[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only, I repeat, THE ONLY reason anyone should ever watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 22

File: pewdiepie.png (180KB, 473x349px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie.png
180KB, 473x349px
The only, I repeat, THE ONLY reason anyone should ever watch a Let's Play video is to see what the gameplay looks like to decide if you want to play it or not. If you watch an LP for any other reason you are literally cancer.
>>
I watch them and pretend they're my friends. If they ask a question to the viewer I usually respond to them. I also donate to streamers for the few seconds they acknowledge me. Am I good?
>>
>>323517963
Why not then just look at gameplay videos instead of LPs?
>>
>If you watch an LP for any other reason you are literally cancer.
I couldn't stand playing Deadly Premonition, so I decided to watch it instead. I liked the story a lot.
>>
>>323518708
that's not very good anon

>>323517963
i put game grumps in the background sometimes because dan tells cool stories
>>
>>323517963
>Let's impose artificial rules on thing I don't understand/like.
>>
sometimes I want to see reactions of people or other opinions of parts of a game
>>
>>323517963

>being mad people have become millionaires from pretending to be retarded on the internet while you do it for free

lel
>>
>>323517963
as stupid as i think watching let's plays are, they're no dumber than watching sports, which virtually everyone i know does
>>
I watched some ecks-came long-dong lets plays to learn some tactics, such as giving a soldier lighter armor and conga-lining.

But yeah, using lets plays as a friend-simulator is pretty pathetic, even I won't go that low.
>>
File: lets play.png (63KB, 308x301px) Image search: [Google]
lets play.png
63KB, 308x301px
I believe LP's should be watched when:
>you want to see how gameplay looks like
>you want to hear informed opinions about a issue regarding the game being played

I mean, playing the game for yourself is always better than just watching it, but with that in mind I understand why people would rather watch, say, Corpse Party, rather than play it.
>>
>>323519295
Not really.
Actually playing sports requires physical activity. The tradeoff between experiencing it vicariously and not is MUCH higher than it is with video games.
>>
>>323519084

>using "u mad" as your only counter argument

>also posting from a phone because while else would you put all these fucking spaces

>says "lel" which is kind of ironic considering you're a fucking redditfag

leave.
>>
I use them for something to listen to while I'm playing vidya. I'll usually stick something like Northernlion on while I play Dark Souls, for example.
>>
I mainly watch Let's Plays just because I think some of them are funny, like Pokecapn's Sonic 2006 LP. Most Let's Plays are pretty shit, though.
>>
>>323519321
But you will make a tag for yourself on an anonymous imageboard. Boy, you sure told those losers.
>>
When I'm on the verge of being bored to death, I'll pull up a Game Grumps playlist and treat it like a podcast while I do other things. They'll occasionally tell an entertaining story or be relatively funny. Shame they don't make an actual fucking podcast and just choose to yell over video game gameplay
>>
>>323519416
>I mean, playing the game for yourself is always better than just watching it
Unless its lose/lose.

Actually, Corpse Party playthroughs I guess are fine too since if you play them alone it gets really really really fucking depressing.

Shit, I watched YuriofWind play it cause I was curious about the gameplay and had to stop after the game killed the best girl FIRST, even though he was being as light hearted as possible(God bless).
>>
File: 1428125812855.jpg (136KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
1428125812855.jpg
136KB, 1280x843px
>>323517963
You're right.
Nobody SHOULD watch LPs for the purpose of emulating the feeling of having actual, real friends to banter with while playing games.
But this isn't a perfect world.
>>
>>323519789
They keep occasionally mentioning something like a podcast, but they just don't.
>>
>>323519789
>game grumps
>funny
That happens maybe once every ten thousand episodes.
>>
>>323517963
Why haven't we killed that faggot yet, /v/?
>>
>>323519847
I wish there was a small bar I could drink my problems away.
>>
i watch chuggaaconroy's pokemon LPs because he's the only one autistic enough to know the most obscure details and trivia that will actually teach me something new about my favorite franchise

details and obscure trivia are my only consolation from the franchise being run into the ground
>>
I'll watch them if I can't be bothered to but and play the game, but am interested in the story or characters. Or if it's someone I find entertaining, like Funhaus.
>>
>>323517963
I watch LPs when I wanna go to sleep because watching people play vidya is boring

But it has to be someone that doesn't scream into a mic
>>
People here will defend LPs because they think JonTron and Woolie are their friends when they're really just Pewdiepie tier obnoxious faggots.
>>
never watch lets plays unless its a game I already finished and want to see how other people reacted to it.

