[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna make a zoo tycoon esq game, but I have no skills in making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (235KB, 1037x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1037x771px
I wanna make a zoo tycoon esq game, but I have no skills in making games. Where do I start? Graphics? Hire a coder?
>>
Everyone who tries to answer you seriously would be wasting their time because you're never going to accomplish anything.
>>
>>323500316
This
>>
BAZOOPER
>>
>>323500316
>>
>>323500316
Hey, I might help somebody out there with more ambition than me
>>
>>323500069
How about you suck my nuts
>>
File: smug jap.jpg (22KB, 296x294px) Image search: [Google]
smug jap.jpg
22KB, 296x294px
>Where do I start? Graphics?
Yeah start with graphics.

Actually no wait, you have to have a really great idea first. Preferably something easy to explain to others, like mix two already existing games together.
>>
ZIMBABWE
>>
If you have money, I would advise you to latch onto another, already established, project and provide extra cash for stuff. If you make contracts that give you your money back + % of profits, you can then offer to invest more into another game or whatever.

If you have lots of money, you could probably find a good looking project and fund it yourself. Or perhaps ask for a project to start a Kickstarter and offer to match whatever they make, as long as they meet the minimum they need to make the game (and thus get a better game).
>>
>>323500539
I was thinking Zoo tycoon and some post apocalyptic setting I know it's been done to death, and probably better (organ trail) but if I pull it off it could be bretty gud. I probably won't, but if someone wants to steal my idea go right ahead.
You'd have to set up a home base, but you could also walk around it like the sims or that Jurassic Park one, gather resources, get attacked, attack other forts, stuff like that.
>>
Why are Penny's tits bigger than Bernadette's? Penny's tits are smaller in the show.
>>
>>323502221
it's fetish stuff it dont have to make sense you dip
>>
>>323500069
BELLEROPHON
>>
>>323501154
>organ trail
Make it about trafficking organs.
DO IT FAGGOT
RIGHT NOW
>>
>>323500069
Bustartist draws the weirdest faces.

They're actually really accurate to how real people look, and yet... So Fucking ugly

My BE fetish keeps me coming back though
>>
File: header[1].jpg (32KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
32KB, 460x215px
>>323502617
are you serious

>>323501154
You'll be an idea guy in no time!
>>
>>323500069
Learn those skills. Nobody's going to make your game for you.
Though judging by the image you chose to post, you're probably too stupid to accomplish anything worthwhile, so you should probably just give up.
>>
>>323502774
He must be some typical degenerate sleezy normie shiteater who has zero clue what makes a woman attractive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.