[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would this games be localized? Zero has a Pc Port (which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 37

File: LoH_VII_covers.jpg (168KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
LoH_VII_covers.jpg
168KB, 600x515px
How would this games be localized?
Zero has a Pc Port (which I heard is terrible, due to being extremely buggy).
And Ao has a chinese Pc Port, which was apparently even worse, which was horribly translated to chinese. XSEED, will have to use the PSP scrift,and that will further increase their workload and probably wont be worth the effort.
Worse even is that the fantranslation is gonna be a machine translation tier translation (Nayuta no Kiseki team, ffs).Is these games being translated to english truely a lost cause?
>>
With how awful SC sold and how well Cold Steel sold it wouldn't surprise me if Xseed just said forget the Crossbell games and move on with Sen 2, and working on Sen 3 when it's out in japan
>>
>>323423297
Either Xseed has to ask Falcom to do a whole new PC port or work with the PC ports as is and fix any issues it might have. The big problem is 3rd since SC isn't what you call a hot seller and after all the trouble that it causes they might not want to deal with that and just focus on Cold Steel 2.
>>
played a vn with machine translation, it was okay as long i finished it. i can always discuss in detail here
>>
File: 1451967751403.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451967751403.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>323423297
this series is just cursed. At this point, any good localization will be heavensent, and I won't be expecting it.
>>
>>323423853
Basically everything pre-Sen.

>Localisation raped the gameplay of the Garghav games
>Sora suffering from low Western PSP sales for FC and SC and low PC sales for SC
>Zero and Ao most likely never
>Evolution most likely never
>>
Blame everything on Carpe Fulgur. We should have had SC in 2014 and 3rd last year. And keeping the series going with Cold Steel now. All the while there might be (unlikely but a chance) of some talks with Falcom to try to find a way to get Zero and Ao over here on PC. But because Carpe Fulgur fucked the whole series up Xseed released SC with hardly any real fan fair because they decided to focus on the Cold Steel series.
>>
>>323424291
I'm honestly just glad that we are getting Sen and probably the rest of the Sen games (hopefully they do good enough so that the series can stay in the west in the future), but I will not think ill of them for not localizing the earlier games. Not only are they old and on old hardware where the market probably isn't active anymore (unless we talk new PC version which will be even more expensive to make on top of the ton of translation needed), but the Sora series just didn't do all that well, so I can understand if they don't feel like repeating that.
>>
>>323424718
For as much shit as Sen gets, i'm really enjoying it.
>>
>>323424718
The biggest problem is that I think Xseed just doesn't really want to deal with all that hassle. After all the problems with SC they see 3rd and Zero and Ao as just too much work with no real payoff.

I am just waiting for them to finally say they are localizing Tokyo Xanadu.
>>
Can't they hire a new chara designer?
>>
>>323424601
Is Carpe Fulgur now kill after fucking things up so much?
>>
>>323424986
I can't wait for it to release here in Europe by the end of January. Most of the critique i heard about it is how edgy mary sue Rean is (english voice actor is a bro though), and the rest is literally just people comparing the story, characters, world building, combat etc to the older games.

>>323425034
hoping for Xanadu too.
>>
>>323423297
wait for the fan translation.
>>
>>323425326
I'm only in like chapter 3 but Rean hasn't been the least bit edgy so far.
>>
Damn sure is pessimistic in here! I have full faith that Zero and Ao will eventually make their way to the West one way or another, if not by XSEED's hands then by Falcom.

Why?

XSEED actually didn't even want to do Sen, they were planning on just stopping at SC (since that's the point where its most logical to stop and tells a complete story) but Kondo basically threatened XSEED and forced them to localize Sen, FALCOM came to THEM which means they're starting to take notice of the West and want to take the initiative.

Also Kondo stated in an article to the West that Sen can be played before the Crossbell arc and he's looking forward to the West's different reaction from how they'll go from Sen to Crossbell versus what the East experienced.

Obviously this comment can be taken to mean Kondo himself has plans to force-localize the Crossbell arc in the future and I really don't think he'd be cruel enough to leave us hanging without Zero/Ao when playing Sen and Sen II basically requires you to play them eventually to truly understand the full story.

