[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 44

File: wakka.jpg (52KB, 576x972px) Image search: [Google]
wakka.jpg
52KB, 576x972px
Why was he so racist?
>>
>This stupid fuck banged Lulu

Why
>>
>>324001885
Sheltered upbringing.
>>
Because al beheld fucks and their machina were the reason sin came in the first place

Wakka did nothing wrong
>>
He wasn't racist, he was a religious conservative. Learn the difference, OP.
>>
>>324001990
Cause making him gay would've been problematic back in the day
>>
>>324001885
I mean, you could play the game to find out.
>>
Besaidians can't be racist cracka, Spirans be opressing me.
>>
File: 1291637886300.jpg (102KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
1291637886300.jpg
102KB, 800x488px
Let's see here Wakka is:

dumbass
loud
racist
religious
retarded
takes a sport no one in their right mind would take seriously seriously

I got this: Wakka is American.
>>
>>324002271
Literally no difference
>>
religion
>>
lower IQ
>>
>>324001885

Trump isn't racist
>>
>>324001885
play the game and you'll find out
>>
>>324001885
I thought his ideas were justified in his perspective but generally wrong.
He felt as if he was wronged by the AL Bed because of Chapou and how they kidnapped Yuna during the Blitzball tournament.

What was a big kicker is when he learned Rikku's heritage. That internal conflict he had with himself was actually pretty cool.
>>
>>324001885
What's his name again?
>>
>>324002532
>Make Spira great again
>>
>>324001885
Because those sand-blasted grease monkeys went against the teachings of Yevon!
>>
>>324001885
Stop watching shitty e-celebs
>>
>>324003661
This
Wakka is the best written FF character
>>
>>324004375
surely you saying this means you watch them too.
>>
>>324004785
Maybe if you faggots didn't keep spamming their shit here I wouldn't have to deal with them.
>>
>>324005223
you don't have to follow the threads, silly anon
>>
>>324005223
This wasn't even about e-celebs you pancakeposter.
>>
File: 1430380721153.png (156KB, 533x633px) Image search: [Google]
1430380721153.png
156KB, 533x633px
>Be Wakka
>Live in Spira, an island continent haunted by Aqua-Satan
>Worse yet, live in Besaid, a tiny island on the very southern tip of Spira
>Live on an Island, a body of land surrounded by water on all sides
>Aqua-Satan lives in the water
>have to sail 12 hours to get to the next civilization
>Having to sail on water, which is where Aqua-Satan lives
>Understand that Aqua-Satan was created by the cumulative Sins of everyone living in Spira and is there as a punishment to cleanse everyone who is creating more sin
>Understand that Monsters, that plague my home island, are made out of the angry feelings of people in Spira
>It's my job to protect my people and not stray from my Religion

>Be Wakka's brother
>Have to kill these stupid hate monsters all day or get killed
>Just want to play the only sport I'm allowed to play
>Sometimes wonder about playing videogames or jacking off without worrying that Aqua-Satan will murder everyone I love
>Al Bhed shows up
>'We Kill the Aqua-Satan with guns'
>But guns are illegal according to Aqua-Satan
>So?
>Yeah whatever lets just shoot hate monsters and Aqua-Satan
>Die terribly

>Be Wakka
>Filthy Al Bhed scum ruined their heavily forested island with a giant death robot
>Filthy Al Bhed are probably the reason that 50% of Aqua-Satan is still here and still kill people
>Filthy Al Bhed talking their twisted dialect and rubbing their atheist shit all over my beautiful island while none of us want to go to their piece of shit desert
>>
>>324002532
>Most popular sport on the planet
>One of the guys who fucking saved the world played it. Professionally.

k
>>
>BOOM! Like happy festival fireworks yah?
>>
Imagine going to India with your designated shitting street mentality and finding out that it wasn't true at all

That's basically what Wakka went through.
>>
>hey brudda you don't mine sticking my al bhed destroyer on your girlfriend,ya?
>>
>>324005945
With a literal manifestation of santan destroying people I'm amazed the Al Bhed have the balls to defy the church.
>>
>>324006992
And the founder of the religion is literally the person to first deal with monster and established a way to continually do so.

