[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's hear your game idea, anon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 24

File: diverse group of people.jpg (29KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
diverse group of people.jpg
29KB, 460x306px
>Let's hear your game idea, anon!
>>
It's like Battlerealms
But with European themed factions
And uses squad system like Dawn of War
>>
You know all those historical things that happened to white people? What if we made them happen to black people and called white people shit?
>>
Combat maids.
>>
>>323661735
WE
>>
>>323661687
>diverse group of people

phew, for a moment I thought you were some of those new-age social justice companies, but seeing as each of you still has their natural hair color, here is my idea:

age of empires 2 remake with new graphics engine and better netcode while staying completely true to the original - think starcraft 2 without the radical unit changes
>>
>>323662153

WUZ
>>
>>323662272
Black persons who hailed from Egypt, and are currently descendents to the kings and other royals.
>>
>>323662272
FAMILY
>>
Earthlings in the future invade a planet for resources that has citizens on it that are at medieval-era technology, but it's unknown until the invasion begins that the citizens are capable of wielding magic. You play as one of the planets citizens and it becomes a war between magic and machines
>>
>>323662342

N SHEIIIIIIIIIIIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMbbVfPY5gA
>>
File: steam paid mods.png (117KB, 1044x873px) Image search: [Google]
steam paid mods.png
117KB, 1044x873px
Mobile online crusader kings where every player is on the same map

When you start playing, you're given a random role depending on what's available: If you were the first player, you'll become the king, other titles will be handed out, etc. But most people will start off as ordinary citizens.

As with CK2, you have to continue your legacy and aim to become king. The gameplay would be fairly similar, except now you will most likely start far lower on the food chain. While the king manages the kingdom and the counts and dukes manage their titles, player citizens produce resources for the kingdom and make up the armies being sent to fight. It would take far too long to explain how you'd go from citizen to king, it's just all about making the right connections and marrying into the right families.

If you die, you start over with a new life.

Unlikely that it'd work real-time, you'd probably have limited actions per day (not just to jew the player by getting them to pay for extra actions, but because I can't think of how else it'd work).

You'd need a lot of players for this, but you can probably make some smart AI that gets replaced over time as more players join.
>>
>>323661687
Most my best games ideas are already made but are done poorly.

game ideas are worthless unless you can execute them correctly
>>
first-person parkour racing game
>>
>>323661687

You start as a coackroach
You live in New York and the only thing you do for the first few hours you try to survive but one day the house you live in is burning and you must escape in the ground.

As a coackroach you dont know what happened but as a plaer you realize a nuclear war started and everything is burning.

The next generations of coackroaches get more and more intelligent and it plays like ARK but with mutated coackroaches riding rats and gaining momentum in the ruins of the old world.
>>
You play as 4chan who needs to destroy furfags, tumblr, Reddit, and normies in order to save the internet.
>>
Isometric turn based strategy involving mechs and vehicle units. Units are card drawn. Multiplayer.
>>
Warframe, with Halo Reach levels of armour parts customisation, more abilities, and a magic system that draws from your health.
>>
>>323662739
>isometric
>turn based
>strategy
>vehicle units
>card drawn
>multiplayer
That's exactly the kind of game I would not play.
>>
Idris Elba walking simulator
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x1136px
2d pixel puddle platformer, with a twist!
>>
File: it_dont_get_no_betta.png (116KB, 270x268px) Image search: [Google]
it_dont_get_no_betta.png
116KB, 270x268px
>future Earth full of synthetic humans
>advanced combat capabilities
>world is full of vegetation due to reasons
>eradicate all evolved animals gaining sentience on level with humans
>>
Skyrim with guns.
>>
>>323662739
You just gave your publisher a heart attack. That's unmarketable as fuck.
>>
A game that takes place in the future where the whole world is far left wing. You play as a citizen who has slightly-more-to-the-right views and must navigate the environment where SJW's, feminists, minorities, and pot heads all make your day more difficult.
>>
>>323661687
They're not even businessmen

Nigger, do you even know how this shit works? they have to be diverse businessmen, not just random diverse people.
>>
>>323662680

But then no one would post on 4chan.
>>
>>323661687
I forgot it when I woke up
>>
>>323661687
Isn't that white girl from House?
>>
>>323663114
They're supposed to be a group of your friends or people you're socializing with, you autistic sperg
>>
>>323663065

Unfortunately, we are slowly entering such a world in real life.
>>
>>323663227

That's even worse.

There's not a single white man in the group. I'd never be caught hanging out with minorities and women.
>>
>Beat-'em-up style game
>cast of Characters have powers based on Constellations
>20 different story routes based on character selected
>multiplayer is arena fighter like nsuns series.

I want it but it's just too autistic.
>>
>>323663304
He's directly behind the nigger, you transphobic shitlord.
>>
>>323661687
>diverse
I'm assuming one of the two white females is a transvestite?
>>
Sex simulator mmorpg, fuck people to gain xp.
>>
Will there ever be a decent prison simulator made? GTA-style?

