[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons Dogma:Dark Arisen Title song mod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DRAKE2.jpg (68KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
DRAKE2.jpg
68KB, 670x377px
Hey /v/
I've never done anything like this so forgive me if my directions or bad but I've made into free into the normal title music for DD:DA if anyone would like to use it.
>Download here https://mega.nz/#!v1omECyS
>Open file location for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
>go to \Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen\nativePC\sound\stream\bgm\wave2
>Create backup of Tittle_DDN.sngw (make sure to move it to another folder there seems to be a strange glitch with the audio when it is in the folder)
>Import downloaded Tittle_DDN.sngw

and you should be good to go.
Let me know if it's too quiet or if there's any sort of issues.
I don't think it loops correctly as of right now but I did attempt a fix.
>>
I apologize. That link it broken. I was unaware of the decryption key.
This should work as intended

https://mega.nz/#!v1omECyS!16VUyDhyhMPARQf98hXNTjMlJd1ndbIXGGc0IRrZYu4
>>
you're doing gods work anon
>>
CONFIRMED.
SAFE FOR DOWNLOAD!
>>
thank you so much.
>>
The audio doesn't loop unfortunately and that may be a bit of a difficult fix but this is the best I can come up with at the moment. Feel free to share this or fix it up if you are able.
>>
huh, the song seems to be playing too fast for me.
>>
>>323414879
This is an oddity I know. I can slow it down a bit but I'll have to put that on hold for now.
>>
wait what

this isn't even released yet though?
>>
>>323415215
torrent is out nigga
>>
>>323415215
it was leaked and cracked yesterday check kat or a private tracker
>>
>>323415215
;^)
>>
File: 1278118804626.png (15KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1278118804626.png
15KB, 247x248px
>>323415215

>not being pirate master race
>>
>>323415279
>>323415290
>>323415325
>>323415330
>>323414162

thanks for betatesting and fixing the game piratefags
>>
Alright I felt like an asshole leaving that sped up version as the only option so I did my best to fix the speed
https://mega.nz/#!uoIAjawJ!g4FeDDs1e1_-_eWtxLGii_cJb1WoYk8eu7FpfU9fMMM
>>
>>323415215
This is what happens when you give copies of the game to "youtube personalities".
>>
so....no japanese dub in the pc port?
>>
>>323415481
I actually own the game personally on steam.
I just wanted to see what I was able to do with the game as of right now.
>>
>>323415549
Not yet, no.
We will most likely be seeing that around the same time we'll be seeing the berserk armor set once some anon's figure out how to export it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.