Kinda hard to argue that she was wrong and be taken seriously.
>>
>>324006113
Nice try, Shahrukh.
>>
>>324001990
To prove how stupid he is? Lulu is easily the worst FF girl.
>>
Wakka "Its all bad with Al-Bhed"
Wakka "Al-Bhen should be all dead"
>>
>>324007287
Is it ever really explained what Yu-Yevon is or where he comes from?
>>
>>324008274
nvm googled it, I guess he was Yunalesca's dad who became so good at summoning he could never stop?
>>
>>324008274
Yes. Come on you fuckers at least play the games you talk about.
>>
File: Dissidia_Cecil_Alts1.png (780KB, 543x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Dissidia_Cecil_Alts1.png
780KB, 543x1113px
>>324006992
>>324007287

I can understand an opposition to Bevelle's militarism but its hard to argue against their religion when Aqua-Satan seems to play ball with all of their strange religious rules.
Sin even takes care to not directly interfere with the Summoner's pilgrimage, he skates by on the way to Kilika but doesn't really do anything to your boat, then the next times you see him are because other people lured him out or because of Jecht fuckery.

The Al-Bhed are really an out of place people and I'm not sure I entirely understand their role in the history of things. Are they the native born Spirans? They do have spiral eyes.
Yet we don't hear anything about them during the Bevelle~Zanarkand War. Were they a Bevelle outpost who got stranded by their government and developed that really weird and warped dialect?

I'm surprised more people don't just sort of figure these things out during whatever religion school they have. Everything is made out of Pyreflies, every monster is someones really shitty birthday party made manifest. Fayth are some unsent guys really cool idea of a monster, or something like that.
Guardians stick with their summoner, I'm sure some of them had to see Yevon infest the Grand Summon after it died and probably went home and was like "Man, that shit was weird". Hell, only one Guardian is needed for the ritual, why aren't there more people with Auron's "fuck this shit" outlook?
>>
File: wakka close up.gif (988KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
wakka close up.gif
988KB, 500x340px
>>324001885
Because he's the best FFX character.

I just wish his ultimate weapon wasn't hidden behind a shitty minigame.
>>
>>324008961
most of them are hidden behind a shitty minigame. id rather play bliztball than deal with the lightning shit.
>>
>>324008382
The Al-Bhed were on their island during the Bevelle Zanarkand war. They had no involvement but 1000 years later have progressed to be "those heathens" since they still use machina.

Guardians don't have any mention of surviving the final summoning. It's told to the player that Summoners die as a result of summoning it, but surviving guardians are never mentioned. I'm sure a big part of why Auron is so renown as the greatest guardian who ever lived is because he (seemingly) survived the defeat of Sin.
>>
File: 1246.png (352KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
1246.png
352KB, 639x479px
ITT: ABIDF (Al-Bhed Internet Defence Force)
>>
>>324008382
Maybe the reason Sin didn't interfere with the pilgrimage was because Jecht wanted Tidus to succeed. We never really see anything to do with other summoners except that one bitchy one with the one guardian. That other summoner also says that it's unusual for summoners to have many guardians, she has one and Braska had two so those are probably the norm.
>>
File: Fayth_scar3.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fayth_scar3.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>324008274
>>324008347
Bevelle was a big military super power and ended up in a war with Zanarkand, a bunch of summoning hippies.
Zanarkand was losing pretty hard so they all went up on their favorite mountain and summoned Sin through Yevon.

Remember that weird wall on Mt. Gagazet where there were a bunch of people feeding some mysterious energy to somewhere? Well that's the entire Nation/City of Zanarkand coming together to create a single Fayth: Sin.

Yevon summons Sin from inside of Sin and goes out and starts winning the war.

In response to Sin's arrival Bevelle developes a giant piano operated Mothra Robot to destroy the planet
A pissy teenager tries to steal it and they end up deciding to not use it after all.

Somehow Bevelle decides to create this weird religion based around Sin, taking anti-war machine propaganda to heart.
Yunalesca starts the tradition of the Summoner Pilgrimage by turning her husband into a Fayth and having him kill Sin and have his Body become the New Sin.
I assume that Sin is as non-violent and as passive as possible while the Guardian is still in control and then less so as time goes on. Jecht was reaching the point where he could no longer control himself and needed that song to calm his shit

1,000 years later the game happens.

My guess is that Yunalesca probably married the leader/prince of Bevelle, converted everyone and then had her loving husband sacrifice himself for her benefit. It would make sense in an Anti-Yuna kind of way, where she welcomed marriage and her position.
>>
File: wakka hd.jpg (38KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
wakka hd.jpg
38KB, 960x544px
>>324009296
Around Al Bhed

You might as well be dead.
>>
>>324009426
>In response to Sin's arrival Bevelle developes a giant piano operated Mothra Robot to destroy the planet
>A pissy teenager tries to steal it and they end up deciding to not use it after all.
I don't remember any of this. When is this explained?
>>
File: suspicious-wakka_o_2374703.jpg (287KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious-wakka_o_2374703.jpg
287KB, 640x732px
>>324009427
Al-Bhed