Maybe one could be made in real-time. Say, you start the game by living as the character, eventually committing your crime. You're sentenced to 2 years in prison and you play it in real-time, day-by-day, Animal Crossing style. You can't finish it quickly, you can't draw it out - you have 2 years.

Like, you have to build connections to survive, carry out tasks, not go insane, interact with as much as you can whilst in solitary confinement, snitch without being caught, gain trust, start man-on-man relationships, get involved in gangs, and most importantly - survive.

Maybe your character is a huge target in this facility. The challenge of the game is that you have 2 years to finish the game / for your character to survive. You can die at any time and literally have to start the game again. I'm brainstorming here, but it kinda eliminates trial and error and would get people seriously dedicated to finishing the game flawlessly.

Neglect the game, gangs will kill you in that time. Play the game somewhat regularly, you will avoid problems and get out alive.

If anyone likes these ideas, feel free to add more to it.
>>
>>323662680

Good end: shitpost on 4chan, the end.

Bad end: Get arrested by FBI.
>>
Darkstalkers 4
>>
>>323663453
Scam simulator mmorpg, you scam people for xp. The final boss is the publisher who actually scammed you out of your money for paying for it.

Obviously, they already won.
>>
>>323661687
stop tryin a steal my ideas faggot, get a brain
>>
>>323663065
Does "navigating the environment" involve taking back your country?
>>
retro pixel platformer (with parallax and filters)
>>
>>323663065
>implying we will not be forced to play that in real life
>>
>>323662490
Most of my favorite game ideas were made, but locked away by copyright jews.
>>
>>323663776
It's more just trying to go about your daily tasks. Going to the store, going to the gym, going to work, etc. But there would be extra "mandatory" activities playing as a white male, like "guilt hour" and "privilege PSA's"
>>
File: 1434749925727.png (1024KB, 700x867px) Image search: [Google]
1434749925727.png
1024KB, 700x867px
>Jurassic Park License (Important!)
>Alien Isolation clone
>but co-op with friends
>if singleplayer, you can command the rest of your group in a similar manner to Star Wars: Republic Commando
>Focus on survival, obviously.
>you're trying to outsmart Raptors and T-Rexes with known techniques. (not moving for T-Rexes for example)
>>
>>323663496
hey 2 years in real time is too long mate, maybe you can make each day last 1h30 or so, and skip time periodically, you don't want more than 150 hours of gametime, it's too hard to fill with good content.
>>
>>323663896
I want to fuck that dinosaur.
>>
>>323663909

That's a good point. Like I said, i'm brainstorming but it would be good to play around with ideas of a game's finish line / time-line. There must be a way
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 400x320px
A raypunk game with an Adam Strange theme. Rayguns, jetpacks, '50s style rocket ships and flying saucers.

Find the macguffin and save a planets or something.
>>
File: 1424429747399.png (739KB, 821x621px) Image search: [Google]
1424429747399.png
739KB, 821x621px
A grand strategy game like Crusader Kings except it's about American politics. Basically a Frank Underwood simulator.
>>
File: devil.jpg (161KB, 850x963px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
161KB, 850x963px
I want to make a game that takes place in the 80's-90's where you play as a stranded devil who needs to steal people's souls in order to return to hell. Since you're cut off from most of your power you have to fufill deals the old fashioned way.
Like if little jimmy wants to win battle of the bands you would play with them long enough for your taint to curse an instrument with your dark power. Maybe you'd corrupt litttle suzy so she'll be able to attract the hottest boy in school in time for the dance. As time goes on and your skills improve you can take on targets with bigger aspirations and people in higher positions who's souls are worth more.
I imagine the game could play like a modern day 7 Deadly Sins where the focus is a complicated dialogue/interaction system broken up by different activities. Only with a more open world approach so you can train different skills and move between different parts of town if you can't find a solution for a certain target. The hubworld/overworld would play like a skateboarding/rollerblading game and as you get stronger you can become more xtreme to move around more quickly.
>>
>>323663896
That ino is sexy.
>Don't worry, the D is coming.
>>
Me and my Dad used to swap ideas about a Mr. Potato Head platformer game. We thought the idea of changing limbs for different uses had a lot of potential.
>>
It's a VR/haptic feedback demo where you play as a blind guy who starts off bat shit blind with nothing to help them to navigate the game world, but over time the character learns tricks like making clicks to find walls/outlines of objects, eventually reaching Daredevil levels where you can see with sound.
>>
>>323664340
I could see this working with LA Noire style pacing.
>>
I would like to make a game loosely based on Stand Still Stay Silent.

Post apocalypse in which Reykjavik is the capital of the known world because Iceland is a secluded country with almost limitless energy. Magic and horrifying monsters based vaguely on Norse mythology. Also, have fun with the characters all speaking different Scandinavian languages, so Icelandic is the libgus franca, the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians all kinda get each other and Finns don't know shit.

