[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We predict the title, plot, and main antagonist of the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: Mario_&_Luigi_Series_Logo3.png (185KB, 2255x359px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_&_Luigi_Series_Logo3.png
185KB, 2255x359px
ITT We predict the title, plot, and main antagonist of the next game in this series.
>>
>>323498651
Mario and Luigi: Some sort of pun
The new antagonist does something, and then Bowser gets involved in some way, and then Bowser ends up the final boss.
>>
>>323499172
simply eric
>>
Paper jam
Paper bowser
>>
>Mario and Luigi: ___
>Bowser kidnaps Peach
>Giant Bowser
>>
>>323499172
>Bowser as final boss
Probably a mind controlled Bowser like Inside Story.
>>
>>323499394
Nope, just regular Bowser. Nintendo first want any element of subversiveness any more.
>>
>>323498651
M&L: Paper Cut
>>
Get this

Mario & Luigi find out that all the power ups can actually talk and have feelings, hence the reason why they have eyes.

You fight evil Super Shrooms and Fire Flowers.

Bowser absorbs all the power ups and Mario & Luigi have to use their good guy power up friends to save the day. All the Bro attacks are power up related and they give us a backstop to where ? Blocks and power ups come from.

Someone give me a title.
>>
Mario & Luigi: Inside Peach's Anus
>>
File: 1408254831691.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1408254831691.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
>>323499571
>Nintendo first want any element of subversiveness any more.
>>
Bowser thinks he so cash he goes to an alternate universe to get his alternate self to fuck up his world. But in doing so Wario and Waluigi come too and then they party up with Mario and Luigi to stop them. Full on 1 button for each of the 4 with dank mega quad moves.
>>
>>323499791
Mario & Luigi: Power Pals
that just sounds gay though someone come up with a better one
>>
>>323500062
Doesn't*
Phone posting, and Swype chose the wrong word.
>>
>>323499791
Mario and Luigi: ROW ROW Fight the Power
>>
Mario and Luigi: Yoshi's World.

Basically Yoshi takes the main stage and with Mario and Luigi, You also control Yoshi and Yoshi has touch screen gimmicks for his special attacks (like Bowser in BiS) instead of button presses. Bowser gets transformed to a baby for reasons, Kamek gets a Major role. Final Boss is Baby Bowser piloting a giant Bowser Mech.

Then we'll finally get Mario and Luigi:Crime and Punishment with playable Wario and Captain Syrup
>>
>>323498651
>New Super Mario & Luigi
>Bowser kidnaps Peach
>Bowser
>>
Mario & Luigi: It's elementary!

The duo have to visit each elemental world and beat up the boss like fire boss, water boss and bio boss

The elements then all fuse and become a big boss
>>
>WARIO AND WALUIGI: A FRIEND IN GREED
>>
Mario and Luigi: Meme Team
Bowser finds a way of making digital minions but shit goes wrong and the internet and its memes come out and start screwing up the world. Special attacks are memes, main characters are memes.
>>
>>323500976
So the M&L equivalent of Sticker Star.
>>
>>323498651
The next game is gonna be a Superstar Saga remake.
The remix in Paper Jam was foreshadowing.

Screencap this.
>>
File: pachinko02.jpg (1MB, 2134x2848px) Image search: [Google]
pachinko02.jpg
1MB, 2134x2848px
Mario and Luigi:Pachinko Peril
>>
I thought of one a long time ago: Wario & Waluigi: Partners in Crime that parallels Partners in Time. They jump through different eras stealing treasures and artifacts, competing with Captain Syrup, who also wants to be rich, and avoiding Captain Toad, who just wants to return the stolen stuff.
>>
An evil-being from an alternate dimension arrives in the Mushroom Kingdom. It is on the search for 7 jewels that grants a wish when collected together.

Two other beings also arrive from the alt dimension, but they are determined to stop the evil from laying waste to another universe.

Mario and Luigi team up with the aliens to collect the 7 jewels and defeat the evil.
>>
>>323501539
>What is SMBZ?
>>
>>323501124
>NoA makes their own game
>>
>>323501113
it'll never happen anon
>>
mario & luigi: the curse of skeleton island
>>
Anyone know if you get anything special for getting 8 excellents after finishing Paper Jam?
>>
>>323502990
you get nothing
>>
Dry Bowser teams up with the ghosts of all the villains in the series and invokes an undead uprising.

Mario and Luigi: Bone Zone
>>
>>323498651
A terrible pun
Bowser kidnaps the Princess
Giant Bowser

Thanks Miyamoto
>>
>>323503285
>>Mario and Luigi: Bone Zone
That's pretty cool
>>
>>323503301
this is a bit off-topic but does anyone else think mario is really cute? I just really like his design and that nigga is kawaii as FUK
>>
>>323503775
No way Luigi is cuter
Starlow always annoy ms how she shits on Luigi
But then again its okay because Satlow is pretty hot
>>
>>323503775
haha
>>
Mario & Luigi: The Tidal Frontier

Bowser kidnaps the tidal star and sinks half of the mushroom kingdom under water.
>>
>>323504010
luigi is pretty cute too I guess

