[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
IF YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL, YOU'RE...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 49
File: malcolm4[1].jpg (10 KB, 340x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
malcolm4[1].jpg
10 KB, 340x255
IF YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL, YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR VIDEOGAMES!
>>
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM
>>
>>323775460
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG!
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>323775531
>>
>dad always thought I was trying to get out of school
>only believed me when my skin turned pale white
>>
>>323775531
AND YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>323775418
SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM

YOU KEEP ME HOME FROM SCHOOL TO KEEP THE OTHER KIDS FROM GETTING SICK

I CAN GIVE A NINTENDO THE FLU
>>
>>323775418
Well, it was right. Every Time I've tried playing video games when i was sick, I felt worse
>>
>>323775604
I share your pain

Also:
>you feel like you have to puke? Wait until after lunch
>you having irregular heart rythm? Nothing a little lunch can fix
Every fucking time.
>>
File: dirty.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dirty.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
>>323775671
>I CAN GIVE A NINTENDO THE FLU
>>
File: mooooom.jpg (42 KB, 476x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mooooom.jpg
42 KB, 476x468
>>323775418
But
>>
>>323776098
In my family it was always
>Have a shower and you'll feel better
>>
>too sick to go to school
>mum use to force me to do chores
>she's always home so I preferred going to school vomitting then staying home
>>
>>323776098
I fucking hate it when people try to diagnose you when they clearly don't fucking know what they're talking about. With my grandma it was always "you feel sick because you were sitting in front of the computer". Every single fucking time. It turned into a habit for me to never talk about feeling sick because someone would play the fucking pseudo-doctor and explain to me how watching television or playing a videogame is responsible for agonizing headaches or tummyaches.

You are throwing up?
>must be those computer games

Your head feels like it's about to explode?
>of course it's videogames

Your arm is broken?
>must be videogames
>>
>>323776284
Son of a bitch I got that too. Yeh some running water sure will fix my stomach problems, fucker.
>>
eh. Im not gonna fight it. Im faking. She knows I am, she's not dumb.
>>
>>323776284
I heard that a few times aswell.

>feeling like Im gonna vomit
>"take a shower and it will go away"
>hot water + nausea
>do the math
>>
>>323775418
I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL ALREADY

WHO ARE YOU, YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE MY MOTHER

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE

I'M CALLING THE POLICE
>>
File: wag.jpg (103 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wag.jpg
103 KB, 720x540
>tfw a virus makes you so scared your pants fall off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BrWVd74WTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GorGswNsbMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvo3LLDn5CY
>>
>>323776359
My step-dad always says I spend too much time at the computer because if I'm home I'm there. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm playing. I draw, do homework, watch movies, etc... but because all he does at a computer is play Facebook games, he thinks everyone does.

Of course, if enything happnes, he'll say it's because I was in the comptuer.
>>
File: ItsNotOK.png (539 KB, 594x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ItsNotOK.png
539 KB, 594x517
>>323775418
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
>>
>>323775418
>tfw mom never gave a shit and let me skip school whenever
>>
>tfw too sick to play video games

i just played for 15 minutes, realized i wasn't in the mood and stopped.
fuck this shit.
what the fuck am i gonna do all day?
>>
>>323776741
Lucky. By the time I reached middle school I was lucky if I could get the day off even if I was horrifically ill.
>>
>>323775418
>Sticking your head against a hot radiator for 5 minutes to fake a temperature

Never fucking worked but it didn't stop me trying.
>>
File: 1275957052040.jpg (14 KB, 336x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1275957052040.jpg
14 KB, 336x229
>huge headache
>coughing
>nose all stuffed up
>eyes all puffy and itchy
>can't sleep for the life of me
>turn on some vidya to take my mind off it
>mom comes home on lunch break to check on me
>throws a huge fit as if it was my plan all along to get sick just to play games and skip school
>>
File: Alas, Shigged.jpg (47 KB, 352x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Alas, Shigged.jpg
47 KB, 352x599
>>323777304
>>Sticking your head against a hot radiator for 5 minutes to fake a temperature
>>
File: 1452314594882.jpg (44 KB, 640x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452314594882.jpg
44 KB, 640x674
>>323776635
>I already am smart I'm going to 5th grade