Scandi snowy comfy apocalypse.
>>
>>323664475
Jesus, fuck, my phone ruins everything I try to type.
>>
A game in which you fuck dinosaurs.
>>
File: 1426825312059.jpg (32KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426825312059.jpg
32KB, 300x450px
>>323661687
>you were born just in time to watch the white civilization committing suicide
>>
>>323661687
You play as a guy with no arms trying to jerk off.
>>
>>323664475
I'd play it
>>
A free-roaming pirate RPG that isn't shit.

Much the same as Bethesda's Pirates of the Caribbean but heavily updated and expanded
>>
>>323661687
A shiposting simulator where you get paired up with random people on the Internet. First to leave the chat is the loser, or first to throw out the highest combination of buzzwords and memes to combo down your opponent.
>>
>>323664921
Assassins creed 4 m8
>>
>>323664931
Banned in Australia otherwise it's imbalanced.
>>
>>323664921
I have been thinking a lot about pirate games myself. The closest game I've seen come close to my "dream" pirate game would be Sid Meiers pirates, but still a long way off.
>>
multiplayer game based on The Thing but in space. someone is an alien who converts others by killing them. there are different roles, like scientist, captain, engineer, janitor, etc. humans are trying to carry out a mission, and if they finish then the human team wins. alien has various ways to interfere, and humans have various ways to smoke out the alien like blood tests and security footage.
>>
Here are some ideas I am coming up with as a type this:

* Groundhog Day-style third-person mystery shooter. Each day, everything resets and you're trying to navigate your way through to figure out who killed your wife / dog / friend / whore / whatever

* Horror game that eliminates jump scares and music that gives away any threats / impending danger. You can't run because you have a disability or something, so you walk. Everything is very dark, slow, grey, monsters / zombies simply arrive without warning from anywhere, like Silent Hill but with less noise and obviousness

* A game sorta like The Burbs. Except you're next door to a crazy, huge fucking mansion instead of a house. You join up with your neighbours, ammo up, break into the mansion and uncover its secrets on separate days
>>
>>323662004
We wuz crackers 'n shit.
>>
>>323662004
Can we do that in reverse where instead we have white people living in mud huts in the year 2000+16?
>>
>>323665118

I like this a lot. Heaps of potential. Doesn't need to be a huge scale game either

>>323664921

I like this too, it needs to be done well

>>323664423

Inspired by that guy who plays video games blind?
>>
>>323664983
Is it actually good though? I admit I haven't played it, but every other Assassin's creed game I've seen looks like boring consolised garbage
>>
>>323665357
its excellent
the best pirate game around at the moment
all of them are consolised though so dont expect too much in that regard

well worth playing even if you've never played any other AC game
>>
>>323665357
yeah, best in the series. It has some downs like ship stealth (fucking really ubisoft?) but overall it's a really pretty game with lots of memorable characters and the ending is fucking great. Good for even just killing time and sailing around hunting sharks or whales or something.
>>
It's a game about nothing.
How do you know when its over?
>>
>>323665764
So would you say that the only winning move would be to not play?
>>
a game better than bloodborne
>>
>>323661687
https://clyp.it/0ikdgjsu
>>
Pissing in people's mouths. Seriously. There needs to be a game about this, and it needs to be comprehensive. I'm not just talking trickles. I'm talking full-on, rad-to-the-max, top-fucking-percentage, one gorillion percent sooper-dooper urination station. The golden showers should come with gold fucking taps and gold fucking drains too. The steam should roll like a fucking cigar. And the smell should be nastier than your waifu's privates after that black dick party she went to last night without you knowing.
>>
Fallout 4 may have its flaws, but the glowing sea is pretty fun to explore. It's a shame there isn't more to it- a greater area, and more places to search.
Either another Fallout game or a different series entirely set very shortly after a nuclear holocaust, in a world much like the glowing sea, could be really neat. The world would be flooded with radiation and venturing out without proper protection would very probably lead to a swift death. Scavenging supplies and safe, relatively RAD free places to rest and recover would be crucial. You'd need food, water, and rest to survive. Combat would be swifter and more dangerous; neither you nor other human enemies would be bullet sponges. And even if you killed someone without taking too much damage, if your equipment meant to keep you safe from radiation was damaged, you might find yourself in a race against time to find shelter.
Other people would be fewer and further between, with confrontations rarely being so friendly. Living on a razors edge between life and death means many people wouldn't think twice about killing you for your supplies, and even those who wouldn't resort to murder and thievery won't be certain that the PC wouldn't. Suspicion and paranoia could easily lead to a gunfight between two people who just want to be left alone and survive.
And of course, it wouldn't be a video game if the radiation didn't give rise to some horrific monsters. I'd like it if at least some of them the player learned that you just shouldn't tangle with, unless you're extremely well prepared. I've never played a game where I felt it was necessary to flee from a confrontation, but I want players to think "oh fuck, it's one of /those/. I need to get away from here."

