[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite Hunter, and fav Monster? As well as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: evolve-game-cheats-640x325.jpg (53KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
evolve-game-cheats-640x325.jpg
53KB, 640x325px
Who's your favorite Hunter, and fav Monster? As well as least favorites?

And is the reason this game got hate because of the DLC? Most of it's cosmetic, but I can agree that $20 for 4 Hunters and $10 per Monster is a jump.
>>
>>323463848
Best class was the wizard.
>>
>>323463974
So Kraken?
>>
>>323463848
Cabot because even while massively nerfed is still a major cunt to deal with in the proper hands
And Crow, because kawaii burd

I rarely play monster, but when I do its usually goliath because balance

Never liked Abe's kit nor his character
Can't into kraken nor like playing against
>>
>>323463848
It's dead as fuck bruh
>>
>>323464494
I can never use the bird properly. You have to send him around randomly?>>323464494
>>
Val because I love weaponswitching and being useful.
Too bad most damage dealers are terrible at their roles and then I'd be better with an assault or support.
Probably griffin as second pick because I'm a harpoon cunt and you need a good trapper.

Didn't play spider or rolling ball. Goliath is the funniest to me.
>>
the only monster that matters, is wraith
>>
File: get it.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
get it.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>323464195
FUCK NO
i meant the uninstall wizard.
>>
Fuck Gorgon's mini spider bullshit.

>score headshot damage as Abe for final Shotgun star

This seems more luck-based, what with the Monster always either fleeing or turning around, or sending you flying if facing you.
>>
>>323464948
Lol so epic
>>
>>323464759
Can the Monster break your harpoon by moving away enough and/or if you move away? I wasn't sure if I was supposed to move away while spearing it to sorta reel the monster in like a fish.
>>
>>323464732
proper hunt tracking until you find some indication of where the monster could've gone, be it tracks, dead fauna or broken flora.

Then you send out burd in the general direction of where it is and hope you catch something, even if you don't find it you'll 90% get it when there's a bird scare and you get a good idea of where its moving, immediately send out burd in the general direction.

When you are chasing it, send burd towards cut paths and corners.

and spam burd in arena to have a constant upkeep on the monster, makes charge headshotting it much easier when you've got the outline.

And always 100% slow and charge shot 3-4 times, then slow again. Throw out burd here and there.

That's how you Crow n' Gobi
>>
>>323465218
Not that guy, but I've got no clue, the best time to harpoon is when they use their stamina/jumping skill

There's nothing more satisfying than hooking a goliath mid jump having him come right back down again super mad
>>
>>323465218
It acts like maggie's harpoon traps, but deals damages, and slows down more.
However with traps, the monster is forced to destroy them, whereas with the harpoon he can get away but VERY slowly.

It's more like, the traps don't slow but they force the monster to be in their small radius, whereas the gun slows down a lot, but he can still get away.

The range is quite big and 90% of the time the monster will hit the ray to break the harpoon before getting "out of range"
>>
Favorite Monster: Kraken. Nigger just fucks people up and has been fucking them up since day 1. They're nerfed him, but it doesn't matter if you play well.

Favorite Hunter: Probably Hank. God tier support, rains down death on overaggressive monsters.

And yeah, the game went to shit because of the intense cashcowing combined with outright lowlife trickery like a Hunting Season Pass which was really another DLC and not a Season Pass like the name would suggest.
>>
>>323463848
I love EMET
Sure, you've got your swearing people like Hyde and Abe, and then you've got EMET and his fucking AVGN tier swearing.
Very jarring, but always cracks me up when it happens. Also really like the boxing headgear because it implies he hit his head a few too many times, like a tard helmet

Shame he's fucking impossible to play in arena because monsters will be onto you like a fucking hawk and take down the revive beacon like a nigger on black friday

Fuck the Gorgon, well, not the Gorgon itself but the fucking spider mines, jesus christ they are waaaaaaaaaay too strong and massively annoying to deal with.
>>
I smell shills

Fuck this overpriced piece of shit.
>>
File: 1435176564522.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1435176564522.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
I find it hilarious how fast this game died considering that it came out on early 2015, so its like not being a year since release and it manages to not even appear on the top 100 online activity on Steam.

