[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else worried that Dark Souls 3 simply won't measure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 33

Anyone else worried that Dark Souls 3 simply won't measure up to some of the games that preceded it? I'm not strictly talking about Souls games, but Bloodborne as well.
>>
I dont think From can stoop any lower than DS2 so im not really worried.
>>
Mustards will praise it as the second coming, but mostly because they can't have bloodborne and they've never ever tasted glory so sweet.
>>
I'm worried it will be slow as fuck compared to glorious bloodborne which will make it too easy.
>>
all the people that whined about dark souls 2 because it's not identical to their first love will probably complain again
>>
>>324244098
don't worry about that, it's faster than DS1+2, like a cross between dark souls and bloodborne
>>
I have high hopes. I think Miyazaki is going to go all out on this one.
>>
Will DaS3 be a carbon copy of DaS1?
If yes: "GOTYAY, best game ever, amazing, I just came."
If no: "Worst garbage I've ever seen, fuck FROM, this is worse than DaS2, fuck you if you like it."
>>
Yes.
>>
>>324244235
I feel like the speed in the network test looked very similiar to Demons souls actually.
>>
>>324243978
Silly sonypony
So far mustards are afraid DS3 is going to turn out to be too similar to BB by the looks of things, or in other words, fucking shit
>>
>>324244417
>salt is still real
Maybe try some petition so they make it different enough.
>>
>>324242658
The problem is that they are milking the franchise too much now. And every game is really just more of the same with barely any innovation.

Played one Souls game you played them all. If you got gud at DS1 you can wreck everything in the other games too.
>>
>>324244417
>guaranteed replies

Stay mad my friend.
>>
>>324244417

BB has the best gameplay by far man. Say what you want about builds... But BB's gameplay destroys the previous entries.
>>
>>324242658
everything points to it being the best games in the souls series by far (including bloodborne of course). it's on an engine they already have experience with (bloodborne's), it's their third multiplat title, the entire A team including mr mc m to the yazaki is back on it, etc.

literally the only thing that could go wrong about it is if they mismanaged their alloted time again, which is what happened to DaS2. that game was simply too big for what they were trying to do, and everything had mediocre quality as a result.
>>
>>324244506
I fail to see the issue.
They hit on a really versatile formula here, and I hope they keep using it in various settings and iterations on the formula.
>>
>>324244541
>BB has the best base play but lowest build variety
>Dark 2 has the worst base play but highest build variety
>>
>>324244562
Because even a series as fun as Souls games gets old at some point.

I played DeS, DaS, DaS DLC, DaS II, DaS II DLC, BB and BB DLC.

I'm exhausted. I can't even get hyped for MORE Dark Souls right now despite loving the games
>>
>they're turning it into a yearly franchise right before our eyes

And with it came the dudebro audience. Why are they ruining it?
>>
>>324244506
Honestly more of the same is not a problem for me, especially when it's one of the most atmospheric gameseries with
interesting lore and challenging gameplay .
>>
>>324244628
Well I'm very hyped for Dark 3.
They could honestly just make Dark 3 a platform for yearly DLC and I would be happy. I just want more of these games.
>>
File: drakeknight.jpg (186KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
drakeknight.jpg
186KB, 690x460px
>>324242658
No. After seeing the previews I think they're on the right track. The feel and look of Dark Souls is back, with a hint of Bloodborne in it. I can't wait.
>>
If it's as good as DaS2 I don't see how I could be disappointed. Everything seems to point to them learning from the mistakes from that game and it's not being developed for 10 year old hardware. There is zero percent chance of it being worse than DaS2 and that game is a solid 7/10.
>>
>>324244615

Yep. You got it. Although with ToH, BB doesnt really have the lowest. Demon's Souls has the lowest really.
>>
>>324242658
I didnt get to play the beta but I recently played DS1 just to remind myself and so on and the shit was so slow and boring, I saw some DS3 gameplay and at least it looks a little faster/smoother but still not up to bloodborne level. I just go with low expectations I guess.
>>
>>324244506
I think the problem is more that they're making sequels. FROM seem to do the best when they have a clean slate and can create something that's complete and tied together.

Having to expand upon what was set in DaS 1 whilst sticking to the aesthetic and themes is stifling their creativity.
>>
I just hope DaS III goes back to having good covenants and invasions/pvp.

Because that was the area Bloodborne was most lacking in.
>>
>>324242658
people already overhyping ds 3 saviour only to get disappointed again since it won´t repeat their fanfic of a souls game
>>324244264
he already supervised in ds 2 which is considered bad from the fanboys, how he suddenly should create a good game by pandering what mentally fanboys want?
to faggots like him?
>>324244548
>>
>>324242658
Dunno, preordered it for 30€ on Allkeyshop.
Been replaying DaS/DaS2 lately too (I forgot how brutal Iron King DLC was).
I am ready for DaS3 and I expect it to be a DaS2 with better lightning, and less 1v4 faggotry.
>>
Im PC and if DaS3 is as good as Bloodborne looks then I'll be happy. Be arsed buying a PS4 for one game
>>
>>324244841
Miyazaki had almost nothing to do with Dark 2 because he was busy with Bloodborne.
He's directly, hands-on involved with 3.
>>
>>324244883
So you're saying Miyazaki means the game will have awful pvp
>>
>>324244941
>pvp
Who cares
>>
>>324244651
What's wrong with attracting dudebros? It's just more money supporting the developer

>go to subway
>order a $5 footlong meatball marinara sub because it's your favorite and you love it
>you order it every day for lunch
>go in and there's a kid ahead of you in line
>he's fat, ugly, and an annoying shit with a furry shirt
>he orders a meatball marinara sub
>sandwich artist then asks you for your order
>you order a tuna melt instead because you hate that kid so much and force yourself to eat it instead of your fav meatball marinara because you hate that kid so much

That's how retarded you sound like right now
>>
>>324242658
It's very easy to surpass Dark Souls 2. DaS3 will be fine.
>>
Sure a little bit, because we're at the fifth game now and it can only get farther away from the original vision with each subsequent game.

If you want to appreciate this series play Demon's Souls, play Dark Souls, play Bloodborne. We don't really need any more games. Not that I'm not excited.
>>
>>324244984
Everyone who isn't a shutin /v/ autist I guess?