Also I loved pewds bloodborne run, aside all the usual "bro" crap and the annoying edits and voices, dude looked like he actually enjoyed the game.
>>
>>323519970
Probably cause his "bros" broke him and now hes lashing back out and pointing out problems, look at the FNAF4 or 5 or whatever the fuck its at playthrough. I didn't want it myself, but there was a huge uproar on the internet when he stopped being spazzed out.
>>
>>323518708
>I watch them and pretend they're my friends.

yep. that about sums up LPers
>>
File: guffawing iguanas.png (457KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
guffawing iguanas.png
457KB, 1280x640px
>>323517963
>waaaaaaah anyone who likes what I hate is le cancur killing insert noun here, why can't the entire world be a hivemind with me as the queen bee?!
>>
>>323517963

The only LP guys I like are dunkey and Penguinz0.

That's it. They don't do stupid full on LPs. They just do stupid little videos that are fun.
>>
>>323519847
>Nobody SHOULD watch LPs for the purpose of emulating the feeling of having actual, real friends to banter with while playing games.

I kind of feel like this with /v/ itself, because no one else I know really cares about the obscure games that I like.
>>
>Youtube "<game name> part 3"
>Mute audio
>Click one of the bajillion show monkey videos
>Watch the gameplay for a bit to decide if I like it

Honestly, this is the only thing youtubefags are good for. Just searching for "gameplay" usually just shows you cinematic bullshit or some paid IGN bullshit where they're obviously showing scripted shit or reviewer copy shit.

let's plays just let me see the game nice and quick to see what it's like. I normally do this for indie games.
>>
>>323520032
TheRunawayGuys when its just the 3 of them are really helpful. Its like a guide on how to play a game, and they're not intolerable.

Where as whenever I've seen game grumps, markiplier, pewdiepie, jontron, or literally anyone else who is popular I just want to snatch the controller from their hands and beat it myself. They at least play shit they know how to play.
>>
>>323517963
I'll watch LPs for your reason sometimes OP, but also sometimes to watch a playthrough of a game I'm sort of almost interested, but certainly know I wouldn't buy or complete for whatever reason. So I still want to get some exposure to it, even if I can't find the time to actively play through it. I'll watch while I fold laundry/do dishes/etc, when I couldn't be playing, you know.
>>
>>323520158
>People here will defend LPs because they think JonTron and Woolie are their friends

Do people actually think like this? I just see the Let's Play people I like as entertainers, like actors or comedians, not people I personally know.
>>
The only, I repeat, THE ONLY reason anyone should come to /v/ is to shitpost, if you post here for other reason you are literally cancer.
>>
I always add 'no commentary' to my searches, when I look for gameplay videos.
>>
>>323520476
Yes.

You'd be surprised.

It's most prominent with female streamers.
>>
>>323520394
>Not searching for "<game name> no commentary"
>>
>>323520549
"Longplay" works too.
>>
>>323517963
This.

>AGDQ gets a fucking sticky

You know what'd be better?
PLAYING THE GODDAMN GAMES
>>
File: booga booga.png (705KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
booga booga.png
705KB, 1600x900px
The LPers I watch and enjoy.

