[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>memorable roars and growls and "SHOWTIME!" in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 46

File: time for the show.png (638KB, 856x483px) Image search: [Google]
time for the show.png
638KB, 856x483px
>memorable roars and growls and "SHOWTIME!" in the Mario series, plus he can talk normally
>Sakurai has him make generic dinosaur roars in Smash Bros

I thought he always tried to be as accurate as possible with his portrayal of characters in Smash. Why is there no "SHOWTIME!!" in Smash?
>>
Bowser sounded like a dinosaur when he was originally added in Melee and generally whatever idea Sakurai has of a character at the start is what they're going to be stuck as forever.
>>
Because nobody would recognize RPG Bowser
maybe someone obsessed with it will fix it, but probably not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szggXY8k99I
>>
>>323583192
>Because nobody would recognize RPG Bowser

How the hell does that make sense? It's Bowser but with personality.
>>
Sakurai has a unique director's vision for the characters whether you like it or not

DK and Diddy are more animalistic, Bowser is more monstrous, Luigi is a weirdo as opposed to cowardly, Wario is insane and disgusting as opposed to greedy and sneaky. Captain Falcon is a sentai hero. etc etc.
>>
>>323583397
Yet he demands Dark Pit and Ridley adhere strictly to their canon versions. The man can't even be consistent.
>>
File: masahiro_sakurai.jpg (299KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
masahiro_sakurai.jpg
299KB, 1100x619px
>>323582558
He not Kid Icarus or Fire Embrem character. So I no care about accuracy.
>>
>>323583625
Dark Pit he created himself, so his headcanon is canon. The others he just makes it up as he goes based on what he thinks works at the time.

Smash could probably do with a reboot with all the changes that have happened between now and its creation. Much of the cast is overdue for a change.
>>
>>323583630
hey you

writtle fagboy, you make kirby yerrow yet?
>>
Why does Alph use the Hocotate Ship?
>>
>>323583993
He borrowed it.
>>
File: Kenny_James.png (51KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny_James.png
51KB, 200x151px
Bowser's VA
>>
>>323583993
Same reason Ness uses Paula's moves.
Paula as a dessert option when?
>>
>>323583920
>all of the newcomers in 4 have individual unique gimmicks and playstyles with tons of nods and love to their origins, especially with the 3rd party characters
>the Original Twelve are bland as vanilla with little to make them stand out
>Samus was deliberately made worse, so much so that the game itself tells you not to use certain moves because of how shit they are

All of that effort that went into the 3DS version and Smash Tour should have gone into completely retoolin everyone from 64, Melee, and Brawl.
>>
>>323584190
>>323584654
So Alph can use Olimar's ship, Ness can use Paula's moves, but Dark Pit can't use the sacred whatevers?
>>
>>323584692
Smash 4 really is the best one so far in terms of accuracy to canon. Smash 1 felt mostly like they were just copying a lot of preexisting fighting game concepts and putting some Nintendo characters in it.

It's also pretty clear they never even considered the idea of projectiles being anything other than special attacks until Brawl, otherwise Samus probably could have gotten some of that action.
>>
>>323585247
Nope, that would be out of character for Dark Pit. Have Zelda/Sheik's Final Smash instead.
>>
Watch out OP

Mods love deleting SMBZ threads
>>
>>323585395
It's funny because Sakurai managed to fuck up Dark Pit anyway. He uses a Silver Bow but his arrows are the wrong colour
>>
>>323585247
Shhh
You're not allowed to talk bad about Smash.
>>
File: SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg (20KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg
20KB, 343x343px
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAME DESIGN REEE REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>323585703
I think he'd be more likely to just say "oh, must be some children [laughs]"
>>
>>323586262
Tbh there where reports of Sak getting really grumpy during play testing of smash games.
>>
>>323586550
Weren't those just some unfounded rumors?
>>
>>323585556
If there is a Smash 5, and Sakurai's not directing it, I would love to se Dark Pit retooled into using the myriad melee weapons in Uprising and his Final Smash involve the most powerful melee weapons, while Pit is altered to use the ranged weaponry and keeps the Sacred Treasures.
>>
I recall Bowser doing generic roars back in N64 days, and Melee came out after that era.
>>
File: 1371618170863.jpg (77KB, 646x455px) Image search: [Google]
1371618170863.jpg
77KB, 646x455px
>>323584692
>Samus was deliberately made worse, so much so that the game itself tells you not to use certain moves because of how shit they are

this will never not piss me off. When you make a fucking tool tip in your own game talking about how bad one of the oldest fighters basic moves are that should be a clear indication that it needs an improvment
>>
>>323588384
>>323584692
You're not allowed to critique these things, because Sakurai put so much time and effort into making the game. We should be thankful we even have a game, and Samus in general.
>>
>>323588289
Doesn't mean he has to keep using those stock dinosaur noises, especially when he has an actual voice actor and speaks perfect English in both mainline and spinoff games.

Same goes for Donkey and Diddy, especially when the best DK remix in 4 is the Country title theme with those two singing along with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNWuvkvktF8&index=89&list=PLyozrBudY8SgYPAGayp2ywh8PjO93SY7I
>>
>>323583920
>The others he just makes it up as he goes based on what he thinks works at the time.
this

sounded like he did want to deal with updating former ridley from Brawl and Other M clone was too much of an unusual mess to rep Ridley as a fighter

>BaganShitBros still won't finish the Classic Ridley mod
>>
>>323583397
reminder Sakurai even said he tends to mix source material and smash material to help them work as decent fighters in Smash

make you wonder why Fox's moveset is everything Arwing related sans 64 multiplayer
>>
>>323589406
>ten thousand random nobodies around the world can come up with ways Ridley can work fine in Smash in two to ten minutes
>Sakurai can't figure it out after 15 years or is just too stubborn about how he wants Ridley to be able to fly forever to remain in character
>he then procees to make Ridley as OOC as possible in Smash 4

I will never understand how this man thinks.
>>
File: 1452480946482.jpg (9KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1452480946482.jpg
9KB, 206x212px
>>323585247
>mfw Sakurai could have made a clever excuse saying Virida convinced Lord Dyntos to give DP his own edgier set of the Three Sacred Treasures
>>
>>323582558
That paired with Giga Bowser wouldn't make sense.