>I f-fucking hate having to fight other people leave me alone I just want to be comfy
>>
>>324244985
>food metaphors
here we go
>>
>>324244941
All the games have awful PvP.
The PvP system in general is just bad.
>>
>>324245019
Pvp has never been what the series has been about.
>>
>>324245063
>>324245049
Guess what makes people play Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2 for over 500 hours.

Protip: It's the online component.
>>
>>324244985
I literally do this. If someone orders the same thing I want to , I will change my order. I'm no meme customer.
>>
>tfw will have to leave /v/ for 2 weeks because pc version delayed again
feels bad mang.
>>
>>324245158
>play for 500 hours
>after every session go on /v/ to complain about the PvP
>>
>>324244941
You're actually praising souls pvp over bloodborne? Sure the gun gets annoying when cunts do nothing but dodge and shoot fishing for a visceral, but even that is better than the dodge strafe CUNTS who will only attack if it's a backstab
>>
>>324245174
>pc version delayed again
But it isn't.
>>
>>324245158
People also look down the barrel of loaded guns.

People are stupid.
>>
>>324245232
it releases 24th march and steam store says 12th abril.
>>
>>324245174
I'm leaving /v/ for three weeks after the Jap release.
>>
>>324245210
Bloodborne has atrocious covenants, easily the worst. They are just flat out useless.

Bloodborne's invasion system with the bell ringing is also 100% garbage.

BB has the worst online aspect of all Souls games and yes it's a Souls game.
>>
>>324245158
let them one run babbi alone, people that claim that Dark Souls PvP is bad are just the one that wanted to do an one and only run before quitting the game and got assfucked by some invaders while doing so.
>>
PvP is ok, it is the cancerous faggots that spoil it who are the problem.
>>
>>324245247
thats jp vs int release
>>
I honestly hope that we don't get more of BloodBorne. It's easily my least played game in the series, mostly due to the game being all dodging and parrying and no blocking.

The trick weapons were cool, and I'd like to see more stuff like that, but I prefer being able to wear heavy armour and shields
>>
>>324245158

You're nobody. All the games have shit PvP, and each game has it's own cult of players that played for hundreds of hours.
>>
>>324245317
BB2 has already been announced
>>
>>324245247
It releases 27th of march in Asia and 12th of April in the west. Not a problem for PC seen as you can use a VPN to unlock it early or use a pirated copy till it is out in the west.
>>
Hopefully I can ring the bell and let someone literally play the game for me like I did with bloodborne. Easiest SP campaign ever.
>>
>people actually spend hundreds of hours building builds and playing online
I tried it for one day while sure it had its moments I cannot see myself spending more than 50 hours desu family.
>>
>>324245350
Which is fine, so long as it doesn't bleed across to Dark Souls and become From's new bread and butter.
>>
>>324245331
You are simply wrong.

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 (if you work around soul memory by duping save files) have very fun pvp.

Dark Souls especially made me create a ton of characters specifically for online play.
I had an Iron Tarkus character at a specific level who did nothing but sunbro for tarkus. I had an Ornstein sl65 who sunbro'd.

I also had a SL1 Darkwraith, a SL28 Darkwraith in Sen's and higher level Darkwraiths.

It was awesome and a shit ton of fun.
It's a shame gravelord was broken because of how they made it work in the network, the concept of it is amazing and I wish they'd bring it back only this time fully functional.

A fully working gravelord covenant in DaS 3 would be fantastic.
>>
File: ainz sama.jpg (86KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ainz sama.jpg
86KB, 512x512px
>>324242658
I'm actually legitimately afraid they'll pull the BB bullshit where enemies won't drop their equipment, and that the weapon variety will be relatively low.
That was one of the things I really didn't like about bloodborne, because even when mobs do drop something, you know it's gonna be just bloodvials or something similar.
BB was more of an action game and less of an RPG (compared to Souls), which of course is not a bad thing, but I really don't want them to sacrifice RPG elements of Souls games just because BB was more successful than DaS2.
>>
>>324245030
WELL ENJOY EATING SHIT HAHAHAAHHBSALIOKIASVDSZ
>>
>>324245254
of course it's a souls game, that was for the sake of a coherent sentence. I'll agree that requiring the host to already have a cooperator summoned in almost every pvp zone is a bad choice, but the quickstep movement alone makes up for it by allowing you to fight multiple opponents much more easily. assuming you've got an upgraded weapon and know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>BloodBorne is good meme

Its by far the shittiest "Souls" game (if you count DS2 DLC).

Least armor variety, least weapon variety, least build variety.

"But its le fast xDDD"

Yeah, that one was cool, the game still has shit replay value.
>>
>>324245467
(You)
>>
>>324245384
>not having at least 700 hours in DaS1 and 500 hours in DaS2
>>
File: 1326116399905.jpg (22KB, 140x147px) Image search: [Google]
1326116399905.jpg
22KB, 140x147px
>>324245467
Here is your reply, I hope it gives you the attention you are seeking.
>>
>>324245530
I have just over 100 hours in DS1 and about 70 DS2 and I would never launch them again, baka desu.
>>
File: 1426001279366.jpg (111KB, 344x307px) Image search: [Google]
1426001279366.jpg
111KB, 344x307px
>>324245467
Bloodborne is a good game and great single player experience. I like the setting, the atmosphere, all of that.

I just wish it had more replayability and better covenants, online and invasions.

Also I did not like chalice dungeons. They're just the same ~8 rooms rearranged like lego blocks over and over. And then the same but with a sand texture. Or with grass.
It's not fun and doesn't make up for a worthwhile NG+
>>
>>324242658
Hard to surpass Bloodborne. It was a masterpiece of eldritch horror and lovecraftian storytelling. Those thing done right are right to top.
>>
>>324245578

Yes, too bad the atmoshpere is lost after the first playthrough, because horror is mostly about not knowing whats going to happen.
>>
>>324245448
You're very biased, that's your view and entertainment method with the game. Not everyone plays like that. Another anon here, and i also had dozens of characters in DaS, 400 hours with the game, and never meddled with PvP. I don't like PvP, in any rpg whatsoever, and yet put hundreds of hours in the Souls series. PvP is only one aspect of the experience, it's important for some, irrelevant to others and both groups can exctract hundreds of hours of entertainment out of the game.
>>
>>324245448

>Anecdotes of fond memories make the PvP good.