Chuggaaconroy
Runaway Guys
Brainscratch Comms (mostly for Johnny)
SuperGamingBros
SomecallmeJohnny
Hellfire Comms
Markiplier
Jacksepticeye
>>
>>323520158
>LPs
>JonTron

One of the reasons I view him in such high regard is because he seems to be one of the unfortunately few gaming Youtubers who prefer putting effort into their videos instead of recording themselves screaming while playing games. I was overjoyed when he left Game Grumps and specifically mentioned wanting to focus on JonTron episodes as one of the main reasons for his departure
>>
File: raxmesdepault.jpg (18KB, 670x502px) Image search: [Google]
raxmesdepault.jpg
18KB, 670x502px
>>323517963
What if I'm cold and alone inside and I just want to hear the laughter of a friend while we both play video games but have the social skills of a down syndrome goldfish?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 300x393px
Are there any lets plays that are on the same tier as raspute's lets play of darkseed II?
>>
>>323520781
>says he likes markiplier
>posts a screencap of him overreacting to a superspooky kid's game
Mark is on the same level as game grumps in intolerable shit.

If only everyone who appeared on game grumps died from cancer or something.
>>
>>323517963
Game Grumps
>>
>>323520769
I don't view speed runs as LPs since I don't find enjoyment in playing one game hundreds or thousands of times over to agonizingly exploit and optimize every second of my gameplay. It's entirely different from playing the game yourself
>>
>>323519416
This.
>>
>>323520784
>effort into his videos
>reddit vectors
>turning up the sound and distorting it when he says something silly
>acts like a spaz
>can't
>beat
>his
>favorite
>game
>for
>charity
>>
>>323520994
Calm down, kiddo, wshing death on people just because they act to entertain others is far more retarded than anything you can get mad at them for.
>>
The only let's player I watch is Robbaz and he's actually good at the games he plays and doesn't over react
>>
>>323520875
You listen to Opie & Anthony with Patrice O'Neal.
>>
I should probably hate myself but I grew up watching James "Cuckman" Rolfe so I watch his stuff, even if its becoming increasingly apparent he's actually worse at games than me which I didn't think was possible.

Also I used to like Jontrons comedic timing but I don't know what he is doing with the newer stuff.
>>
>>323521159
For someone who doesn't watch LPs, you sure know a lot about the people that do them. : ^)
>>
>>323521201
>calm down which is basically saying "U MAD?" as a counter argument
>calls me a kiddo when he enjoys markiplier
>DONT WISH DEATH ON PEOPLE I LIIIIIKE =(
Welcome to fucking 4chan, now become an hero.
>>
>>323517963
I like to sometimes watch a LPer play a game I like to see what other people think about it.

I dont give a fuck about facecams or memes, but I enjoy hearing reactions. like "oh shit that was cool" or stuff like that.
>>
Are there any legit funny lets plays?
>>
>>323521320
Its strange, right? Its almost as if they get threads made about them every day...
>>
>>323521484
Vyktar
>>
>>323517963
I watched 2 Best Friends play Ride To Hell Retribution after hearing how bad it was.

I ended up watching it through partly from how awful the game was and the other half because 2 people playing a game works better for listening, as they play off each other and they weren't awful.

Fuck you OP, stop pushing your shit tasted on others you sopping cunt.
>>
>>323521359
I'm not that guy, but everything you just inferred from what he said is retarded. Please go die.
>>
>>323517963
I watch LPs of games I don't intend to play
>>
File: 1confuseeeeee2.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1confuseeeeee2.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>323521570
>Its retarded to want people to die, so I'm going to tell you to go die.
Redditfags who watch lets plays, everyone.
>>
I watch robbaz because he's actually good at the games he plays and doesn't over react
>>
Has anyone else been "accused" of watching a Youtube "personality" because of an opinion you hold? Its the fuckest thing to me and its happened a couple times.

I don't know who an of these people are.
>>
>>323521530
Nah, not the level of detail you know. For example, I have no idea what JonTron's favorite game is or that he tried to beat it on a charity stream. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>323521530
>so autistic he have to open literally every thread on /v/
>so autistic he needs to consume every media said threads have
>so autistic he uses a trip

Time to end yourself.
>>
>>323517963
I disagree.
>>
>>323521769
There were 3 threads on the front page about the stream as it was happening, all of which had a title of how banjo kazooie is his favorite game and how he couldn't beat it.

