[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing KOTOR II for the first time >Going around Nar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 50

File: Kreia.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.png
578KB, 669x678px
>Playing KOTOR II for the first time
>Going around Nar Shadda minding my own bussiness
>Random guy is betting bullied because he owns money
>He says I have his money
>"No, I don't, leave me alone"
>Thugs start threatening me
>"What the fuck, I don't care, ask him for the money"
>Thugs attack me, I kill them
>Random guy complains that I only made things worse and runs away
>Pic related starts ranting about how helping random people only makes them weaker and I'm a little shit

Is this a common thing in the game, where you just get involved in shit and then Kreia goes full retarded about it?
>>
>>324290502
yea
>>
>>324290502
she's right though
>>
>>324290502
Yeah, Kreia is basically Ayn Rand and Kotor tries to subvert some of the assumptions you have about star wars, heroes, and the force. Some fans don't like it because there's too much grey; they think Star Wars should remain black & white like the old adventure serials of the 1930's-40's which stars draws heavily from.
>>
>>324291130
She's probably right, but I didn't help anybody. I got attacked an defended myself, it's not like I did it for the guy.
>>
>>324291336
>Yeah, Kreia is basically Ayn Rand
Please don't insult Kreia like that.
>>
>offered a multiple-choice question
>pick one, it was the wrong choice
>reload, pick the other choice, it was also the wrong choice

it's like I'm really playing a Telltale game

>YOU PLEB IT'S TOO MATURE FOR YOU, REAL LIFE ISN'T FAIR XDDD

yeah you know realism in a series with light sabers and aliens
>>
>>324291336
>Some fans don't like it because there's too much grey; they think Star Wars should remain black & white like the old adventure serials of the 1930's-40's which stars draws heavily from.

While I think that's true, putting that aside.

The problem with Kreia is nothing makes her happy except being a giant asskisser to her. Any other decision you get lectured to for thinking for yourself.
>>
>>324291989

>save-scumming

I think the idea of that character is that she doesn't agree with getting involved at all, just don't take her in your party if it buttblasts you so much
>>
that's why KOTOR is better, you don't have a 2deep4u hag physically AND telepathically following you everywhere trying to shape you into following the stablished plot.
>>
>>324291336
>George Lucas and other sperglords think Star Wars should be black and white
Ftfy
>>
>>324291989
All of your choices have consequences, she was merely trying to make you ware of that.
>>
>>324292416

You can't exactly look at the films and say they were anything but that.

And they're the only things that are canon aside from some comics and Rebels.
>>
>>324290502
Don't think too much into it. If you decided not to help then Kreia says he grows desperate and kills someone or something like that, and then she gives you shit like that.

Just remember this: no matter what you do, you're always wrong and Kreia (Avellone) is always right.
>>
>>324291336

Star Wars stopped being black and white with Empire though.
>>
>>324293229

No, it really didn't. The rebels were good, the empire was bad, and if you try and stay neutral like Lando did, circumstances will happen that will force you to pick a side.
>>
>>324293390
>empire was bad
lmao
>>
>>324293974

Don't be a contrarian faggot, the empire was always the bad guys.
>>
File: mn76s38.jpg (226KB, 1059x771px) Image search: [Google]
mn76s38.jpg
226KB, 1059x771px
>>324290502
This is why I liked the story in SWTOR.
At least most of the time it didnt try and jerk me around calling me a fucking cuck. I mostly left people alone unless they decided to fuck with me or insult me and I killed them. Oh im your apprentice and you want to call me stupid? Well goodbye into the lava you go.

I remember there was one mission though where I was fighting some jedi faggot and he did that same shit and wanted to fuck with me and I threw him off the fucking elevator platform into the elevator shaft where he fell like 20 stories and died and I broke the mission and had to start all the way over because I apparently wasnt supposed to chuck a bitch to their death but was supposed to win and call him a faggot and execute him or let him go. Skipping that step was not allowed.
>>
>>324292141
>The problem with Kreia is nothing makes her happy except being a giant asskisser to her.
At first I thought this too, but I think is more about making people help themselves instead of getting personally involved in their problems. It's like she wants you to be Jesus Christ.
>>
>Kreia encourages you to be selfish and become more powerful at the expense of others
>do this
>she flips out on Dantooine for apparently refusing to listen to her

Bitch is cray
>>
>>324292618
well, to be honest, the films were the worst part of star wars, except from a few stuff, like vader's design
eu was much better especially old republic/empire era
>>
>>324294254
>liking tor
>getting mad at games calling you stupid
stop being stupid.
>>
>>324294467
>make decision she agrees with about vrook that makes him hostile
>you have failed me

Dumb geezer
>>
>>324292141
>The problem with Kreia is nothing makes her happy except being a giant asskisser to her. Any other decision you get lectured to for thinking for yourself.
That's the whole point. There a conversation with her at some point, where she tells you to be a manipulative cunt and treat your companions as pawns. There is a line you get to choose that says something 'then I will use you as well', to which she answers 'good, then you've learned your lesson' and it gives you reputation points with her. Basically, tell people what they want to hear, gain their loyalty and then use them for your own advantage.
>>
>>324295237
>people are nothing but a game to me
>>
>>324291905

Ayn Rand was based m8. People who don't like her normally just didn't really undestood what she was trying to say and think her ideology is all about be a prick when that's hardly true.
>>
>>324294607
It seemed a lot more open for the most part and I got to do what I wanted.
I just pvped mostly in that game and had like 20k kills and when I finally did the story it wasnt so forced.

I don't like when things talk down to me. I mean if the game would let me, I probably would of just killed my master and skipped all of that dumb shit.

Also hated that gay fucking planet that was lvl locked.
I was like lvl 24 and the planet was lvl 29 or some shit and I could already heal tank every instance and just do whatever and I got forced into this immense fucking grind because casual shitters cant get stuff done.
>>
>>324292141
Kreia just wants you to be a good student and learn.
She is a cunt, though
>>
>>324294508
>the films were the worst part of star wars

No, anything written by Anderson takes that award by a longshot. Just because the EU have stuff like Zahn's work doesn't change that it was also filled with a lot of utter shit.

>>324295315

Not him but Ayn was a shitty philosopher. She was like Stirner but not nearly as well thought-out or educated. Funnily Stirner actually IS what people attribute to Ayn, the "the system is just in your head, fuck everyone but yourself", except he knew how to argue it well.
>>
>>324294508
Literally stop posting. Aside from thrawn and the later seasons of The Clone Wars nothing in the EU comes close to the movies, prequels included.
>>
>>324295792
>killing anyone who talks down to you and doesn't suck your dick
stop being stupid
>>
File: Kreia.jpg (13KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
13KB, 278x300px
>>324291989
>pick one, it was the wrong choice
>reload, pick the other choice, it was also the wrong choice

So you have learned nothing. You have failed me, completely and utterly.
>>
>>324296187
The only thing you have to do in that scenario to make her happy is say you will take what she says into consideration.
>>
>>324296187
>give a beggar money
>he gets robbed for the money and kreia yells at me
>don't give him money
>kreia calls me a prick
I hate you
>>
>>324291336
kotor was more like a loveletter to the original series, although it did some subverting in terms of heroes and villains, it felt like a classic star wars adventure

kotor 2 was the atlas shrugged of star wars, going waaay to far with its deconstruction and critique of its universe, with kreia being a whiny bitch and mouthpiece of avellone. That shtick got tiresome and it doesn't help that the game was shipped unfinished either
>>
>>324293974
>blow up a planet
>LMAO at them being called bad guys
>>
>>324296316

What, that my choices are meaningless?
>>
>>324296501
That nearly all significant actions can have consequences (even seemingly benevolent ones).
>>
>>324296426
You have learned nothing.
>>
As much as I like KOTOR 2 the game is way too heavy handed with dishing out dark side and light side points when it can never understand your intent. Why would you get swayed to the Dark Side because your charity got a beggar beaten up? Your intent was purely good, it makes no sense to punish you for it. I absolutely understand Kreia teaching you about your actions having consequences but that doesn't make my character more or less evil, the intentions and actions do.
>>
>>324293006
Not remotely true. There are plenty of ways to part Kreia. It is through one or two well placed forced lessons about consequences that you learn how to.
>>
File: 8o1_1280.jpg (95KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
8o1_1280.jpg
95KB, 600x624px
>>324296131
well have fun sucking egotistical jedi cock for a chance at a seat on the cuck council
ill be over here killin doodz, blowing shit up, getting shit done, and doing all of the space drugs
dont forget to ask your master for permission jedi cuck boi
>>
>>324296691

Yes, and regardless it's shitty.
>>
>>324296761
You got light side points for giving the beggar money
>>
>>324296482
>big words make my head hurt baby me ^_^
>>
>>324294467
No. She doesn't want you to become another Darth Sion. You have learned nothing. People get frustrated with this game because it actually catches you off guard when you fuck up and it teaches you how you fucked up but people would rather blame BAD WRITING
>>
>>324296693
I feel like the lesson is to let someone else make the decisions like she does
>>
File: 1201443622869.png (128KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
1201443622869.png
128KB, 427x315px
>>324291130
She contradicts herself though. If you refuse to help someone she says you're an idiot for passing up the opportunity to get experience points+loot.

It's just being smarmy for the sake of being smarmy
>>
>>324297074
if you consider those words big then you need to finish high school, anon
>>
>tfw no mods to just remove kreia from the game all together

id like to replay kotor2 but she is just insufferable
>>
>>324296501
No, but a few times you are forced to see that there is no right way to deal with a situation. This is one of those times.
>>
File: 1452024453531.png (305KB, 548x470px) Image search: [Google]
1452024453531.png
305KB, 548x470px
>>324296761
what

You get LS points for giving the beggar money, Kreia just cuts in to tell you that that action might have consequences that aren't immediately obvious. Hell, I'm pretty sure that you can even gain influence with her in that situation by making it clear you did it for your own reasons instead of just because its "the right thing to do"
>>
File: 1342907635919.png (142KB, 335x347px) Image search: [Google]
1342907635919.png
142KB, 335x347px
>>324296187
>>324296187
>>324296187
THe lession is a lession in life.