'nuff said
>>
>>324009076
I almost managed to do the lightning one but lost in the 9x range. I remembered who I was getting the weapon for and promptly stopped bothering.
>>
>>324009657
X-2, also the farplane is made of mako energy.
>>
>>324009427

he looks like that jap developer from bayonetta
>>
The Al Bhed corrupted the principle of projectile weapons by using guns

Wakka knows the only way to properly launch a projectile is with a solid throwing arm
>>
>>324001885
Because he was a black islander
>>
>>324002136
Did you even play the game?
>>
File: Zaon_Concept_Art.jpg (207KB, 386x704px) Image search: [Google]
Zaon_Concept_Art.jpg
207KB, 386x704px
>>324009426
As far as we know, Zaon was just Yunalesca's guardian and they had been married even before the war ended.
>>
>>324009426
From what I gather

>Yevon's Sin and Bevelle's Vegnagun had the same function: React to weapons/aggression/war, and destroy it. Vegnagun never got used. Sin did, ultimately winning the war.
>Teedus status of being real is a dream? Because he came from the idealized version of Zanarkand that Yevon wanted to keep him and his forever "sleeping" people in. However, Shuyin was from the REAL version, which wasn't so happy peachy keen, and thus led to the whole "break into Bevelle and try to steal their anti-Zanarkand Big Bug" idea.

Thus Wakka's remarks of "Sin attacks machina, to keep us from becoming lazy" is half true: Sin was a defensive weapon with limited ability to discern what machina is for warfare. Yuna's line of "Sin appears where lots of people gather" is also true: the reason Luca flourishes is the Blitzball stadium. Anywhere else that would get a large population could be interpretted as an army, and thus, a threat to Zanarkand.

But then I'm still at a loss for how Bevelle retains such a massive scale and other things. Some stuff just withers under the lights, I guess.
>>
>>324009256
I imagine that they're probably killed, either by Bevelle Death Squads or Yunalesca.

Having so many Guardians for Yuna was almost a joke to some people, they even made fun of her for it.

>>324009657
FFX-2. Go read the wiki and save yourself the headache

>>324009867
It was weirder reading the guys justification for how eventually Spiran's develop space travel and go to FF7 planet instead of learning that Spira was just Wutai or something.

I don't mind the Farplane~Lifestream connection because I kind of get the feel a lot of the FF worlds share sort of the same cosmology. Like in FF4 it's possible for Humans to Transcend into summonable beings, kind of like how Fayth's operate.
It happens once in FF5, and a whole lot in a weird way in 6.
Granted theres not really any "The Planet is Alive" bullshit in those games either.
>>
>>324010182
If I were to guess I would say either
Bevielle is quite far inland (from what I recall)
Or Sin can sense the crazy shit hiding under Bevielle
>>
>>324010182
The Guardians used for the new Sin have a little bit of control over the sin vessel. Because Beveille is the homebase for the religion, I would pressume the Guardian avoids taking sin there
>>
>>324010810
>>324010182
Yevon needs Bevelle's Church to exist. If he lets Sin destroy it, then his whole ego-trip religion will fall apart.
>>
>>324010182
The Crusaders are used to subvert Sins away from Bevelle

That's why they are okay with them using machina
>>
>>324011030
Yevon has no control over Sin
>>
>>324010946
The key is Yevon himself. He possesses the Final Summon and thus controls Sin to an extent. He obviously won't attack the city that maintains his worship.
>>
>>324001990
Because he was the only one with a dick size to match her tits
>>
>>324011160
Yu Yevon possesses the Final Aeon and turns it into a new Sin; the period while he is rebuilding his armor is the Calm. Yu Yevon and the Final Aeon are both Sin.
>>
File: Zaon.png (190KB, 309x629px) Image search: [Google]
Zaon.png
190KB, 309x629px
>>324009987
The FF wiki doesn't reveal anything about him either.

Only that he and Yunalesca hugged a few times and that he's FFX-2's version of the Omega Weapon.

He's got a weird Samurai-style outfit though and I know that Bevelle kind of acts like a tyranical Shogun outfit sometimes.

I don't think inferring a parallel between Yuna's political marriage and Yunalesca is too far of a stretch. It would kind of give Yunalesca's decision to start turning couples into giant fantasy monsters more of a leg to stand on. But just like the under-water airship graveyard a in the middle of the ocean, I guess we'll never know what the fuck that was about.

>>324010182
I just checked the wiki and apparently Sin does these things to keep Dream Zanarkand safe.
The wiki flat out states that the people on Gagazet are summoning Dream Zanarkand far far away out in the middle of the ocean and Sin is just there to break shit and keep people from developing motorboats or commercial airplanes in case anyone finds it.

