[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After playing all three games in sequence, I can honestly say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

After playing all three games in sequence, I can honestly say this is the worst combat I've ever had the misfortune of playing. I don't know if I will keep playing TW3... The combat is that bad.

>dodge
>hit
>dodge
>hit
>spell
>dodge
>hit
>dodge
>hit
for 10 fucking minutes because they throw you into areas at level 5 with level 15 enemies that take no damage from you.

First they turn the game into an AC clone, then they throw in this Dark Souls wannabe shit... What the fuck were they thinking?

Their game isn't anything like Dark Souls so I don't know why they would do this.
>>
File: ok.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>
>>323408674
>because they throw you into areas at level 5 with level 15 enemies that take no damage from you.
Why are you fighting level 15 enemies when you're level 5

You're literally supposed to run from them
>>
>>323409116
>You're literally supposed to run from them
Level 15 or level 5; it doesn't matter. Everything takes a million hits to kill and you just roll around until you get behind them and spam left click... Who could find this enjoyable?

The best gear you could get from White Orchard was the Viper gear, and right off the bat in the next area you do no damage to anything because everything is level 9-15 and you're level 5.
>>
>>323408674
Better than W2.
>>
>>323409762
>Better than W2.
Doubtful. W2 had similar shitty combat, but at least the upgrades made it possible to deal enough damage that you could finish things in a few hits and be done with it... W3 and you're forced to spam left click a single enemy for minutes.
>>
File: 1377037515075.jpg (12KB, 270x285px) Image search: [Google]
1377037515075.jpg
12KB, 270x285px
>AC clone
>Dark souls wannabe
Did you actually play any of these games, idiot.
>>323409370
>Level 15 or level 5; it doesn't matter.
Oh, so now they're all like that? Make up your mind. The combat is far from perfect, but it's another thing just being plain bad at it.

>Any rational person
>See quest or enemies in the distance with a much higher level than you
>Hmm, I better come back and deal with this later and stick with something closer to my level for now

>You
>hurf durf why do these enemies 10 levels above me take so many hits to kill waah

Also you can't bump your own thread, retard.
>>
>>323409979
>Also you can't bump your own thread, retard.
I can when I refresh my own IP, like I have been doing.

>Did you actually play any of these games, idiot.
Yes. The map looks like AC. The markers look like AC. The side quests ? shit is like AC. The game, even combat in some regards, is like AC. The "monsters do a lot of damage you need to spam dodge all the time or die" shit is just a ploy to get the Dark Souls audience.
>Oh, so now they're all like that? Make up your mind. The combat is far from perfect, but it's another thing just being plain bad at it.
>ur bad git gud LOL baddie
It doesn't matter because even enemies your level take a shit ton of hits to kill, and it's still all left click and dodge spam. The only difference is that level 15 enemies take 2 minutes instead of 1 minute to left click to death.

>have to be railroaded along the main quest until you get enough XP/gear to do all the other shit all over the map
>literally can't do anything but the main quest for 10 levels
yeah. great.
>>
>>323409979
not OP but why should you be fighting level 15 enemies at level 5? What is pacing, for 300, alex?

are you really trying to defend this game's abysmal combat? It was great for writing, dialogue, world creation, but if you think this game's 'video game mechanics' are good then you need to take a step back and look at a 2% chance to burn rune in the mirror.

retard
>>
>>323408674
I fucking hate Ciri. Still haven't played this game, but fuck Ciri.
>>
File: 403959430409t5543.jpg (113KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
403959430409t5543.jpg
113KB, 1040x746px
You made this thread at a similar time 24 hours ago. Go lay down either underage American child or dirty Spider poster.
>>
>>323410791
>You made this thread at a similar time 24 hours ago.
I didn't. Must be a sentiment many people share.
>>
>>323410359
Did AC invent side quests or what?
>combat like AC
What the fuck are you talking about, AC is "press X to kill". And Dark Souls' feel is way different. A game where your enemies have health bars and requires you to dodge doesn't automatically make it DS.
>hits
Then tone down the difficulty or get better equipment. Yes, some enemies take a lot of hits to begin with, that's why you improve.
>Rail road
You're saying this as level 5? If start with the main quest, or even look near it, there's plenty of quests and enemies around that level, but obviously you have to be more careful to begin with.
Either drop the game now, or at least try to be smart about how you proceed in the game. It's really not that hard.
>>323410532
No one is forcing you to fight enemies 10 levels above you, double retard.
>>
>>323411096
>What is pacing, for 300, alex?