Yeah, closed the video holy fuck I can't take it.
>>
>>323775418
That makes no sense.
The reason you stay home from school when you are sick is because of contagion. Not because you are "too sick" to do anything.
>>
>>323777372
Fucking this. What else am I supposed to do while I am incapacitated due to illness and yet incapable of falling asleep? Reading a book takes too much concentration. Watching TV is not distracting enough.
>>
>>
>tfw I was never sick
Feels good not to be a frail faggot.
>>
File: 1452367727041.gif (214 KB, 274x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452367727041.gif
214 KB, 274x249
>>323775604
I feel you man.
>feel like shit
>tell my mother
>thousands of questions trying to prove that I'm lying
>"as soon as you go on with your daily routine you'll feel better"
>>
>>323777467
>Hes never been too sick to function

When you're REALLY sick, you don't even wanna play vidya, let alone go to school.
>>
>>323776635
oh gee.
rapist in the making.
>>
>faked sickness all the time to play vidya
>realized as I turned on the console that I didn't want to play vidya
Maybe I just knew vidya would dry up years from then.
>>
>not getting regularly vaccinated
>>
>>323775418
This leads me to realize that in my 26 years on this planet I've never once missed school or work for being sick.
I was seldom ill, and when I was I wouldn't admit it out of some misguided machismo, and even if I would admit it I'd still go and pretend its nothing.
I actually still do that when I get hurt fixing shit up, oh, that cut is nothing, I'll be fine, just let it bleed for a minute.
I think I may be overcompensating for my very non-masculine hobbies and appearance by acting as tough as possible. Its working, too, since people now consider me a rough manly man, and I am afraid of slipping up and revealing the sissy truth.

Also I played some of Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition today, it really is WORSE than the original game with fan made patches and mods. They should have just made it compatible with modern systems, wide screen and fix the fonts, everything else is either unnecessary or badly done.
>>
>>323777717
You probably shouldn't have said that.

Because now I'm jealous.
>>
>>323777574
>>323775604
You have no fucking idea
>stomach feels like absolute shit
>huge amount of pain
>tell my mum
>Stop lying and go get ready
>On the way to school tell her again
>It will go away when you get to school, don't worry
>getting progressively worse throughout the day
>teachers call her
>she says to have me run around for a bit then hangs up
>its gotten to the point where i couldn't fucking walk without feeling tremendous stabbing pains in my gut
>mum picks me up
>Fine I will take you to the doctor
>Had severe appendicitis
Fucking horrible, of course after then anytime I got sick she used the excuse "You cant get appendicitis twice"
>>
Never had this issue. Granted, I was rarely ever sick enough to be confined to bed, a fact that upset my brothers who would argue that I couldn't be sick if I was able to sit up and play games. Our mother merely insisted that staying home was still for the best since it meant not spreading whatever I had to other kids.
>>
>>323777641

>not just having superior genes

Get dead, subhuman
>>
>>323777717
I am the same and I beat Baldurs Gate EE about a month ago.

I once walked around with an ingrown toenail for like 6 months before I finally went to the hospital.
>>
>>323777576

Stop eating shit, then
>>
>>323778187

I did this too, I basically kept my left foot at a 45 degree angle all the time because that was the only way I could get it to not hurt like fuck.
>>
>>323776979
>what the fuck am i gonna do all day?
take a nap
>>
>>323778187
I've had to get several ingrown toenails removed, all of which were on my big toe. I kept getting them because I would always chew my toenails.
The first two times I had some shitty Indian doctor who numbed my toe by jamming the needle straight into the front of my toe horizontally.
>>
That show sucked ass.
>>
>>323777641
>vaccines
This shit causes diseases you fucking faggot


I remember one time the whole class got vaccinated and I refused
>next day arrives
Shit tons of people from my class absent that day because they got fucking sick

Vaccines are bullshit
>>
>>323778485
nice b8 faggot
here have a (You)
>>
>>323778459
I've had that procedure done 4 times, (genetics) the most recent they killed the nailbed, so it won't grow in on that side again.

