[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3T 9W2usuzc >previews a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: thedivision.jpg (120KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
thedivision.jpg
120KB, 620x334px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3T9W2usuzc

>previews are up and its basically a TPS destiny

yawn
>>
>>324027240
looks like an open world future soldier, exactly what I need
>>
Has co-op, so its always on the radar for me.

Destiny would be less hated if it didn't have a billion loading screens and shit all over. Division will flop in similar fashion if people run out of content in only 6-7 hours like vanilla Destiny
>>
>>324027240
why why the fuck would you go with the super realistic super tactical approach if it takes 5 bullets to kill

WHAT THE FUCK

this is so retarded, it breaks everything

i mean..... what is wrong with these people.
>>
>>324027814
>super realistic super tactical
That was never ever the idea. It was announced as an RPG right at the start
>>
>>324027240
so its mass effect 3's multiplayer horde mode shit?
>>
File: 1339443262399.jpg (105KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1339443262399.jpg
105KB, 400x500px
>Ubisoft

You are like a decade too late to expect anything great from them.
>>
>>324027984
yes but without interesting alien races
>>
As a filthy casual this game appeals to me.

I hope it isn't like vanilla Jewstiny so I'll wait to see what people say about the finished product
>>
>>324027889
i know but.... don't you think it's idiotic to have a 5.56 chambered rifle and shoot 10 times at a target and it still standing??

doesn't that break the immersion for you???

i don't know man feels just like shit.
>>
>>324028118
yup. or a sticky grenade that does't do shit to a guy wearing only a hoodie sweater.

its online only anyways so I was never going to buy it.
>>
>>324028050
>interesting alien races
>everyone has 2 arms 2 legs and play exactly the same regardless
ME really fucked up trying to have a good universe

>character creator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzTx9YfwJs
>30m of gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymcs4EGwnUU
>>324027240
>Ubi said its almost a 1:1 of New York City
Bull fucking shit. Maybe of Manhattan but we also haven't seen Brooklyn much
>>
>those fucking bulletsponges
jesus christ
>>
>>324027240

That first enemy takes 10 LMG rounds to the face and isn't dead. It looks nothing like the early screenshots. Nothing tacticool about it.

LAAAAAME
>>
>damage flying off
>bad graphics

They can't even do a mediocre current gen tps right.
>>
>>324028358
i know right

it's so retarded, but now that i look back on it they were kind of bullet sponges here too so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJRBdP9mbDE

it's shit
>>
File: 1394478751274.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1394478751274.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>324027240
>that bullet sponging

Not every gun shoots a 9mm Ubisoft, god damn.
>>
>>324028118
Immersion and realistic shooters are absolute cancer to games. I'd have a lot more fun with a game exactly modeled on this except with DOOM enemies.
>>
>>324029204
it would make sense

but these are people in hoodies taking 2 clips to take down

it's not for me .

was hoping for something better, guess i got fooled again.

it's sad because i like the weapon customization part a lot
>>
File: 8_old-Alley_195938.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8_old-Alley_195938.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
is noone going to talk about the tremendous visual downgrade? i mean it was to be expected but holy shit thats almost worse than witcher 3. nevermind the amazing physics shown off in some early trailers, nothing left of those either
>>
>Being excited about an Ubisoft game that looks generic as fuck.
Why
>>
>>324029534
volumetric snow and light

subscattering

smoke

oh boy we got fooled
>>
>>324029551
dude

hype train

lmao
>>
>>324027240
Looks forgettable to be honest.
>>
>>324029534
Actually came here to mention it. Ubisoft... Ubisoft never changes
>>
>>324029534
We can talk about it when people play the PC beta.
>>
>>324027240
I want to like this but as other anon said it takes too much ammo per kill, also not digging that 3D hud that appears next to the cross hair, hope this can be turned off. Too much screen clutter.
>>
>>324029908
You idiots fall for this every single time, don't you? For every single fucking downgrade we've had in the past, whether it was witcher 3, dark souls 2 or watch dogs, you idiots still maintain this illusion that the PC version will somehow be different.

My god are you retarded. And you get extra retard points because the one company that actually came out in public advocating for platform parity was this very Ubisoft we're talking about.

