortess at the suggestion of our native Kilik allies who work diligetly to aid our investigation, while House Cortess does nothing but stall, lie and eventually attempt to murder you
>House Cortess turns out to be cooperating, aiding and abetting with known terrorists
>Kilik bros continue to assist in every way they can, including offering you shelter and protection, along with reinforcements
>Allow them to inhabit the remains of House Cortess
>dark side

Which one of you faggots keeps trying to tell everyone that this is somehow the "best" storyline?
>>
>>127059090
Yeah I was about to say that. In fact where did the whole Sith as a race thing come from? I know Vader has been a Darklord of the Sith since the first movie. Did people make up that he was an alien before we knew who he was?
>>
>>127068546

Is it equivalent to full cover? And I'm assuming it's still basically mandatory, so I need to stand still in every fight?
>>
>>127070234
>paying attention to the retarded alignment checks at all in any of the stories

retard
>>
File: SAAAAAND.jpg (23KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
SAAAAAND.jpg
23KB, 350x263px
>>127070234
This game suffers from that horseshit in most classes, it would seem.

>Trooper gets light side points for allowing a thief to keep the camp's medicine and letting all troopers in the infirmary die.
>Gets dark side points for helping the dying troopers.
>>
>>127070497
Yes, and yes.
>>
>>127070661
even your very last choice in the trooper main story is a head scratcher.

dark side points to save thousands if not millions of lives? fuck right off
>>
>>127070234
>letting out a paranoid lunatic
>not trying to capture the terrorist to torture info out of him
>killing the loyal family patriarch just because his wife was a dumb bitch for a bunch if worthless bugs
>>
>>127070234
>>127070661

>Treating dark = wrong/bad choice when not playing Jedi

Nah nigga.
>>
File: 1382343850740.png (204KB, 229x355px) Image search: [Google]
1382343850740.png
204KB, 229x355px
>>127071067
>worthless bugs
>literally your own personal bug bro army
>worthless
>>
>>127070234
I bet you show dark side corruption as a non-Force class like some kind of fag, too
>>
>>127070762

Fuck that, I'm making a scoundrel. Thanks though.
>>
>>127071160
Then, what the fuck are they and why am i getting them?
>>
>>127070527
I think most people would turn off that notification if they could. It also doesn't help when all the voice actors sound like a cunt when voicing dark side stuff.

>>127071067
>paranoid lunatic
The same "paranoid" lunatic who never displays any of the reported symptoms and offers valuable information about your handlers?

>not trying to capture the terrorist to torture info out of him

Your only options are to either kill him or allow him to kill himself.

>killing the loyal family patriarch just because his wife was a dumb bitch for a bunch if worthless bugs

Loyal to whom? House Thul? Certainly not the Empire. It's never confirmed if he or his guards were complicit in the crimes either, that's true, but the Kiliks are far from worthless and I'd rather have force sensitive bugs than some limpdick cuck who let a woman run his house.
>>
>>127070234
Dark side choice doesnt = bad/wrong choice man
>>
>>127071710
Paragon/Renegade

Or occasionally just arbitrary because Bioware tried to apply a black and white morality system to stories that aren't always black and white
>>
>>127071919
>Recovering stolen property and saving your nakama
>anything but the most righteous of actions
Bioware a shit.
>>
>>127072303
It is known
>>
>have only known Mako for like 1-2 hours
>can call her my world
Slow down, BH jeez
>>
>>127072494
The BH is a thirsty ass nigga
>>
>>127059090
UGH I love it.
They have that kind of fun alien face thing you get with stuff like Klingons and other Trek aliens, but there's also this regal thing that ties into the Star Wars mysticism theme. It's just a lot of fun.
>>
>>127072494

Not wanting to protect little Mako and spin her on your dick.
>>
>reach Alderaan as LS BH
Oh god, how do I resist punching them all? I'm supposed to be a professional!
>>
>>127072920
mako is shit
>>
>>127073070
>not punching professionally
>>
>>127073091
And yet the other romance option is somehow more shit
>>
>>127073278
This.
>>
>>127073992
>giving a fuck about romances at all
all the romances are shit
>>
>>127074123
Risha and Vector are alright
>>
i have not played this game since it came out but wanna start again. What classes seem to be the most enjoyable. My only class was a sith warrior
>>
>>127073278
My only regret is that I didn't shoot up the house for the sweet title. Punching and manhandling nobles was fun.
>>
>>127075854
>not becoming a Baroness
>>
>>127076009
>playing a female
>>
>>127076125
>playing with shit VA
>>
>>127076009
>missing out on the raspy earsex that is male BH
>>
>>127076464
>having completely shit taste
>>
>>127076562
>>127076475
>implying anything is better than Grey Delisle
>>
File: 1449961534763.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1449961534763.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
>tfw most of the hair is so terrible that I just end up making bald guys with the stubble+buzzcut effect whenever I make a guy
I mean unless you're making a black guy or slapping a pompadour on everybody that's the only other decent option
>>
Happny new 6years motherfuckers. Playing pvp at 4 am is good idea while runkk yeah?
>>
>>127078386
nevermind it appears pssword and seurity code is to difficut to enter
>>
Become Mandalorian Y/N?
>>
>>127078123
>slapping a pompadour on everybody
>He doesn't play each of his characters as a different version of Space Dandy
>>
>>127078782
hard act to swallow, just like my mom.

they go around all day boasting about the honor of combat, and only accepting worthy challenges. meanwhile, they are glad head to toe in body armor, and are a veritable military platform.
>>
>>127079005
glad = clad
>>
>>127063693
>>127066358
>Get evil Jaesa
>She hates most things I do
>Only interested in killing
>Look up light side Jaesa
>Only interested in saving puppies and giving to the poor
You know what, fuck Jaesa.
And bioware for only making Sith "dark" when you go around on a murderboner rampage killing everything that breaths near you.
>>
>>127078123
Pixie cuts when
>>
File: 1433566645812.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1433566645812.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>127079315
tfw you can only sleep with Dark-Side Jaesa.

Lightside V Sith Warrior can't tap Lightside Jaesa wut
>>
>>127079590
kill yourself
>>
>>127079798
>Lightside V Sith Warrior can't tap Lightside Jaesa wut
oh yes he can
>>
>>127079798
Can't tap that cause emotions are bad, mkay.
Seriously though. Could they not have made it so the more evil shit you make her do the more warped she gets, rather than just go. Oh, I'm dark side now. MURDER EVERYONE, BLOOD FOR THE EMPORER
>>
>>127080010
That would make sense
We can't have that, can we?
Honestly feels like they planned LS/DS system similar to player being afected by actions during missions+private conversations for her but then scrapped it and made it a binary choice because that would be way too much attention for just one comp
>>
>>127063693
My Sith Warrior is around 66% Dark and 33% Light (a bit like the "ideal" choices regarding the prisoners on Korriban, actually). Full Dark Side is chaotic stupid. I wanted a FOR THE EMPIRE character, not a KILL KILL KILL barbarian. Trying to go for someone who cares about the military and will, while not sparing most of them, at least give his foes a clean death. So far it's working out, but as >>127079315 said, it just doesn't work with Jaesa. I wish there was some way to choke some discipline into her.
>>
All right guys so how good are Scapper Scondrerls for pvp? Been thinking about remaking my smugglers whos on rishi now because Gunslighter got boring.
>>
>>127080953
who cares if theyre good, fist fighting force users is its own reward
>>
>>127080953
Dick kick is pretty good
>>
>Hey guys how do we make going through expansion content feel like as big of a chore as possible?
>We should make it all the same for everyone
>You're promoted, Jenkins
>>
>>127081059
>>127081203
Whats a good republic pvp server they don't seem to win a lot on the harbinger
>>
>>127081451
Ebin Hawke
>>
So Agents can defect to the SIS, and Bounty Hunters only like the Empire for its credits, can any of the Reps turn to the Empire?
>>
>>127081627

No.
>>
>>127081797
>>127081627
Smugglers can fuck the republic over hardcore on the battle of coreilla thats it
>>
Happy new year, eurobros.

Have a nice new year's eve, ameribros.

Looking forward to Rogue One?
>>
>>127081451
ToFN is OK if yuropoor. Depends a lot time of the day and week though.
>>
>>127081627
Closest thing is Smug Cunt saying fuck it and taking over the criminal underworld
>>
>>127082197
no

fuck off
>>
>>127082197
like Mads a lot, but think sticking to the deathstar related plotlines is a bit lazy. so much potential there.
>>
I don't care how dumb I look. I'm having a lot of fun with the game, right now.
>>
>>127084034
>TFW the creature companions can't craft
>Your akk dog will never knit you a sweater
>>
>>127084034
Is this a screenshot from Jedi Academy?
>>
>>127084234
I cozy on up next to my nexu at night and hum her to sleep.
>>
>>127045703
Rifle is to big and you need something that doesn't have that crap hanging between his legs
>>
>>127049832
PVP players are directly responsible for just about everything wrong with class balance in this game. They deserve to be sent to ISIS so they can get thrown off of a buidling
>>
>>127085648
PvP is the only fun thing about the game.