Something some people without a frontal lobe cannot understand.

it teaches you that sometimes no matter what you do, you will lose. Ever heard of ''damned if you do,damned if you don't''.

The thing is this game tries something new with morality. Almost every single game with a moral compass has been ''insert coin, get good boy points''. Instead this game has made you think, should you help this person out.

Struggle is the engine of success, Kreia tells you this constantly, if you let other do battle for you, you get weaker. If you fight battles for other people, they get weaker.

As complex as Kotor2 is, it's easy enough to get a grasp if you don't have the attention span of a 12 year old boy.
>>
I swear if its not every kotor thread with this complaint its an OP with it as one. Why do people find Kreia hard to understand? She herself is a hypocrite but she's teach very basic lessons.
>>
I feel like the people who critique Star Wars are the people who listen to Harlan Ellison too much

>"But that's the point! Is the single defense I get when I alienate myself at dinner parties by my negativity. It's supposed to be mindless, I'm told. And then those professional types who are safe in loving Star Wars where they might be attacked for reading the latest Robert Silverberg or Thomas Disch sf novel, explain to me as carefully as one would a retarded child, that Star Wars is a return to the worship of the Eternal Verifies: honor, truth, fighting Evil. All black and white. Try black and white in a world of credit cards, punk rock, mastectomies, Watergate, the rise of homegrown Nazism, Anita Bryant, and the terrifying fact that more than half of all serious crimes in the United States are committed by people between the ages of ten and seventeen—-and that includes rape, murder, robbery, aggravated assault and burglary."

The problem is it was never meant to be applicable to reality when people are making it such.

>>324297351

Again, because my choices are meaningless. No matter what I do, any choice I make has negative consequence. Even doing nothing is something, because inaction is a choice.
>>
>>324296848
>edgemaster: the post
Not even that guy, your post literally made me open the thread and reply
So i guess your plan worked, here's your (you)
>>
File: Kobayashi_Maru.jpg (43KB, 856x586px) Image search: [Google]
Kobayashi_Maru.jpg
43KB, 856x586px
>>324297351
So it's an unwinnable scenario?
>>
>>324297250
She even tells you not to believe every little thing she says. When you tell her "so I won't trust you either then" her reaction is that you're learning quickly
>>
>>324297676

The only winning move is to cheat
>>
>>324297692
Just because she says she's retarded doesn't excuse the fact that she's acting retarded.
>>
>>324295792

Goddamn you've got such a shitty attitude. I bet you play the hell out of MOBAS.
>>
>>324297139
What lecture did she give before Dantooine that said anything like that? She said absolutely nothing about what you should do with power, only that it's good if you get it at the expense of others. Her speech on Dantooine isn't justified at all, she's just mad that she never got a chance to prove the Council wrong and she's taking it out on you.

>>324297517
Because she contradicts herself and tells you off for following her own advice.
>>
>>324291336
thats the thing though too. I don't like it when things are just black and white. It literally becomes too boring when its only about good vs. evil and never anything inbetween.
>>
>>324297517
But it's not about her being hard to understand, is about I getting forved in a situation and then she getting shitty at me for something I didn't do.
>>
>>324296848
see, I can do the same thing, except I actually get a sense of earning the ability to kill doodz and get things done because I play good games and not ego handjob sims.
>>
>>324297985
You actually sound like one of those retards who press ''A'' or ''Enter'' furiously during conversations to skip dialogue and get to the fighting.

I'm certain this isn't the first game to outsmart someone as dumb as you.
>>
>>324296051

I confess i don't know much about Stirner. He seems cool. Try to read more about him in the future.
>>
>>324297692
So basically "I was only pretending to be retarded: The Character".
>>
>>324297985
The only real case of this is with Vrook, and maybe the vaklu/queen stand off on onderon, both of those was just her giving an opinion rather than talking you down for what you did/didnt do. The one that people seem so out of sorts about is the unavoidable bit on Nar Shaddah, which is just as >>324297504
said, its a basic "you lose either way" scenario and you can get any lost influence back by simply saying you understand, its not complicated.
>>
What tips me off about kotor universe being stupid is how in the span of 5 years, jedis go from being lead to glory by revan and owning the place again, to being hunted to the brink of extinction . again.

All the while, some random cuck proclaims himself a dark lord and conquers the universe.

What the cuck? How can Jedis be such ineffective cucks?

Sure, it makes the plot point that Jedis are cucks unfit to rule a valid one. But if the whole starwars universe is going to revolve around making Lore fit Lovarellos FoTM self-insert character a valid construction, then I can see why Lucas might have been mad.

Seriously. Making the Jedis such sad cunts so that the whole kreia thing can work is the work of bad writting. The whole thing could have been way more nuanced and less over the top with the whole "turns out the sith are so much better at rulling that they pretty much own the place with a 90% uptime" shit. I mean, in a multiplayer capture the base match, the sith own the Jedi hands down.
>>
>>324297250
Think of it this way. At this point Meetra Surik isn't wise enough to have taken the right action. Both choices are wrong. It's not contradiction. They're two different extremes to be wrong. If at this point she was wise enough, Meetra would have done something like told the thugs they could resolve it if all four of them met with the crime boss and that he would get his money's worth, then convincing the man during the meeting to sell himself to slavery as it is the only way to resolve the debt alive, then use that as leverage with the boss to give her information about the bounty on Jedi
>>
File: Stirner02.jpg (22KB, 220x567px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner02.jpg
22KB, 220x567px
>>324298241

Go to /his/, they love him because of how ridiculous and yet hard to argue against his philosophy is.

Also the drawings of him because no photographs at the time
>>
>>324298392
meant for >>324298067
>>
>>324297676
Yes. You learn by failing. You are not Rey. You are not a Mary Sue
>>
File: 1358014420770.jpg (110KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1358014420770.jpg
110KB, 500x284px
>>324298392
So is Kotor 2 like the Casual Filter in regards to the story line?

It seems like only idiots really don't understand her teachings.
>>
File: Jesus Katarn.jpg (62KB, 540x578px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Katarn.jpg
62KB, 540x578px
>>324290502
I'm sick and fucking tired of asshole posting their shitty twitch URLs polluting our once beautiful board. I'm making a stand here and now as a mass electronic media expert by not posting my twitch URL and instead just my username, which is exactly as you guessed it: doodsrsly. I'm tired of people insulting the intelligence of others so in my channel right now I'm Playing as Jesus Katarn and yesterday we got off peragus mining and the game is about to truly begin for our watchman.
>>
>>324298713
Space Jesus!
>>
Unless she wanted me to kill her, I'd say Kreia failed at her teachings.
>>
>>324298479
have you seen the prequels?
its canon now that the Jedi are completely incompetent
>>
>>324290502
So I've never played Kotor 2, is it possible to be annoyed with her in dialogue, or are you only allowed to act dumb/kiss up?
>>
>liking kreia
she's literally avellone's mouthpiece
I bet you liked ulysses too

>>324291336
There's a difference between injecting moral ambiguity and fundamentally misunderstanding the force like Avellone does.
>>
File: captain-james-t-kirk.jpg (44KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
captain-james-t-kirk.jpg
44KB, 600x300px
>>324298660
>he doesn't rewrite the program so the Kobayashi Maru is a winnable situation
You'll never win creativity points.
>>
>>324298679
I guess fucking so, that or people who hated her never actually went through her dialogue's on the ship so her actions are just so confusing and random when she makes it plain as day what she expects of you/what she's after.

>>324298907
You can tell her off at every turn, it just results in lost influence which players seem completely baffled about.
>>
>>324298392
No, she actually literally told me to stop helping people without a reason when I didn't help anybody. It's all in the first post, you can read it again.
>>
>>324298907
She can be interesting to listen to sometimes.
Everyone is mostly worth while listening to. From the war stories from Mandalore, to HK-47's stories about Revan and how to kill Jedi. Maximum comfort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus
>>
File: 2016-01-15_00055.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15_00055.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>324298820
She's a Sith teacher. If you don't kill her, you've failed
>>
how does korriban and 3 sith lords fit into the sith rule of two?
>>
>>324299054
No she told you to think when you help people because it could just fuck them up later. And so long as you simply understand what she's telling you, her influence doesnt change either way, and you even get some light side points.
>>
>>324297504
>implying
I thought that's what she was about until I did a dark side playthrough.
As long as you're being Mr. Evil Mc Edgy, she mostly kisses your ass.
>>
>>324299173
>>324299173
Even if you hate kreia, her force controlling floating light sabers is pretty amazing.
>>
>>324299173
The Rule of Two hadn't been written into canon yet at the time
>>
>>324298907
You can, but because she's avellone's mouthpiece there's no way to do it without being made to look like a dribbling idiot.
>>
>>324299238

KOTOR 2 is prior to the Rule of Two.
>>
>>324299267
>Evil McEdgy
If you kill the innocent receptionist at czerka for no reason you lose influence so try again.
>>
>>324299407
I said Edgelord, not retarded brute.
>>
>>324298713
doodsrsly/v/36089620

intro experimental meme bass line before the stream began
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>Mind tricking thugs into walking off a cliff

I normally run full light side but that shit was too satisfying to pass up.
>>
She's still not as bad as Ulysses

THAT is the worst kind of mouthpiece. No matter what you do, you technically prove him right, and all you can really accomplish is stopping the nuke.

DA BURS
DA BULLS
DA SUPERB OWL
>>
>>324299403
I assumed it was being observed since Malak turned on Revan in Kotor 1
>>
>>324299251
You are confusing my post with the beggar situation, which is not the same. I'm NOT talking about the beggar thing, it's something different that happens a few moments later.
>>
>>324298907
You're free to do whatever. You can debate her, you can tell her she can talk all she wants but you're not changing your mind, you can outright tell her to shut the fuck up for once. You're not forced to be a good student.
People just don't understand both negative and positive influence unlocks stuff and get butthurt when they lose points with her, thinking the game demands they kiss her ass all the time.
>>
>>324299238
The sith rule of two came about a good while after the KOTOR games chronologically. Bane was inspired by the master-student dynamic between revan and malak, so he decided to cut out all the faggy armies of darkness that the sith had grown fond of and created the rule of two.
>>
>>324299054
>>324299251
Disregard that, i guess i really cant read. Yeah that particular case isnt cut and dry, she wanted you to ask for a reward after killing those thugs since you were forced into the situation anyway, its a poorly written event in any case.
>>
>>324299552

Malak turned on Revan because Revan was consistently a shithead to Malak.

