[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on ENB filters, SweetFX, and Reshade? Pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 146

File: ENB Enabled.jpg (212KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ENB Enabled.jpg
212KB, 1440x900px
Thoughts on ENB filters, SweetFX, and Reshade?

Pic related, a recent ENB created for Dragon's Dogma. I'll post the original screencap next.
>>
File: ENB Disabled.jpg (183KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ENB Disabled.jpg
183KB, 1440x900px
And here's END disabled. I heard ENB's DOF is really awful, I'll likely try to disable it with Dragon's Dogma. DOF is such an awful feature, adding blur to a game rarely improves it.
>>
>>323917134
All retarded bullshit that kills performance for over saturated over DoF screenshots
>>
Both look like shit lad.
>>
>>323917134

>1440x900

You are aware that DD is now available on PC, right?
>>
File: ddda2016-01-1416-51-0j1s0z.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddda2016-01-1416-51-0j1s0z.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
looks good as fuck honestly
>>
>>323917134

Can't you fucking autists just play teh game instead of doing nothing but modding.
>>
>>323917227
>adding blur to a game rarely improves it.
It's realistic.
>>
>wanting pee filters over your game

no thanks. if anything i will install mods to remove post processing effects.
>>
I wonder, is there a sweetfx filter or whatever you can use to make literally ANY game look like the order? All the order has is just a bunch of post processing effects, I'd be surprised if no one did such a thing yet.
>>
>>323917134
>>323917227
The only good thing I see is the shadows for the pieces of wood at the lower right. I'd like only that if I were to use reshade or whatever.
>>
File: 2016-01-09_00030.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09_00030.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
SweetFX in GTAV is a huge improvement over the vanilla but it drops fps quite a bit. Using the "1000 times better" preset.
>>
>>323918754
Everyone who ever says that shit are people running toasters.

Every time. You don't even need a good machine to run this stuff anon. It's okay.
>>
>>323919176
God look at those jaggies though.
>>
>>323918431
>has the opportunity to make the game look nicer
>b-but you gotta play it locked at 30fps with no enhancing to the graphics 'cause that's how the developer wanted it to look like, not because the platform i play is total underpowered garbage!!!
Fucking peasants dude
>>
>>323919195
>You don't even need a good machine to run this stuff anon. It's okay.
Especially if you only dabble with color filters and such, without modding DoF, AO and else. It sometimes does wonders at no performance hit at all.
>>
File: baby-grinch.jpg (50KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
baby-grinch.jpg
50KB, 500x671px
>>323919380
>not because the platform i play is total underpowered garbage!!!

>says the one who still doesn't have a port of a four year old console game
>>
>>323917134
>Thoughts on ENB filters, SweetFX, and Reshade?

They're literally useless and add nothing of worth to any game.

>>323918431
>Reshades
>modding

Adding saturation and contrast filters over a game is not modding. You are a fucking moron if you think otherwise.
>>
>>323919523
The game's been out for a week, and besides that I have no idea how that's relevant to his point, you just come off as desperate.
>>
>>323919674
>Adding saturation and contrast filters over a game is not modding. You are a fucking moron if you think otherwise.

ENB is not a "filter over a game", it's a 3D lighting injection software. That's modding. Reshade and SweetFX both inject AA, that's modding.

Thinking otherwise would probably make you a fucking moron.
>>
>>323917134
>adding blur and DoF to a game makes it better
Shit fucking taste 101
>>
>>323919523
>tfw you have the original Dragons Dogma and Dark Arisen but can't wait to play the game a third time as the definitive edition on Pc.

Game is good but when it was released it had ps2 tier graphics and was in letterbox.

No reason not to tweak the graphics to look better if you have the options to do so.
>>
I only turn on bloom for games that have night time street lights. The rest of the options are off 90% of the time, because why would I waste frames making shit harder to see with horrible DOF and blur?
>>
>>323919693
>PC is better than consoles, look at these meaningless numbers that prove the platform's superiority!
>e-except for the lack of Japanese games...
>a-and exclusives...
>we're lucky to be even getting ports at all!
>OH THANK YOU BASED [company] FOR THIS DELAYED CONSOLE PORT!

>BUT THOSE DON"T COUNT!
>>
File: 2016-01-11_00046.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11_00046.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>323919295
I play with AA off apart from SweetFX SMAA which does fuck all.

My performance hit is worse with MSAA 2x on than with just SweetFX and SweetFX brings out the colors, sharpens the textures (which can make the aliasing more apparent) but it also makes nighttime proper dark, water and ocean looks vibrant and whatever "haze" rockstar put over the whole screen is gone and colors stand out more but not too vibrant.

Worth playing with jaggies in that sense then, than vanilla with 2x MSAA, which affects my FPS more, also downsampling makes it even worse even without SweetFX or any AA on and FXAA is vaseline smear over your screen.

You just have to make trade offs if you want your game to look pretty and I made mine. Also these are compressed Steam screenshots and they look worse cause of that.
>>
>>323919523
Jokes on you fag, even tho pc is my main platform i have a 360, ps3 and ps4
>>
ENB DOF is shit, if you want to use ENB then use it only for SSAO and better shadows.
>>
>>323920023
Would love to hear what your idea of meaningless numbers are.
>>
I unironically use Reshade to force chromatic aberration in games that don't have it. It makes bumpmaps and reflections look better. Also film grain makes any game look better, especially console ports with wildly inconsistent texture quality like Dark Souls and Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>323920182
>I have a $1,000 paperweight in addition to dedicated game machines
>but muh performance
>WELL I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH INFERIOR PERFORMANCE IF PC DOESN'T GET IT EITHER WAY

why not just buy a console
>>
yes children, blur everything
>>
File: comparison.jpg (1MB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
1MB, 1200x1350px
Finding a good ENB out of all the eyestraining ones can prove to be a hard task, but if you do, you'll know it.
>>
>>323919847
>>323919847
>That's modding. Reshade and SweetFX both inject AA, that's modding.

I'll give you ENB, but this is where you're wrong. Reshades are just post-processing effects which require no "injection" of any kind into the software. It's literally the equivalent of adding a Photoshop filter to your games.
>>
>>323918537
99% of LCD monitors produce plenty of perceived motion blur on their own. There is absolutely no reason to add more.
>>
File: 2016-01-11_00040.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11_00040.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>323920042
I d-don't even notice the jaggies when I get so into the game and just having fun
>>
>>323918537
I never understood this reasoning. Sure, motion blurring and head bobbing happens in real life, but your brain filters it out for the most part. You have to pay especial attention to even notice it. Its not like when you suddenly look at something to your right the entire world goes blurry and shit. Maybe to a tiny, tiny degree should these two things be in games, but it should be a lot more subtle than it is.
>>
>>323920339
Because i cant stand to play games like witcher 3 on mid settings and 20fps when i know i have the possibility to play it as it is supposed to be played.
Plus, most of my friends play pc and there's tons of other shit i can do while gaming on my pc
>>
>>323920339
I know you're baiting at this point but you're aware that the PC has more exclusives than any dedicated gaming machine in the history of video games, right?

The idea that pc, the largest market for games, is scrambling for exclusives and ports when it's dominating the entire market is pretty silly

7/10 made me reply
>>
>>323920362
Is there an indoor screenshot of this preset?
Looks comfy as fuck.
>>
How much is the performance impact of ENB or sweetfx?

Some look way too saturated
>>
>>323920390
You clearly don't know how reshade or sweetfx work. They are in fact dll injections.
>>
File: 49.png (227KB, 453x256px) Image search: [Google]
49.png
227KB, 453x256px
God, when will this sweetfx meme end.
>MORE BLUR
>MORE BLOOM
>MORE FUCKING DOF I CAN STILL MAKE OUT THE TEXTURES
>MORE FUCKING SATURATION, THAT SHADOW DOESNT BLOCK ENOUGH DETAILS
>>
>>323920362
>red tint instead of green tint
Shit.
>>
>>323921048
but the textures in this game are dogshit so why wouldn't i want to blur them out
>>
File: pink.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
pink.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>323920725
>you're aware that the PC has more exclusives than any dedicated gaming machine in the history of video games, right?

Then why is it always PKeks who are clamoring for console exclusives? Why don't you ever see consolefags begging for PC games?

>The idea that pc, the largest market for games
>PC
>anything other than a fucking mere afterthought

That's why everyone is porting all those old console games, right? That's why Destiny isn't on PC, right? That's why GTA ALWAYS comes to PC after the console versions, right?
>>
>>323920951
They use dlls in order to run those shitty Photoshop filters each time you launch the game. It injects no such code into the game engine itself. Please stay wrong.
>>
>>323921048
>saturation blocks details
Wow you're stupid.
>>
>>323921129
Even if a console is a machine created mainly for games a PC is still a superior alternative to gaming, don't try do deny it. Developers just focus on console releases because it's easier.
>>
>>323917134
I was watching disney channel and family guy on two TVs when I was told about this game. I went out to the gamestop and bought it and got home on the same day and played it on my third TV. I hated that game! I was ASS!
>>
>>323921131
It injects code into the game, code which loads up the shaders whenever the game is launched. You said there is no injection of any kind. You're retarded.
>>
>PCucks can't respect the original intentions and vision of the creators and play the game unaltered as intended

>have to shit on carefully crafted visual design with horrible """"HD"""" filteraped textures and shitty modern bloom and blur shaders that make the game look shitty and suck up vram while doing so

wew lad, this is the power of PC
>>
File: graph_1.jpg (37KB, 560x273px) Image search: [Google]
graph_1.jpg
37KB, 560x273px
>>323921129
If you can suffer through these "numbers" that you despise, the graph to the left here that nvidia provided months ago, shows that what I just said is exactly the case.

You're silly!
>>
>>323921498
The game looks pretty bleak to be fair.
All it needs is slightly better saturation.
>>
>>323917134

It can helps some games a bit, Skyrim being the biggest example, but for NOT utter shit looking bethesda titles its usually meh to nothing - like your screenshot

The difference is barely perceptible, and doesn't really matter.
>>
>>323921185
Look at OPs pics and tell me it doesn't.
Oh wait you probably use this shit, meaning you're as blind as a snake.
>>
>>323919176
Literally what? It looks like the base game.
>>
>>323920764
Somewhere, maybe.
If you'll ever be using it, install Climates of Tamriel together with it and disable all the DOF.
Probably the best skyrim preset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF7h-pmSjc
>>
>>323921478
Yes, and that's not a modification of the software. It's literally third-party software running alongside the game in order to display those useless filters.
>>
>>323921626
Making shadows darker isn't what saturation does, look up the words before spouting things you don't understand, retard.
>>
>>323918537
no it's pseudo-cinematic, the only way DOF would be realistic is if the game could accurately determine in real-time which part of the screen/image the player's eyes are focused on at any moment
>>
>>323921498
You're right, we should totally play just like consoles are supposed to!
>>
>>323917134
>1440x900
kek, just go away
>>
>>323921626
Do you even know what saturation is?

CONTRAST might do what you're complaining about, you fucking mong.
>>
If you use DOF you'd might as well put in a mod that adds in your character's transparent nose, because if you like seeing things your brain automatically corrects you'd might as well go the whole nine yards.
>>
>ITT: consolefags telling the mustard race that they are blind
>they literally play upscaled 1080p games at 24 or less fps with no aa whatsoever everyday and think it looks ok
Im confused, I thought you guys didnt give a shit about graphics, why would you even come to a pc thread about graphics?
>>
>>323921129
>Why don't you ever see consolefags begging for PC games?

