[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst area I've ever played in a souls game. Period.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
This is the worst area I've ever played in a souls game. Period.
>>
Get a spell parrying shield

Then git gud. If a level 20 low SM build guy can cross amana why can't your properly-leveled lazy ass do it faster?
>>
>>323390406
The area with the spider boss is fucking garbage too, this game is so good and then it just gets bad out of nowhere
>>
>>323390406
Then you must have missed Dark Souls 1.

Lost Izalith was a fucking joke and an insult
>>
>>323391225
At least Lost Izalith didn't move at a snails fucking pace and have half assed enemy placements AND the dumbest fucking NPC summon in souls history.
>>
File: t6HX1qD[1].jpg (143KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
t6HX1qD[1].jpg
143KB, 900x899px
>>323391593
you take that shit back about best phantom
>>
>>323391593

>Izalith
>no half assed enemy placment

You literally did not play DS1
>>
>>323391225
I though people were joking when they said Lost Izalith was bad because I first played DK 1 in 2013 but yesterday I just played the version pre patch.
Goddamn FromSoft,it is THAT bad.
And some hitboxes are pretty fucked,gladly they fixed it
>>
>>323391782
that is moe. is there more?
>>
>>323391782
Not talking about Felicia. Hunter Schmidt just Aggros the complete wrong enemies and then falls to his death repeatedly
>>
>>323391782
The worst part of Dark Souls 2 in my opinion was random npc summons with no backstory or reason they were there in the first place.
>>
File: 1452210734921.gif (576KB, 173x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452210734921.gif
576KB, 173x241px
>>323391593
>have half assed enemy placements
The dragon asses used to have a huge agro range way back so you had to kill the majority of them every fucking time.
>>
>>323391864
Okay the big guys maybe. Not the other ones tho
>>
HORSE DICKS
>>
File: misc_024[1].png (316KB, 1745x1218px) Image search: [Google]
misc_024[1].png
316KB, 1745x1218px
>>323391997
lurk moar

I just googled felicia the strong for that image since I saw it before

>>323392056
Good. But lucatiel is still easily the dumbest fucker in souls history, pathfinding included
>>
Lost Izalith is really fucking awful, originally had an awful frame rate and used to just let you get stuck on a ton of walkways where you'd need to darksign or Homeward Bone out, then you'd be forced to make the whole trip again
>>
File: im.jpg (57KB, 596x480px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
57KB, 596x480px
>>323392284
>the rest is shit
I don't know what I expected. She plays a minor role in a minor area, I guess there's not that much you can do with her.
>>
>>323390406
Worst mandatory area. Worst optional area and worst area full stop is in the DLC.
>>
File: 1451791176690.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451791176690.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
Only one part of Lost Izalith is bad you fucking retards, the area with the stomping dinos. And you can just run sprint across them or even better, use the fucking shortcut to avoid that part completely!

You can't do that in Amane. And lol >just parry with the shield bro!
You can't parry multiple spells coming from many directions, you're better off just fucking dodging. You stupid fucks
>>
>>323394360
Oh yeah those fucking catacombs with the recycled fire demon guy. GOD FUCKING FUCK THAT AREA
>>
>>323394626
Nah man, you can just fucking run through that area. The ice horse gangbang area is way worse.
>>
>>323394380
Yes, you're better off just dodging which is exactly what you just said to do with the dinos, so well done they're both solved the exact same way. Difference is that Lost Izalith was littered with actual bugs, Shrine wasn't it was just shit. One is worse than the other, and it's because Lost Izalith was clearly fucking rushed, not to mention its just so wonderful boss
>>
You must have not played very many games

It's a bad zone sure, but not fucking horrendous by any means
>>
>>323394881
Don't even compare the dinos with the shit Amane throws at you. Don't fucking even.
>>
>>323391225

>shit boss
>shit enemies
>shit level design.

Pretty much the only thing that stops me from replaying. IF I could just completely skip it, that would be amazing.
>>
the problem is that pretty much EVERYBODY got to experience Shrine of Amana at launch, if it's been patched at all now it's probably not that bad

but not everyone got into DkS in time to experience raw unfiltered dragon butts, myself included
>>
>>323395270
Yeah, I will because narrow, easy to dodge spells never caused a problem. While the original dino hitboxes, aggro range coupled with HERE'S A FUCKING PATCH IN THE MAGMA THAT TRAPS YOU IN PLACE would actually have a chance to kill you even if you were sprinting with the frame rate dropping thanks to the awful fucking zone. Lost Izalith was bugged to fuck, and some of the "haha, better warp out" still exist today
>>
>>323395565
Also anyone that places a gravelord sign in the magma NEEDS to go away
>>
The Iron Keep is the worst
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.