[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are current gamers so easily impressed? Is the industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 30

File: undertale.jpg (10KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
10KB, 660x330px
Why are current gamers so easily impressed?

Is the industry that bad and disappointing?
>>
>>323432768
2015 was a hella disappointing year for games in general.
>>
>>323432768
>Is the industry that bad and disappointing?
yes
>>
>>323432768

they don't know what a good game looks like
For example, super mystery dungeon came out the same week as this trash and discussion died down about a week after its American release
>>
What kind of thing in the past is so much better and more impressing? I am legit curious to hear.
>>
Youtube celebs herald it as the new Mother so people are gabbling it up. Game isn't bad but it is in now way a master piece
>>
>>323433070
Not much it's just fags in their 30s refusing to take off their nostalgia goggles and accept that these games are just as good (if not better) than what they had when they were young and refusing to let go. Hell I do the same thing but I know when I'm doing it, I know earthbound was a great game sure, but it was a great game back then, this is now.
>>
>>323432991
>3DS

hahahaha no shit
>>
>>323433070
Planescape Torment
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume

The topic has been explored in a lot of RPGs already, this isn't anything new. Much less GOTY-worthy. Gameplay is also bad and is something that you'll probably also find in some obscure hentai RPG.
>>
>>323432768
Yep.
>>
The game is good and does some neat things but is it best game of all time or even GOTY? No way. I still enjoyed it.
>>
While the game is neat, the whole meta thing with saves and the game remembering what you did has been done before countless times, but the mainstream audience never played many games like this before so it felt amazing to them.

The humor is hit or miss but it leans towards "hit" for the modern teenage rebellious audience for being excessively quirky.
>>
>another UT thread
Exactly what this sub needs famiglia
>>
>>323433528
>Planescape Torment

How can you compare it to Undertale when their tones and the thing they try to discuss are so radically different.
>>
Not really.

It's just the new, vocal generation. Which is a sordid mix between tumblr, dank memes, autism and reddit.

^That is your average gamer nowadays, and the game, if you can call it that, caters heavily towards those people. Anyone with half a mind can see that it's little more than a shitty flash walking simulator with lolsorandumb humor and trope characters, but underagefags and tumblerites will call it the greatest game ever regardless.

It really is mediocre in every aspect, at best.
>>
File: psycho mantis.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
psycho mantis.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>323433715
>the whole meta thing with saves and the game remembering what you did has been done before countless times, but the mainstream audience never played many games like this before so it felt amazing to them.

This.

Also, people who play undertale are so lonely, it must feel incredible that the game acknowledges their existence.
>>
>>323433715
>countless times
List a ten then. If its countless, it should be easy.
>modern teenage rebellious audience
Doesnt give a shit about undertale. If they did, it would have sold millions. Modern teens want rape jokes from pewdiepie, not quirky puns about skeletons.
>>
There are lots of games that are "okay" but few games are actually "good". Whether you like Undertale or not, there is a reason that it was GOTY last year. I was pretty surprised that it beat Witcher III, however.
Since this is Toby Fox's first venture into making games, I'm curious to see what the future will hold.
>>
Part of Undertale and Gone Homes popularity must be because the low system requirements, the low amount of attention you have to pay in 3D or even just 2D space, compared to a traditional game and the controls are simple and easy, in contrast to games with combat in 3D space, etc.
>>
People who like the game because of the humor or characters I can understand. I don't agree, but I can understand.

But the fact that they call the writing and mechanics anything other than trash makes me really, really sad for the current generation of gamers, and really really hate this particular game and fanbase like no other.
>>
>>323433825
Story-heavy games with lots of dialogue and lacking gameplay, I suppose.
>>
File: 1401346625001.png (240KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401346625001.png
240KB, 366x400px
>>323433953
>tfw the only thing that cares you're alive is a video game
>>
>>323434034
>Whether you like Undertale or not, there is a reason that it was GOTY last year. I was pretty surprised that it beat Witcher III, however.
You're being delusional, anon. You feeling okay?
>>
>>323434129
I guess you should hold every visual novel on the same standard as Planescape.

Thats retarded.
>>
>>323432920
b..but superbennyhop said it was a gud year
>>
>>323434034
Calling Undertale 'goty' because it won a popularity contest on a shitty website is just one of the many reasons people hate the game and everyone who plays it.

Stop it.
>>
>>323433953
>>323433715
The game's that did it before just did it to fuck with the player and nothing else. You act like Psycho Mantis is special because it came first, even though Undertale uses it's meta/4th wall breaking for the sake of utilitarianism and getting a message/point across. Most other videogames in the past have not done this and if those that have were played by literally nobody.

