[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you honestly had fun with a game? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1445124495122.png (894KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445124495122.png
894KB, 1024x1024px
When was the last time you honestly had fun with a game? I mean you actually lost time playing it and it was a genuinely fun experience.
>>
Dying Light

>finally reach level 12 for Power/Agility
>can run around like a sick cunt on crank
>spend hours just running around Harran at night fucking up Volatiles and those green bastards
>suddenly realize it's 4am and I have work in 3 hours

Last time before that was New Vegas.
>>
Recently Smash, though the last time I was really enthralled with a game was.

Halo 3

Growing up in CS and older games gave me a better appreciation for moments, even if the game was shitty.
>>
Serious sam just today

you faggots need to lay back and play older games instead of clinging to whatever was released in the last two weeks

when was the last time anyone here played lemmings or liero? I honestly think this "why am I not having fun anymore wah wah" faggotry just comes from people not looking hard enough
>>
>>323384620
Undertale

Don't shit on me, /v/. It was christmas and I was alone with my friends' cat and you've played RPGs before with characters you grow to love and miss when the credits roll. You know how that feels.
>>
Ys VI, just started it a few days ago and shits crazy fun.
>>
I'm playing Papers Please right now, and it's just sucking the hours out of me. Really loving it.
>>
>>323384620
Xenoblade X, like 5 minutes ago.
>>
File: 1452245439875.jpg (70KB, 225x606px) Image search: [Google]
1452245439875.jpg
70KB, 225x606px
>>323389225
>You know how that feels.
I do.
>>
Yakuza 5 like yesterday. Yakuza games are so fucking relaxing.
>>
>>323384620
A few days ago I bought Mass Effect 1 and finished it in 2 days. Completely lost myself in it.
I'm sad it's over.
>>
File: Squid King.jpg (651KB, 1919x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Squid King.jpg
651KB, 1919x1161px
Space Station 13, Anon.

I should play it more.
>>
Cloud in Smash, but that only lasted a few minutes.
>>
>>323384620
Xenoblade X

My sleep schedule is still kinda fucked up from those first few days, I just completely lost myself in exploring the world for the first time and I loved it.
>>
SMT III the other day. I just love everything about it so far.
>>
>>323390980
Is the first Yakuza good? Got PS2 emulation running and I've never played the series.

>>323390734
Also why does Ys VI let you use healing items? I really like how they give you that yet all of the newer Ys games just doesn't let you heal.
>>
>>323384620
Just yesterday with E.Y.E and Nuclear Throne. Granted I was sick so I could enjoy playing without feeling like I should be doing something else
>>
Dark Souls 2 after it went on sale.
>>
I started playing dark souls again and I'm honestly having a lot of genuine fun with it.
>>
pillars of eternity when it came on sale a couple of months ago, really missed a baldurs gate game for a looong time.
plus smokeing a bowl while playing it during my free time made it suuuuper comfy :)
>>
File: 1350188456508.jpg (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1350188456508.jpg
53KB, 250x250px
I recently played Katawa Shoujo finally, that was a good experience.
If that doesn't count, I've been playing the Wii Punch-Out. It's fun stuff but it's kicking my ass.
>>
>>323384620

Played the witcher 3 for over 12 hours this saturday.

Only breaks I had was to eat once, refill water and piss.

Felt good man.
>>
File: 1451327275074.jpg (954KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1451327275074.jpg
954KB, 1240x1753px
>>323384620
Today actually. Lots of new players from Christmas, but other than that Splatoon's always a good time for me.
>>
>>323384620
finished Tomb Raider Anniversary a few days ago, lots of fun, had a few shitty sections though
>>
Last time? Today. I've been having an absolute blast playing the humble bundle games and hearthstone. I used to play magic so I enjoy his a lot.
>>
Splatoon to be honest. I'll play zombies on black ops 3 sometimes. Thought most the time I have no idea what I want to play or if I'm even in the mood to game.
>>
>>323384620

Today, with Deus Ex. I went in blind.
>>
EDF 4.1 today.
It's so dumb it's great.
>>
today when i played BF4 with my friends
>>
Smash 4 kinda, sometimes.

The last time I was really taken away with a game was Dungeon Fighter Online, but maybe that was just straight up addiction.
>>
I spent a lot of time playing SM64 Star Road not too long ago, though I'm kind of bored of it now.
I was going to play Illbleed but it turns out the copy I ordered didn't fucking work.
Was playing Link's Awakening DX, bored of that now.
Was playing the first part of KOTOR 2 but kept getting the bug where I suddenly couldn't move and after so many times I lost interest.

I was planning to get on Xenosaga, Onimusha, or Carrier, but suddenly I don't feel like it. I think I'm going to re-play something. Looking like it might be Mario Galaxy.

At this point I'm not sure what I feel like playing.
>>
>>323384620
Agar.io
>>
I still have a lot of fun with most of the games I play. Though that's mostly because I only play game while I'm high.
>>
Human Revolution

and like the first few hours of Wasteland 2
>>
Two days ago playing Lego Dimensions.
>>
When I got into PSO2 about a month ago. I still play regularly but I'm cut that my housemates said they'd play too but decided to play ESO out of the blue instead.
>>
>>323384620
MH4U and The Division Alpha. Cant wait for non moonspeak version of MHX.
>>
>>323386409
This. Although it sucked it didnt have the option for friends only sessions to be invaded by random players. Kinda ruined the experience because we never got invaded due to this. They patched it in later but too little too late by then.
>>
File: 1423869203248.jpg (326KB, 1033x837px) Image search: [Google]
1423869203248.jpg
326KB, 1033x837px
I've been playing Heroes of the Storm for the past couple months and the other day my friend asked me to play dota.
Dota is really fun man. It's like taking a whole RPG and condensing it down to 40-60 minutes. Then you can do it all again and it's a completely different experience. Probably wouldn't feel that way if I played it all the time, but since it's still fresh and exciting that by the time I finally looked up from my computer I lost two whole days to it.
>>
>>323400330
>mfw before the patch I just spammed the airstrike nades from using the cloning glitch which have UV flare lights
Loved the hate mail I occasionally got.
>>
Knights of the old republic 2.

You guys told me to when i wanted a rpg to play.

good cunts
>>
Literally minutes ago playing Binding of Isaac Afterbirth. I started around 10pm and it's suddenly 2am. Good thing I got tomorrow off.

Just before that it was Dark Souls 2: SotFS. I never played the second one 'til just recently, and while it's flawed, the second game is still fun as hell. Is it just me or is it easy as shit though?
>>
>>323392358
rin best girl
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.