But that seems silly to me, I always thought of Dream Zanarkand as being something that was hidden inside of Sin. You literally fight Jecht on the same Blitzball platform that Auron takes you from into Spira.

>>324011165
Nor would any Guardian do so.

Thats why Seymour was such a big deal
>>
>>324006081
Ask an american what they think the worlds most popular sport is and get back to us.
>>
blitzball brudda

also the only good thing about FF is triple triad
>>
>>324011289
What about Khimari?
>>
>>324010182
Mind you, Yu Yevon only cared about the Dream Zanarkand. The first thing Sin destroyed was the real Zanarkand, which spooked Bevelle so much they eventually agreed to adopt the Yevon worship.
>>
Back when this game came out, nobody faulted Wakka for his outlook on things.
Fast forward 2016 and what happened to peoples' way of thinking?

You guys know Wakka was right right?
>Right about Operation Miihen, historically only summoners have beaten Sin
>Right about not trusting the Al Bhed; they kidnapped Yuna, twice
>Right about standing by his faith and questioning his leaders because he knew they were wrong
>After finding out the truth on the Al Bhed, quick to apologize, make amends, and start over, cooperate with them, and fight alongside one another
>Right about bringing Tidus to Luca
>Right that Chappu should have brought the sword instead of the single shot rifle

He questions, but he has his beliefs, and his job. Also he broke the Aurochs' losing streak, so if you can't beat the Luca Goers, he already beat the Al Bhed Psyches, aka the most overpowered blitz team, with a level 1 team.

bleeetzbaaahl
>>
File: wakkim.jpg (52KB, 528x443px) Image search: [Google]
wakkim.jpg
52KB, 528x443px
>>324011515
Kimahri was pegging Wakka.
Only a muscled ass like Wakka's could match a female Ronso's natch.
>>
He's a dumb loud dudebro. There's tons of people like that who are racist in real life, it's actually a pretty good example of characterization for a Japanese game, usually characters don't have much going for them aside from "blatant stereotype" and "blatant stereotype 99% of the time, with a single interesting twist that pops up right when you can't stand the character anymore".
>>
>>324011515
Cat dicks have sharp barbs on them to cause vaginal scarring and prevent their mates from having another cat's babies.

No sane Human woman would submit to that kind of gore shit.
>>
>>324011358
Futból?
>>
>>324011515
HORNLESS! HORNLESS!
>>
>>324011515
>>324012053
BWAAAAAH HAHAHAH!
Poor Kimahri~ Howl alone! Howl alone!

The voice acting was top notch. Best big bros who are also bullies to their younger siblings.
>>
File: 1452504722866.jpg (81KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1452504722866.jpg
81KB, 853x543px
>>324002532
>>
>>324011358
I would hope baseball, but my countrymen are retarded and think american football is god's gift to freedom.
>>
File: biran yenke.jpg (36KB, 372x378px) Image search: [Google]
biran yenke.jpg
36KB, 372x378px
>>324012230
Those two were so gay for one another.
>>
>>324002532
>takes a sport no one in their right mind would take seriously seriously
Blitzball is magic underwater soccer.

I totally agree, no one in their right mind could take soccer seriously.
>>
File: FFXMAPs.jpg (1MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FFXMAPs.jpg
1MB, 1620x1080px
>>324011342
The wiki claims "Zaon and Yunalesca escaped Zanarkand's destruction together", and then attribute this information to Machean, the old story telling guy, but I can't find his text dump anywhere.
>>
>>324001885
Go away Matt, you're terrible at JRPGs.
>>
Before Yuna's pilgrimage did Wakka have a real job besides blitzball player? How are the blitzball teams funded? Do they all have sponsors, are they all volunteers, or are they publicly funded? How are the summoners funded for that matter?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 540x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 540x275px
Wakka revenge raping Rikku will never be canon
>>
>>324013642
He was almost certainly a fisherman when he wasn't doing shit for the crusaders.
>>
>>324011342
The dream Zanakard in the ocean is real. Its east of the badj temple (the anima one?)
>>
>>324013642
I'd tend to think that since Besaid is such a small community they would just pool their funds from trade and temple donations
>>
>>324014042
Explains why all that shit was half-sunk under the sea.
>>
>>324001885
Fuck off Matt
>>
>>324012659
10/10 bait
>>
>>324012931
How is it possible to be terrible at menu simulators?
>>
>>324014393
>>324014829
Why don't you faggots just talk about Final Fantasy is you want replies so bad
>>
>>324001885
Because his brother ditched the sword (Brotherhood) Wakka gave him and used an Al Bhed machine instead and got himself killed. Also Yevon.
>>
I've forgotten

