[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a futuristic sentai/voltron/gachaman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: do you recognize me now.png (26KB, 247x362px) Image search: [Google]
do you recognize me now.png
26KB, 247x362px
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a futuristic sentai/voltron/gachaman JRPG where you and your party are like some intergalactic police or whatever?
>>
>>323467182
It would, but would any devs want to risk it after The Wonderful 101 failed?
>>
>>323467182
Who is the girl on the pic? She looks like /mlp/-tan
>>
>>323467603
she is
>>
>>323467182
Holy shit imagine if the game was structured like a show, where you would go around in towns talking to NPCs at some points, and then at random points in the game a monster shows up to wreck things....but it would be random to give you that same feeling.
>>
>>323467182
I could imagine it working if it utilized all of Persona's social elements.
>>
>>323467653
Oh, nice
>>323467182
That would be pretty sweet, like Wonderful 101 but less comical and more sentai ish, add some character arcs and unique events between them, so depending of what characters you play as you will have different stories, maybe some Budokai Tenkaichi ish style of combat with big, non linear levels (not a open world though, more like some Destroy all Humans thing with semi-big levels with multiple objectives on them)
>>
File: barneyfagBTFO.png (710KB, 1176x4208px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfagBTFO.png
710KB, 1176x4208px
>>323468136
Daily reminder that barneyfags aren't allowed on /v/
>>
>>323468404
This image isn't MLP related.
>>
File: Fuckoffyouautisticretard.jpg (1MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckoffyouautisticretard.jpg
1MB, 3000x4500px
>>323468136
>>
>>323467759
>Super Sentai combat/theme/design
>Yakuza's open world and open character interactions

This would be brilliant.
>>
>>323468459
i meant barneyfag and his impersonator army
>>
>>323468606
>open world
God no, please, there is nothing wrong with non linear levels, but at least do something like "level 1 - Futuristic New York, level 2 - Futuristic Tokyo" etc, rather than a big world we could use some teleporting device to visit different towns that would be designed for different gimmicks and shit
>>
>>323468459
Tell me what it's supposed to be then if you seem so intelligent about the OP's subject matter, even if it falls in line with the slew of monochrome humanized MLP OP pictures that have been cropping up for the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>323468814
Yeah but Sentai shows always had the human characters in civilian form doing stuff, I would like to see that aspect handled in a game.
>>
>>323468970
Like what? Side quests? Sim date shit? How could we balance the sentai battles with their secret identity lives? How would that be portrayed in a way that it doesn't become just filler?
>>
>>323468938
I dunno, but I don't immediately assume it to be MLP related.
>>
>>323469091
All that sounds fine to me.
>>
>>323468938
Board-tans aren't MLP related you fucking newfag
>>
>>323469141
I was asking you a question? How could we implement their daily lifes without people getting bored?
>>
>>323469106
>this newfag hasn't spotted the trend

>>323469324
Yeah, gonna need some sauce on OP's picture before you can say that. I want to know for sure.
>>
>>323469429
Make the dialogue interesting, provide a fair amount of dynamics to the world building and relationship building.
>>
>>323469508
The trend is that you have destroyed legitimate vidya discussion.
>>
>>323469572
For example?
>>323469508
I am not going to spoonfeed you, everybody and their mother already know who on OP's image is
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.