[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2.4 live is diablo 3 finally good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>2.4 live
is diablo 3 finally good?
>>
>>323888508
how is it posible that you can play diablo 3 ont he console without internet but not on pc?
and why isint diablo3 pirated yet for single player
>>
>2016
>playing anything made by blizzkikes
>>
They fixed everything!
>>
>>323888561
at least you don't need to pay for mp game on pc.
>>
It's pretty fun to play for a few weeks
>>
ros made it good desu

console version is surprisingly fun with a friend as a couch game
>>
>play season
>hit cap
>hit 6-piece
>fill out off pieces
>GR max test
>try new build
>lower damage than cookie cutter x
>burn out and leave 'til the next big patch hypes you up
Repeat until jaded.
>>
>>323889131
This. Holy fuck. I love being the Demon Hunter while my friend is a Monk
>>
>>323888561
I dont know why but this game might aswell be a PS4 exclusive, shit on other platforms.
>>
so whats the class tier rankings now?
>>
>>323889537
Wizard, Barbarian(as support), Demon hunter are all in the top this season.

Demon hunter strafe build is apparently fucking ridiculous with the 2 +100% strafe hand crossbows and the 'hurr durr ancient items' set / mantle of channeling etc. The new set excels at picking off rift guardians in record time, and the older sets have been updated and are still quite good.

Wizard still suffers from 'okay sets to make up for relatively awful skills'. Firebirds is strong but still as fucking cancerous to play as it ever was (LOL LIGHT SHIT ON FIRE AND RUN AWAY LIKE A GIGGLING FAGGOT). Delseres is apparently very strong. Tal's is the 'speed farm' set. Vyrs is still goofy fucking horseshit.

Witchdoctor is ooga-booga tier in solo play (jade harvester is one of its better sets and it's apparently getting up to tier 80 solo without toooooo much difficulty). Has several viable builds.

Monk got nerfed pretty hard because of its support and static charge build shenanigans last season, and the reworked sets apparently aren't that great.

Crusader is... cursed as usual. No one plays them, no one knows what their fucking builds do, no one takes them into groups. I'm a bit biased, but I don't think any of the changes have made them relevent at all.

Don't barb unless you want to play solo or be a support bitch.
>>
is it me or the new area is small and empty as fuck, even worse than the previous new area? Am I missing something? I got on top of the tower and theres two corpses I cant interact with
>>
>>323890227
they fucked static monk?

...but why?
>>
>>323890227
Strafe build ain't shit. LoN set bonus getting reduced to +100% down from +800%. Impale/Multishot builds are both better anyways.
>>
>>323891351
Because it was way, way stronger than intended?

Like outputting several billion more damage per second than the next best build?

>>323891459
Strafe build is still powerful even with the LoN reductions.
>>
they'll fix everything in the next patch guys!!
>>
>>323891553
hmm i dont think thats a good enough reason
>>
>>323888508
RoS maid it pretty good, the patches are just further improvements, I am waiting for the season to start tomorrow, and thats when I'll start playing

>>323889537
they are all pretty good this time around imho, its not as unbalanced as it was previously, I intend to play as a crusader simply because his abilities look cool, and its the one class I havent played at all (well that and the witch doctor)

playing DH might be fun too, since they are adding a melee build, I think I'll just play several classes eventually, since they added so much shit to unlock for every class

the new locations are interesting too, actually pretty excited about this patch
>>
>>323891616
It was an extreme numerical outlier.

It alone was pushing rifts 20 levels higher than almost anything comparable.
>>
>>323888508
>still boring le cookie cutter build for every class
>no difficult even on hardcore the game is piss easy
>is dilabo 3 finally good
no
>>
>>323891731
i was kidding anon
>>
>>323891678
If you liked necromancer in d2, the witchdoctor is an outright better version. It's fun as fuck to play.
>>
>>323888508
It's ok. It's fun for a day or two every time they come out with anew patch but then gets boring again very quickly. I seriously don't understand how people can put so much time into it. They made it so you can hit max level AND gear up (to a very respectable level, not perfect gear but very good) in like 12-16 hours.
>>
>>323891787
necromancer was my favourite class, maybe I'll give the witch doctor a try eventually
>>
File: cruscrus.jpg (150KB, 1130x706px) Image search: [Google]
cruscrus.jpg
150KB, 1130x706px
>>323890227
>Crusader is... cursed as usual