Did Sin actually give a shit about the machina
>>
>>324012793
Here's a link:
http://www.neoseeker.com/final-fantasy-x/faqs/132049-script-a.html

Ctrl+F for "There is a legend."
>>
>>324014934
Be the change you wish to see in the world
>>
>>324015105
Yes, because he was programmed to fight Bevelle's invading army of machina. However it ended up targeting all machina; weapons or not.
>>
>>324015105
Well, sin is a shell of armor manifested by Yu Yevon, protecting the dreaming Fayths who have created a false and peaceful Zanarkand for his people to live in. The machines were only as bad as the people who used them. Sin went out of control. Nothing it does has anything to do with Yu Yevon's teachings.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (108KB, 760x820px) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
108KB, 760x820px
>tfw used to think FFX is a piece of garbage that ruined the series
>tfw XIII was so godawful that it made FFX look a masterpiece
>>
>>324011342
>But just like the under-water airship graveyard a in the middle of the ocean,

Where was this?
>>
>>324016071
Somewhere around Baaj.

>Tidus arrives in Spira
>Running around Baaj
>Al-Bhed shows up
>Slap his shit
>WORK FOR US OR SWIM
>Tidus and Rikku go dive into an airship together
>Al-Bhed get Sinned
>Tidus delivered to Besaid
>>
>>324001885
Racism is only natural.
YOu could say he was honest.
>>
File: 1360564291321.jpg (57KB, 828x468px) Image search: [Google]
1360564291321.jpg
57KB, 828x468px
>>324009689
>>
>>324009427
Around Al Bhed
Watch your head
>>
>>324015682
FFX had a really great setting, and a lot of good character moments.

I mean sure, there were a few scenes that you don't want your parents walking in on you, and most people aren't 14 year old japanese school girls totally mesmerized by the underwater kiss scene, but the game wasn't FUCKING TERRIBLE.

It was just the most overtly teen/japanese pop culture seated game until FF-X2.
I mean, FF8 was almost a highschool drama, and FF9 was fucking cartoony while the rest of the FF games were at least mostly about adult characters doing adult military shit.
>>
>>324008382

The vast majority of Summoners die. Like, most of them bite it. It's a huge plot point, the Al Bhed are trying to stop the madness.

There is also that bitch summoner who said it was rare for a summoner to have more than one guardian. Auron was an anomaly. I imagine he only survived through sheer force of will as he was essentially a ghost.
>>
>>324017397
>It was just the most overtly teen/japanese pop culture seated game until FF-X2.
That was probably FF8 with its high school setting.
>>
>tfw you'll never fuck Wakka
>>
>>324017483
The Al Bhed knew that the end result of the Pilgrimage was that the Summoner died and kidnapped them to prevent them from continuing their journey.

There wasn't a mysterious Bevelle assassination squad out to kill the other Summoners.
Only in the international version does Bevelle send out some crazy Dark Aeon squad to kill you, and thats mostly an excuse to have you fight harder versions of the summons.

Auron literally survived through sheer force of will, thats how you become an Unsent in the first place.
Yunalesca and the head of Bevelle were both unsent. I think Omega was technically an unsent, he just decided to never pass and became a crazy super monster.

Seymour was an unsent, apparently if you can manipulate pyreflies you can do whatever the fuck you want in Spira.
>>
>>324017598
Japan didn't invent academies and child soldiers, and setting-wise VIII is the most Western FF together with XII and maybe VII.
>>
>>324017974
>Apparently if you can manipulate pyreflies you can do whatever the fuck you want in Spira.
That's one thing that bugged the hell out of me when playing the HD version. Those things do literally everything:
>make up Sin's body, Aeons, the Unsent, fiends, Dream Zanarkand
>allow you to breathe underwater
>make videotapes
>project ghosts
>condense water for summoning rituals and blitzball
They're the nanomachines of FF.
>>
File: Bender.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bender.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Yo, Chappu! Meant to come see you earlier, ya? Sorry. I know you won't hold it against me. I gave up the game. I'm a guardian from here on, you know? This guy - looks a lot like you - showed up. Travelling with him, I thought, maybe... you were still alive somewhere, ya? But, then again, here you are on the Farplane. Guess your place is here. So... how you been? Oh! That guy I told you about? I gave him your sword. He likes it.
>>
>>324005438
Matt and Woolie of Two Best Friends started a FFX HD playthrough recently, and their running joke is how racist Wakka is. This isn't an e-celeb thread, but it's sure as fuck here because OP watches them.

