[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do i beat this prick? On my first try i got it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: orphanofkos.png (201KB, 250x396px) Image search: [Google]
orphanofkos.png
201KB, 250x396px
How the hell do i beat this prick? On my first try i got it to around 1/5 hp but after that i can barely scratch it. What the hell do i do?
>>
Acquire ability
>>
increase your level of skillfulness
>>
>>323392730
strength is better imo
>>
Become better at playing
>>
Try dodging his attacks
>>
Assume responsibility
>>
He was cucking me too until I realized you can parry and even backstab him. After that its a crapshoot that you will eventually win.

Also, git gud
>>
>>323392814
But also make sure your own attacks aren't dodged.
>>
improve your tactics
>>
>>323392797
How do i do that? I have beat almost every other boss on my first try but this one is a fucking bitch.
>>
>use beest bloood pelelts
>summon people
>upgrade weapoon furter

inb3
>summoning in 2000
>+16

its lik you dont even play the gamer ight
>>
>>323392438

I dunno, if you can get him down to 1/5 you can beat him.

If you have even a somewhat fast weapon, backstab him when he does his first-phase leap attack. He always jumps right over you and leaves his back wide open.
Also, the Lightning he does spreads out from Kos' body. Run to either the deep water or the boss fight entrance to guarantee it won't hit you.
>>
>>323392438
try hitting it while also not getting hit by it
>>
File for adoption papers. Can't be an Orphan if you're his legally binding guardian.
>>
>>323392927
Did you try turning it off and back on again
>>
Just keep trying. Learn timing for parries and dodges. Walk under his jump attack, don't run, and backstabbing him when he lands.
>>
>>323393217
Yeah, still not going as planned
>>
>>323393167
And then you can just ground him/send him to his room. EZPZ 2bh senpai
>>
Same as any other boss.
Just keep practicing until you memorize his moveset.
Granted, he's got a pretty big set of moves, and they're RNG as fuck, but most of them can be parried.
>>
>>323393167
>did exactly that
>now wife left me with her son and orphan
>alimony boss appears

i just cant win
>>
>>323393251
>using gun
>not using based flamesprayer
it's like you don't even want to cleanse these foul streets
>>
>>323393331
I'm not sure what to tell you bruh. You might want to watch a walkthrough video or something.
>>
>>323392438
If you've got a weapon that is decent at staggering you can usually swoop in, slap him two times, he will stagger and you can safely move out.
>>
This is the last boss of the DLC?
>>
Op here. The worst thing about this shit is that i always have to go and farm more vials and bullets
>>
>>323392438
I beat him with a pal at level 43. What level are you?
>>
>>323393791

Yep. Pasty old-man baby swinging it's placenta at you. Eventually turns into a beautiful butterfly.
>>
>>323393841
105 and ng+
>>
>>323392438
Be really really patient.
>>
>>323392438
His leap attack can be dodged by running towards him

His long double sweep has a long start up time. Use this time as an opportunity to parry him

During second phase, go into the water to help dodge the lightning blast attack. Most of his second phase melee attacks are pretty easy to punish. He has many moves that will swing him away from you, then most of the time he will leap in for a slam attack. Punish the slam
>>
>>323393823
I wanted to stick at level 60 for the dlc to make sure it didn't get too easy, so all of the echos I got went to vials and bullets and I never ran out.
>>
>>323393823
>The worst thing about this shit is that i always have to go and farm more vials and bullets

Go to a level 5 loran dungeon with all moon runes equipped. Every mob you kill will give you about 9k-10k echoes.
>>
File: DSC_0006.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
Op here. This is the weapon im using. It has pretty bad gems because i dont know how to get better and its only +9 because i dont know where to get that blood rock thing
>>
>>323394525
I havent done almost any chalice dungeons because they are boring and repetitive
>>
>You will never be warm inside Mother Kos
Why even hunt?
>>
>>323392438
Try AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>323393791

Yes, a dead Cthulhu women gives birth to an adult fish man who fights with his placenta and screams.
>>
>>323394709
Use the item drop boost rune and kill the brain head ladies in the nightmare of Mensis. You get to them by jumping out midway Down the elevator with the broken door in the middle part of Mensis.
>>
>>323393084
I don't get why people try to run from the lightning. It doesn't hurt much more than any of his other attacks, you can dodge through it and just hits once anyway. Just stay next to him and eat the hit then heal while he's still in the animation. The one time I tried to run away from him to avoid it was the only time I got hit by it twice and he was able to follow up those hits to kill me.
>>
>>323395101
What are all the snail women?
Are they villagers that got mutated?
Are they other children of Kos?