TD;LR: XSEED might have been able to stop at SC with little backlash like their original plan, but now that Kondo forced Sen on them they really can't go back since it opens up dozens of new plot threads that basically NEED Crossbell. Kondo knows this and I'm sure he knows localizing Sen to the West with no plans to bring Crossbell would be just outright cruel and trolling and so is working behind the scenes to get them localized somehow.
>>
>>323425603
source?
>>
>>323424291
Do we really want Evo?
>>
>>323425781
I'd love a physical vita version because i love my vita
>>
File: 1449502640238.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449502640238.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
>>323425603
you know, the Legend of Heroes really makes me appreciate how series such as Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest feature different universes in each main title. That way, you can get the full experience by playing one title.
The thing they are doing with the legend of heroes series in terms of world building is really cool, but it really buttfucks people who can't acces the rest of the games (the west)
>>
>>323425676
Look on the XSEED tumblr blog, I forgot what page it was on but basically when they announced Cold Steel they did a whole write-up about the future of the series in the West and interviewed Kondo about it.
>>
>>323425781
voice acting adds a lot to the story but wheter that'll be efective ot not depend on the dub
>>
>>323425326
I mean I say Sky is better but Cold Steel isn't bad. I think people just overblowning it Characters are nice and the battle system is a step up from Sky. You would think Marvelous would spread out a bit more into Europe. Guessing they are still too small to have it's reach in every region.
>>323425603
Haven't heard any of that. That being said at Falcom's last meeting they did talk about how happy they were at how well their games are being sold in the west. Maybe Falcom can somehow get that Chinese PC port of Ao and get it localized here. Xseed said it was too much of a pain for rights but I'm guessing it would be much easier for Falcom to do it and give it to them. Either way I am still hesitant about Zero and Ao until we have more info on that.
>>
>>323425867
Actually Dragon Quest 1-3 kind of does that. I mean it's no where close to the degree LoH does but it does a lot of nice setups and lore for one of the first JRPG ever made.
>>
>Got into series within few months with FC and SC
>Research into the 3rd
>Wiki states
>In 2011, publisher Aeria Games announced they would release an English version of the iOS version in North America, with added social interactions features, however, no details have been released since the initial announcement.
>ios
I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>323425979
you mean this?
http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/120804314195/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization

also found this one of Cold Steel
http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/133221080530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

I can't really find the
>Also Kondo stated in an article to the West that Sen can be played before the Crossbell arc and he's looking forward to the West's different reaction from how they'll go from Sen to Crossbell versus what the East experienced.
thing though
>>
So i'm currently on chapter 4

>suddenly AWAKENED FORM
>MUH DARK PAST

It really lowered my opinion of him, what a shame
Also does the story get unbearable at some point? I thought it was all about politics and shit, or should i've played Sky instead?

Also
>No Elliot in the flashback when Rean was trying to retain his consciousness

Poor guy, i thought they were best bros, he's a qt too
>>
>>323426045
That or preferably work something out with Chara-Ani to let XSEED get the rights to the Evo games, I imagine they would be able to something since they're still the original IP holders.
>>
>>323423297
Rumor has it that the fan translation for zero is coming along well.

Fan translations for Zero and Ao are probably the best we can hope for honestly.
>>
>>323426386
I'm playing Cold Steel btw
>>
>>323423520
Is nothing personal selling at least?
And concerning the zero/ao PC ports, boths had nothing to do with Falcom and were made by some chinese company who didn't give two fucks about bugginess
>>
>>323426525
It's been on top of the amazon charts if that means anything
>>
>>323425603
>Thinking Kondo won't be so cruel as to release part of an without the other half

Have you already forgotten the Ar No Surge/Ciel No Surge debacle?
>>
>>323424718
The problem with this is that while 3rd and the Crossbell games are separate, they do introduce a overall plot narrative (and a couple of characters with that narrative) that have a big influence in the Sen games, especially Sen 2.

Either way, I don't see Zero or Azure getting localised but I still hold a small hope for 3rd.
>>
>>323426568
What does Gust have to do with Falcom
>>
>>323426614
The point is game developers are Jews these days and are willing to do unethical things especially to filthy gaijin if it means they can squeeze a few extra bucks from our dumb gaijin asses.
>>
>>323426676
I believe in Kondo!
>>
http://www.esterior.net/2015/12/question-and-answers-from-the-2015-falcom-stockholders-meeting/

Q4: Information regarding overseas expansion?
A4: With releases on PS, and PC/Steam in North America, the Kiseki and Ys series have both seen great popularity, and Tokyo Xanadu is under plans for expansion. Smartphone promotion in Europe is planned. Ys for PlayStation is expected for release in the Asia territory. Sales estimations are currently unknown.