How's that new Kotfe raid treating you?
>>
>>127085746
How's that new pvp map treating you?
>>
>>127085927
You wound me, sir.
But I concede.
>>
Did they ever add teh gheyz? I remember for the first year it was like, the number one demand, ahead of things like a usable group finder, for some damn reason.
>>
>>127086359
Satale's son is a massive faggot.
>>
>>127085927
New Yavin pvp map coming within 3 months according to datamining and hints from bioshit.
>>
>>127087408
Well, we had how many things scheduled for December?
And how many of those events were actually just repeats of events that already exist and they still didn't pull it off?
>>
How do I get KotOR1 in widescreen? This is the Steam version. I tried Flawless Widescreen and it didn't work.
>>
>>127088286
I've found sacrificing a goat works
>>
>>127088128
The map is in the game at this moment. But yeah Bioshit takes their time with everything. But they did say they will release new pvp content the coming spring. Not that any of their promises is a sure thing.
>>
So is there a guild or? I'm still in that old Travel to Hoth guild but no one is on
>>
>>127089083
no
>>
I've been meaning to try this out ever since it went f2p
I started play and every time I leveled up the game would dump 3 new moves on me. How am I supposed to figure out my rotation? Is there rotations?
Also is there a way to get more action bars?
>>
>>127089684
Just sort of flail at the hotbars and set your companion to heal and you'll be fine for 99% of content

As for more hotbars, $$$
>>
>>127086359
>teh gheyz

Leave and never come back.
>>
>>127089684
>How am I supposed to figure out my rotation?
Read the talents in the your and then read what the corresponding moves do. You should be able to pick up the main combos and some situational shit.
>>
>>127089684
Read skill tree for hints. If you are retarded go to dulfy for class guides. Foir missing abilities while levelling just mash some random button.
>>
>get home from new year celebration drunk at 4 am
>decide playing swtor is a good idea instead of getting some sleep
>3 hours later got Makeb and Rishi datacron
Well at least it was a productive session.
>>
>>127082197
>Looking forward to Rogue One?
I don't know, still kinda wary after EP7, even though I enjoyed it.
The whole one movie per year deal might end up burning everyone out.
>>
Only 10^100 years to go until the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>127092285

Assuming the theory isn't flawed or flat out wrong.
>>
>>127092724
>tfw in 10^99 years Jesus comes back and says "Nah, got a few more years for you, fuck off punks"
>>
So someone asks for help setting up a guild. They got 3 members, just need one more to create it.
I join, help them get the ball rolling. Only one of them is max level. They ask me for help recruiting, they ask for my advice on naming the ranks for the rp theme, they promote me to officer and ask me to set up an rp event on the weekend and get everyone on the same page.
I spend maybe 2 hours just doing crafting stuff and managing all this crap in chat. It's dinner time so I log off for 30 minutes.

I come back, and everyone left the guild, I'm the only one in it. I messaged someone whose name I recognized in general chat and they said that when I left, there was an argument about who was really in charge and the whole group imploded and they left.

So now I have a guild I'm in charge of. Should I try running a guild or just laugh and move on with my life?
>>
>>127093362
Server/faction?
>>
>>127093839
Ebon Hawk, Empire
>>
If, hypothetically, I want to make a Sith Twi'lek slut for lewdz, what server should I roll and where should I look for futa cocks to suck?
>>
Is it true that you have to use a double-bladed lightsaber for the Shadow class?
>>
I stopped playing at the point where the fallen empire stuff suddenly all switches over to the old KotoR style conversations. What have I missed?
>>
>>127094074
Any rp server. They're all kind of equally that kind of shit.

I got invited to a sith rp guild as an apprentice, and my master did serious rp like one night and after that it turned into a series of vore scenarios where I overpowered him and tried to take his power by eating him or some shit. it was really funny because that's my fetish but I never brought it up. He just kind of forced weird kinky sex shit on me whenever the guild leader was offline.
>>
>>127094171
An exploit that made many people rich.
That's it.
>>
>>127094142
Yep
>>
File: SWTORRomance.jpg (664KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
SWTORRomance.jpg
664KB, 1440x900px
>>127094171
They did like a balance patch or something.
That's it.
>>
>>127094387

Well, that kind of sucks. Guess I'll play as a consular, then.
>>
>>127094171
Companions were nerfed for a bit, then were buffed back next week because shitters cried really really hard.
>>
>>127094171
I stopped playing then, too.
I listen to a SWTOR podcast and just live vicariously through those retards. For an hour a week I can hear all the "fun" and frustration they've experienced collectively and not spend more time in the game.
>>
>>127094074
Burger Colony.

Also, futa is a shit fetish.
>>
>>127094530
They have really awesome animations, though.
>>
>>127097353
Too bad you never see them since most of the Shadow's moveset is force-based.

Saberstaffs for Juggs when?
>>
>>127097502
>Too bad you never see them since most of the Shadow's moveset is force-based
Both Kinetic and Infiltration play as a hybrid of both.

Kinetic has 6 possible melee attacks to use compared to 4 force attacks. Most of their force abilities are defensive.

Infiltration has 7 possible melee attacks to use compared to like 3 force attacks.
>>
>>127098209
Shouldn't the AC channeling Darth Maul be more about cool Saber flips then flinging rocks around, though?

Just seems like the lightsaber variants would fit better on the saber classes.
>>
>>127098310
>Shouldn't the AC channeling Darth Maul be more about cool Saber flips
that's literally what it is, though
>>
Playing the inquisitor and I can't stop laughing at how insane he is. I love that you actually get to play a legitimate deranged psycho.
>>
>>127098383
It isn't. The Shadow ambush is the closest thing you get to a ridiculous saberstaff attack that I can think of.
>>
>>127098310
>ust seems like the lightsaber variants would fit better on the saber classes.
Can't really saber throw with a saberstaff. Not to mention that I believe Marauder has a few reverse grip animations.
>>
>>127098774
>deactivate one side of the blade
>regular throwing animation
>reactivate both sides when it comes back to you

Doesn't seem too hard.
>>
>>127098924

Then why wouldn't you just use a normal saber?
>>
>>127098676

What about clairvoyant and voltaic strike? Also, spin kick.
>>
Best way to get the most of this game? I'm a preferred account or whatever, don't really want to sub. What are the must have things to unlock to have the best experience without being subbed?
>>
>Guy in PvP in complaining
>Isn't wearing any PvP gear
topkek
>>
>>127101160
I just had someone in pvp, no pvp gear, ignore the team and focus the guardian instead of the sage healer the entire time
>>
>>127101598
Well the guardian probably taunted.
>>
>>127101651
No he dashed onto the guardian from the start of the fight and focused all his dps into the tank like a moron, marauders are dumb in my experience
>>
>>127101729
It was something of a joke.
But as to that marauder comment: why is that? Is it really just the whole "dual weidling is the coolest" thing?
>>
>>127101848
DOOL
WEEELD
>>
>>127101886
It wouldn't bug me so much if the class was better, but it's one of those glass canon things where you need to know what you're doing to pull it off right. When they make something that appeals to retards, they have to remember to make it easy, also. Otherwise it makes the whole game more frustrating for the rest of the playerbase.
>>
>>127102089
If done right they can do amazing damage out of nowhere, but rarely do people do it right sadly
>>
Why is Watcher 2 so perfect?
>>
>>127070323
For real though what's the deal with the Sith race? The Emperor is/was human is he not? I've only gotten so far as False Emperor on the Republic side. I haven't learned much about even the Republicans to be honest.
>>
>>127050510
My god you are a giant faggot
>>
>>127102089
There is nothing glass about the class if you manage to put up all your abilities on the quickbar.
>>
>>127080727

It really doesn't even make sense, considering she's getting on her cues from you. She learning the darkside from your character and her personality should reflect that.
>>
>>127107635
Thank you :3

>>127107521
Born in 5113 BBY as Tenebrae, the illegitimate Sith son of Lord Dramath of Medriaas and a poor farm woman, the child who eventually became the Emperor killed his own father at the age of ten and was granted the title of Lord Vitiate by the then–Dark Lord Marka Ragnos three years later. Vitiate renamed his world Nathema and ruled it for the next century, content to exclude himself from Sith power struggles and even the Great Hyperspace War when the Galactic Republic destroyed the Empire in 5000 BBY. Summoning the remaining Sith Lords to Nathema with the promise of salvation from the Jedi, Vitiate turned on his fellows and used their strength to perform a ritual that made him immortal, at the expense of every living thing on Nathema.
>>
Hey guys , I have a question

I'm currently downloading SWTOR , wanting to get back in but I was wondering if it was possible to buy like , 30 day time game in the market store with cartel coin ?

Thanks for the answers
>>
Wow you guys weren't fucking kidding about literally nothing happening since I left.

Like "relay comfort status" is basically the farthest the story has progressed and I can't be assed to handle cushions or whatever
>>
>>127110082
>30 day time game in the market store with cartel coin ?
Not that I've seen, bro.
>>
>>127092963
tfw jesus is australian and comes back to troll all us cunts
>>
>>127110082
nope, a sub is with money, and you should get one regardless unless you want to suffer retarded limitations.

A sub gives you access to pretty muche verything
>>
>>127110082

Nope, nothing like that.

But as a heads-up, on Origin you can buy two months plus 1000 shekels for $22. Just gotta have your account linked with Origin.
>>
>>127102089
there should be some sort of equation explaining how as something gets more popular in an mmo, it needs to be easier.
>>
>>127111436
>account linked with Origin
>>
I wonder if there are any nice knee-length dresses I could put my Agent in. Not really slutwear but something feminine that isn't like "flowing senatorial gown"
>>
File: image.jpg (551KB, 1842x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
551KB, 1842x512px
>>127111705
Sorry, some people don't give a damn about what brainwashed /v/ masses don't like.
My experience with origin has been great
>>
>>127112212
Steam is just as bad, and people willingly suck it's cock.

best experience i've generally had is gog. but their lists are more limited.
>>
Ffs can marr and satele just root already
>>
>>127112347
I taken over a Family Sharing account w/ steam and oddly CSGO and DOTA2 have do not work on this account where L4D does. Valve are kikes. If you ever liked Battlefield then Battelefield 4 is worth your dosh.
>>
Is there a wave of new players after the movie?
>>
>>127112347
Agreed, but it works for me better than origin desu since I pretty much always get bioware games, the new ones. While I rarely buy anything from steam, last thing I bought was mgsv
>>
>>127112819
duh
>>
>>127111907
Lanas skirt thinger is just above knee, and has stockings
>>
>>127039827
> 2016
> not hating Bioware
u wot m8
>>
>>127113107
Oh, that's not bad
>>
Double xp finished lads
>>
>>127114226
How common are these events?
>>
I wanna turn Shekels into Credits, what tends to be the best way to do that?
>>
>>127114539
Well packs, current one is around 400k each, so the 30 pack one is around 12 million
>>
>>127113172
>2016
>being brainwashed and following the masses
>>
>>127114875

I've only got 2k CC and I wasn't gonna buy anymore, just turn some of what I had into money.