But I agree, RPG/main Bowser would be better than whatever the hell we're getting in Smash.

I understand wanting to make Bowser competent and threatening, especially given what he is physically, but Bowser's appeal has always come from his personality and more importantly his use of traps, castles, and Koopa Magic. His resources, essentially. Airships, having troops, laser statues, statues in general, all this.

Also, SOME GODDAMN ELECTRIC GUITAR. SM3DW got close, then BLUE-BALLED US WITH THE GOOFY ASS CAR AND THE JAZZ. Ugh. Not to mention him sitting atop a giant POW Block, which makes no sense.
>>
>>323585556
this is exactly why he needs to get retooled at this point
>>
>>323589871
I don't give a shit if they make up moves when there's nothing to draw from. Give Fox or Falcon made up stuff, not like they have anything to draw from anyway.

I mostly just take issue with when stuff is made up pointlessly even though there is plenty of material to draw from. That just feels like it's going against the entire point of a fan service game.
>>
>>323587175
i think that one was from Chris "big mouth" Pranger
>>
>>323590214
>That paired with Giga Bowser wouldn't make sense.

Why? Giga Bowser is a massive feral beast, akin to Ganondorf transforming into his boar forms in OoT and TP. An intelligent fluent character becoming a mindless monster when transforming is nothing new or clashing or OOC. Also, Giga Bowser is a Smash Bros original character.
>>
>>323590443
personally i think Falcon's moveset is based on how he's a bounty hunter in F-Zero and everything else being related to the blue falcon like jumping off ramps, bumping off mines, and how hard you slam opponent cars using boost power.
>>
>>323583091
Luigi's voice changed in Brawl.
>>
>>323583192
This really makes me see just how little Sakurai actually cares about the games he pretends to represent.
>>
>>323590514
>Giga Bowser is a Smash Bros original character.

I believe that's the problem. It's not something Bowser does anywhere EXCEPT Smash. It's completely invented for the series and has nothing to do with Bowser as he is in the Mario series.
>>
>>323590514
>>323590214
Giga Bowser is actually Sakurai's previous and really scary concept(s) he did for Bowser during 64/Melee
>>
>>323583192
>tfw Wizard Ganondorf would make a much better Mewtwo than Smash 4 Mewtwo
>>
>>323590443
>I mostly just take issue with when stuff is made up pointlessly even though there is plenty of material to draw from. That just feels like it's going against the entire point of a fan service game.

This. Especially with characters like Samus, and ESPECIALLY with the whole Custom Moves thing.

>characters could have had various moves from their games, like Luigi's Thunderhand, Samus' various Beams and Bombs and mobility equipment like the Shinespark and Speed Booster, The different Alpha, Beta, and Gamma versions of the PK attacks from Mother
>instead we get shit like "Electric move", "Slow move", "Piercing move", "Doesn't Hit move", "Fire move"
>>
Didn't Project M give Bowser his original voice?

I distinctly remember playing a build of PM where Luigi, DK, Diddy, and Bowser all had more accurate voices.
>>
>>323583192
His voices in Mario games is completely different from the one in Smash as well. Just look at Sunshine, the Galaxy series, 3D Land and World, and all of Mario Kart. Only the New Super Mario Bros. series still has dinosaur growling Bowser.
>>
>>323590514
It's fine for Bowser to transform larger and use Powerups, but not turn into something uncharacteristically sinister of the Mario series.

>B-BUT SMW2 BOWSER
Was a gigantic version of Baby Bowser with cartoony evil eyes. Not even in the same ballpark as Giga Bowser.
>>
>>323591146
there are soundbanks mods at BrawlVault, that's all i can say.
>>
>>323588384
>The game itself tells you not to use certain moves
That's really depressing. Which one? What does the tip say?
>>
>>323590514
Here's my question
You need a character to turn into a giant monster
Why bowser?
Ganondorf is already in the game, why not use Pig Ganon instead of Giga Bowser?
>>
>>323590703
No.

C.Falcon's moveset is inspired by Kamen Rider.
Falcon Kick = Rider Kick
Falcon Punch = Rider Punch
Falcon Dive = Rider Dive
>>
>>323582558
He's only accurate with non Nintendo IPs.
>>
Hopefully 5mash bros will be better. More fanservice, less Fire Emblem.
>>
>>323591345
Samus' Neutral A. It specifically tells you the second hit is too slow and has a shitty hitbox, so don't do it, only use the first hit then run away.
>>
>>323591485
by your logic, Falcon's moveset is stolen from Guilty Gear's Sol Badguy
>>
>>323588289
Mid gamecube he got an actual voice.
Wii era he got a good voice.
>>
File: Big Bows.jpg (112KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bows.jpg
112KB, 385x480px
>>323590214
>That paired with Giga Bowser wouldn't make sense.

But we already have canon giant RPG bowser.
>>
>>323582558
Goofy RPG Bowser is stupid.

Badass beast Bowser is better. He feels like an animal, which is good.
>>
File: Dragon_king_3.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_king_3.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>323590703
>>323591485
Falcon was most likely just given the moveset from the characters from the original version of the game because he had a similar body shape.
>>
>>323591451
>why not use Pig Ganon instead of Giga Bowser?
big guy from the superior zelda games actually has more things to do in Smash than being a giant version of his former self
>>
>>323590962
>really scary

Could've been more evil.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Giga Bowser weirded me out in Melee, and it was fucking fun, but we've not had any other Giga's since. Probably for the same reason Epic Mickey was filtered.

Tangent:
Not that Master Core is any better. Master Core is the worst thing to happen to Smash not just gameplay-wise but also in terms of the overarching Smash lore. Even Tabuu fucking made sense. But the essence of the Smash dimension residing inside the hands and then going about destroying it after establishing that the different Nintendo universes were okay with it and utilized it in Brawl makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>323591726
c'mon son, you know you were hyped as fuck when you first heard this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5A9xBIE5-w
>>
Ok, seriously, is Bowser's Inside Story the ONLY place he says "Showtime!" in english?