Q7: What are sales comparisons between domestic (Japan) and overseas sales?
A7: Sen no Kiseki’s release in Asia saw numbers of 0.5 to 1 when compared to the Japanese release. The early launch for Memories of Celceta in North America originally surpassed the initial launch in Japan. However, eventually there were overwhelming sales domestically, with Japan surpassing it by 3 ~ 4 times the amount.

So Falcom at least sees potential in the west and I'm guessing they see Xseed as their western arm. Don't know if that means anything for Zero and Ao but at least that means anything Falcom makes we will most likely see from now on.
>>
File: Estelle feels good.jpg (47KB, 182x284px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle feels good.jpg
47KB, 182x284px
Bump for lewd Estelle
>>
>>323426315
>http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/133221080530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel
man that nick dude sounds like such a bro. I would love to hang out with him
>>
>>323427254
I LOVE ESTELLE!
>>
>>323427416
Hatsuu is also pretty awesome. Really most of Xseed seem like people you want to just hang out with.
>>
File: Estelle smuggy.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle smuggy.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
>>323427453
>>
I have a question about Trails of Cold Steel.
Do you HAVE to be Rean?
>>
>>323427656

brainless bimbo
>>
>>323423428
Sounds good
>>
>>323427416
>>323427628
"Another example along those lines is Laura, swordswoman extraordinaire and heir to the Arseid school. In the Japanese version of the game, Laura talks in what’s supposed to be a “knightly” manner to represent her upbringing steeped in knightly tradition and lore. However, trying to render that directly in English ended up sounding incredibly stilted – sort of like someone had decided they were going to forego the use of all contractions and occasionally slip words like “shan’t” into their daily conversation. I had a discussion about it with our translator, Dan, where I basically said, “She’s a 17-year-old girl going to high school. It’s going to sound unnatural and call attention to itself every time if she talks in this oddly archaic manner when this is a modern country and literally no one else does this. But at the same time, I want to preserve that particular air of dignity she carries about her, because that’s one of her defining character points. What can we do?” In the end, we came up with what I think is a good, balanced sound for her. She speaks normally enough to fit in at school, but formally enough to also feel set apart and distinct. I think the main change was taking the “formality” component of her dialogue and infusing it into how Laura phrases things, rather than learning on archaic words and starch-stiff delivery. That freed us up to use more casual wording for casual conversations, but still leverage an antiquated term here and there when it fit the situation."

I really dig how they try to stay true to the character while still making her fit in with her classmates in english
>>
File: Estelle bait.jpg (43KB, 512x203px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle bait.jpg
43KB, 512x203px
>>323427829
>>
File: Estellewd.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Estellewd.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>323427254
>>323427829
what a slut
>>
>>323427416
>>323427628
"I look at Trails of Cold Steel – a game I’m very proud of and the best I’ve yet seen the school setting done in an RPG – and then Estelle and Joshua’s ragtag bracer adventures in FC and SC come to mind and I ponder, “Are all the same people who liked that going to be on board for this?” It’s the same world, and those who have played FC and SC will enjoy the many small references to people and places they know the full scoop on, but if someone just straight-up doesn’t like anime-style games, this isn’t going to be the game that changes their mind and wins them over. Even with the nuance we’ve kneaded into the text, it’s a Japanese game, written by writers coming from a different cultural perspective, and in our commitment to bring you the game they made, we can’t just say, “Well, this stereotype is more tired than me after pulling an all-nighter, so I’m just going to leave it entirely on the cutting room floor.” The timeworn tropes that codify the Japanese high school experience in popular media aren’t overbearing here, but they ARE baked into the game at a base level that would be disingenuous (and almost impossible, really) to paper over. If high school stories turn your crank, welcome aboard – you’re in for a wild and fantastic ride. But even if you’re not, I still encourage you to consider Trails of Cold Steel because the core of its plot is very much about national politics, and that was the element that finally captured my interest. Characters like the imposing Chancellor Osborne or the calculating Rufus Albarea proved fascinating individuals, and underscored the extent to which the story touched on issues like class divide and colonial ambition. Beneath the veneer of cheery after-school clubs and “Hmph”-ing tsunderes, there’s most definitely a beast of a story – and plenty of digging to do if, like me, you’re a bit of a lore hound in games."

