[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this game is shit, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: rom.png (222KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
rom.png
222KB, 700x522px
so this game is shit, right?
>>
literally made for fags so you mite enjoy it
>>
man i'm glad they remembered ouya users

both of them are going to be stoked
>>
People throw "tumblr game" around a lot, but it actually applies to this one.

I liked it, though.
>>
>>323400120
I will say at least the pixel art actually looks like at least some effort was put into it.
>>
I won't comment on a game I haven't personally played but the reviews give me the impression that it's horse-shit and that you should just play snatcher.
>>
>>323400120
Is that the thing from the webcomic with the trap?
>>
>>323401213
>the webcomic with the trap
you're going to have to be more specific
>>
You ought to try it out yourself. There's a free demo.

>>323401129

>dahurr we only need one of each kind of game and that's it
>>
>>323400120

People play this for the writing, and it's entirely hit or miss.

There's a lot of it though. They definitely put effort into this one. For a tumblr-fueled game it actually pokes fun at people who are overly sensitive (the in-game anthro folk go full SJW on you if you pick dialogue options with animal-esque word play, which paints them as being aggressive and obnoxious).
>>
>>323401404
You may also like to play Policenauts
>>
>>323400120
Is it out?
>>
File: Waifu_Abuse_7.png (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu_Abuse_7.png
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>323400120
For some reason I keep confusing this with that other shitty lolretro game.
>>
>>323402583
The demo for this was fun and was thinking of buying the game since its cheap, but the lack of an actual release date makes it feel like it'll never get released.
>>
>>323402583
Two sets of ears?
>>
>>323403078
http://blog.waifubartending.com/

its coming soon
>>
>>323402583

>lolretro

That shit looks gorgeous, fuck off dumbshit.
>>
>>323400120
100% tumblrite nonsense. first thing the game lets you do is choose your gender
>>
>>323400120
>>323404489

and by "gender" I mean "special snowflake pronouns"
>>
>>323404489
So does pokemon
>>
File: tumblrite_nonsense.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrite_nonsense.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
>>323404589
yes but does pokemon let you demand that professor oak refer to you as "zir"
>>
>>323404764
>not having me/mim/mis/mers
triggered
>>
>>323404934
You can enter custom ones. I've seen thon/thon/thon/thon
>>
File: Ulfric_Civil_War3.png (497KB, 549x490px) Image search: [Google]
Ulfric_Civil_War3.png
497KB, 549x490px
>>323404934
>Being mer scum
>>
Looks interesting. I've been waiting for a good sale so I can pick it up.

>>323400864
>People throw "tumblr game" around a lot, but it actually applies to this one.
I don't really mind SJW shit unless it feels shoehorned by devs who consider themselves the authority on that shit, and I rarely trust /v/ when it calls something a 'tumblr' game because half the time all that means is it's kinda gay.

Any good examples of shit like that besides the ze/zir/etc?
>>
You know the weirdest thing about the game?
The parallels between the poor oppressed augmented people as a representation of LBGTBBQXD don't work on the fictional side. I'm pro-augmentation (if that was a thing) but people who are anti-augmentation have a solid case about the problems augmentation would bring, is not just bigotry. The game portraits anti-augmentation people as fucking caricatures who are completely in the wrong, is really stupid
>>
>>323405517
>Looks interesting. I've been waiting for a good sale so I can pick it up.
The fucking thing was part of a dollar bundle
>>
>>323405724
I know. I missed it.
>>
>>323405840
>Tfw you can't buy bundle games individually, no matter of cheap they get, because it feels like a ripoff
I just want to play Croixleur
>>
File: LetMeTellYou.jpg (41KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
LetMeTellYou.jpg
41KB, 250x257px
>>323400120
I loved the story

Its not about gay/faggot/fujoshit because it doesnt contribute to the story in the slightest even though there is plenty of fucking pandering to attract the tumblrites.

The game is basically a robot breaks into your house late at night because its creator dissapeared. This robot is the first self thinking robot of its kind and you work with it in a point and click adventure to solve the mystery of the disappearance of its master finding the the mysteries in the city that is Neo-SFwhich is funny because San Francisco is a pretty much a gay city anyways

Good story and good soundtrack if you ignore the faggotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Frw9NeTD8
>>
its snatcher for tumblr

hey that rhymes
>>
>>323402583
So is this one actually any good? I like weeb games when they are good but 90% of them are absolutely shit to the point I'd regret wasting time just downloading them.
>>
>>323407253
The demo is good enough to justify the download, full game is not even out, so nobody can actually answer your question
>>
>>323407523
Fair enough. I guess I'll just try the demo out.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.