[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never see MWO threads. How come? Does no one play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Never see MWO threads. How come? Does no one play?
>>
>pay for everything

Nah.
>>
File: console comparisons mechs.png (1MB, 912x1752px) Image search: [Google]
console comparisons mechs.png
1MB, 912x1752px
>>
Well...if you pay for premium, its less horible grind ;) Don't really have to buy mechs.
>>
>>323442264
Hmmm.....this gives me an idea for PC MaStEr RaCe le meme.
>>
>>323442264
What's the bottom one?
>>
>>323442459
Yeah. As well as the urby for console
>>
>grind 1 month for one mech
no ty
>>
>>323442459
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Dire_Wolf_%28Daishi%29
>>
>>323442557
Not really, you make aprox 250 000 par match witch is about 5-10 minutes with loading times so about 1.5 million per hour of play. So its about two or three 4hour play sessions for 12 million witch buys you any mech with full fit.
>>
>>323442284
That cbill nerf a few months back just made the grind insane.

The forums are way too full of complaining about balance, I've found if you find a weapon that works people will complain and it'll get nerfed if it is innersphere tech.
Clans mechs introduction and tech was so ridiculous I'm really surprised people still play it's really the only legit complaint about balance. Clans having high damage, high speed, high armor, and surviving a torso destruction it's like they just keep it that way so people can use a timberwolf/direwolf to try and rack up achievements like Ace of spades getting 8-12 kills in a row in random pug games outside CW dropdecks.

Should be interesting so see what the game is like when they redo everything looks like the game will change a lot. If they were not going to nerf IS small/pulse and med laser range the laser lockon nerf really wouldn't of been bad.
Silly that they want 20ton mechs to be viable with direwolfs running around instead of making them useful for stuff like PvE when it gets added in.
>>
>>323443054
You're not taking into account the cost of equipping the mech, which in the case of IS usually costs more than the mech itself because of engines and so on.

Then you have to buy the same chassis three times to get "piloting skills" and other bullshit.
>>
>>323441517

It's shit.
>>
>>323443175
Well i am, IS mech is usualy 4-5m, XL engine another 5m, maybe 2m for double heatsink/endo coversion and the guns are cheap.
>>
>>323443107

The grind is shit but doable. As for balance....yeah when 80% op ppl are doing laser vomit, something is clearly fucked...but it's still a fun game if you just do quick matches and don't take it to seriously.
>>
>>323443506
Honestly I liked lasers, I spent a lot of days dropping with laser focus'd mechs and I would just check the forums between stuff and noticed a uptick in complaints about the mech and weapons I was using noticeably but there are also rules about calling people out by name.
Kind of loses the fun when people dislike you for doing well and there is a massive cbill grind to get a dropdeck together before trying to find a unit. Don't really like overly organized gameplay like CW pug stuff is random and more fun for me when people are not going out of their way to make it unfun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.