Yeah, that's about it. The game revolves around scavenging and survival more than anything. The supplies you need to survive, safe places, and weapons to protect yourself in an extremely dangerous world.
>>
>>323662680
>>323663124
This would be great. In one of the endings, you kill all the redditors, hoping that it will make /v/ great again.
but then you go on /v/ and its empty
>>
>8 way movement fighting game
>each fighter has a distinct 'attitude'
>after picking fighter you pick weapon
>weapon will affect which attacks are available, some open up more moves than others depending on fighter
>barbarian has a wide selection of attacks if going in barehanded, but will use the sword informally (like an oversized dagger) if that's selected
>knight prefers sword and shield
>if he's given a hatchet, it's a weapon he's unaccustomed to so new shield techniques open up since he'll rely more on it
>willdling enjoys staff, but if given a claymore will become defensive as she hides behind the width of the blade and vaults over the top to counterattack

Typing that all out, it sounds complicated as fuck.
>>
>>323661687
You play as an astronaut going through training, training to join a crew of 49 other astronauts who are going to partake in a manned mission outside of the solar system, travelling at the speed of light.
A few days after leaving earth, the ship suffers a catastrophic fault and is left drifting in unmapped, empty space
Throughout the game, the crew has increasingly more disturbing visions and dreams, causing them to start going insane, you must navigate your way around the dark, powerless ship, find a way to repair it and return to earth, all the while fighting, dodging, hiding from and escaping the insane crew members and an unseen entity
At the end of the game, you repair the ship and return to earth, only to find it in the process of Total Nuclear Annihilation.

The end cutscene shows the PC turning the ship and pushing the speed control to light speed, jetting off into unknown space.
>>
File: 1451377190135.jpg (79KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1451377190135.jpg
79KB, 500x650px
rnbased RPG where there is no leveling up
Instead you get stronger by findings new items and gain abilities by meeting masters who'd train you all by exploring the world
There being no levels means bosses are defeated by exploiting weaknesses rather grinding to high enough levels
>>
>>323666473
planet earth is blue and there's nothing you can do
>>
>>323661687
It's a game where you have a ship and you hunt giant sea monsters.
Not much land mass but most is for hubs/upgrades/quests.
Pretty much it.
>>
>>323662403
god that picture makes me fucking livid
that sounds like a cool idea though
>>
A game that is actually good
>>
>>323666950

Sounds shit
>>
Gay world RPG.

I am actually making this in RPG maker right now. It's an RPG set in a gay world where everyone (including the player's party) is gay. Only a handful heterosexuals exist, and they are persecuted and often lynched for their sexual deviances - however, a secret heterosexual sex cult is trying to change all that. Unwittingly however, what they plan to do will mean the end of the world. It's up to the player to stop them - or choose to join them and watch the world torn apart.
>>
A virtual pet game, except they're plants that turn into girls, i.e cactus girl, rose girl, etc
So you take care of them by watering, tending to their pettles, and so on
>>
a massacre game where you get more points for shooting blacks and negative points for shooting whites.
the less aryan they are, the more points they'll get you.
shooting special snowflakes will grant you temporary powerups such as infinite ammo, increased movement speed, super jumping and even immortality.
shooting white people will cause the police to hunt you down, but if an aggressive nigger comes at you while the police is around, then they will help you put an end to his chimpout.

there will be events scattered around the map such as blacklivesmatter protesters which is a goldmine for points.

the final boss is bernie sanders.

you can use points to upgrade yourself to the point where you're pretty much superman, then hitler.
>>
File: BLAME! and so on - 038.jpg (876KB, 1058x1592px) Image search: [Google]
BLAME! and so on - 038.jpg
876KB, 1058x1592px
Futuristic soulslike set in a Blame!-like world but in a completely isolated sector that used to house a medieval tech-level society(Kinda like the one in NetsphereEngineer). Nanomachines instead of souls, ancient hi-tech artifacts for late game loot,you get one shot with a GBE to finish off a boss,kinda like how the Stormruler was used in DeS.

If you don't know what Blame! is and like cool and atmospheric settings then i can't recommend it enough.
>>
american civil war fought with mechs
>>
>>323667501
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I love twin stick shooters but I don't recall ever playing one where I wasn't allowed to shoot a target.
>>
>>323667519
how fucking large was the megastructure?
>>
File: 1451246490719.jpg (199KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1451246490719.jpg
199KB, 894x894px
The world lorded over by giants. As a small man, you must overthrow the giants and place mankind as leaders of the world.

You may become a giantslayer, leading the armies of men to fight the giants.
You may become a spy, sneaking into the estates of giantkind to carry secrets and put one against the other.
You may become a defector, choosing to serve the political, secretive or sexual needs of the giant, accepting the rule of one giant to gain protection from the others.
Or you may become a sorcerer who seeks to rebirth himself as one of Giantkind, betraying men to their doom.

But mostly I want to illustrate my gay giant fetish
>>
>>323667646
Edge of the Solar System according to the artbook.
>>
Disgaea, but idle
>>
I'm still holding out hope that I can make it someday, so I'm keeping it to myself.
>>
>>323661687
Setting is in Africa. RTS game. You're a British entrepreneur who decided to set up a business

It's like MGSV's personnel recruitment system, but instead of recruiting people for your army, you recruit Africans and put them in your boat on the way to the New World
>you catch Africans to sell as slaves

Depending on stats, the price of the goods may vary. Money you get can then be used for other things. You can upgrade your boat, so it doesn't take long to transport the goods. You can also buy more boats. You can also buy equipment and upgrade it to help with your "acquisition". You can also hire people to help you with the acquisition. You can also build a permanent settlement to have a base of operations

Once you have a settlement, you can then begin to raise an army to "liberate" Africa. At that time, more British will come to your settlement to help you improve your settlement and liberate Africa. You can keep some of the goods to help with resource acquisition like gold, food, lumber, stones, and commodities. You can also requisition more soldiers from the homeland for gold, then station them in places you've already liberated.

