[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the Soul series wrapping up would you like to see From

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: 1451680129049.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451680129049.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
With the Soul series wrapping up would you like to see From work on next?
>>
>>323683639
The best thing would be they should just close the studio.
Fromsoft is already worse than Ubisoft in terms of fucking with fans and making shitty rehashs.
>>
File: I said Im fine bitch.jpg (27KB, 468x363px) Image search: [Google]
I said Im fine bitch.jpg
27KB, 468x363px
>>323684157
Whoa. So much bait right at the beginning
>>
More fucking Armored Core
>>
Something new that I don't know I want yet.
>>
more souls because nobody will make a game better than the souls series, not even from.
>>
>>323683639

King's Field, Souls style.
>>
new IP
>>
>>323684742
this
>>
>>323683639

I'd very much like a new Tenchu game.

Hub based structure rather than an open world, a home base, a central village with surrounding countryside that you pass through on/from missions and a dozen or so large sandbox levels with central story based missions as well as something akin to Hitman's Contracts mode. Co-op and modding tools would also be sweet, but unlikely.
>>
Make different games with the same formula. Like Bloodborne.
You could say people don't want rehashes, but that's absolutely not true. If From won't make them, other people will make Souls inspired stuff in their stead.
That's why Eitr, Lords of the Fallen, Salt & Sanctuary and Nioh exist.
I like the games and I'd rather see the OG studio make them than everyone else trying and failing to emulate them.

You can have 8 million Zeldas and Mario games but for some reason Souls games are rehashes.
>>
>>323683639

>>323684742
>>323685201
>>323684837

I'd like to see them return to a FPS like King's Field/Shadow Tower
>>
>>323685378
I want to see something a little more fantasy oriented with a bigger focus on magic. Haven't played Dragon's Dogma but I hear the magic system is stellar in that on
>>
Imagine we get a new King's Field and it's actually hard and more cryptic like it used to be.

All the "Souls is hard" memers will buy it too since it'll be the "hardest one yet by far! Are you game???" or whatever.
>>
File: boner.png (265KB, 325x353px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
265KB, 325x353px
>>323685506
>Shadow Tower with Dark Messiah-style controls
>>
New King's Field would be great. It'd be interesting to see what they'd do with it now after such a long break in between games.
>>
File: 1411188200073.jpg (706KB, 2248x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1411188200073.jpg
706KB, 2248x1232px
It's pretty ironic that the people who are vehemently against the Souls fanbase and feel the need to shit talk constantly are worse than the actual Souls fanbase
>>
>>323685832
Yes, I've always hated people who hate fanbases. It's such a retarded bitter attitude. Oh no those people are enjoying videogames I better stop them.
>>
>>323683639
I don't trust FROM since Souls 2
>>
>>323683639
Metal Wolf Chaos 2
>>
>>323683639
Some kind of dark sci-fi. I love the whole formula of the Souls games, even at this point, but I'm kind of bored with the whole medieval fantasy thing. I think if they did something in a setting along the lines of Soma it would be pretty rad.
>>
>>323685908
Except when that fanbase is single handedly responsible for popularizing the whole "artificial difficulty" shit along with other cancerous memes that pollute discussions of other games.
>>
>>323686079
Artificial difficulty came to be when 360 kids started to play Japanese games. For many of them, it was Dark Souls.
>>
File: Screenshot_110.png (204KB, 321x294px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_110.png
204KB, 321x294px
Make a game using the Souls formula again but call it "Not Dark Souls" so autists don't get mad that every game that comes out isn't a new IP
>>
go back to their 1st person dungeon crawler/adventure game roots
maybe a new echo night or kuon type game
>>
>>323684742
>>323684981
wont happen, the AC director retreated to sony
>>
>>323686201
actually, check the google trends, it follows the pc release of DS

besides, the actual fanbase wernt the one crying about artificial difficulty, the actual fanbase was getting on with the game and enjoying it.
>>
>>323683639
Anything but armored core just to piss off armored core fans