The actual numbing hurts like a motherfucker, the medicine burns when they inject it. Though I have no doubts your indian doctor was incompetent, the numbing is generally a painful process, unless they spray you with that chemical cold shit, then it's not too bad.
>>
File: 1435165754227.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435165754227.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
life is unfair...
>>
File: 1451588544300.jpg (135 KB, 587x883) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451588544300.jpg
135 KB, 587x883
>mfw I was a big boy
>at 13-14 I had my growth spurt
>at 14 i was a big guy for her
>she would tell me to go to school but i would grab her arm and threaten her
>she divorced when i was 12 so i was the king of the house untill i was 16
>when she found a new man we had already gotten into the habit of letting me do what i wanted

Feels great.
>>
>>323778552
>vaccines are bullshit
>polio
>diptheria
>hep a
>hep b
>mumps
>measels
>pertussis
>rubella
>small pox
>tetanus
would like to have a word
>>
>>323778929
>responding
>>
File: ANON.jpg (38 KB, 340x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ANON.jpg
38 KB, 340x255
IF YOU'RE TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL IT'S BACK TO FALLOUT 4
>>
>>323778929

Some people are genetically strong, anon. And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.

Also, doesn't help the government was making mandatory vaccines treating unspecified "ailments" years ago and just giving shots to kids all over the country.
>>
>>323778885
>new man
You weren't slammin' that puss?
>>
File: 1452478437751.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452478437751.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>323779052
>pseudoscience
lol
>>
>>323779052
>I'm a special snowflake with good genes mommy said!
You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>323779107

That's not pseudoscience, it's plain fact. Some people have better immunities than others.

And they were giving shots to kids for unspecified reasons during the 50s, stay wrong, kiddo
>>
>>323779052
>Also, doesn't help the government was making mandatory vaccines treating unspecified "ailments" years ago and just giving shots to kids all over the country.
inb4 "you're all just cia puppets"
>>
>>323777534

If anyone is curious, this is from NAZCA

NAZCA
>>
File: 1449615233986.jpg (574 KB, 587x978) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449615233986.jpg
574 KB, 587x978
>>323779107
So genetics AND gender don't exist and are pseudoscience

Good to know what page liberals are on.
>>
>>323779052
Yeah, it's a shame all these fucking disease are being cured throughout the 20th century and the government is being proactive about controlling new ones.

Raise your family in a 3rd world shit hole if you want to take advantage of your "strong constitution". You might pass the polio skill check if it's high enough.
>>
>>323779175

Not even remotely close to what I said. But please, ignore my point because you can't handle the thought of something that's scientifically proven
>>
I always fucking hated this argument, since they're the ones who are always drilling into your head that video games are just mindless timekillers that barely require more energy than sleeping.
>>
>>323775418
I fucking hated Malcolm for the stupidity of certain characters and this fucking bitch.
I can't understand why everyone loves it.
>>
File: 1417645882663.jpg (19 KB, 474x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417645882663.jpg
19 KB, 474x351
>>323777576
Remember laughing at the swine flu shit going about until I actually caught the thing. Everything was standard for the first couple of days but the time afterwards where I'd normally be recovering was fucking dire, and lasted for weeks.

Never been that run down before.
>>
File: 1452477628294.jpg (25 KB, 276x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452477628294.jpg
25 KB, 276x276
>>323779183
>>323779227
>And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.
>seriously believing this malarky
>>
>>323779052
>Some people are genetically strong, anon. And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.
Do you even know how vaccines work? Or what they are?
>>
>>323779190

Nice projection. My father literally was given shots over the course of several months as a kid, before winding up sick after several inoculations. Nobody said what they were for, but clearly it was some horseshit
>>
>tfw developed a short-lived sexual relationship with my mom during high school
>tfw played ff10 after getting a handjob from her

havent been able to keep in contact after I moved out. too awkward.
>>
>>323775418
your mom just tried to give you a future in which you can afford videogames

if only you could see it
>>
File: 1446442696652.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446442696652.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
>>323779274
You were probably never a poor suburban child.

Malcom nails almost everything about being in a dysfunctional family in the 90's.
>>
>>323779327
>My father literally was given shots over the course of several months as a kid, before winding up sick
HOLY SHIT ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE?
WOW!
>>
>>323779301

Medicines can interfere with your body just as any illness, you dildo. Do YOU have any understanding how medicinal treatments can work?
>>
>>323779052
>And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.
No, your high CON score will make a vaccine even less dangerous since it's a small weak sample of the virus.
>>
>>323779327
That would mean your father actually had a weak immune system, when weak people get vaccines they get ill for a while because vaccines are a shit version of the disease, it's normal for that to happen.