Like I don't remember that being anywhere close to a series-long catchphrase. You may as well complain he doesn't talk in his Super Mario Sunshine voice, but at least that game was a mainline 3D Mario instead of a spinoff.
>>
>>323583192
>when we need another sword fighter in smash
>>
>>323591129
Luigi really deserves a remaking. Luigi's Mansion alone would be enough to make him a totally different character.
>>
>>323591726
Nah fuck that. Meathead badass Bowser > scary monster Bowser.
>>
>>323591835
Sakurai was told by a fan that both Samus and Falcon share the same up tilt in 64. whiole he didn't confirmed this, he did say him and the other secret characters are built from Samus, Kirby, Yoshi, and Mario
>>
>>323591994
It's the best catchphrase they could have ever chosen. It's become synonymous with Bowser to me personally, despite not even thinking Bowser's Inside Story that fantastic.
>>
>>323592229
This
>>
>>323591628
You've clearly never played Guilty Gear then, since Sol takes more reference from Ryu than anything.

The ArcSys fighters are all super original, and Falcon and Sol have little in common aside from the flames, a trait that many Kamen Riders also shared. Which I should add is a massive cult icon in Japan that's influenced many things.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think Sakurai even said it's meant to be a reference to Kamen Rider. That aside, it's irrelevant, since the nod to Kamen Rider couldn't be more in your face than FALCON KICK!!

https://youtu.be/9wQzlH8_OGQ

He even takes the same exact pose for crying out loud!
>>
wish I could filter autistic smash nitpick threads

it's getting to the point where I almost want to defend the game
>>
>>323583192
It's not RPG Bowser. It's Bowser in literally every other incarnation EXCEPT Smash.

I'd be much happier with his goofy growls and shit, too. He's Bowser, he's never been a serious character.
>>
>>323582558
That's because Smash Bros doesn't reuse assets from 2D games you autistc retard, who gives a fuck about how Bowser roars?
>>
>>323582558
Because that's a shitty localization.
>>
>>323592384
/smash/i;boards:v;op:only;
is it that hard?
>>
>>323591726
If Beast Bowser is how Nintendo had gone, that would be fine. If Nintendo stuck with the SMB1/SMW2:YI Bowser that sent everything and anything under his control after Mario, including really fucked up shit that resulted as part of nature and was outcast, that would have been fine.

But every other entry doesn't use Beast Bowser. They use Star Child Bowser. A confused soul that was basically intended for good but uses its powers for its own good. And continues to grow in power with Goombas and Koopas and so on that don't appear to be numerous in Mushroom Kingdom (though they certainly seem officially welcomed).
>>
>>323591608
5mash won't be good if they don't port and update Sm4sh WiiU to the NX console and do a underpowered handheld version along with it making development extremely hard.

if you're going to do 64-75 characters for Smash you can't do the entire game by scratch again.

i fucking swear i remembered Sakurai said in a certain interview that he'd do Smash again if it's not like Smash 4 base game development. can anyone link it?
>>
>>323592714
Bowser says "showtime" in all languages.

All of the voice clips are done in english for Mario games. Cmon, now.
>>
>>323592072
better idea: Ganondorf gets a stylish switch-a-roo moveset

use and hold the taunt buttons to switch to whatever style you want to play as

Trident (Power)
Magic (Wisdom)
Warlock Blade/Sword of Sages (Courage)
>>
File: 1442095490871.jpg (121KB, 793x391px) Image search: [Google]
1442095490871.jpg
121KB, 793x391px
>>323592235
>Luigi = Mario
>Captain Falcon = Samus
>Jigglypuff = Kirby
>Ness = Yoshi???
I had all of them figured out except Ness. I had figured he was based more on Fox since they shared running animation, had a projectile for a neutral special, an up special that propels them through the air in a straight trajectory, and a down special that acts as a barrier. I swear they might share other animations too, but I can't really check that very thoroughly right now.
>>
At least they stepped away from the shit edgelord Bowser design and gave him shit more similar to the rest of the series
And made him actually fun and viable in non-tourney play.

At the same time yeah it seems pretty fucking silly to make him more humanoid in this one compared to Brawl and Melee, but give him nothing but roars and growls when Lucario and Mewtwo and other goofy animal shits can talk.
>>
>>323593663

I think you're right about Ness and Yoshi.
Their jabs are really similar.
>>
>>323593756
Mewtwo only talks in the Japanese version, though. For some reason all he does is growl and grunt and grrrrr in the English versions.
>>
>>323591608
>>323592936
I'm done.

With the leaked PM dev build, the mod scene has leaped bounds. I'm just waiting for things to be polished and finalized so I can make my own definitive PM build with new characters (Lyn, Knuckles, Isaac, Sami, Bomberman, Ridley, Decloned Ganondorf faithful to OoT -with Black Shadow as the heavy Falcon semiclone, and Banjo-Kazooie), better music, more stages, fitting costumes, fitting voices, better movesets, and the Turbo, Retro, All-Star, Stamina, etc...modes.

Then I'll just wait for the mod scene to move onto Smash WiiU, and fix that up as well.
>>
File: 00000000-9.png (1MB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
00000000-9.png
1MB, 1280x736px
>>323594034
speaking of mods, i wonder if TPP is actually going to kill the modding community...

last time i've heard, the Minus team is currently on the lookout if it'll take effect and if it get ratified by Congress.