It's actually kind of funny; I watch them myself, and it's startling how often certain games start getting talked about as soon as they play it. For a board that hates e-celebs, you all sure seem to watch them a lot.
>>
>>324018708
>lets you breathe underwater

I thought they just had technology that let you do that, I didn't think any Machina actually relied on Pyreflies to work. They're not like FF6 Magitek or a weird FF7 robot that runs on materia.
>>
File: Yunalesca_artwork.jpg (46KB, 355x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yunalesca_artwork.jpg
46KB, 355x600px
>>324019441
>Hey guys this thread is actually a reference to X!
>Man you guys sure like X a lot!

I didn't even know, just looked like a Wakka thread to me.

Stop trying to advertise your gay youtube channel
>>
File: 1424748224221.jpg (72KB, 601x384px) Image search: [Google]
1424748224221.jpg
72KB, 601x384px
>>324011837

Lmao that's not how it works.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 64x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 64x91px
>>324019283
>gives his dead brother's sword to a complete stranger
>bones his dead brother's girlfriend
Is there any low that Wakka will not sink to?
>>
>>324019623
I'm not saying that everyone in here is here for TBFP, but the fact that FFX threads barely ever happen fucking ever, and now that TBFP started playing it here one is? C'mon now, anon. Don't be fucking dumb. Like I said, I DO watch them, and I can say with certainty that this shit happens fucking constantly. Just wait for Metal Wolf Chaos threads to start popping up.
>>
>hating Kazuya Nakai
>>
>>324019792
>/v/ is full of youtube channel following faggots and only make threads because of the one channel that I follow

Kill yourself
>>
>>324019757
He gets Lulu pregnant.

he couldn't get generic villager X pregnant.

Why the fuck would they make a girl power game without Lulu. Christ.
>>
>>324019889
Just an observation, anon. You sure are getting defensive.
>>
>>324005945
^ this
best explanation
>>
>>324008031
That would be Yuna. Literally the cuck's choice.
>>
>>324017483
Auron didn't survive, he is an unsent
>>
>>324002532
Why is Wakka so damn sexy?
>>
>>324012286
Why are these so amusing to me? That bradford one thats been popping up in xcom threads made me spit my drink out the other day.
>>
>>324019496
Nope
For instance Bliztball stadiums are made of pyrefly infused water, thats how they get it to form a sphere and how the players can breath under there.
>>
LMAO BLEETZBOLL, I'M HUNGRY XD XD
>>
>>324021575
Where does it say that?
>>
>>324021575
Huh.

I always just figured Spirans could either breathe underwater or could just hold their breath for a really fucking long time.
>>
>>324021729
>>324021775
I forget where I heard it it has been years, but I just checked and it is in the wiki.
>>
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>324022054
Is there an official source though or is it just some retard's headcannon?
>>
>>324022579
Final Fantasy X Scenario Ultimania is what it cites
>>
>>324022295
No it wasn't! You was all a dream
>>
>>324001885
Easily the best written character in the game, on of the all-time greats of the franchise. Wakka is a man of faith, and his faith is shaken by the quest he has embarked on. Defying the dogma which has molded his person.
>>
File: barkley.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
barkley.png
23KB, 640x480px
Who would in a fight between Wakka and this guy?
>>
>>324006081
>two of them played it professionaly
>>
>>324023926
He's not real so, it doesn't count.
>>
Because everyone in Spira is racist. Because that's what happens when the religion that's your only hope that you've been following for 1000 years tells you to hate them
>>
>>324023006
He's pretty much the only written character