You can also trade with the natives, set up alliances, or liberate them.

I call it /pol/: The Game

What do you think, /v/?
>>
>>323661687
>game is a big action rpg (like Skyrim or Fallout but made by someone who isn't Todd Howard)
>Pirate/ocean themed setting with ports and shit
>you can choose to be a pirate, bounty hunter, trader etc
>the objective is to become famous by doing something like killing a notorious pirate crew or a corrupt navy admiral or some shit. (proberbly Davy Jones or black beard) or find some legendary treasure
>steampunk weaponry
>skeletons and ghosts show up
>you can choose to have an undead crew and be a pirate necromancer
>if you pirate the game everyone talks pirate talk and call you a filthy landlubber.
>you can do bar crawls, visit brothels and other cool shit.
>the ocean is full of legendary beasts you can battle such as the Kracken
>you can be hunted down by death via the black spot
>>
File: GenericTumblrFileName.jpg (107KB, 381x366px) Image search: [Google]
GenericTumblrFileName.jpg
107KB, 381x366px
>>323669476

Sounds bretty fuggin' good.
>>
You kill sub-humans
(aka non whites)
>>
>>323661687
WW2 game - where Nazi won.
;_;
>>
File: movies-14-6.jpg (231KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
movies-14-6.jpg
231KB, 1600x1200px
This game but you run a porn studio.

>start off doing indie shit
>have mild sucess
>hire actors and actresses
>they age so you hire newer ones or pay for surgery for your popular ones
>go mainstream appeal or weird fetish for niche $$$
>You get to direct each film's talent, cameras, etc
>>
Anti piracy idea:
>Game starts off normally.
>Weird stuff happens as you progress though the prologue.
>Finish the first boss.
>Npc's start saying strange cryptic messages like pic related.
>guards won't let you leave town saying that your not allowed/it's too dangerous.
>Night time hits.
>Npc's start facing the same direction and insulting you whenever you talk to them then eventually the talk button vanishes.
>Npc's start acting scared and get angry at you saying how it's all your fault.
>slowly all torches and lights go out and a light fog rolls in.
>Any Npc you don't look at Vanishes.
>the player avatar starts acting nervous
>eventually the camera moves on it's own and the avatar starts walking in the directing the Npc's were looking earlier.
>the avatar starts visibly freaking out.
>then suddenly it says:
>Turn off the game.
>Turn off the game RIGHT NOW.
>the avatar turns around and faces the player
>"please turn off the game"
>"please, I know your out there help me"
>avatar shakes the camera
>"if you don't turn off the game then it will devour us all"
>fog gets thicker
>"please turn off the game your our only chance
>mouse cursor moves by itself
>hovers over "quit game"
>"please...just click it..."
>clicking doesn't do anything
>"what are you doing? end this nightmare.
>avatar starts coughing out blood and looks like they are in extreme pain
>fog becomes thick and an endless loop
>the avatar starts limping around by itself
>"what are you doing? please stop"
>"do you like to see us suffer? end it all..."
>collapses
>"I'll end it for the painful then because your a selfish evil person"
>see a shadow of something in the fog for split second
>game over
>no continue option
>main menu is foggy
>the save is deleted and the other saves have "your" and "fault" as their names but you can't select any of them.
>then you click close game.
>a loud voice says OOGA BOOGA BUY THE GAME.
>and the monster is a a skeleton.
>>
>>323665312
Why would you want to make a game about life in USA?
>>
>>323665312
Well, feminism is trying to do it.
>>
Why is there always at least one nigger in those pictures?
>>
>>323672539
To trigger /pol/
>>
>>323661687
>diverse group of people
>Not a single white man
>>
>>323672124
>more resources needed to make anti-piracy scenario than to make playable game
nah

Are there any games where player has to disobey the instructions on HUD?
>>
Have yet to see an idea that isn't almost entirely story based.

Where are the GAME ideas?
>>
>>323672124
>and it uninstall itself.
good idea.

>avatar
new ultima game?
>>
>>323673091
>More storyline than gameplay ideas
Then I'm not even going to bother.

If you want to tell a story, write a book, or get into screen writing.

The overbearing focus on narrative is the biggest cancer in the industry today.
>>
>>323661687
a game about going home after a getting druged by a date rape drug

>controlls are bad on purpose
>the frame rate is choppy and at random leels to make you feel sick
>at random the controlls fucks up
>the camera changes randomly
>there is a rapist and some random nig nogs chasing you
>end up level boss is played throught the bosses presipective who happens to be a rapist
>end of level boss is a rapist
>the rapist could be a friend a homeless guy or a random stranger depending on the difiuclty level
>>
>>323673212
Fair enough, anon.

