[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUMOR: RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK HD IN DEVELOPMENT, RELEASE TBD 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: re-outbreak-cover.jpg (27KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
re-outbreak-cover.jpg
27KB, 672x372px
HOLY FUCK!

https://twitter.com/gine22/status/686152292416925696
>>
>rumor from some neofag

Nah, fuck off until you have a legit source.
>>
File: Prepping.webm (3MB, 1329x720px) Image search: [Google]
Prepping.webm
3MB, 1329x720px
>>323422724
Awwww yyyesss.
Finally get to have some proper online with it.
>>
File: 1426293896126.jpg (58KB, 451x898px) Image search: [Google]
1426293896126.jpg
58KB, 451x898px
>>323422724

It makes sense with the recent release of HD RE games, since CAPCOM have realised they can make money off barely any work.

But don't tease me anon unless you've got something better than a rumor, been waiting for this for years.
>>
If they sell Outbreak 1/2 together, I'll be interested.

I'm not going to bend over, and have Capcom siphon two titles to me at full price.
>>
Don't give a flying fuck unless it gets a physical release. Bundle it with the HD remasters of Code Veronica and 4.
>>
>>323423672
I eat green berets for breakfast.
>>
>>323423672
>>323425414

Why did fat freddie mercury think he could take him in a knife fight?
>>
File: Sully.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sully.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>>323425414
You're a funny guy, anon, I like you.

That's why I'm going to kill you last.
>>
File: 1452412329954.gif (2MB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1452412329954.gif
2MB, 300x213px
>>323422724
>Actually believing this

I'll never forget when I made up that shit on /vg/ about "The Truth" DLC for Mass Effect 3 and the media ate it up and took it as golden, even going as far as Gamespot getting in on it.

There's always some dumb faggot in the vidya media willing to buy stupid rumors like that.
>>
>>323422724
plz don't lie to me I have nothing left
>>
>>323422724

Oh my fucking god if Capcom do this I will buy them all at full price, especially if they are on steam and include online holy fuck I have wanted this for so long.

The outbreak titles are literally in my top 10 of all time tier.
>>
>Rumor

In to the trash it goes.
>>
>>323426149

Tell us the story anon. I never bothered with ME3 so I wasn't paying attention. What did you say was going to happen?
>>
>>323426262
I completely missed my chance with this games(no internet) I fucking hope so much I need to play a traditional re that isn't something I already beat countless times already but with ruined graphics
>>
>>323422724
YESSSSSSSS PLEASE BE REALLLLLL
>>
>>323422724
Who cares, Outbreak is shit.
>>
>>323424842
>outbreak file 2
Trust me, anon, you don't want it. You may think you do, but you really don't.
>>
>>323422724
>“I was working for an indie studio in Canada […] Believe me or not, time will tell. I know what two announcements are, one because I helped worked on the game, and the other, was because it was an accidental reveal to us because it was listed on documents we had to sign agreeing to a “Lips Sealed” policy while working there. Anyways, one of these announcements is that Resident Evil 6 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One. That is all I know about that.”
>“The other announcement is about Resident Evil Outbreak. The studio I was working at had been working on a Resident Evil Outbreak like clone for a couple years as a side project. After awhile, we pitched it to Capcom in March 2015 and they were impressed, but did not green-light the game. Unexpectedly however, in late June 2015, my boss got a call from Capcom telling us they want us to develop an HD edition of Outbreak, which we are.

Its really odd they outsourced this to us, being an unknown indie studio, but the studio (which I wont reveal the name of yet), has the source code to the final version of the PS2 release, right before it was pressed to disc. Many breakthroughs happened when I was there. By [DATE REDACTED], we already had network play up and running under new server code. Removing SNAP and the other network required plugins were not as hard as people made it out to be. We already had network up and running and we also had part of the team completely finished on remastered textures for both the OUTBREAK and BELOW FREEZING POINT chapters.”

>“The deadline for the game to go gold as part of our contract is May 2016. So its probably going to be revealed at E3 2016, which would make sense. […] for 100% sure, expect REOHD sometime this year. Probably around Fall.”
>>
>>323426690
Stop pretending like it was a bad game you cynical faggot, it was just as good as 1.
>>
>>323422724
Can I just get a another God Hand hell an HD re release would be sufficient
>>
>>323426412

I missed the online too, since I live in a PAL region and one of them didn't even have online and the other was taken down fast.

>>323426690

How is 2 any worse than 1? They are practically the same fucking game. Capcom where just kikes are split one game up into 4 releases and only the first 2 quarters made it out before it was cancelled.
>>
File: 1449327718592.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449327718592.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>323426149

It's not that unlikely though. It's RE's 20th anniversary this year, and so far all we've got coming is RE 0 HD which is on par with CV in terms of worst older games and Umbrella Corp. Which has more dislikes than likes on the announce trailer.

People have been asking for Outbreak HD for years, and the HD's have been doing pretty decently of late for capcom.
>>
>>323426823
>How is 2 any worse than 1? They are practically the same fucking game. Capcom where just kikes are split one game up into 4 releases and only the first 2 quarters made it out before it was cancelled.
Wait a sec, are you saying that File 1 and 2 were part of a bigger project involving 4 games?
>>
>>323426359
http://www.gamefront.com/rumor-mass-effect-3-dlc-the-truth-due-in-april/
http://www.gamezone.com/news/what-if-the-rumored-mass-effect-3-the-truth-dlc-changes-the-ending

Gamespot and Giantbomb had an article up, but they took it down

Look at this, a 550 page fucking discussion over this shit I made up on a Somalian canoe building forum

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?618699-Mass-Effect-3-The-Truth-DLC-in-April&s=7af8480a39ef22260ab52b677b0e0a50
>>
>>323426972

Yes, and Capcom being the absolute mega kikes they were at the time split 1 game up into 4 fucking releases, and then because their quarter content no voice chat online game didn't sell well they cancelled the last parts. Outbreak will be forever unfinished unless this HD rerelease is true and they might finally release part 3 and 4.