If nothing else, he's honest as fuck
>>
File: renn.jpg (925KB, 2422x1600px) Image search: [Google]
renn.jpg
925KB, 2422x1600px
>>323427904
And they still managed to drop the ball with pic related
>>
File: Feels bad.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>323423297
tfw my immigrant grandmother who literally grew up in middle of Hungary: Nowheresville in the 30's got more consistent localizations of American movies at her local theatres then we do of Nip games.

Was localization just better then or are the Japs in particular just stingy jerks?
>>
File: Renne raped.png (361KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
Renne raped.png
361KB, 520x388px
>>323428107
U S E D G O O D S
S
E
D

G
O
O
D
S
!
!
>>
>Still haven't found the motivation to resume and finish SC despite feeling like I'm not far from the end 2nd of the 4 towers
>Boot it up anyway to see if I can get in the mood to finish it then start on Cold Steel
>Close SC a few minutes later again

Still can't find the motivation. Shit.
>>
>>323428020

Best boy.
>>
File: Olivier.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Olivier.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>323428268
>>
>>323428143
>Comparing niche weeb games to multi-million dollar famous movies

Whatchu think?
>>
>>323425867
>it really buttfucks people who can't acces the rest of the games
Those people aren't the primary market, so it really doesn't matter how they feel at all.

I'm glad they are making a big series instead of worrying about the west missing stuff.
>>
>>323428020
>Only realise in SC his name was Olivier and NOT Oliver

I felt incredibly stupid. Still do.
>>
>>323425287
I hope it is.
>>
>>323428491
>Olivier

That reminds me... I still can't figure out just which country Erebonia is meant to represent, I mean I know the East is meant to be the NotChina and Liberal is very obviously something like Not-Sweden or Belgium or something while Crossbell is NotSwitzerland and Calvard is NotMurica but what's Erebonia?

It seems like its either pre-Revolutionary France, Germany or even Soviet Russia! (Maybe all three?)
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-09+at+09.16.46).jpg (328KB, 905x643px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-09+at+09.16.46).jpg
328KB, 905x643px
>>323423297
Zero is getting a fan translation and from what I know about the translators, it is not being machine translated. They have multiple translators instead of just the "Nayuta" guy and I'm pretty sure they will work on Ao afterwards. Really, the game in limbo for the kiseki series in the 3rd since we don't know if SC/CS1 flopped or did well in the view of XSeed.
>>
File: jugem jugem.gif (403KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
jugem jugem.gif
403KB, 160x224px
>>323425867
>tfw playing through the series starting with the very first one as I learn Japanese
>getting better at it with each game
>each game gets better in turn
First two games were kinda shit but damn, White Witch is fun.
Can't wait to get to Sora
>>
>>323429384
Well Xseed does post fan review scores showing how much people are enjoying it. But that's not really saying much. I think it's really depends on how much Falcom pushes 3rd onto Xseed. Since Falcom seem to want their games out as soon as possible.
>>
>>323428143
Movie is like 2 hours of dialogue
Every LoH game is like War and Peace
>>
>>323429384
3rd was always a no-brainer and nothing to worry about since it has a native PC version (superior version anyway since uncensored) and its also the shortest in the series text-wise, plus its more like a fan-disc gaiden anyways and not a full feature game like Zero/Ao. Honestly if it came down to it I rather they just skip the 3rd and go straight to Crossbell at this point, or they can make it the lowest Kiseki priority and do it years down the line when Crossbell and Sen are all finished.
>>
>>323429792
This argument doesn't work considering War and Peace got translated into several languages itself. That was actually one of my grandma's favorite books too, she read the Hungarian translated version.

Modern translators are just too lazy and greedy.
>>
>>323429842
I know what the 3rd is I've already played the games. I'm talking about in limbo in terms of localization. No one wants to fan translate it right now because we have no idea if xseed will do it (making all of the fan translation work pointless). That's the primary reason why the Zero project is doing Zero over the obvious the 3rd.
>>
>>323429198
Erebonia is obviously meant to be an allegory to Soviet Russia.