Nigga fuck you
>>
File: 1424126926192.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1424126926192.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>have to wait a Y E A R to unlock more inventory space

just what the hell is going here? is the d3 server really that strained for resources?
>>
>>323891841
How do you level up that quickly?
>>
Does Season 5 start at 12am EST Friday morning?
>>
>>323891901
Adventure mode. Leveling up is a joke in Diablo 3. It takes like 8 hours tops if you are going slow. Then you do some caches and more adventure mode shenanigans for 4-10 more hours and you already have really good gear.
>>
>>323891841
>They made it so you can hit max level AND gear up (to a very respectable level, not perfect gear but very good) in like 12-16 hours.

they moved the goalpost basically, you no longer grind for levels or decent gear, its all about legendary gems, grifts, ancient items and now they are adding a lot of shit to unlock through the season journey stuff
>>
>>323891459
Where do I find builds and shit. I saw the impale build but multishot sounds lile more fun
>>
>>323891874
Excellent picture, but it doesn't make crusaders not shit.

I really wish I had a reason to play one, but they've been handled poorly for forever.
>>
>>323891901
Halls of agony 1-3 till 20 then kill leoric for the his crown and ruby it. Then run rifts or keep doing halls till 70

Craft weapons every time you unlock a new tier and at ~50 craft a level 60 weapon and roll reduced level requirement on it.
>>
>>323892006

levelling up in our group takes about 3 hours, the strategies change every year, this year might be faster.
>>
>>323892045
just play for a bit yourself anon, you'll figure it out, you see items drop with cool effects and then build your character around them

but if you must then just google it, DH main builds are the turret + beasts build, multishot build, natalyas infinite rain of vengeance build, and now apparently a melee build
>>
>>323892045

heres a quick cheat sheet for all the classes' builds and levelling guides

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sdWUjBqrnXc4nMTvc9G0onHCL1WY6XsF-avLsYOrmOM/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true
>>
>>323892098

>year

season* for some reason I always think of seasons as years
>>
>>323892098
>might be faster
>might
It's been getting easier every patch
I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually remove the levelling and every new character starts at 70
>>
>>323892254
I was wondering if there is a dedicated site that gathers all the builds
Last season I played with a group and got left behind because I tried some stuff for myself, which doesn't hold up for greater rifts. Every time I joined they were like okay back to normal rifts I guess
But I guess I should just google it, thanks
>>
>>323892435

its been pretty stable at around 3 hours for the past few seasons, they dont make it easier at all, just new strategies and exploits (kinda) are discovered. Unless you mean "leveling" paragon on a fresh 70, in which case yeah that gets easier every season.
>>
>>323888508

Why, is it free now?
>>
>>323889295
next season will bring class related achievements for cosmetic items. Nah wait it's Blizzard so nothing like that will happen.
>>
>>323892839
>class related achievements for cosmetic items

but that is exactly what they added in this patch senpai
>>
>>323892913
they did? I thought it were just new sets. didn't update yet.
>>
every time diablo 3 gets a patch:

>omg the game is so good now
>they fixed everything!
>based blizzard!

then two weeks later:

>why the fuck haven't blizzard fixed <whatever>
>jesus christ the bots are ruining this game
>fucking gabynator
>when's the next season coming out?
>>
>>323893057
yep, both through the journey system and by adding set rifts: basically when you complete a class set you can find a portal that leads into a dungeon designed specifically for that set, that dungeon has different rewards depending on the difficulty and includes those little banner things characters can now carry on their backs, new wings and other cosmetic shit
>>
really surprised they haven't launched a cosmetic cash shop like they did with wow yet.
>>
>>323888508
I still miss farming goblins 24/7 in act 2, in a group of 4 back when RMAH came out
>>
>See this thread
>feel like playing D2
>A 20 million year old game is $25

Blizzard are jew fucks.
>>
>>323893283

Pirate it

I'd feel no remorse pirating a 1 hour old blizz game.
>>
>>323893136
good step in the right direction then. now I just need a dozen more charslots.
>>
>>323889295
Every fucking time. Every fucking season. Fuck this game and fuck me for playing it.
>>
>>323892370
thank you m8
>>
>>323893117
>>323889295

whats wrong with going hard in a clicky looty game for 2 weeks every few months? I like the season system, keeps the game fresh.
>>
>>323893581
nah m80 you misunderstood me, I completely agree. I've been playing it on and off since release, it's just that the community is really predictable at this point. in two or three weeks there will be nothing but whine until season 6 and the next patch is announced.
>>
>>323892370

Witch Doctor is back? What happened?
>>
>>323893117
I honestly don't have a problem with this cycle. I get two weeks of enjoyment out of the game every major patch, that's more than I get out of most games.
>>
>>323893769

Oh, nevermind. Got confused by the presentation. WD still lags behind in solo. Nevermind. Still, been a long time since I've played Wizard.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.