I mean the whole reason HK calls organics meatbags is because he calls Malak that once and Revan thought it was SO hilarious that he reprogrammed HK to call all humans but himself meatbag.
>>
>>324291336
>Kreia is basically Ayn Rand
Elaborate on that or stop posting forever.
>>
>>324298660
>rey
>Mary Sue
Dude! Why say that?
It is shown that she can fight off bandits and is proficient at melee combat.
It is shown she understands how ships work, seeing as she's a salvager. She has to know her mechanic basics.
What's left? Shes on her period so she growls at chewie? And he replies: lets fug?
That she's a good pilot? The kid in ep. 1 won a professional pod race. To state an 8 year old is more capable than a grow woman is pure mysoginy.
>she wields a light saber sell enough to win the duel
Kylo Ben took a direct blaster hit and still fought . he and his 3 way lightsaber are the real Mary sues .

Shitposting asides, I really hope Kylo gets mutilated and turned into a copy of Vader . robot accessories and all. And. Gets redempted with death. But this is Disney... So, that won't happen.
>>
I just went with the easiest solution, I never brought her along.
I'll make my own goddamn decisions, MOM.
>>
>>324298225
>keeps replying to me with weird non sequiturs and personal attacks
please go away
>>
File: 16168_full.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
16168_full.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
Since this thread is already here

Has anyone actually turned their party members into jedi and then use them effectively? I never can, everyone else sucks as a jedi
>>
>>324294254
>This is why I liked the story in SWTOR.
Stopped reading there. "People" like you need too be gassed.
>>
File: do it for daisey.jpg (51KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
do it for daisey.jpg
51KB, 960x600px
>>324299804
You forgot the fact that she's doing shit with the force instantly when it took Luke years to master and perfect.

doesn't change the fact she's a qt. though.
>>
>>324297250

It's not about listening to her. You can turn it around by saying you did it for reasons other than "because it's a light side action".

She's teaching you to think without the Force, which is something Jedi and Sith can't do, because they've always been steeped in it.
>>
>>324300060
The trick with 2's jedi shit is for the most part not levelling them at all til you can make them jedi, as with the exception of atton, you turn them when theyve already spent 13-19 levels as their base class. And in cases of like Mira, she's just best as a blaster jedi anyway.
>>
>>324300150
>She's teaching you to think without the Force, which is something Jedi and Sith can't do, because they've always been steeped in it.

Maybe because the force literally exists in all matter and you can't escape it.
>>
>>324300242

I tried that before but they still never play right, especially with handmaiden where YOU have to be a certain level to beat those duels to turn her, and bao-dur has so few influence checks you literally need to plan them for each play through
>>
>>324299541
>hear Ulysses for the first time
>walk out of the DLC and never return
The only way to win against Avellone mouthpieces is to not give them any attention
>>
>>324300454
Bao's the one i never change to jedi just cause i like having him as a skill whore and guardian fucks all that up. Handmaiden's easy, just dont level her til shes a guardian, then put all feats into flurry/2 hand/toughness adn shit and give the basic self-buff force powers, shell jump and wreck shit easily.
>>
>>324300060
I don't get your problem. Are you trying to make them all use lightsabers/spam lightning after converting at high levels?
Just slap force speed on every single one of them and you've doubled their effectiveness at whatever the hell they were doing up to that point.
>>
>>324299541
I don't really think you prove him right no matter what, so much as you just disagree with the crazy butthurt man threatening to nuke everyone again because he doesn't like how things turned out.
>>
>>324300431

And that's why she hates the Force. Because it's fucking everywhere.

And it's why she sees potential in you, because you know what it's like to be completely severed from it.
>>
>>324294373
>At first I thought this too,
No, it's true. You don't gain Influence with her unless you accept that her teachings have merit.
>>
File: two headed bear.jpg (198KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
two headed bear.jpg
198KB, 1600x1200px
>>324299541
>yfw da burrs when the mojave bowl
>>
>go 30 hours into kotor 2
>get a bunch of anti jedi stuff
>get to fight them for all of 10 minutes on malachor at the academy

???
>>
>>324300132
Blame that on how the franchise developed after the original trilogy. The force was originally a subtle actor that could occasionally be used for great things like shooting lightning (if you were an extremely powerful sith) or augmenting a jump; after the prequels everyone became wizard duelists. Remember how powerful yoda seemed when he lifted a spaceship out of the muck; now think of all the crazy shit people do with it in the prequels. The only thing questionable about Rey is using the mind trick, and even then that's something she might have learned from whoever abandoned her, or saw when Kylo's mind reading backfired.
>>
>calling KotoR 2 good writing

Nothing good in science fiction has been written since the 1970s. Go read The Demolished Man you culturally illiterate manchildren.

>>324300939

Then why write for a setting if you don't like how it's constructed at its core?
>>
>>324301096
Least you didnt spec for anti-droid shit
>>
>>324301201
>science fiction
space opera
>>
>>324300132
The whole movie was a tranquility of mind vs insecurity and inner turmoil. It was the whole 1 trick of the whole movie.
>>
>>324297564
>Again, because my choices are meaningless. No matter what I do, any choice I make has negative consequence. Even doing nothing is something, because inaction is a choice.

Now you're figuring it out.
>>
>>324301201

Why not write for a setting if you don't like how it's constructed?

Deconstructions are a big thing, bro. Maybe Avellone just wanted to explore it a bit deeper than pure black/white mentality. Whether he succeeded's not really the point.

Just because that hack Lucas doesn't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
>>
>>324299623
seems kind of flawed
wouldn't it be better to have armies of sith than all power with just 2 people?
>>
>>324301096
>33 hours start to finish
>normal difficulty
>get Force Immunity, Force Break, etc.
>only see Force Powers used by NPCs once in the entire game
A fuckin' waste mate.
>>
>>324301390
>Why not write for a setting if you don't like how it's constructed?

Because more often then not when that happens it's because you have an axe to grind, which is where bias happens.
>>
>game's been out for years
>still radically different interpretations of what the fuck she was talking about and what she wanted

Let's face it. The game was good, but written intentionally murky as a substitute for actual storytelling.
>>
>>324301425
>>324301246

That's my big kick about the game. Gives you a bunch of tools you'll never use.

I want a new hub based rpg with companions that isn't made by socialjusticeware
>>
>>324301413
The point is to make governance a faster thing . unlike the Senate, which is inneficient. Just look at how fast the republic crumbles and the sith rises every time.
>>
>>324301616
Unfinished game etc. Though granted i think even 1 had a handful of shitty feats/powers you could waste levels on
>>
>>324301524

That's true, not gonna lie. But you can still extract some decent bits from it, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>324301413
The idea at one point was that the Sith spend too much time backstabbing each other to actually take over the galaxy, so only having 2 reduces how often the backstabbing happens to only when the apprentice becomes the new master.
>>
>>324301529
Good ambiguous characters are not any easier to write than other storytelling methods, you know.
>>
>>324301772

Plus, the whole 'the apprentice kills the master' thing ensures that the next Sith in line is always stronger than the last.

Unfortunately, being a better fighter or practitioner of the force doesn't make you a better leader or general.
>>
File: 1390100565535.jpg (19KB, 194x186px) Image search: [Google]
1390100565535.jpg
19KB, 194x186px
>>324299541
>yfw the pats win the superbowl again
>>
>>324301871
They are when there are no definitive answers.
>>
>>324300150
Which is one of the fundamental ways Avellone misunderstands the force. He thinks Jedi morality correlates 1:1 to the light side, and sith morality to the dark side; the answer in reality is so much more complex than that. The "light side" of the force is the normal part of the force, and the "dark side" is what happens when someone who's strong in the force corrupts it with anger, hatred and the like; it corrupts them in turn. You could be one of the pettiest, most corrupt businessmen in the galaxy and not be dark side.
>>
>>324294104
>>324296492
>the empire maintains order
>people like you disrupt that order
>>
>>324301728
I leveled up stun droid because its so good a starter level power.

Not going to further it down the branch tho.

How do I build a melee centric character with a few good powers ? I'm already going power attack/2 handed for that sweet sweet extra attack , but the Jedi side power all seem weak. And the healing is kind of meh tbqh
>>
>>324290502
I am going to help all of these people because I want to, while looking like Jesus, does this bother you Kreia?
>>
>>324302090
>order
>ignoring that Sideous engineered the disasters that caused the order to crack down in the first place.

It's like the police raiding a drug lab that they supplied the drugs to.
>>
>>324301413
Read the darth bane trilogy (it's a short read), it gives you a really good idea of why limiting the sith to a core of master and pupil made them so much stronger.
>>
>>324302117
All you need as a mlee is the speed line, the energy resistance line, and after that you can do whatever. If light side try to get all the light side buffs since plot will give you a power that combines them into 1 buff
>>
>>324302406
Thanks bro
>>
>>324301616
>>324301728
I start as a jedi, so I figure I'll have a lightsaber soon.
I see there's a feat to let you deflect blasters without a lightsaber.
"Why would I waste a feat on that? I'm surely going to get a lightsaber soon."
>level 1
>level 2
>level 3
>level 4
>level 5 <-- Still on Peragus
>level 6
>level 7
>level 8
>level 9
>level 10 <-- Chose Nar Shaada first
>level 11
>level 12
Finally got a fucking lightsaber fifteen hours into the fucking game
>>
>>324302603
>>324302406
The plot doesn't give you that all-in-one power until way, way late in the game. I got it at like level 21 or 22.