starting to feel scared.
>>
>>323582558
because the only game where bowser audibly speaks is Super Mario Sunshine and that was a mistake
>>
>>323591129
>Custom Moves
Don't even remind me of that shit.
We criticized Brawl for wasting time with SSE, but Smash For wasted just as much time with all of its main 'features'.
>>
>>323582558
>SMBZ reboot
mah nigga
>3 sagas
M A H N I G G A
>>
File: 1447090283316.jpg (212KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1447090283316.jpg
212KB, 600x872px
>>323590838
>"i don't want to remove these character as to disappoint their fans"
>makes them atrocious instead
>if they're already bad, leaves them bad
>>
>>323594724
Now now, Custom Moves were a good idea, just lousily executed. Smash Run, Smash Tour, and the entire 3DS idea were completey unnecessary.
>>
>>323582558
can some one explain why Mario and Luigi RPG sprites are so popular in the Mario fan community?
>>
>>323595176
Very expressive and well made. What more needs to be said?
>>
>>323591129
At least we'll always have Palutena and Mega Man.
>>
>>323595176
a shittonne of variety and very easily recognized.
>>
>>323595176
they wanted their own equivalent to the Sonic Advance/Megaman 7 sprite popularity.
>>
>>323595176
Because they're really fucking good and well animated.
What kind of question is that?
>>
>>323583630
None of FE characters in Smash are accurate, except for Robin.
>>
File: Bueno_Excellente_001.jpg (114KB, 595x659px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno_Excellente_001.jpg
114KB, 595x659px
>>323595176
>Thunder and Fire fusion
>>
>>323595074
If you aren't Palutena, Mega Man or Miis, you got jackshit. I wanted Luigi's Thunderhand more than anything else. If nothing else, custom moves have serious modding/dessert potential.
>>
>>323595863
Bowser's Fireball breath custom is enough for me
>>
>>323595759
What do you mean, Blade Dance is Astra, Shield Breaker is Luna, Counter is Counter and Dolphin Slash is Sol.
>>
File: 833.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
833.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>Sakurai
>Trying to portray characters properly

Any F-zero fan will tell you otherwise. le campy power ranger FALCAN PAWNCH XDD man is a fucking insult to F-Zero

Hell even look at the fucking MARIO BROTHERS. Mario is always pissed off, and Luigi is all overly wacky for some reason.
>>
>>323594034
>Using Bigley
>instead of that recently released Waluigi

Not even worth the download
>>
>>323596234
What would you make Falcons moveset?
>>
>>323596481
The Waluigi mid is average. Bagan's Ridley is pretty well done bro.
>>
>>323596081
They made Marth a pompous, Lucina is a apparently snarky now, Ike is slow as hell, and Roy can kill you at 0%.
>>
File: CWTU5EzWcAAsOuD.png (457KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
CWTU5EzWcAAsOuD.png
457KB, 1024x953px
>>323596481
>not both

reminder to K.Rool fans even MarioKing64 is doing K.Rool next
>>
>>323596712
Ike being slow as shit was for balancing, I remember Sakurai saying it. Same reason he doesnt use sword beams.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 726x1024px
Bowsers a cool guy
>>
>>323596906
>Same reason he doesnt use sword beams.
thanks for reminding me Link will never have his Low/Max Heart Sword Beam in Smash.
>>
>>323596667

Except the Waluigi is done by people who've worked on PM, and know what they're doing.

Bigley is just some poorly done OP as fuck shitfest
>>
>>323596906
>a sword beam would be unbalanced
>Cloud walks in and says "Yo"

Yet another example of Sakurai's idiocy and double-talk.
>>
>>323596906
I really doubt giving Ike a ranged attack would've turned him into a broken monster. Replace that shitty neutral-B into a ranged fire attack instead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er4zU20y8kg
>Donkey Kong can sing like a god

>all he just sounds like a gorila
>>
>>323596989
It's official - when Kamek turns Bowser human in an RPG to get Peach's affections away from Mario, he'll wear a cape.
>>
>>323596604
It's fine as it is, Kamen Rider Falcon is one of the most interesting and unique movesets in the game.

Ganondorf being a heavy Falcon is blasphemy. I get the people that like the moveset, but why not add Black Shadow and make Dorf more akin to his canon?
>>
>>323597320
Yea, Cloud is more or less how Ike should actually play. Literally the reason Ike got in was Sakurai asked IS for a heavyweight FE character, because he wanted a very high power, very slow character, and they chose Ike.
>>
>>323597320
He's balanced by how slow it moves outside of limit break.
>>
>>323596906
So you're just proving his point.
>>
>>323596604

It's not about the moveset. Captian Falcon is a pretty mellow and quiet person. He doesn't scream "SHOW ME YA MOVES HYUS CUMMON FALCUN PAWNNNCH" catchphrases.

The voice isn't even slightly like the real thing
>>
>>323597320
It's been 6 years in between games. People can learn things and change their minds, yknow.

Besides, Ike hits harder than Cloud.
>>
>>323597320
Cloud doesn't have a counter.

Nor Ike's raw range and knockback on said range.

That said, he's a heavy, and Smash just doesn't bode well for heavies. He's probably one of the better choices along with Dedede, though, as both can be played relatively fast if you shorten their movepools.
>>
>>323582558
what was Sakurai thinking when he came up with Bowser's running animation in melee?
>>
>>323594034
>Sami
>Isaac

God no. Those two are crazy incomplete and any "finished" version will be either shit or broken since nobody knows what the character was suppose to be designed like.

Lyn and knuckles are fine because they're basically done
>>
>>323597289
I'm not even a Ridley fan, but the mod is well done bro.

Bagan's mod was considered for PM, and the Waluigi mod just isn't interesting to ne, cause Waluigi himself is uninteresting.

That said, have you tried Knux? Holy crap, like butter.
>>
>>323597320
Cloud's blade beam is fucking awful. Years of end lag and it's slow as balls.
>>
>>323597720
Probably just a placeholder that he never got around to replacing because Melee was rushed.
Kept it in Brawl for the novelty.
>>
>mewtwo still has his shitty melee moveset

I get that they had to work with the moves mewtwo knew at the time, but come on.