I'll probably just get better at drawing and make a comic out of it or something.
>>
>>323673298
>I'll probably just get better at drawing and make a comic out of it or something.

Not him but I actually DID read your idea and I like the concept behind it. You should write it or get into art.
>>
a traditional rpg with resonance of fate + final fantasy tactics + bowsers inside story combat

a mix of cyberpunk and dark age aesthetics ala divine cybermancy

huge open world that's fully explorable and non-segmented like xenoblade chronicles
>>
File: oh gosh.jpg (10KB, 336x150px) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.jpg
10KB, 336x150px
>>323673445
th-thanks
>>
Here's a visual novel idea I've had for a while now.
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: wibar_LGA-C.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
wibar_LGA-C.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
Entire game takes place inside a massive airport which has been closed off from public access.
Airport is complete with restaurants, bars, shopping areas, casinos, and lounges. Think a mix between LAX, LaGuardia, and Chicago O'Hare.

The airport is seperated into 4 terminals.
Terminal A is controlled by an armed military faction.
Terminal B is occupied by cultists whose motives are unknown.
Terminal C is overrun with infected which while numerous, are mostly unarmed.
Terminal D has no power and has few enemies, however, it also has a monster of unknown origin which will hunt the player.
Each terminal is connected via various underground passageways and trams. More sections of each terminal become available as the game progresses.

The game plays as an over the shoulder 3rd person shooter survival game, but with a very strong emphasis on not taking too much damage. If you get hurt, you will need either lots of time to recover or will need to find a med kit. Also, traversing with lots of items will slow you down.

The story is not very in-your-face. There will be an overarching theme of escape, but if you want to figure out what's really going on, you'll have to pay closer attention.
>>
>>323673126
Avatar as in the person your controlling.

Here's a game idea:

>Horror/hunting sim
>You hunt tolpas

Here's the twist:

You have to get enough people to believe something in order for you to be able to kill it as the game progresses first starting off with a few kids with campfire stories then a few crazy conspiracy theorists then internet websites like this one think L.A Noir but instead of finding clues and figuring out lies you have to convince people about your made up bullshit so you can kill the tolpa's you need to be super cunning and figure out the right thing's to say (more then 4 dialog choices! but you gain more exp the better you are at convincing people which let's you use perks to be more charming/believable/convincing, and the better you convince people the easier the tolpas will be to kill but you still need to make convincing combat weaponry would change depending on the lore you try to convince people of anything from knifes to explosives and you can also say where the tolpas like to dwell as well for easy hunts.
>>
>>323661687
Copy that
>>
File: 129689446266.jpg (71KB, 526x390px) Image search: [Google]
129689446266.jpg
71KB, 526x390px
>>323674174
I would play the shit out of this
>>
>>323674174
Cut terminal B and I'm down.
It feels like filler.
>>
>>323674174
Literally Resident Evil Arkham Airport: Isolation, the game

I like it
>>
A proper fucking heist game

like you and your party plan out scouting, infiltration, breaching and clearing, security, crowd control, weapons and gear, escape route and then getaway.

Semi-open world

Whatever you're stealing can vary (people, jewelry, money, gold, WMD's, vehicles, drugs etc. all have a different method of how it's loaded)

Difficulty scales how much security you're up against

Each player has a specific role

>Hacker - Handles intel, security systems and cameras etc. probably chills in a van and overlooks everything

>Inside man - Can use dsiguises to gain access to areas, keeps in contact with the hacker

Crowd control - Prevents hostages from escaping, secretly calling the cops or stopping anyone from being a hero

>Assault - Holds off cops if things get heated, carries mostly traditional machine guns and whatnot

>Demolitions - Carries thermite, dynamite, drills, EMP systems etc.

Getaway driver - Finds a suitable place to hide vehicle, can range from supercars and boats to helicopters and submarines, after a few successful heists can customize vehicles so they can blend in the city, interchangeable license plates, bulletproof armour and tyres, quieter engines etc.

Depending on heat level determine the kind of units are dispatched; from normal cops to SWAT, to FBI to military.

Everyone except hostages are real players.
>>
Pac-Man 3
>>
File: das it mane18.png (176KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane18.png
176KB, 500x362px
>>323674174
Shit nigguh I would play that so hard.
Fund it.
>>
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Revenge
>>
>>323674174
GREENLIGHT THIS
NOW.

I'LL PAY
>>
File: black-ops-2-zombies.jpg (639KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
black-ops-2-zombies.jpg
639KB, 3840x2160px
>>323674174
Drop terminal C.