It's shit nigga.
>>
I expect it to be like DaS2.
>>
File: oiCwih9.jpg (22KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
oiCwih9.jpg
22KB, 367x500px
>I like and spend hundreds of hours playing souls pvp
>>
>>324245673
And yet Dark Souls managed to have it all: Good pve, good pvp, good everything.

Why can't Souls games after it do that? Why does BB lack so much in the online compartment?

Even if you don't care.
>>
I had doubts. But with this main theme, it's hard to doubt it anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw
>>
File: mark-propeller-hat.jpg (346KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
mark-propeller-hat.jpg
346KB, 1024x682px
>>324245763
>I j-just want to be comfy, I'll never go human so I don't risk being invaded... why do people have to be such bullies this game is FUCKIN impossibly hard as it is!! But that's what makes me a hardcore gamer, I play Dark Souls :o
>>
Anyone setting his expectations too high will surely be disappointed, but I'm just looking forward to the new mechanics only because they promote more build variety

>Arms masteries for more special moves, BB-like weapons
>DS1-like Estus for more tense/fun exploration
>Blue Estus making spellcasters more fun in PvE
>Can backstab with arrows, possibly more versatile bows
>Shields separated into parry shields and mastery shields
>>
>>324245467
really want to agree with you there but I kinda enjoyed the wet nurse boss fight
>>
>>324245350
Sauce nigga
>>
If it's Demon's Souls 2 I'll be fucking ecstatic. I'm buying it on release day, I don't give a fuck about salty /v/ermin, it looks sick.
>>
>>324245768

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 have the worst PvP gameplay. All the others are flawed, but those 2 stand out as the worst with ease.
>>
>>324245768
It should. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it should be scrapped or disregarded. Obviously i hope it has the best of everything, i was just correcting your assumption that PvP is what made people put hundreds of hours in these games. It wasn't.
>>
>>324245763
>not trying all sorts of builds, enjoying the pve and pvp and exploring all the possibilities the game has to offer
What's the point of you buying it family? You barely scratched the surface.
>>
>>324245873
they tweeted a picture of 2 bloodborne cases together and people assumed from there.
>>
>>324243978

I play mostly on PC, but I played Demon's Souls and Bloodborne on a PS3 and PS4 that I borrowed from a friend.

I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge when a game is shit and I don't really give a damn about all these flamewars between consoles and PC.

>>324244160

I don't think that's what people complained about though.

They complained about the vast difference in the E3 and release day versions of the game. They complained about how nonsensical the world connectivity (not sure if I'm using the right word here, I'm talking about how the levels were connected to each other) was, how tedious the farming for item drops were, how there were far too many humanoid enemies, how some of the boss fights were just outright bland and boring.

>>324244506

My main worry is that they're making so many games all at once, at the same time, and so one of them, or more, is bound to suffer a drastic drop in quality, like DaS 2 did.

>>324244697

You mean from the network tests?

I like some of the stuff in there, but I can't really get a good feel for the game until I try it out in its full glory.

DaS 2 has made me highly skeptical.

>>324244841

It's the opposite for me. I'm downplaying DaS 3 as much as possible, thinking it's going to be a disappointment that DaS 2 was. Hopefully, I'll be pleasantly surprised by it being otherwise.

>>324245452

Fair enough.

My main worry is that they might drop the ball on the story, so to speak.

>>324245595

Yeah, I liked it a lot. Starts out as this monster hunting game and then at one point you realize there's far worse shit involved here than blood-plagues and people-turned-monsters. It's beautiful.
>>
>>324245906
Guess it's time for you to kill yourself, you have terminal shit taste
>>
File: 1326922596170.png (213KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
1326922596170.png
213KB, 445x465px
>>324245919
>assumed
>>
>>324242658
dark souls 2 sucks so whatever man
>>
>>324245932

Dark Souls is the worst the series. Poise/DWGR made it the worst game by far. Sorry, it just fucked the game up badly famalam... And you never played glorious Demon's Souls.
>>
>>324246003
(you)
>>
>>324245927
I meant this preview as well.
Shows two new areas and a boss(maybe mini-boss).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alU-EC5FEjo
>>
>>324245350
wait what !?
>>
>>324243839
This, they'd have to actually be trying to fuck up to make it any worse than 2 and bloodborne was getting back on the right track
>>
>>324246029
It's alright anon. The plastic bag is not far away. You can do it.
>>
File: das3.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
das3.png
796KB, 1280x720px
>>324245927
>My main worry is that they might drop the ball on the story, so to speak.
I'm not worried about that, actually.
Really curious about the whole Sun bullshit.
>>
>>324246029
C'mon, go play something or discuss in a thread about a game you truly enjoy. You're just baiting/shitposting at this point.
>>
>>324246160
Solaire would get double depressed if he saw this.
>>
>>324246053
>the new battleaxe moveset
Muh dick
>>
>>324246029
No one even uses DWGR anymore since the nerf that made it no broken as fuck anymore.
>>
>>324246160
>the sun
Why people ignore the serpent-like bodies in the background and that giant (maybe head of the body?) in the right. What the fuck is that...
>>
>>324246197
Yesss and dat Murakumo made me hard as well.
>>
>>324246168

Not even. DkS was really bad. You're talking to someone that knows a lot more then you about it.
>>
>they never experienced the fun of parking a mid 20 level DW in Sen's Fortress and just invading all day long

Endless hatemail, endless fun
>>
Who here /Academy Assassin/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS85PuBxoEE
>>
>>324242658
Why would anyone worry about that? Souls games are inevitably 6/10 at best, Bloodborne included.
>>
>>324246210

>You'll never be this retarded.
>>
>>324246284
>being le epic troll in videogames
>finding it funny