Consoles are easy to make money on because you are fine with what you are given.
You have no standards, you don't god damn care.
The only thing to have caused an actual negative reaction amongst consolefags in the last two decades is the Xbone banning used game sales - because while Some % of PC users pirate - nearly all of you love selling your games (which is worse than piracy to the developer).

Why would you open a restaurant when you can get more money making a fast food joint?
This is the difference between console and PC.

Now you can tell me how fast food is better than a proper meal in a restaurant.
>>
>>323919295
The fuck you talking about? That's GTA not Monster Hunter.
>>
File: dwae.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dwae.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
>>323920764
Hope this pleases you.
>>
>dof
>motion blur
>oversaturation
>exaggerated bloom, lens flare etc.
no thx
>>
>>323921831
It still amazes me how good DS looked with just a resolution upgrade. Everything was so detailed despite the game never being intended to run at a resolution where you'd actually be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>323921684
>useless filters.
How simple minded are you? There are many games which provide no saturation, brightness, contrast or gamma settings. Those "filters" are very useful to people who aren't shit eaters and care about proper composition.
>>
>>323920042
It looks just like vanilla GTAV
>>
>>323921386
>a PC is still a superior alternative to gaming

Yup, when a game takes literal years to come to PC, that's because the platform is too good for the game. When most PC versions of multiplats barely even work, that's because the platform is just THAT GOOD. Who fucking needs Japanese games, we got VNs which are automatically superior to anything those console peasants have. Except for Dragon's Dogma, that game is a masterpiece now that it's on PC.

>Developers just focus on console releases because it's significantly more profitable.

ftfy

>>323921552
Then why isn't PC a more relevant platform? Surely, these numbers would mean nearly EVERYONE would support PC, and with actual support instead of just ports.

>>323921931
>comparing PC to a restaurant

that's why all it has are console scraps and leftovers lmao
>>
>>323921831

>dof override

Holy shit why I never checked that out

>Amazing View
>everything farther than 20 meters is a blurred sack of shit
>>
>>323921129
You didn't see the 20 X-com2 petitions?

Portbegging is just annoying in general.
>>
>>323921831
DSfix doesnt change the visuals unless you tell it to though. It just unlocks the internal res because From locked it at below console res. You're still playing it with the correct visuals, just at a higher res.

ENB, SweetFX and the like are cancer though.
>>
>>323921048
>All ENBs are worse than vanilla
God, when will this meme end...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtX-QZkzYU
>>
>>323922049
>There are many games which provide no saturation, brightness, contrast or gamma settings.

And you realize every single one of these things can simply be tweaked within your own monitor settings? How is that not useless?
>>
>>323921129

Consolefags by their very nature, don't know anything about good video games, so why would they even know to complain about it?

They're buying underpowered and overpriced machines, paying for p2p networking services, and physical media.

Why would they know that there are good PC games to play? They think 24fps is cinematic and that 720p upresed looks the same as 1080.
>>
>>323922092
>that's why all it has are console scraps and leftovers lmao

So you cannot make a reasonable response, enjoy your cum-burger.
>>
>>323922190
>ENB, SweetFX and the like are cancer though.

Why is having more choices "cancer" for you?
Are you sure you are not posting from a PS4?

Having more choices doesn't mean you HAVE to take them, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>323922092
>Yup, when a game takes literal years to come to PC, that's because the platform is too good for the game

>resorting to irony

The mentality of a child.
>>
>>323922018
The mat makers were pretty damn based making high quality textures and leaving them in even though they get blurred to shit on consoles.
>>
>>323922018
I dunno, I have my PS3 hooked up to my monitor and played it on there, that and DeS looked fine at the 720p it displays at. I could still make out all the details, but 1080p does make certain ones pop more. All the player armor uses some really detailed textures.
>>
>>323922234
Really? Tweak your monitor, a general purpose display for everything you do on the computer, for one game? And do you not realize that different games require different tweaks?
>>
>>323922180
None of which were ever fulfilled. Meanwhile a fucking obvious as FUCK falseflag petition for Blooborne was almost fulfilled. Who's the one begging for games now?

>>323922237
yeah ok, whatever makes you sleep at night

>>323922238
>>323922332
>i have no rebuttals
>>
>>323922092
I understand that you don't believe literally anything you're saying but there ARE people out there that genuinely believe this. That think it's genuinely a "meme" that the PC version of every release is the best version (maybe not arkham knight, though).

Because somehow having more options and better controls is a bad thing.
>>
>>323922439
Not everyone is as autistic about such trivial things like saturation and contrast as you. But if it makes you happy, by all means, go ahead and enjoy your "mods", kiddo.
>>
Game needs better textures and normal maps before you move onto shaders
>>
>>323922601
Epic
Stick to consoles, redditor
>>
>>323922547
>implying i'll ever try and have a decent discussion let alone develop a rebuttal for a passive aggressive shitter

Not in a million years. Good day.
>>
>>323922549
PC gaming itself is a fucking meme. The only reason it's popular is because the userbase consists entirely of console migrants.
>>
>>323922549

These people don't know the word "potential".

Everything is potentially far superior on PC
Everything has limited potential on a console.

As the console limit hampers our potential, these shitposters can only latch on to faults - that their platform causes.
>>
>>323917134
Can't form much of an opinion. Everyone seems to just want to make it so you can't see shit. I have tried to use some a few times but goddamn darkness isn't pitch black you niggers. So fuck it, I'll do my own thing.
>>
File: Amazon Waifu.jpg (231KB, 1340x956px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Waifu.jpg
231KB, 1340x956px
Oh lord, my thread has devolved into petty quarrels and nondescript disagreement.

Before this thread passes away, allow me to share a PSA with bretheren eagerly awaiting Dragon Dogma's unlock. You can use a free VPN, set it to New Zealand, and play DD 20 hours early due to time zone differences. There are many different tutorial threads on /r/Fallout because tons of people used it for the FO4 release.

Also, bonus tip: Amazon Waifu, pic related.
>>
>>323922012
i don't get it
>>
>>323922694
Ah, there it is, the classic 'le reddit' maneuver.

We're done here. I humbly accept your withdrawal from the discussion.
>>
>>323920362
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61377/?

If I still played skyrim I'd probably use this for maximum comfy
>>
>>323922694
I didn't spend $1.5k on PC parts to tweak saturation and contrast and pretend I'm modding. I'm pretty sure there's a nice subreddit for that purpose you might like though.
>>
File: 1275496282678.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1275496282678.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>323922834

Well this thread has most definitely peaked in stupidity with this post.

See you guys around
>>
>>323917134
I really dislike most of these post processing injectors. I'm not sure why, but they always make things look somewhat off, especially in terms of oversaturated colours.
>>
People who defend exclusives are idiots that support anti-consumer practices

multiplat games 4 lyfe
>>
>>323922882
Much like how PC could 'potentially' be a viable alternative to consoles.
>>
>>323922947
>thinks his classic 'le autist' maneuver is any better
>>
>>323922215
This would be good if there was some way to transition enb's based on what the weather is like, it'd be perfect for overcast days.
>>
>>323918431

If you enjoy lack of freedom just go buy a console
>>
>>323923045

Exactly, its not happening ever because closed platforms make far more money.
It seemingly just takes very little for a pleb to explain to himself that "me getting exploited means I am superior".
>>
>>323922954
Surely you spent it to take it up the ass from devs and just accept any shit they throw at you without any tweaks. Totally not a shit eating console faggot.
>>
>>323923018
just to blow your mind.
you can change the saturation the way you like it.
>>
>omg guys look everything is dark and blur i'm a 1337 hacker

ENBfags are indisputably retarded.
>>
>>323922913
You realize they're customizable, right? ENBs and Reshade let you toggle individual effects and tweak every variable. If moving sliders around for 5 minutes to find the best config for you is too much effort, you might as well play the console version.
>>
>>323921498
>PCucks can't respect the original intentions and vision of the creators and play the game unaltered as intended
Except even the designers of dragon's dogma said the black bars were added because of engine and console limitations

Get fucking wrekd m8
>>
>>323923237
I know you can, in fact injectors might be nice if you set them up yourself, I just never bother.

Can you adjust gamma etc., it would be quite nice to have a generic injector for all games that mimics and ICC profile. As most games take control of colour (at least in dedicated fullscreen).
>>
>>323922092
>Then why isn't PC a more relevant platform?
I think it's because the companies behind each console (sony, ms, ninty) are doing things and making deals to help them survive and grow as companies, which end up making gaming better. Stuff like sony hiring kojima, or microsoft coming out with a customizable controller.

Plus, exclusivity deals mean $$$$.
>>
I use SweetFX for a ton of games to fix contrast and color issues. Seems like most games are made for TV's where color range is limited from 0-255 to 16-235.

When you view one of these games on a monitor, it's going to look washed out or too white.

go to sfx.thelazy.net and pick any game and check out the comparisons
>>
>>323923018

This is the problem, you people don't really know what they are, just see what some retard created and "hate" them.

ENBs are practically just a far extended range of graphical settings for your game.

I can understand that you don't WANT to fuck around for 5-10 hours to make the game looks far better to your liking - but it doesn't make them bad.

This is exactly the same as when consolefags go
>hurr yeah mods cause I want furries and horse anuses in my game

What is made - and what CAN be made are two different things.
>>
File: 500x_borderslands2_405[1].jpg (92KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
500x_borderslands2_405[1].jpg
92KB, 500x312px
>>323918537
this is total bullshit. I remember playing Borderlands on console and when you were ADS more than half the screen was blurred out to ridiculous degrees. Newsflash, I have my own eyes which do DOF on their own, I don't need a fucking shader to help me blur background shit out
>>
>>323917134
I usually have trouble setting them up for some reason, but I've used them without complaint before. I'll probably try to use one for Dragon's Dogma just to make it look a little different since the last time I played it on the Xbox 360.
>>
>>323922918
I'd make her then turn her into a dragon.
>>
>>323923553
>Newsflash, I have my own eyes which do DOF on their own
Hey you dumb piece of shit you don't get the same sort of blur when you're looking at a screen because there's no actual difference in distance to your eye so you don't have to refocus to look around the screen.

Feel free to not like DoF but admit you're just memeing.
>>
>>323923426
I use sweetfx a lot for that shit. Many devs are fucking retards. Fallout 4 for example didn't even have a single setting for brightness/gamma, and it was super bright and washed out.
>>
>>323917134
Anybody got working SLI bits?
>>
>>323923470
PC doesn't have a Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo. THAT is the platform's ultimate weakness. nVidia survives off poorly optimized console ports. Valve survives off selling hats and cosmetics for their shit games. No PC centric company actually cares about it as a platform, only the services they provide.

And before you say ANYTHING about Microsoft, anything short of them treating Xbox and PC as one platform is not support. It's not fair that the Xbox gets all these shiny games, but Windows does not. MS doesn't care about PC, now that the Xbox is doing what they always wanted.
>>
>>323923553
>Newsflash, I have my own eyes which do DOF on their own
I laugh every time some retard says this. You don't get natural DOF from a 2d screen.
>>
>>323922237
>Why would they know that there are good PC games to play? They think 24fps is cinematic and that 720p upresed looks the same as 1080.

