[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any petition going on to get an Initial D world into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: cuck.jpg (2MB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
2MB, 2896x1944px
Is there any petition going on to get an Initial D world into the next kingdom hearts? I mean does square enix have enough time to add it in? I was thinking about maybe they would add an akina pass world. Wouldn't it be amazing to see Sora drifting alongside Takumi?! Maybe somehow the gummi ship would turn into a drift car. And instead of hitting heartless with the keysword, Sora would have to outdrift the heartless on the downhill. As the story progresses, Takumi will fall to the darkside because maleficent would corrupt his heart and then Sora will have to take out takumi and his corrupt ae86 as the final boss of the world by beating him on the downhill. When sora finally beats him, he would then stick his keysword into the ae86's hood, symbolizing the opening to his outer layer to get to the heart of the car, the engine. Sora then shoots a friendship beam into the engine thus purifying the car and thus takumi. malificent then escapes as sora gets invited to project d. But rejects because he has to stop the darkness.
>>
I'd play that anon.
>>
>>323455161
My thought exactly. I think it would make a great addition to the critically acclaimed video game Kingdom Hearts.
>>
File: absolutely digusting.jpg (20KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely digusting.jpg
20KB, 192x256px
haha disney wouldn't allow that shit.

didn't know square enix owned intial D though, interesting.
>>
>>323457406
Something tells me they would allow it. Cmon wouldn't it be amazing if takumi, mickey mouse, and dark invader to be downhilling against the heartless isshoni
>>
File: image.gif (818KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
818KB, 400x225px
>this whole post

I don't understand any of it
>>
>>323459346
simple... someone should make a petition to get initial D into kingdom hearts.
>>
This is grade A autism.
>>
>>323459967
Well ur a grade S+++ nigger. Get ur autism buzzword and ur fedora outta hear. This thread is for a discussion for educated chads only.
>>
>>323459967
What do you expect he plays KH.
>>
File: 1374492569022.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1374492569022.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
What the actual fuck am I reading?

>>323457406
>didn't know square enix owned intial D though, interesting.
They... don't? The only currently running games, the Arcade Stage ones, are done by Sega (formerly Sega Rosso).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.