Are you 12
>>
>>324246237
Ash snake/dragon? I just know ashes are important in this one.
>>
>>324246352
buttblasted host detected
>>
>>324246392
12 years old spotted.
>>
File: warden and the thing.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
warden and the thing.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>324246237
It might be the fabled WINGED EXECUTIONER, who knows.
>>
>mustards are still buttblasted to this day
holy kek
>>
>>324246284
>he never experienced parking a level 30 NG+7 character in Parish or Sen's with Solair and Lautrec summoned, just watching them maul all the twink shitstains trying to invade newfriends.
>>
>>324246053
weapons are already looking better than in 2, it seemed like he was swinging the axe at the begging a bit fast but at least the 2h seemed to have some weight when he hit something
>>
>>324246378
But look at the size of the thing. It reminds me of those humanity ghosts from the Dark Souls DLC. But it's massive.
>>
tfw DS3 won't just be a DLC graphical update of DS1 with more content

kill me
>>
>>324242658
It looks like Bloodborne: Dark Souls edition

This is a bad thing IMO, but also a good thing since BB was stupidly easy and barebones as a mother fuck.
>>
>>324246451
The winged executioner is the fat guy in that one courtyard with his tiny angel wings, anon.
>>
>>324244417
>sonypony
What are you? Twelve?
>>
>>324246451
>clipping in a screenshot

WoooooooooooooooooooooooW
>>
>>324246451
>Tower_Of_Latria 2.0.tiff
>>
>>324246352
>"le epic troll"
>invading others means you "troll" them

way to out yourself as a scared pussy who just wants to be le ebin comfy
>>
>>324246451
>>324246590
my dick
Tower of Latria is one of the high points of the entire series.
>>
File: 1451611222078.jpg (54KB, 310x432px) Image search: [Google]
1451611222078.jpg
54KB, 310x432px
>>324246451
Please explain this image.
>>
>>324246627
Is there anyone worse than comfyfags? They should be banned from the game imo tbqh family
>>
>>324246627
Whatever kid, enjoy your hiding behind your OP build thinkinkig you are good going against people who have no chsnce of winning.
>>
>>324246485
Yeah it is crazy. I don't see how it could even be a fightable enemy. It looks like the sun is going out from the pile of ashes below it. Maybe the giant creature is the cause? Or the result?

>Sun Presence
>>
>>324246451
Now that i look close at that thing in the cell...
It has underdevelopped wings, human like face and stay in fours. Looks like a mix of dragon and human maybe? Are we going into dragon experiments again?
>>
>>324246730
You seem upset, learn to play and you won't have problems with scary "trolls".
>>
>>324246784
>learn to play
Ues anon, making OP builds so you can win against people who have no chance is "learning how to play."
>>
>>324242658
Only worries I got are:
>Soul Memory kinda mechanic
Didn't mind in DS2 single player but for PVP it's a pain. Having a fix or just base players on level would be nice
>Too many healing items
Just noticed this on Bloodborne as I'm getting too many Blood Vials on enemy drops so far and I'm not even buying any. Demons gave you too much grass and DS2 did this with healing gems and with DS1 estus so wouldn't mind either just estus or healing items.

That's it really. As long as it's good.
>>
>>324245763
Those guys are the worst part of the community. Why not just Soul Calibur or something?
>>
>>324246853
>not using the tools at your disposal
wew lad
>>
>>324246879
soul memory is confirmed out, its based off level again
>>
>>324246451

>those tiny human legs

Now that's creepy.
>>
>>324246879
Soul Memory is already confirmed out. It's back to SL matching exclusively.

Don't think there will be any healing items, maybe they'll bring very rare Divine Blessings back, but you'Re gonna have to balance regular estus and blue estus for healing spells I'd imagine.
>>
File: das3 stuff.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
das3 stuff.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>324246538
Y-you're lying!
>>324246743
Well, the dragons have certainly returned, and in great numbers. All the dead corpses in Lothric, and you can see billions of them in the sky on some screenshits like these and the one I posted here >>324246160.
We're probably going back to the age of Ancients, for whatever reason.
>>
New kings field fucking when?
>>
>>324247074
Those are wyverns, not dragons.
>>
>>324247074
>offhand weapon held on the back God I love this.
>>
Will they finally, finally have more than two working covenants? Fucking please.
>>
>>324247074
Isn't that the same armor from the Boss in the stress test/demo?
>>
>>324247074
>We're probably going back to the age of Ancients
Looks like end-times to me. Fire is going away, so a bunch of Eldritch shit that can't exist in the light is returning, or being born from chaos.
>>
>>324245467
>Least armor variety, least weapon variety, least build variety
After ToH, those titles belong to DeS.

Also "least weapon variety" was always an embarrassing complaint.
BB's weapons were all feasible and unique, as opposed to the hundreds of useless clone weapons you'd find in previous titles.
Quality > quantity
>>
I wish they would do a PC stress test.
It would get cracked and we could keep playing it until DS3 came out.
>>
>>324247201
I think the flame truly fading also means the dark and chaos will fade too.
The dark came from the flame, it's just another aspect of the flame.
>>
>>324247201
Age of Ancients was before the Fire, so without fire...no disparity, light and dark, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVHhxFHAMk
>>
>>324242658
i think they should just stop making sequels to their games and just go with something new each time.

i hope they do like a necromancy game where all weapons and armor are torn pieces of reanimated bone and flesh stitched together.
>>
>>324247297
>>324247360
Well yeah, Dark is basically just humans anyway. All the weird shit like stone dragons that are somehow alive but can't die is what happens when there's neither light nor dark.
>>
File: 12032420244_5f9102e1bd_o.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12032420244_5f9102e1bd_o.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
>>324247201
This. As is was said in the first cinematic of Dark Souls, the Flame will fade and only Dark will remain.

I bet we'll get the Bloodborne treatment, where the first part of the game is scary and dangerous but the second part is even more horrific, riddled with cosmic horror and abominations born from the Dark.
>>
>>324242658
>not measuring up to Bloodborne

I can only hope. I want it to play like Dark Souls, not Bloodborne. I want to be able to use a great shield and fend off bosses while finding holes in their attacks patterns. Not spend all my time playing a fucking evade rogue pvp build.