If he cried so much for vaccines the fucker would have died with the actual disease.
>>
>>323779385

>I don't believe you, so you're wrong!

Solid logic there, scamp.
>>
File: 03.png (275 KB, 1073x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03.png
275 KB, 1073x1600
>>323775418
shut up mommy, now spread your legs
>>
>>323779274
Because it was well-written and acted and struck a true chord with suburban families in the late 90's/early 00's.
>>
>>323776359
I have IBS for years and my dumbass family still think they know better and know how to "cure" it (even though the doctor doesn't).

>anon exercise more!
>anon eat more vegetables!
>anon sleep earlier!
>>
>>323779448

No, they overdid with the injections in such a rapid succession
>>
>>323779372
>Malcom nails almost everything about being in a dysfunctional family in the 90's.
The guy you're replying to was probably born after Malcolm ended.
>>
>>323779451
I never said I don't believe your dad got sick, retard. You clearly don't know what anecdotal evidence is.
>>
>>323775418
what a bitch. she's a huge killyjoy
>>
>>323779052
>claims having good genes
>has the brain of a caveman

Not today, Sonny.
>>
>>323779372
>>323779468
could be, I never lived in big cities but I was surrounded with pretty ok people and my parents are pretty good. I'm also not american so that may be a reason I can't understand it.
It just made me so angry that they were so fucking stupid and ruined everything.
>>
>>323779547
>>
File: 1325295198000.png (6 KB, 493x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325295198000.png
6 KB, 493x402
>>323779397
Vaccines aren't medicines retard, they are death or weak versions of viruses/bacteria.

Getting sick on your own is not different from getting a vaccine, is the exact same process but with the vaccine is a shit version so your body has less struggle fighting it.
>>
>not knowing that resting and staying in bed helps you recover faster
>2015+1
>>
File: v.jpg (3 KB, 127x59) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v.jpg
3 KB, 127x59
sums up every thread on /v/
>>
>>323779571
>filename
If anything, hate him for dressing up as a woman and stealing a proper father figure from those children.
>>
>>323779641
>oh no, people post more than once
>>
>>323779547
Oh
>>
File: 1452552777677.gif (318 KB, 325x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452552777677.gif
318 KB, 325x223
All of you anons are RIDICULOUSLY stupid. The reason you aren't supposed to go to school when your sick is so you won't pass your virus to other people. The reason your mother's wouldn't let you play video games when you are sick is because she didn't want you to pass your virus to you computer or console... Would you have really wanted it to crash and not play games again? Didn't think so. Now call your mother and thank her you piece of shit
>>
>>323779575

>nah, you're stupid

Whatever you say, kiddo. Not like I'm flaunting superiority or any such thing.
>>
>>323779579
>I'm not American
>I don't see the appeal of an American show portraying an American family
I guess you're retarded, too
>>
>>323775418
fuck you mom, it's a snow day

>tfw too old and NEET to appreciate snow days anymore

well at least they're still comfy
>>
>never ever get sick enough to stay home
it's alright though because school was fun
>>
File: rp.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rp.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>323779709
>Not like I'm flaunting superiority or any such thing.
No, actually it's worse. You're wrong and you're going to be wrong at other people and they might think you're right.
>>
>>323779604

They're medicinal treatments, retard. I never said they were actual medicines, but vaccines are a treatment.
>>
When I was sick my mom confiscated my video games.
>>
>>323779809

>you're wrong because I say so

How so? Good genes are an actual thing, sport. Some people are built sturdier than others, just a fact of life.
>>
File: !.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
!.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>its an alaska episode
>>
>>323779810
Yes, how does that changes anything? The point of vaccines is to give you a shit version of a pathogen so you develop antibodies against them.