This entire website is filled with retards.
>>
>>323411096
>Did AC invent side quests or what?
Nice job not paying attention to what I wrote. Are you really gonna tell me the one on the left looks nothing like the one on the right?
>What the fuck are you talking about, AC is "press X to kill".
TW3 is "press left click to kill."
>And Dark Souls' feel is way different. A game where your enemies have health bars and requires you to dodge doesn't automatically make it DS.
The dodge is just like Dark Souls, and the games weren't like this until TW2 decided to copy Demon's Souls.
>Then tone down the difficulty or get better equipment. Yes, some enemies take a lot of hits to begin with, that's why you improve.
The difficulty is on normal and I have the best equipment from the last area. Why am I facing enemies right off the bat where that equipment isn't good enough? Why am I facing such high level shit where I need to spam left click for minute(s) right off the bat?
>You're saying this as level 5? If start with the main quest, or even look near it, there's plenty of quests and enemies around that level,
This is the definition of railroad... I can't enjoy any of the sidequests because they all involve killing shit that is level 15. I have to do the main quest until at least level 12 to be able to do anything in this area.
>Either drop the game now, or at least try to be smart about how you proceed in the game. It's really not that hard.
The last two games weren't this shit.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (954KB, 3820x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
954KB, 3820x1080px
>>323411096
>>
Holy shit, get good. This game is easy as fuck if you're able to compare the number on the top right of your screen when you pause with that big number floating over the heads of everybody. Even on the hardest difficulty, combat becomes super fast.
>>
>>323411930
>combat becomes super fast.
literally lies. not surprising coming from someone whose first response to someone complaining about combat being boring and shitty is "lol just get good"

just ignore the shit! if your ignore the bad parts it's good!
>>
File: Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage.jpg (90KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage.jpg
90KB, 800x560px
>>323411715
So there's this mechanic included in the game. You may have noticed that your character owns a horse. It's name is Roach. This is a very little known gameplay element, but you're actually capable of getting on the horse and going to other places. I know this radically changes the game, but if you search hard enough while on the horse you'll actually find that the game includes these things called quests!

Now, bear with me, because things get hard here. You'll have to push the stick in a direction and press a button. If you're able to pull off this complicated cheat code, you'll find that there are exclamation points with low level quests and small, easily cleared points of interest with XP and loot awards tens of seconds away from where you are now. It's a long time, I know, but the game has a slow burn like that.

Now that you know the pro secret strats encoded in the game by tricky developers, you should be able to cheat your way through the game by exploiting a gameplay bug called "Earning Experience Points" by the most hardcore players. If you're really, really advanced, you may even exploit the other largest bug, nicknamed "Learning the combat system".

Good luck, buddy!
>>
>>323412423
>just follow the railroad dude what the fuck are you complaining about???
>>
File: 1440008627117.jpg (810KB, 1078x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1440008627117.jpg
810KB, 1078x1078px
>>323412423
>someone actually making a post like this without acknowledging how abysmal the horse controls are

again, TW3 has a lot of things going for it, but if you thing combat and horse mechanics are a part of them, then you really need to go to college or something because you are an idiot.
>>
>>323412137
It's really not as bad as you're making it sound. About halfway through my first playthrough I was slaying just about everything. And now I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and it still isn't too bad if you take full advantage of signs, potions, decoctions, and oils. It can take some getting used to, but it definitely isn't bad. You actually probably should git gud though.
>>
>>323412670
>About halfway through my first playthrough I was slaying just about everything.
>if you slug through 50hrs of shit then the rest of the game isn't as bad. not good, but it isn't as bad.

again, why are you defending this? by halfway through the game you will be level 30+ and have almost maxed out stats assuming you did side quests...
>>
>>323412519
Oh, I see, you've run into a common snag in this highly advanced technique. Never fear; it happens to everyone.