Haven't been keeping up with DaS3 lately but I really hope they didn't shit the bed and decide it needs to be Bloodborne all over again.
>>
>>324242658
no.
>>
File: das3 stuff2.png (391KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
das3 stuff2.png
391KB, 1600x900px
>>324247107
Lindwurms, to be more precise.
Wyverns have legs.
>>324247184
Maybe, but the poisture (and, arguably, the size) is really different, so I highly doubt its the case of "boss makes a second apperance as a regular enemy". Maybe she comes as an NPC later, or it's some other NPC related to the Frigid Valley.
>>324247201
>Looks like end-times to me.
Well everything's definitely going to shit.
A decent amount of enemies seems to have that mutation gimmick they were talking about. Guess it's gonna be more and more apparent as the world goes down the drain, sorta like BB's phasing deeper into the Nightmare.
>>
>>324247297
>>324247297
And Chaos is something entirely different from all of those things not tied to the dark/light disparity.
>>
>>324247471
Actually, not that I think of it, Chaos probably is the deal in this game. The Ivory Crown and (maybe) Alsanna appearing in the trailer imply that the Loyce and the Chaos will make some appearance.
>>
File: BITES THE DUST.gif (1000KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
BITES THE DUST.gif
1000KB, 245x245px
>>324247471
>And Chaos is something entirely different
D-did you just quote Aldia here?
Is that what he meant?
>>
>>324247431
>riddled with cosmic horror
I hope not, that'd be too similar to Bloodborne.

A twist or something darker/deeper would be welcome, just not more cosmic horror.
>>
>>324247594
Cosmic horror in the sense of something so horrific that it makes people mad or unable to comprehend. Not ayyy lmaos.
>>
>>324247571
Dunno about Aldia because I paid so little attention to Dark 2's story, but the Chaos wasn't born from the First Flame. The Chaos was born from the Witch's Life Soul. It's separate from the original aspects of the Flame.
>>
>>324247571
Kind of, it's been hinted at since Dark Souls that Chaos is some scary shit that shouldn't exist. Then they built on that with Eleum Loyce and Aldia.
>>
>>324247676
>Cosmic horror in the sense of something so horrific that it makes people mad or unable to comprehend
So Bloodborne.

Again, I'd rather they didn't retread that ground.
>>
>>324247438
It's faster than DaS1 and 2 but slower than Bloodborne and it'll have the weapon and equipment variety of DaS1 and 2 also. Nothing much to worry about unless they shit the bed with slower weapons being useless due to the increased speed but I doubt they'd fuck up something that mechanically fundamental.
>>
File: Another_Century_Episode_R_Cover.jpg (192KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
Another_Century_Episode_R_Cover.jpg
192KB, 350x409px
>>324243839
Really? Because I'm certain they can sink a lot lower than DS2
>>
>>324247471
>And Chaos is something entirely different
Isn't chaos just a really fucked up version of flame. I mean the witch of izaleth created using her soul (fire) while trying to replicate the first flame (more fire). Plus it is always manifested as fire and associated with firey areas
>>
>>324246730
I can beat the game on SL1. Can you?
>>
>>324247758
The sun is bleeding black goo, and people are turning into weird abominations. I think you're fucked, anon.
>>
>>324247758
There's a lot to explore within cosmic horror, don't dismiss it just yet.
>>
>>324247801
She used her soul, not the soul she got from the First Flame. Even ancient dragons have those, and we know next to nothing about those.
>>
File: rime knight.jpg (129KB, 1920x1133px) Image search: [Google]
rime knight.jpg
129KB, 1920x1133px
Hopefully Ice Sorceries are gonna be a thing.
The !FROSTBITTEN! status effect doesn't seem OP enough to not give it to players like with Curse and Petrification.
>>
Anyone got that "laughter stops" hunter reaction image?
>>
>>324247818
>I can beat the game on SL1
So can a lot of people, it isn't hard if you know what you are doing.

That is completely different from making an OP build just so you can win against people who have no chance against you.
>>
>>324247074
Those are not dragons you fucking twat, they're wyverns, they've been in every souls game.
>>
File: no more laughs.jpg (82KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
no more laughs.jpg
82KB, 313x254px
>>324247987
i got a whole bunch
>>
>>324247991
I don't make OP builds. I make themed builds.

Sorry you suck so hard.
>>
Considering that DS3 is supposed to be the final title of DARK souls, this should mean that the game might finally give coherent answers to what's happening and what's happened instead of vague answers. This alone could make it measure up to its predecessors.

I suspect they're going with the tried and tested, vague ''show but don't tell'' approach though.
>>
>>324247464
>Lindwurms, to be more precise.
No, wyverns, we're not arguing folklore, souls only has dragons, drakes, and wyverns.
>>
>>324248043
Whatever you say shitter.
>>
>>324248074
I hope it clears some thing up, but doesn't give a definitive answer about the bigger mysteries. I like all the fan theory circlejerks and apparently Miyazaki does too.
>>
>>324247931
>The Witch of Izalith attempted to duplicate
the First Flame from a soul, but instead
created a distorted being of chaos and fire.
Its power formed a bed of life which would
become the source of all demons, and is more
than enough to satiate the Lordvessel.

it's the description from the Lords Soul you get from the BoC. Seems to apply she used the lords soul when she fucked up and made the bed and chaos
>>
>>324248116
>I'm the shitter
>when it's you who unplugs his router immediately upon being invaded

lmao kid
>>
>>324248106
Souls doesn't have wyverns.
No enemy type is called wyvern.
Lesser dragons are drakes.
>>
>>324242658
i would be glad if it wasn't since i like ds2 sotfs better than ds1 which is plagued mainly by people who consider world building better by how many pointless shortcuts it has and by how they can't fight more than 1 enemy at a time
and it looks like ds3 will have both from ds2
bonfire warping and multiple enemies even in boss fights
i sincerely hope /v/ doesn't like it
>>
>>324248074
>vague ''show but don't tell'' approach though
They have to, it's a trademark by this point. And to be honest, i'm tired of everything throwing exposition in my face in every media, i enjoy the subtlety of Souls and how it lets you connect the dots.

And yeah, Miyazaki said it'll be a "big closure" to the series.
>>
>>324248183
It says "a soul", I think it would have been more specific if it was the lord soul.
>>
>>324242658
Hopefully they at least have the lighting done better in the PC version than what is apparently in the console version.

Nothing ruins ambience quite like a torch not casting any shadows at all.
>>
New From game that isn't Bloodborne or Dark Souls when?
>>
>>324248334
After Dark Souls III, they're making some new Souls-like game. We'll see.
>>
>>324247201
>>324247360
Age of the ancients was the primordial soup of souls universe, we're not going back to it as its not a part of the cycle, the cycle started when the first lords found the flame, there was nothing before that, the cycle goes from age of the fire to age of the dark and back again. Dark souls one was at the end of the age of fire, the flames were starting to fade and the dark was popping up everywhere, whether the chosen undead chose to link the fire or walk away from it, eventually came the age of the darkness, souls 2 happened after the age of darkness ran its course for the most part, and was at a turning point where a chosen undead was destined with breaking the cycle. Souls 3, by the looks of it, is dealing with the return of the age of fire, rather than destroying the lords of the flame, it looks like the undead this time is tasked with trying to become one to start a new age of the fire.

