[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the only people who hate based Marche are losers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Marche.jpg (93KB, 902x985px) Image search: [Google]
Marche.jpg
93KB, 902x985px
Reminder that the only people who hate based Marche are losers, cripples and girls with colored hair. They can't accept reality and wants to stay in their safe hugbox and he ain't having any of that.
>>
Marche is cute. Shame there's almost no 34 of him.
>>
What did Marche grow up to be?
>>
>>323397604
A man who destroys escapism.
He's pretty slow though.
>>
Marche grew up 2 be a responsible adult who knew how to deal with any situation ever at all and always be right even if it meant sakrificing his friends best interests
>>
Was there ever any real danger if they didn't go back to the 'real world'? Like was it only a temporary solution? Or could they have lived there forever and been happy?
>>
>hugbox
it was literally another universe
it wasnt imagined or anythingthat was the world
he genocided an entire world
>>
>>323397216
who?
>>
Is FFTA like FFT in the sense that your team becomes insanely overpowered before you're halfway through and you spend half of the game running around and OHKOing enemies without breaking a sweat?
>>
Great game. Would things have been different if his life was shit, though? Could he not empathize because he was an ableist normie piece of shit?
>>
>>323397604
A masked vigilante that goes around destroying wheelchair ramps at night.
>>
>>323397812
>anyone happy with Mewt in control
Things would have gone to shit for everyone soon enough.
>>
>>323397812
If they lived in the game for years, would that translate to "real world' time? If they used the book to go back home, would they have been missing for all those years or would they have picked up where they left off?
>>
>>323397731
So he works for the IRS?
>>
>>323397812
It was slowly sucking up their life force to keep the spell going.
>>
>>323397812
They where basically stuck in a world that was mostly made from a kid that had issues and was also extremely emotional. Beyond that one of the first missions in the game has you killing three zombies that are named after bullies that hurt Mewt in the normal world implying that it was possible killing monsters was also actually killing people in the real world.

Marche was probably right but didn't really have the best and complete justification for his actions as he was basically the one breaking the world in half to revert it
>>
I never hear any discussion about the sequel.
Is it worth a download for my r4?
>>
>>323398460
The sequel is largely unrelated but not bad.
>>
>>323398384
>one of the first missions in the game has you killing three zombies that are named after bullies that hurt Mewt

That mission only becomes available after you beat the game and become able to return to the real world, meaning those weren't the bullies at all.
>>
File: just fuck my design up.jpg (435KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my design up.jpg
435KB, 1280x1426px
>>323398550
it's related in the sense that Mewt grew up to be a school teacher at Luso's school, and the Grand Grimoire happens to be in the library.

And it's apparently a different grimoire from what Mewt had, as Mewt's transformed St Ivalice into a fascimile of the Ivalice world, while Luso's transports him directly to it.

But I can assume that Luso is from St Ivalice too because his elbow shields have the same St Ivalice emblem that Marche's knee shields have.
>>
Literally the only reason for why Marche is not a villain protagonist is because at the very end of the game Lilim outright says that the entire thing is an illusion instead of an actual alternate reality. This merely upgrades him to "accidentaly right".
>>
>>323398384
Also, Ivalice in general was a lot more unstable and deadly than the town of St. Ivalice. St. Ivalice was a nice, normal small town, but in the world of Ivalice, Marche had to become a child soldier just to survive.

I don't fault Doned for not wanting to go back (let's be honest, his life really fucking sucked in St. Ivalice), but in general, everyone else would have been much better off if they hadn't opened that magic book.
>>
>>323398938
Not just an illusion but it continues to exist by sapping the life force of the people trapped there.

So if he did nothing then they would eventually die.
>>
Loved FFTA. Marche was right even though it's tragic for his brother.
>>
>>323397216
>skipping leg day
>>
>>323397216
I used to see him as a villain but now with the way society has become and all the PC feelgood everyone gets a medal bullshit he has become the hero we need.
>>
>>323398745
Not that guy, but I started another playthrough recently. One of the very first missions, the one where you protect the nu mou sage npc from 2 ice flans and 3 zombies, has the bullies names as those 3 zombies.
>>
>>323398016
You get pretty OP by the end but learning abilities in the Advance games are gated by the fact that abilities are attached to weapons and have to be "mastered" by equipping that weapon for long enough, and since weapons are available based on your progression in the story/side missions it's a bit harder to break. You can grind early on for an ability called "steal ability" and then steal the "steal weapon" ability in a certain mission to circumvent that system but it's so obtuse you'd never figure it out on a first play through.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.