[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Mmorpg
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: mmorpg.jpg (130 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mmorpg.jpg
130 KB, 1280x800
Are there any good Mmorpgs nowadays? As a kid I played a lot of runescape because as I said I was a kid and didnt have money for WoW (which by the way is dying). I feel like Ive missed out on great multiplayer experiences. Are there any decent/ pretty good Mmorpgs today? It can be paid, free or a subscription. I am just bored in general with my games and would like to "invest" in something new
>>
File: EverQuest_Coverart.png (169 KB, 256x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EverQuest_Coverart.png
169 KB, 256x304
only mmo youll ever want to play
>>
>>323425463
>everquest
lol ok grampa who let you out of bed.
>>
world of warcraft, people bash on it and call it shit but it's the best MMO out right now unless you like korean grind-fests
>>
>everquest is mudflated to fuck and pretty much dead due to skeletal dev team

>DAOC and world PvP games don't exist anymore. All dead

>burned out of WoW in Vanilla nax after getting Ateish

>nothing even comes close to the oldies for PvE or PvP.

>no sense of real danger at all anymore

Nope, everything is shit.
>>
>>323426310
This. Also WoW is not dying and stills has many years to go.
>>
>>323426531
yeah, that last expansion they let out really fucked with stats and shit hard. who knows what daybreak is even doing, soe ip was worth alot, even though 90% of their games are dying
>>
>>323426531
It's sad how true this is. I used to have hope, but there's not even anything left in development to look forward to.

Fingers crossed VR changes things in a few years.
>>
>>323426654
>you thought those days would last forever under the EC torch with friends

>still a fucking loser but they are all doing normie things now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwV1j1L9Kgg

>>323426698
There will still be no corpse rotting, fear of turning the wrong corner, drama over world spawn fighting and poop socking.
>>
>>323426771
Probably true, but at least I'll get the sense of immersion into another world back.
>>
>>323426771
i didnt actually pick up eq till a few years ago, so i never had experiences like that. not to say my time playing wasnt amazing
>>
>>323427771
>someone who stuck through the learning curve in mudflated EQ
God damn...

I don't mean to sound like a faggot but I haven't gotten feeling like that from a video game to this day. Old dragon/plane raids/epics were fucking amazing yet vicious.
>>
>>323427893
it started slow, just mindlessly killing monsters while i studied. then i hit 100 and was like well what now. got into raiding all that good stuff. but that new expansion unless they patch some of the new group gear out i wont go back to playing. last expansion and even the one before raid gear should far outclass current group gear. new fucking shields have about 30% more ac than the one i busted my ass for.
>>
inb4 Final Fantasy XIV

Shit game
tries so hard to be anything but Final Fantasy
>>
>>323430218
fuck that game. pre ordered it, quit after 3 days cause shit game. when they rebooted it SE told me to go fuck myself. would have tried it too but fuck that company.
>>
>>323426310
The only thing that would make WoW great to play is instanced PvP, as there's literally nothing else to do. I'm so done with shitty AV and stand-at-a-flag Arathi Basin. The game design fucking blows.

There's also absolutely no impactful progression with how the gear is, no free roam, no consequences -- you can't lose whole zones and supply chains, gear sets, etc.
>>
Nothing atm. IMO you should save your money for Legion. WoW will have a resurgence with fresh content and leveling, so you won't be behind. Just like every expansion, everyone will come back for awhile.
>>
>>323432198
>The only thing that would make WoW great to play is instanced PvP, as there's literally nothing else to do. I'm so done with shitty AV and stand-at-a-flag Arathi Basin. The game design fucking blows.
This is what people say when they're god awful at arena and can't figure out the learning curve.
>>
>>323432686
>instanced PvP
>not including arena

>hurr
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 398418

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.