Also it says it uses Force Armor, when it means Force Aura.
>>
>>324301201
>star wars is the only sci-fi nowadays

Science fiction with literary merit is still being written, look at ursula k. leguinn. Just because you only pay attention to trash pulp sci-fi doesn't mean there isn't more out there
>>
>>324302117
I like the healing since it lessens the reliance on medpacs
>>
File: 1448489071538.jpg (279KB, 764x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1448489071538.jpg
279KB, 764x1294px
>playing kotor II for the first time after playing kotor 1, which was a 10/10 goaty for me
>peragus is pretty cool
>stop playing for a long time on telos because it doesn't feel like kotor
>force myself through it
>the telos outskirts with Bao Dur part is pretty cool
>nar shadaa was pretty cool also, i loved how Atton fucked up the two Twi'lek assasins with his fists only
>get to dxun
>get bored as FUCK, once again it stopped feeling kotor-ish
>force myself through it
>get to onderon
>again bored as fuck, it stopped feeling kotor-ish yet again
>today loaded up the game and left after a minute because of the confusion and no idea what the fuck am i doing here and what the fuck am i supposed to do
There never was a single moment in kotor 1 where i felt that way, even Taris was fucking great.
Just kill me /v/.
>>
>>324302825
>calling The Demolished Man pulp
>using a word as debasing as sci-fi to describe it
>>
>>324301772
That's pretty dumb. If they just can't stop backstabbing, why would they also not just ignore that "rule".
>>
>>324302609
It's actually a pretty good feat though. It's what makes blaster jedi viable.
>>
>>324303006
Cause Darth BANE? killed the rest of them.
>>
>>324302835
That was okay, but I hated it because it meant that Heal was the first power on my list, and not Speed. Continually scrolling through the half dozen buffs as a light side jedi was awful.
Also Master Speed should've tripled your movement speed.
>>
>>324303006

Because the Sith are stupid. They're so evil it literally corrupts the force, what do you want from them?
>>
>>324302609
What's the problem with that? Once you get your lightsaber that's your weapon sorted for the rest of the game, you just need to find crystals to upgrade it.

Did you actually think they'd give you one immediately, and therefore remove any sort of weapon progression and make normal melee weapons obsolete?
>>
>>324302117
Speed
Defensive buffs to take hits better
Stasis Field if you need breathing room
>>
>>324302973
Nigga learn to read. He's claiming that there's been no good sci-fi since the seventies, I'm saying that's only the case if you purposefully pay attention to nothing but pulp trash.

Also
>getting buttmad because someone uses shorthand to refer to a genre
>>
>>324302874
>i loved how Atton fucked up the two Twi'lek assasins with his fists only
I quickly gave him a melee weapon to fight with, and he kicked their ass with it. But I never used him again after that, so for the rest of the game he had a double bladed sith blade-staff thing stuck to his right hand.
>>
>>324302609
It's more to not only help you through the early levels but to make other builds more viable. h2h blaster deflection is a godsend
>>
>>324303215
>Did you actually think they'd give you one immediately
Yes, because I was an actual Jedi from the start, unlike KOTOR 1.
>>
>>324303346
I'm taking atton everywhere because i'm making him a carth 2.0, hopefully he'll be able to one powerblast KO anyone like Carth did in kotor 1
Yeah, if i actually get through the boring part again, christ
>>
>>324303324
>shorthand

Sci-fi and science fiction are not the same thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDNrnpefGio
>>
>>324303506
You eventually acquire the Onasi Blaster, so you can even give him Carth's gun.
>>
File: 1377113950219.jpg (56KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1377113950219.jpg
56KB, 449x642px
>>324290502
That particular part in nar shadda IS stupid

>give some guy money
>later some thugs kill him for it

Well so fucking what? Are you supposed to feel bad for the fact that you can't control everything in the universe?
>>
>>324303467
You're an exiled jedi though, not an actual jedi
>>
>>324303602
I got it actually, but i couldn't get atton on dxun so i went handmaiden and canderous, waiting till i return to the ebon hawk to give it to him
Also i loved the Carth cameo at the beginning, i hope i meet him later
>tfw i was hoping he'd be a companion for 2 too
;_;
>>
>>324303710

This isn't the police, you don't turn in your gun when you leave
>>
>>324303791
I never got the handmaiden. What was I supposed to do to get one?
>>
>>324302874

Dont bother anon. kotor 1 is the superior game, even with kotor2's resto pack.
>>
>>324303884
Not have a vagina
>>
>>324303006
Because Bane indoctrinated his apprentice and in turn all that came after in the rule of two (he even let some quality sith pussy die so he could start with a fresh disciple)
>>
>>324303647
If you're white, yes.
>>
>>324303867
But you literally do turn in your lightsaber when you get exiled

You did play the game, right?
>>
>tells you not to trust Handmaiden
>tells you not to fuck Visas

I like Kreia, but why must she cockblock me? Also why does every female want to hop on my Jedi Jesus dick.
>>
>>324303867
It's later shown in a cutscene that the exile jammed her lightsaber into a rock or something at the Counsel meeting.
>>
>>324303884
you get the handmaiden if you're a male, if you went gurl you get a guy
>>
>>324302874
>it doesn't feel like kotor
Is that supposed to mean something?
I loaded up Kotor after finishing II and it bored me to tears
>>
>>324303994
>But you literally do turn in your lightsaber when you get exiled

Which contradicts every other source in Star War

>You did play the game, right?

Nope
>>
>>324304010
>her
NO
CANON REVAN IS MULLET
CANON EXILE IS JESUS
>>
>>324303867
https://youtu.be/6aMaeYVm8ac?t=3m18s
>>
>>324303561
A couple of authors triggered because of low quality B movies isn't going to make that true.
>>
>>324304094

Taris is to KOTOR as Peragus is to KOTOR 2. Both are awful and should be sped through. Give it a shot and I think you'll like it.
>>
>>324303561
>Sci-fi and science fiction are not the same thing
You what mate
Yes they are
>>
>>324303997
Mom cares for you. She doesn't want you knocking up some random sith apprentice.
>Also why does every female want to hop on my Jedi Jesus dick.
Mira.
>>
>>324304209
>a couple of authors
>ignoring that they're some of the best science fictions authors out there
>>
>>324304160
Neither are canon anymore :^) but legends canon exile was a female
>>
File: 6534653.jpg (34KB, 150x218px) Image search: [Google]
6534653.jpg
34KB, 150x218px
>people buy into the philosophy of someone who's just manipulating you to get revenge on the sith and the jedi for her
>>
>>324304272
Mira would hop on the Jedi dick, but she's too busy interrupting her own voice files with other voice files, and is unable to enunciate her words correctly, so she never conveys her desire for the D properly.
>>
>>324304160
Exile is light side female in canon actually, well, until KOTOR as a whole became non canon.
>>
>>324304160
Actually they're both qt girls.
>>
File: 1441312082117.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1441312082117.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>324290502
>>Playing KOTOR II for the first time

I want to play KOTOR 2 for the first time...
>>
>>324304239
Taris is honestly my favorite part of 1, I don't understand how people can not enjoy it.
>>
I finished KotOR2 a few days ago and I enjoyed it.
Is TOR worth playing at all?
>>
File: ass.png (47KB, 151x303px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
47KB, 151x303px
>>324304306
>>324304398
>>324304419
I
DISAGREE
>>
File: IQHTy6YC6SI.jpg (97KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
IQHTy6YC6SI.jpg
97KB, 604x442px
>>324298183
Ill show you a handjob sim.
You into lady boys?
You ever been rimmed in space?

>>324297946
Passion Power Strength Victory

>Not
Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
>>
>>324304160
Has any other RPG has a sequence like the talk with Atton at the beginning of the game, where they argue over who Revan was? That was my favorite part of the game.
>>
>>324304362
Everyone has their own agenda, but her philosophy was solid.
>>
>>324304362
Her "philosophy" is most of the time just common sense, with occasional bullshit added on top.
Rejecting the Jedi code while getting above 75% light side and racking up influence is an easy thing to do. And in the end she even says she's sort of proud
>>
>>324304626
>whatever stance you take she takes the opposite

what was her philosophy, contrarianism?
>>
>>324300121
Ill gas you if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1438011015382.gif (861KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1438011015382.gif
861KB, 300x169px
>>324303561
>Science fiction is not the same as science fiction.
Okay.
>>
>>324304290
>muh appeal to authority
It doesn't matter if they're the king niggers of all scifi, to the vast majority of people who aren't butthurt about shitty movies being called science fiction, the two terms are interchangeable.

Every genre has its deal of worthless bargain bin writers; if anything, it's a mark against the maturity of the SF community that they feel the need to validate their works via pedanticism.
>>
>making a light side choice
>a calm and quiet theme plays
>making a dark side choice
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrOXUC23ggM this plays
PURE FUCKING COMEDY
>>
>>324304272
Doesn't she knowledge we gotta make our own choices, even if it's wrong? Plus we can just put it in Handmaiden's butt and visas eyesockets
>>
FACT: everything to do with the force is dumb.
FACT: Star Wars is best when it's stories about normal dudes just trying to make a living and not dumb wizards.
>>
why was dantooine battle theme so good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4IXY11kc0M
>>
>>324294508
>people like this exist
>they aren't ashamed of how shit their taste is
>>
>>324290502
I hate that part. They write in two options for you to take and she bitches about either. I had a suspicion about it as a kid and reloaded and low and behold she bitched either way.
Fuck you obsidian.
>>
>Ending section with Goto and the Remote locked over control of the mass shadow generator
>Beat Darth Traya
>ending cutscene
>nothing about the mass shadow generator in the ending video
What was the point
>>
>>324305127
that's why han solo, carth, atton, bobba fett and all the other normal blaster users are the best SW characters
>>
File: Whiny baby little bitch man.jpg (793KB, 1296x1924px) Image search: [Google]
Whiny baby little bitch man.jpg
793KB, 1296x1924px
>>324305252
>carth
>a good character
>>
>>324305127
Literally the only thing that makes the Star Wars universe even the slightest bit unique is the force.
>>
>>324305191
HK's supposed to appear and either hell be controlled by goto, or hell kill goto. Either way they either blow the planet up or keep it intact
>>
>>324304570
>Passion Power Strength Victory

You even fucked that up fag.
>>
>>324305341
>is an actual character that doubts following some random guy is a good idea
>later on he becomes a literal bro
inb4 you link the hk47 video
>>
>>324305191

The entire ending is a mess and a lot of /v/ refuses to accept it.
Malachor V was totally underwhelming.
>visas handmaiden get 5 second scene with no resolution
>bao dur just disappears the last few maps
>robots have an interesting, but pointless conclusion
>atton just walks in or lays like a fish at the end
>end is just a zoom out
>>
>>324305341
Carth is pretty much peak Bioware in that he has daddy issues with his former commanding officer and daddy issues with his son. The only way he could be more Bioware is if he was also gay.
>>
>>324305557
Except everyone knows the ending is a rushed mess, which is the reason they tell people to get the RCM, since it helps fill in the holes, it doesnt make the ending good, but it makes it less of a clusterfuck of missing parts.
>>
>>324305443
But neither happened. I didn't skip anything.
>>
>>324297250
That's not a contradiction, garbage boy. Only one of those scenarios is possible during a playthrough. Stop needing to feel validated by an old woman.
>>
So I was replaying Kotor 1 and 2 and the moment I started 2 and met up with Kreia it hit me. How the fuck do they not know each other?