I wouldn't trust myself with packs anyway, would probably open them.
>>
>>127114429
Depends on how desperate BW are.
>>
>>127114931
They do make shitty games.
>>
>>127114986
>only good games with nice graphics and choices and choice wheel
I am sorry, they are the only good game for self inserting, I don't like any other form of single player since it is retarded. Bioware has spoiled me.
>>
>>127115050

>Actually liking the fucking dialogue wheel

HATE NEWSPAPERS
>>
So if I buy an item for the Shekel Store, is it bound to me for a while before I can do anything with it?

Last thing I'd wanna do is buy something, wait and then nobody wants it and I can no longer refund it.
>>
>>127115050
I can't stand anything past dragon age 1. The dialog wheel is garbage and the choices in their games are usually fucking terrible and give no space for a wide variety of characters. You usually have to play one of the two or three styles they had in mind while taking retardedly binary choices.

If you like their shit, fine, but don't go saying hating garbage is a meme/being brainwashed.
>>
Would anyone on BC like to buy a Valiant Jedi Chestguard?
I'm broke and I need credits.
>>
>>127114931
> brainwashed
> implying anyone with half a brain would still support them after ME3, DA2, DA:I
Consider sudoku
>>
>>127071773
You're letting a bunch of bugs brainwash a bunch of likely innocent people. Bugs who don't seem particularly trustworthy, who have been shown to kidnap and brainwash others, and who probably want to brainwash the entire galaxy into one big fucking hive.

Definitely a dark side choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 458x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 458x303px
>>127115165
Hating bioware is a /v/ meme, only brainwashed /v/ drones hate bioware because that they they feel accepted and a part of /v/ community.

The dialogue wheel is great, if you think you should have 10 choices you must be retarded, that is not possible since voice actors.

So the 3 choices based on the most widely expected choices is the best they could do.

I am sorry you think the entire game should be about your extremely different special snowflake character that doesn't like the usual 3 choices.

I didn't like me1 or da1 because it was retarded, bad graphics, clunky gameplay and controls and a myriad of useless tiny armor/weapon improvements that you had to waste your time getting. Plus da1 didn't have voice acting for each players choices.

M3 was great, sure the 3 endings were kinda meh but the journey was fucking great.
Da2 actually felt better than cisquisition due to he retarded huge copy paste open world from skyrim which you simply had to waste time finding everything. Though it did have more interesting story and nice characters.

Me2 had fluid gameplay and that is why I loved it, aside from the nice characters.

>>127115235
>is a brainless drone
>tells someone else to commit sudoku
Oh the irony
>>
>>127115473
You sound oddly underaged. Like you have yet to experience the great as fuck games that were missing on graphics and voice acting because all you care about is the shinies over quality. Underaged or engaging on low quality trolling.
>>
File: ayyy lasecura.jpg (93KB, 1200x549px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lasecura.jpg
93KB, 1200x549px
Sorry, master jedi, but the old republic does not agree with you.
>>
>>127115691
I am 23, when you play new games with better graphics old ones become shit.
I was playing CNC at PlayStation 1, now I can't play it since the graphics are complete shit.

Only dumb nostalgiafags like old games and hate everything new, very usual of /v/ drones who spam about how great the old shitty graphics games are and how anything new will never compete.
>>
File: 1446411908055.gif (18KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1446411908055.gif
18KB, 500x561px
>>127115473
>M3 was great
I love this meme posted by biodrones.

No it wasn't. The ending was irredeemable garbage. The gameplay was shit. Most of the story arcs were poorly tied up. Have 50 meaningless points for saving the rachni queen, etc.

Fuck you for perpetuating the meme that the only bad thing about ME3 was the ending.
>>
File: 1431935852259.png (39KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
1431935852259.png
39KB, 261x221px
>>127116008
>Only dumb nostalgiafags like old games
>>
>>127116232
The world changes, you either embrace the future or become an old fuck getting mad people are moving forward and aren't staying with them in the past
>>
File: 1428621447238.jpg (62KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
1428621447238.jpg
62KB, 672x712px
>>127115473
>>127116008
Heres your (you)

Also, voiced MC is the worst thing to ever happen to RPG games.
>>
>>127116423
how do you navigate the not selling your soul part?

i guess theres nothing to buy anyway
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>127070661
>>127070919
>thinking dark side = immoral/bad

Fucking retards.

>anakin joins the dark side to try and prevent himself from murdering innocent children and try to ultimately bring peace to the galaxy
>some light side faggot rolls up and fucks it all up wipes his memory and lets him do it anyways because "m-muh balance in the force"

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.
>>
>>127116785
>morality
>implying morality is a good thing
Also nice "peace" when your empire whole system is to oppress and force everyone in a predetermined role they might not like.

Go away /pol/, you aint gonna cuck the galaxy.
Good thing Luke got ride of you
>>
>>127116870
The only reason why the empire exists is because Anakin wasn't allowed to embrace the dark side earlier and the light enabled him to stay blind and be manipulated by Palpatine.

I'm not defending the Empire as it was in the movies, I'm actually saying that it was terrible and something that could have been prevented. All I'm saying is that a decision that is "dark" isn't inherently immoral or bad.
>>
>>127071919
Letting her keep the medicine would be far more renegade
>>
>>127116785
>anakin joins the dark side to try and prevent himself from murdering innocent children
Uh is this some Clone Wars shit or
>>
Consular, Knight or Trooper? Last three to level and they all seem boring as fuck
>>
>>127118746

Knight is great, consular is good, and trooper is complete and utter shit. Far and away the worst story in the game.
>>
>>127118746
Knight is ok, consular is utter shit, same for trooper
>>
>>127118965
>consular is good,
You fucking wat m8?

I tried that until lvl ~20 or so and it was utter garbage.
>>
>>127118965
>consular
>good
>>
>>127119181
>>127119187

It's a little dry, but I thought building an army was really cool.
>>
>>127119435
You don't even start doing that until halfway through the game.

> Muh master is sick
> Do these 20 fetchquests to make her better
Wanted to drop it right then and there.
>>
Is there a guide anywhere that shows what operations/side stuff should be done when in the story?

I'm new, up to Ilum on my first character, but on the Imp Fleet there's another quest saying Prelude to Revan or something, and I don't know where that falls in the storyline.
>>
>>127120276
Class stories > Ilum > Makeb > Dread Masters arc > Shadow of Revan (starts with the prelude) > Ziost > Knights of the Fallen Empire
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif
118KB, 500x500px
>>127050510
Why hasnt this been deleted yet!!!!
>>
Are hardcore flashpoints doable solo? I don't want to team up just to get a single hk51 part.
>>
>>127121703
You can get those in solo mode version.
>>
>>127040274
Mon cal, ithorian, Jawa, Duros, Hutt, Wookiee, Ewok, trandoshan, Gand, gammorrean, whatever garridan is

All have pretty not-human faces
>>
>>127122072
The guide says Foundry Hardcore only.
>>
>>127122225
The guide is outdated obviously.
Got mine couple weeks ago.
>>
>>127122272
>>127122225
Same here, it drops from solo mode but not in tactical, strangely enough. Didn't try HM because I was in queue for good 3+ hours
>>
>>127122272
>>127122718
That's awesome, thanks!
>>
File: dan pepsi.gif (2MB, 282x272px) Image search: [Google]
dan pepsi.gif
2MB, 282x272px
>TFW no Togruta slave girl
>>
File: 1450433041323.png (15KB, 278x510px) Image search: [Google]
1450433041323.png
15KB, 278x510px
>>127123134
>tfw no chiss gf to feed me her blue salami
>>
>>127120572
That doesn't help with operations/flashpoints, though...
>>
>"I find your lack of faith disturbing" is some random player emote
>Vader can't do it
wow
>>
Alright last time I played was before the cartel thing was implemented. But I heard you can get Revan's Mask or Malak's faceguard in the store.

I don't see them. How do you get them?
>>
>>127123339
All of them are 'relevant' to story so you should do 'em all at least once. You can gauge the expansion they're related to from quest description related to the op/fp
>>
>>127118965
hardly in this general likes any republic stories unless its the smuggler (ironically).

keep their bias in mind
>>
>>127118965
Well, this guy's just actually wrong. Trooper is great, knight is good, consular is literal dogshit.
>>
>>127123706
>bias

But its simple fact that the Rep stories are either completely uninspired (JK) or straight up shit (the rest).
>>
>>127118965
>Knight is great
Is it? It's my first class and as a Bioware and Star Wars veteran I feel whelmed in a sense. Is it just me or does the JK sound similar to Shepard? It makes being an asshole funnier.
>>
How full of micro transactions is this game (assuming you subscribe)?
>>
>>127127135
I don't know I'm a free player and I can't fucking use a lightsaber I got at the end of the Story Arc in Kaas City because I need the Cartel expansion.

That right there is fucking bullshit. It's not even part of the cartel expansion. It's the original fucking game. So I'm stuck using a shitty Vibroblade that is supposedly better than some ancient lightsaber used by an ancient sith locked away in his tomb.
>>
File: 1451488200370.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1451488200370.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>127127471
>I'm stuck using a shitty Vibroblade

Don't you get a light saber at the end of Korriban? I honestly played only when the game was released for a while.
>>
> tacticool fp on all characters across both factions
> same fp every time each day
Is there a designated specific daily FP?
Is it because people only queue for those specifically, like taral v or maelstrom, to get their story mode mission done?
It happens way too often to be random.
>>
How do I not run out of energy playing concealment operative?
>>
File: LOL Lightsabers.png (176KB, 379x309px) Image search: [Google]
LOL Lightsabers.png
176KB, 379x309px
>>127127572
Yes. But the Vibroblade is more powerful than that saber. Hilarious, I know.