There was already screens of 3 and 4 released, there were screenshots of them in a roadside motel and a few other places. It's been years since I looked it over. Probably would have added and polished the mechanics with each released too and put in voice chat.
>>
>>323422724
I never get in to Outbreak personally.

For me, the top three in the series are REmake, RE2, and RE4. After that it goes Code Veronica, Nemesis, RE0, RE5.

I liked the Revelation games, but I didn't love them.

Don't get me started on RE6.
>>
>>323427051
but noone cares about outbreak as people did about cuck effect 3
>>
>>323422724
Hopefully it does well so we get a sequel. If they wish to embrace Co-op, Outbreak is the way to go.
>>
>>323426149
oh yea, it's not like capcom is already releasing hd ports of older re games already, even remaking the ps1 ones, right
>>
>>323427209
>I never get in to Outbreak personally.
>For me, the top three in the series are

>I have never played certain games in the series
>BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHICH GAMES IN THE ENTIRE SERIES ARE THE BEST

Fuck off you cunt.
>>
Capcom could make every skin/costume DLC and I'd still buy it DAY ONE
>>
>>323427882
Yikes.

I was just saying that I personally didn't like the Outbreak series. I did play them, since RE is one of my favorite series.

I was just naming what I did like. No need to be angry, friendo.
>>
>>323428137
>I personally didn't like the Outbreak series. I did play them

>I never played them
>BUT I DON'T LIKE THEM

Fuck off you absolute cunt.
>>
>>323427197
I never knew this before

Now I'm sad that it never came to be

Thanks for the info, anon
>>
>>323428213
I'm not sure who you're quoting, but nowhere did I say "I never played them", I said I couldn't get in to them. Meaning I didn't care for them after I played them.

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.
>>
>>323428213
Can you read? Where did he say he never played them? He simply stated he didnt like them.

Poor taste sure, but not moronic.
>>
>>323428553
>Can you read?

NO.
>>
>>323428553
Taste is subjective. I can see the merit in the Outbreak games, they're Just not for me personally.

Hope everyone gets a new version though. I know how it is waiting for something like that.

I'm hoping against hope that REmake 2 is amazing and modern day Cap doesn't screw it up.
>>
>>323422724

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>323427051

>implying that was you

That was me, stop taking credit for my work.
>>
File: Outbreak.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Outbreak.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
Weird coincidence, I decided to emulate this just yesterday.
>>
No online. Stop getting hyped.
>>
>>323429440

Read the article, stupid. They have the game's source code.
>>
>>323426149
B-but you WERE indoctrinated!
There's no way Bioware would end their biggest series with just an RGB color-swap!

RIGHT?
>>
>>323429606
>Its really odd they outsourced this to us, being an unknown indie studio, but the studio (which I wont reveal the name of yet), has the source code to the final version of the PS2 release, right before it was pressed to disc. Many breakthroughs happened when I was there. By [DATE REDACTED], we already had network play up and running under new server code. Removing SNAP and the other network required plugins were not as hard as people made it out to be. We already had network up and running and we also had part of the team completely finished on remastered textures for both the OUTBREAK and BELOW FREEZING POINT chapters.”
>>
>>323426149
It's the 20th anniversary of RE so anything could happen.
I expect an RE7 trailer at E3.
>>
>>323430225
I hope so.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (8KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
8KB, 204x247px
> source
> middleofnowheregaming
> rumor

It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>323422724

sorry haven't bought a game from Crapcum since SF4 - don't plan on changing that trend either

Get fucked Capcom, you are literally Konami I don't know why so many idiots give you a free pass? fucking braindead fanboys mang
>>
>>323429679
IT is canon anon, just wait for ME:A to confirmed it. Basically everything after the beam hit Shephard never happened, so the cycle continues and the reapers are alive.

My uncle works at BioWare, screencap this.
>>
>>323432304
>literally Konami
Except they've been trying to make an effort to say they're sorry

Removing Inafune was the first big step of their chemo
>>
>>323432685

Don't care, Capcom is EA is Activision is Konami is Blizzard

all apart of the cancerous old guard that need to just leave videogames forever. they've done so much damage to the industry that it's outweighed any positive gains they provided over a decade ago

these giants have been tearing shit down and making things awful ever since

so fuck off. !NEVER EVER CAPCOM!

Heres something better than shitcom
>>
I am so fucking ready for this
>>
These games were the best to grief people in.
>>
>>323426938
>le CV is bad memay
Stop. Especially in a fucking Outbreak thread.
>>
>>323434669

>people who don't agree with my opinion are just maymaying

ok
>>
>>323434669
why don't they just do the full 3d environment like cv and just make a new fucking re game that's actually survival horror.
>>
>>323425860
Remember Matrix? You promised you were gonna kill me last!
>>
Oh good, more rereleases.
FUCKING SICK DOPE BOIIZ WHO /CHRIS/ HERE? XD CANT WAIT. IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME WAY I COULD PLAY THIS GAME NOW
>>
>>323422724
Go fuck yourself with rumors, I want a Umbrella Chronicles in the PC since my PS3 is kill
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.