I think it's them actually shitposting all the dark souls/bloodborne threads cause they're salty
>>
Chromehounds 2
>>
>>323685950
You didn't play bloodborne senpai? Totally redeemed themselves.
>>
A new ninja stealth game. Tenchu was great.
>>
File: Blame_WallArts_Preview.jpg (205KB, 945x582px) Image search: [Google]
Blame_WallArts_Preview.jpg
205KB, 945x582px
>>323683639
>Bloodborn 2 : the god hunter

the good hunter comeback as the full growgod he become as final boss

in a cyber punk dystopia with sci-fy weapons, cyborgs augmentations,and shit, make it the fastest game until now

there i give you a masterpiece, pvp me scrubs
>>
>>323683639
Berserk
>>
>>323686762
>>323685201
>fromsoft tenchu
>not acquire tenchu
get a load of these guys
>>
>>323683639
Proper open world RPG.
>>
>>323684742
>>323684981
>People always shit on Dark souls calling them rehashes
>12 Armor core games out yet people still want more
I don't understand
>>
>>323687043
Can't wait to collect herbs and romance people
>>
>>323683639
DS3 is not the last Souls-like game. It's just the last Dark Souls.
>>
File: 1443019340515.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443019340515.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
A non-casual remake of Witcher 3
>>
>>323687024
Yeah I remember the dump FS took on Tenchu. But FS is different now from their shovelware days.
>>
>>323687024

Acquire don't have the rights.
>>
>>323683639
King's Field V with a great and atmospheric soundtrack like IV.
>>
>>323687024
yep fromsoft basically murder raped the IP and now its gone forever
what hurts more is not having any game on ps3 or ps4
when i have all of them on psone and ps2
fucking xbax idiots didnt even like tenchu z
>>
They are only ending Dark Souls because it really needs to.
>>
I'd love to see them do a fast, stylish game.
>>
>>323685378
>comparing Souls games and 2D games
That's not how it works.
>>
File: ds.jpg (121KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
121KB, 560x420px
>>323687668
sure it is
>>
>>323687947
No.
They play inherently different.
>>
I'm probably the only person in the world who wants to see a 3D Dot Game Heroes 2.
>>
File: shinobido.jpg (50KB, 830x664px) Image search: [Google]
shinobido.jpg
50KB, 830x664px
>>323687430
they selled and then started a new IP
>Shinobido
that is just a different tenchu or kinda like a reboot
>>
>>323688029
Of course you aren't.
>>
Some more Bloodborne
a new Tenchu game
or a new IP
>>
>>323683639
That looks so much better than the ugly Bloodborne aesthetic seen in other footage. Is it touched up by fans or an actual picture from the game?
>>
Cyberpunk third person shooter.

You play as an android who arrives at a city where supposedly there is a way for an android to trnascribe it's programming into a flesh body. The city is in ruins and abandoned since there was an uprising of androids years ago that was completely shattered by humans. Now the only inhabitatns are crazed androids, some hobo-guerilla humans that were left behind and mechanichal abominations (plus your common npcs). While going through the game, you start to realize that some bad shit went on in the town and that the androids weren't really rogue but just responding to how poorly they were treated despite having a functional AI capable of making them exptress themselves as humans in all ways except through chemical emotions.

Death and rebirt is easily managed as the cities in this world have a special transportation for droid bodies, and everytime you "die" you upload your conscience into the neares t drone station and spawn in another shell. First of course you have to reactivate the node of the place. Nodes act like hubs to each segment of the game where the station is, and also where npcs eventually go.

As you go along the game you meet more and more sane and logical drones who just want to live in peace, and more and more evidence that human nature tends to repeat itself and that AI prejudice is nearly impossible to erase from humanity.

Endings could be
a- you simply get your flesh body and start a new life undercover in a populated city as a human
b-you start a worldwide drone revolution , ending mankind's corrupted domain under the earth by genocide
c-you try to make peace with the humans by showing them you can be just like them.In the cinematic you are in front of a terrorized crowd and cameras. Police forces brutally destroy you (you are now made of flesh and it's disgusting) instantly but the game cuts with a couple of young kids watching completely disgusted as to show that change is eventually possible
>>
>>323683639
Why is your picture the sunshine-and-rainbows retouched version?
>>323689070
The screenshot is from a fucking mid-apocalypse area, it shouldn't look sunny and happy, it should look like a fucking unpleasant place to be
>>
>>323683639
>more Bloodborne
>another first person game like king's field/shadow tower but faster paced and more skill based
>omething with similar aesthetic to Shadow Tower Abyss
>a somewhat slower paced armor core
last AC game I played was 4 and levels ended in mere seconds, seemed like they traded more elaborate gameplay/missions for fast paced battles. Not sure if they fixed it in V but I had my fill of 4's ridiculously short missions pretty quick.
>or something else entirely
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.