Also, the fucking XP even fucked me over as I'm level 35 and I just left Kaas City. AKA the Tutorial.
>>
>>127127572
That's the thing he's complaining about, as a F2P you need to unlock authorization to use Artifact (orange) gear which subs have immediate access to. It's dumb but you can get through the stories without top-end gear, he'll eventually get a green/blue drop/quest reward saber.
>>
>>127127683
I seem to get Hammer Station pretty much every time
>>
>>127127791
You realIze you can buy item modifications for that lightsaber right
>>
>>127127791
You know you can buy modifications for the lightsaber right

>>127127865
You don't need artifact authorization to use orange gear, just purple mods
>>
>>127127896
>>127127998

And where do I find these mods?
>>
>>127127998
Did they change that? huh
>>
File: Can't let you use that starfox.png (63KB, 230x232px) Image search: [Google]
Can't let you use that starfox.png
63KB, 230x232px
>>127127865
Oh it's not an Artifact gear. It's fucking GREEN quality that you get for completing a class story.
>>
>>127128041
The mod vendors in every planet's market and the outer ring of the Supply section of the fleet
>>
>>127128196
That's...weird
>>
>>127128196
I have never seen that before, then again I got RotHC for free when it came out since I was a sub way back then.
>>
Is it just me, or does KotFE serve best as a continuation of tje Jedi Knight story considering the dealings with the Emperor?
>>
>>127128769
considering drew karpyshyn is drew karpyshyn I aint surprised
>>
>>127128769
Yeah, I've always held that opinion as well.
>>
>>127128769
Well it definitely makes the most sense as a Force class
>>
>>127128769
KotFE is pretty much just a story expansion for JK. Other from JC and the Children of the Emperor and SW becomming the Emperor's Wrath, the other classes really don't interact with the Emperor at all
>>
EA SHILLS FUCK YOU
>>
>>127129313
>ziost
>don't interact as any class
Are you mentally retarded? The story is the same for all classes in kotfe so all talk to the emperor
>>
>>127128769
Nah, better for Warrior.
>>
Hey, where do I get a mount? I'm tired of walking.
>>
>>127128769
Nah, works for any class that valkorion got a boner for, if you make his dick rise he likes you no matter whenever or not you are force sensitive.

Jk simply fought the emperor once but we all know the emperor by now because Yavin 4 and ziost, eating an entire planet like nathema again sure makes him popular with even non force users. Jk has nothing on him
>>
>>127129821
I meant their class stories
>>
>>127130647
It works for every class, but it just ties to and flows better with JK. It feels like a natural continuation of his story rather than starting a brand new chapter with Ziost.
>>
>>127130882
Don't really feel like it, the emperor was always a thing in swtor and he appeared in Yavin 4 so everyone show him.

The only thing jk has more is that he fought his weak side at his main story, not really that much of progression to call it better by any big margin
>>
>>127131150
JK act 2 and 3 are all about the emperor. How big the margin is is purely subjective, of course, but considering that directly facing and taking down the Emperor was the focus of most of the JK storyline I would not say that it is insignificant.

Of course, Bioware did their best to not make players of other classes feel out of the loop with the introduction of this enemy, hence the Yavin 4 and Ziost happenings, but this does not nullify the fact that the JK dealt with him for two additional story chapters, thus tying him to the present conflict tighter.
>>
>>127130549
Do quest in shuttle bay
>>
>>127130549
Mounts category on galactic trade network, sort by lowest
>>
A friend of mine yesterday told me that TOR had changed and now you can just play your main quest, no need to level (or maybe that you can get max level immediately or something and just do the main quest).

Is this true? I lost my account with a level 40 imperial agent and never got around to finishing the story. Also started an inquisitor and a jedi knight, want to see those stories as well.
>>
you guys have any recommendations for a new player to use the 60 token boost on. I thought about going sith warrior but the bounty hunter seems cool to
>>
>>127132295
FUCK NO, if you are new to swtor never use such thing
>>
>>127132216
They have streamlined it so that you can just do your class story and the main planet story line and you will level just fine.
>>
>>127132295
For a new player I recommend not using the boost.
Unles you enjoy mindlessly playing lvl max level warzones at 20fps.
>>
>>127132470
>and the main planet story line

I've already done everything up to like level 40 of the IA, I really don't feel like doing it again. And up to about 30 of the sith warrior, 25 of jedi knight and 30ish of inquisitor.

I don't want to level, is my point, I just want to play the story out. I'm also ok if its become such that without powerleveling, without trying hard, you can reach level 40 in about 20 hours playtime.

He said that's possible now. Is it?
>>
>>127132624
Yeah that's pretty possible

If you start RIGHT NOW you could probably get to 30ish with double xp on your class story and heroics
>>
>>127132408
i got it for free when i did a 1 month sub
>>
>>127132758
I don't wanna do heroics dude, I don't want to do quests. I've done them, lots of times. I can certainly try, but I know I'll get bored VERY quickly.

I guess what that guy meant was this insta 60 token you people speak off, but I'm guessing from hearing you lads is that it also completes your class quest?
>>
>>127132954
Heroics are a lot faster since companions do all the work and you can teleport straight to the entrance
>>
>>127133105
That doesn't change the fact that I will have to "work" by grinding to get to play the game I want to play, which is the single-player story of TOR.

Anyway, this argument is pointless.

Does this instant 60 token complete your class quest as well?
>>
>>127133276
>single-player story of TOR
Don't use the token, then.
>>
>>127132954
>>127133276
I don't think MMOs are for you if you think spending 2 hours to get to lvl 20 is too much work.
or RPGs for that matter
>>
>>127133380
You're really, really, really not listening to me here mate.

Hence why I simplified my question - does the token complete your class story as well or not?
>>
>>127133392
>I don't think MMOs are for you if you think spending 2 hours to get to lvl 20 is too much work.
>or RPGs for that matter

This is why I didn't want to argue about this and was just hoping to get some simple answers to my question.

I guess joke's on me, trying to use 4chan for help instead of elitist comments about my inability in comparison with the commentator.

I'll just go try in the official forums or something.
>>
>>127133276
>wah wah grinding
Nigger you don't know what grinding is.
>>
>>127133443
You can't complete any quest prior kotfe, ie, the single player story you crave so much.
No need to be a fag about it, bud.
>>
>>127133557
>I want to play the game, but I don't want to actually play the game
go read a book.
>>
Is there a way to not die to fall damage all the damn time?

I'm on a fucking speeder bike, how does it even hit the ground?
>>
>>127133639
Considering it took about 15 comments about my inability and laziness to have this answer (thanks for which by the way), I think there is a need to be a fag about it.

Thanks anyway, that was my question, it's clear what the guy who told me meant now.
>>
>>127133718
>A friend of mine yesterday told me that TOR had changed and now you can just play your main quest, no need to level (or maybe that you can get max level immediately or something and just do the main quest).
>Is this true?

We answered your original question, fagboy.
>>
>>127133718
It literally says you can't do old story missions on the boost in game at the character creation.
>>
>>127133718
Give it a try at least, level doesn't matter much and you get enough exp to be overleveled starting from the second planet anyways, between that and companions being overpowered as hell there's literally no way you can fail anything "single-player" right now no matter how retarded you might be, not even exaggerating here.

It's pretty sad if you ask me, focus in "single-player" and story is really cool, but killing the sense of character progression/achievement not so much, but that's how the game is.
>>
>>127134623
Confirming this. I've been playing for about three days now, am level 35, running about on tatooine and have not died once to NPCs.
>>
>be ranged derps
>put focus target on another competent looking derps
>acquire focus target's target
>absolutely fucking own
That's was very fun but it's very east to get separated
>>
is endgame really that bad in this game
>>
>>127136097
Not really.
Because there's none :^)
>>
>>127136267
so whats the point of the 60 token
>>
>>127136331
Mimic WoW.
>>
>>127136331
To jump straight to KotFE, the newest story chapter.
>>
>>127136331
the developpers don't know what they doin, brah.
>>
>>127131579
>JK act 2 and 3 are all about the empororer.
Explain, nigger. Chap. 2 is all about finding faggy generic SUPER DOOMSDAY WEAPONS and conquering a your own EPIC Darth by the end. You feel like a legit badass motherfucker by Chap. 3 but the Emp feels tacked on.
>>
>>127136757
That's only chapter 1, ding dong
>>
>>127136757
>Chap. 2 is all about finding faggy generic SUPER DOOMSDAY WEAPONS and conquering a your own EPIC Darth by the end.
That's Chapter 1.
>>
>>127134839
>Tfw hitting lvl 40 by time you get your ship
Man, I'm going to miss this exp boost
>>
>>127136948
>>127136976
I JUST beat all of the JK you silly bitches. It's ALL about boring generic doomsday devices
>>
>>127133709
If the ledge is low enough, you can take it with high enough health of course, shit can always be much higher than you thought it was.
>>
>>127137062
Chapter 1 is

Then Chapter 2 starts the The Emperor plotline
>>
Did you guys see that PVP war on Tat on Ebon hawk last night?
>>
>>127128430

No hilts though.
>>
>>127139051
Considering I just bought a hilt yesterday, you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>127139051
the hilt mod is indeed in the vendors. The hilt as in the cosmetic thing you see, well, save up a hundred and something thousand and hit the gtn.
>>
How do you get the legacy gear tokens? (Birthright and inheritance)
>>
Alright, that's it.
I'm leveling a character without CLASS MISSIONS.
Planet story missions, exploration missions, heroics and flashpoints only.
And yes, no companions, no ship, I will travel with heroic tickets or legacy shit.
I will get HK as lat resort.

I'm going commando, fuck Havoc Squad.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>127140195
Good luck getting off the first planet, ya fuckin' dink.
>>
>>127140195
That's actually pretty neat

>>127140351
You can use the fleet shuttle at any time I thought?
>>
>>127140351
>level 10
>emergency fleet pass
Gee that was hard.
Or I can use a shuttle, I don't think they're locked to story.
>>
File: 1387585369067.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1387585369067.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>Get my Scoundrel to KoTFE
>Lose all my companions
>HAHA EPIC TRICKED I STILL HAVE HK-51!
>His tanking abilities don't even work

How am I supposed to Back Blast things.

I miss Guss.
>>
>play BH
>doing Ilum arc
>see Mandalore
>literally all he deos there is stand around
>>
Guardian is fun to play bros. why does it do so much damage though? This is crazy. It's rotation is pretty easy too
>>
>>127141736
Because Guardian and Juggy are the patrician ACs
>>
>>127141736
>>127141978

Does Guardian /Jugg still have a gorillion buttons or did they cut it down a bit? I noticed Marauder is still bloated as fuck.
>>
>>127137062
It goes prologue, then chapter 1, and chapter 2 and 3 are all about the Emprah.
>>
>>127142210
Do you mean rotational/priority buttons, or buttons in general?
Guardian/Juggy has a lot of DCDs but their only "offensive" cooldown is the one that grants rage.
I don't think they have too many attacks.
>>
>>127142535

I just remember them having like twice as many buttons than every other class back at launch. Shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>127142853
They definitely do not have that many anymore.
>>
>>127142951
>>127142853

That's Sent and Mara now.
>>
>>127140890
>how am I supposed to back blast things
Kick em in the dick
>>
File: 125 times.jpg (40KB, 388x436px) Image search: [Google]
125 times.jpg
40KB, 388x436px
Does OP look as hilarious and out of place as Scoundrel?