Osborne is basically the Nip version of Stalin.
>>
File: Olivier harem.jpg (82KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Olivier harem.jpg
82KB, 400x306px
>>323430025
>In Soviet Erebonia Oliver harems YOU!
>>
File: Estelle.jpg (68KB, 640x313px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle.jpg
68KB, 640x313px
>>323430292
>>
>>323429939
You do know it's more than just translating right? There' coding that needs to be done plus distribution is more of a pain for gaming than a book. Comparing video game translation to movies and books is fucking retarded.
>>
>>323430582
He was frogposting in the first place so his IQ is already questionable in that regard.
>>
>>323430582
Well considering the Kiseki series is already more like a series of books and movies then actual games I think the comparison is quite apt.
>>
>>323430709
Yeah but I hear that argument over and over again. "Why can we get anime and books translated in such a short time but with games it takes forever or never!" It's just annoying hearing the movie/book compression.
>>
>>323430754
The localization process in video games is different than a book or movie. Where you literally are just either putting the text on the bottom of the movie or just writing the book from scratch. Video game localization is what you would get if every time you change a line in a book somewhere in the book (you don't really know where) something goes wrong. So with even minor changes you have to scan the game to see what might have gone wrong and fix that which might cause problems somewhere else. It's playing a game of Wack-a-mole.
>>
>>323430869
No its not, if some of the West's biggest movies and books were able to be translated in the fucking 30's in some irrelavant language like Hungarian, then I would think it shouldn't take much to translate some of Japan's biggest and last-staying JRPG bastion franchises like Kiseki into the world's most universal language, English.

Its a damn crime that we haven't gotten all the Kiseki games yet and had to wait till fucking 2010 to start even considering localizing it! (FC came out in 2004 ffs!)
>>
>>323431326
Most of those localization from back than were done by professors. It was part of their research in linguistics. And once again localization a game takes WAY more effort than any translation. I agree it's annoying and I agree that we should have them but to point to a fucking book and movie and say "if we got this why can't we get games" is childish.
>>
>>323431558
Don't reply to the dumb frogposter.
>>
>>323431969
Yeah. Maybe I'm tried since I normally good at not wasting my time with trolls.
>>
>>323429939
Yeah, I can't believe how lazy and greedy they are.

They should hurry up and translate the Crossbell PC ports for me, learning moon is too much effort and I want to be able to pirate them.
>>
File: 1449452854131.jpg (463KB, 1791x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1449452854131.jpg
463KB, 1791x1269px
u guys talkin about Falcom's 2nd best series in here?
>>
File: Ys in a nutshell.jpg (10KB, 593x74px) Image search: [Google]
Ys in a nutshell.jpg
10KB, 593x74px
>>323432064
Stop getting on boats Adol
>>
>>323432064
Does it look like an Ys thread, anon?
>>
>>323432058
>Learning all thousands of complicatedly drawn characters that can have multiple readings when you're an adult when its ALREADY harder to learn a new language.

There's a reason Chinese is considered the hardest language in the world to learn and Nip is basically half chink with its love of using kanji.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-08+at+03.44.56).jpg (113KB, 531x388px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-08+at+03.44.56).jpg
113KB, 531x388px
>>323432064
No dogi no buy.
>>
File: olieboy.jpg (1MB, 1700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
olieboy.jpg
1MB, 1700x1300px
>>323430292
>picture for ants
>>
>>323432350
It isn't hard if you are not a retard, although in that case I imagine everything would be hard to you.
>>
File: Estelle middle finger.jpg (3KB, 75x124px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle middle finger.jpg
3KB, 75x124px
>>323431558
Kiseki isn't considered intellectual enough for professors to try to fantranslate it? This shit already surpassed War and Peace!
>>
>>323432457
lol k, come back to me when you're completely fluent in Chinese then anon.
>>
>>323432478
>Thinking your niche weeb series full of lolis is anything even CLOSE to resembling "intellectual"

Why do Falcomfags have their heads so far up their asses?
>>
>>323432619
中国語じゃなくて日本語の話だろう?
>>
>>323432721
>full of lolis
Do you have your own head up your own ass or something pal?
>>
>>323432727
That's Nip not Chink anon; which is still considerably easier to learn since it makes use of kana, try again.
>>
>>323432829
>Tita
>Renne
>Tio
>Fie
>Towa
>Millium
>Altina

...Are you blind?
>>
>>323432954
Yeah anon. Let's just ignore the hundreds of other characters that aren't lolis. Yep, kiseki is LITERALLY filled with lolis. You got me.
>>
>>323432954
7 lolis in 7 games. Sure, Kiseki it's filled with lolis. Also, Towa is just small, not a loli.
>>
File: tita.jpg (576KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tita.jpg
576KB, 1280x960px
>>323432954
Tita mentioned!
>>
>>323433057
Every game there's an obligatory loli who somehow manages to become the most popular with the fanbase and Sen took it to a new level by adding fucking 4!