Getting a vaccine is the same as getting sick on your own.
>>
File: 1441229348009.png (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441229348009.png
194 KB, 500x375
>>323779227
>I was just thinking of this exact image
>>
>>323776248
jej
>>
>>323779863
having good genes means a weakened virus wouldn't fuck your shit up. Stop saying this as if it's an argument.
>>
She is hawt mom mates want to give her a facial and rub it over her face with my throbbing boner
>>
>>323779810
Vaccines are a preventative measure. Like wearing warm clothes on a cold day to defend against getting a cold or wearing one of those gook masks.
>>
>>323779906

Not exactly, you're not being set up to get sick, just be given a "taste" of the illness so your body builds a resistance. It doesn't change the fact that some people don't take to vaccinations that well.
>>
>>323779227
I love when retards on /v/ take bait seriously.
And then when other retards take that bait seriously.
And you end up forming this huge chain of bait laying and taking.
>>
>>323779052
Some people are memetically strong, anon.
>>
>>323779952

Because some treatments are more then just being fucking weakened viruses you dense shit.
>>
>>323779982
>writes like an indian
>spelled throbbing too well to be indian

What are you?
>>
>>323780032
>some people don't take to vaccinations that well.
And said people would have it worse with the actual thing, side effects of vaccines are the wort argument against them since is expected to happen in some people.
>>
>>323775418
>People's parents didn't have fucking jobs to go to and could be around to enforce their dumb bullshit.
>>
>>323779052
>being anti-vaccine
Literally a plague on society
>>
>>323778742
Frankie Muniz was god awful and the mothers voice was annoying. But if you enjoy shitty things then I guess that's your right
>>
what's with all the /pol/-like derailing lately?

vaccine conspiracy and hardcore right-wing bullshit.

if you post on /pol/ there should be some sort of lockout from any other board for 1 week.
>>
>>323780090
The only treatments that are weakened pathogens are vaccines dipshit.
>>
File: 1404407676446.gif (407 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404407676446.gif
407 KB, 500x281
>you always wanted to fuck lois but didn't know why.
>>
>>323780090
>some treatments
We're talking about vaccines. What treatments are you talking about. Let's deep dick the depths of your opinion. Lay it out. My mouth is open. I'm ready.
>>
>>323780090
Well then faggot, tell us what vaccines are not actually vaccines and are something else.
>>
>>323780116
Plague on humanity more like. Anti-Vaccine fags may bring back bigger stronger versions of extinct diseases like polio that they can't vaccine against.
>>
File: 1451898843211.gif (560 KB, 300x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451898843211.gif
560 KB, 300x203
>Mom let me stay home and play video games when ever I wanted
Explains my shitty job, apartment, lack of education.
>>
>>323777717
Whats the sissy truth
>>
>>323779372
Is that a bear or dog
>>
>>323779052
>And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.
How does that work? Why am I even responding to this?
>>
>Eat breakfast
>Instantly feel ill
>"Just see how you feel later"
>End up shitting myself at school

Thanks mum.
>>
>>323780241
That the cut on my finger hurts and I care about it, and that the cold weather does indeed cause harm to my lips, and I mind it.
Nothing deviant, you silly goose.
>>
>>323780302
Should've had toast instead of Indian
>>
>Feel like utter shit but not vomiting.
>Take some pain killers and get the school to ring home after the first class
I never ever got the school to ring home, even if I was dying of the plague I would still be too pussy to go the office and ask.
Something would have to be flying out of one end for me to stay home.
>>
>Used to skip school a lot
>Mum always knew I wasn't sick
>Still let me stay

Good times
>>
>>323779372
>Malcom nails almost everything about being in a dysfunctional family in the 90's.
I turned 5 in 2000 and my family usually gets along well. Maybe that's why I don't get it?
>>
>>323780232
>yfw my mum used to do this for my younger brother.
>yfw we shared the same Japanese teacher.
>yfw she always asked what happened to otouto-kun (yes, she actually called him that).
>yfw I always told her that he has a cold.
>>
File: rainy gondola.jpg (150 KB, 958x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rainy gondola.jpg
150 KB, 958x960
>>323780316
>Nothing deviant, you silly goose.

