[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how was it? Any worthwhile moments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: agdq-16-cube_large[1].jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
agdq-16-cube_large[1].jpg
26KB, 480x480px
So how was it? Any worthwhile moments?
>>
They need to step up their t-shirt game next time. They had some good ideas like the FFIV fiends and bloodborne doll but the artists that drew them made it look too tumblr-y for me
>>
Considerig the fact that this sub cares only about ebin drama, it was boring thit this time.
>>
L4D2 and Bloodborne for the biggest train wreck runs.

L4D2
>played on easy
>died multiple times
>no bunnyhopping because it's too hard
>no actual speedrun strats, basically just a let's play
>female didn't even know the controls
>spent their prep time playing payday 2

Bloodborne
>any% and not all bosses
>unpatched version of game so huge load times and item duping
>duped blood echoes to lvl 140
>attacked the fucking spiders on rom
>messed up and died on nearly every skip
>>
Ratchet and clank speedrun was easily the best
>>
Speaks volumes that the most memorable moment was TMR singing Hakuna Matata.

But really there were several solid runs like Splatoon, Kaizo SMB3, MMZX just to name a few permeated by long stretches of boring garbage. It starts to feel samey and even TASBot fails to impress.
>>
>>323427978
The Transformers Devastation run
>>
>>323428203
Bloodborne guy went over the estimated time too.

That run was unimpressive as all fuck. All the skips he did are easy to do and require no neat tricks at all.

Literally everyone did the forest skip glitch and yhargul skip when it was found out
>>
Mediocre Games Done at a Moderate Pace
>>
File: 1452131598195.jpg (48KB, 535x313px) Image search: [Google]
1452131598195.jpg
48KB, 535x313px
>that fucking Mario Maker race
Trihex live on stream suicide soon.
>>
i would say all of the following were worthwhile

>Hotline Miami
>Super Monkey Ball + Banana Blitz
>Jak 3
>Spyro
>Crash Bandicoot
>StepMania
>Mirrors Edge
>Rayman Legends
>Ratchet and Clank 3
>DMC4 SE
>Velocity 2x
>Kaizo SMB3

KH 1.5 and the Zelda runs were also decent if you like the games themselves, they'be not got amazing performances by the runners but they were maximum comfy due to good commentary and some cool tech getting explained.
>>
how were the dmc and d2 runs?
>>
>>323427978
Super Mario 64 run where the person in the lead choked, than the guy in second could of taken the lead, but he choked also. Also the second guy's parents donated when he choked.

I only really wanted to watch the Punch Out Blind run and also I don't think F-Zero was present so I really didn't care about the event this year.
>>
Was the worst one yet, nothing of value happened. just boring spergs speedrrunning without any cringe happening
and a shit charity that just make's advertisement posters to remind you to get a checkup made another million dollars.
fuckin human race is retarded as all fuck
>>
>>323429846
>Also the second guy's parents donated when he choked.
That was great. Totally lightened the mood.
>>
>>323429336
diablo 2 was pretty good
>runner talked the entire time
>only about the game and was he was doing
>only gave the donation reader a couple of seconds to give him breathing room
>went pretty fast
>got pretty lucky with his runes
>no obnoxious jokes
it got kinda boring around chapter 3 though
>>
Crash bandicoot was worth the watch. The game is balls hard and even if his 2 deaths were punishing, the guy knows his shit.

Also the Mario maker race was interesting. And the TASBot part was great. The superplay on Stepmania was unbelievable.
>>
>cringy stuff happens
>hahaha the speedrunners are such faggot losers hahaha

>cringy stuff doesn't happen
>shitty event, no-one cares

So nobody in this sub even cares about games, it's all about hoping that people there do something stupid to embarrass themselves?
>>
>>323432031
>sub
REMOVE REDDIT
>>
>>323432197
Stop giving it attention, a group of faggots or one chronically autistic anon is trying to force the "sub" meme right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.