the only other ones that come close are Rikku and then Kimari.
>>
Brown people can't be racist you silly billy
>>
>>324024949
There's a couple of them. Like Yuna, as much as a moeblob as she is, has serious difficulty overcoming Yevon and only does because of Teedus's influence. Prior to Zanarkand everything she does is because she's been indoctrinated by Yevon and its teachings. Because she's been taught ever since she was a little girl that her entire life is meant solely to die for the sake of everyone else. Even to the point where she's willing to marry an extremely obvious psychopath purely because it'll make the rest of Spira happy for a least a little while.
>>
>>324024992
You're saying a group of people can't do something because of their skin color? That's racist.
>>
>>324001885
Back in the days where it was okay for a character to be xenophobic without it being linked in with a politically correct message/moral. Tbqh I'm sick of being treated like an infant who needs to have what is right and wrong spelt out to me. It's creatively suffocating.
>>
>>324001990
Cause his brother died.
>>
>>324025170
Racism is prejudice plus power. The people of Besaid have been systematically oppressed for centuries and have literally no power against Bevelle and Spira's colonialism.
>>
File: seiferlol.jpg (7KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
seiferlol.jpg
7KB, 307x164px
>>324004146
>>
>>324001885
I hated this guy while playing FFX. Fuck his shitty fucking accent and fuck his dumb attitude.
>>
>>324001885
Because Al Bhed are scum, duh?
>>
>>324001885
He just doesn't like Machina or those that use it incessantly.
>>
Because his religion considers the Al-bhed as nonhuman savages, similar to the beliefs of the christrian immigrants to the americas upon meeting the reds.
>>
>>324026110
Nope. Racism is prejudice based on ethnicity. Power has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>324028601
Wrong, Yevonies hated the Al-Bhed because they thought the machina shenanigans were literally getting people killed. It wasn't exactly the case, but they weren't entirely wrong either.
>>
File: teedus.png (121KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teedus.png
121KB, 320x320px
>"Your religion is stupid!"
Why is he so based?
>>
>>324002532
delicious britbong tears
>>
>>324004003
Wa "If I see an Al-bhed he's gonna be dead" kka
>>
Anyone else finger their butthole while imagining Wakka fucking you with his massive uncut dick?
>>
>>324031354
My younger self thought he was cool and didn't realize what a fedora-tipper he was.
>>
File: TipWing.webm (1MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
TipWing.webm
1MB, 630x354px
>>324031354
>>
>>324030352
Well the Yevon religion forbids machina. According to Yevon the reason why Sin appeared and destroyed everything was because mankind got too conceited and grew out of his bounds. And so Sin is divine punishment to humble man again. But if everyone is faithful to Yevon and atone for their sins then Sin will go away for good...eventually.

Which is why Yevonites HATE the Al Bhed. Because their religion tells them that all of mankind has to repent, which includes the Al Bhed who doesn't give a crusty fuck about their religion. So as far as the Yevonites are concerned the Al Bhed are the primary reason Sin comes back time and time again.
>>
>>324008382
the Al Bhed are the ancestors to the Cetra in FFVII
>>
File: It smells like Al Bhed here.png (340KB, 543x436px) Image search: [Google]
It smells like Al Bhed here.png
340KB, 543x436px
>>324001990
This alone makes him the best FF character.
>>
>>324002271
>>324002532
>>324009427

It surprises me that Wakka hasn't been made into a meme by now. I guess most /pol/acks never played this game.
>>
>>324002532
He also fucks the best bitches, just like Americans
>>
>>324033748
>the Al Bhed are the ancestors to the Cetra in FFVII
Jesus Christ fucking stop this shit. It doesn't make any sense. It never made any sense. It's so absurd that the only example of worst writing would be FFX-2.5
>>
File: jordanandbrian.jpg (18KB, 616x475px) Image search: [Google]
jordanandbrian.jpg
18KB, 616x475px
>>324033748
It has been many years since I encountered this much FF Autism.
>>
>>324001885
his brother was killed because of machine niggers
>>
>>324008189
kek
>>
File: Besaid Aurochs & Teedus.jpg (217KB, 640x280px) Image search: [Google]
Besaid Aurochs & Teedus.jpg
217KB, 640x280px
>>324008961
>>324001885
Hold your cup Brudda. We're sipping on Djose tonight.
>>
>>324033447
Yes, but in this case the divine punishment really did exist and it really was attracted by machina. Yevonites weren't simply prejudiced; they were partially right.
>>
File: 1426927170009.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1426927170009.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>324031914
>>
>>324036109
Well, I guess that's true. The explanation didn't fit the true reason though, and the Church of Yevon knew it. They understood Sin was an armor for Yu Yevon and had a simple directive to eliminate Machina and civilization to protect Zanarkand from another Bevelle
>>
>>324033447
just like modern religion and gays
>>
>>324036720
I also missed mentioning something to hammer home the point: the Church knew this and PURPOSELY demonized the Al-Bhed as the reason for Sin because they were employed in the factories that build Bevelle's Machina at the height of the war with Zanarkand. Over time, this just came down to hating the Al-Bhed in general for supposedly being a major reason why Sin comes back, though for different reasons.
>>
File: flakka.jpg (95KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
flakka.jpg
95KB, 400x260px
>>324004148
That's right brudda! All them lazy Al bhed taking our jobs and our summoners. They all need Sin!

And Blitzball.
>>
And people said FF games have bad plots
>>
File: 190987-seymourguado.jpg (15KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
190987-seymourguado.jpg
15KB, 320x234px
>Wakka: "But, using machina... That's bad, isn't it?"