Its not at Neptunia level yet but its getting there.
>>
>>323433203
Annd this anon right here is a firm example of the audience those lolis are targeting!
>>
>>323433205
I'm not a fan of lolis either, but trying to say the series is nothing but lolis is retarded. Also loli characters being popular shouldn't be any news to you, they are always popular because of loli/dfc faggots.
>>
>>323433203
I want to lick Tita's buttcheeks in front of Agate.
>>
File: 1444238962492.png (354KB, 570x670px) Image search: [Google]
1444238962492.png
354KB, 570x670px
>>323433203
>Scat
>>
>>323433350
Yeah I know, just annoys me that Falcomfags act like their games/developer is on some high holy gaming pedestal that can do no wrong and never pander all while they continue to bash "lower game developers" like Compile Heart when they don't realize their precious Falcom does the exact same fucking thing.

Its hypocritical and I wish they would get off their elitist high-horse.
>>
File: bait3.png (400KB, 766x242px) Image search: [Google]
bait3.png
400KB, 766x242px
>>323433319
>>
File: smug.jpg (65KB, 762x549px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
65KB, 762x549px
>>323433461
>Not downloading the set without it
>>
File: Estelle smirk.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle smirk.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>323433563
>>
>>323432876
Kana doesn't make it any easier. Remember that nips are the ones that made a gorillion readings for every chinese squiggle, Chinese has only one reading for each character and is extremely logical in that regard. Easier grammar, too.
>>
File: 1398001579423.jpg (177KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1398001579423.jpg
177KB, 640x480px
>>323432169
>got wrecked on north pole while staying permavirgin for his entire life
>>
>>323433989
Wut? Nip grammar is already insanely fucking easy, that's like one of the first things you'll quickly grasp when you first start learning moon.

And no because the chinese squiggles themselves are what makes it hard in the first place (though the different readings definitely add onto it, the characters themselves are the hard part)
>>
>>323427904
>It’s going to sound unnatural and call attention to itself every time if she talks in this oddly archaic manner when this is a modern country and literally no one else does this.
> Laura talks in what’s supposed to be a “knightly” manner to represent her upbringing steeped in knightly tradition and lore
>raised in the traditional knight family
>somehow she spoke like she is fit with the rest of the mongrel