The weird thing is, when a console player switches to PC, they begin to notice all these little things they have never noticed before.
>>
>>323923973
>they begin to notice all these little things they have never noticed before.

Especially all the platform's weaknesses.

>hey, why isn't final fantasy here
>where's GTA
>uhh, Red Dead?
>fucking hell, what a waste
>>
>>323923686
DOF is still bullshit. If you look at my picture and look at the spire in the background then the in focus piece of cover (whatever that's supposed to be) becomes slightly blurry on its own unless you're playing on a 10 inch TV from the 90s
>>
>>323923861

This is scary anon, what you are talking about is that PC is not OWNED by one company and thus nobody is "fueling the fire" under it.

While you should be able to realize that it is what makes it better than consoles.
Anyone can develop for PC without paying any mother company royalties (unlike consoles), so theres could be actual competition on it.
You can't just say "well my game is exclusive so its automatically better", when anyone can sell one like it and anyone can buy it.

Your beloved companies aim to make the most money through the least work, so they restrict you to having to buy their shit, having to pay for online, having to use their choices of software, and they can do it without having to work hard or make something good - because theres no direct competition. A person who only owns one console will buy any exclusive for it practically, even if its totally shit.

>nvidia survives
You have no idea how well nvidia is doing these days
>valve survives
You do realize vales does zero work and gets a 30% cut of everything sold on Steam, right?

Its consoles which are "surviving" through carrot-on-a-stick exclusives.
>>
>>323924116
Anon are you posting from 2012?
>>
ENB can really look amazing in certain games and I use it all the time, but I will never understand the appeal of DOF.
I disable that shit as soon as I can.
>>
>>323924116
>Red Dead?
Your average console player's moved on from red dead by now; it's been 5 years.
>GTA
Do people care about GTA anymore? San Andreas, AKA the best GTA, already came out on ps2 and is also on PC (though the port's a bit bad, from what I've heard
>FF
Got me there.
>>
>>323920362
Everything but the argonian looks like shit in the bottom pic
>>
>>323924631
The first two games got delayed PC versions. RDR still does not exist on PC.
>>
File: 1447233307818.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447233307818.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>323921498
That's a big mouth for someone's franchise who's been all but left in the dust by Crapcom faggot.

Face it, there's no respect for your pitiful franchise, as "good" as it may be. Any chance for respect lies on us buying it. And we'll face fuck it, rape it, spit on it, punch her in the face as we fucking please you peasant, so fuck off. This is no matter for entitled console children like you.
>>
>>323923973
Most people notice that shit whether they realize it or not. Call of Duty has always had 60fps, Other console FPS that focus on MUH GRAPHICS feel like garbage compared to the smoothness COD offers. Playing Nintendo games and then playing 3rd party trash is also jarring
>>
>>323922237
>Why would they know that there are good PC games to play? All PC has is undertale
ftfy
>>
>>323921914
fox and grapes, general ass pain
>>
>tfw like DoF in pictures but in motion makes me sick
I just turn that shit off asap in every game. Wish I could enjoy it like most people seem to.
>>
>>323924839

I'd say capcom does not give a shit in that manner about anything.
Porting DDDA over was cheap as fuck, its MT framework and it didn't get new content.

Theres a very very good chance they just did it so DDO won't be a total noname whatisthat game when it gets released.
>>
>>323921796
playing first person it forces you to look with your character more than you normally would at least
I think it helps with immersion in that regard

obviously eye tracking vr would really tighten that up
>>
File: 2016-01-14_00001.jpg (152KB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14_00001.jpg
152KB, 1824x1026px
>>323917134
All of them are wonderful, look what a few graphical improvements can do to Half Life 2, a 12 year old game. Consoles are fine for people who don't really give a shit, but PC gaming will always take the cake for being the flat-out best.
>>
>>323925406

I'm pretty sure most people don't - its just very hard for /v/ to grasp the idea that when they see these SCREENSHOTS they are seeing an ENB setup made TO TAKE SCREENSHOTs with.

They all immediately assume LOL YOU PLAY WITH ERRYTHING BLURRY HAHAHA
>>
>>323923838
YO CUNTS ANSWER THIS
>>
>>323925496
this dseu family

dragon's dogma as good as it is is on life support. PC release is to get numbers up to test the waters for a ddo western release

Consoles have a lot to compensate for in this thread I see
>>
Can someone post that Arma 3 webm?
>>
File: Alyx.jpg (845KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alyx.jpg
845KB, 1920x1200px
>>323925519
>Fakefactory
You know what time it is
>>
>>323925773
j u s t
>>
>>323925773
Got webbums of the pissing?
>>
>>323917134

>See all this posts abozut how great the game is because it got ported to Pc
>Have the urge to play it again on Pc because i never finished it on Ps 3
>Realize that better graphics will not cure the core problems of the game
>>
File: cm_11_06.jpg (529KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cm_11_06.jpg
529KB, 1920x1200px
>>323925826
>>
File: xopachi blingee.gif (143KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
xopachi blingee.gif
143KB, 400x374px
>>323925773
>make an extensive, if not visually impressive retexture and remodel of characters and scenery
>don't even bother respecting the artist's original vision
>>
>>323925773
FULLY
>>
File: ml.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
ml.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>323925773
>>
MODELED
>>
>artists vision

What is there to respect about the artists vision if it's shit?
>>
>>323925773
>>323925925
STOP IT
>>
VAJJ
>>
>>323922237
this
if they had ever played or were good at pc specific rpgs/shooters they'd know
if they can't play it with auto aim/lock on it isnt fun for them
>>
>>323917134

I usually dont use those filters because i dont know where to search them or config them properly.

Here is one i used and dont regret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mv5fUWOxrU

Mute if you will.

The only thing i dont like is Depth of Field effect.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-12_00029.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-12_00029.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323921636
>>323922050

The difference is in darker shadows, more saturation, sharpened image etc.

Its not subtle but its not in your face with bloom, dof and a shitton of unnecessary post process FX, thats how I like my games anyways.

Pic is SweetFX off
>>
>>323923861
>No PC centric company actually cares about it as a platform, only the services they provide.
It's not that they don't care, it's that they don't have the power. PCs mostly give power to the user, and as such any company using the PC doesn't really have the power to make the PC space as a whole better. For example, when making a console game, you can expect them to be using the controller made for the console and design around that. On the PC, you can maybe expect people to have use a keybord/mouse, but it's possible that they're using a controller, or that the mouse is a "gaming mouse" that has more buttons than the average mouse, or any number of possibilities. Valve is the closest thing to a sony/ms/ninty company the pc has, since nearly everyone benefits from the steam marketplace existing. Unfortunately, it seems all of valve's recent attempts at expanding the pc market failed. the steam controller was panned, steamboxen were seen as just another prebuilt computer (which they admittedly were), and did the steamOS even come out?
>>
>>323925773
>>323925925

NOT THE FERNS
>>
>>323922049
>and care about proper composition.
Hahahaha, are you implying reshade/enb shitters know a thing about colour or composition?
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-12_00030.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-12_00030.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323926521
SweetFX on
>>
File: full-1194-50478-alex_3.jpg (156KB, 1650x1031px) Image search: [Google]
full-1194-50478-alex_3.jpg
156KB, 1650x1031px
>>323926168
I know right? Check out this motherboard belt
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-11_00030.png (1002KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-11_00030.png
1002KB, 1920x1080px
>>323926684

SweetFX off
>>
>>323926521
>>323926684

God, dont want be a jerk, but i would trade all that filters for some real AA.

Not like my pc can handle it
>>
>>323926684
>>323926817
I bet those jaggies are stylistical choices
>>
>>323924783
>"Everything ... argonian looks like shit ..."

I'm glad we agree
>>
>>323926631
Are you implying devs do? These tools allow you to decide for yourself what's proper.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNiW6ken-5A
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-11_00031.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-11_00031.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323926817
On

>>323926883
Nah, performance trade-offs >>323920042

I prefer the effects of SweetFX to having it off and having MSAA 2x which the impact on performance is heavier
>>
>>323926684
Better gamma, but the sharpening butchers the image quality.
>>
>>323926867
Just supersample.

Same thing with DD, lots of jaggies unless you render at 4k.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-11_00035.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-11_00035.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>323927069
Yeah I've noticed, I might modify this one and see how it looks with the lumasharpen

See pic related, it doesn't look this bad in motion in game but I might as well see how it looks with sharpening off.
>>
>>323926896
>Are you implying devs do?
Are you retarded? People who study art and lighting and composition and work for years as lighting engineers and enviroment artist know it a lot better than some retarded 14yo with a hardon for saturation and removing that "blue fog" that looks "unrealistic"
>>
File: 19Zq6L2.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
19Zq6L2.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>323925967
>there's a character editor that you use right before the game starts that lets you keep the original models
>you don't even have to use the mod
>you still complain

See, that's the thing about PC, you have options. You aren't limited to one thing.
>>
>>323924469
Are you unironically implying that independence is a GOOD thing for a platform? Because I assure you, most people would gladly use nVidia hardware if it meant the platform actually got some fucking games, and not depend entirely on the whims of the publishers. PC is already a fucking console at this point, might as well go all the way.
>>
>>323927101

Isnt supersampling from 1080 to 4k even more demanding than forcing 2x or 4x AA in the Inspector?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-14+at+10.53.58).png (920KB, 997x558px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-14+at+10.53.58).png
920KB, 997x558px
>>323917134
This was posted in another thread. Seems to be the best config ive seen yet.

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5000/
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-09_00025.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-09_00025.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323927194
without* the lumasharpen I meant

Heres my last comparison, to show >>323921636 what an idiot he is

SweetFX off
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-09_00024.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-09_00024.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323927461
SweetFX On

Now I'm gonna go disable lumasharpen and see how it looks then.
>>
>>323927362
Situational. On low fidelity games, supersampling can be more efficient, not only does it depend on the complexity of the scene, it depends on typical objects. If the interpolation used by most AA regimes is simple then a postprocessing AA is usually less demanding.

Given that DD is fairly low fidelity, rendering at 4k doesn't require good hardware. 1440p->1080p downsampling should be possible for most GPUs.
>>
>>323927362
>>323927101

How to supersample?
>>
>>323921498
>respect the artistic vision
>original had black bars and ran at 20fps
Yeah I'm sure that was by design.
>>
>>323927362
All my supersampling attempts in GTAV with Dynamic Super Resolution gave me worse performance than just MSAA 2x on, which isn't much an improvement either.

I tried to force AA on with AMD Radeon settings but it doesn't work in half my games including GTAV
>>
>>323922215
>Cant see shit inside slightly dark places or during nighttime.

DAMN I SURE LIKE GETTING SPOTTED BY ENEMIES I CANNOT SEE EVERY FUCKING MINUTE THANKS ENB!
>>
>>323926909
>>323926515

Two vids of the same guy. Are you shilling?
>>
>>323926727
I SAID STOP
>>
more ferns
>>
>>323927648
AMD you can do it directly in catalyst as 'Virtual Super Resolution'.