Point is, Psycho Mantis isn't special because he doesn't do anything meaningful with his meta-ness. Undertale actually uses it to it's narrative advantage. Psycho Mantis is just played for laughs.
>>
File: alcoholism.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholism.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>323434140
>therefore I must make this game important so I can be important too
>>
>>323434259
>Undertale actually uses it to it's narrative advantage. Psycho Mantis is just played for laughs.

I almost want to believe you're shitposting. There is no way you can be this delusional. Holy irony.
>>
File: yandere.jpg (51KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
yandere.jpg
51KB, 600x332px
>>323434259
>Undertale actually uses it to it's narrative advantage.

Again, done by every other eroge out there.

>if those that have were played by literally nobody.

Oh right, you like it because it's popular, got it :^)
>>
>>323434259
>Undertale uses it's meta/4th wall breaking for the sake of utilitarianism and getting a message/point across
>Most other videogames in the past have not done this and if those that have were played by literally nobody.
MGS2 does this and so does Ar Nosurge.
>>
>>323434341
You didnt really counter what he said either. Psycho Mantis is pretty much a gimmick fight, it doesnt do anything with it in regards to the game's story or later mechanics.
>>
>>323434387
>those that have were played by literally nobody.
Your fucking one example of an eroge that does this isn't even translated in english you fuckwit.

Let's not beat around the bush here, Undertale is a narrative focused game and therefore it's a piece of utilitarian art. Utilitarian Art is USELESS without anyone indulging in it.
>>
>>323434259
Metafiction is not a new genre, m8
>>
>>323434516
That's the point. People who don't even play games that much are surprised by this where as those who do aren't because it has been done before.
>>
>>323434516
>Your fucking one example of an eroge that does this isn't even translated in english you fuckwit.

Oh right, only games that can be played by underaged american PC users. Much diversity :^)

>Undertale is a narrative focused game and therefore it's a piece of utilitarian art. Utilitarian Art is USELESS without anyone indulging in it.

Oh right, you like it because it's popular, got it :^)
>>
File: quartz display pepe.png (389KB, 541x512px) Image search: [Google]
quartz display pepe.png
389KB, 541x512px
I pirated this. Thank God I was cautious because I'm always suspicious when it comes to big hype.

Now I'm trying to not kill the fish faced knight. Although I stopped playing because I was annoyed by the typical turn based rpg shit. This is what I hate the most about LISA too.

I admit the writing made me laugh sometimes.

It had some neat ideas in the battle system, but overall I can't feel the magic as some people felt.

Am I missing something?
>>
>>323434174
>>323434226
http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2015/PC_Game_of_the_Year
Ayy lmao
>>
>all these cratefuls of salt over a game that isn't even bad to begin with
>>
File: 1434680591207.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434680591207.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>323433715
>>323433953
I don't think it's so much as people have never seen meta elements, as much as nothing has done it in the style of Undertale. I've played games with meta elements before, both distal and proximate elements (where MGS1 would be more proximate for fucking with you directly and MGS2 would be more distal in nature) like the aforementioned MGS titles, Eternal Darkness, Spec Ops, Stanley Parable, etc, but none of them really implement meta in the way Undertale does.

Undertale's implementation is a healthy balance of both distal and proximate meta narrative as well as tying directly into your choices as the player. I can't think of a single game that has a choice system that allows you to ultimately become the final boss and villain of the game, or that has a boss who wants to stop you solely from getting a bad ending, or that mentions its various game systems so openly. Meta elements are weaved into the very fabric of the game with so much detail that even the smallest choices check off tons of system flags in the background for unique dialogue.

It's not so much that Undertale is seen as being unique for using meta elements, but rather for its balance of them and use of them. Also meta use isn't common in games in general so any time it's pulled off well, it garners attention.
>>
>>323434662
Also the Graphics really put me off. Gamemaker can work in higher resolution than 640x480 for fuck's sake. Animations and sprites also seem lazy, compare this to Hotline Miami. (The base version was built in Gamemaker studio too.)
>>
>>323434741
oh, it won over at ign too. No wonder anti-undertale task force is on full alert.
>>
>>323434259
Zero Escape 2 didn't use to fuck with the player and had this whole thing integrated into the plot perfectly, with several variations depending on the order you have played.

And that's years before Undertale.
>>
File: RFBl6NU.png (44KB, 127x164px) Image search: [Google]
RFBl6NU.png
44KB, 127x164px
>>323434642
Objectively, utilitarian art is useless if nobody indulges in it. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. If you fail to recognize this, then continue to circlejerk to Jordonowsky films or without even fully understanding them.