Now, I'm not sure you were aware, but the game devs included a secret mechanic to actually turn the camera. Not only this, but they even included an option to actually change the direction your character is facing! By exploiting this speedrunning strat, you can actually go to different areas in the game and do the quests and Points of Interest there.

This may be beyond the point of your comfort zone. It's unknown if the developers intended this traveling glitch, but the presence of low level content throughout the world indicates that it may be a feature scrapped late in development or just an Easter egg hidden by a particularly rambunctious developer.
>>
the combat in witcher 3 is merely adequate like the cover-based shooting in uncharted or something

why do you guys have autism about it, it's standard fare

does it feel bad? feels okay

is ti fun to slice guys up? yeah sometimes

can the ai be shitty and the balance be bad? yeah

it's just generic holy fuck so shut up
>>
>>323409370
Enemies same level as you don't take that many hits to die.

If the enemy has a lot of health then don't fight it until later on, there is plenty to do you won't run out of things to do if you skip few mobs here and there.
>>
File: TW3screen1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TW3screen1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>323412831
>to different areas in the game and do the quests and Points of Interest there.
The quests and points of interest involve killing monsters that are level 15.
>>
File: TW3screen2.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TW3screen2.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>323412848
>it's just generic holy fuck so shut up
because i shouldn't be forced to choose between
>play the main quest until you're high enough level for this area we put you in that was too high level for you to begin with
or
>spam left click and space for minutes at a time to kill these monsters leveled much higher than you so you can get the gear that will allow you to kill them in 45 seconds instead of 1.5 minutes
>>
>>323412916
No actually though, are you retarded? Read the signboards and look around for ten seconds. There are level five quests all around the starting area and level six or seven quests from the Nilfgaard camp to Novigrad. Alternatively, advance the story by meeting the Bloody Barron and you'll find four or five branching questlines immediately after that are all for your level range. If you literally refuse to look around, you won't find anything.
>>
>>323412808
I'm defending it because I enjoy the game as a whole nigga. The combat isn't perfect, but it's not a completely combat focused game.
Pretty much this>>323412848
>>
File: TW3screen3.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TW3screen3.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>323412916

If the side quests are too high level for you, do the main quests. If the main quests become too high level for you, do any side quests you've missed. It's not rocket science.

I actually ran into the problem of the game having too many sidequests, I was constantly over-leveled and the main quests were too easy, even on maximum difficulty. Had to put the side quests off until later.
>>
>>323412848
Because the entire game is combat?

The entire uncharted series is not cover shooter?
>>
>>323413076
there's an embarrassment of riches in terms of side quests and random encounters in the witcher 3, it shouldn't be particularly difficult or unpleasant for you to go around looking into some of the smaller stories taking place in the world to get some more experience and equipment
>>
File: TW3screen4.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TW3screen4.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: TW3screen5.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TW3screen5.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>323413161
The entire Uncharted series is
>cover shooter
>platforming
>sense of Indiana Jones style adventure

He's saying that just because one aspect isn't absolutely perfect you can still enjoy the game if you get over your autism. Or the game just isn't for you and you should just stop playing it.
>>
>>323413161
the entire game isn't combat, it's exploration, detective work, build making, economy doing, and magic the gathering

there's more cover shooting in uncharted than there is combat in the witcher pound-for-pound
>>
>>323413113
>Read the signboards and look around for ten seconds.
>go kill a bunch of level 12 alghouls
>go kill a bunch of level 10 drowners
>go kill a bunch of level 15 edregas
>There are level five quests all around the starting area and level six or seven quests from the Nilfgaard camp to Novigrad.
Where? They're not on the signboards.
>Alternatively, advance the story by meeting the Bloody Barron and you'll find four or five branching questlines immediately after that are all for your level range.
>just stop doing the points of interests and side quests! just do the main quest for 10 levels! that's what the devs intended!
It's ridiculous that this is actually a defense for this game.

maybe i'll just enable the console and turn on 1 hit kills or something.
>>
>>323413406
>Where? They're not on the signboards.