For Nvidia either force SSAA (which sometimes has issues), or use DSR (Dynamic Super Resolution). I think both can be enabled in inspector.
>>
File: bf3.jpg (621KB, 960x2688px) Image search: [Google]
bf3.jpg
621KB, 960x2688px
>>323927224
Oh, yeah, all these years of art and lighting and composition studying. Devs are all knowing. Check out this perfection.

You fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>323927275

Yes you stupid sack of dumb shit.
PC is "lacking" games (not really) because your precious companie are closing their walled garden and keep quite literally do deals that hurt the gamer - your consoles NEED their exclusives to be worth buying, you are whining about PC not having the same exclusives instead of whining about NOT HAVING ALL GAMES AVAILABLE TO ALL, even though clearly that would be the best FOR YOU, THE FUCKING CONSUMER.

But why am I educating some retard who doesn't even understand the relations of nvidia hardware and computers themselves.

To someone who has no idea what competition is and is clearly fine shoveling shit down his face and thinks the less competition is there, the more shit will be shoved down their face.
>>
>>323927275
>platform has more games than any other platform combined
"if it actually got any games"
>PC is already a console at this point

I'm going to assume you're trolling, because I fail to believe anyone could be this stupid.

It's not a matter of opinion, the things you are saying are factually incorrect. They aren't true. They are false. You are lying to yourself.
>>
>>323922215
>all those non-canon weapons

The ENB looks.. okay.. but those guns trigger my autism something awful, yo.
>>
>>323928008
Nobody liked the blue tint, you're correct anon.
Fortunately if you're playing on PC you can install sweetFX and fix that garbage.
>>
>>323917134

im going to play it without any kind of graphic mod because i dont care
>>
>>323927224
I really don't understand this logic. Is it that hard for you to comprehend the fact that some devs are clueless about any of that shit and that some people who play video games and tweak that shit actually know a thing or two about composition?

Why do you think that devs are automatically better than any given person who plays video games and uses tools to tweak the lighting to his liking? Especially since this person could be a dev as well. You're an idiot.
>>
>>323927224
Two main issues.

Firstly, the artistic direction for a game is far detached from the end output. The way an engine will render the lighting significantly is fairly limiting, and, after optimisation passes, colour correction etc., you end up with something quite far from the original design.

Secondly, most people have crappy monitors, and you have to do a lot to get an acceptable image on them. As a result, the colour profile of most games are designed to make the game playable on a £120, 1080p, 21" monitor - subtle colour gradients, contrast, lighting variations etc., are out of the window.

Even in such cases, unless you calibrate the monitor as best you can, the image will be awful. Looking at most of the injector profiles, they're designed to compensate for lousy monitors, hence - if you use anything good - you find a godawful oversaturated image, with retina burning contrast.

Lastly, I think that some of the lighting and colour design in games is amateurish. Poor quality work, done by game designed, and 3D modellers, rather than anybody with a clue.
>>
>>323928335
and get promptly banned because DICE are hostile fucks to all forms of modding and users messing with their precious perfect artistic vision
>>
>>323928335
In fact, everything after the atmospheric scattering is shit.
>>
I'm guessing the cracked version doesn't have the online pawn shit?

Does the game get better? I'm considering buying it, but so far it doesn't seem that good. Basically ever fight is just RB + X to do that sword dash attack because it does a ton of damage, staggers enemies & gapcloses
>>
DoF is fine for screenshots. Having a static longer distance DoF is fine too if you're playing a game with shit LoD.
>>
>>323928962

I still didnt play, but i heard that magic is the real kicker in the game. give it a try
>>
>>323928962
It has everything, including pawns.
>>
>>323928008
Step 15 is perfect.
>>
>>323928962

ive only played a little but that move really does seem OP, it should cost way more stamina or something
>>
I only use Sweetfx on games that should be very colorful but for some reason have dull and bland colors instead.
Darksiders 2 and Kingdoms of Amalur for example.
>>
>>323928962
I haven't played warrior (for once). I'm either going to go mystic archer or mystic knight. I'm finding the game overly simple so far, but never-the-less entertaining. It's a pocket-sized RPG in many ways, good for 45 minutes after you get home from work, before cooking dinner.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00001.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00001.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323927587
Right then.

SweetFX off
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00002.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00002.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323930410
Sweet FX on with lumasharpen
>>
I had lots of fun replaying old games thanks to SweeFX.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00003.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00003.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323930534
Sweet FX without lumasharpen

Which looks best?

Ignoring AA which is off entirely.
>>
>>323930410
>>323930534

personal opnion: No sharpen is better.
>>
>>323917134
Thanks, I wanted to have the bad eyesight experience
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00004.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00004.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323930713
Yeah I kinda agree, looks better on screenshots too, also last screen had different shadow settings that I was messing with so this is one with AMD CHSS which all the previous screens had.
>>
>>323930653
Looks better with lumasharpen.
Lumasharpen also helps with AA.
>>
>>323930032
I prefer sharpen, although it's a bit too intense. Would be nice to soften shadows a bit.
>>
>>323929483
my nigga
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00005.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00005.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323930876
>Lumasharpen also helps with AA.

Does it really?

Here's my last comparison test because I just wanna play my game now, no AA.

SweetFX off
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00006.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00006.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323931310
SweetFX on with lumasharpen
>>
>>323925981
NOOOO
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00007.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00007.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323931410
SweetFX no lumasharpen
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00008.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00008.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323931523
Sweet FX no lumasharpen and MSAA 2x ON

Look at that fucking FPS

It just isn't worth it. And its only slightly higher on average with SweetFX off.

How could Rockstar fuck up on that so bad.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00010.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00010.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323931647
MSAA 2x, SweetFX off

And thats my last pic
>>
>>323931410
Definitely the best, it doesn't AA at all, but the added detail makes it a bit harder to notice the jaggies.

MSAA a shit, blurry as hell.
>>
>>323930876
That's bullshit, lumasharpen actually accentuates the lack of AA as it literally sharpens the aliasing.
>>
>>323931989
Do you really notice it more with lumasharpen? It terrible for the shadow edges, but, on solid objects, I think the eyes are less drawn to the jaggies. Look at the wooden side to the steps, for example, or the blue handrail. Might just be how we see things, though.
>>
>>323929391
I'm probably going mystic knight

>>323929473
aite, guess I'll just keep playing on cracked version & then just buy if I feel like it's good after finishing
>>
File: AI_ReShade_export_JPG.jpg (1MB, 4260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
AI_ReShade_export_JPG.jpg
1MB, 4260x1782px
>/v/ talking about graphics, ENB and SweetFX

It's always a good laugh. Everyone is so misinformed or has such shit opinions.
>>
>>323931767

If you dont mind, i would like to see a full max settings screenshot, even if it means unplayable fps.

Like, SweetFX + at least MSAA 8x
>>
>>323932402

>everyone's an idiot except me

You are in literally every thread.

I swear, you are in every board and every thread, all the time.
>>
>>323932596
That's because I'm akin to a god.
>>
>>323932506

I think CSAA 8xQ would be less blurry. Is CSAA even supported anymore? i lost touch with those AA technologies. Which it the best AA method available? Like, best quality, worst performance?
>>
>>323917134
mmmm its the modder goodness alright.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00013.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00013.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323932506
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00014.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00014.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323932803

kek but really here it is

8x MSAA and SweetFX

The AA in this game is the worst ever and because I have AMD card I don't get the fancy TXAA which I hear is just as bad and performance raping

Why the fuck didn't Rockstar include other less impactful forms of AA but which still made a difference compared to no AA?

Fuck man.
>>
>>323932745
Supersampling, Sparse Grid Super Sampling and a mix of Multisampling + Supersampling are the most demanding but yield the best results bar none.

Downsampling is also a nice method, but it's basically the same thing as supersampling at this point.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00015.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00015.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>323932984
Also even with MSAAA 8X you still get these fucking parking lot jaggies, with AF 16X too
>>
File: 1448862390809.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1448862390809.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>323922834
>le triple agent argument
>>
>>323917134
required for some games like DE:HR and all fallout games.
>>
>>323920410
>I d-don't

why do that you fucking faggot?
>>
>>323921684
We have a winner!
>>
>>323924839
... I think you went a little heavy on the end there.
>>
>>323932803
Kek

>>323932984
>>323933171

Fucking hell. Is AA native on the game? What a shitty work, Rockstar.

Not sure how AMD works, so i not sure if you can force the real fancy AA modes from the drive, but it would drop the framerate to like, 5 max, if it loads.
>>
>>323920362
I've always been amazed at how good the vanilla textures for Argonians look compared to everything else in the game.
I dont know what, but there is something that makes them stand out.
>>
>>323933171
werks fine on my machine with 4x, no jaggies

dont have sweetfx though

must be amd or the preset
>>
>>323932984
it has FXAA
>>
File: AI_ReShade_Export_13.jpg (2MB, 4600x2084px) Image search: [Google]
AI_ReShade_Export_13.jpg
2MB, 4600x2084px
>>323933171
That doesn't look like x16 AF at all.
And it looks like you got some shader aliasing too, which can't be alleviated by MSAA and such. You'll need to use SMAA on top of that to try and get rid of it.

Isolation suffers from the same issue.
>>
As this is basically a technology thread, is it worth updating Nvidia drivers? i currently have a 660 TI, running on 353.30

Heard new drivers are fucking with older cards.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00017.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00017.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323933712
Well I tried the AMD Settings AA which was Supersampling, Adaptive Multisampling and Multisampling but neither saw effect in game, it just doesn't work

I'm stuck with Rockstar MSAA and FXAA both which are blurry pieces of shit.

I rather just leave AA off and SweetFX on at this point.

Also I only have 2GB VRAM but I try not to max it in game since it doesn't help performance at all.

I might try ENB if that has some AA that might work in this game better than SweetFX SSA which doesn't seem to.
>>
>>323932984
>Why the fuck didn't Rockstar include various things that help PC gamers

Because Rockstar cares about consoles. Most developers do, typically, but Rockstar especially.
>>
>>323934021

>FXAA
>You cant see the jaggies if it looks like we smeared vaseline on the monitor.
>>
>>323917134
>adjust contrast on monitor
>adjust brightness on monitor

congrats, I just saved you 30-40 fps.
>>
>>323934162

By the way, what are your configs? I bought GTAV last sale, but havent got the balls to download 65gigs on my old rig.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00019.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00019.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323934021
>FXAA

I haven't done a test with that yet!

Heres FXAA on with SweetFX lumasharpen

Not bad I guess, the lumasharpen helps to hide the blurry factor.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-11 20-17-52-67.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-11 20-17-52-67.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
rate my wifu
>>
>>323934191
I mean if he's going to put that awful sharpening filter on it should help mitigate it.
All he asked was for minimal performance AA.
>>
>>323922215
Actually got inspired by this video to have a shotgunner merc run using the preset and mods I recognized from this. Even tweaked my own combat values.

One of my longest NV runs as a result of it, probably one of my most memorable times in a Bethesda related game.

You really can make even the combat in this game shine if you try really hard.
>>
File: AI_ReShade_Export_14_res.jpg (4MB, 3840x2737px) Image search: [Google]
AI_ReShade_Export_14_res.jpg
4MB, 3840x2737px
>>323934162
Use goddamn reshade SMAA you dunce.
>>
>>323934375

Not bad at all, guess sharp + blurry = vannila.