It's pretentious, that's not to say Jordonowsky is bad (for god's sakes he's amazing) but the overall point I was trying to make is that:

1) Who cares if Undertale isn't the first to do it, that isn't the point. The products innovated upon are destined to be better than the originals.
2) Undertale executes it nearly flawlessly.
3) Undertale manages to have deep/complex messages that can be freely interpreted by the masses, encouraging discussion (which /v/ likes to shun)
4) The fact that Undertale is popular makes it even stronger because it's utilitarian art. Whereas if it were call of duty, something just made purely for entertainment, popularity doesn't matter in the slightest.
4)
>>
>>323434662
>some people say this game had an amazing 10000/10 soundtrack
>played the game blind before reading any kind of article about it
>in the dead of night with headphones on
>all I can remember is the first few seconds of the battle theme
You and me both anon, it's okay but I wish I know why it's put on such a high pedestal
>>
>>323434938
The heavy use of meta is typical of bad or amateur writers though.

They are afraid of making a story, so instead they talk the making of stories.
>>
>>323435024
ZE2 never had meta shit, morphogenetic field was an in-universe concept that never broke the fourth wall.
>>
>>323434741
u wot m8?
http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2015/Game_of_the_Year
>>
>>323435048
>1) Who cares if Undertale isn't the first to do it, that isn't the point.
It is if the argument is that people who play it are easily impressed.

>2) Undertale executes it nearly flawlessly.
Again, you're delusional.

>3) Undertale manages to have deep/complex messages that can be freely interpreted by the masses, encouraging discussion (which /v/ likes to shun)
See above

>4) The fact that Undertale is popular makes it even stronger because it's utilitarian art. Whereas if it were call of duty, something just made purely for entertainment, popularity doesn't matter in the slightest.

You think it's good because it's popular, got it :^)
>>
File: ut_shitpost.jpg (83KB, 578x450px) Image search: [Google]
ut_shitpost.jpg
83KB, 578x450px
>>323433996
Here's your (You) since it doesn't look like anyone else is going to give you one.
>>
>>323435094
I don't disagree and in fact I'll even say Undertale has a weak story, but for being done by one person, I'd put it right on the level of Cave Story in terms of narrative. I'd argue the good use of meta elements saves the game from being mediocre, because comparing it to Cave Story, Undertale is super light on gameplay.
>>
/v/ - Contraians having a hard time giving credit where it's due
>>
>>323435094
correlation is not causation.

Just because you see bad writers using meta a lot does not mean everything that has meta elements in it is written by a bad writer.
>>
>>323434938
The problem for me was that I actually missed all the meta-narrative. Only thing you will absolutely see is the EXP, LV twist at the end and even then you are just asked to reflect on what ýou have done.

I never reloaded a save or lost to a boss. for example I killed Toriel but didn't reload a save so Flowey didn't tell me about it, which was one thing that surprised other people. I also stocked on healing items before Asgore so I missed all the dialogue about fighting him over and over again.
>>
>>323435127
What about 999's whole twist of having to turn the DS upside down after the revelation? That directly interacted with the player pysically in a unique way
>>
>>323435298
Thank you merciful anon. I was right though.
>>
File: 1445903556110.png (44KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445903556110.png
44KB, 440x360px
>>323435287
>It is if the argument is that people who play it are easily impressed.
Yes, anon, being exposed to something positive for the first time will always leave an impression on people. This is a fact of life. Novels do this meta concept hundreds of years ago and this argument is a waste of time as a result.

>Again, you're delusional.
No, I'm not. There is no flaw in the way that Undertale executed it's meta-narrative because similar to ZE, it never outright breaks the fourth wall. "Determination" is an actual thing within the narrative, the save system is simply a part of the game's universe.
>See above
I've written entire essays on this game, you're objectively wrong.
>You think it's good because it's popular, got it :^)
This is your last (You). Have a nice day!
>>
>>323435369
>dialogue about fighting him over and over again.

People actually die at the Asgore fight? what the fuck.
>>
>>323435513
>I've written entire essays on this game
holy shit are you serious?
>>
File: Silent_Hill_2.jpg (41KB, 320x462px) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Hill_2.jpg
41KB, 320x462px
>>323433070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1VKvED76WQ
>>
autism is at an all time high
that's why shit like this is succesful and garbage like fnaf and let's players/e-celebs
>>
File: cringe face.jpg (13KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
cringe face.jpg
13KB, 222x222px
>>323435513
>I've written entire essays on this game, you're objectively wrong.