>Lightsabers grinding and blaster bolts flying in every direction in an all out war
>Some guy in a jacket literally punching a Sith Lord to death
>>
>>127145637
>sneak up behind a sith
>Shoot him in the back with a shotgun
>Kick him in the dick and start punching his kidneys
B A S E D
>>
>>127145637
Ops are all about KNIVESKNIVESKNIVESKNIVES and also throwing an elbow sometimes
>>
>>127137145
you ever take a jump on a bike, but land with uneasy footing? same concept here.

say goodbye 2urnutz
>>
Hey guys it's turdeliee tiem playing swtor and $500 giveaway. You just need to sub for next 12 months before he gives away the money. Kind of like swtor. Sub for the next 12 months for full access to the game.
>>
>>127136432
same reasoning for the "rewards program"

game design by the blind
>>
>>127146493
Never mind he lost too many viewers so he went back to WoW.
>>
>Double XP Event
>OMG LEVELING IS TOO FAST HOW DO I REMOVE XP EVENT OMG THE GAME IS RUINED OMG OMG !!!!! in chat 24/7
>Event ends
>OMG LEVELING IS TOO SLOW BRING BACK XP EVENT OMG THE GAME IS RUINED OMG OMG !!!!! in chat 24/7

LIKE POTTERY
>>
>>127146696
As a player who started a couple of weeks back, I enjoyed the experience event quite a bit since I could just keep doing my class story without being underleveled. Not that there is a problem without it, seeing how broken the healer NPCs are,
>>
>>127146696
>leveling too slow
I'm still gaining levels off sneezing so I don't think that's right
>>
>>127146696
Leveling was way too fast even before the event.
>>
>>127146696
>buy experience boost legacy talents
>play warzones cause I pvp
>literally 1 level per warzone
>>
>>127146972
I have been playing on the EU RP server since I started a couple of weeks back. When I was playing Republic I kept losing almost every match, now that I am playing empire I have no losses. Is this the case for all servers? Is there even separation between servers for PvP queues?
>>
>>127147936
It's mostly because more people play Sorceror than Sage
>>
>>127147936
No cross server anything. I solo queue republic on ToFN daily and have a 70% win percentage. Highly dependent on day though and I do leave warzones where I face stacked double premades.
>>
>>127147936
> EU RP
Which one of the three (or was it four)?
>>
>>127148556
Was the only EU server with "yellow" population rating when I logged in first day. Progenitor? Something along those lines.

>>127148278
How can you tell if there are premades? Is there a "dishonor" system for leaving a match?
>>
>>127147936
>>127148556
>>127148859

Speaking of EU servers, is Red Eclipse the "Big" PvE server?

Anyone here play on there?
>>
>>127148859
Probably all Sorcs and tanks
>>
>>127148859
I guess you mean the English one.

>>127149394
Dunno, all my chars are on vanjervalis chain.
>>
So is this game dead or not
>>
>>127149979
Not quite, it seems.
>>
>>127149979
>around 100 people on most low level planets
Nah it is a /v/ meme, the game is thriving.

I spent 4 hours today with people doing world bosses for the gay mount, even with 16 people we got fucked in the butt for those boss world bosses, they need communication since people keep attacking with debut and randoms don't even have the interrupt skill on their bad, died like 3-4 times
>>
>>127150619
New players don't mean much if they don't stay
>>
Playing a Jedi Guardian, what would be the best build for PvP? Playing vigilance for AoE dots right now, but I feel kind of useless when the target is back at max health within two seconds.
>>
>>127149979

There are so few servers that every server save for a few outlies has a healthy population.

From a global standpoint, the game is dead as fuck, probably like 500k regular players or something. But from a personal one? Fuck me there are so many people playing. There were 3 instances of Belsavis up at 1am a few days ago on Red Eclipse EU.

Fucking
Belsavis.
>>
>>127151556
This is kind of why I enjoy the server system of the other MMO I play, GW2. All servers being merged into a big server which splits into shards if too many people are in the same town/zone makes the game feel much more populated than SWTOR, even if they have fewer regular players.
>>
>>127151901
Well yes GW2 has a nice system. Too bad it's a shit game.
>>
>>127139196
>>127139204

They only sell offhand hilts at mod vendors.
>>
>>127151969
To be honest I enjoy its mechanics and content way more, but its story is shit. But this is not a debate I am willing to lead on /swgg/.
>>
File: 1443745015886.jpg (33KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
1443745015886.jpg
33KB, 264x294px
>>127151969

GW2 was so bad it ruined MMOs for me. It's even worse than this.

>Mfw my friends go all HE'S PLAYING LE TORTANIC LOOOOOL XD!!! while they're playing GW2: Heart of Literal Trannies in the game.

I don't think even Bioware are as Serious Joke Wizards are Anet.
>>
>>127152402
They had a great and unique system in GW1 that worked extremely well. Then they threw all that out the window and made it cookie cutter mmo trash.

God damnit so disappointing when you think of what could have been.
>>
>>127151979
You talking about 65 mod vendors or leveling vendors because I literally just bought a main hand hilt on Quesh
>>
First timer here, are the DS Consular and LS Inquisitor story paths enjoyable? If so which one is the best?
>>
>>127153532
Inquisitor is way better than consular.
>>
>>127153532
Consular is curing space aids and then building the space UN
inquisitor is force ghosbusters
>>
File: 200% disgusting.png (394KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200% disgusting.png
394KB, 497x732px
>>127153532

>DS Consular
>DS Jedi in general

LS Inquisitor is fine though, as is DS.
>>
File: wepoawieoa.png (914KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
wepoawieoa.png
914KB, 899x899px
>you will never be a lightside Pureblood smuggler qt
>>
>>127142363
It's all about the Emperor AND doomsday devices. Really just doomsday devices since the Emperor only gets a couple cock suckings in between. Drew Kike is my nigger since he's instrumental to so much epic Star Wars over the years. It works anyhow within the context of vidya but god damn the Jedi Knight ultimately is weaker than KOTOR and Bane.. though the dark side is more logical than KOTOR so props to that.
>>
>>127153984
>you will never have the urge to play "muh special snowflake" characters
Feels good man
>>
>>127153532
If you are new to the game and want to play a good story - play Imperial agent first.
>>
>>127153532
Inq has far, far better VA
>>
>>127153847
>Remo comes in to warn you about empire treachery and gets shot down
>dark side choice is to finish him off for no reason
These fucking nonsensical dark side choices are the worse.
>>
>>127154030
Chapter 1 is about stopping the doomsday device, chapter 2 is about facing the emperor for the first time, chapter 3 is about facing the emperor for the second time. None of that changes the fact that JK's story is way more tied to the emperor than any other class story, which was also my original point.
>>
File: 1344657285312.jpg (88KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1344657285312.jpg
88KB, 340x340px
>>127154069

Not that guy but

>Complaining about MUH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES
>When your character is literally the specialist snowflake in the galaxy
>>
File: drrey.webm (106KB, 202x206px) Image search: [Google]
drrey.webm
106KB, 202x206px
>>127154069
No, you autist. It's not about that, it's about being a race you like the look of on the side you prefer.
>>
>>127154286
>making it worse by playing some
Pureblood smuggler probably wearing the slutty slave girl outfit
>>
How do I level without xp boosts? Can I still just do the main story or do I have to do side quests now
>>
>>127154442
what is up with dat webm dog
>>
>>127154451
Sounds like someone is jealous of my curves.
>>
>TFW you see a pureblood jedi sentinel
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127154579
I'll make an exception if you're body type 3
>>
>>127154558
I'm not sure what you're asking.
>>
>>127154442
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN she cute
>>
>>127154442
My force just awoke.
>>
>>127154621
>be JK
>get to convert a Sith Pureblood in the story

I don't see the problem, senpai
>>
>>127154730
I am asking for sauce I guess. She looks hot and human for once.
>>
>>127155024
It's Daisy Ridley. I got it off some fan account on Twitter.
>>
>>127154451

You could be Bald McBrowninbloom of the Chest High Wall Division and still be the most special snowflake in the history of Star Wars.

>Be a JK
>Lord Scourge betrayed Revan 300 years ago because he had a fucking vision that you were the ACTUAL FUCKING CHOSEN ONE DESTINED TO DEFEAT THE EMPEROR
>BUT YOU'RE A RATTAKI REEEEEEE SNOWFLAKE

And before the inevitable BET U PLAY A PUREBLOOD TROOPER LMAO, I've got a Human Smuggler, a Cyborg Trooper and a Chiss Agent.
>>
>>127154518
pls respond
>>
>>127155003
He's a cool guy.
>>
>>127155158
>chiss agent
>fooling anyone in a disguise ever
>thinks he's an agent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127154621
>be a Pureblood Consular
>headcanon it that she's my Inquisitor's daughter that the Jedi stole/saved as a child during the Korriban Incursion
>>
>>127155296
I have been leveling by doing the main quests with XP boosts you get as quest rewards. Been working fine so far, I am level 20-ish.
>>
>>127155158
>Chiss Agent
I wish I could slap your face
>>
Pls guys how do you get those birthright and inheritence kits
I need that smuggler outfit
>>
File: 1274643586389.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1274643586389.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>127155417
>>127155593

I actually regret that because I didn't know how much infiltration there was in the story when I made the character at launch. I just wear a full face mask when doing quests like that.
>>
>>127155601
there's a version that you can buy for money, sempai.
>>
>>127155806
Im a headcanon space jew and don't want to spend space shekel
>>
>>127152453
>le sjews at anet are why my friends make fun of me for playing a shitty star wars mmo made shittier for being the reason kotor 3 was killed
>>
>>127156219

Ebin post friend, but it doesn't change the fact that GW2 is absolute garbage and even worse than TOR.
>>
>no SW RPG where you start as a literal who on a desert planet

pls
>>
File: swtor 2015-03-06 20-34-02-156.jpg (205KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-03-06 20-34-02-156.jpg
205KB, 1360x768px
quite frankly I'm pleased with my IA
>>
>>127156542
>chiss
>worst hairstyle
>thinks she's an agent
Galactic kek
>>
>>127156542
>blue hair

no
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-01 18-04-01-82.jpg (173KB, 1920x996px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-01 18-04-01-82.jpg
173KB, 1920x996px
:^)
>>
>>127156542

Christ I forgot how ugly this game is on min graphics. Reminds me of when I made GPU died and I played this on my internal.
>>
File: nails016.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nails016.png
1MB, 1280x800px
This scene feels really out of place as a Hunter. They couldn't have you draw your pistol too, at least?
>>
>>127156774
You take what you can get when you're running a cheap laptop.
>>
>>127156484
There's the Inquisitor story in SWTOR
>>
Playing through the Shadow of Revan stuff again really reminds me of how simultaneously enjoyable yet tremendously boring this game is
>>
>>127156825
Welcome to all of KotFE as a non-Force class
>>
>>127157173
Even that is like you're actually the descendant of some ancient powerful sith though
>>
Do startfighter battles work?