Nah, they fucked her up.
>>
>>323434303
>Implying he's not getting his ass plowed by Dogi every night.
>>
>>323433205
Nigger Neptunia only has like 4 characters that could be considered lolis
>>
>>323434548
>Nip grammar is already insanely fucking easy
Really? I almost never see foreigners using particles or honourifics correctly...
I always thought Chinese is much easier to learn for Westerners because their grammar is almost the same as English while ours is like the opposite.
Chinese and Japanese don't even belong to the same language family and we just borrowed their characters and some vocabulary.
>>
I finally got around to playing SC beginning of this year and while it starts off slow once shit happens, it keeps me hooked. So I finally tackled down 74 hrs in and made it to Final Chapter at Liber Ark. I remember people saying that you should bring specific characters to specific Enforcer fights. So would it be Kloe/Olivier for Bleublanc, Zane for Walter, Schera for Lucciola, Tita for Renne and Agate for Loewe?
>>
>>323433571
I like his art but I find it hard to deal with that shit
>>
>>323435357
What? Do you want me to upload it without the shit?
>>
>>323435319
Yes for all of that except for Loewe. He has special talks with all the characters, so just pick your favorite party.
>>
File: 5792456318.jpg (641KB, 1356x1723px) Image search: [Google]
5792456318.jpg
641KB, 1356x1723px
>>323423297
>>
>>323435694
Aren't the evolution games owned by chara-ani and aren't they infamous for being racist fucks?
>>
File: 88312.gif (88KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
88312.gif
88KB, 480x270px
>>323428235
Man are you me? I don't know why I'm having so much trouble going back to SC. I stopped on Chapter 5 and haven't touched it for a month now.
>>
>>323435781
Yes.
>>
>>323435796
I had that problem too, i enjoyed the game alot and i didn't want it to end
>>
Is there even a written summary/LP of the Crossbell games?
>>
>>323436451
Apparently someone is fan translating zero.
>>
>>323436514
Good luck to them.
>>
Yeah looks like someone's translating Zero PSP. By the looks of it, tentative release is Q4 of this year.
>>
>>323437102
It's not the PSP version. It looks like the PC chinese version.
>>
>>323437529
>>323437102
It's both.
>>
>>323437529
>>323437102
PC chinese version is just a psp emulator anon. It's basically both.
>>
File: 13809723.jpg (165KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
13809723.jpg
165KB, 752x1062px
>>323437102
>>323436514
Can't wait.
>>
>>323433203
>>323433461
>>323433571
>>323435357
>>323435430
Link to cg set please.
>>
>>323438596
Nevermind found it. It's Hachiyou.
>>
File: 2739017.png (20KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
2739017.png
20KB, 259x224px
well damn, I never expect to see a Crossbell thread on /v/
>>
The cyclone rape doujin for Alisa is up too.
>>
>>323439587
Who cares, this got put up recently.
http://exhentai.org/g/892573/33f4276be0/
>>
File: 002.jpg (45KB, 584x355px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
45KB, 584x355px
>>323440214
Renne is such a good sex worker.
>>
>>323440816
Fucking little sluts.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 689x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 689x386px
Just get over the language barrier and learn Japanese, or Chinese
>>
File: 1420224286378.jpg (135KB, 361x430px) Image search: [Google]
1420224286378.jpg
135KB, 361x430px
>>323438596
i got u senpai
https://mega.nz/#!KNNA0SiL!xgXMSGxJP79wFRCQSb2LM_-i9-jBL9dE-ynJT2S0EBw
>>
>>323441275
Chinese sounds like absolute ass and the translations are always going to be inferior than the original, so Japanese for sure.
And learning it will take less time than XSeed/Fan translators doing the rest of the games. Won't have to wait for the new ones, too.
>>
The way XSeed treated the release of SC, with all the delays and announcing the release date literally only a week in advance, and with absolutely no hype or marketing, it's unsurpsing the game sold as poorly as it has. The sales will probably grow to a decent level over some time, but it'll likely be too late by then.
>>
>>323441275
I have brain damage senpai.
>>
>>323441776
I have actual brain damage dropped out of high school because of that and I'm still able to learn Japanese at a decent pace thanks to anki and shit.
It's not as hard as everyone made me think, as long as you discipline yourself.
>>
>>323423428
Do we know how well Cold Steel even did?
>>
>>323442151
The language part of my brain was damaged anon.
>>
>>323442268
You wouldn't be able to post there if it was true.

>>323442157
Western Vita owners are desperate for games so it probably didn't do that bad.
>>
>>323442157
Tom said that the preorder numbers were pretty good, but besides that we know nothing.
>>
So we know when Sen II will come out?
>>
>>323443656
All we know is that its coming out this year.
>>
>>323443656
I'd place my bets on September-December 2016.
>>
File: Rider.jpg (21KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.jpg
21KB, 249x251px
>>323443656
Winter 2016
>>
>>323443656
they are working on it right now, and appearantly started on it right after they got done with Cold Steel
>>
File: 1452181329298.gif (551KB, 232x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452181329298.gif
551KB, 232x500px
>>323443774
>>323444029
>>323444334
>>323444414
this is so exciting.

In the first place, I haven't been this excited for a JRPG in years (still waiting for it here in EU, 29th come the fuck onnnn). But having confirmation that the next one is happening too in a timely manner is just so uplifting for once.
>>
Kinda wondered but is Nayuta no Kiseki in the same world as the other other games (TitS, Ao/Zero, Cold Steel)?
>>
>>323439587
Next time put the link.
http://exhentai.org/g/892579/a70bb33b4e/
>>
>>323445238
Doesn't seem like it. Or is it?
>>
File: 1336540447779.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1336540447779.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>323445597
>Insect
>Bestiality
>>
>>323446138
Shit girl gets shit porn. Poetry.
>>
Crow is best girl and best waifu
>>
>>323440214
>>323445597

>Sadpanda

I only i bothered to make an account back then
>>
Does Towa ever join the party in Cold Steel, she is just so cute.
>>
>>323448525
she joins in sen ii for a bit.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.