And we're supposed to take Undertale fags seriously.
>>
>>323432768
Children are easy to impress.
>>
>>323435524
Believe or not anon, some people are just awful at video games. Some people think the bullet hell (a term used sparingly) is actually difficult outside of that one Sans fight and Undyne (I think, I don't know how her genocide fight went back genocide runs are intensely boring).
>>323435717
>fnaf
Whatever happened to that? Is it finally dead?
>>
>>323432768
I played the game, why do you fucks needs to rate all the games a 1/10 or a 10/10

WHy can't be this game a fucking 7/10... Or you know... a Good game?

Gameplay wise: It was fun and it was unique. But that doesnt mean its instantly a 10/10.

Altough The Soundtrack was 10/10.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (48KB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
48KB, 410x380px
>>323435513
>I've written entire essays on this game, you're objectively wrong.

This is a typical Underfaggot, folks. Take a good look.
>>
>>323435786
FNAF is getting a hollywood movie and a quirky RPG spinoff.
>>
>>323435616
>>323435746
Great bait! Okay, have one more (You).

So you're saying that I shouldn't be taken seriously, even though I've done more research and have far more credibility than the anonymous poster who uses simplistic thoughtless arguments and emoticons in order to counter my points?

I don't know, ruseman, that sounds highly illogical and irrational to me. Though that's just what snaffu coaxers do.
>>
>>323435746
>>323435616
You're surprised by this? Go drop in /utg/ sometimes. They're literally the new ponyfags. Literally concentrated, pure autism.
>>
File: muppets laughing.gif (753KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
muppets laughing.gif
753KB, 200x86px
>>323435895
>even though I've done more research and have far more credibility than the anonymous poster who uses simplistic thoughtless arguments and emoticons in order to counter my points?

MY FUCKING SIDES, I'M DYING HERE
>>
File: autism.png (3KB, 246x184px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
3KB, 246x184px
>>323435895
>claims to have written essays about a fucking meme game
>spouting random buzzwords and gibberish

You're starting to break down now. This is about to get hilarious.
>>
File: 1323756917454.jpg (80KB, 425x419px) Image search: [Google]
1323756917454.jpg
80KB, 425x419px
>>323435513
>>
>>323435887
Don't fuck around anon, I don't have the effort to google that and it sounds believable.
>>
>>323435947
>literally literally
>>
>>323433070
I hate games and am only in for the memes the post
>>
File: Classy-gamer-and-fedora.jpg (45KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Classy-gamer-and-fedora.jpg
45KB, 500x641px
>>323435895
*tips fedora*

How about you post those essays then?
>>
>>323433528
>VNscape pleasetakemytastesseriouslyment
>anything but garbage

It's barely a game
>>
>>323432920
i never forget the phantom pain
>>
>>323435513
>>
File: sup.jpg (65KB, 386x500px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
65KB, 386x500px
>>323435895
inb4 you get desperate and try to claim you were "lel just trollin u gaiz" the whole time
>>
>>323436014
Which one? Both are true. The RPG uses the animatronics in all flowery and dumb fashion, almost like a parody. And yes, its getting a Hollywood movie. No idea when its ready but it was pretty big news when announced. People were hoping it uses actual animatronics.
>>
>>323433528
>Planescape Torment
overrated piece of shit writing is good though
>>
>>323436109
That's the point How meta!
>>
>>323436169
Nope. I'm completely serious, I'm kind surprised though. Most boards I normally lurk I find that people who build up credibility are listened to, instead of laughed at. Oh well, I'm going back to /lit/. This definitely isn't the board for me.
>>
>>323436052
Exactly. We're talking about Undertale here.
>>
File: ws.png (483KB, 366x797px) Image search: [Google]
ws.png
483KB, 366x797px
>>323436189
>>
File: kappa.png (231KB, 841x990px) Image search: [Google]
kappa.png
231KB, 841x990px
>>323436265
lol, you are such a dumb little faggot kid
>>
>>323432768
USA loved the humor.
Japs found the humor forced.
Europe is too busy drawing Skeleton porn as we speak.
>>
>>323432768
Millenials dawg
>>
>>323436265
>/lit/
>literally one of the most reddit-infested boards on 4chan
how surprising
>>
>>323436265
>/lit/

That explains everything.
>>
>>323435298
Is that really in undertale?
>>
>>323436265
Don't leave before posting those essays :^)
I might change my mind about Undertale if they are good enough
>>
>>323436329
The idea of nips playing it is completely lost on me
>>
>>323436391
Yes.
>>
>>323436329
>Japs found the humor forced.