A lot of them were along the lines of
>favorite game is banjo kazooie
>do a full playthrough for charity
>get stuck on a part
>load a save of the game already beat
or some shit.
>>
>>323521718
>being this retarded
I said he's retarded because of what he drew form the other guy's post. I don't care that he wants people to die, I said he should go die, so obviously I don't care. Why are tripfags always so dumb?
>>
File: 6lsHwrB.jpg (107KB, 895x914px) Image search: [Google]
6lsHwrB.jpg
107KB, 895x914px
>>323521803
>not knowing who reliable ecchi driver is
Commit Sudoku
>>
>>323521803
>needs to open a thread to see the first post
You're making yourself look dumber than a tripfag, how embarrassing.
>>
>>323519547

no u
>>
File: table of contentz.jpg (108KB, 369x712px) Image search: [Google]
table of contentz.jpg
108KB, 369x712px
>>323521989
>tripfag steals idea from /tg/
>takes credit
sure is reddit up in here
>>
>>323521989
>Taking your trip off to post 4 year old screencaps of your own posts
Holy shit this is cringe-inducing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDuNSbF5xxo

How does it feel knowing Pewdiepie is better than you at Bloodborne?
>>
I do it when I'm bored, because if I stay bored I get sleepy, and then I just nap all day and sleep all night.
>>
>>323521989
I knew a faggot would say that, it`s the same, every single time.
>so autistic he cares about a oldtripfag

End yourself by suffocating on his dick next time you suck it.

>>323522046
>he knows jontrons favorite game by only reading first post
>he reads every single first post even if it obviously isnt a topic he cares about

Faggot.
>>
File: 1449280434830.jpg (31KB, 495x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449280434830.jpg
31KB, 495x595px
>>323517963
Nah
You're a hipster twat
I watched a playthough of Until Dawn because I wasn't buying a Bloodborne machine for it.
I watched a playthough of Resident Evil 4 because I love the game and the people playing ot loved the game.
I watched a playthough of Sonic 06 because it was funny.
Kill yourself for getting butthurt that someone enjoys something that you're too much of an uppity faggot to like
>>
File: 1432836664985.png (100KB, 381x247px) Image search: [Google]
1432836664985.png
100KB, 381x247px
>>323519847
>Nobody SHOULD watch LPs for the purpose of emulating the feeling of having actual, real friends to banter with while playing games.

I hear this sentiment a lot on /v/, but there's actually nothing wrong with that. In fact it's healthy even.
>>
>>323521989
and
>>323522046
are within a minute of each other. I know you're new and everything(thinking you have to open a thread to see the title/picture, this ain't reddit kiddo) but please try to learn some of the basics before posting.

tl;dr(that means too long; didn't read): lurk(that means don't post and just read) moar(that means more)
>>323522342
>see a thread about banjo kazooie
>read the first four lines
>jontron can't beat his favorite game
Keep moving those goalposts, I can do this all night.
>>
File: you silly billy.png (528KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
you silly billy.png
528KB, 1000x693px
>>323522452
>listening to /v/ about ANYTHING

This is the palce where playing and enjoying video games is considered the highest form of autism, which is a mental disorder that has nothing to do with playing video games but is /v/'s most favorite meme insult despite /v/ despising memes even though they steal other sites' memes and drive them head-first into the ground until they reach the Earth's core.
>>
>>323522268
Fuck off faggot, he's just posting from his phone there.
>>
>>323522452
Why don't you just make actual online friends?

Heck, even I've managed to make a few, not that hard.
>>
>>323522604
>Jontron can't beat Banjo-Kazooie
Wut
>>
>>323522452
It's healthy to retreat into a fantasy world?
>>
>>323519815
Kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>323522690
>steal other site's memes
I remember when Reddit was the place stealing it, now it's the other way around.
>>
>>323522690
Talking about undertale? Because fans of that game are literally autistic.

Talking about AAA trash titles? Autism in that context is used as an insult because those games are trash. When we say faggot, its not out of homophobia, its just a insult.

You're really this new, huh?
>>
>>323521036
Playing the game is still more fun.
>>
>>323522717
Who says the two are mutually exclusive?