Still horrible subpixel AA.

There are areas you cant even see the rope upstairs.
>>
>>323922018

They basically told the texture artists to go all out and then gimped the quality for the console release.

It's fairly common practice in Japanese games, but most companies flush the original files down the toilet so when a port happens (like FF13 or Valkyria) they no longer have the super high res textures.
>>
>>323934393

As it your waifu, it is shit, but would download it from online and cuck you.
>>
looks fucking terrible

Never understood ENB's it just makes the game look like shit.
>>
>>323927452
Noice, thanks.
>>
>>323934375
Dude, never ever use FXAA with Lumasharpen in that order.
You're literally first blurrying the image with FXAA and then sharpening the blur with post sharpening.
You're creating an ungodly amount of artifacts that way.

Instead, turn off FXAA and enable SMAA in SweetFX/Reshade, and use these settings:

////--------//
///**SMAA**///
//--------////
#define USE_SMAA 1 //[SMAAWrap] //-SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.

//>SMAA Anti-aliasing settings<\\
#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.05 //[0.05:0.20]
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 98 //[0:98]
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 16
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 0 //[0:100]
#define SMAA_ToggleKey RFX_ToggleKey

//>Advanced SMAA settings<\\
#define SMAA_EDGE_DETECTION 1
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0 //[0:1]

//>SMAA Predication settings<\\
#define SMAA_PREDICATION 0 //[0:1]
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_THRESHOLD 0.001 //
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_SCALE 2.0 //predication
#define SMAA_PREDICATION_STRENGTH 0.4

Thank me later.
>>
>>323934191
FXAA doesn't look that bad.
>>
>>323927452
Makes it look too clean, so it's more obvious how low quality everything is.
>>
File: GTA5_2015_12_20_03_34_43_305.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2015_12_20_03_34_43_305.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Behold peons, the power of downsampling
>>
>>323927452
Hey I made this, glad you like it man.
>>
>>323935094

How can i learn those stuff? Seriously, whenever i try to mess with game configs myself, i screw up

>>323922018

Another funny thing is how many games have graphical ajusts you can make just in the config.ini file that never get represented in the in game menu.

Most of time it is even well explained, so the devs expected someone with low knowledge to tweak with it.
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00022.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00022.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323935094
>>323934475

I tried SMAA before but I got a washed out result, turns out with the GTAV SweetFX preset I'm using, Lumasharpen has to be on for the SMAA to also be on and look normal

Heres SweetFX with lumasharpen and the SMAA settings you gave me in that case.

Not bad at all thanks anon, theres a noticeable difference in the jaggies, but it doesnt look like a blurry mess.

Is lumasharpen supposed to be on for SMAA to work is it just the wonky preset I'm using?
>>
File: 1422661053570.jpg (348KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422661053570.jpg
348KB, 900x900px
>>323919043
So I guess there aren't any SweetFX presets that do The Order's look, right?
>>
>>323935503
Fucking beautiful but I'd probably get 10FPS on my rig.

I tried downsampling and lose more FPS that way than just MSAA
>>
File: FNV_wireframeArt_01.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_wireframeArt_01.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323935643
Lots of patience and testing a lot.
Studying or at least looking up some tutorials and guides online on color correction and photography will also help you better think before you do something.

When you do it enough you'll be at a point where you know what you want to or have to do to achieve the results you want, then it's just a matter of testing values till you get it just right.
>>
>>323927587
>installing SweetFX and hunting for presets
>get this
>meanwhile VisualV does this already and looks 10x better by editing the timecycle files instead of using some third party shit
>>
>>323935503

Looks great (except for the Chromatic aberration. It looks ok in the image, but sucks in motion)

Which specs? Dowsampled how?
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00023.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00023.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323935696
Here's MSAA 2x on, SweetFX on with SMAA off for comparison, the fence in the background actually looks worse with MSAA than the SweetFX SMAA

GG ROCKSTAR
>>
>>323935742
You called?
But it's reshade, as it relies on more advanced shaders to do it.

>>323935696
Just your preset.
And remember to always try and strike a proper balance with the presets you use. Most stuff you'll find online is downright trash.
>>
>>323935875
Haven't tried that yet actually anon.

I'm messing around with getting my game to look as pretty as I can make it and still have it run at decent 60-55 FPS without stutter so I'm slowly going through this stuff.

Should I give ENB or VisualV a go next then?
>>
>>323931647
>How could Rockstar fuck up on that so bad.
What's your GPU? I've got a 2GB GTX 770 and I can handle MSAA 2x, but I don't bother using it because it fucks up the grass. Instead I use the Frame Scaling at 1.25.
>>
>>323922092
>Then why isn't PC a more relevant platform? Surely, these numbers would mean nearly EVERYONE would support PC
Because Valve doesn't pay people to make their games steam exclusive, unlike Microsoft and Sony.
>>
>>323935742

Probably it is possible, but i think there isnt any single one that does that effect.

Even reshade >>323935992 isnt the same. The only way you can achieve those effects would be using different shaders at the same time, but the result is hard to predict unless you have a good technical knowledge.

You would be just going trial and error with hundreds of possible shaders combinatios.
>>
>>323919043
I did that ages ago, when the game released.

Got shitposted for a bit for it.
But it relied on ReShade, the postprocessing of the order is more advanced than just some simple color correction.

>>323936078
Try them all. Why not just go all out.
>>
Honestly I wish we could have sweetfx/reshade/enb threads without shitposting.
It's too bad that many people that showcase this stuff just filter rape games and diminish the injector's reputation. There's some really cool stuff one can do with sweetfx, it's starting to be noticed more in games media, as in Fallout 4 presets "transforming the game" which is total bullshit.
FO4 doesn't have a fucking brightness slider so of course it's going to look better with color and gamma correction.
I've followed sweetfx since it's early days and seeing it evolve into what reshade is these days is pretty impressive. I really hope people understand how to utilize it for their games in the future.
>>
>>323936262
Not really, it's easy to break down what the order uses and replicate it with reshade.

Really. What's hardest is getting a 1:1 similaritude because the variance in environments and lighting native to the game makes it really hard to have an overall preset that will work on all games at all times.
You need specific per-game presets and most of the time per-location tweaks.
>>
>>323936180
R9 270x 2GB, CPU is i5 3470 and OC'd a bit to 3.30Ghz

I haven't been able to determine if one is bottlenecking the other yet though or if there is a good balance with both, haven't tried OC'ing the graphics either yet.

If I turn ingame MSAA 2x on though my fps drops from an average of 60-55 to low 50s and high 40's which is too noticeable to justify keeping it on.
>>
Is there a way to add it without bloom and stuff? I just want the increased saturation.
>>
File: 1424579536750.jpg (177KB, 1220x722px) Image search: [Google]
1424579536750.jpg
177KB, 1220x722px
>>323919043
Everything can look like the order if you're brave enough
>>
>>323936285
>Why not just go all out.

Performance impact of SweetFX is pretty noticeable, I'd be afraid to see how little fps I'd get with ENB or something
>>
>>323933295
tfw it's not compatible with Deus Ex HR DC
>>
>>323936576

Kek
>>
>>323936078
Keep ENB (only for the deformation fix; find a "No Changes/Vanilla look" preset, I've seen it a couple times on GTAForums), scrap SweetFX, and install VisualV. Barely affects performance. Improves the color and slighty steers away from the "slightly cartoonish art direction" that GTA V went for, removes or lessens some of the PostFX stuff for a cleaner image etc.

If you want, then you can find some ReShade preset or something since most are made anyways with VisualV in-mind
>>
>>323936628

Specs?

>>323936443
Are you this anon >>323935857?

Where should i start testing? Best programs or vidyas with lots of possible options?
>>
>>323936078
This is the only enb for GTA V I would recommend

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/enhanced-vehicle-reflection-night-lighting

as mentioned by other posts, combine with visualv and opt out of the optional stuff from the enb
>>
>>323921129
Don't throw Haman into your internet arguments. She doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>323936754
>>323936921

Thanks anons, I'll do this now then.

>>323936869
these are mine >>323936530

I can OC the cpu to 3.60Ghz safely if I need to but it raises my temps to 70C in games and I don't feel comfortable with that using the stock intel heatsink.
>>
>>323925506
But it kinda creates the feel that your characters eyeballs are glued to his skull and he can't move them from center
>>
I've never been certain but is there a difference between Reshade and SweetFX?

There are SweetFX presets for games but also Reshade presets, do both do entirely different things or are these presets Reshade and SweetFX combined?
>>
>>323937453
true
I wonder if eye control was ever experimented with
maybe hold a key or extra mouse button to only look around with your eyes
>>
>>323917134
nerd shit.
>>
Should I buy it?
I have never played Dragon's Dogma and I've only seen a bunch of webms so far.

People keep comparing it to DaS and I loved it, but I'm not sure whether it's worth 30 bucks.
>>
>>323921831
Increasing resolution and getting rid of shitty effects like fog or CA are improvements. 95% of the stuff ENB/sweetfx/whatever does is just basic color correction, which on its own already has a limited ability to improve image quality since it doesn't actually change the dynamic range or color gamut. Add to that the fact that most presets are designed specifically for showy before/after screenshots rather than actually subtly enhancing the ingame experience and it becomes more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>323937317

>stock intel heatsink

Wow, with a real heatsink you can probably reach 3.70 - 3.80 without much problems.

Anyway, nice to know you have a R9 270X

I have a 660TI that should be a little worse than yours, but you get a pretty nice FPS on GTAV with decent graphics.
>>
>>323938102
>but you get a pretty nice FPS on GTAV with decent graphics.

Any visual mods will tend to bring the FPS down quite a bit though in my experience.
>>
File: GTA5_2015_12_20_03_36_09_676.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2015_12_20_03_36_09_676.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323935882
GTX 970, 4k using nvidia custom resolution
>>
>>323938214
Fuck me thats gorgeous, crisp and vivid all at one.

Average fps?
>>
>>323937889
>People keep comparing it to DaS
No they don't.

They keep telling idiots like you it's nothing alike.
>>
>>323936869
Yes.
Start testing in any game you like.
>>
looks good in screenshots but its just shitty techniques to hide flaws and therefore gray as shit.
>>
>>323936869
Sorry for not giving you a proper answer but Im in the middle of a competitive bf4 match and I cant answer.
>>
Does anyone have some screenshots of DD ENB or SweetFX at night? I'm afraid they could fuck it up
>>
>>323938321
20-30, not great for actual gameplay. I should get another 970.
>>
>>323937889

It's nothing like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter, or any of those comparisons you've been seeing and I'm not why people keep making them. The combat is fun, but mostly on a "this looks pretty rad" level, and not because of measured mechanics like in Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

Get it if you're really interested in the setting, monsters, classes, etc, but prepare yourself to deal with a lot of flaws, especially regarding the beginning of the game.
>>
>>323938601
Figured as much, I start to notice the difference and get annoyed when my fps dips to 50 or 48 or so in games.