Read >>323412831 again, you don't appear to have understood it.
>>
I hate every character in TW3 and there's not a thing you can do about it
>>
>>323413510
that post is:
>ignore the fact that you can't do anything but the main quest and some unmarked side quests
>do the main quest
>or walk around and look everywhere for the unmarked side quests that are your level, of which there are few
>>
>>323413651
there are fucking loads of unmarked quests, like the amount of content is nothing short of excessive and bordering on unnecessary
>>
>>323408674
It must suck to be so bad at video games that you can't enjoy them. Maybe you should find a new hobby?
>>
>>323413651
This clearly isn't the kind of game you should enjoy so you really should just move on.
>>
I like the combat in Witcher 3.
>>
WITCHER 2 IS BEST WITCHER

SUCK SHIT CUNTS
>>
File: frackyou.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
frackyou.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>323413625
>>323413770

nobody cares you faggots, post concise reasons for why you like or dislike things that have nothing to do with what you ate for breakfast this morning and then you may have earned the right to talk about yourself when the discussion warrants it
>>
>>323408674
>First they turn the game into an AC clone
Fucking what.
>>
>>323413942
I like the combat in Witcher 3. It's fun.
>>
>>323411782
Oh shit you opened my eyes, both games have maps, and also the maps have stuff marked on them, how could I be fooled by CDPR like that?!?!
LITERALLY the same game
>>
>>323413745
>there are fucking loads of unmarked quests, like the amount of content is nothing short of excessive and bordering on unnecessary
i hardly encountered any in the first area, and hardly any in the next area either while i was running around doing points of interest with too high level enemies.

>>323413768
but the last two games were enjoyable, less so with the second one, but not anywhere near as bad as this.
>>
>>323413942

I hate the characters in TW3, they're bad
>>
>>323414034
Obviously you aren't enjoying it. So stop playing and play something you like rather than obstinately refusing to follow advice.
>>
>>323414034
>i hardly encountered any in the first area, and hardly any in the next area either
What? They didn't put all of the content in the very beginning of the game? What kind of madness is this?!
>>
>>323413992
>I like the combat in Witcher 3. It's fun.
I also like the combat in Witcher 3. It is nothing special but it is enough for me to enjoy the game. The best part of the game is the characters and they have nothing to do with the combat.
>>
>>323414034
We aren't talking about the previous games anon, we're talking about this one, the one you don't like, the one that you seem to hate so much I'm surprised you're still playing it.
>>
>>323414034
the first area is basically a tutorial so there isn't a huge amount of content in there

but for the second area you have no excuse, you trip over content constantly
>>
>>323414034
Once you get to Velen you open the map and look fo any nearby yellow exclamation marks. You go to those and take everything from the noticeboards. You now have several quests to do. This occurs in dozens of places.
>>
>>323413127
I got tons of side quest left in Novi too, but i just had to get to skellige for the ursine armor design.
>>
>>323413651
>or walk around and look everywhere for the unmarked side quests that are your level, of which there are few
>>323412519
>just follow the railroad dude what the fuck are you complaining about???
So now you're complaining the game doesn't hold your hand. Huh.
>>
>>323414141
>Obviously you aren't enjoying it. So stop playing and play something you like rather than obstinately refusing to follow advice.
or i could just cheat and make the combat not shitty by doing a reasonable amount of damage. still doesn't excuse the devs for making it so shitty in the first place, though.
>>323414150
>>323414242

>What? They didn't put all of the content in the very beginning of the game? What kind of madness is this?!