I mean, Kreia taught Revan for a little while at least, and the Exile fought under Revan during the Mandalorian wars, an event that drove Kreia to distance herself from the Jedi Council and into the Dark side.

Now, during this time period we know for sure of two Jedi training enclaves, Coruscant and Dantooine. Considering no one recognizes Revan unmasked in Dantooine during K1, apart from the Council, and how Kreia seems familiar with them folks that exiled the PC in K2 (which I'm assuming is the main Council in Couruscant), then it's likely Revan trained in Courscant as well, under Kreia and other Masters.

Now this creates a very awkward timeline, in which it can be assumed Kreia would be on Coruscant during the years leading up to the Mandalorian wars and Jedi civil war, and she would certainly be a prominent figure among the Order, especially during the fallout of the Mandalorian wars and iconic events such as the public exile of PC.

So we know this old lady was a Master stationed at the main temple of the Order, she was prominent enough to be acquainted with every member of the council, trained the man who gave the Exile a position as general in his army, and was close enough with Atris (a woman who went on to sot on the Council, preside over ther trial of the PC, and also was borderline yandere for the Exile). Which begs the question, how exactly do they not know each other?

At the very least the Exile should be able to recognize Kreia, even if they never happened to have struck a conversation. Checkmate atheists?
>>
>>324305557
What
Everyone knows the ending is a rushed mess. I've never seen anyone claim otherwise.
>>
>>324305191
The last planet was 3/4 cut out of the game, so very little point to anything
>>
>>324298492
>Meetra Surik
Wookiepedo pls go.
>>
>>324305793
Did you have the RCM installed, and did you do the HK factory side quest? Would assume you have HK atleast.
>>
>>324305793

Did you talk to HK? I didnt even do the factory quest and still got his ending.
>>
File: dark spirit has invaded.gif (3MB, 275x150px) Image search: [Google]
dark spirit has invaded.gif
3MB, 275x150px
>>324298713
so you post your twitch URL? I stream and am doing KOTOR 2 but you won't see me posting my shit on here.

Scam artist in the house
>>
>>324301978
fuck off punchout
>>
>>324306350
>never played kotor 2
>want to stream it
>pc too weak
fugg ;--D
>>
>>324299291
how's that amazing? all jedi can do that but most probably think it's pointless. i think she only does it because she has no physical strength as an old bat

Better off force floating blasters behind your target and fire it.
>>
>>324303884
Male character
>>
>>324305557

Atton in the restored content though was pretty cool

he strolls up with the bitches, they do their dance and get fucked he 360's and walks away to poke a sithlord

...and something

comes back and stands there all cool at the archway and you and him go skipping off into the sunset together
>>
>>324305838
Kreia was exiled. There's enough hints in the game to assume she's Arren Kae and there are two versions for when she was exiled - for partaking in Mandalorian wars or before due to the affair with the Echani general. We probably should assume the latter considering Disciple saying that Revan "came to her first master to learn how to leave the order". Exile studied on Dantooine, as the old bot there has a recording of Vrook and not-Yoda discussing his padawanship. Kreia was a historian and never sat on the council. This could theoretically make it possible for the Exile and Kreia to have never met each other.
>>
>people who think influence is not fucking stupid
>>
File: BastilaAvatar.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BastilaAvatar.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>324303997
>but why must she cockblock me?

The Force is telling you to bang the superior Jedi waifu.
>>
>>324307284
It was a good idea, but not fully implemented so it just becomes a bit of a mess when you really get into it.
>>
>>324307487
Bastilla's a cunt
I'd fuck Kreia before Bastilla
>>
>>324307284
I liked it, bringing the whole team to an alignment is fun
>>
>>324307487
>play KOTOR for the first time
>didn't expect to fall in love with Bastila

I couldn't explain what I felt in my heart, but I found it beautiful. My regret is that she is a dead waifu
>>
>>324305838
You got a point
>>
>>324307284
It would be completely retarded to have the same party interactions without it.
>i'll swear my undying allegiance to someone who is completely against my ethos and who previously was nothing but a dick to me because in this conversation he chose the right option
>>
>>324307820
>she gets angry if you threaten the jewy shopkeeper who is selling HK
>suggests we leave the guy trapped in the desert

That pissed me off
>>
>>324308251
Woulda been nice if it went exactly like that, wheras its more that theyll swear loyalty to you, but handmaiden still quotes atris if you kill someone, and visas still gets a murder boner, even after going fully light. Mira/Atton were pretty good neutral sides that worked either way

Just woulda been nice to see some overall change outside of a couple story events to reflect the party members new alignment.
>>
>>324307934
But even if you do that they still act and react the exact same way they did before and nothing actually changes other than having a different glow on the character screen.
>>
>>324308620
Yeah, I wish they did that better.

Something like how Bastilla goes full edge at the end of KOTOR 1
>>
File: trakata.png (3MB, 677x3920px) Image search: [Google]
trakata.png
3MB, 677x3920px
>>
>>324308734
Theres the handmaiden fight, mira's fight, and that little bit with visas' chambers on the ship. Woulda been much better if the former 2 weren't left up to player choice in dialogue and actually reflected the characters nw set of mind. Same with that dark side shit on Dxun, nothing comes of it. Thanks Lucasarts.
>>
>>324308004
You really killed her? In my first game I wanted to play completly light side, but jumped on the Sith train when she told me about ruling the galaxy together.
>>
>>324299302
hello stupid
>>
>>324308873
what the fuck
>>
>>324305838
She could look significantly different. The jedi masters only piece together who she is after she reveals her self, maybe they know her mostly as a result of her notoriety which was really only gained after the Exile had already left for the wars.
>>
>there will never be a star wars RPG with no jedi
>>
>>324309641
Imagine if I retooled the force unleashed engine to be a RPG engine and made it all about a no name soldier or smugler that has no force powers yet must fight agaionst powerful force wielding jedi/sith faggots by using deception or cunning.

Something as if Atton was the main character nd you choose his path. Either to be a killer of jedi or a Han Solo. Or something in between.
>>
>>324309641
What is Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion?
>>
>>324309641
I remember star wars galaxies didn't have jedi in them (well rather their involvement was minimal), what happened to it?
>>
>>324309114
I would never have the heart to kill her, I would rather she strike me down instead. I meant dead as in se gets little attention and artwork
>>
>>324304398
>>324304306
>until KOTOR as a whole became non canon
it was never canon to begin with you cucks
>>
>>324310248
>>324309114
>>324308004
You fags should watch Basilisk.
>>
Is TOR any good?
>>
My manipulative dickass Sith Lord had the most positive rep with Kreia, what gives? When I used people for my own gains, or admitting to just using people I got approval.
>>
>>324310694
no
>>
>>324310694
Ranges between decent to shit depending on class choice as far as personal story goes, actual plot is crap, and the combat is terrible.
>>
>>324310909
I hear bounty hunter is surprisingly mediocre, not good, not bad
>>
>>324291336
It helps the Kotor was a spinoff and not the sequel movie trying to be "grey" jew hollywood style.
>>
>>324310794
cause she's evil
>>
>>324311137
Hunter and agent were the only overall decent storylines, a light sided sith warrior was kind of fun just for how odd it was. The rest are mostly garbage tier in writing.
>>
>>324310596
There was even a spin-off comic series from Dark Horse. It was as canon as it gets for the EU.
>>
File: 7U8TKN1.jpg (401KB, 1928x2700px) Image search: [Google]
7U8TKN1.jpg
401KB, 1928x2700px
>>324307820
>Bastilla's a cunt
Bastilla loves you and only you :3
>>
>>324297343
>asking for a mod that would mean the main story of the game would make no sense
>not just ignoring kreia and playing the game how you want
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (114KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
114KB, 900x975px
>>324296187
>tfw no atris gf to teach me some discipline
>>
>>324311594
Loves you so much she gets easily persuaded by Malak's Sith penis into becoming an Edgy Teenager Jedi
>>
>>324310048
A tabletop game you need friends to play with.
>>
>>324311735
>teach me some discipline

She wanted your D and was anally ravaged that the weakest Handmaiden got you inside instead of her
>>
>>324311759
Really hated how quick she changed over, atleast they kind of improved that sort of 180 with jade emprie.
Shame you couldnt corrupt both of them though
>>
File: Bastila-Malak.jpg (134KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bastila-Malak.jpg
134KB, 1000x800px
>>324311759
She was tortured and easily turned back to the light side with the power of love.
>>
>>324311884
I'd get both desu
Why doesn't she want to share?