>>323522790
http://spr.sagepub.com/content/16/4/495.abstract
http://www.acrwebsite.org/volumes/v32/acr_vol32_83.pdf

>retreat into a fantasy world
You mean like playing video games?
>>
>>323522695
Sorry, I was being a faggot and didn't consider that possibility. I'll go kill myself now, faggot.
>>
>>323522916
Its not the other way around aside from people from reddit coming here with their own.

Its still people of reddit doing it, they just made /v/ their new home since the tribes match.
>>
>>323522604
Sure, you remember his favorite game and that he can`t beat it even though you dislike him, end your autistic life already.
>>
File: seamoose approves.png (142KB, 293x297px) Image search: [Google]
seamoose approves.png
142KB, 293x297px
>>323517963

Cool story OP.
>>
>>323522932
I pointed out that /v/ hates video games and loves memes. How does that make me new? It's how /v/'s been since 4chan was first created and has only gotten worse ever since.
>>
>>323522932
What does a game's fans have to do with the game itself?
>>
I like to watch different gameplay videos to see how people play certain sections or missions in a game. It helps give me perspective and open up new strategies or challenges.
>>
>>323523047
My favorite game is cnc generals zero hour

oh no, now you know someone you dislike's favorite game! Time to kill yourself autist.

I don't think you can move the goalposts any further back, I've given you reasons why I know what his favorite game is, and you just resort to personal threats.

Seriously
>super popular VIDEO GAME eceleb makes a big show of how hes playing his favorite VIDEO GAME but doesnt end up being able to beat his favorite VIDEO GAME
>someone who posts on a VIDEO GAME related board knows of this
gg no re
>>
>>323517963
I love my nephew very much. He's 10 years old, and he loves to watch Pewdiepie. How do i let him know that he's a cancerous piece of shit that has no idea of what actual gaming is?
>>
I watched a LP of undertale because i've already beat it and I dont want to fuck it up with a genocide route.
>>
>>323523301
Just kick him in the teeth
>>
>>323523285
>implying i`ll not forgot your favorite game in some minutes from now

You give yourself too much credit.
>>
>>323523156
>someone makes a post complaining about how /v/ calls fans of a game autistic
>post why
>BUT FANS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME ITSELF
The discussion was about the fans.

Fuck, eceleb threads really brings out the children, rofl.
>>
>>323523301
>he's a cancerous piece of shit that has no idea of what actual gaming is
You tell him exactly that.
Tough love and all that jazz.
Also piss in his mouth for good measure.
>>
>you are cancer

oh no

now what?
>>
>>323517963
can't I watch DSP being retarded at games? It's funny and it's way shorter than replay MGS
>>
>>323523456
What if I kept 3 threads about it up on the front page of /v/ for a week?
>>
>>323523017
>You mean like playing video games?
Video games addictions are healthy?
>>
Generally speaking, I put up LPs and shit from reasonably tolerable folks who are more into the actual game than being funny, and play it on the background when dealing with other shit.
His voice may be a bit grating, but HCBailey is a pretty good example.
>>
You all need to kill yourselves for even contributing to this conversation instead of just talking about actual video games.
>>
>>323523560
I know how to use the hide function, unlike you from the looks of it, so i`m safe.
>>
>>323517963
>He doesn't watch the achivo huggers
>>
>>323523625

irony
>>
>>323523396
>>323523508
I mean that's a little extreme. But when he asked me "anon do you watch piuuuu-deee-piiieee"?? I really felt like slapping his mother for giving him access to the internet.
>>
>>323517963
>enjoyable personalities behind the audio
>enjoyable commentary
>enjoyable visual accompaniment
why not throw on an LP?

look's like OP's a little taint gobbling NEET with little tiny wrists!
>>
>>323523638
>that goalpost moving
You won't know to hide the thread unless you see it.
>>
>>323521754
>Zelda/Mega Man/Castlevania discussion
>FUCK OFF ARIN LOL NICE CONTRARIAN POST
Pretty much the only thing I've had happen
>>
Eh, sometimes I have some on for background noise, especially if I'm playing a RPG or something and I'm grinding. Other times I'm curious to know how someone else feels about a game I might have played or am interested in playing.
>>
>>323523815
When did we start valuing someone else's opinion?
>>
>>323523463
>This is the palce where playing and enjoying video games is considered the highest form of autism, which is a mental disorder that has nothing to do with playing video games but is /v/'s most favorite meme insult despite /v/ despising memes even though they steal other sites' memes and drive them head-first into the ground until they reach the Earth's core.
>Talking about undertale? Because fans of that game are literally autistic.