Can't wait till graphics like that are possible with constant steady 60FPS and don't require SLI/Crossfire and and i7 and $400 videocard.
>>
>>323938190

Yeah, but even without mods it is pretty and he gets about 60 frames with a similar rig.
>>
I apply SweetFX/ReShade to every game I play. I just can't play without it.
>>
OP can you give me some more screenshots with that filter, I want to enjoy DDDA for PC but my PC is shit so you gotta hook me up please
>>
>>323938716
Yeah, 4k60 with a single card is still nearly impossible on anything remotely demanding, unfortunately
>>
File: 242050_2016-01-12_00002.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
242050_2016-01-12_00002.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Black Fag is downright ugly without SweetFX, too bad it lowers the already bad performance

Unoptimized as fuck game really
>>
I rather take that 100 fps instead
>>
>>323939104
jesus jaggies christ
>>
>>323939352
>screen tearing
>>
File: 1416012552238.jpg (24KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1416012552238.jpg
24KB, 292x261px
I don't get why a lot of the people who make these presets think 99% of the view being blurred by DOF looks good. I remember trying all the Dark Souls 2 ones and just giving up and going back to vanilla because just about every one of them either turned the brightness all the way down or turned me into a 90 year old man with cataracts.
>>
>>323939104
The worst part is the lack of triple buffering. Has anyone been able to force it with AMD? I tried a while back but it just wasn't working, had to lower some stuff just to ensure constant 60fps
>>
>>323939372
>turn on any MSAA in Black Flag
>30fps

There should be some special AA directly for ship rigging, always looks downright ugly without AA, in Black Flag and World of Warships
>>
>>323917134
>>323917227
It comes from the school of "make everything darker". Annoying as hell.
>>
File: notearing.png (2KB, 218x37px) Image search: [Google]
notearing.png
2KB, 218x37px
>>323939389
>>
>>323918537
>It's realistic.
No it's not retard. The very essence of DoF blur is that you never really see (or at least notice/acknowledge) it, since that's by definition where your vision is not focused.

Putting forced blur in vidyia is fucking bad since the player might as well be tempted to look and focus his vision on blurred part, creating a feeling that is totally not realistic.
>>
File: amdrade.png (88KB, 1003x496px) Image search: [Google]
amdrade.png
88KB, 1003x496px
>>323939469
None of this shit works

Broken tool
>>
>>323939465
Why even try them if you already saw your final conclusion in the screenshots, which you apparently hate the look of?
>>
>>323938716
>>323938601

Im my humble opnion, it is better to play at solid 30fps than floating 40-50

Im not sure why, but my max payne 30 would either play at 30 fps, or 60. never in the middle. Which meant it would always be on 30 unless i looked into a wall.

And it was pretty good.
>>
>>323939774
or no wait.

What I meant to tell was that I have G-sync monitor but looks like speccy just reads it as standard G2460 ignoring the fact that it has the G-sync chipset.
>>
>>323922439

Monitors have profiles which you can save, anon. Seriously. Change the settings for one game, save, swap when you're done. How hard can it be
>>
>>323939916

They didn't look horrible in the screenshots. But in motion it was terrible. The DoF makes for some cool screens sometimes, but while it runs it's really jarring.
>>
>>323939859
Just like in movies right? Oh wait...
>>
>>323940051
>set up sweetfx for a game once, never bother with any switching again
vs
>switch profiles manually on the monitor every time you enter and exit a game

Gee, even if my monitor had such a feature, which it doesn't, I'd still not go for this retarded option.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-14 18-51-48.jpg (2MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-14 18-51-48.jpg
2MB, 2880x1620px
>>
>>323939465

DoF is by far the only effect i hate.

Maybe decent for a still, but sucks in motion and takes so damn much detail into blurriness.
>>
>>323940523
Fuckin ground textures. Mods when.
>>
>>323940071
Just
turn
it
off

Like, literally.
ENB? Press Shift + Enter, use the GUI and untick DoF. Doesn't get any easier.

Reshade? Open up the McFX.fx file, go to the DoF part and set Use DoF to 0.
Then again, it's useless as most presets are utter garbage anyway.
>>
File: dof.jpg (923KB, 1916x1868px) Image search: [Google]
dof.jpg
923KB, 1916x1868px
nothing to do with the sweetfx but just wanted to add to the dof discussion

top picure is without post processing and bottom is with "ultra".. whole idea of it was to hide shitty textures and stuff on consoles but now every game is full of post processing cinematicness.
>>
Anything to make the colors more vibrant.
Game itself still looks way brown
>>
>>323936869
Anon, are you still here
>>
File: file.png (195KB, 340x321px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
195KB, 340x321px
>>323935992
>>323936262
>>323936443

So it IS possible to make any game look like The Order. I can't wait until Yooka Laylee comes out and someone makes The Order for it, assuming Unity even supports it.

Fuck it, I should learn how to do this myself.
>>
>>323941462

i am.
>>
>>323941495
It is possible, you just need to know how to do it.

I consider my attempt in Metro 2033 and LL when TO came out a good one. I haven't ported the order preset to any other games as I just didn't feel like it would fit rightly. Even though my Dead Space preset is very similar, just swap the cold blue for warmer orange.

You don't need to even mess within Unity or the game-engine. You can do it through ReShade, which is what I used for Metro and what anyone who wants to do it nice and quick will use.

>>323941541
Well it's becuase I still want to help.
Got any questions?
By the way, match is over, we lost.
>>
>>323938615
Thanks for an actually useful answer.
>>323938325
You're a cunt
>>
>>323921987
is that murder charls girl?
>>
>>323941806
Thanks for the input, one of these days I'll sign up on some forum and ask for detailed help, when the day comes.
>>
File: TheOrder_1886_20150219160209.jpg (289KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
TheOrder_1886_20150219160209.jpg
289KB, 1920x800px
I'm feeling a bit of a salty musk in the air.
It's time for some Order in here.
>>
>>323941806

Wait can you upload or link to your Order-esque preset? That sounds fun as hell to experiment with.
>>
>>323942074
I think experimenting on your own is the best way to learn.

If you're looking for directions, take a look at the reshade forums (you'll find me there on a lucky day), the DeadEndThrills forums and if you're feeling dire NeoGaf.

A good game to get started with would be Fallout or Skyrim, as you'll find ENB easy to work with (especially Fallout as it's much simpler than Skyrim) and plenty of mods to work with, weather is easy to change with the console and you have the native freecam/timefreeze commands, that help a lot.

The option to pause the game, use freecam and start tweaking settings in-game using the ENB GUI is a wonderful thing to have. As learning how to edit in other games without proper timestop and freecam or that even rely on cheat engine tables to do that is harder, you also don't have the easy usable in-game GUI ENB has.

Look up some basic color theory tutorials and guides online, some basic photoshop guides for color correction and some of the effects (it will come on handy) like Curves, Levels, Saturation and Gamma/Contrast.

And then just go all out, try out any ideas you have. Want to make the image look warmer? Use maybe a palette or boost the saturation and tweak the curves and levels to get the desired result. Just keep trying out settings over and over and start to get familiar with all of the shaders and what they can do.

Look at actual photographies from professional photographers for inspiration too.

Look up some basic guides on framing and composition and your screenshots will improve massively. That with the graphics tweaks will make your screenshots look a lot better overall, and believe it or not, that helps with the shader tweaks as you have a clearer and easier to understand image that becomes faster and simpler to work with.

The bottom line is, just test it all out and keep on tweaking.
I promise you, you'll never be 100% satisfied with your settings.
>>
File: 1452180470500.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452180470500.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>323942182
>>
Is there anyway to make the ENB shadows in New Vegas not look like shit and glitch out on the terrain all the time?
>>
>>323942750
I uploaded it ages ago.
Let me upload the latest version of the presets to mega and I'll link it in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>323942785
Do you post in screenshot threads?
>>
>>323926521
This actually looks worse than the console version.
>>
>>323941806

I just have no idea of how to start. Simply download a SweetFX preset and tweak it myself?

Better use ReShade? Start with a game with built in options?
>>
>>323943187
>pic
Are you upscaling from 640x480?
>>
>>323921796
There's actually tech for one of the VR headsets in development that does basically this, since it reduces the resolution of everything you're not currently focused on to save on rendering
>>
>>323940886

Will ENB's ever work with the DX11 version of DS2?
>>
>>323932984
Because Rockstar can't make PC ports to save their lives. It's not GTAIV though, that was truly shit.
>>
>>323943110
Nah, be glad there are shadows at all
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 05_47_13_75.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 05_47_13_75.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>323917134
ENB
>>
File: 1350493829929.jpg (16KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
1350493829929.jpg
16KB, 295x300px
ENBs in GTA IV were dogshit, they only looked good in specific weathers.
The same is true in virtually every other game.

Skyrim is an exception because Skyrim can be extensively modded and its weather & lighting system can be revamped and normalized so ENBs can work consistently, this is why the good ENBs are based on and require weather/lighting mods like CoT, PW, NLA, ELFX etc.

Don't try to make ENBs work elsewhere, it's never gonna be good.
>>
>>323943636
> It's not GTAIV though, that was truly shit.

>mfw that one second stutter every second

Truly a nightmare, fixed it with the simple commandline.txt though, can't believe Rockstar never patched it themselves.
>>
File: FNV_export_07.jpg (780KB, 2860x1217px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_export_07.jpg
780KB, 2860x1217px
>>323943335
If you're completely lost even after reading >>323942785 I suggest you finding a preset you particularly like the looks of and start tweaking it to make it more to your liking. That way you already have some stuff set up for you to tweak instead of having to turn on shaders from zero which can be hard for a newcomer.

Download ReShade by the way, it already includes SweetFX 2.0 and has depthbuffer shaders like DoF, AO, lens flares, etc.

>>323943215
Not a lot, I hardly post anymore as I'm really busy lately between college, work and playing Battlefield.

This is the first time I post on /v/ in months.

>>323943498
No, ENB doesn't work right with DX11. Don't take it 100% but I recall Boris saying he would only support DX9.

The only version on enbdev.com is 0.257 and that's the one I use in DX9. I'm not sure, but I'll go ahead and say that it won't work.

>>323943380
Depth of field, it's downsampled from 1440p.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 05_47_53_22.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 05_47_53_22.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
>>323943774
No ENB. In vanilla looks blurry. With ENB looks everything more clear.
>>
File: 2016-01-12_00015.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_00015.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>323917134
ENB's are great when they're done well and subtle
>>
>>323943394
nice, is it the insane 4K+ one made for anyone but consumers?

still i expect it to take a few generations to start working flawlessly, since eye movements happen incredibly fast and in rapid succession, good to know it's being worked on though, had no idea someone would be crazy enough to implement this already, clever to use it for variable LOD+DoF
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 05_52_17_66.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 05_52_17_66.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>323943883
ENB
>>
>>323943878
Oh okay, honestly I think I recognize your stuff and I'm assuming you make sweetfx presets and the like?
>>
File: borderlands preset 2.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands preset 2.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>323944146
Sweet FX + Reshade make for some cool looking changes too
>>
>>323944213
>>323943883
>>323943774

Looks like fucking shit, stop posting your terrible pics
>>
File: 22511045824_a3d7251075_o.jpg (1022KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
22511045824_a3d7251075_o.jpg
1022KB, 1920x1080px
>>323943798
>ENBs in GTA IV were dogshit, they only looked good in specific weathers.
Disagree. No matter the weather, it still looked better than vanilla.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 05_52_36_82.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 05_52_36_82.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>323944213
No ENB.
>>
>>323944174
Eyetracking is getting pretty good, outside of the consume sphere, you can get very good eyetracking, within it's getting there.
>>
>>323944213
literally can't tell a difference, try taking it in the same spot
>>
>>323943774
>>323943883
>>323944213
>>323944335

I'm all for injectors but you are not making a good case here.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-14 23-01-34.jpg (2MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-14 23-01-34.jpg
2MB, 2880x1620px
>>323943883
>With ENB looks everything more clear

No, still looks like vaseline on screen.
>>
>>323944213
It's just brighter. Boris be slacking.
>>
File: rogame 2015-11-13 14-32-32-56.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rogame 2015-11-13 14-32-32-56.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>323944245
I do, also ENBs and ReShade presets, but I've gone silent for the past five to six months as I said I'm really busy lately and hardly find the time and motivation to upload stuff anymore, but I do keep making stuff.