>Psychic
>Psycho Cut
>Future Sight

I mean, mewtwo being one of the lightest characters in the game is dumb as it is, but atleast give him a good moveset.
>>
File: This is Bowser.jpg (228KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
This is Bowser.jpg
228KB, 854x480px
Actually, that's one thing I really miss.
I thought for sure when moving away from the gritty dark Brawl style to the bright happy 4 style we'd also get the voices changed...
Oh well.
>>
>>323585395

>wolf uses landmaster
>>
>>323597634
>>323597526
>>323597517
What either Ike or Roy should have had was short-ranged fireballs or fire waves that come out of some of their Tilts and Smashes. If the sword hit first, all they would do is add damage and have no flinching or knockback. If the sword missed, then the fireball/fire wave could make them flinch if they hit to protect them while they recover from the swing. Since Ike swings pretty slowly it wouldn't be OP because he can't launch them over and over rapidly. Though for Roy it might have been OP in 4 since he has next to no endlag.
>>
>>323597997
Ironically the more accurate, upright bowser is more intimidating.

>>323597908
Fair is psycho cut isn't it?
Either that or Shadow Claw.
>>
>>323597814
>Bagan's mod was considered for PM,

No it fucking wasn't. We've had like 3 PM members say that.

We've also had multiple PM say that Bagan's mod is proof that Ridley wouldn't work because he's TOO DAMN BIIG

But yes, Knuckles make my dick hard. Weird nobody has finished him yet. Also would you be able to fix that shit where the PM added characters aren't usable in the SSE. I'd love to go full DMC as Chuckles
>>
>>323597908
>Charizard is 199lbs
>Mewtwo is 269lbs
>N-NO BUT PSYCHIC FLOATY POWERS
>>
>>323598149
I guess its shadow claw. But its sure as hell not psycho cut.
>>
>>323597778
That's why I said I'm waiting for them to be finished.

A lot of things are in the works, but coming along well.

Isaac's made a fair bit of progress.

And Lyn needs a fair bit of polish.
>>
>>323591231
>all of Mario Kart

He growls in 64
>>
>>323598149
Shadow Claw, at least since Gen 4 came out. In Melee i was just a random Darkness-powered move. Which also pisses me off, Lucario gets Aura but they couldn't make Mewtwo's energy Psychic?

>>323598201
>>323597908
Sakurai logic. Since Mewtwo and Rosalina float with their powers, it somehow makes them extremely light and easy to poush around, never mind that they still have mass and could make themselves immobile with their powers, especially Rosalina since she's manipulating gravity itself.
>>
>>323598197
Yeah, people are working on finishing the PMDT's work. It's over at Github.

And as far as Ridley goes, I wanna get my hands on it first, and give it a shot. If it's broken I'll take it out, but I feel it deserves a chance.
>>
>>323598084
And I'm glad he was cut.

Fucking bullshit, that.

Although I wouldn't put it past them to have stolen or hacked and copied Slippy's blueprints.
>>
>>323598547
I think, at the very least, Rosa is light for balance issues.

Could you imagine if Rosa was heavy? Holy shit.
>>
>>323597908
I hate that he uses battering items more standard now instead of the psychic flourishes he used to have.
When he dash attacks he just thrusts it instead of making it buzzsaw in front of him.
>>
>>323598628
His trophy in Brawl specifically stated that he copied the plans for the Landmaster and built one to his own specifications.

I want him back. Yeah, he had some ofa lot of other characters, but that made him more distinct from Fox and gave him a unique playstyle. And his B moves were so heavily modified they were almost in name only, plus they were a lot more fun and useful than Fox and Falco's As well, his stats were a lot different from Fox and Falco as well.
>>
>>323597320
h-he was clearly saving that for Cloud for later
>>
>>323597593
Ah yes, Falcon's Smash voice simply cannot compare to this iconic voice
https://youtu.be/fRTUSV3DiO8?t=268
>>
>>323597145
>At 0%, Link's sword shoots low range beams
As cool as it is, Links are already cancer. The last thing they need is a reason to run away more and another projectile.
>>
>>323598928
Does any other series get its lore dictated as much as Starfox does?
Which is to say, did they ever say outside of Smash trophies that the Landmaster is just a mass produced tank that Slippy customized?
Or that Wolf and James were old rivals?
>>
>>323598928
Well not before everyone gets balanced out. Ideally he'd headline in the reveal, and bring Peppy and Slippy along.

His Up B was garbage, that should be fixed.
>>
>>323599149
Nope, not that I can recall. I haven't bought strategy guides since 64, either, and I just bought that because it had the solar system map and the kickass blueprints.
>>
File: PMreps.png (1MB, 1544x1896px) Image search: [Google]
PMreps.png
1MB, 1544x1896px
>>323598197
>We've also had multiple PM say that Bagan's mod is proof that Ridley wouldn't work because he's TOO DAMN BIIG
nah, they just said that because they were going to add Dark Samus in instead
>>
Is this the daily autism thread?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmjO3TneeB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnvI538RyY

How they should be. Literally takes no effort.
>>
>>323596234
>le campy power ranger FALCAN PAWNCH XDD man is a fucking insult to F-Zero
He was like that in Smash before games like X and GX
>>
>>323591994

He says it in Dream Team too, when he's fighting Giant Luigi. Probably as a reference to Inside Story.
>>
>>323599209
I really doubt they'll in, but since it only takes them four months to do a character as complex as Bayonetta and Ryu it should only take a month or so to port Wolf over, tweak him for Smash 4's engine, and slap a new model on him. Hell, they can do that during their lunch breaks from working on Corrin and Bayo. Then we can have two Melee vets, two Brawl vets, and four newcomers in the DLC.
>>
>>323599525
x button is on the top window's frontal tab
>>
>>323599627
>Marth speaking Engligh
It's so fucking weird, it's like if Pikachu started talking or something
>>
>>323599940
But literally the only reason he's continued to speak Japanese is Sakurai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXWZcG1KMjo
>>
File: 1334341499868.jpg (9KB, 123x127px) Image search: [Google]
1334341499868.jpg
9KB, 123x127px
>mfw a furry faggot does better with Nintendo characters than Nintendo itself
>>
>>323599679
I suspect we'll see veterans. Or an NX version.
>>
>>323599627
I don't mind Marth and Roy speaking Japanese, we've got the other four FE characters for English needs.

Those Bowser and Kong voice changes are excellent. Makes Sakurai sticking with random kaiju burps even more aggravating.
>>
>>323599627
Where did those marth voice clips come from? They sound weird.