Also the shills trying to lift up the carcass of a dead horse back on its feet.

Only a necromancer can save this game
>>
>>323466741
I just bought it used, it's like $30. $40 for new even.
>>
>>323467602
It's $10 for a physical pc copy on Amazon.
>>
>>323467715
Wonder if they intentionally did that option for people who don't care to get the extra Hunters. I know they released another version that has all the Hunters and Monsters at the original price.
>>
>>323466741
Started out overpriced, but now it's normal. Compare to stuff like Battlefront and Siege, who are doing the same thing in terms of DLC season passes.
>>
>>323468025
I thought Seige's dlc was all free, but you can buy it to get all the new operators immediately.
>>
>>323468342
Oh if it's something you can unlock ingame, then that's good.
>>
Hunter:
Lennox, Hyde, Abe

Monster:
Wraithfu, Behemoth

I love the setting, the characters and the gameplay, but still lacks new monsters, maps and content. Everything is top notch, everything is beautiful looking and the characters are charming as fuck and you just can't get enough of their conversations and banters, but the game itself still has no fucking content and it's too pricey almost all the time.

If it was 75% discounted all the time, as blunt as it seems, it would be attractive for new players to get milked by micro shitsactions. But like this, just eh.

It's a great game, though.
>>
>>323468025
Even if it's normal now, it's too late.

Shit's dead.
>>
>>323464948
That was fucking good
>>
>>323468445
>tfw they had volcanic and arctic regions made with even more wildlife to go with it
>removed it because it got too complicated and unbalanced

Fuck you, I want more wildlife and environments, not just in the shitty connect 3 mobile game
>>
>>323464770
I don't know why, but this is true

Being any other monster is just frustrating. The hunters have so much advantages over Behemoth is insane, Kraken is just for tryhard boring people, and Goliath is meh. Gorgon is fun, but not quite as Wraith.

Needs more monsters for fuck's sake. A worm of sorts.
>>
>>323469041
Seriously?

Wow that's stupid.
>>
>>323463848
>That feel if they would have kept the price down this could have sparked an entire new era of L4D like games.

Why did they have to ruin it?
>>
>>323463848
It got hate because it's a shit game with mediocre gameplay and the map design are all the same. This is stacked on top of the lack of content and unlocking all the mediocre monsters in under an hour or 2, the unfunny obnoxious banter between the hunters and the devs literally saying fuck you to the community
>>
>>323469127
Yup, there's like double the wildlife with 3D models in the mobile game, magma striders, giant sand worms, eels etc.

Some guy brought it up with the devs and they said it got scrapped and reused in the mobile game
>>
>>323468025
>normal
>justifying $30 for a poorly designed game
>comparing a poorly designed game to a game that actually had thought put in
>>
This is still around?
>>
ded gem
>>
>being a shit nigger wall pouncing

so good

>val sunny combo

delete game
>>
>get this game on sale
>fucking dead ass servers and everyone who I do find is max level

fun.
>>
>>323469872
It's funny because the community bitches about wanting more players and yet when new players come in droves because of a sale, they get curved stomped by the handful of Max level players
>>
>>323468025
That's wrong, Battlefront with the season pass, which includes ALL DLC, is $80 cheaper than Evolve and it's multiple season passes that don't include everything and all of Siege's DLC is free, everyone gets the maps and you can unlock operators in-game.
>>
I thought this game was completely dead? (and rightly so)
>>
Is this game still alive on Xbone? I was going to pick it up on Steam during the sale, but there were only 800 people online at peak so I didn't but I still want it.
>>
>>323463848

>Most of it's cosmetic

wew
e
w

lad
a
d
>>
>>323470034
Shills gotta earn their livings anon. But Evolve shills are the sorriest of the bunch, the game is so dead i feel pity for them
>>
>>323470387
>being so bitchy you actually are classified as an overbitch

well, there's that I guess
>>
>>323469994
It's ironic. The skill progressions system that is supposed to keep players wanting to play the game actually makes players want to quit because of being severely gimped against max level players. Just a nice layer of shit on the feces cake that is this game.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.