again, what content? I rode around Velen for probably 1hr and only ran into 2 quests.
>>
File: blondie5.jpg (27KB, 378x304px) Image search: [Google]
blondie5.jpg
27KB, 378x304px
>>323413992
>>323414124
>>323414169

shut the fuck up, nobody gives a shit about what some anon thinks in a board with a low quality standard of discussion, for all we know you could be like any other brain damaged retard and no intrigue or insight can be gleamed from anything you say
>>
File: blondie6.jpg (27KB, 354x537px) Image search: [Google]
blondie6.jpg
27KB, 354x537px
>>323414337
VELEN SIDE QUESTS

A Dog's Life
A Favor for a Friend
A Greedy God
A Towerful of Mice
An Invitation from Keira Metz
Bitter Harvest
Ciri's Room
Contract: Jenny o' the Woods
Contract: Missing Brother
Contract: Mysterious Tracks
Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route
Contract: Shrieker
Contract: Swamp Thing
Contract: The Merry Widow
Contract: The Mystery of the Byways Murders
Contract: Woodland Beast
Death by Fire
Defender of the Faith
Fake Papers
For the Advancement of Learning
Forefather's Eve
Funeral Pyres
Ghost of the Past
Gwent: Velen Players
Harassing a Troll
Last Rites
Magic Lamp
Man's Best Friend
Patrol Gone Missing
Races: Crow's Perch
Return to Crookback Bog
Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear
The Fall of the House of Reardon
The Truth is in the Stars
Treasure Hunt: An Unfortunate Turn of Events
Treasure Hunt: A Costly Mistake
Treasure Hunt: Blood Gold
Treasure Hunt: Hidden From the World
Treasure Hunt: Lost Goods
Treasure Hunt: Out of the Fryinig Pan, Into the Fire
Treasure Hunt: Sunken Chest
Treasure Hunt: Sunken Treasure
Treasure Hunt: The Things Men Do For Coin...
Treasure Hunt: Tough Luck
Wild at Heart
Witcher Wannabe
>>
>>323414341
I like the combat in Witcher 3. It's fun and cool.
>>
File: homerous.jpg (87KB, 264x217px) Image search: [Google]
homerous.jpg
87KB, 264x217px
>>323414579
shut up man
>>
>>323414341
I like the combat in Witcher 3. It is exciting and cool as a cucumber.
>>
>>323414626
But I like the combat in Witcher 3, anon. It's neat.
>>
>>323408674
>or 10 fucking minutes because they throw you into areas at level 5 with level 15 enemies that take no damage from you.
That's more of a problem with the godawful level system that the game has for some unexplicable reason
>>
>>323414507
now go through those and tell me how many involve fighting level 5-6 monsters.
>>
File: dsp.jpg (18KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
dsp.jpg
18KB, 311x311px
>>323414749
>kill monsters and do quests suitable for your lvl
>get exp
>lvl up
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
Do you think that TW3 tried to ride too hard on GoTs success?
I do
>>
>>323414832
>fight enemy 10 levels above you
>deal 0.1% per hit
>get a level up
>deal 10% per hit
This is a fucking awful system
>>
>>323414761
you said there's no content because you supposedly only ran into two quests

if you want to discuss how many quests are for killing level 5-6 monsters I'm happy to do so, but first you have to admit that there's plenty of content in in velen and you must just be retarded or something for only being able to find two quests

but it's not even just quests you should be doing, there are plenty of points of interest which are fine for your level as well
>>
>>323414832
again:

what fucking monsters? what quests?
>>
>>323414898
You're a fucking awful system
>>
>>323414898
If the enemy is more than 5 levels higher than you you'll do a miniscule amount of damage with every hit. The moment you're within 5 levels you can kill something without thinking. As far as systems go it simply means some areas are meant to be harder than others. It's not awful, that's reserved for the scaling item loot which is already worthless compared to all Witcher gear and the excessive amount of money you'll get without trying.
>>
>>323415065
>but it's not even just quests you should be doing, there are plenty of points of interest which are fine for your level as well
i did 12 points of interest when i first got to velen, and not one of them was suitable for my level.

