[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ can you teach how to be as cool as Rean Schwarzer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Rean_Schwarzer.jpg (125KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rean_Schwarzer.jpg
125KB, 700x1000px
/v/ can you teach how to be as cool as Rean Schwarzer?
>>
Be extremely autistic during some situation and extremely gay for Crow-senpai
>>
>>323394125
Help Towa with the student council tasks.
>>
>>323395198
Towa is cute
>>
>>323394125

Are you adopted by a wealthy family?
>>
File: MDinSiJ.png (132KB, 452x230px) Image search: [Google]
MDinSiJ.png
132KB, 452x230px
I'm only a few hours into the game, but is Gaius as bro-tier as I think he is?
None of the girls have made much of an impression on me so far, but I also haven't seen much of them.
>>
Your father needs to be a chancellor
>>
Heh, it's literally in his genes
>>
>>323394125
Train under the school of the Eight Leaf. Rean's master is the same with trained Cassius.
>>
>>323394125
learn the way of the japanese samurai and get adopted by a noble family.

>>323395747
MUH WIND.
>>
>>323395747
one of the best characters early game. You use him often, he has wide AOE attacks, moderately fast, and can both tank and attack. He get his S-Craft early too.
>>
>>323395054
holy shit i'm both of those. feels good to be cool.
>>
>>323395054
How is he auistic?
>>
>>323395747

He's a pretty cool guy for the first third of the game or so, then he just becomes literally who.
>>
File: Smug Adol face.jpg (205KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Adol face.jpg
205KB, 550x713px
Adols is the grandmaster
>>
>>323395747
once you get to chapter 3 he becomes shit tier and really fucking annoying
>>
>>323399162
We'll get to go on a new adventure with Adol soon anon
>>
>Every fucking thing that happens after the school festival

WHAT THE FUCK
CROOOOOOOOOOOOW

Honestly though, C's Identity wasn't too hard to figure out, but Misty being the anguis made me shit myself.
>>
>>323398778
In 2 he becomes weirdly autistic when comes to certain things especially when he got kidnapped
>>
>>323395747
may the wind guide you

Localization of 2 when?
>>
File: Releases.png (1MB, 1023x569px) Image search: [Google]
Releases.png
1MB, 1023x569px
For anyone curious.
>>
>>323401504
tfw you buy almost everything Xseed puts out
I want Estival Versus to come out soon though
Q1 2016 is such a wide area
>>
>>323395747
Literally useless both story and gameplay wise
>>
>>323401504
huh LKS HD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.