You were the first one to bring up fans or Undertale for that matter, and it sounded like your using a game's fanbase as justification for why the game shouldn't be talked about here. I would expect better out of someone who's been here as long as you have RED.
>>
File: Trying to shitpost REDS.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to shitpost REDS.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>323523802
>>323523638
Its always so entertaining seeing reds work a newfag into a corner. inb4 "lol i was trolling all along"
>>
>>323523815
I usually do that when on a handheld.
But through my TV because fuck sitting at a desk when I can chill on a bed.
>>
>>323523908
>we
I said myself.
>>
>>323523582
Who said anything about addictions?
>>
File: 1451525453280.png (11KB, 184x159px) Image search: [Google]
1451525453280.png
11KB, 184x159px
I only use LPs for background noise when i don't feel like listening to music or podcasts

For the few times i do watch LPs, it's mainly from a few soft spoken people playing slow paced games before i go to bed.
>>
>>323523935
I only read up to
>This is the palce where playing and enjoying video games is considered the highest form of autism
cause I knew this post was retarded.

Much like people sometimes only read up to my tripcode. :^)
>>
>>323523969
Yeah, exactly. I have a small smart TV above my computer monitor as well, but relaxing in the bedroom or on the couch is great and I've done a lot of both recently with all the handheld games I've been playing.
>>
>>323523979
>we
I used it b/c LP are huge atm. you're not the only one.

>faggot.
>>
>>323523802
So, you`ll create threads with images of games i care or you`ll pray it`s one of the few moments i`m looking for threads i can shitpost? It`s gonna be pretty hard to get my attention otherwise, you can try though, it would be fun.

>>323523957
That`s just sad.
>>
>>323524194
The way I read your post sounded like you were implying that I was implying my experience with watching LPs should be everyone elses.
>>
let's plays are now actually reaction videos if you think about it...
>>
>>323523957
I just find it funny that it's basically all he does other than post ecchi.

Speaking of...
>>
I can't stand any of the big LP dudes or the fucking Gay Cunts, but I watch Robbaz and cr1t1kal all the time. Robbaz largely because he's fucking hilarious, and cr1t1kal because he plays a lot of shithouse games that nobody in their right mind should ever pay money for (less so lately than he used to), and makes an entertaining, short video of it. He's a bit hit and miss when he gets excited though. Those dudes that play the entire way through games, though, I can't go in for that shit, except this one dude Flux playing Cities: Skylines. I don't have the patience for city builders, no matter how much I wish I did, and theres just something soothing to me about watching that dude work through traffic management problems on camera.
>>
File: 1450052178687.png (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450052178687.png
28KB, 500x300px
>>323524330
>>
>>323524409
What, you expected a tripfag to be intelligent or have reading comprehension? baka desu senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Which of DSP's videos did you cringe the most?
>>
>>323524302
>So, you`ll create threads with images of games i care or you`ll pray it`s one of the few moments i`m looking for threads i can shitpost?
Oh, sorry. Didn't know I was talking to an actual child(or third worlder).

Honestly, I don't really understand what you're saying.

Point is, if 3 threads about a game you like(because banjo kazooie is great) were on the front page of /v/ for a week, and it said something along the lines of "eceleb fag has this as his favorite game but cant beat it", you'll remember, or you just have an actual mental disorder.