>you said there's no content because you supposedly only ran into two quests
many of the ones you posted are from the notice board or points of interest. i was clearly talking about unmarked quests.
>>
>>323409932
how come i just killed lvl 9 bandits with 1 axii and 2 hits, all while being lvl 4?
>>
>>323415095
It's basically a really fucking awful substitute for putting thought into your progression and level design
All the open world/rpg systems are equally awful in the game
It's very odd since the rest of the worlddesign, as in the graphics, the characters, many sidequests, the mainstory, the dialogue and so on are so good. It's like they spent 99% of their resources on that and had only 1% left for the rpg/leveldesign aspects
>>
>>323410359
you just need to git gud if you seriously just spam left-click and dodge. there is nothing more to add.
>>
>>323415169
>i was clearly talking about unmarked quests.
>clearly
That was not made clear at any point in this thread. You simply made it sound as if you were too retarded to find any noticeboards.
>>
>>323415318
>you just need to git gud if you seriously just spam left-click and dodge. there is nothing more to add.
there are no other game mechanics besides occasionally pressing Q to throw a spell or middle click to throw a bomb. The vast majority of combat is pressing left click and space.
>>
Got TW3 for $22 tonight on GOG. This game looks expansive.
>>
>>323415169
I know for a fact that as soon as you get to velen some guy asks you to collect shit from corpse monsters, another guy wants help looking around a battlefield, and some merchant wants you to help the guy looking around a battlefield

not only that, but to the northwest and north as soon as you load into the map from the tree with people hanging off it there are a couple of bandit camps

there's also a quest for picking up statues so the game can reference nietzsche and side shit with your witch friend
>>
>>323411153
git gud pleb
>>
>>323415365
which part can't you read?

>>323414034
>>there are fucking loads of unmarked quests, like the amount of content is nothing short of excessive and bordering on unnecessary
>i hardly encountered any in the first area, and hardly any in the next area either while i was running around doing points of interest with too high level enemies.
>>
>>323408674
just masturbate and quit wasting your time.
>>
>he didn't turn off points of interests on the map
waw
>>
>>323415397
>I know for a fact that as soon as you get to velen some guy asks you to collect shit from corpse monsters, another guy wants help looking around a battlefield, and some merchant wants you to help the guy looking around a battlefield
No one asked me to do that. As soon as I got to Velen I went to 2 notice boards, found out all the quests were way too high level, and then started doing points of interest, which were also too high level.

the only thing my level right now is the main quest.
>>
>>323415294
cdpr has never given a shit about the RPG elements in their games. in witcher 2 they only give you what, like 35 skill points total out of 100 something you need to max out the board? they don't give you enough gold and silver talents in the first one, either.
>>
>>323415650
Did you go to the town you literally fucking spawn right in front of when you enter Velen? That has a level 7 quest involving a werewolf and a non-noticeboard quest nearby involving a priest and corpse eaters. The priest quest leads you to another quest area.
>>
>>323415650
>No one asked me to do that. As soon as I got to Velen I went to 2 notice boards, found out all the quests were way too high level, and then started doing points of interest, which were also too high level.

alright, confirmed retard

"I went to the noticeboards and the quests were too high for me, so then I wandered around the map and got annoyed when I found high level locations even though I just got to a massive open environment that's obviously going to keep me here for a while"

why didn't you try looking around the little town it starts you right next to, or at least going in the direction of some quests you came to velen with? wait, I'll answer for you: you're stupid
>>
>>323415817
>Did you go to the town you literally fucking spawn right in front of when you enter Velen? That has a level 7 quest involving a werewolf
Didn't find it. Wasn't on the notice board. Didn't see any exclamations or important people, so I left to go do the points of interest and get better gear.
> non-noticeboard quest nearby involving a priest and corpse eaters.
You mean the one where you have to fight level 10-11 ghouls and rotfiends at level 5, and protect a bunch of NPCs from them? Or the one where you go burn a bunch of corpses?

Yeah the burning one was my level. 1 out of a shit ton more that aren't, and it was only by chance that I ran across the guy since it's a non-notice board quest.