Is sharing against the jedi code?
>>
>>324312015
For like an hour.
>>
>>324312129
>Why doesn't she want to share?
Old hags are intimidated by the new young hotness
>>
>>324311447
>It was as canon as it gets for the EU.
which has always been not canon at all until Disney came along
>>
>>324290502
bad game
buggy, unfinished, horrible mechanics, and terrible story
>>
File: kylo-ren-undercover-boss.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-undercover-boss.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Kylo is awesome, he has an eight pack and a cool lightsaber.
>>
>This thread

are people finally figuring out that Planescape was a fluke and that Avellone is a shit writer.
>>
Is gray jedi viable in kotor 2?
>>
>>324312354
Only quality meat is made im old pots.
>>
File: 192351.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
192351.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>324312597
Todd please, go back to removing features for Skyrim 2
>>
>>324312513
Where is his sith kipa though?

>>324312809
Todd needs to make the elder holocrons.

Would pay for it.
>>
>>324300132
She's ugly man-faced shit
>>
>>324312809
Avellone actually loves Fallout 4.
>>
Is it even possible to not fail her, completely and utterly?
>>
>>324312728
Easily
>>
>>324313003
No
Not failing her = losing the game.

The exile is above her teaching.
>>
>>324312990
Poorlydrawnrooster.jpg
>>
>>324305184
Her point in that scene was about being always aware of the consequences of your action, NOT about what you should do
>>
>>324313035

Are you baiting or serious?

Wont I miss on force powers?
>>
>>324291130
Of course you're right when you talk like Kreia. She literally covers all bases and flip flops around based on whatever choice you picked so she's right in that situation. And even then she's not entirely right.
>>
>>324313310
You'll miss out on prestige classes and alignment mastery bonuses.
>>
>NO YOU'RE JUST TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND IT

Naw. She's just a badly written character.
>>
>>324313310
what are you talking about?
>>
>>324298027
I'm not too big a fan of black and white settings but the constant oppressive grey getting churned out in every game, movie and book is fucking boring right now.
>>
>>324313310
no? You only gain 1 force power thats light/dark and thats based on whatever side you are leaning towards at the time, otherwise you have access to everything you put points into, you just wont have more/less force cost requirements. Oh and >>324313426
that, but you can clear the game fine without prestige bonuses. Oh, and you probably wont be able to enter that one cave on korriban, cant remember if that was alignment or level locked.
>>
>>324313179
that's stupid
>>
>>324296426

That exact moment is the only one in the game Kreia yells at you whathever you do and It's fully intended.

Kreia wants you to understand that all your actions have consequences and you should think of those consequences before acting. Basically, she wants you to stop being a "retarded good guy" jedi helping every living thing on the galaxy or being a fucking emo edgelord sith killing because "lol, killing".

It may feel weird, but everything will make sense when you end the game (with Restored content mod, please).
>>
>>324313591

Can I still decide what ending do I get based on choices alone?
>>
>>324297240

No, the leson is "think of the consequences before acting".
>>
>>324313529
What movies and games are actually grey?
>>
>>324295315
Ayn ryand was avbitch who cheated on her husband and admired a serial killer for his "free spirt" i hate her type of thinking that people only help others to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>324313856
Yup, only the power itself is based on alignment, like i did mostly "good" choices for each planet, still ended up with the dark side power since i was fully dark sided. It just tosses whatever the bar leans even slightly towards.
>>
>>324299746
revan really is a little shitkid if you only know him from k1
>>
>>324293974
The Empire have good people in it. They are undeniably a black sided faction, though. It was never turned grey, only fucking idiots believed that.
>>
>>324297139
>Catches you off guard when you fuck up

You only fuck up because the game railroads you into fucking up. The message is fine, the execution isn't. That's bad writing.
>>
>>324313764
That might have worked if it actually depended on you consistently acting a certain way first and if the game actually had options beyond the standard "suck off orphan good" and "stomp puppy to death evil".
>>
I've only played KotOR II.
How is KotOR I in comparison?
>>
File: TFA Rey.jpg (98KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TFA Rey.jpg
98KB, 1280x1024px
>>324300132

>Not nocicing Rey received Jedi training but was mind-wiped.
>Not noticing she began to use the force JUST after Kylo Ren attempted to read her mind (releasing her memories).
>>
>>324314640
More complete, but less interesting, its a very by the books star wars/old BW game, if you like those youll probably enjoy 1.
>>
>>324300939
>And that's why she hates the Force. Because it's fucking everywhere.

That's exactly why it's stupid. It's like hating sand.
>>
>>324314747
Rey is Luke's daughteru and Obi-wan's granddaughter
>>
>>324315140
I fucking hate sand
>>
>>324314640

More "starwarshy" with a good plot twist. KOTOR 2 is deeper at many levels but that doesn't mean KOTOR1 story is bad, it's just "like star wars".
>>
>>324299804
>let me explain some of the reasons why the character is a Mary Sue but claim it somehow means otherwise
What?
>>
>>324315189
Rey is the Emperor's secret female clone that he impregnated Vader with.
>>
>>324315373
It's coarse, and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>324300431

You don't get the point. She wants you to do things by yourself withouth the helping of the force IF YOU CAN.

When you use mindtrick on a dude in Onderon to let you pass she says "The real victory is to make this withouth the force".

She is not saying "you should fight withouth the force". She only wants you not to be 100% force dependant and to use your own common sense.
>>
>>324304272
Mira states the only problem is that you're older than she is.
>>
>tfw i started to like Mandalore more after i discovered he is Canderous
Onderon was my last planet, any cool interactions if i recruit him earlier in another playthrough? What happens if i bring him with me to the mandalorians on Nar Shadaa's flophouse and Dantooine's merc camp?
>>
>>324315140

She hates the force because, somehow, it controls everybody's action and she hates to think that she and everything is being controlled by the wills of "the force".
>>
>>324315674
He tells them to go to his base, the leader of the Dantooine group fights him.
>>
>>324315674

He tells them to stop being pussies and they join the other mandalorians in Dxun.
>>
>>324315674
Considering hes only with you to reunite the clans so you'd get influence which opens more dialogue with him about his travels with revan, was interesting stuff.

>>324315790
The force is basically fate or destiny, shes a control freak, and shes old, and bitter, its not really surprising she hates it. It's partially a front anyway
>>
>>324315790
The only way that works is if you interpret the force as God. Otherwise it's like getting mad at Chi, or money.
>>
>>324316026

That's the way she interprets the Force. That's why she talks about killing it.
>>
>>324316106
Which is why it's stupid.
>>
>>324316026
I fucking hate money
>>
>>324315674
How did you not recognize him immediately from his voice?
>>
>>324316205
It's coarse, and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>324316165
How is it stupid?
>>
>>324311137
The Hunter themselves is actually one of my favourite classes, since they're pretty damn savvy no matter how you play them.

The problem most people had with it is that you're always just a bounty hunter. The storyline never makes you more. Which I thought was a given.
>>
>>324316165

But, in theory, it was doable.
>>
>>324311304
Inquisitor had it's moments. Usually when it actually let you act like an ambitious rising sith lord rather than a ghostbuster with no survival instincts.
>>
>>324316278
I played Kotor 2 for the first time about 4-5 years after i played the first one.
>>
>>324311304

I loved the JK one. It feels totally like KOTOR3 when you reach the revan expansion after defeating the emperor.
>>
>>324316286
Because trying to interpret the clearly Daoist-inspired force as a judeo-christian god is really silly. It just makes her look stupid. And like Ulysses, we're supposed to take this villain with a really stupid ideology seriously.
>>
>>324308873

a lot of these are kinda stupid but some of them are pretty good.

>the force grenade

the best desu
>>
>>324295315
Ayn Rand is literally nigger thinking. She is the epitome of a dindu.
>>
I don't know whats with the recent influx of kotor 2 kreia posts

But I fucking love it
>>
>>324317193
Yeah it's all over /tv/ and /v/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-11-11-52.png (280KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-11-11-52.png
280KB, 1440x2560px
>>324317390
She's such a difficult character to please
Inb4 that's the point

In a game where building relationships is a key component to the game, and one is literally impossible to please, it's incredibly annoying

Pic from an old thread
>>
How do I corrupt Bastilla? She berates me for doing bad guy stuff, does that affect anything?
>>
>>324290502
I, playing the sith lords contnent eddtion. literally did this last week, im playing a sith so I killed the guys and made him pay me, win win. If I recall all your compaions get butt hurt easily. In 2006 moral choice was either " I am jesus the paragon of good" Or fucking charles manson mixed with satan
>>
>>324318161
Noone cares about anything you do in 1 except for 1 choice towards the end that is apparently the breaking point for everyone. All theyll do is shake their heads and call you too mean/nice
>>
>>324318161
By romancing the shitty Twi'lek
>>
>>324318312
she's underage
>>
>>324318456
Anddddd........????????
>>
>>324296482
Play the restored content eddtion?
The irony of your post
its a game, just enjoy it bruh
>>
>>324318456
She has the body of a 19 year old super model. I think she's ok.
>>
>>324318529
didn't even know she's romanceable
can I turn her into a jedi/sith?
>>
>>324318456
How can you know when Twileks are of age or underage.
>>
>>324318643
There is no corruption or any of that sort of stuff in 1, best youll get is evil bastilla later and you dotn even do that.
>>
>>324318603
yum yum I sure do love delicious fanfiction
>>
>>324318758
>you dont even do that
do I get cucked or something?
>>
>>324318736
size of their tentacle thingies maybe
>>
>>324318884
Malak calls her mean names and she turns evil in the span of 10 minutes.

Incidentally what the fuck is Malak even doing the entire game? He's clearly not off actually contributing to the operation since he's always staring out of windows. Go fucking do something. Anything.
>>
>>324318884
Yes. Malak captures her and she immediately jumps on his dick.
>>
File: _1324142207140.png (62KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
_1324142207140.png
62KB, 300x244px
>>324298917
>and fundamentally misunderstanding the force like Avellone does.
Get out Lucas.
>>
>>324318736
When everyone calls her a kid.

Twi'lek kids and teenagers are built like kids and teenagers, though. Mission wasn't a good example. They just succeeded in making her slightly short.
>>
WHY ISNT T3 GIVING ME THE KAVAR MESSAGE IVE COMPLETED ALL THE WORLDS
IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL WHEN I GO INTO THE EBON HAWK BUT THE CUTSCENE WONT START
>>
>>324319042
why do people even like this game again?
>>
>>324319026
What was Sheev doing while Vader destroyed shit?
>>
>>324319136
>>324318736
Everyone calls her a kid and she herself says she's 14 years old. So it's pretty safe to assume that twi'lek age the same as humans. They can even produce offspring with humans as revealed in The Clone Wars.