Souls are pretty set on placing you at the end of an era, rather than during the golden age.
>>
>>324248334
Soon, apparently.
Fromsoft & Japan Studio are rumoured to be working on a new IP.
>>
File: Major Spooks.jpg (92KB, 940x420px) Image search: [Google]
Major Spooks.jpg
92KB, 940x420px
BOO
>>
>>324248296
They should hopefully manage, Bloodborne got torches right.
>>
>>324248334
No more Dark Souls according to Miyazaki, and Bloodborne was a one-off thing.
It's either no more games like this, or something in a new setting.

I'd love them doing something with Souls-like gameplay in the Armored Core universe.
>>
>>324248235
>Souls doesn't have wyverns.
>No enemy type is called wyvern.
Hellkite wyvern you inbred fucking twat.
>>
>>324248334
I'm going to be honest, I don't care about any of From's other games or franchises. Armored Core looks like bland crap to me.
>>
>>324248235
>doesn't know hellkite wyvern
Triggered. Go play the fucking games first.
>>
>>324248495
You mean the Hellkite Drake?
>>
>>324248269
>I think it would have been more specific if it was the lord soul.

it doesn't need to be. The second sentence makes it obvious that the soul in question is the one we obtained from the bed of chaos, which is named Lord Soul
>>
>>324248428
>rather than destroying the lords of the flame, it looks like the undead this time is tasked with trying to become one to start a new age of the fire.

You don't play as an undead in Dark Souls 3.

From the looks of it, Dark Souls 3 happens after the cycle has been broken, and an entirely new thing starts happening as dark and light fade away.
>>
>>324248521
King's Field and Shadow Tower, bruh
>>
>>324248334
Literally being made.
>>
>>324248442
>tfw when he's a friendly covenant leader
>tfw when he's like the chapel cripple in Bloodborne, the only character in the entire game without an ulterior motive who wants to help people but happens to look spoopy
>>
>>324248616
>You don't play as an undead in Dark Souls 3.
You don't play as the carrier of the darksign, you do play as an undead, you know, on the account of YOU CANNOT FUCKING DIE.
>>
>>324248041
Thank you, anon. This is the one I wanted.
>>
>>324248690
that gif is like a nightmare
>>
>>324248591
No, I mean the Hellkite Wyvern.

Hellkite drake is just what retards call it because it drops the drake sword. Its official name is Hellkite Wyvern.
>>
>>324248787
This Sword, one of the rare dragon weapons, is formed by a drake's tail. Drakes are seen as undeveloped imitators of the dragons, but in they are likely their distant kin.

The word "wyvern" doesn't appear once in the entirety of the Souls series.
>>
>>324248609
Fair enough.
Still, everything that happens in Dark Souls 2 SOTFS makes it pretty clear that Chaos is separate from the dark/light disparity though, and despite what many people here would prefer, Dark Souls 2 is still canon.

Something being created from a Lord Soul doesn't necessarily mean it plays by its rules.
>>
>>324248720
Character don't go Hollow though.
We are beating "Heirs of Fire". Whatever that means and for whatever reason.
>>
>>324248720
He meant that you ain't a bearer of the Curse.
>>
>expecting anything good released by fromshits B-team
>>
>>324248839
>This Sword
Blue drakes drop Dragon scales, literally fucking kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>324248787
Undead Merchant refers to it as a drake, the only item it drops refers to it as a drake.
>>
>>324248936
They don't drop wyvern scales, though.
>>
>>324248720
Undead refers to a very specific thing in Dark Souls, not just being unable to die.
>>
>>324248442
That guy looks like he will offer a Covenant
>>
>>324248886
>Character don't go Hollow though.
Going hollow is the curse of the darksign, not particularly a trait of the undead.

>>324248898
That literally changes nothing, whatever he meant, you play as an undead.
>>
>>324248872
>in Dark Souls 2 SOTFS
that was why I was asking in the first place. Haven't played through sotfs yet, does it add new stuff for the lore?
>>
>>324249018
>Undead refers to a very specific thing in Dark Souls, not just being unable to die.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>324249021
No you don't. You don't go hollow when dying.
You don't have the undead curse in this game.
>>
>>324249037
Well there's the tree guy.
>>
>>324249104
>No you don't. You don't go hollow when dying.
NIGGER
READ
NIGGER
FUCKING READ
FUCKING READ NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
FUCKING
FUCKING
READ
READ
GOING
HOLLOW
IS
NOT
A
FUCKING
TRAIT
OF
THE
UNDEAD
ITS
A
PART
OF
THE
CURSE
YOU
INBRED
ILLITERATE
TRAILER
DWELLING
SISTER
FUCKING
INBRED
FUCKING
MORON
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST
LEARN
TO
READ
YOU
CANCEROUS
MORON
PIECE
OF
SHIT
>>
>>324248690
Chapel Cripple is Oedon, anon.
>>
>>324249037
Kind of. Aldia is some sort of Chaos being now who can't die and he tries to lead you in the direction of rejecting light and dark in the same way Frampt and Kaathe tried to bring you towards them. There isn't anything concrete or explicit, but a flaming tree man says that there is another path. We can only assume that it has something to do with chaos.
>>
>>324249237
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>324249237
The Dark 3 protag has some weird cindery thing going instead of humanity. You're a human, and you have no undead curse. You're not undead.
>>
>>324249237
>going hollow is not a fucking trait of the undead it's a part of the curse
Are you retarded? The curse is what makes people undead. The dark sign is literally called the curse of the undead.
>>
>>324249251
Please don't ever post that again.
>>
>>324249251
>Oedon is formless
>this NPC is his physical form
No, anon.
>>
>>324249289
>You're not undead.
>Literally cannot die
>Not undead
I hope you die, and I don't just mean die as in not live, I hope everyone you ever loved dies in the most painfull horrifying way and you die from having to watch it happen.
>>
>>324242658
Lol how can it? You faggots consider DSouls the second coming of Christ, there's no way it'll come out and people will be happy with it, even if it is good.
>>
>>324249251
>he drops his spaghetti all over the place all the time
No wonder Oedon becomes formless and impregnates women by the truckload, he's awkward as fuck. I'm surprised he didn't yell out 'REEEE HUNTERS FUCK OFF' when you first get there.
>>
>>324249321
>The curse is what makes people undead.
Serious question, do you even play the game?
>>
>>324249372