>>323600153
sounds like a pretty good replication of his jap voice in english.
>>
File: 1425240748541.jpg (26KB, 317x307px) Image search: [Google]
1425240748541.jpg
26KB, 317x307px
Anyone else love it when Bowser talked in Sunshine?

That shit was awesome and that wacky tough guy voice fit him perfectly.
>>
>>323600764
Nah, that shit was terrible.
>>
>>323599494
My fucking eyes holy shit
>>
>>323600764
Coulda been deeper, but yeah.
>>
>>323600764
I digged it, but his current voice by Kenny is perfect.

His debut was menacing as fuck, but awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c1NvpvLYec&t=3m25s
>>
Anyone else with that they would put more villains/rivals in?

We're out of heroes and sidekicks, at least from the franchises already in. And they're not heroes without their villains/rivals. So instead of random characters just put in the central/most iconic/most memorable villains from the franchises without them on the roster.

K. Rool
Ridley
Kamek
put Wolf back in
Porky Minch in his EarthBound mecha
Black Shadow
Medusa
>>
>>323601002
roster picking was really different for PM standards

it wasn't all something like how people thought for Smash 4, but more like giving certain assist-tier bananas a chance to join the fight other than usual all-stars.

but hey, at least it's not Crusade's or Brawl4All's roster.
>>
>>323600764
BWA HA HA, THE WATER'S GREAT! EH JUNIOR?!
>>
>>323601668
No I mean my eyes literally hurt from that shitty color choice in that image.
>>
File: Hammertime.jpg (93KB, 427x236px) Image search: [Google]
Hammertime.jpg
93KB, 427x236px
>>323583192
It's a shame how there's so few mods out there for just making a character themselves but different.
But I guess it is really hard to make animations from scratch.
>>
File: no bane.jpg (85KB, 818x347px) Image search: [Google]
no bane.jpg
85KB, 818x347px
>>323601640
do you mean push for any villain or just add deserving ones?

i don't like Black Shadow and the clone replacement shit idea, can you give him at least something unique?
>>
>>323601771
MARIO! HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY FAMILY VACATION!! *BWAHHWAAAAAAAA*
>>
>>323602139
>>323601771
Man, I forgot how bad Sunshine's final boss was.
>>
>>323602045
Define "Deserving", because this word on /v/ is simply yet another tool to say you don't want something. Like I said, the most iconic and/or popular villain from a series if it doesn't have a dedicated one who can also be realizable.

Hey, the Captain Falcon copy moveset makes far msoe sense for the evil dude who made an evil clone of Captain Falcon. Then we can keep the moveset people like and give Ganondorf a Zelda moveset.
>>
File: Moveset.png (110KB, 737x555px) Image search: [Google]
Moveset.png
110KB, 737x555px
>>323601640
Dark Matter would be great

representing for all the actual evil bosses and the Kimishima Kirby/KDL games

also, a villainous Kirby fighter that isn't a bully or an anti-hero.
>>
>>323583192
>those aewsome Ganondorf mods

Now that's how a villian should be in smash! And to think people still defend Sakurai's Tr4sh
>>
>>323603064
Judging by the picture alone that honestly looks generic as fuck.
>>
>>323592235
Not just the up tilt, they also share forward tilt and nair.
>>
File: HadesMovesetPool.png (2MB, 1205x2141px) Image search: [Google]
HadesMovesetPool.png
2MB, 1205x2141px
>>323603064
*Shimomura

>>323603356
it's a proof of concept using stuff from the Kirby spinoff: Mass Attack

thought it's not really good to rely on constructed fan movesets as concrete proof to them being playable and fun.

what's better you can list all the things they did in the games to truly show they have potiental (like pic related.)
>>
File: MedusaMovesetPool.png (1015KB, 1092x1392px) Image search: [Google]
MedusaMovesetPool.png
1015KB, 1092x1392px
>>323603962
here's one for Medusa

i'm not posting the other version, too cringe-y for /v/ posters here.
>>
File: 1449772596245.jpg (6KB, 192x217px) Image search: [Google]
1449772596245.jpg
6KB, 192x217px
Why the fuck are so many Final Smashes still made up fanfiction bullshit

>Mario's fireblast thing
>Peach puts people to sleep... because?
>IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH Samus
>Link and Tink's triforce... thing
>Bowser's is a fucking Smash Bros reference rather then a powerful ability that BOWSER uses
>>
>>323605494
Final Smashes let users to pull off something they never or normally can't do in Smash or in their game

that's the purpose of Smash Balls
>>
>>323583192
Ken James voices Bowser in every game. Not just RPGs.
>>
File: solidnsnakessbb530pxheaderimg.jpg (32KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
solidnsnakessbb530pxheaderimg.jpg
32KB, 530x298px
>>323582558
>Why is there no "SHOWTIME!!" in Smash
Yeah, I miss him too.
>>
>>323605112
I honestly wouldn't mind Medusa being in Smash, especially if she showcases her moves and some other "evil" attacks from Uprising.

Also, her snake hair needs to do some attacks, like her Up Smash has them all taking turns chomping upward and her Pummel is them biting the opponent.
>>
>>323605649
>or in their game
Since when? If that were the case, characters like Kirby and Sonic wouldn't have the kind of Final Smashes they have

The purpose is just to be a strong attack that can potentially kill multiple opponents in one go.
>>
>>323605649
>mega form Pokemon
>Olimar getting into a ship
>DK's bongos
>Diddy's jetpack
>Zelda's light arrows
>Luigi's poltergust
>ZSS getting into the ship
>Pac-man eating power pellets
>things they can't do normally
>>
File: ultrasword.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
ultrasword.webm
3MB, 720x405px
To be fair, ultra abilities were just Final Smashes in Kirby form.
>>
>>323603064
Nah, Dark Matter would only be a good boss, or replacement for Giga Bowser.
>>
>>323605918
>If that were the case, characters like Kirby and Sonic wouldn't have the kind of Final Smashes they have
you need to collect shit or find a very secret item to use those forms

in Smash, you have quick and full access to that stuff with a use of a Smash Ball
>>
File: 1447184126028.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1447184126028.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>>323605494
>Bowser gets huge and Mario Doesn't
>Mario blasts fire and Bowser doen't
>Peach has nothing from Super Princess Peach
>Samus has no other beams even as customs
>Link and Toonl Link's slashes aren't from any game
>Samus doesn't fucking go rainbow and use the Hyper Beam
>Bowser could have ridden the Koopa Clown car for his entrance instead of just popping up behind fire
I hate how generic each Final Smash is
Only some are unique while others are fucking stupid
>Giant Laser
>One hit kill
>Multihit move (Possibly in the sky in the middle of the stage)
>Generic Super Form
>Barrage of shit from somewhere
>>
File: 53275903_p0.png (350KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
53275903_p0.png
350KB, 600x644px
Why does Bowser fall so slowly in Smash?