New player here, i'm in the queue for about 30 minutes already
>>
>>127156423
the self-delusion is real
>>
Is there a way to show the text instead of one or two words in the dialoge wheel? Having too many [glass him] moments lately.

And does Lana really think she can fool anyone on Rishi with her anime eyes in her disguise?
>>
>>127157428
Well yeah but we didn't know Luke was the descendant of Anakin in ANH either
>>
File: nails021.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nails021.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>127157317
Yeah. A lot of this Emperor stuff really feels like it should be different for the non lightsaber half of classes.

>>127157428
Just like Luke?
>>
>>127157752
Don't all the [action] options tell you exactly what you're going to do?
>>
>>127154221
Only the finale of act 2 and the third act of the JK really got anything to do with the Emperor directly though. Act 1 is completely unrelated, and act 2 is merely preparation.

The main difference in the level of involvement SW and JK have with the Emperor (aside from one being the servant and one being the enemy) is that the JK has the whole "muh visions/destiny" shtick, whereas the Warrior pretty much got kicked upstairs into the Emperor's direct service.

Ultimately, the point that only 2 of the 8 classes actually make sense in KotFE's story remains, sadly.
>>
>>127157930
>>127158035
Right, I don't know where you're going with this. Luke's not a literally who, the SI is closer to being a nobody than anyone else but still isn't quite just a nameless nobody of no importance
>>
Good god, the expanded universe is the worst use of time that's ever occurred in the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
>>
>>127158189
Clearly we both thought you were going for a Luke comparison with your desired scenario
>>
>>127155417
>>127155593
>they never played the SW story

Most people don't even know what a fucking Chiss is mate.
And an alien "defecting" from the Empire is always more believable than a human defecting.

Aside from that, the majority of "infiltrating" you do is based on stealth anyway.
>>
>>127158082
That was just a metaphor, I meant dialoge wheel saying x and the character actually saying y when you click it, meaning the choice isn't really telling you what it actually means.
>>
>>127158158
Consular makes sense sis you technically mess with his kids in Act 3
>>
File: swtor 2015-12-31 03-07-12-96.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-12-31 03-07-12-96.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>127063693
My Sith Warrior has been neutral for the entirety of the story so far, bar a short dip into Dark Side 1 for a little while. I simply do what's necessary, keep the Empire's interests first, avoid fighting pointless battles, capture POWs rather than kill them and always go out of my way to fuck with Jedi by being the rational one and make them butthurt enough to fight me. Tripping up Jedi is honestly the best thing right next to Jaesa not being able to read my character's intentions during her quest.

The morality system being so black and white is quite a flaw at times, as I often get rewarded light side points for immediate mercy that in the long term actually is much more horrible a fate than a swift death at a whim.
>>
>>127158580
>alien species that is both rare (therefore notable) and primarily associated with the Empire
>at all appropriate for undercover work
>>
File: 1274998520700.png (278KB, 477x318px) Image search: [Google]
1274998520700.png
278KB, 477x318px
>>127159372

What happens on Tatooine when you're neutral?

I'd assume the Light Side option just happens anyway.
>>
File: swtor story walkthrough.jpg (371KB, 1892x1060px) Image search: [Google]
swtor story walkthrough.jpg
371KB, 1892x1060px
Is there one of these for the KotFE content?
>>
DUDE, I MEAN, DUUUUUUDE
HOW ABOUT
DUDE
HOW ABOUT
For Honor + SW

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
File: 1385075138973.png (238KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1385075138973.png
238KB, 500x433px
>>127078123
>he doesn't make properly combed and cleanly shaven aryans
>>
I love you, Blizz
>>
>>127159616
You basically tell yourself that you haven't tapped your true potential and haven't been proper sith and get a choice between on and whole bunch of DS points, so yeah, pretty much the same.
>>
>>127159728
>KotFE content
>linear, single-player instanced story content
>requiring a flow chart
>>
Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm not even mad, just impressed.
>>
File: nails018.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nails018.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>127161898
Does anything even come of choosing to accept the Emperor's power or not?
>>
>>127162418
>Not Ddaarrtthhmmaauull

missed opportunity imo
>>
>>127162432
Not in chapters 1-9
They could add something in later chapters, but I doubt it
>>
>>127162432

Why does your face look so fucking fat.
>>
>>127162432
You have the head of a baby.

It's hypnotic.
>>
>>127162432
It makes the fight against the Scion guy easier, and if you say yes the first two times he takes over regardless of your choice the third time
>>
File: nails019.png (912KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nails019.png
912KB, 1280x800px
>>127162626
>>127162650
pls dont bully fatkaliyo the bounty hunter

Seriously though body type 4 gives you the best butt. The neck is too skinny, though, for such a chunky looking face.
>>
>>127157752
Rishi people are really, really dumb judging from them thinking my Jedi was a bloodthirsty cannibal
>>
>>127162693
that fight was pretty easy without his power
>>
>>127162650
Her gun is called the "Pacifier".
>>
>>127163036
>BT4 has best butt
>not BT3
plus the added bonus of not being a fat fuck
>>
>return stolen medicine to Republic meant to save the lives of soldiers
>dark side points lol
What the fuck?
>>
>>127157317
I'm still mad I didn't get to pistolwhip Tora while Force users got to choke her
>>
>>127163127
When does that cannibal scene happen? I hope I didn't miss that part ...
>>
>>127163213
LS/DS is more Paragon/Renegade for non-Force classes
>>
>>127148859
>How can you tell if there are premades?
4 people from one guild and another 4 people from another guild or even the same guild. Always run 4 man stacked teams with at least one healer. Dps moving in sync globalling easy targets. Kind of get gate farmed within 30 seconds after the warzone starts.

Only stupid people stay in such warzones because the best rewarding action will be to leave the warzone, wait 30 to 60 seconds and let someone else backfill and requeue and get a new pop. You are basically queue doging premades.
>Is there a "dishonor" system for leaving a match?
No. If there was no one would pvp since there is no matchmaking in this game in regular warzones.
>>
>>127163213

Any time you do your job as a Soldier as Trooper, you're literally Satan with the essence of Hitler pouring from every orifice as you speak while lightning made of blood rains from the sky to consume the flesh of the righteous.
>>
>>127163312
The first guy you talk to you, in the bar and Lana's droid all call the Red Hull's captain a bloodthirsty cannibal, if you're an Imp she leaves out the cannibalism
>>
>>127163582
>if you're an Imp she leaves out the cannibalism
Damn.
>>
>>127163175
3 is way too tall, though. And 1 and 2 look like you're a skeleton when you're decked in heavy armor.
>>
>>127163337
What is renegade about returning medicine that is needed to save lives? The Republic needs there soldiers.
>>
>>127163758
Being nice vs being pragmatic, basically
>>
>>127163751
>too tall
>implying it's not great to tower over everyone but BT3 men as a girl BH
>>
>>127163718
Imps are her homeboy, and while she's willing to work with a Pub, they're still freegame for trolling
>>
>>127159372
Since becoming the Wrath, my character has made it to nearly perfect neutral again.
Most of the time the morality system makes no sense at all.
>Convince a bunch of people to kill each other. Neutral. Coerce a jedi into giving in to his emotions and attacking me. Neutral
>Ask to talk to some people that could be of use to me. Light side because I didn't murder them on the spot.
>Kill someone that was sent to murder me, and attempted to kill all my crew? Better believe that makes you evil!

Also, I somewhat regret making Jaesa evil. I think I would almost prefer sunshine and roses light side version to miss ultima edge murder everything.
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (34KB, 296x439px) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
34KB, 296x439px
>You used to be able to break Vette with the collar and kill Quinn on SW
>But they removed it in beta
>>
>>127164512
I want to kill skadge
>>
>>127164007
pls

chunky is okay, but skyscraper is right out
>>
Why is Mandalore a nigger?
>>
Is it actually required to get all datacrons for instanced (bolstered) pvp? I just got the fleet datacron, makeb, rishi and a few leftovers but my health is still the same in warzones.
>>
>>127164039
Lana is so sweet to my male ls sw, but every time she touches me I get a message from Vette about kids. What do?
>>
Jesus man, Trooper Companions just ride your dick all day long if you do your job, I love it.
>>
I wish there was more options to be more obedient at the start of the inquisitor storyline. like you're a slave, who knows what you endured before this and now Im in this place with more people ordering me around and threatening death why I am I acting so cocky
>>
>>127165396
agreed
>>
>>127165130
Ask yourself if you like soap opera tier drama, if Y, dick the Sith, N stick with Vette
>>
Are either of the DS Jedi stories decent? I was amazed by how reasonable LS SW was, I'm hoping the Jedi compare.
>>
Does TOR support controllers? inb4 shitter, my setup is incredibly uncomfortable to use with KB+M
>>
>>127165756
theres a million ability buttons to push in this game. controllers wouldn't work.
>>
>>127165616
>stick with vette
so you can get teenage drama?
>>
>>127165616
Can I do both? I want to build a harem.
>>
>>127165894
This. You need to keybind at least 3 full quickbars meaning 36 buttons plus movement keys. Maybe if you macroed the shit out of guardian or juggs it could be doable as long you stick to sinlgeplayer pve.
>>
>>127164778
But intimidation, anon

BT2 men quiver at the sight of your biceps larger than their head
>>
>>127165903
Nah, Vette's reunion is more likely to lead to sappy lovey-dovey scenes, teenage drama feels more like Jaesa and Kaliyo
>>
>>127166783
>Vette's reunion is more likely to lead to sappy lovey-dovey scenes
glad I dumped her
>>
>>127166513
I hate the BT choices in game.
>BT1. THANKS MR SKELTAL!
>BT2. Not quite skeltal, but getting there.
>BT3. We amazon nao
>BT4. Tell em Large Marge sent ya
>>
>>127165894
>>127166505
Well, shit. Guess I'll stick to KoTOR. Thanks
>>
>>127166937
I still don't think BT4 is that hueg. A little chunky, nice thick thighs, but not a spherical Amerifat.
>>
File: 9000% mad.png (119KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
9000% mad.png
119KB, 200x295px
>>127166861

I get the feeling they axed all the romances and they'll never be brought up again.