cool linkin park lyrics
>>
File: mad.gif (492KB, 474x268px) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
492KB, 474x268px
>>324249237
>>
>>324249372
Anon, listen very closely.
You do not possess the undead curse in Dark Souls 3. You are not an undead.
>>
>>324249237
>>324249021
"For when the Undead dies, it is never truly dead, but only one step closer to Hollowing."
>>
>>324244541
It's literally just souls without blocking, health regen on attack spam, and insta ranged attacks.
>>
>>324249449
Do you?
What the fuck are you even talking about? There are no undead without a dark sign. The dark sign is what makes them undead.

>The Darksign signifies an accursed Undead. >Those branded with it are reborn after death, but will one day lose their mind and go Hollow.
>>
My guess is that it will be better than 2 but people on /v/ will shit shit on it regardless because thats what people on /v/ do. they hate everything.
>>
>>324249536
+ trick weapons
+ more combos
+ side stepping
+ increased speed
+ pistols
+ beasthood
+ kin transformation

Totally the same bro
>>
>>324248453
Bloodborne had no shadows cast by torches though.
If you lit a torch in a dark area you would not have a shadow trailing behind you or anywhere.

It managed dark areas decently (in contrast to DaS2) but only certain light sources cast shadows.
>>
>>324249698
My bad. SotFS had that even on console, I'm not sure about the original DaS2 though.
>>
>>324249687
I haven't heard of those last two, are those from the dlc?
>>
Console faggotry aside I finished bloodborne first then went to play DaS and fuck it was too slow for me. I wish I could have played it before.
Really looking forward to DaS3 just hope it's a bit faster
>>
>>324249937
Played quite a bit of the network test.
Dark Souls 3 feels like Demon's Souls in terms of speed, so somewhere between Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

Not sure how much of that is due to equipment weight being disabled.
>>
>>324247795
>they are going to stop making souls games after DS3
I'm incredibly worried, that company is going to implode when they fall back on making other games. They are great at making souls games, terrible at making anything else.
>>
>>324249937
Did you at least finish it? It's important to do it.
Consider them 2 different series (which they technically are), else you can be dissapointed.
>>
>>324249937
Have you played Dark 1? It's a lot better than 2, even in the most basic sens eof character control.
>>
>>324244651
this is the last souls game you mongoloid fuck
>>
I'm going to enjoy it and if it's as good as DaS or BB I'm going to praise it

There are going to be people posting shit like 'REMINDER: EVERYTHING > DaS3' anyway
>>
>>324249536
>lol dude all FPS are the same ur just shooting at shit while running around xD
This is how fucking stupid you sound.
>>
>>324242658
Miyazaki already went on record saying that he didn't halt the creation of the game solely because he became president when it was mid-development.

You can already see how this is gonna turn out.
(read: worse than DaS2, itself the worst souls game)
>>
>>324249536
Just like every fighting game ever is kicking and punching

Everything can be described in such a shallow way.
>>
>>324248428
The age of dark never happens, this is the point.
>>
>>324250164
Your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>324250229
I'm still butthurt about Dark 2 ruining Dark's ending completely.
>>
>>324250164
das2 is still better than bb in the GAMEplay department
thats what matters to me in GAMES
>>
>>324248296
I doubt it. Even Dark Souls 2's pre-release lighting system that everyone jizzed over was mostly bullshit. Darkness was hard-coded with a literally line you stepped over to make it happen (just like the sharp color changes everyone notices), torches/bonfires only cast shadows on specific things, and environmental light sources didn't cast shadows with the majority of them not even bothering to have proper static lighting on the areas immediately surrounding them.
>>
>>324250220
Come the fuck on, in every game you're just pressing buttons and shit happens on screen! Every game is the same!
>>
>>324242658
I'm personally afraid that it's just going to be a castle and the game will still suffer from a lack of enemy variety, the old overabundance of knights in armor problem DS2 suffered from.

But more than this, I mostly want replay-ability, and for the game to be memorable

However, all this said I'm still going to buy the fuck out of this game, play the fuck out of this game and probably enjoy it regardless
>>
File: 1416469705628.gif (4MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1416469705628.gif
4MB, 800x800px
>>324250441
>das2 is still better than bb in the GAMEplay department
Sweet Jesus, PCfats are deluded.
>>
>>324250356
It makes sense in a way though.
The Dark Soul came from the Fire. There can be no dark without light. So Dark can only make sense within the Age of Fire. Pure Dark can never exist.
>>
File: das3 map.jpg (685KB, 2000x2469px) Image search: [Google]
das3 map.jpg
685KB, 2000x2469px
>>324250581
That doesn't really seem to be the case, but who knows how it'll turn out in the end.
>>
>>324250607
As far as like build variety DaS2 has BB beat. But as the base game goes BB shits all over DaS2. If BB had more toys to play with it wouldn't be a discussion at all.
>>
File: SMUG.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>324250607
>still deluded in thinking sub 29fps experiences are games
>>
>>324250062
Come on, at least most Armored core titles are pretty damn fun.
>>
>>324243839
Can we fucking stop with this meme?
You're acting like From creating a terrible game makes it less likely that they'll make another bad game, but it increases the chance.
>>
>>324244628
I will keep taking it as long as its enjoyable. I hated II so Dark Souls 3 is the real II for me, its as if I've been waiting near 4 years for this now.
>>
File: rakuyo.png (3MB, 1281x2004px) Image search: [Google]
rakuyo.png
3MB, 1281x2004px
>One day, she abandoned her beloved Rakuyo, casting it into a dark well, when she could stomach it no longer.

