[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>perfect gameplay >feels like a proper evolution >bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (181KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 940x529px
>perfect gameplay
>feels like a proper evolution

>bad campaign
>story doesn't even try to follow on the notes 4 left with humanizing chief
>squad-based gameplay is useless gimmick since your teammate AI is retarded
>still no matchmaking for campaign co-op
>no split screen at all
>has even less content than Halo CE at launch
>besides forge, still lacks a lot of content
>most maps are edited versions of each other
>BTB maps are all forge made (granted Reach started this cancer but also had unique maps)
>matchmaking and ranking are garbage
>only wins matter
>I go 8-2 with a friend
>I end up in diamond he ends up in platinum
>matches are also mostly steamrolls or getting your shit pushed in, no inbetween
>especially in warzone
>micro transactions already funded an extra 1 million for the Halo Championship, and that's just the cut of each REQ purchase that goes toward the cup
>quite possibly made 3 million before split between MS, 343, and the championship

Why is this game so frustrating /v/? The fact everything in the controls feels natural and fluid is just entirely overshadowed by the rest of the half-assed game.
>>
>>323439830
you stated the exact problems with the game. it's like 343 know how to make a good game but don't want to. i don't understand them either. maybe the game simply could have used 6-8 more months of dev time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7pwc_LIrc
>tfw 100% irrelevant
>>
>>323439978
It was already pushed back a year from its initial release in 2014, I really don't get it
>>
>>323439830

>humanising Chief

Stupid idea. The books do it well and in a way that could never come across in a video game.

Also 343 are just awful developers. Every game they've put out has been fucking terrible. Halo 4 and 5 are like poor fan factions made by developers that don't know what they want to do with the games they make.
>>
>>323440074
I remember watching a making of video and even in April -- which was 2 months away from their E3 presentation the level they shown off wasn't even finished. They must have rushed some stuff like mad fuck. The lack of splitscreen has to be either laziness or time constraints.
>>
>>323440010
That's Halo 6 goyim ;^)
>>
>>323440010
Halo 2 did this as well, but Halo 2 was pretty good
>>
>>323440250
Definitly laziness. The 60fps thing makes it impossible to do co-op because it's tied to the engine.

Like a reverse PC dark souls port where unlocking it makes it go double speed, having splitscreen in 5 would make it go 1/2 or less speed
>>
>>323439830
What hate most about it is they didn't put firefight or Spartan ops in it. Spartan op would of been good with the forge maps design with it.
>>
>>323439830
>perfect gameplay
>basically a more spongey version of cod

no
>>
>>323439830
>humanizing chief
The way 4 went about it was fucking ham fisted as hell, and they made it even worse in 5. Totally out of character for Chief to act that way.
>>
>>323439830
>Why is this game so frustrating /v/?

Because you're still playing Halo in the Current Year.
>>
>>323441418
You mean a less meaty version of Quake
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.