He can't even be honest to us, his real friends, who want him to be happy and comfortable and in a dress showing us his ass if that's what he really wants.
>>
File: 1447485244154.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447485244154.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
How often did you people play sick that your parents actually did this shit? Or where your parents really that fucked in the head?
>>
File: 1442788027740.jpg (22 KB, 540x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442788027740.jpg
22 KB, 540x527
>>323779052
>Some people are genetically strong, anon. And when you're strong, vaccines are just going to fuck up your constitution.
>>
>>323780423
>>Malcom nails almost everything about being in a dysfunctional family in the 90's.
>I turned 5 in 2000 and my family usually gets along well. Maybe that's why I don't get it?
I feel the same way about the abnormally high rate of domestic abuse in every /v/ sleepover thread.
>>
> Wake up
> Can't take shit
> Can't take shit after breakfast
> Sudden bowel movements in buss
> 1 hour trip to destination
> Try to not shit myself

Every damn day
>>
>>323777983
Who the fuck are these shit parents? Holy fuck how can you care so little for your child's welfare
>>
but not sick enough to make shitty fucking summaries for a boring fucking subject
>>
>>323780423
>Maybe that's why I don't get it?
You didn't need a dysfunctional family to watch or enjoy it.
>>
Sure, sounds good Mom!
What's that, you have to go to work now?
Okay, I won't play any games while you're gone for eight hours! I promise.
divorced parent feels
>>
>>323780481
My mother was a nurse, she knew right away if you were faking and could gauge if you were sick enough to stay at home.
>>
>>323779052
Fucking antivaxers are truly the most retarded and damaging of all conspiracists. Hope you get tetanus you retard
>>
Never had too much of problem with this. hell one time I missed the bus and my mom just told me to stay home for the day. She was in bed and didnt feel like driving me.
>>
>>323780571
>dad loves me so much, he bought me this video game
>oh, you will buy me two because you love me more? wait till i tell dad!

2ez
>>
File: 1407790773001.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407790773001.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>tfw eldest sibling by several years

>grow up
>my parents are occasionally hitler, this annoys me sometimes

>watching my younger sibling grow up
>HOLY FUCK MY PARENTS AREN'T HITLER ENOUGH JESUS CHRIST GAS THE LITTLE KIKE ALREADY
>>
>>323780698
Doesn't work when Dad moves 3,000 miles away and your Mom blocks all contact with him through court orders.
>>
>>323776284
You ungrateful shit, taking a shower for nausea, fever, or stuffed up nose works.
>>
File: Not Now My Son.gif (1 MB, 375x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not Now My Son.gif
1 MB, 375x210
>>323780598
Did she ever use an anal thermometer for accuracy and speed?

Did she perform semi regular semen collection to reduce your risk of prostate cancer?
>>
>>323780801
Sipping ice cold water is the best thing for nausea.
>>
>>323780784
People who deny their children access to the other parent when the other parent did nothing criminally wrong are scum of the earth, truly.
>>
>this is a rule in my house
>stay home from school anyway and fake being sick

Fuck school. Its actually not that bad but it was so boring and felt like a waste of time a lot of the time. I had a 40% attendance rate at highschool and just barely passed. Half of the reason is because my school wanted a 100% graduation rate and I was the last one to not pass.

I was only failing one class to start, though.

tl;dr- Fuck school DAD
>>
>>323775418

/v/ is so full of underage retards thet they still live with theyr moms xD
>>
>>323780759
I know that feel too well.
My parents had a new kid when I was 20, and the little princess gets everything handed to her on a silver platter, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>323780759
As the oldest of four i know this feel aswell
>>
File: u wot son.jpg (29 KB, 450x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u wot son.jpg
29 KB, 450x351
>>323780759

Mah nigga.

It pisses me off how hard they were on me, yet he's their little fucking prince REEEEEE.

I even did well in school, did all that social shit - he just plays vidya all day and has little friends yet I'm the one who takes the shit.
>>
>>323780801
Sucking on a slice of lemon helps with nausea
>>
>>323780876
You were their beautiful little fuck up and your sister is the good one they'll actually try with.
>>
>>323780531
American health care is expensive bro
>>
Trump told me that vaccines cause autism. Is that true?
>>
>>323780531
Parents
>muh kiddos edumication
>>
>>323780531

American healthcare system to thank for that.
>>
>>323780101
English italian my good man! Give us a shout anytime brew!
>>
>>323780925
>I even did well in school, did all that social shit - he just plays vidya all day and has little friends yet I'm the one who takes the shit.