Zombieshit feels forced into what is otherwise a really interesting game.
>>
Muscle

Girl

Fighting

Game
>>
>>323673739
Fuck off
>>
>>323674174
Could be fun
>>
an SMT FPS
>>
>>323674174
Why not just call it RESIDENT EVIL 7?
>>
>>323666530
so it's zelda
>>
A moba, but one guy has to build a base and get resources and make units like a classic rts, I don't even like mobas,
>>
File: 1451411856714.png (452KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451411856714.png
452KB, 800x800px
>>323666530
Question for experts: would that still be RPG then?
>>
>>323661687
>indieshits fishing for new 2d retro game ideas
>>
File: 1449495379310.png (90KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1449495379310.png
90KB, 320x238px
>>323673739
Wow, someone thought this up, wrote it down, and thought it was good enough to post, how embarrassing, end ur life senpai.
>>
>>323677132
>>323675956
>there are people in this sub that haven't seen this stale as fuck pasta
wew lad
>>
>>323663065
Someone in AGDG made and released a game with this premise. It's called Aerannis.
>>
A driving game where you have to hit as many ethnic minorities as possible whilst still racing, but lose points for hitting white people.

There are tracks all over the world and each has different characteristics. The Middle East track has IEDs at the roadside, Africa has gangs of militant children. In Sweden you have to hit black men to protect the white women in a race to destroy the cuckshed factory.

You have to completely eradicate all other races on all tracks in under a certain time limit to stop your team of mechanics becoming culturally enriched.

I call it 'Race Against Time'
>>
>>323677192
>i-its a copypasta haha...
sure whatever you say.
>>
File: 1366313223178.png (181KB, 1032x712px) Image search: [Google]
1366313223178.png
181KB, 1032x712px
Just posting this one.
>>
Zombie turf war game
(co-op/competitive) bird's eye view like gauntlet

old, Chinese, new/the infected,scientific and magic zombie game were you team up all 5 of the zombie types across time and space to take down Frankenstein and his monster army.

china zombie: assassin play-style using cool eastern style weaponry (maybe a pair of sye or a bow staff) deadly blows moderate health

the infected/new era zombie: fast scout play style weak damage and low health, uses body mutation to attack

old zombie: generalist play style moderate health and damage dealing uses old style weaponry

magic zombie: crowd control play style moderate health and uses voodoo based attacks.

science zombie: electric based healing and revival weak attack uses electrical knuckles to melee.

at the end you fight Frankenstein's monster who is a combination of all zombie types and is a massive giant zombie

you restore mana/zombie points/whatever by eating human brains.

humans are with Frankenstein they want to create the monster to destroy all zombie kind it's up to the zombie team to stop them.
>>
>>323661687
An FPS where you play as one of many henchmen for a Bond villain. There are many of these villains each with their own base and you get to choose who you work for and where to attack. You then choose which other bases to infiltrate and storm with an army of henchmen while pushing forward into the centre of each base and taking it as your own, fighting Oddjob and Jaws style characters along the way..

The world plays out similar to Dynasty Warriors in that opposing forces fight each other for territory while you're in the level. You can rise in ranks to become the villains right hand man and use unique weapons they produce the higher you go.

If you die though you take over as the henchman that killed you and start fighting for the other team. You can use this method to manipulate the world how you want but you will never reach right hand man status if you keep switching on purpose.
>>
>>323677715

I'd love just a nice bond game

Travel the world, do missions for MI6, easily romance pretty women at casinos, come across a villain every now and then

It would be the ultimate power fantasy

Throw in a nice mix of splinter cell, hitman and uncharted mechanics, some solid need for speed esque driving physics for pursuits, neat gadgets, wrap everything in slick presentation and an awesome soundtrack and it would be perfect
>>
>>323678384

>Every mission has a theme song and opening
>FOR YOUR EYES ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>Like the films, each mission is just another day on the job where crazy shit ensues

That would actually be really nice
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448548907545.jpg (28KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448548907545.jpg
28KB, 720x438px
>>323661687
A game based on a dystopian continent with its own lore with many countries and small states, the two largest, one a fascist like police state bent on conquest and securing land for the "master race". The other a democratic/capitalist country. The democratic state would also be very far left wing but still has a large emphasis on military value and defence. Eventually a war breaks out and you choose one of two campaign's. Could either be an FPS or Strategy, if Strat id want it to be much like Xcom/Fire Emblem with turn based play. If FPS, nerf the pace and speed down to Stalker: SOC, (large maps) combat would be not as much hectic but intense with difficulty and tough situations. Sqaud control will be vital to every mission/level. Sqaud members get perma death too, there wont be alot either, each wont be just a number theyd have there on story and narrative and opinion on the conflict. As for the era its based in, perhaps something not as explored like perhaps the 70s or basiclly cold war era equivalent with basic weaponry and vehicles.

Now crucify me all you want with making games political (whitch they defs must not be) , but i kind of got inspired to this idea by browsing 4chan alot and meeting alot of people with different ideologies, the game will predominantly focus on the rights and wrongs of both sides, and eventually conclude that neither ideology is perfect or right. Id hope players would play this game and get a good memorable expierence and develop there own opinions rather then just decide right or left wing.
>>
>>323661687
Cute witches solving crimes in a modern city with fantasy aspects.
>>
>>323665013
If i could like this, i would.
>>
>>323674174
Fuck yeah nigger.
>>
>>323661912
>And uses squad system like Dawn of War

i like the other two but hot damn squad based RTS is so annoying
>>
a shmup that's actually good and not flashy with its million bullets

Different characters and aircrafts to choose from that all play differently as well as their own skills
>>
>>323678832
Or a straight up mahou shoujo. How come there aren't any of them around?
>>
>>323678384
Yeh the intention is for the levels to be as grand as like in the movies.

