[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Anybody else think it's weird that you only meet this character once in the entire game face-to-face?

He's essentially the negotiator between the Seven Sages and keeper of the Chamber of Sages, as such there's no possible way he can leave the Sacred Realm, so it makes sense from a story standpoint.

But when you're a player, how were you supposed to remember who this character was when he telepathically contacts you after you collected all the Medallions 30 hours later?
>>
because his name is raru and hes the only one with that name
>>
>there will never be a temple of time dungeon
>>
>>323460720
What is Twilight Princess pham?
>>
Well, if you wanna follow the officially licensed book

"According to the book Hyrule Historia, Rauru followed Link's adventures before Link drew the Master Sword as the owl Kaepora Gaebora. Kaepora Gaebora also appears after Link has pulled the sword. Taken literally this means that Kaepora Gaebora can exist independently from Rauru, only possessed by him till a certain time. However, this statement may also merely be a mistake on the part of the writers, intended to mean that Kaepora Gaebora is always a form of Rauru."
>>
File: photo0.jpg (24KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
photo0.jpg
24KB, 300x301px
>>323460548
>Rauru

You are realizing his name is pronounece "Rah-uu-roo" not "Ray-ah-Roo"
>>
>>323458776
no but for real he turns into an owl and pierced links ears and dressed him in tights
>>
I remember when I was a kid and French was my primary language. Me and my brother used to call this guy "Gros cul" for fun since it sounds like Rauru.
>>
>>323461002
>>323461153
Non-canon desu senpai.
>>
are you kidding me? he's the fucking owl you ingrate
>>
>>323462706
see >>323462605
>>
>>323463418
according to who?

that's the impression I got playing the game as a kid, owl guides you through the first half and the sage guides you through the second. Plus they look the same so it makes sense
>>
>>323464568
OOT tells you no less than four times that they're not the same character.
>2 Gossip Stones. One says he's a reincarnation and another that says he's light-hearted referring to his appearance being a deceiving of his true personality.
>Owl didn't believe that the Hero of legend could be able to time-travel, says it's not his time anymore (Rauru already told you he's ancient, why would he tell you again as an owl?), tells you you're all grown up (because it was dialogue meant for adult Link), and says "this is my last advice." All this in the same conversation.
>He's in the ending cutscene while Rauru is in the Chamber of Sages.

And no, they don't look the same at all. What physical traits do they share? Rauru has a Triforce emblazoned on his forehead. Kaepora has a head he can twist upside-down to create a second face.
>>
>>323466301
I don't really wanna engage in something as autistic as arguing zelda lore, so let's just agree to disagree
>>
>>323458776
Reminder that Rauru stripped Link and pierced his ear while Link was asleep.
>>
>>323466717
Just grow up and admit you're wrong.
>>
>>323468073
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>shitty thread dies due to rude OP

hahahahahahahaha #rekt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.