[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you Maggots played the Best Mario & Luigi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thatMYjam.jpg (194KB, 950x833px) Image search: [Google]
thatMYjam.jpg
194KB, 950x833px
Why haven't you Maggots played the Best Mario & Luigi in the series yet??
>>
Because i'm a good goy and don't feel like homebrewing my 3ds, and it's not out in NA yet
I'll buy it when it comes out
>>
Because I still need to play Dream Team first
>>
Because I'm in Burgerland and NoA hates me.
>>
Not out in NA yet.

Also what's the deal with those starred amiibo moves I heard about? I heard some specials are locked behind amiibo's but they get powered up if you tap two different amiibo's of the same character.
>>
>>323397292
This.
>>
>>323396992
Because I am a real American
I fight for the rights of every man
>>
>>323396992
Playing a pirated copy right now, and I'm not feeling it too much. Am I getting old or something? The M&L series has been one of my favorite series since I was a kid.
>>
>>323397474
I knew about the locked specials, but I had no idea about having multiple amiibo increasing the power of the moves. Can someone confirm this? Also, do you have to write to the amiibo to use them with the game?
>>
Is this game as boring as dream team?
>>
>>323397728
Yeah, the anon is right about the multiple amiibos bit. I don't have any myself, but I believe you do have to write them to the game in order to use them.

>>323398046
I stopped playing at the tropical island because I was bored. Gameplay's not bad, but something about the game just lacks. I'll probably pick it back up after I'm done with EO2U though.
>>
>>323398407
>you do have to write them to the game in order to use them.

Nintendo really needs to put out an amiibo data manager. I'm not wiping my Smash Bros A.I.
>>
Because it's boring. They managed to fuck up Mario RPG's.

BIS was the last hurrah, tutorial-filled motherfucker.

SS a shit, and DT and PJ look as trite and pointless as all the other M&L's.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.