Your parents actually care about you the most. They just don't want you to get cocky and the resentment ensures you'll always be working hard for any recognition from them. They sacrificed your brother to ensure you turned out strong.
>>
>>323780870

Same

Here's a blog post

I never went to school mondays or fridays (videogames) and flunked 9th grade.

So they put me in alternative school, where I did all of my schoolwork off of a website.

I'd basically fly through a semester of a subject in a day, and spend the rest of the week looking up interesting shit on wikipedia.

When it came time to take state mandated tests at normal school, I got some of the highest marks in the district, including the highest grade in US history.

Graduated on time with diploma and everything.

High-school is honestly fucking terrible, although i regret missing out on the social aspects
>>
>Dad I'm ill, not going into school today
>"Ok"

Feels good man
>>
>>323780869
Not him, but let's say the other parent DID do something criminally wrong (for example, having dropped you on the head when you were a baby)
>>
>>323780898
>>323780876
>>323780759
At least you're not the eldest AND your dad is an only child.

Y'know how they say the only people who fantasize about having younger sisters are the ones who don't have it?

Yeah, my dad would lecture us about how we shouldn't be fighting since we're siblings if we so much as raise our voices at each other. And comment how nice having a brother must be whenever we spend any amount of time together.

It's for a similar reason I believe my dad was way too soft on my brother during his edgy phase.

I mean, he means well. But it gets annoying.
>>
File: 1434491667646.png (184 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434491667646.png
184 KB, 500x375
>tfw slowly getting the same migraines and allergies that my mom has
t-thanks mom genes
>>
>>323781079

I know they care about me, but I can barely play vidya at all - it pisses me off.

It's not like I'm going to ruin myself with it, I already have a fucking degree.

I'd just like to enjoy myself a bit more.
>>
>>323781079
Yeah this is kinda true

>>323780876
It's also partially they feel pressure to try hard with their first and eventually just not care enough for micromanaging round 2 as much
>>
>>323781167
>too much love, understanding, and patience
Someone call CPS
>>
>>323780973
Not true, she's fucking retarded, and I always did well at school.
Her older sister still lives at home and gets the same treatment, despite failing everything, and she never even shows any attempt at following my parents' rules or listen to their wishes and wants.
Now I've moved to another country, and suddenly my mom is furious with me for leaving them. Fuck you, mom.
>>
>>323781294
>>323781167
>>323780876
>>323780925

There's a trend here.
>>
>>323781271
I know. But it's the only contribution I can give to this thread.
>>
File: withspeedlines.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
withspeedlines.png
1 MB, 960x960
>>323781087
That's pretty sweet. I feel like I am a pretty well read and reasonable individual, I just really felt like school was not for me. Half of it is just the pace is so slow. It did help me learn critical thinking and how to think logically though. And I am sure it is hard to develop a wide spread and effective curriculum.

I only want to school for friends, honestly. And the days I did go I felt special because people noticed I was there. Anyway. Enough of a literal blog post.
>>
>>323781342
Any psychfags here to opine?
>>
>>323781232
>mom genes
Fuck you, I shouldn't be laughing right now.
>>
>>323775418
>ONLY ONE HOUR OF VIDEO GAMES A DAY

>TIMES UP GET OFF

>SEE HOW MAD YOU ARE, SEE, VIDEO GAMES CAUSE VIOLENCE, THIS IS WHY YOU ONLY GET ONE HOUR A DAY
>>
>>323780759
It's just how parents generally are. They are strict and way less likely to allow wiggleroom with the first child because they have all these hopes and dreams for it.

Then by the second kid pops out most are like "Eh, fuck it, I can't be arsed with it".

I used to sell bread and whatnot and we usually gave out free samples. It was VERY easy to tell if a baby was their first born or not depending on whether they allowed 'em to eat the sample.

Could be worse though. My parents divorced and my Stepmother is a control freak and clearly never liked the fact that I was someone else's child, meaning I was the one that did most of the gardenwork (Big garden, remove weed and cut the grass and then collect the grass), vaccum the whole house (Three stories high) and she had me living in the basement.

No seriously, my room was in the fucking basement and she gave me a pissed look whenever I dared to come up. I was never allowed to be at the computer either and me playing videogames at all was something she hated as well.