>Tfw I'll never get reunited with my wife Risha because they need to bring all 5 IA companions back into the story first before anyone else is allowed.
>>
Is there any reason at all to reject becoming a Mandalorian?
>>
>>127167304
being a greedy fuck comes to mind
>>
>>127167180
In game? Might as well be an amerilard compared to everything else. And a lot of the armour makes the character look abnormaly large.
Compared to RL? Maybe a bit thicker than average?
Point was that the 4 BT choices are crap.
>>
>>127166937
I like BT4

fucking low test beta males
>>
>>127167110
Fuck it, I can play in small bursts. Any tips to getting used to KB+M? Only game I've tried to play with KB+M is FFXIV and it didn't go well
>>
>>127167272
>Bioware
>axing romances
They'll ignore gameplay, they'll ignore making satisfying plots, but they sure as hell won't ignore romance
>>
>>127168108

I never said they would axe romances entirely friend, just the old ones. You'll still be able to have gay sex with hats on with Theron.
>>
BT1 and BT4 a best
>>
>>127166937
BT2 and 3 girls are literally perfect
>>
Lana spoiled me forever.
>>
>>127167889
>Point was that the 4 BT choices are crap.
agreed
>>
>no lana r34
Why.gif
>>
Any gay romance in this game?

I want to be the lezbo twi'lek
>>
2016 better have some good SW games in store...
>>
>>127169418
Because she is a pure sithfu.
>>
>>127169418
Does TOR even have any r34?
>>
>>127169469
Nothing but disappointment and despair for the next ten years
>>
>>127169676
very little
>>
>>127165750
no. jedi is literally being a retard in both extremes with some rare moments when you're not. So, you either: death kill murder people for no reason, or let your enemies go scott free or some other retard shit like letting everyone die to save some random dude you don't even know.
>>
>>127169627
>Sith
>pure
Pick one
>>
>>127169818
Lord Praven is pure as fuck.
>>
File: Wl1SkYw.png (776KB, 969x422px) Image search: [Google]
Wl1SkYw.png
776KB, 969x422px
>>127169676
>>
You know, sometimes I really wish they made a separate cloak slot, some of the armors would be 10/10 if they had option to remove/add cloaks and/or hoodshit
>>
>>127170039
Why does this remind me of that fucking furry subway scene
>>
>>127170039
she's perfect
>>
File: Exodia The Forbidden One.jpg (124KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
Exodia The Forbidden One.jpg
124KB, 1000x550px
>>127170225
>>
>>127169945
Praven is a jedi, he doesn't count
>>
Which companion has the ugliest outfit, and why is it Mako?
>>
>>127170726
everything about mako is ugly
>>
>>127170771
is mako the worst starting companion? Vette comes close, but at least you can shock her to shut her the fuck up.
>>
>>127170895
Corso exists, so him
>>
>>127170895
Corso is the worst. Mako is the second worst, with Vette right behind her.
>>
>>127163758
writers don't know jackshit about anything. It's why shit like enslaving someone is light side points for a sith warrior.
>>
>>127170895
>>127171014
>hating based blueberry

Still the easiest way to spot the edgemasters.
>>
>>127171128
It has nothing to do with edgy. I played my SW mostly light/neutral. She is just a poorly written and annoying character.
>>
>Vanguard shit works within ten meters of your opponent
>apparently, no insta close in moves
So, commando is the class that just shoots motherfuckers, right? Do they get a proper close in move later? I think i'm gonna have to delete this fucker.
>>
Why is the republic 100x worse than the imps in every aspect
>worst stories
>worst companions
>worst armor styles
>worst at pvp
>>
>>127171518
There's a charge move for Vanguards
>>
>>127171576
because bioware loves the sith. It's why both kotors where a massive dark side wank.
>>
>>127171576
>worst at pvp

I wish.
>>
Who thought Risha's hair was acceptable?
>>
>>127171518
They have charge and pull and lol 45% speed boost hydraulic override if specced.
>>
>>127172521
Seems fine to me.
>>
So dark side Sith Inquisitor is really fun so far. However, my buddy still hasn't gotten to eat anyone. I feel kinda bad, every time he's tried he gets stopped. Well he ever eat?
>>
>>127171738
Bioware didn't make KotOR 2, kiddo.
>>
If the game gave you a choice between saving your waifu or your best bro NPC, which would you choose, /swgg/? (assuming they are not the same NPC.)

Personally, I would see any romanced NPC burn before I give up on T7.
>>
>>127173350
>kiddo
>>
>be the Empire's greatest Agent
>Lana keeps getting that one SIS agent to do all the slicing and spying
Why won't you let me do my job, lady?
>>
>>127173350
Obsidian sure as hell emulated their garbage to a T.
>>
>>127173641
Because the story is catered towards force users. Especially jedi knights. It gets even more obvious in KotFE.
>>
>>127173394
Who is the waifu and who is the best bro in this situation
>>
>>127171738
Kotor 2 wasn't really darkside wank
>>
>>127173915
What happens in the scenes where the outlander goes toe to toe with arcann? Does he just run away or block the lightsaber with his gun or something? I've only played through as a shadow
>>
>>127173893
>KOTOR 1 is a standard Star Wars story
>KOTOR 2 is more of a deconstruction
>this is somehow the same
>>
>>127173893
Did you play the game?
>>
>>127174112
No. Obsidishit garbage is not worth playing.
>>
>>127173975
It was, it was. 2/3rds of the game are just everyone going on about how being a good guy is wrong and shit, with the good guys crawling up your ass for being weird.
>>
>>127174629
new vegas was pretty good.
>>
>>127174631
I think you're confusing "the game" with Kreia and "the good guys" with the Jedi Masters
>>
>>127174631
I played it pretty recently and I didn't really get anything like that, aside from Kreia trying to keep you neutral/survivalist.

Most of the surviving masters were cunts though.
>>
>>127174797
I remember most of the party being evil or almost evil shits. I only remember the zabrak being tolerable. But, i haven't played it since it's original release, so whatever.
>>
>>127174078
He stays at range and shoots ineffectively until Arcann stabs him in the gut
>>
>>127175054
Do you mean they told you to be evil or their stats showed they were evil?

Because it's pretty evenly split.
>>
>be Old Republic Han Solo
>my first companion isn't a wookie
Oh what the hell?
>>
>>127175771
Need your farmboy sidekick first
>>
>>127175307
Off the top of my head: one of them was a mopey murderer, the other worked for the bad guy, the other was a proud murderer and one was an old cunt. then there was the useless r2 wannabe. Basically, everyone in your party was a shitty person with no redeemable qualities and i couldn't figure out why i was dragging them along. I only remember totally not a samurai man and the zabrak as being tolerable.

At least the party in the first game was mostly okay (but, fuck bastila and her better than you nonsense. She even falls to the dark side due to how much better she is)
>>
>>127169426
only with lana i think
>>
>>127176013
>T3
>useless
I wish I could hate you to death
>>
>>127174094
KOTOR2 was the superior game and story in every way. Even the incomplete mess that it was it still shat on Bioware's effort.
>>
>Lana and Satele both get new looks
>Theron and Marr don't
>>
>>127176481
Well that's because Marr dies in the first ten minutes and Theron doesn't show up until the last ten minutes
>>
>>127176243
astromech droids are just fucking shits. T7 is the first one of these legged soda cans i can stand.
>>
>>127176013
>Playing as a girl
fgt
But seriously you're missing about three companions there.
>>
>>127176481
Marr doesn't need a new look. I would have hated if they changed how he looked.
>>
>>127176481
Why can't we customize their looks with outfits/customization items anyway?
>>
>>127176710
To be fair, it's kind of hilarious how easy it is to make Disciple a Jedi compared to Handmaiden
>>
>>127176847
Too much effort, and they already spent all their design shekels on making Koth and Valk's faces
>>
>>127176847
Probably something to do with the higher-res face models
>>
>>127176910
I never got him, but I guess you do get him later. What does it take, just an easy influence check?
>>
>>127176847
They still have the customization slot. This tells me they will eventually get around to making some to sell in the cartel store/packs.

I bet the slave lana customization will be a gold drop.
>>
>>127177038
You can literally do it in the first conversation in the temple
>>
is it still x12 xp for subs?
>>
>>127177423
No but they buffed base experience gains so you can level to max with class+planet stories
>>
>>127177547
As a sub only or just in general?
>>
>>127177580
In general
>>
>>127177690
sweeeet
>>
File: 1422965159918.png (80KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1422965159918.png
80KB, 576x507px
>tfw EA will never give TOR proper staffing so they can rework the game into something not shit
>>
So, Khem or Zash? I'm about to make my decision.
>>
File: 8a1017520efdd9b939e223b23cf4a6eb.jpg (378KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8a1017520efdd9b939e223b23cf4a6eb.jpg
378KB, 800x1200px
>playing KotOR 2
>do Dantooine first
>boring as fuck
>lifeless characters
>flat and emotionless storyline
>go to Nar Shaddaa
>much more vivid and interesting characters
>very involved plot with a lot to it
>lots of creative uses of PoV switching
>really engaging and varied events

So is each bit created by a different guy, and Nar Shaddaa was done by Avellone?
>>
>>127178524
Khem. Zash is an old hag in an even uglier body now. Khem is a true bro.
>>
>>127179643
I let them fight for it, so Khem won.
>>
>>127179083
I think they were meant to show different aspects of the story. Personally I feel Nar Shadaa is the best one to do first and not just because you can get 2-4 of your party members out of it.
>>
>>127179083
>>127180274
Well I just googled about it and found an interview with Chris Avellone. He said he did the overall plot, most writing for all the compansion, the intro, Telos and Nar Shaddaa mainly. So yeah, that was him and Dantooine wasn't, other than when one of your companions chimed in.