By the way, here's the DL link for the Reshade presets:
https://mega.nz/#!g9YnHBRR!h51kXlfVJptfg231ivtiKbeLqTH2o917YtEItQ7RPyc
>>
File: ddda2016-01-1416-48-2v1s1l.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddda2016-01-1416-48-2v1s1l.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323944443
He must be a rookie.
>>
>>323944174
There was a demonstration video, if it was not completely fabricated then it's actually pretty good already, I'm trying to find it
>>
>>323944443
I almost wonder if he labeled the screenshots wrong just to troll people, considering one of the most common uses of ENB is to increase saturation and lessen any washed-out colors.

In the pics he labels "ENB", the colors look considerably more washed-out than the non-ENB version. I think he either mislabeled them, is trolling, or is simply using an utterly shit preset.
>>
>>323944564
What is your favorite AO in ReShade?
>>
File: ddda2016-01-1416-21-4i2soy.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddda2016-01-1416-21-4i2soy.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323944213
>>323944335
Looks the same to me.
>>
>>323944580
Yeah, you have to be a pro to make it look this bad.
>>
>>323944702
HBAO or SSGI with very specific settings.
But for performance SSAO still offers very good results.
>>
>>323944640
>>323944174
Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq09BTmjzRs
>>
>>323921129

The same reason you don't see mobile phone users begging for PC/console games.
>>
>>323944815
Y-You too... ??????
>>
File: 1451860696269.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451860696269.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>323943108
This game looks pretty amazing tbqh
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_06_29_52.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_06_29_52.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>323944335
ENB without DOF.
>>
>>323917134
>PCucks constantly whining about chromatic aberration like it killed their father and fucked their mother
>"OH BOY LET ME MOD IN MORE, WITH A SIDE ORDER OF EXTRA MOTION BLUR AND SATURATION!"

You people are the biggest fucking retards I swear.
>>
>>323944443
What's the difference between the injector and wrapped version? that's the one i'm using.
>>
>>323918537
I'm not shortsighted or wear glasses
>>
>>323945024
the best, fuck DoF, why would you want to blurry your game up

I just thought of the best ENB that will have 1 million views on youtube and 150,000 downloads-

>Bloom
>DoF
>Bokeh DoF on top of the DoF
>FXAA - Extra Strength
>Saturation 100%
>Contrast 10%
>>
>>323945034
Hey man, a lot of people use it for things like making Dark Souls 2 look more like DS1 with more saturated, vivid colors. You don't have to order a side of motion blur fries and an large chromabberation shake.
>>
>>323917134
>Thoughts on ENB filters, SweetFX, and Reshade?
Pretty much always utterly retarded, worthless or disgusting.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_11_56_57.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_11_56_57.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>323944580
Holy shit this looks awful. I'm a rookie, yeah, but damn what are you?

I prefer without DOF now. Don't know why didn't disabled it before, maybe i tested it indoor and saw not much difference.
>>
>>323945257
check check and check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCU862nVpJ0
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_14_14_03.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_14_14_03.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
>>323945257
Yeah, i know, just noticed. The etxtures pops out far better. The next step is to bring a bit more color.
>>
>see an ENB/sweetfx screenshot
>looks amazing
>try it in-game
>looks like ass

I'm looking at you Dark Souls and FNV.
>>
>>323946026
>looks like ass in motion

Welcome to ENB.
>>
>>323934393
7.5/10
would warn about wolves
>>
Generally you do not want DOF in Dragon's Dogma because you want maximum visibility, and you do not want anything that can cause frame drops because silky smooth 60 fps constant is the whole damn point of the port.
In addition, you have to make a compromise between making the world look ULTRA MOVIE REALISTIC and making the world look like the sprites which populate that world actually belong in it.
>>
Call me a newfag, but how does ENB work? I can just choose whatever settings I want or is it all preset? I don't want too much bloom.
>>
File: ddda2016-01-1416-53-0cbstw.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddda2016-01-1416-53-0cbstw.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>323945532
Didn't even make this. As a rookie, you have no ground to insult since your work is pretty bad.
Which is okay, it's expected from a rookie.

But this, this preset is the best thing I've seen so far. I need it so bad, it's amazing.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_20_36_36.jpg (665KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_20_36_36.jpg
665KB, 1920x1080px
>>323945746

Saturation at 2.0. Too much.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-18-35.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-18-35.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
ENB x Reshade

Keep in mind Reshade doesn't capture ingame brightness settings, so that is defined by the tonemap option, and enb has trouble capturing reshade settings in general. You guys are doing this quite wrong I hate to say, I have 16x af enabled in the nvidia control panel with ambient occlusion also enabled via enb.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_22_22_47.jpg (632KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_22_22_47.jpg
632KB, 1920x1080px
>>323946327
Saturation at 1.5. Better.
>>
>>323945532
>>323945746
This game's vegetation is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>323946595
You should see it in motion.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_25_20_86.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_25_20_86.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>323946303
Anon, that looks disgustingly blurred. How are your eyes?
>>
>>323944859
Fairly nice actually, looked natural.
>>
>>323946534
Color can definitely help improve visuals but it's important to not go overboard, a good combination for reshade is set your tonemap saturation to a negative value, say -200. From there set vibrance to 0.50 or more. It depends on the game but for stuff particularly devoid of color such as DDA it can be a great improvement.
>>
>>323946526
Damn i want that. What Reshade?
>>
>>323946303
That's horrid.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-17-47.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-17-47.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>323946791
Yeah, i agree. Sometimes i see screenshots from other games and it just looks like with more or less contrast. I'll keep testing everything (brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color balance, etc.) until i'm happy.
>>
>>323946909
This is amazing.
>>323946734
This is pretty good.
>>323946534
Getting better.
>>
>>323920604
DoF isn't motion blur, It's when the area out of the range of what is being focused on has been blurred, in some cases DoF is great for hiding bad lighting, bad aliasing, and bad textures that are in the distance. In other cases it can blur 70% of the screen and look bad.
>>
>>323946860
>>323946734
Same fagging this hard.
>>
>>323946909

I don't know how to feel about this. Need some dungeon video to convince me, because it just looks like too much unnecessary yellow all over the screen.
>>
>>323946595
Made for consoles. Jesus, if you notice, the vegetation moves depending how you move the camera, like in the threes in oblivion. Disgusting. I hoped they made different models for threes the first time i heard about the PC release, but oh well.

Thanks consoles.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-33-08.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-33-08.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323946830
It's mine combined with a tweaked version of another person's enb from /ddg/

https://www.mediafire.com/?4cv3whdf5602pu7

Here you go

Drop all the files inside your DDA installation folder

I do have lens enabled in enb, but you can disable it if you so choose.
>>
File: thinkbeforeposting.png (11KB, 706x198px) Image search: [Google]
thinkbeforeposting.png
11KB, 706x198px
>>323947595
You got that one wrong, anon.
>>
>>323947740
There's no yellow, I combined dpx and some blue gamma control to counter the games default tint. Not gonna make a video, use it if you want, your choice.
>>
>>323917134
post processing is shit. SHIT.
>>
>>323926684

Looks the same as when I play it on ps4.
>>
File: jiggly-laugh.jpg (42KB, 398x399px) Image search: [Google]
jiggly-laugh.jpg
42KB, 398x399px
>>323940039
>I have G-sync
>>
>>323947958
Heh, took you 3 minutes to shoop that.
>>
File: enb 2016_01_15 06_38_52_36.jpg (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_01_15 06_38_52_36.jpg
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>323947332
>Getting better.

Yeah, 1.5 sat is the setting i prefer. Jesus, it looks far better than >>323943774

How i didn't see this?
>>
>>323917134
It's the Super Eagle of modern games.
>>
>>323948147
You just need to look at the pixels :^).
>>
>>323948202
Go to sleep in the inn a bit and post some screens with a sunny weather.
>>
>>323944841
>>323944564

Modder anon, you still there? if so, what is your specs?
>>
>>323944859

That is what DoF should be, but a monitor cant know where you looking at, it becomes smeared shit.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-45-56.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-45-56.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>323944783
>>323944580
Less blur, but otherwise looks amazing
>>
>>323948583
Currently have an R9 380X and an i5 3570k @3.8 Ghz
>>
>>323933937
i think its that wet stone texture bethesda applies to everything. its appropriate for the argonians skin to look like that
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 06-51-11-20.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 06-51-11-20.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>323947810
Holy shit anon, thank you so much. I thought with both ENB and Reshade it would run like crap but i don't notice any changes and looks gorgeous.

Again, thank you. Now i'll have some fun tweaking it a bit.
>>
File: FalloutNV 2016-01-14 08-04-57.jpg (2MB, 2715x1527px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2016-01-14 08-04-57.jpg
2MB, 2715x1527px
>>323917134
It all depends on how you use them and what game you're using them for. For me, a little goes a long way.
>>
>>323949402
I should mention that you might see small block artifacts on clothing and hair occasionally, it's a side effect from the current AO with enb.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-55-09.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-55-09.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: es2MZFB.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
es2MZFB.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
Fallout 4 with personal reshade settings and some mods.
>>
File: ERKaGSZ.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ERKaGSZ.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>323949826
>>
It's still horribly boring with poor ai, right?
>>
>>323949402
Wow it's fucking nothing. All I see is slightly more saturation than this >>323948202
And your game looks worse than his.
>>
>>323944564
Thank you so much, I can't imagine I'll ever get lucky enough to stumble on such a great ENB set again.
>>
>>323949935
Yep, stay away from the game.
>>
File: 1409845057987.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1409845057987.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>323944859
can't wait for next gen headsets
>>
File: Dead Space 2015-08-30 21-44-45.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Space 2015-08-30 21-44-45.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>323946218
ENB itself a post-processing tool. When you go to Boris' horrible site, you'll pick the binary that corresponds with whatever game you're playing and you can either tweak the settings yourself or look for a preset. For games like Skyrim and New Vegas, many people will upload their presets onto the Nexus, so that's where I'd look. For other games, just give it a Google. I found this ReShade preset for Dead Space, which I think really benefits from it, by doing the latter.
>>
>>323949972
Thanks man, just remember to enjoy it.

I'll head to bed now, got to wake up early tomorrow.