Plenty of verbal abuse and even some physical abuse because I was of course the main source of venting her anger since she was stressed a lot.

I've moved out of course, but you know what REALLY fucking infuriates me? The garden is fucking unkempt and lots of weeds in the bushes. She literally stopped fucking taking care of it and never bothered letting her own children do it, so it felt like I did all that shit only because she hated me,
>>
>>323781583
>She literally stopped fucking taking care of it and never bothered letting her own children do it, so it felt like I did all that shit only because she hated me,
But anon. She gave you character.
>>
Are you guys me. I had a very bad ingrown toenail and had to get the whole bigtoe nail removed. I played Shadowgate on the NES for a week.
>>
>>323781580
I only got 30min. So naturally I ran all the way home every day, to get there before my parents, in order to play as much as possible before the got back.

But really, 30 min. You can't even find the next savepoint in half an hour of play, fuckers.
Meanwhile, dad spends days playing CivII.
>>
>>323781695
The only thing she gave me was insecurity issues and failure at school since I just grew tired and ended up dropping the last year of school.

Not even a case of lazy, I always had good grades, but when the only feedback you get at home is negative, being told repeatedly how stupid and retarded you are and how lazy you are, it kind of gets hard to really keep up a positive attitude and energy.

It certainly has helped me take on a very pessimistic view of those older than me (30 now), because I now realize what a fucking bunch of lazy assholes most older parents are, that got every fucking thing handed on a silver platter when the economy was good and school was piss easy; then whines about others being lazy while they fucking laze at the couch watching TV.
>>
>>323776248
underrated post
>>
>>323781580

>play video games
>NO YOU SHOULD GO OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE IS GOOD
>I go out with my friends on Fridays and weekends, and do sports practice Monday, Wednesday and Friday
>NO YOU MUST GO OUTSIDE ALL THE TIME


reeeee.
>>
>>323782129
Oh shit son. I smell a boomer hate thread.
>>
File: Fetal Pepe.png (107 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fetal Pepe.png
107 KB, 499x499
>>323782165
>friends
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>323782129

I just ignored them and they began to stop when I was doing well.

The shitting completely ended when I finished uni with the highest grade - and the last year I spent there was enjoyable, now I've moved out though.
>>
>>323782230

What's not to hate about boomers.
>>
>>323779571
That pom pom tree is awesome. I can respect this woman.
>>
>Sick for a long time
>Parents think I am faking it because I dislike school
>start sending me to school anyway
>Vomit blood and pass out on my desk
>Wake up in hospital
>Turns out I have this disease
>Doctors ask my parents if I had any signs of this disease coming up and almost killing me
>"N-no, nothing doctor..."

Thanks Mom and dad.
>>
>>323782165
I'd just respond with "Okay, I'll go outside all the time, but don't cry to the mayor when I don't come return."
>>
>>323782260
Thing is, she didn't ever stop, it wasn't about how well I was in school, it was just about me not being her son but rather some stranger invading her home.

I'm just glad I at least have moved out and we're on friendly terms now, despite the fact that most probably wouldn't forgive her if they were in my shoes.
>>
>>323780983
I'm Australian, it's literally free for anything ever that I could go to the doctor for, yet my mother still did this.
Most parebts hate their children, and will usually assume they're lying about anything, after all, it's YOUR fault mummy's sad and bitter and unfulfilled, and had to give up on all of her dreams
>>
>>
>>323782486
Loch?
>>
>>323781428
euphoric
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>323776248
>>
>>323782532
Why the fuck does some women do this? I mean I haven't heard of men doing it, but feel fre to prove me wrong so I can at least take some comfort in it being an asshole kind of thing rather than bitch kind of thing exclusive to women.
>>
>>323782441

That was the exact same as me, I just ignored it and got on with my shit.
>>
>>323775531
4u
>>
>>323782532

If this is true, what fucking bitch, holy fuck I'm seething.
>>
>>323782435
> "Okay, I'll go outside all the time, but don't cry to the mayor when I don't come return."

I hope they realized you was having a stroke.
>>
>>323782992
Or Southern.
>>
>>323778552
That shit is normal since they inject you virus in first place!
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 415679



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.