Of course, the intro is also infamously overlong and quite dull. He said in the same interview that if he could go back and change it, he'd remove "1 or 2 levels" from the intro.
>>
Anyone have links to the comics set around the KotOR era? Or have them on their HDD and would be kind enough to upload?
>>
File: 1422223427056.jpg (43KB, 498x558px) Image search: [Google]
1422223427056.jpg
43KB, 498x558px
>mfw jet speed+overdrive
>>
>>127180829
It can drag, I always forget how long it winds up being with the T3 parts and meeting HK/getting the sonic recorder. The Dxun/Onderon stuff was pretty weak storywise too (one side clearly evil etc) but the splitting up your team was fun.
>>
>>127180956
They're being storytimed on /co/ right now
>>
>>127180274
Plus you can get a lightsaber and make 2 companions Jedi there
>>
>>127181825
You can get like three of them I think (one for helping a refugee, one for finding the master and the parts to build your own)

But yeah even by the time the bounty hunter were after my party I think I had already unlocked at least Atton's jedi stuff.
>>
>>127182129
Well Atton's Jedi unlock is on Nar Shaddaa, and like half of Bao-dur's influence checks are there, so you can make them both Jedi before you go to Goto's ship
>>
>>127182129
>>127182350
Hmm, I've hardly been using him. I don't even have him at full LS. I used Bao-Dur but I must've missed a lot of his checks. I only remember him saying anything once or twice.
>>
>>127182850
Yeah, he's probably the hardest to make a Jedi since all his influence checks are out in the world and pretty easy to miss, not in dialogue

I think you can do it with just helping the sick refugee and asking him to check the speeder, but you might need more
>>
>>127183124
I needed more than that, I think even with helping out the stuck Mandalorian on Dxun I was only sitting at about 90 influence and I guess you need to max it to train him.
>>
File: 1446326602925.jpg (389KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1446326602925.jpg
389KB, 800x445px
Vaylin romance when?

Need the comedic relief of smashin' her while Ghost Emperor is inside my head.
>>
Are any of the TOR companions qt tomboys?
>>
If you buy something from the market, say a costume, do all your characters get it or only one?
>>
>>127187997
Only the character you buy it on.

Spend more shekels to unlock for all characters.
>>
>>127188106
jesus christ
>>
>>127188157
Some-times unlocking for all character costs as much or even more for your entire legacy.
>>
What should I name my trooper? I've never played pub side but there's a guild on my server that has an all trooper RP guild and I wanna give it a shot.

I'm thinking something last name sounding, human-ish? Is that generally how they're named in the story?
>>
File: shitpostinglittlegirl.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostinglittlegirl.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>TFW running around as a tank in PvP
lol lemme reduce your damage shitstain ayy lmao aoe taunt kek
>>
I miss the 2x XP already.
>>
>>127189860
Kogers
North
Morsen
Korrmack
>>
>>127190457
I didn't bother leveling any of my shit. I was busy enjoying the time off and my family and shit.

I sit down today and realize it's gone, and regret my decisions entirely.
>>
>>127190635
>>127190457
All of my characters are 65s, but the 2x made me strongly consider rolling another, just for doing story and stuff
>>
File: 1409848756245.gif (2MB, 272x210px) Image search: [Google]
1409848756245.gif
2MB, 272x210px
>>127140195
>do this
>no class missions, no planet story mission, exploration and heroics only, final destination
>overleveled in Taris
This game, man.
This game.
>>
>>127173394

SW has no best bro npc. All we have is a TRAITOR and that cunt who I know is going to talk about the fucking bastion every time he opens his mouth.
>>
>>127191060
they re-shuffled the entire xp experience in 4.0, you can level to max entirely off class and planet story arc missions and nothing else - that's why the other missions are hidden by default
>>
>>127191357

To be fair, the Bastion is pretty nice.
>>
>>127191357
What about ugly furry bug thing?
>>
>join a fresh rp guild
>doing an in-character introduction thing
>moody broody sith warrior wants to sulk in the shadows and refuses to 'reveal his identity' to the group
>I call him out in-character for being a shy manchild
>he wants to d-d-d-d-duel

This is why I play on rp servers in mmos.
>>
>Dying 10 times in a PvP match is an achievement
>>
So what does companion approval actually do?
>>
Why is everyone that PvPs just fucking terrible? People that just stand completely still or keyboard turn - does it get better in the ranked queues at max level? This is embarrassing.
>>
>>127193762
Increase their overall effectiveness.
>>
>>127193762
I spent millions on companion gifts to get my nexu up, and only after all the endless gift clicking did I realize that character didn't have the legacy bonus for companion gifts, yet.

I'm happy to have a companion I can give a shit about, but man this tedious shit is a little silly.
>>
>>127193824
Because it's still christmas break
>>
>>127195063
That killed all my multiplayer games.
I got Battlefront as a gift, and everyone was level 1 for a while. That's one thing, but it's shitty when playing an objective game mode and half the team is literally running away from the objective.
>>
Is there any way (e.g. console command) to force NPCs to be hostile in KotOR 2? I'm trying to do that mission for the refugee woman who wants to leave the refugee camp to find her woman. I want to wipe out the exchange in that area but nothing I say to the leader will make him hostile.

I can attack the guards in cold blood but that just gives me a massive DS hit, far more than the LS points I get for completing the mission.
>>
>>127195421
Is it as bad as people say? Despite all the negative buzz, I'm still kinda tempted by it.
>>
>>127196268
I think you can intimidate/persuade the guards to back off?
>>
>>127196545
I can intimidate them and always succeed. That's for them to let me in, though, which they already let me do. If I could fail, apparently they turn hostile and I can kill them without DS points. However, if you succeed then you can either be nice or say "You wanted a fight, you're getting a fight" which counts as an evil action.

It seems a little unfinished. There's no way to get them to go away - and thus no way to help this woman - without doing something the game considers to be cold blooded murder.
>>
>>127191357
I liked Quinn and felt that his doubt was a reasonable one. It's not surprising that his faith was shaken when forced to choose between two masters and ultimately he did what he thought was best for the Empire.

I can't fault him for that. It took a lot of guts.

Quinn isn't a bro exactly, because he always feels like a subordinate rather than someone on your level, but he's a likable enough person.

>>127193401
Broonmark is really boring. All he does is talk about how much he wants to kill things and how lame his brethren are for not wanting to kill things.
>>
>>127196407
You mean the game itself?
It's a fun game. It's not a solid, competitive, call of duty or battlefield or something. I think the best shooter of the year is Splatoon.

However, if you want to just have fun with star wars shit, this game looks and sounds great and it just feels casual enough that even if you're losing there's not pressure to do better. Just enjoy your time and maybe you get to be Darth Vader for a little bit or something.

If you see it on sale, like for $40, then that might be a fair price.
>>
>>127196756
>it seems a little unfinished
Welcome to KotOR 2!
>>
>>127196970
Oh, I know. I'm no stranger to Obsidian. It's just that I have the restored content patch and so far, at least, it's seemed okay when it comes to that kind of thing.

Oh well, to hell with that stupid bitch and her husband.
>>
>>127196756
>I can't kill people who aren't attacking me without getting evil points for it
>THE GAME IS BROKEN
>>
>>127196809
>ultimately he did what he thought was best for the Empire.
>by promoting pointless infighting

No.
>>
>>127197179
That's not what I said at all. A woman wants to be able to leave a room that thugs have her trapped in. There's no option to ask the thugs to go, to convince them, to threaten them, to sneak the woman out, nothing.

Your only choice is, as far as the game is concerned, to attack the two guys in cold blood for no reason other than the fun of killing. They basically didn't put any interactions in with the thugs or their boss in relation to this quest.
>>
>>127196545
just stop metagaming. dark side and light side are fluid, that is what the game is all about. playing all light or all dark in this game sucks and isn't how the devs intended it to be played.
>>
>>127197837
>isn't how the devs intended it to be played.
Don't want to disagree with your point, but you're giving them a little bit too much credit, there.
>>
>>127197286
He was putting a stop to what he saw was pointless infighting between you and Baras.
>>
>>127197973
maybe, but the way Kreia is written convinces me that they went out of there way to not make dark and light side choices easy
>>
>>127198227

Baras wasn't only fighting Wrath. He still had Vowrawn and out council members going against him. His best options were to either stay out of it or side with Wrath.
>>
>>127196756
These games are like that. My least favorite was a heroic on Nar Shaddaa.
>"I just love killing! Killing is my favorite! I want to train to become a sith and murder everything just like you!"
>"okay"
>LS points
>>
i demand a new thread
>>
File: 111612.jpg (38KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
111612.jpg
38KB, 640x325px
im constantly being farmed by rank 40s using weapons i dont own or have access to. how do i into swbf
>>
>>127179083

Nigga Dantooine and Manaan were great
>>
MOFO I didn't know it was double xp. I got to level 22 and then started Dormund Kass. All I had done so far was first planet class missions and 2 fucking flashpoints and im level 22. Wtf now everything in Dormund kass is easy af.

Like damn
>>
>>127204253

It's easy either way.
>>
>>127204253

tfw level 26 and still on dromund kaas
>>
>>127204396
>Tfw lvl 40 by time you leave DK during that exp boost
>>
>>127205035
gay
>>
>>127205194
>>127205194
>>127205194
new
>>
>>127196809

Rationalize it all you want. I'm still gonna kill him in KOTFE.
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.