why did she even try to eat it?
>>
>>324250648
Not really. The entire point of the Age of Dark is that the only check to the Dark of Humanity would've been gone. So theoretically the Age of Dark can exist since the primary difference between the Dark Soul and all the others is that the Dark Soul doesn't lose strength as time goes on.
>>
>>324250748
Like 2 are, the rest are garbage. Same with the Tenchu games the first 2 were pretty fun then they got worse and worse. They are shit at making anything but souls games. I hope his wording was more towards "We are done with the DARK SOULS universe" not "We are done with making these kind of games" If the former great, if the latter good luck fucker, I'll see you in 4 years with a new souls game after your next project tanks.
>>
>>324250874
Because the Astral Clocktower food sucks. It's nothing but brain fluid and water all the time.
>>
>>324249237
This guy is retard.
>>
>>324242658

Anything after dark souls 2 will be seen as GOTYAY
>>
>>324249924
Yep
>>
>>324251124
Is it well executed? I remember Bb fans REALLY wanted that beast transformation.
>>
Dark Souls 2 wasn't anything special. I know some drones will cry muh A Team about it.
>>
File: draconoid D&D krynn.jpg (103KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
draconoid D&D krynn.jpg
103KB, 585x600px
>>324251193
They're pretty good, especially the squid kid cosmic broccoli transformation.
Hopefully we'll get something equally decent in DaS3, maybe dragon transformation with proper wings.
>>
File: ayy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>324251193
If nothing else its funny to look at. I liked it
>>
>>324250928
> Only two.
Are you talking about 2 and 3? I'll agree that they are great, but I did have a fun time playing 4 and 5.
The one I did not appreciate greatly was Nine Breaker, and that was the one that got me into the series, strangely.
But I do agree with you that they should fuck off a bit from the Souls universe, but keep making games that use similar gameplay design. It's a good formula.
>>
File: 1452999353331.png (612KB, 763x643px) Image search: [Google]
1452999353331.png
612KB, 763x643px
I want this doll to mother me
>>
File: giant dad.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
giant dad.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>324251387
>forms a heart shape with his little pseudopods
daww
>>
Dark souls 3 twist will be that they're still underground and not on the actual surface of the planet.
>>
>>324250923
But there's this philosofical commentary within all this. Follow me a little:

As time goes on, the Fire fades, stagnation, and the Dark takes hold. But perceive how humanity fades as Dark goes stronger. They go undead, hollow, a shadow of it former self. They are not humans as we know it anymore, mindless and have no drive.

Fire is also related to a spark. We, humans, are only ourselves with the spark to move forward, to build and to challenge. We need the fire to be humans.

Dark is stagnation, it is not the Age of Humans because while we have Dark in us, it is the Fire, the spark, that define us.
>>
>>324251325
I'd have no complaints if they took 3 years off or so to pump a new souls like game out. Let it breathe, come up with a new universe that is self-contained and realized. Like how bloodborne was.

To abandon something that put your company on the map is fucking insanity, also its extremely arrogant of him to state this is what his company is doing, when in reality he is owned by Kadokawa, so if their new IP bombs they are going to be in actual deep shit. Not this we make shovelware who cares if we fucked up shit, like actual millions and millions of dollars shit.
>>
>>324246656
>>324246451
>>324246590

Miyazaki has a fucking boner for Tower of Latria that he cited it for Bloodborne's aesthetic and atmosphere.

I'm hoping he does it again for DkS3 but in an area. I think I'm happy with Bloodborne being the big Lovecraft Souls and not bring it too much to the DkS series.
>>
>>324251498
>But perceive how humanity fades as Dark goes stronger.
I don't really take it this way and it mostly comes from the way Humanity reacted to Manus. The term most people use is that Humanity doesn't "fade" but becomes "harder to hold on to." And in Oolicile the Humanity sprites have become sentient and wandered off on its own. That's what I think it is, the Dark of Humanity has become so thick that it refuses to be contained in its own body anymore and wanders off. Yeah the body can generate more and if you're a Darkwraith you can stockpile it but for everyone else they're struggling to hold on to what little Humanity they have.
>>
Will DS3 have a portal so we can go back in time when Gwyns elite knights weren't all insane/dead? Also is this game taking place in or new lordran or is it another "this is 2000 years after" kind of thing? I failed to see how dark souls 2 was related to the first in any way besides the obvious nostalgia stuff
>>
>>324251851
It takes place in lothric.

The time after das1/2 is unknown.
>>
I think it'll be fun!

I can't wait to talk about it with you guys!
>>
>>324251769
But what do those sprites build? What do they achieve? Nothing. That's what Dark taking over Fire is, stagnation. Things can only happen with Fire, even if the thing is the constant struggle between Fire and Dark.
>>
>>324250928
>They are shit at making anything but souls games.
Holy christ you fanboys are fucking delusional. From has a huge library and while not every game is mind blowing they've made plenty of good games and if you honestly think only 2 armored core games are good you need to re-assess your shit.
>>
File: 1316313464894.png (18KB, 141x150px) Image search: [Google]
1316313464894.png
18KB, 141x150px
>>324250928
>>324250748
>>324247795

i liked shadow tower
>>
>>324252563
I haven't played them but Shadow Tower 1 & 2 look pretty great.
>>
>>324244679
People like you are cancer to any series.
>>
File: Wackety wack, into my sack!.jpg (432KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wackety wack, into my sack!.jpg
432KB, 927x380px
>>324248041
>>
>>324252563
I've been telling myself that I should play shadow tower. It seems to have a pretty nice atmosphere going for it.
How is it?
>>
File: Old_Mundane_Stone.png (5KB, 64x86px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Mundane_Stone.png
5KB, 64x86px
I just hopes it doesn't shit the bed like in DS2 where infusions were pretty much better than any scaling you could get outside of a few exceptions.

And then also nerfing the potentially interesting build infusions like Mundane because they couldn't figure out how to balance it on the weapons it was strong for.
>>
Opinions of BB fans are hard to trust. The game cost the 400 bucks plust tip, so they decided to love it before pressing start.
>>
>abloo abloo dey dun wan invayd :(((((
>>
>>324253005
Good job it's got best reviews of any Souls game, the most sales of any Souls on a single platform, and the love of the Souls community then.
>>
>>324242658
It will be boring because you've played the same fucking game five times now.
>>
>>324253154
>most sales of any Souls on a single platform
2 million is less than DaS1 on Steam alone.
>>
>>324253354
It's over 2 million, and it achieved that in the less than a year, compared to DaSI's lifetime sales.

The Old Hunters DLC is also at 1 million sold.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.