See you around in about four months, next time I get off my ass and post again.
>>
File: FBIO2f6.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FBIO2f6.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>323949926
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-54-02.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-54-02.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Game looks so dreary with cloudy weather, hopefully someone can mod in some different cycles or DD2 will have dynamic weather.
>>
>>323949826
>>323949926
Nice instagram filters
>>
>>323949826
>>323949926
>>323950195
You got a lot of crushed blacks going on, if you're going for a darker look that's fine but you don't want loss of detail in your game.
>>
>>323948062
All post-processing? Do you even know what you're saying?
>>
File: 11223.gif (133KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
11223.gif
133KB, 497x501px
>>323950153
Goodbye Anon, take it easy.
I'll be watching out for your skillful posts.
>>
>>323950007
>>323948852
>>323944859

Hear me out. Doesnt that FaceRig software have eye detection?

What about someone join all those things together? where you look into the monitor, it focus a downsampled 4k, image. The "around" areas, 1080p, and the corners, a DoF effect?
>>
File: FNV_export_06.jpg (357KB, 2560x1227px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_export_06.jpg
357KB, 2560x1227px
>>323951016
I think I dropped an email adress somewhere in the readme files.
If you ever got a question, email it there.
Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll check my email for once.
>>
>>323951276
It's never going to work with a monitor. Let it go.
>>
File: 1419216756025.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1419216756025.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>Get to certain point in the game
>"Oh well, /v/ told me the game fakes ending, no worries
>It's true but I feel like I missed tons of stuff, never even met loli witch cause I was waiting for the quest to enter the forest
>Holy shit everything is fucked up
>These new enemies kick my ass better go fix it and go straight for the next quest
>Next Quest tells me I might not return but whatever, the game said that before
>It's actually the end after 60 hours

Did I miss like 80% of the game?
>>
>>323951767
There are quite a few missable quests, and if you got Dark Arisen Bitterback Island is a big portion of content. To get to BBI you get on the boat at the starter fishing town at nights. I would recommend be level ~80 which might require Everfall farming/grinding
>>
>>323951593
Hopefully I do, I'll try not to disturb you though.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-01-41-90.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-01-41-90.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>323948519
Noice. I was afraid it looked too dark at night but it's damn fair this way. Fair and intimidating.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-05-39-87.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-05-39-87.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>323952430
Day time.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-24-11-57.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-24-11-57.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>323949959

Probably because it wasn't a clear day but damn look now. Gorgeous indeed.
>>
File: gtavsweetfx.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gtavsweetfx.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>323952430
>>323952534
>>323952628
What are you capturing these screenshots with? They look awfully compressed.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-05-53-75.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-05-53-75.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>323952628

It looks so nice with this. Maybe i'll test with reduced saturation and see what's up, but i'm damn happy now.
>>
File: scr00299.jpg (671KB, 5000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scr00299.jpg
671KB, 5000x1080px
>>323952241
Pfft, disturb.
I'm just busy as in time just flies and I either feel like playing or dont feel like getting down an entire afternoon into this stuff. As far as answering questions I'm always up for it.

Just checked the file though, no email.

So use this one if you ever need it: [email protected]
>>
How well optimazed is the DD port? i might be able to downsample it.
>>
>>323952534
>>323952628
Anon it's still cloudy. Sleep some more.
>>
>>323951969
There's a ton of shit I feel like I missed.
Like, the Duke being randomly possessed for one quest or Mercedes returning never came up again.
I also never saw Julien again after letting him win the Duel.
Oh well, I'll have to find all of that out in New Game Plus.
>>
File: v3 without grading.jpg (2MB, 3836x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v3 without grading.jpg
2MB, 3836x1080px
http://imgur.com/a/8WJjE
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/macahq9n0pm34/Reshade
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-20-48-85.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-20-48-85.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>323952742
When i use PrtScr, it takes the screenshots for ENB only. I'm using FRAPS to take the screenshots so it also takes the Reshade settings.
>>
>>323952720
The fuck is wrong with Michael
>>
>>323920023
Games sell millions of copies on PC senpai. Otherwise, there wouldn't be more and more publishers including PC for their games.
>>
Anybody know where the save file is located and whether I'll be able throw it into the steam folder?
>>
>>323922918
Nice Amazon, I would give her a longer hairstyle however.
>>
>>323952865

Fraps sucks, but im not sure what is better.

if you have nvidia, you can try nvidia experience prtscr option or add it as a non steam game and use steam screen shot manager.
>>
What ENB setting effects saturation?
>>
Reposting, 'cus /ddg/ can't stop circle jerking long enough to answer a question about their generals game.

I want my pawn to be a support Mage, but I don't want him to fall behind in damage output during combat. Should I make his inclination Mitigator/Utilitarian or Mitigator/Medicant?

Does the third highest inclination play a role in his AI? Should I aim to have something like Mitigator/Utilitarian/Medicant?
>>
>>323929473
I seriously doubt online pawns work right now.
>>
>>323953065
appdata/roaming/steam/codex/367500

A Capcom guy said saves will probably work.

>>323953131
Fraps does not suck.
>nvidia experience prtscr option
u wot

>>323953146
If you can't develop shader code use sweetfx or reshade for that kind of tweaking.
>>
>>323953204
>I want my pawn to be a support Mage, but I don't want him to fall behind in damage output during combat.
Don't make your pawn a mage then.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 07-52-08.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 07-52-08.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323952865
Just use the reshade capture, it's a lossless png which you can just convert to high quality jpeg in photoshop. It's not perfect, but it looks a hell of a lot better than the method you are using.
>>
>>323953146
On the right side of the menu, one of the options with most settings. Saturation is between them, though it's very sensitive so watch out or it will destroy your eyes if a bad setting is put.
>>
>>323952762
Thanks, good thing I kept this tab opened before the archive.
I'll be sure to contact if I come across anything.
>>
>>323953328

My bad, doenst shadowplay have a screen shot function, i could swear it had
>>
>>323953406
What's the hotkey? in fraps i have F10 and for ENB is PtrScr.
>>
File: asscreed filter.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asscreed filter.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>323953568
I don't think so, I wish it did though.
>>
>>323953571
The download I provided should have reshade set up so it takes a screenshot when you prntscrn, it will most likely take an enb screenshot at the same time.
>>
How can i get a pawn to do springboard?
They won't set it up for anything

>>323917134
Ugly.
>>
File: 1448199425201.jpg (48KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1448199425201.jpg
48KB, 500x614px
>>323953385
Let me rephrase then, how can I make my pawn throw out heals and buffs but focus on combat? Which of the aforementioned inclinations would be most effective?
>>
ENB's are universally dogshit.

The problem is the people making them have no eye for aesthetics. I remember someone made an ENB for Moviebattles 2/Jedi Academy and the depth of field was so strong that anything down a hallway was blurred to shit.

>>323919195

4K monitor with SLI 980's here. ENB is trash.
>>
>>323927452

Those trees, what the fuck.
>>
My Pawn will be a Ranger.
Should it have Scather/MItigator or Scather/Challenger Inclination?
>>
File: 15848180254_0cf180457d_o.jpg (723KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
15848180254_0cf180457d_o.jpg
723KB, 1920x817px
>>323953926
You're a retard with no taste.
>>
>>323953926
Almost every game that had proper ENB support had a preset that made it look much better than vanilla. This is a fact. Just because there are a lot of people who can't make it look good doesn't mean it can't look good at all.

Anti ENB fags are retarded.
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-11 22-53-53-38.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-11 22-53-53-38.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>323954073
I really hate Skyrim. All those good ENBs wasted on a shitty looking game. Even modded, the actual game looks like garbage.

Also that ENB wasn't released and it's being rendered from an insane resolution, don't pretend your game looks like that. He isn't wrong because most ENBs do look like dogshit.

>>323954270
And honestly the majority of pro-ENB fags are usually more retarded because they actually install presets that make their game look worse than vanilla, or at least worse than some basic sweetfx.
>>
>Game is released on the 15th
>It's the 15th
>Game releases in 16 hours
xD
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-15 06-51-00.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-15 06-51-00.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>323953734
Damn my bad, didn't noticed the .png files. Here you have the same.
>>
>>323949935
>>323950000
ebin
>>
File: 14892828178_f690ce0230_o_alt.jpg (657KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
14892828178_f690ce0230_o_alt.jpg
657KB, 1920x810px
>>323954270
Anti ENB fags are the most retarded people I've seen here, the worst offense is that they actually think they got good taste but whenever I see their screenshots I can feel the vomit going up my neck.
>>
File: 1400472442180.jpg (29KB, 227x232px) Image search: [Google]
1400472442180.jpg
29KB, 227x232px
>>323952819
Anon, the cost is $500 each time i rest and i'm just starting.
>>
File: enb 2015_11_06 13_48_39_44.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enb 2015_11_06 13_48_39_44.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>323953926
Stop using trash presets
>>
>>323954504
There you go, looks much better.
>>
why isn't the game out?
>>
>>323954020
Pls respond, I am lost here.
>>
File: 16411604671_b000c87dd2_o.jpg (2MB, 2538x1080px) Image search: [Google]
16411604671_b000c87dd2_o.jpg
2MB, 2538x1080px
>>323954391
Is that your screenshot?
Looks like utter fucking dogshit.

PS: Anthemios did release his preset, and that image is only rendered at 4k then downsampled to 1920.
>>
Can I make a thick waifu in this game?
>>
File: 69cd3eb274be7c06c809693adb862fa9.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
69cd3eb274be7c06c809693adb862fa9.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
>>323954601
I can just imagine the faggot thinking he has good taste because he prefers vanilla
>>
>>323954830
aaah give me some blur doc
>>
File: DDDA 2016-01-10 06-31-08-98.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDDA 2016-01-10 06-31-08-98.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>323954601
And again the pro-ENB fag is posting a 'bullshot' image. The frame rate would be sub30 on an SLI 980ti system.

>>323954676
And this just looks janky, your water isn't even set up properly anon.

>>323954830
He released a lot of presets but not any of the ones he took screenshots with.
>>
>>323955020
It is actually hard to find an enb that looks worse than vanilla skyrim. You are grasping hard here, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 23709153976_541129280a_o.jpg (2MB, 3840x1632px) Image search: [Google]
23709153976_541129280a_o.jpg
2MB, 3840x1632px
>>323955020
That image is from TV ENB though. With a slight tweak to the palette.
He said so himself.

To you anti enb fags anything that looks good is a bullshot.
>>
File: GTA5 2016-01-15 10-53-12.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-01-15 10-53-12.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
GTA V with Reshade looks good. But you need to remove Chromatic Canceration first
>>
File: 271590_2016-01-14_00055.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_2016-01-14_00055.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
VisualV with SweetFX
>>
>>323955313
Looks like vanilla with slight desaturation
>>
>>323955020
Whatever you say, sir :^)
>>
>>323955241
You're showing your shit taste and ignoring what I said about sweetfx, why?

>>323955295
I have over a dozen TV ENBs and he made at least twice as many as that. Skyrim at 4k and higher with grass and ENB maxed out is the definition of a bullshot. It's not playable and never will be.

I'm not anti-ENB, apparently neither of you can even read.
>>
>>323954820
Did you pirate the game? All I can suggest is to experiment as much as possible at this point. Or to find some old forums or some such nonsense that might have a lingering discussion about inclinations.

Only thing I've been seeing around these threads is shaders and sliders.
>>
>>323955471
And it looks better while you're playing. When you toggle it in game it you'll see the difference
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.