>>323504434
th-that's not what I meant
>>
The evil Mustache Mage kidnaps all the facial hair in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario and Luigi: Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow (Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Bros. in yurop)
>>
>>323498651
Mario&Luigi: a friend in greed
Mario and Luigi go to sahasraland with peach to visit daisy for her birthday!
After some exposition, Wario and Waluigi show up, trying to get rich as usual.
Unfortunately for them, the treasure they steal is actually an ancient relic that unseals Mimmicking, an evil ancient entity who brings to life all treasure in the kingdom!
Now, the two pairs of bros need to work together to take down Mimmicking! (Wario and Waluigi doing it of course for money and literally zero altruistic purposes)
>>
Mario & Sonic
It's another crossover game with a lack of extra original characters but you still have Starwell accompanying the heroes, Eggman and Bowser are evil bros, there's a joke about how they both have doppelgangers, Cubot and Orbot assist Bowser Jr and the Koopa Kids
The name is a misnomer, Mario and Luigi are the main team and Sonic is the third wheel, most of the other characters like Tails and Shadow stay on the sidelines
Final boss' first form is Bowser roboticised, second form is Eggman stabbing Bowser in the back and packing a new version of the Big Arms machine powered by Bowser
>>
When is Mario going to be allowed to have any semblance of personality? They keep making Luigi wacky and shit, but Mario is just...there.
>>
>>323505703
Mario is the quiet but honorable protagonist. Just like every other Nintendo main man.
>>
>>323498651
Mario & Luigi: Going Underground.
>>
>>323500437
>Phone posting
Have you ordered your exit bag yet?
>>
File: WarioandWaluigiRPG[1].jpg (15KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
WarioandWaluigiRPG[1].jpg
15KB, 246x205px
Mario & Luigi: Wario & Waluigi.
>>
>ITT: MAMA MIA and WAA
I'm not sure why I expected anything different
>>
>>323504804
No. If Mario is "really cute," then Luigi is more than just "pretty cute." Luigi is cuter than Mario. Luigi is super cute.
>>
File: surely.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
surely.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
They make one game where it's mostly Bowser and Paper Bowser kidnap the princesses and now everyone claims every game is gonna that from now on
>>
Mario & Luigi: Peachy Keen

Mario, the Princess, some Toads and that green guy are on vacation/diplomatic mission at a neighboring country, the Grapefruit Empire. The Grapefruit emperor wants to make a peace treaty with the Mushroom Kingdom by having Peach marry his son. Suddenly, an evil witch named Hagitha shows up. She's madly in love with the prince and kidnaps him. The Grapefruit Emperor refuses to let the people of the Mushroom Kingdom leave until his son is returned. Since Peach has nowhere to stay, she goes on the adventure with the brothers as that is safer than leaving her in some no-name town. Meanwhile, Bowser shows up and is constantly chasing the trio but also winds up fighting against Hagitha due to the two not liking one another for whatever reason. The final boss is Bowser who was turned into a giant by Hagitha, like in Yoshi's Island.
>>
File: mario mix.jpg (81KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
mario mix.jpg
81KB, 500x703px
Mario & Luigi: Electric Boogaloo. It takes place directly after DDR: Mario Mix. Bowser is back, and this time it's personal.
>>
>>323507317
>Superstar Saga starts with Bowser trying to kidnap Peach
>Partners in Time ends with Bowser trying to kidnap Peach
>Bowsers Inside Story is about Bowser trying to kill a bean so he can kidnap Peach
>Dream Team and Paper Jam is about Bowser kidnapping Peach
You do realize kidnapping Peach is kinda his whole deal, right?
>>
>>323507663
Most of the games weren't just about that though
>>
File: 1452137572276.jpg (141KB, 800x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1452137572276.jpg
141KB, 800x1139px
>>323503775
>>323504010
>>323504804
>>323507302
Luigi gives me a raging boner
>>
>>323507768
Yes, but literally every other Mario title is about that though.
>>
>>323507791
this game had the best fucking ad campaign
>>
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Baby Bowser crashes Baby Peaches castle and due to a whacky mix-up by E-Gadd the baby bros end up traveling to the future where they meet their future selves
>>
>>323507791
>you will never take him out for a friendly dinner
>you will never walk him to the front door
>you will never stare silently into his beautiful blue eyes as he stammers thanks for the evening
>he will never shrink from your hungry gaze
>he will never tremble beneath your hands as you back him into the wall
>you will never tell him how much you need him
>you will never tell him that he owes you this
>you will never bury your nose in his moustache, inhaling the lingering aroma of minestrone
>>
Mario and logie: thick dick'd niggers with hair pin triggers
>>
>>323509190
it hurts
>>
>>323509190
>>323509326
Fuck outta here. These are children's characters you fucking pieces of shit.
>>
>>323509569
Luigi is an adult and he can do what I want.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>323498651

After crossing over Paper Mario, I'm sure they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas.

I don't know why this hasn't happened already. Each Bro getting a button, kinda like Partners in Time or something of the sort.

If dummies like us on the internet can come up with this idea, I'm sure at least a few people have proposed the idea.

They can even throw in Daisy to get Daisy fags to buy it, and can even have Warioware characters cross over.
>>
>>323508740
stupidest idea in the thread. That's almost as likely as Bowser swallowing Mario and Luigi and them having to save the kingdom from inside him.
>>
>>323509709
>even have Warioware characters cross over.
Yo, better throw in those Master of Disguise costumes as a Bro attack.
>>
>Mario & Luigi: Cyber Something

Mario & Luigi must stop Bowser from taking over the internet.
>>
>>323510080
I'd love to see Bowser shitposting on Peach's facebook.

>Peach is such a normalfag. She doesn't even tell her troopas to march into the enemies feet.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.