The heavy characters should be the one who fall quickly, not the other way around.
>>
>>323583192

>Turning him into another swordsman

No

We need him to be trident wizard
>>
>>323606196
>or replacement for Giga Bowser.
the boss part sounds better than this

being a FS of who ever sounds really stupid. giga bowser is pretty shit nowadays too.
>>
>>323606298
I just wish he didn't rise into the sky because of one tiny ass jab. The whole point of that Tough guy ability he has is to make him not flinch when hit with moves that do about 1%. It doesn't matter because the first hit will probably lift him up one inch and then it's useless.
>>
>>323606308
This. Give him Phantom Ganon from OoT's trident as well as the magic sphere and ground punch. Flaming bats and some other Ganon moves would be cool as well. Make him a mix of the various Ganons and Ganondorfs from the Zelda series. Anything is better than being Captain Falcon's geriatric grandfather.
>>
>>323582558
it was removed after brawl
>>
>>323584654
What's stupid is that Ness had plenty to work with but they give him PSI Fire over PSI Paralysis, PSI Thunder over Teleport with an explosion effective, and Starstorm over Rockin.
>>
>>323606751
I guess they didn't know what to do re: PSI Rockin' being PK Kiai in Japanese.
>>
>>323606751
I will never fucking understand why the fuck they went with Starstorm and not Rockin'
Lucas kinda channels Love through some moves in a way, but Ness doesn't even have the Rockin' colors in his sparkle shit
Hell, Rockin' could have been a custom for Flash
>>
>>323585434
I don't understand this. How is SMBZ not video game related.

Also there's the option of just moving it to /trash/ if it's really not "on topic" with the board.
>>
Would Ridley's Final Smash be his charge from the background from Super Metroid?
>>
>>323606863
>>323607095
PSI Rockin' is actually those little polygonal effects you see in those loose standard/air attacks of Ness and Lucas

the Starman assist using PK Beam made me less interested on PK Beam being Ninten/Gigue special moveset.

looks weak.
>>
>>323607250
yep

or a Meta-Ridley transformation
>stupid Sakurai and NoA thought clone Ridley boss' power up mode from Other M was Meta-Ridley (or Black ridley in japanese)
my fucking god
>>
>>323594034
>Better music

Yea ok buddy
>>
>>323607527
Because Midna's Lament really gets you amped up for battle.
>>
File: Rittz pffft.png (277KB, 622x263px) Image search: [Google]
Rittz pffft.png
277KB, 622x263px
>>323607507
>Black Ridley

I'm sorry what
>>
>>323607324

Actually Lucas' default magic sparkles is PK love
>>
>>323607250
Here are the options I can think of.

1. Turns into Omega Ridley with powered-up moves
2. Summons a horde of various Space Pirates to run around attacking people
3. Does the rapid side-to-side air dashes from Brawl finishing with the Dyna Blade swoop
4. Flies up and spits a mega-fireball at the center of the stage that makes a giant explosion
5. Runs around doing the arm-flailing thing from Corruption while screaming "That's so Ridley! WUUUUUUAAAAAUUUUUHHHHH!!" with Slowbeef's voice
>>
>>323607324
>PK Rockin'
>Purple circular sparkles
Nope
While were talking about Ness
Where the fuck did his cheeks go? They're not even tinted at all anymore and his face is flat.
>>
>>323607678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IVLO124F_c

And this doesnt?

Smash 4 probably has the best ost out of any Nintendo game so far
>>
File: comparison.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>323607861
forgot pic
>>
File: 1450399316172.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450399316172.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>Ness is American
>Lucas is Japanese

>Ness has a japanese accent
>Lucas has an american voice
>>
>>323607946
Easily the best Smash ost. Best Nintendo goes to 3D World in my opinion.
>>
>>323607678
Not every track needs to be ugga-bugga death metal badoingiedoing in order to "ramp you up".
>>
>>323607982
>Both are boys
>Both voiced by women
>>
>>323607979
He became a big guy.
>>
>>323607946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-bulVXPEUs
I'm just saying there are more than enough misses that are worth replacing.
>>
File: little far.png (112KB, 230x213px) Image search: [Google]
little far.png
112KB, 230x213px
>>323582558
>we'll never get smug Bowser hamming it up for the audience
>>
File: 283607-Bowser.jpg (36KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
283607-Bowser.jpg
36KB, 620x349px
Bowser being a fun dad who is busy with work a lot but still genuinely cares about his son is cute as fuck.
>>
File: Pandapuppet.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Pandapuppet.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>323608057
>ugga-bugga death metal badoingiedoing
>>
Did Alvin ever say if/when Episode 2 will come out?
>>
>>323608107
There are also well over 400 songs, with tracks from the previous three like the one you chose. And the ability to choose which songs play on the stages. There is more than enough good music to make up for the weaker tracks that dont ever have to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTxI6KU-B4A
>>
>>323608619
Man, I just started playing Hunters for the first time and finally know where that song comes from. Hunters is alright.
>>
>>323608619
And yet Uematsu only pitched in two (2) Final Fantasy songs.
>>
>>323608527
Nope, and he won't any time soon

He spent 5 months on episode 1, I don't think he wants to pressure himself with a deadline so soon after he finished the first one.
>>
File: Masketta.png (345KB, 661x920px) Image search: [Google]
Masketta.png
345KB, 661x920px
>>323608076
for ___
>>
>>323608107
>I'm just saying there are more than enough misses that are worth replacing.

