[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the current developers for assassin's creed, I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who are the current developers for assassin's creed, I remember seeing a picture of how they're all female now
>>
File: 1452433379363.png (34KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1452433379363.png
34KB, 853x543px
i dont know but i was just playing the newest one when i realised there's a tranny character shoehorned in without reason

is this the worst era to be alive in?
>>
>>323488402
>all women in the foreground
>minority woman in the fore fore ground

Americucks really take this shit seriosly
>>
>>323488402
That was a picture of just the female staff idiot
>>
That would explain why the games are so shit
>>
>>323488961
No, There was a more recent one, where there wasn't any men at all anywhere
This is the picture for revelations, but the One I was thinking of was the dev team for unity, But I can't find it anywhere and I'm starting to think I made it up
>>
>>323488716
>all of the women at the front 2~3 rows
can see maybe 1 at most behind that in the whole room
>99% white
hilarious, sodiverse
>>
>>323488716
>>323489126
i'd say they're in the front row because most women are shorter than men and when you take a group photo like that you put the shortest people at the front
>>
>>323489437
that doesn't matter considering how it's shot from above
>>
>>323489098
nothing beats the article where the one woman tried to start a business with only women workers. It failed spectacularly
>>
File: B_ldgBzVAAATtd2.jpg (51KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
B_ldgBzVAAATtd2.jpg
51KB, 599x399px
>>323489098
You did not make it up. It was a picture for womens day, of all things
>>
>>323491868
THIS ONE
THIS IS THE ONE
>>
>>323491868
Do you have to feed his delusions? You know it'll only lead to more shitposting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.