[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo Thread What class you playing in season 5? Why? Are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: DIABLO.png (168KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
DIABLO.png
168KB, 440x325px
Diablo Thread
What class you playing in season 5? Why?
Are you playing solo? Group?
>>
Demon Hunter in HC because I haven't played one since Season 1.

Maybe a Witch Doctor for casual non-HC with pals.
>>
>>323508337
probably wiz
>>
I'm waiting for the final patch notes, they always nerf and buff shit just before they patch. Inb4 they do a morticks brace 2.0 and remove energy twister sword or some shit.
>>
crusader because I want to be disappointed by new thrones set
solo with a smattering of group because i barely know how to be friends with my own friends
>>
Just waiting for the new patch to drop, then a bunch of friends are gonna go nuts on it for like a month until we drop it till the next patch.
>>
Whirlwind Barb, because it's fun mode. When's season 5?
>>
>>323509716
the 15th nigga
>>
Gonna be rolling wizard, uninstall spec.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lazqzWBEEHI

Crusader all the way.
>>
>>323509776
Fuck, was hoping for tomorrow. Going to be playing DD
>>
>>323509716
tuesday probably
>>
uninstall wizard

not grinding seasons for a fucking year just for more stash space.
>>
>playing d3 solo

why would you do this?
>>
>>323510776
The modified monster health values to make it reasonable, and they added a bunch of kill streak or wreckable object bonuses that you can't really get in groups. Groups are still better, just not as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>323510974
hey here's a metric you forgot to include in your analysis of multiplayer video game: fun.
>>
I just got this game recently. Still learning how to be better at getting my numbers bigger. I'm using a Wizard and have 2 pieces of Tal Rasha, so i'm really just cycling different elements and taking advantage of the power a ring got me that gives me 100% crit rate for not critting five times.

I have Electrocute on with the 10man spread due to a legendary I have letting it jump to targets its hit before.
Disintigrate with the explosion rune for the Arcane damage mostly.
Hydra with the last rune for the fire element.
Frost Armor for the elemental damage as well.
Then I have Slow Time because of a legendary helm I got that lets me use all runes at once and a Black Hole I hardly use.

What should I change?
>>
>>323509716
>WW barb
That shit dies with the new patch, nigga. Raekor is making a comeback with a fucking vengeance.
>>
>>323508337
I'm just playing this thing on the PS3.
>>
>>323512072
Since when have video games been fun?
>>
>>323508337
solo and not season.
>>
>>323512717

Fuck off and use black hole. being able to clear arcane/frozen/walls is important.

always have that shit to clear hazards for the team
>>
>>323508930
>crusader because I want to be disappointed by new thrones set

It's the best set for the class and crusaders are not completely trash this time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.