[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could add one more Zelda character into Smash, who would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: screen-5.jpg (144KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
screen-5.jpg
144KB, 688x387px
If you could add one more Zelda character into Smash, who would it be?
>>
File: 1451765226720.jpg (199KB, 733x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1451765226720.jpg
199KB, 733x1089px
More versions of Zelda.

Sakurai likes clones because they require less effort.
I like princesses.

It'll be the first step toward my dream of turning the game into Super Smash Princesses.
>>
Vaati is the only correct answer.
>>
>>323470364
*Or Impa.
>>
Tingle
All his moves are rupee based
>>
Deku Tree, the invincible character
>>
Zant or Impa tbqh
>>
None
>>
Impa or Ghirahim.
>>
Midna. Yeah, I'm that guy.
>>
>>323470669
underrated post. great idea m8!
>>
I'd rather they fix ganon first honestly
>>
>>323469979
Pig Gannon
>>
Impa is best option.

The only other viable choices are either variations of already playable charcaters (Tetra, Pig Ganon) or one-off characters/relatively minor characters in the grand scheme of the series (Midna/Wolf Link, Ghirahim).
>>
Midna + Wolf Link, I'm not even a waifufag. They would probably have the most interesting moveset out of any Zelda newcomer (Ghirahim would be another sword user, Impa would be another Sheik, Toon Zelda/Ganondorf would be a clone). I guess Young Link using the mask transformations from Majora's Mask would be interesting too, but I think it's best if they just abandon the transforming character idea altogether.
>>
Links grandma
>>
Replace Sheik with Impa, but with the same moveset. Impa is in The series a lot more than Sheik and the moveset still makes sense. Maybe keep Sheik as an alt costume.

Rework Toon Link to have new specials based on weapons from the Toon Link games. Also revamp his standards a little bit more.

Revamp Ganondorf to no longer be Falcondorf

Then add in Vaati or Skull Kid for another villain and maybe Tingle as he'd have an interesting moveset
>>
>>323469979
Young Link with masks
>>
>>323470669
fund it
>>
Vaati would be my choice. He's his own character and has reference material , but is also enough of a blank slate that they could potentially do some interesting things with him.

Second in line would be Wolf link+Midna. Thatd be fucking cool.

I also think a "Masked Young Link" character would be extremely interesting. I'm sure some people would bitch about "hurr 2 many links", but fuck em, Smash fans dont know what they want. They bitch about shit until they try it out then main whatever it is they were bitching about anyway.
>>
File: 1402666175934.jpg (71KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1402666175934.jpg
71KB, 640x361px
>>323469979
Midna obv
>>
>>323469979
Midna, Young Link that uses masks, and Tingle are the best choices.
>>
>>323469979
Midna.

Remove Toon Link and replace him with a better option.

Anything else would be objectively wrong.
>>
G R O O S E
>>
>>323469979
>Two Links
>Two Zeldas
>One Ganon
Its not that hard to think, but I wish pig Ganon would at least make it as a boss. Then, Impa as a alt of Shiek or as her own character, kinda like a Ninja that uses knifes or something.
>>
>>323469979

Captain N.
>>
Vaati, Impa, Ghirahim or whoever the villain of the next Zelda game is if it's not Ganon.
>>
>>323472794
this
>>
Tingle, Impa, or Ganon are the only real answers.
>>
Midna with Wolf Link or Tingle
>>
I wonder if it would be possible for the next smash bros to have more than one moveset per character

would love to have a Ganondorf moveset that actually features his god damn boss battle moves or at least his sword
>>
>>323473339
Smash Wii U and 3DS has custom movesets.
>>
>>323469979
Anyone from Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>323473467
he means completely different moves
not just the same general move with minor differences
>>
>>323473467
very much aware, but they don't change anything notably, its just variations on the same old cpt falcon based moveset

talking about drastic things like say, one of his b-moves being the lightning ball attack and his a-moves actually using swords
>>
>>323470669
Literally the only decent suggestion ITT. Tingle is a recurring character in the series, that alone puts him over Midna, Vaati and even Sheik. Alternatively, I'd also be fine with Toon Zelda.
>>
>>323473894
Impa is also a recurring character though and a lot better than tingle
>>
>>323473894
Vaati would be second behind him though, by virtue of him being in more than 1 game and being important in all the games he's in
>>
Wolf link + midna like duck hunt?
>>
Young Toon Wolf Link with the transformation masks is all I want.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.