You can say that again, especially regarding Donkey Kong, Metroid, Sonic, and Mega Man, holy fuck.

>EIGHT Jungle Hijinx remixes
>the two Tropical Freeze tracks suck
>DK Rap chopped down by three verses

>nothing new from Super, Fusion, or the Prime games
>two shit tracks from Other M instead of the Queen Metroid/Phantoon Battle and Versus Mystery Creature

>Sonic Boom and Super Sonic Racing removed
>two shit tracks from Lost World
>all the vocal songs still cut down to 2 minutes
>Escape from the City is the original instead of the Classic remix from Generations

>all but three tracks are from MM2 and 3
>a MM2 retro mix when we already have every theme from it remixed
>only one MM1 remix
>4, 5, and 6 are a medley of three themes and two of them are shitty choices
>nothing from 7, 8, & Bass, 9, or 10
>no Electrical Communication
>>
>>323596481
The Waluigi mod isn't even ready for PM yet, just Brawl.
>>
SO THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
>>
>>323609263
PERFORMING FOR JEWS
>>
>>323582558
Needs Donkey Kong to make his DK64 sounds.
We need more OK! and OHHH BANANA in smash.
>>
>>323608806
I have a feeling that was more sony than squeenix since they had plenty of ff7 songs in The rhythm game on the 3ds.

There is prob issues with the licensing, due to the remake. Thats the only way the lack of songs make sense since so much effort was put into the stage and cloud, so its not like Nintendo was halfassing it
>>
>>323609321
IF YOU NOSE THE WORDS
>>
>>323609410
YOU CAN GOYIM IN TOO
>>
>>323608806
Blame Square-Enix for that. They're notoriously uptight about their properties. Sakurai probably had to suck every dick in Square HQ just for Cloud and Midgar, and Geno needed him giving a masturbation show for everyone.
>>
File: conspiring hands.png (307KB, 732x599px) Image search: [Google]
conspiring hands.png
307KB, 732x599px
>>323609486
RUB YOUR HANDS TOGETHER
>>
>>323609601
IF YOU WANT TO CHLAP
>>
>>323609151
Also, are there any new Sonic remixes in Smash Bros besides Angel Island Zone?
>>
>>323609776
AS WE TAKE YOU THROUGH
>>
>>323609490
I still dont get why they are still uptight about their shit from mario rpg.

Maybe because a good portion of their staff that worked on it moved to Nintendo groups?
>>
>>323609882
THIS LATKE RAP (HUH)
>>
>>323609781
Nope. Angel Island Zone is the only Sonic remix in both Brawl and 4.
>>
>>323610073
Does sega still have any notable inhouse musicians?
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (393KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).png
393KB, 1280x800px
>>323609151
>EIGHT Jungle Hijinx remixes
>the two Tropical Freeze tracks suck
>DK Rap chopped down by three verses
>Sonic Boom and Super Sonic Racing removed
>two shit tracks from Lost World
>all the vocal songs still cut down to 2 minutes
>all but three tracks are from MM2 and 3
>a MM2 retro mix when we already have every theme from it remixed
>only one MM1 remix
>4, 5, and 6 are a medley of three themes and two of them are shitty choices
>nothing from 7, 8, & Bass, 9, or 10

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD
>>
File: 0.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>323606569
>Anything is better than being Captain Falcon's geriatric grandfather.
speaking of that, anybody remember this shit?
>>
>>323612551
lol XD, is that a Racist Mario ripoff??
>>
File: mamma mia.gif (34KB, 395x231px) Image search: [Google]
mamma mia.gif
34KB, 395x231px
>>323611814
How the fuck does a Jazz remix of Jungle Hijinx sound so bad
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>323599627
>"READY TO DIE, SCUM?"
>"DIE!"

Nobody is going to even mention this edgy out of character bullshit? Seriously, those voice clips are god-awful and whoever made them should be condemned.
>>
File: comic112.jpg (91KB, 650x949px) Image search: [Google]
comic112.jpg
91KB, 650x949px
>>323613848
It's the wrong Marth.
>>
If Sakurai really wanted to be true to canon, Bowser would be eight and a half feet tall, like the official size chart shows.
>>
File: Size_chart.jpg (111KB, 768x383px) Image search: [Google]
Size_chart.jpg
111KB, 768x383px
>>323615370
you mean this?
>>
>>323615707
Why is DK an apelet?
>>
>>323615946
Because he doesn't stand upright.
>>
>>323615370
Mario characters change sizes so much that nothing can really be called official.
>>
>>323615707
God dammit, I really want to see how tall Waluigi would be if he stood up straight.
>>
>>323616052
Even so, he's still small for a gorilla. Even in Melee and Brawl he was smaller than Bowser who was hunching over.
>>
>>323615707
Well, Bowser is an arcane sorcerer capable of altering his size based on his mood and local atmosphere, so you can't really count on a size chart.
>>
>>323616262
Melee in general was an odd time for everyone, it was pretty much all of their first times being rendered on a Gamecube. Yoshi looked too much like a real dinosaur and DK looked like he had been starved
>>
>>323616623
Not to mention Bowser was straight up brown and looked kind of oily.
>>
>>323616623
That was from Sakurai making everyone look realistic to fit in the same design style. Which made Melee the worst-looking Smash game, bar none.
>>
>>323616623
What about all those other renders for promotional art?
Like the ones of Mario in Mario 64 and Mario Party. Hell, even DK was rendered for DKC
>>
File: ratalightning.jpg~original.png (298KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ratalightning.jpg~original.png
298KB, 480x360px
>>323599627
>Marth is literally Ratatosk
>>
>>323599627
Reminder that you aren't allowed to critique what Sakurai does because it doesn't follow his vision on what Smash is. Seriously, these sound infinitely better. It's like Sakurai has some set headcanon and Smash is the one place where he can make that shit canon.

And some people are just fine with that.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.