Idiot.
>>
>>324029863
do you really think it won't just be the same thing with better resolution and framerate? remember the watch_dogs
>>
>>324030181
>fall
I am not falling for anything, I am not buying this on or near release anyways.
>>
>>324030181
How are we going to talk about it before we play it ourselves?
>>
>>324030497
lrn2followreplychains

The guy I quoted was talking about the downgrade, implying that the PC version will be any different
>>
It looks fun. I honestly don't mind it being basically Destiny but for PC, although I'd much rather have Destiny on PC since I don't own a console.

It looks like a nice co-op game. I give zero fucks about "muh downgrade" because I never believed any of the things I saw at the announcement anyway, like any sane person should. I am worried about the bulletsponginess though as you can kind of forgive it in Destiny due to technology, but if you're just shooting regular guys it's jarring.

Looking forward to it, although I will wait to look at reviews and videos before buying it to see if it has any big problems.
>>
>>324030808
>It looks fun

It looks exactly like the kind of game that gets extremely repetitive just a few hours in and that is only remotely bearable if you have friends playing with you at all times, just like Destiny. Except Destiny actually had really good gameplay, while this looks just bland.
>>
It seems silly that a Tom Clancy game would allow people to take dozens of bullets to the head without dying. Clancy games should be more about grounded realistic gun play.
>>
>>324030587
>implying that the PC version will be any different

That's how you interpreted his post, no need to go apeshit over it calling people idiots and retarded.
>>
File: 1447311651062.jpg (30KB, 296x460px) Image search: [Google]
1447311651062.jpg
30KB, 296x460px
>>324027240
>game requires friends to play
>bulletsponge enemies
>>
>>324031006

No you goddamn moron with the reading comprehension of an ant. Learn to fucking read reply chains. He replied to a post talking precisely about the visual downgrade, asking "is noone going to talk about the tremendous visual downgrade?", then the guy replies "We can talk about it when people play the PC beta." as if the PC version is gonna be any different than the wide array of footage we have available.

Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>324030949
I think I would take typical TPS gameplay vs the loading screens of Destiny. The load times are so insane.
>load into tower to get bounties, 1-2 minutes
>fly to planet, 1-2 minutes
>run around to do a super quick bounty
>load into tower, 1-2 minutes
>fly to next location, 1-2 minutes

Unless you go full Vanquish the TPS genre has super stagnated.
>>
File: yuhefftobemad.gif (968KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
yuhefftobemad.gif
968KB, 300x264px
>>324031150
>>
>>324031246

Except you don't play load screens, you play the gameplay. A game with zero loading screens and unremarkable gameplay will be shit no matter what, whereas a game with good gameplay but long loading screens will be a good game with some nuisance in between gameplay intervals, but a good game nonetheless, just like Bloodborne at launch.

>>324031308
Nice damage control.
>>
>>324031150
Chill m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2rT35dr-Rk
>>
>>324031507
>15 main missions
>30 side

IT"S DEAD
>>
>>324027814
>if it's a tactical game that means it has to be realistic

That is a retarder way of thinking
>>
>>324030949
Eh, it won't be a deep gameplay experience. I reckon it'll be like Diablo. Just grinding for loot and trying to get better and better looking things. A bit like Warframe actually.

I honestly wouldn't mind. The concept is very interesting, and there is always the possibility of expanding upon the game later on. As long as the core gameplay is solid and they add interesting missions and equipment I'll buy it.

But as I said, I'd rather just play Destiny on the PC. But that is never going to happen.
>>
>>324031902
Destiny 2 will probably be PC. I won't touch Destiny 2 if it has the same small-zones with matchmaking transitions as the first game. Meeting other people is hard, and then you switch zones and bye bye because of some retarded matchmaking system on planets. I don't understand why we couldn't have instanced-quests areas with the whole planet being just the planet without all the sub zones with like 30-50 players on it.
>>
>>324027240
>that fucking draw distance

God fucking damnit. Why.
>>
So many people expecting an rpg to just be a tacticool shooter where people die in 2 shots.
>>
>>324030181
This.

Its not like Sony or Microsoft are going to have their shitty hardware look outdated in comparison.
>>
>TPS Destiny
Soo, Warframe?
>>
>cover-based shooter with bullet sponge enemies

HAAH

WAAW
>>
>>324030181
This time is different, Italian press said the PC versione completely destroy the console version. And Italians are consolefags
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.