Why does Kos just look like a big dead fish? Isn't she supposed to be a cosmic elder god that transcends reality?
>>
>>323395312
Ok ill do that. Also they are called winter lanterns
>>
>>323394709
Farm better runes from the singing sluts right near Kos. They drop 21-22% cursed runes. Use the eye rune from killing chairman in front of Rom and broccoli rune for better drop rate.

dlc blood rock is down the hallway opposite of them.
>>
>>323394832
I enjoyed the bosses, and the unique enemies.
I just listened to podcasts and half watched youtube videos while I grinded through them.
>>
>>323392438
I'm mad that you get the Kos Parasite for beating him and not the Placenta Cleaver.

I want it.
>>
>>323395516
Whatever they're called, they give good hugs.
>>
>>323395312
I cant even kill them. They just instantly frenzy and kill me
>>
I just beat Micolash, is now a good time to hop into the DLC if I don't want to do it in new game+?
>>
>>323395826
>I cant even kill them. They just instantly frenzy and kill me
Put on something with high frenzy resist like Graveguard set and the frenzy rune from nightmare frontier.

And buy a couple sedatives just in case.
>>
>>323393987
>NG+

Whoa, holy shit. Yeah, don't know what to tell you. I'd just focus on another file, preferably NG.
>>
>>323395893
no, do literally everything in the main game until MP, then do it.
>>
I was invading people the other day right before Wet Nurse and this guy was using arcane gems with a physical build.
>hits me
>flames
>almost no damage
>like a fifteenth of my health
>kill him
>feel bad
Later I tried to message him to tell him about arcane and damage but I couldn't remember his name.
Stay strong you poor resilient bastard.
>>
>>323396049
I figured it out. All i have to do is shoot them when they are about to grab me and then just v. attack while the frenzy meter goes full to not take damage
>>
>>323395339
Well, Rom is a big fat weird looking spider. Kos is a weird looking fish. She's got a human looking face too.
>>
>>323396097
I made the same mistake. I beat every boss NG with ease, never had any problems aside from the boss of Cainhurt Castle which gave me some trouble until I found a viable strat.

Beat all the chalice dungeons, everything, but I didn't buy the DLC until I beat the game, then played through it on NG+, had no trouble with any of the bosses (even ludwig who thanks to using an insight to call in NPC was very easy).

Then I got to Kos and I just cannot beat him. I'm too shit at dodging his attacks. I never run out of vials either, he just rekts me with a combo every time once I get him down to like 25%. Can't even call in an NPC to help and I will never EVER pay Sony for PS+ on principle so I'll probably never beat it.

Oh well, doesn't really matter though, I already got the base game platinum and I don't really want to play it anymore anyways.
>>
You want some help OP?
>>
>>323392438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSdPpywdUl4
You could try this

You're going to have to learn his attacks. No easy way around this one.
>>
>>323396445
>Well, Rom is a big fat weird looking spider.
Rom isnt really a AYYLMAO great one from space, though. He was just some guy from byrgenwerth who succeded in getting eyes on his brain.
>>
>>323396049
All theyre dropping is bullets
>>
Orphan is super easy.

>Stay to his weapon's side
>Dodge constantly towards his weapon by rolling away from his attacks and then towards him when he leaps.
>Continue circling him and chip at his health, or use the Augur of Ebrietas to back stab his bitch ass
>Staying close to him and dodging towards his weapon is key
>When he goes churazzeee on you just step away once he two hands the weapon and stomps it down in front of him
>If he does the stomp his shit he will be way too fast to dodge effectively and gain a large range

Only attack you need to watch for is that forward stomp, because then he goes into a combo. Just stay close to him until he does that shit
>>
>>323396687
>he

Rom was officially confirmed to be a beautiful woman
>>
Orphan can easily be dodged by sticking to his weapon. Don't bring niggas in with you or he'll swap targets like a mofo and bombard like crazy on phase two.

Go solo and man up.
>>
If you have a weapon with a fast charged attack get behind his ass whenever he is bent over and visceral his ass
Other than that its the same as all other bosses
>learn moves
>learn openings
>hit till dead
>>
>>323392438
>parry his slow overhead attack
>parry his slow side swipe attack
>when he jumps, walk forward and prepare for a backstab
>2nd phase just spam R1 and hope for the best

that's the only way I can beat hiim
>>
>>323396724
Kill master Willam, he's right before rom, to get a rune that boosts item discovery.
>>
>>323396687
What does Rom do all day?
>>
>>323396945
I never summon for bosses anyways
>>
>>323395893
Yes. Because killing the next boss will set your dream on fire.
>>
>>323396284
Should have been in your recently played with list.
>>
>>323398171
Yeah but I had been playing for a while and played for a while after, so it was full of people.
>>
>>323395318

I dunno how much you pumped your Vitality, or if you put on full Henryk's or something, but the Lightning always one-shot me. Figuring out how to avoid the Lightning was kinda crucial to doing the boss.
>>
>>323398772
35 vit on first character, 40 vit on second.

I usually wear crowfeather garb, hunter hat and whatever pants and gloves give a lot of frenzy res and dont look like ass. Lightning would hit once for a bit less than half my health or so
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.