>ill hide the threads
Youll still see them before hiding, they were remade.
>ill just filter the game name
Filter a game you actually like?
>SH-SHUT UP TRIPFAG
gg
>>
>>323524674
I'm between Arkham City and all Megaman games he's played, especially X3 and X5.
>>
>>323518881

Good luck finding a gameplay video without some faggot yelling over it.
>>
File: sweater2.jpg (569KB, 900x1304px) Image search: [Google]
sweater2.jpg
569KB, 900x1304px
>>323524674
I watched how to not play xcom, couldn't make it past ignoring the terror mission.
>>323524354
Here.
>>
>>323524919
>sweater
nice
>glasses
saved
>collar
I was going to tell you how awful of a poster you are in a 3 paragraph long post, but I've got a raging boner now. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>323524517
He's honestly the only tripfag I can stand.
>>
>>323524409
>>323524517
My bad, it is late for me.
>>
>>323524919
Good shit.
>>
>>323517963
I'll usually watch a "Let's Play" if I decide I'm not getting the game I would like to watch.
>>
>>323520496
>But /v/ isn't for actual discussion guys! It's for anime and shitposting!
>>
>>323525073
There used to be a lot of cool tripfags, but you can't expect a high level of intelligence from someone who still posts with a tripcode after all of the shit around He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.
>>
>>323524746
I just don`t know why you don`t admit you like/liked jontron, i watch his stuff and i don`t always think of him when i see banjo or vise versa.

Filter jontron, there, i made your life better, now if someone talks about him in a banjo thread you`ll not see it, looks like that simple solution was too complex for you to think for yourself.
>>
File: 1438082333357.gif (139KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
1438082333357.gif
139KB, 390x339px
>>323517963
I watch raocow play mario romhacks because I enjoy his personality and I'm never going to play said romhacks myself, even though I enjoy the experience. I also watch him play other games because I want to see how he reacts to them. I usually play it first, if I actually like the game.
He just makes me happy. I watch him during breakfast or lunch most days.
>>
>>323525402
Actually filtering something doesn't hide threads about it, at least it didn't use to.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 168x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 168x203px
Does Ashens count as a LPer?
>>
>>323523081
Can't wait till Seamus feels better, even if his LP's are somewhat monotone in nature.
>>
>>323525401
In my defense, I replied to the thread before I read replies and noticed the drama, again sorry.
>>
>>323517963
You don't even have to watch them for that. Did you forget ign exists? Just watch their reviews with the sound off for game play
>>
>>323525401
>tfw trips can be considered both a blessing and a curse but all I ever see is shitheads who need a sense of identity in a conversation
>on a imageboard that revolves around Anonymity
FeelsBad
>>
>>323525893
Personally prefer trips. I can filter them and never read a post from one again.
>>
>>323523676
>implying
>>
>>323525893
Trips are only really acceptable when used to identify yourself when you're doing something ongoing, like a quest thread or something along those lines, where if you don't, some shitposter will pretend to be you.
>>
>>323526452
That's the good part about them.
>>
>>323517963
B-b-but, he said I was his bro! We even do brofists and I donate to support him in his time of need. T-that's what bro's do right? Right???
>>
>>323524891
Search for "walkthrough" or something. There's not a single game you can't find good footage of without commentary
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you probably can if you pick some 10-20 year old game that nobody has heard of
>>
File: 1442739133103.png (142KB, 522x288px) Image search: [Google]
1442739133103.png
142KB, 522x288px
>>
Will everyone please use sage so I don't have to see this fucking annoying fuck's face in the catalog PLEASE?!
>>
>>323526452
Quest threads are fucking stupid.
>>
>>323523957
>acknowledging the tripfag
Spotted the newfaggot
>>
>>323527458
thats what i cant stand about these retarded lets players
they get money for being retarded on camera.
bottom tier entertainment and yet they feel so high and mighty about themselves because retarded children like to watch them.
>>
>>323517963
I "watch" some 4x/rougelikes let's plays by putting them on second monitor for some white noise.
what category that falls in?
>>
>>323518915
This.
I would watch two best friends sometimes for the same reasons I watch Rifftrax. the game itself isn't a good experience, but watching someone else slug through a bad game and get stressed to the point of almost tiers and occasionally making a good joke was more amusing for me than playing it myself.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.