Seriously? Where can I see jap impressions of the game (in english)?
>>
File: 1444431735830.jpg (177KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1444431735830.jpg
177KB, 833x696px
>itt
>old farts whining how the twists in games back in their days were more shocking to them

Thats what it all boils down to, doesnt it. They played those games ages ago and were blown away by the "twist" that any story given game has and are unable to comprehend that people playing games today might get that twist elsewhere instead and prefer that twist instead.
>>
File: kyoukolaugh.png (699KB, 766x719px) Image search: [Google]
kyoukolaugh.png
699KB, 766x719px
>>323435513
>>
>>323436505
I thought you were going back to /lit/?
>>
>>323436329
>Japs found the humor forced
>Japs
>humor

Ahahahahaha
>>
>>323433387
>Nostalgia
>age
>Great game back then

Hmm, it sounds like you need to take off the "Old shit sux" goggles. Just as bad as nostalgiafagging.
>>
File: 1304317861046.png (31KB, 176x137px) Image search: [Google]
1304317861046.png
31KB, 176x137px
>>323436542
Sorry, not that guy. If I were him, I would have posted those essays already.
>>
>>323436440
So undertale is some sort of meme garbage collector I suppose? Should I bother playing it?
>>
>>323436459
Check 2chan and LP's of it,
apperently, from what I heard, they felt the writing was a cut and paste of Earthbound with wacky anime culture and internet culture put inside it.

I kinda agree to an extent, then again japs have weird fucking tastes.
>>
>>323436682
It's good but not as good as the hype says
>>
>>323436682
>Should I bother playing it?
Yes. Reddit and tumblr can't shut the fuck up about it, so it must be good.
>>
Have you seen the cesspit that is AAA gaming these days? It really cones to no surprise that Undertale was put on such a platform. Games SHOULD take notes from it, and I mean in the way it offers some unique elements to otherwise traditional gameplay and actually pulls them off well.
>>
File: 1394125525106.gif (3MB, 303x333px) Image search: [Google]
1394125525106.gif
3MB, 303x333px
>>323436329
>Japs found the humor forced.
But their humor is more forced than any other.
I don't understand those people.
>>
>>323433996
>Countless times
Yeah, not countless. This anon went a bit overboard there. At least twice - MGS series and Eternal Darkness are two examples of fucking with the player in terms of saves, controls, etc. and the 4th wall being broken.
>>
File: 1394217542337.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394217542337.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>323433825
>how can you compare [thing] when they are same genre of [thing]
>>
>>323436682
Ignore the autistic fanbase and the angry hatebase and form your own opinion.

I went almost blind and had a good time, did neutral ending and will do the other endings some other time. I had fun.
>>
File: 1366706866244.jpg (86KB, 754x660px) Image search: [Google]
1366706866244.jpg
86KB, 754x660px
>>323437013
>Citizen Kane and Hangover 2 should be held to same standards since both are movies
>>
>>323436926
Western people joking about anime might come off as cringy?
>>
File: 1411319307710.jpg (618KB, 815x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1411319307710.jpg
618KB, 815x1087px
>>323435513
>people are easily impressed
>game is targeted to kiddies

>Being exposed to something for the first time will always leave an impression
>>
>>323437279
>only we can make jokes about our culture, filthy foreigners
>>
No one idea is original. If you recognize that, then and only then can you approach anything near a good understanding of art.

Meta-themes being done in video games beforehand does not invalidate Undertale's usage of it. It may inform it, it may warrant comparison, but it is by no means a weakness. One should enjoy a game for how it employs something, not whether that something has existed before.
>>
>>323436391
No. It's pretty easy to make fanmade stuff. Just google undertale big guy mode
>>
>>323437448
No. If any idea ever is done even remotely similarly before, its shit.
>this is how /v/ actually thinks
>>
>>323432768
Undertale is the definitive game of this generation in that more people watched their favourite youtube e-celeb play it than actually played it themselves.
>>
>>323433070
Earthbound the game it tried so hard to be.
>>
>>323438095
but earthbound doesnt do meta commentary or even have bullet hell mechanics
>>
>This game is broken
>We will just sell it as being hard on purpose.

That is how Dark souls was made.
>>
Go away already. Aren't you stupid queers done talking about this game yet.
>>
>>323438459
Most of the Undertale threads are made by people who want to discuss how shit it is. Like this one.
>>
>>323437203
>what is reading comprehension
>"movie" isn't a genre
>smug anime loli

Wow, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>323432768
>easily impressed

2016's biggest buzzword you'll see
>>
>>323432768
Yes, that's why any game with a bit of innovation and epic internet memes is seen as the second coming of the christ despite having terrible gameplay and story.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.