You're thinking about impregnating Mission right now, aren't you?
>>
>>324319559
Could girl Revan use the force to impregnate Mission?
>>
>>324319346
Personally I get thrilled at the idea of seducing a sarcastic, snobby, amazing woman and making her want nothing more than to be fucked by me only to have her leave me for my younger and less successful former best friend once she sees how tall and rude he is. That shit really gets me off.
>>
>>324319559
>14 years old

That is legal age where I live.

And no, for some reason I consider fucking with a girl that has a fucking Wookie protector not very smart.
>>
>>324319952
Yeah but you have a life debt with said wook. The life debt is like being a wingman against your will.
>>
>Never played Kotor 2 and thinking about getting it

Should I? What am I in for? Should I play the first one before?
>>
>>324319736
She could, but then the chosen one would be born a few millenia early.
>>
>>324320131
>Yeah but you have a life debt with said wook.

You are mixing up Hanhar and Zalbaar and me with a character in a video game.
>>
>>324320261
what the fuck do you think
>>
>>324320631
I have no fucking clue and that's why I ask, buddy
>>
>>324320562
They both get life debts to the protagonist. One for saving him from pigs. The other for just generally saving him if you're evil.
>>
>>324320261
Just because many people like the second game better doesn't mean that most people don't also like the first game too.
>>
Can we talk about how good the villain design in KOTOR 2 is?
>>
>>324320261
You don't have to play the first one, considering every so often a line is dropped in that roughly goes "THEN <Character from KOTOR> DID <Event from KOTOR>!"

But I'd play it anyway. First KOTOR is pretty good.
>>
>>324320756
>should I play the superior first game in a series before I play its unfinished sequel?

This is how you sound.
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (275KB, 1024x1525px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
275KB, 1024x1525px
>>324319559
>They can even produce offspring with humans
>you will never have a Twi'lek wife
>>
>>324321018
I never played the games, pal. I have no idea which one is the best, friend

>>324320936
>>324320861
Thanks, guys !
>>
Playing through the old now non-canoncial star wars games made me realize how much disney fucked up by throwing out the expanded universe.
P.S. Episode 7 sucked dick.
>>
Isn't the canon Exile a female Twi'lek?
>>
>>324320803
I played Kotor 1 several times only, so i forgot about that Kashyk part.

It still doesnt seem smart to fuck a girl that has a violent wookie beta orbiter.
>>
>>324321386
Female? Yes. Twi'lek? I'd call you a moron for saying this since you never could play as anything but a human in KotOR II (or the first game for that matter) without mods, but then again it's also canon that the Handmaiden traveled with the Exile (which is impossible for FemExile playthroughs without mods).
>>
File: jesus_jedi.jpg (42KB, 422x489px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_jedi.jpg
42KB, 422x489px
>>324321386
>>324321730
As far as I'm concerned, male exile fits better in the whole set.
So I'll just consider Jedi Jesus to be canon.

Fuck EA.
>>
>>324290502
Kreia doesnt really comment on shit anywhwre else than Nar Shaddaa, and thats mainly because Nar Shaddaa has probably +10 straight up Jesus help moments with all the refugees needing your help.

Anyways, don't think that KoToR2 has Good/Bad moral. Its more like altruistic/cunning/psychotic. Kreia mostly likes cunning acts. And you can buddy up with her a lot after Nar Shaddaa since she talks a lot about new party members, the plot, her philosophy and Force if you just talk to her.
>>
>>324291989
Neither of them is wrong mate. You lose influence only if you ignore what she says to you.

Also, losing influence =/= bad. One of the key points of Kotor 2 is that trying to befriend everyone and avoiding conflict are signs of weakness and insecurity.
>>
File: 1422983869091.png (480KB, 706x726px) Image search: [Google]
1422983869091.png
480KB, 706x726px
>the ending is still shit even with TSLRCM
why didn't anyone tell me this
>>
>>324322353
It is when 80% of the dialogue in the game is gated behind influence.
>>
>>324322796
But anon, now you can go play TOR which is like KOTOR 3-10!
>>
>>324291336
This shows how little you understand Rand, or Kreia, or both. That is a hilariously untrue statement.
>>
>>324322796
People tend to exaggerate the impact the restored content has on the game.
>>
>>324322819
You get the same dialogue if your infleunce is low enough, mate...

You can turn Atton into a Dark Jedi as a LS char that way for example.
>>
>>324323306
Really? Is their reaction a bit more hostile towards you if you're at low influence or something?
>>
>>324323423
Yes, but the same main details are told and you get same rewards.
>>
Why does Obsidian hate romance in their games?

I wanted my character to bang all the women on that Ebon Hawk.
>>
>>324323228
I first played Kotor 2 when it was released as a university freshman.
Waited years for the modding community to fix the clusterfuck. I am thankful for their hard work even though it isnt perfect.
>>
>>324323871
even Kreia?
>>
>>324324298
Not him but, ESPECIALLY Kreia
>>
>>324323871
>Jedi
>romance
>>
>>324324521

I'll tell Revan and Bastilla the bad news
>>
>>324323871
Who the fuck cares about romance
If you want that shit go play a visual novel
>>
>>324325254
Revan and Bastila proceed to hump like rabbits when the game is over, with your logic having mind sex with Visas also counts as romance.
>>
>>324325380
>wrpgs
>not vns with shitty combat tacked on
>>
>>324319346

Philosophy. Explores the Force and it's paths from a point of view no other Star Wars game explored.
>>
>>324297504
>Struggle is the engine of success, Kreia tells you this constantly, if you let other do battle for you, you get weaker. If you fight battles for other people, they get weaker.

The problem is that's not always true and /v/ all of a sudden having threads about this edgelord bitch with no entertainment value as if she's the greatest character ever and deeply insightful
>>
File: 208580_2016-01-12_00010.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
208580_2016-01-12_00010.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
Anyone having issues with the game where you can't actually click anything? Occurs to me when it either comes out of a cutscene or when I start the game.
>>
>>324325764
talking about kotor1
>>
>>324326391

Oh.

When it was released: New Star Wars story on a completely untouched lore.

Now:

Good Game, good story, good characters, REVAN, has to be played if you want to understand KOTOR2.
>>
>>324326368
Only when starting the game through steam, never had an issue before that. Best thing you can do is alt+tab a bunch til it sorts itself, worst case is just restart in general
>>
>>324326368

Got it several times. Quicksave and close the game.
>>
>>324326617
>>324326921
can't even do that some times. usually restarting it fixes it but now when I start up the game, no music is playing and can't select anything.
>>
>>324327108
Odd, usually that only happens when i click out of the window when starting it up, so until i load my save i never leave the window.
>>
>>324297867
She's teaching the exile to not be a gullible little shit head goodie two shoes and think for himself.
>>
>>324327108
If you are using that widescreen fix stop using it and play the game in 4:3 ratio resolution.
>>
>>324327276
usually it only happens when the cutscenes kick in and rarely when starting the game up. now i can't get past the menu.

>>324327797
not even using it unless it's already included in the steam game or the restoration mod.
>>
>>324303901
This.
>>
File: kreia_failure.jpg (92KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
kreia_failure.jpg
92KB, 800x399px
>>324324298
Of course. She was the best girl after all.
>>
>>324296492
They were funding the rebal alliance.
>>
>>324328058
Than they included it into the steam version.

It doesnt work good on some resolutions. Try some 16:10 resolution or 1920x1080 or 1280x720.
>>
>>324290502

Once you've gotten chummy enough with her and hear her life story you should actually feel sorry for her a bit.

She felt more light side at one point, went crazy dark side, and then got fucked up and mind-raped/maybe physical raped by the two Sith Lords she called allies.

So, yeah. She's a bit crazy and wants the whole of the Force gone. That's the whole point in the end. You can't just end the Force. She makes sense until the end and then you realize "holy fuck this old woman wants nearly the same thing as Nihilus."
>>
>Competing in the mandalorian battle circle
>Lose the fight, but only just
>Just before the conversation starts to confirm the loss, HK-47 suddenly shoots my opponent out of nowhere
>Does enough damage to finish him off
>"Wow Jedi, looks like we underestimated you!"

HK is the best droid by far
>>
>>324330081

Ha, I wish I had brought HK in my recent playthough of Kotor 2. That sounds hilarious. I was going old goody-two-shoes light side though.
>>
File: 52qfBR0.jpg (193KB, 1449x1870px) Image search: [Google]
52qfBR0.jpg
193KB, 1449x1870px
>[sloppy sex noises in the crew quarters]
>T3-M4 saw everything
>>
>>324330081
I've finished this game like 10 times and I still haven't seen everything.
>>
>>324316787
It was Taoist inspired in the original but in the prequel it just got pants on the head retarded God. What sort of Taoist force impregnates a women with Jesus, fucks with his vision and turns him to the dark side and bring balance to the force after 25 years of galactic despotism and the near annhilation of the Jedi? Now imagine this shit repeated dozen of times in the EU and history and you can see why Kriea gets mad at shitty writing.
>>
>>324329854
How did you get it so wrong? Kriea doesn't want to or could actually end the force, its a lie she told Atris to get you to chase her. She told the disciple and you repeatedly is that the exile is her greatest triumph, for someone to become so strong and prove that you don't have to be a neet Jedi or powermad Sith and be the Force's little bitch
>>
>>324330373
>mfw just imagining how bad she would be, since she probably never explored herself as a jedi
>mfw imagining the embarrassment and awkwardness when she stumbles through everything
hot
>>
>>324330373
doesn't it just end with a kiss
>>
>>324331152

>How did you get it so wrong

It's her entire creed though. She's pure middle of the road. She chastises you for even using the Force to influence anyone around you. She chastises you for even helping people or hurting them in some cases.

That's pure force neutrality.

