[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The game isn't made by obsidian Is it going to be shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fractured-whole-2.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fractured-whole-2.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>The game isn't made by obsidian
Is it going to be shit /v/?

Also, does anyone wish they kept the Kenny being transgendered canon in the South Park TV universe? In the game his sister and parents all referred to him as their sister/daughter and it would have been interesting to have it carry on into the main series.
>>
4/10
>>
>>323412738
>Kenny being transgendered
Tumblr, fuck off.
>In the game his sister and parents all referred to him as their sister/daughter
No they didn't.
>>
>>323412738
That shit was just a fucking joke man, don't bring political shit into it. Transvetites and swapped gender roles have been a staple of comedy for fucking centuries.
But yeah hoping second game is just as funny and addresses the balance issues the last game had, or at least offers harder sidequests/bonus areas.
>>
I just hope it's longer than 6 hours and actually hard this time.
>>
>kenny being a tranny
u fucking wot m8
>>
>>323412872
Go back to Kenny's house and talk to the sister and his mother.
>>
>>323413070
I just finished the game yesterday. Kenny's sister says "my brother."
>>
I just hope there is shit from this season. I don't watch South Park as much as I used to, but goddamn this seasons was comedy gold. I also hope it's not 10 hours long.
>>
File: here.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>>323413119
Nice troll
>>
>>323413205
This season was one of the worst 2bqh
>>
It's not only not being made by Obisidian, it's being made by one of Ubisoft's internal studios; one that has absolutely no fucking experience whatsoever with RPGs.

The game is going to suck.
>>
>>323413327
Do you happen to frequent Tumblr?
>>
>>323413284
It's pretty obvious that she is referring to Princess Kenny, not Kenny.
>>
>>323413392
No. It just wasn't as good as previous seasons.
>>
>>323413284
>My sister Kenny
>>
Canada better be in it again.
>>
>>323413381
>>323412738

Does not matter, obsidian only did the coding for the last one, Matt and Trey wrote it and oversaw all the production design, so if they are as involved again it should be fine,
>>
>>323413749
>obsidian only did the coding for the last one
Yeah, they only made the "GAME" part of the fucking video game. And as we all know, that's the least important bit, right?
>>
>Kenny being transgendered
It was a joke about male RPG players with female characters, not much else. No need to take that into the main series, they already made Mr Garrison trans for several seasons.
Take your wet dreams somewhere else, Tumblr.
>>
>>323413824
The game wasn't a major game changer and even as an RPG it was extremely lacking, short and streamlined. The "GAME" part, then, wasn't so good and it wasn't what made it a fun game. It sold because it was a South Park game, simple as that.
>>
>>323413327
it was great compared the shitfest that was last season

one of the only times i'd not feel like a faggot in saying it was a return to form
>>
File: mccormick kids.jpg (41KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
mccormick kids.jpg
41KB, 736x538px
>>323412738
Nah, they're playing a different game now. Princess Kenny was really cute though
>>
>Kenny was the final boss in Stick of Truth
>No chance for Mysterion being the final boss because he's too much of a good guy

If Eric "The Coon" Cartmann isn't the final boss with Cthulhu, the game will be shit.
>>
>Obsidian
Developer known for writing and half-assed games
>South Park
A game they literally did not write for but still were able to half-ass it.

Obsidian leaving does nothing to the game, Trey and Matt wrote the whole game and are writing this whole game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.