What you're describing sounds like Alpha Protocol though.
>>
>>323672716
Not a single asian man, black woman or indian woman either.

I'd fuck the azn slut in the back. Actually, I'd fuck all the girls.
>>
>>323669476
>steampunk weaponry

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.
>>
It's a Post-Apocalyptic City Builder.

It play likes Anno + Tropico Series.

There are several scenarios: nuclear war, second ice age, zombie apocalypse ...

At first, you built settlements and send out scavengers to bring back anything salvageable. As the game processes, you upgrade your citizens into higher sophisticated class such as scientists or bankers.
>>
>>323661687
You play as a /pol/tard and you try to become a one-man holocaust.
>>
>>323679658
Nice, although i have a sneaking suspicion something like the zombie apocalypse city building has been done before. Other then that, fuck yeah id root for it.
>>
>>323679908
So, a reskinned Hatred?
>>
File: gw great temple of balthazar.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw great temple of balthazar.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
GW1 but with better graphics and more shit
>>
>>323680048
No, a reskinned Doom
>>
>>323680082
If I could suck your dick through this screen I would anon.
>>
>>323679935
It look like this http://rebuildgame.com/info.html.

I want something with better graphics and more details.
>>323679658
Also, you can build military units like Anno series to defend against raiders/zombies/rival towns.
>>
>>323674174
isn't that just dead rising in an airport instead of a mall? would play tho
>>
I feel like there's probably a game out there already doing this, but I thought it would be cool for a classic jRPG with battles that are literally chess matches.

Like, when you get into a random encounter, this grid is imposed over the screen. Party members can only move a certain amount of spaces and attack a certain number of times based on their stats. Same with enemies. Each attack only affects certain spaces so you need to carefully maneuver your characters and actually use strategies in battle.

For example, the warrior has attacks that can only hit spaces directly in front of him to start. As he or she levels, they unlock attacks that can hit squares to the side or several rows at a time or spaces all around him depending on what purpose he serves in the team.

Meanwhile an archer can only effectively hit enemies 3 or more spaces away or only target one person but has a high agility so they can pretty much outmaneuver any enemy on the grid. As he or she levels they unlock AiR attacks or shit that pins enemies in place, etc.

TLDR: Pretty much fire emblem with more leveling, class, and move variety for both players and enemies.
>>
>>323680204
Yeah sweet, with the nuclear setting, would it be real as fuck like have workers scrub fallout and work to terra form the environment to an inhabitable status?
>>
>>323681256

you would love final fantasy tactics, or disgaea
>>
>>323681565
Sweet, I'll try them out. Thanks for the advice. I love when RPG's are more than just simple turn based, "push a to use this attack," over and over. I like feeling that my input in a battle actually matters
>>
>a dynamic sandbox roguelike
>world generation similar to dwarf fortress, factions/countries/towns etc.

>non- animal units in the world have their own goals/desires/worries dependent of their personality/who they interact with or what role they have in the world/what's going on
>the player can see these units going about their daily lives and trying to achieve these goals while they go about their business
>if any of you heard of "Clockwork Empires" kinda like that
>For example a knight might fall in love with his friend or a girl in town or something
>He may decide to try to get her something nice
>having no money, he takes up a quest and goes to a "dungeon", which is more like a monster version of a town since just about anything that isn't a beast would act similarly.
>he get's beaten, but is captured instead of killed outright(monsters have their own motivations for things, some dungeon leaders/bosses might save the defeated for later consumption or may try to torture them for information/recruitment)
>he eventually converts to the local monster faction and rises through the ranks
>over time he may forget about the girl or still yearn for her depending on rolls influenced by his personality and other variables/trait.
>if the monsters raid the town he might kidnap her or something
>player can witness all of this if they're in the right place at the right time.
>player can also form relations with NPCs with a simple system similar to Animal Crossing in which I just write a bunch of broad dialogue that is allocated to certain archetypes/requirements,
>player has multiple ways of getting shit done
>for example a player could try to start a business selling shit and becoming a merchant and pay parties to go exploring for him to accomplish his objectives.
I really should flesh this out. This probably sounds terrible. It works out better in my head,
>>
>>323681441
Yes, I want the game to feel likes you are not just building an new settlement but also terraforming / reclaiming the land around it.

At first we can only make use of per-existing/left over infrastructures to fight against environmental dangers (zombies, new ice age, radiation etc) but as the game processes we will have the technologies to turn the earth back into its historical stage.
>>
rapefugeelay
you can guess how it plays
>>
>>323662403
this sounds fun
>>
>>323682904

do you rape refugees or do you take refuge from rapists
>>
>>323683058
>>323682904
Both of them sound pretty good desu senpai.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.