That's non-existence of the Force. It's obviously what she was aiming for. She was tired of it. Done with it. That's called being a normal person. She scoffed at the idea of making people in your crew Jedi/Sith or even recognizing them as that.
>>
>>324290502
Obsidian are SJWs who are forcing their "grey world" agenda
>"hurr you cant le think in white/blackXDD just loook! a convenient example!XDD"
>>
>>324331897
If she was so sick of the Force why didn't she just castrate herself from it like what was done to the Exile?
>>
>>324331897
She's not neutral.
That's pure nihilism. A value forced on white people so they would stop developing.
>>
>>324331310
>she probably never explored herself as a jedi

I wonder how female Jedis react when their biological clock begins to kick them hard.

Do they fight when they're on their periods?
>>
I know this is the kotor thread but I still want to ask this.

Should I play the first jedi knight game before jedi outcasts?
>>
>>324331897
She personally hates it yes, but she more to the point, wanted you, and those under you to not simply follow the force completely like those in the council/sith. Cause that's the source of all the dumb shit that happens. So i dont know if neutrality is quite accurate.

>>324332471
She can't is why. THe exile is a very specific, special case where everything lined up just perfectly to create him/her, and was why she was so fascinated by you
>>
>>324332471

A fate worse than death.

It's why it's put on you, the player. It's meant to be a big deal that they fuck about with through the story.
>>
>>324332591
We already have drugs to suppress menstruation today. They could just use those if there isn't some force meditation thing to suppress it.
>>
>>324332591
Probably super hard. They are conditioned against sex and the like so I can't imagine that they can't control that too using the force to maniuplate them.

>no milf jedi, kept fit after a lifestyle of exercise, using force tricks to make me want to plant my seed in her
>no hot, sweaty milf jedi domination sex
>you will never get to impregnate a hot milf jedi while you shove a lightsaber up her ass

sheeeeit
>>
Why exactly was it so wrong to the Jedi to fall in love and create a family?
>>
>>324332471
You can point her hypocrisy out to her at the end. She claims she uses it in hopes of understanding it better and learning if it's possible to get rid of it. Then she follows with "but maybe these are just excuses of an old woman who has grown to rely on the thing she hates".
That and she can't just replicate what the Exile had done to himself at Malachor V. It was a result of unusual circumstances, and frankly, in the grand scope of things it would accomplish nothing anyway. One wound won't get rid of the force entirely, but it's enough to get her fascinated with you. Because you're everything she wants to but can't be.
>>
>>324290502
I really liked Kreia

I sorta hoped that if you had like massive Wisdom stat you could actually convince to cross over to your line of thinking (depending on your morality alignment)
>>
>>324331792
Yes
On her feminine penis
>>
>>324332985
>no h-game where you infiltrate and corrupt an all female Jedi Enclave
Somebody make it happen
>>
>>324332985
>no milf jedi, kept fit after a lifestyle of exercise, using force tricks to make me want to plant my seed in her
>no hot, sweaty milf jedi domination sex
>you will never get to impregnate a hot milf jedi while you shove a lightsaber up her ass

Atris was a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>324333163
Attachment probably. Pretty sure Jedi are against forming attachments like that since it can lead to strong emotions, especially if things go wrong
>>
>>324333557
That's kind of backwards though.
I feel like people who are willing to abandon their families are just as quickly willing to abandon anyone. That's just my experience though, cause I turned out to be a soulless shitbird.
>>
>>324333416
>not an h-game where you infiltrate and purify an all female Sith Academy
>>
>>324333791
>you kill one by using a lightsaber as a dildo and then turning it on
yes please
>>
>>324333719
Its one of the many reasons the jedi/council got fucked over, the only attachment they had was to the force, so they would do sometimes incredibly stupid things because force balance.
>>
>>324333416
Into furious lesbians enslaved to your sith pussy.
>>
File: 2015-11-08_00003.jpg (454KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08_00003.jpg
454KB, 2560x1440px
Is there a better robot than HK-47 in all of star wars
>>
>>324331897
Kreia is not neutral. She is, in fact, the ultimate Sith, one who truly embodies the Sith Code. "Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." The stereotypical Sith is not free, rather they are a slave to the Force. Kreia uses the Force but does not want one to become reliant on it. Using the Force to break one's chains rather than be chained.
>>
>>324333535
>you will never be a jedi in training visiting atris' academy on an exchange program.
>she will never berate you and call you names as you struggle through echani training
>she will never call you into her chambers late at night
>she will never force you to kneel in front of her and eat her out
>her hot, sweaty pussy after a hard day's training will never be on your face
>she will never pin you down and force you to impregnate her, before dismissing you as nothing more than a human dildo and sending you home
>>
>>324334081
fartoo and creepio
>>
File: 2016-01-10_00049.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10_00049.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>324334081
Not likely
>>
>>324334081
soccer robot
>>
File: 1450860837392.jpg (73KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
1450860837392.jpg
73KB, 599x502px
>>324306350
it's called satire smarty party pooper pants
>>
File: 1437859143625.png (823KB, 628x789px) Image search: [Google]
1437859143625.png
823KB, 628x789px
>>324334174

It's posts like these I stick around for. Thanks. Great discussions.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (30KB, 269x271px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
30KB, 269x271px
>>324334325
why the fuck is there a portal reference there
>>
So how did Kreia get the Ebon Hawk
>>
>>324334081

Nope. HK-47 is the absolute perfect compliment to C3PO. Asshole douchbag who will glady kill everyone you ask him of v. prissy faggot robot.
>>
Im stuck on nar shadda were you are atton and two assassins come to kill him
literally cannot beat this part what do
>>
>>324335573
Go behind the bar and shoot them.
>>
>>324335573
Run behind the bar.

Alternatively, spam shields and mines.
>>
>>324335573

Like others have said.

Get your ass behind the bar and shoot.

Breddy easy after that. Be sure to Atton your best bro after this. There are other times where you might want Bao with you too for influence reasons. It's hard as fuck though when considering all your people.
>>
>>324335573
Bounty hunters aren't well trained in the art of pathfinding. Get behind the bar and watch them stand there in confusion.

Afterwards, try to keep all your party members properly equipped. There will be times when you'll need to use them without the Exile around and if you're playing with the restoration mod, Atton and HK will get more solo content.
And do get a spare pair of upgraded blasters and keep it in your inventory unassigned. They'll come in handy soon on Nar Shadaa.
>>
>>324335573
Adhesive grenades and madalorian melee shields make it easy.
It is the hardest fight in the game because Obsidian made a fuck up in development.
>>
>>324336810
What's the fuck up
>>
What is the best party and why is it a lesbian trio of FemExil, Handmaiden, and Visas?
>>
>no matter how much you try or how strong you are, you can't kill Darth Sion

This is some bullshit, how is this a choice?
>>
>>324338487
bullshit you cant get handmaiden as a femexile
>>
>>324338640
>he doesn't use mods
besides, it's canon (or was, fuck disney) that handmaiden traveled with the exile, and that the exile was female.
>>
>>324338615
Because it was poorly implemented. When Obsidian discarded the cut content, they had a good reason for it.
>>
>>324319057
>some hack at a video game company who wrote for a single star wars game is suddenly a better authority on the fundamentals of the universe than the guy who made the universe

also

>implying lucas, or anyone except obsidrones and a few people at bioware who threw a few pity references in TOR, give a fuck about kotor2
>>
>>324338487
I can't not use Canderous/Mandalore.
>>
File: pure pazzak.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pure pazzak.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>
Did anyone else here make the mistake of installing the robot planet mod that the restoration mod team made? The one that was based off the final planet/jedi master who were cut from the game?

Holy shit do I regret that. several hours of obscenely long corridors, bad voice acting, who gives a fuck tier quests and a plot that was so dumb I forgot it after I finished.
>>
>>324339590
Isn't that forcibly included in the Steam version now.
>>
>>324339587
would you stop advertising your shit stream here
>>
>>324299541
>No matter what you do, you technically prove him right

Ulysses was literally insane. Part of what he wanted was to test your convictions and get the point across that people shouldn't be constantly trying to cling to old world ideals (AKA pick Independent), but the other half was Ulysses being so fucked up due to his refusal to let go that you can straight up listen to his tapes and make him realize what a madman he is
>>
>>324338615
>implying locking his bitch-ass in place with Force Crush indefinitely isn't a fate worse than death
>>
>>324339882
No; the steam version has the restored content mod included in the workshop which makes it easier to download, but even the mod team is embarrassed of the planet.
>>
>>324340178
So why don't they fix it
>>
>>324299302
>>324299403

1. revan was the guy who came up with the idea of two dark lords, and bane just stole the idea
2. apprentices killing their masters is part of ancient sith tradition
>>
>>324340425
Some things are beyond fixing.
>>
>>324340425
Because it's like 10% cut content 90% shit they came up with to fill in the blanks, so it's essentially a shitty fan expansion, and they probably already maxed their moms' credit cards paying for the voice actors for the first version.
>>
>>324335573
You can go into the bar and plant mines before you trigger the cutscene. They spawn in and suddenly have 10 mines each killing them.
>>
>>324340503
>revan was the guy who came up with the idea of two dark lords
More like "Revan was a fucking general and Malek was just his second-in-command"
>>
>>324340645
Why exactly does everyone and their mother cream themselves over this then
>>
>>324341098
Because the restoration content mod and the robot planet mod are two different things?
>>
>>324338615
Sion literally holds his already broken body together through the sheer force and rage. He basically is suppose to be dead already but isn't. so he is like a force zombie.
And it is how he was still active when the republic soldiers thought he was dead on that ship in the beginning of the game
>>
>>324340887
No, before Revan there was only 1 dark lord of this sith. Source: Tales of the Jedi: Golden Age of the Sith.
Then when Bane discovered Revan's holocron, he adopted the idea of there only being 2 dark lords, the master and the apprentice, from him. Source: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
Apprentice killing the master and undertaking his mantle is part of ancient sith tradition. Source: Kotor 1 and 2
Malak is repeatedly called Revan's apprentice. Source: Kotor 1
>>
>>324341423
It's not unreasonable to think Revan adopted that policy as an adaption of standard military practice.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.