>>323415923
>just do the main quest!! just do it until you can do the other stuff we spawned you near and expected you to ignore!
>>
>>323416147
>burning one was my level 1
>level 1
So you literally skipped all the side quests in white orchard and complained when nothing you found was around your level?
>>
>>323416147
>>just do the main quest!! just do it until you can do the other stuff we spawned you near and expected you to ignore!

I didn't say do the main quest, I said you should at least set out by sticking to the areas you're expected to go to first so that you can find some content which will level you up and take you to other level appropriate content

what you apparently did was find a few quests that are too high for you, and then out of stupidity or wanting to prove how much the game sucks you just started wandering around the map

what did you think you'd find? you're level 5 and if you found quests that are way too high for you surely that should be a clue that you're going to be in this area for a while

let's say you found a level 17 quest, so that right there should tell you that there's a good chance that you might into content that's at least three times your level
>>
Thats what you basically do in the entire from software games!
>>
>>323415370
It's a hack and slash RPG type of game what do want more to add?
>>
>>323417094
>Thats what you basically do in the entire from software games!
not even souls games are this bad unless you're doing an SL1 fists only playthrough.
>>
Oh look another shitposter who thinks he knows better.
>>
>>323415084
Have you reached Velen yet ? I remember being a bit lost at the start of the game but after you follow the main quest a bit it opens up and level is rarely a concern.
>>
File: 225px-HalitZiya.jpg (14KB, 225x286px) Image search: [Google]
225px-HalitZiya.jpg
14KB, 225x286px
>>323409048
>bump
are you really seeking attention that much, boy?
why don't you shove your "original" opinion your ass and keep continue?
>>
>he never thought of using axii to make a motherfucker attack another motherfucker
>he never thought of upgrading Quen sign to make the attacker's attack bounce attack right back to the attacker killing him instantly
>he never though of upgrading bombs to make them spread explosions and make it look like a meteor shower.
>he never tried to ride on a horse while slashing enemies. OR shoot arrows.

OP you are full of shit.
>>
>>323417957
Once I found out how good horseback fights were I refused to kill bandits any other way. Plus it ignores shields.
>>
>>323409370

I'm literally doing stuff in Velen right now and I can tell you you're full of shit, probably shitposting anyway.

I'm on Death March to boot and nothing gives me a problem unless it's a huge group of Level 7-8+'s vs me whose level 5

Fag
>>
>>323417957
This.
People seem to easily fall into the bad habit of using the most simple and boring way to play this game
>>
Bump>>323418297
Full of shit
>>
File: 1428942319_1927727046.jpg (474KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1428942319_1927727046.jpg
474KB, 800x1200px
so stop playing it
>>
>not just doing Gwent, Fistfights, and Horse Races

Plebs
>>
>>323420390
That's another thing. Gwent is worse RNG than Dice Poker, and takes longer.
>>
>>323408674
I love the game, but the combat really is shit, honestly
>>
File: golden sides.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
golden sides.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>323420605
>worst rng than dice poker
now i definitely know you are full of shit
>>
File: Deflection.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Deflection.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>323408674
Git gud and you'll have fun.
>>
>>323420605
Get Siegemaster Foltest and you basically win against every deck in the earlygame of Witcher 3
>>
>>323420832
Man I fucking hate archers
But I am curious about a crossbow build
>>
>this thread

High level shitposting.
>>
>>323420849
Where do you get the other foltest cards? I've never found them.
>>
>>323421089
I like them because deflecting shit is fun.

If an enemy is between you and the archer when you deflect an arrow it will hit and damage/kill them instead
>>
>>323421089
iirc you can put a point in a skill that just lets you deflect arrows with a block.
>>
>>323421175
When you're setting your deck up you should get the option of switching out whatever they call your main card. You start off with them.
>>
>>323421285
You only start with 1 foltest leader card. You have to buy the others.
>>
>>323421261
You can. It's at the 10 second mark in>>323420832
>>
What's with the godawful default keybinds?

Witcher 2's were perfect
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.