>Seymour: "Pretend you didn't see them."

>Wakka: "Beg your pardon, but that's not something a maester should say!"

>Seymour: "Then, pretend I didn't say it."

>Wakka: "You're kidding!"

>[Seymour walks away.]

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>324037653
>yfw the REAL reason Wakka hates the Al Bhed is because Nimrook is fucking BROKEN
>>
>>324038051
FF plots usually have a decent premise but is told terribly
>>
>>324038097
You don't have to pay machina
>>
>>324038147
>tfw nobody knows about wedge

http://finalfantasy.neoseeker.com/wiki/Wedge#Stats

>17 SH
>>
>>324002532
Wakka is the japs very own Captain America.
>>
Anyone else not consider X2 canon? Shit was so fucking bad
>>
>>324039030
X-2 was fun but it made X retroactively stupid and pointless
>>
File: Final Fantasy X-2.5.gif (273KB, 350x174px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy X-2.5.gif
273KB, 350x174px
>>324039030
>>
>>324039293
DELETE THIS
>>
>>324039293
I still can't believe this exists
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 312x162px
>>324039293
>joked about 13-2
>it's made

>joked about 13-3
>it's made

>joked about him making lighting a godess
>he does it

>didn't think X's story could get shit on more
>it does

>think we're done with lightning outside of Kh3
>Louie vaton model

I've learned never to assume there is a low point for toriyama
>>
File: 1449457279000.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449457279000.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
Why are people hating on Wakka? He only said what must besaid
>>
File: Yuna.full.739878.jpg (616KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna.full.739878.jpg
616KB, 849x1200px
I enjoyed Yuna growing a backbone over her arc. Her timidness early on was annoying.
>>
>>324040446
Well that took time and she was still pretty wispy. Mostly because she didn't know anything about the world other than Yevon. It was a sad scene after the crew killed Yunalesca and everyone was on the ship trying to think of an alternative method of killing Sin. Yuna sat near the deck elevator and lamented that she couldn't even begin to think of anything because Yevon is all she knows.
>>
File: 1440877711815.png (688KB, 696x987px) Image search: [Google]
1440877711815.png
688KB, 696x987px
>>324040658
At least she was cute.
>>
>>324041000
You can't defeat a giant murderous gravity whale by being cute anon
>>
File: 1332173046141.gif (3MB, 220x209px) Image search: [Google]
1332173046141.gif
3MB, 220x209px
>Rikku's home is burning
>Thousands dead
>BOOM LIKE HAPPY FIREWORKS YEAH

Few lines in video games actually make me go "Holy fucking shit"
>>
File: Yuna.full.975881.jpg (93KB, 543x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna.full.975881.jpg
93KB, 543x768px
>>324041132
Sure you can. Defeating evil is kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>324041471
Didn't like 90% of the Al Bhed race die?
>>
File: Valefor-FFX-HD.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Valefor-FFX-HD.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>324041000
>Pats Vaelfor on the head
Definitely cute.
>>
File: BRUDDA.png (434KB, 574x708px) Image search: [Google]
BRUDDA.png
434KB, 574x708px
>>324009912
>>
File: bahamut's dick.png (47KB, 1601x181px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut's dick.png
47KB, 1601x181px
>>324040658

That's the point. She's supposed to be submissive innocent Japanese housewife for most of X.
>>
>>324001885
Why is Kimahri so useless
>>
>>324043006

>that pic

Oh baby
>>
File: miley-cyrus-before1.jpg (102KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
miley-cyrus-before1.jpg
102KB, 630x420px
>>324043006
Yuna went from Hannah Montana to Miley.
>>
Wow, this thread is still here after more than 10 hours?
>>
Because Al Bhed made his brother get killed, kidnap summoners, kidnapped his summoner just to try and blackmail him to lose a fucking sports game, and scavenge forbidden machinery that's said to be the reason Sin exists and also attracts Sin to it.

If the personification of the Apocalypse existed in real life, you'd believe in the religion that predicted it and was the only thing to combat it in the slightest.
>>
>>324045269
That's what i was thinking. I went to bed and woke upt to see its still here
>>
>>324045269
Yes.
>>
File: Tidus face.png (32KB, 178x190px) Image search: [Google]
Tidus face.png
32KB, 178x190px
>>324045269
It still is here after X hours, yes.
>>
>>324043941
Because he's not getting any sphere grid points cause you never use him.
>>
Remember when the Al-Bed home was destroyed?
"BOOM LIKE HAPPY FIREWORKS YEAH"
>>324005945
Every time you typed aqua-satan I laughed uncontrollably.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.