[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good time to buy WiiU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Wii_U.jpg (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U.jpg
263KB, 1280x720px
Is this a good time to buy WiiU?
>>
>>323384489
If you can get it for less than 150$ with some games included. sure.
>>
wait until BC is announced for the NX
>>
>>323384976

Isn't the 5.5.0 exploit out?
>>
File: CYNrQaQVAAETFUW.jpg large.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CYNrQaQVAAETFUW.jpg large.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
>>323385291
Soon
>>
>>323385291

Yeah you can.

>>323385476

Glad I didn't get overexcited about that patch coming out around Christmas then. I knew it'd been weeks if not months late.
>>
>>323385556
It'll probably take few months, but yeah probably shouldn't update while you're waiting
>>
>>323384489
Depends if you like the games. If you like Nintendo games in general, you'll fuckin' love it. If you're one of those picky /v/tards that gets pissed at everything new, you won't like it so much.
I'm having quite the blast. Xenoblade Chron. X alone was enough for me to enjoy my Wii U this Crimbo.
Hope I could help anon :)
>>
Buying a WiiU in 2016 is like buying Enron shares in 2001.
>>
Uh no? NX announcement is imminent, you waited this long night as well wait a couple more months when they are selling for $200 new.
>>
>>323384489
only if you like to play video games, and you play them for fun
>>
>>323388253
Ps4 has no games though

Who's buying it?
>>
>>323389513

Seriously. I wish it had more than it did, I want to get one before Dragon Quest XI comes out, but there's only one other game on the system that I'm interested in.
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (196KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
196KB, 1024x821px
>>323389513
The same type of people who bought a WiiU in 2011, I guess.

"The good games are coming... any day now..."
>>
I'll buy a Wii U when they get a price drop (probably around the time the NX is being unveiled and the console is official dead in the water)

AND it's also been hacked. I've seen ninty's game prices. wew lad, I'm not shelling out 40-50+ bucks for games that are 2+ years old. Whatever happened to fucking players choice titles? For a failing console, they sure are being super stingy about their games prices. Pride before reason I suppose, but people aren't going to buy it when both the system and its main games are kept expensive. And I'm certainly not paying the 80 fucking dollars people apparently want for pikmin 3.
>>
>>323389857
Yeah I kinda want one for ff15 and 7 remake but if they come out for pc I don't need a ps4...
>>
>>323390719

I know SE said that FF XV isn't coming out for PC, but I'm old enough to have heard similar things before.
>>
Wait until it's confirmed Wii U games will work on the NX.
>>
Eh no. It's fun for awhile but once you beat the exclusives it'll start collecting dust. I had one for awhile bought every damn game that was good on it and had buyers remorse once I realized nothing else good will come out any time soon ever again. Sold that fucker.
>>
>>323391104
Yeah exactly. SE has been showing son PC love lately and I can wait anyway I have enough of a backlog
>>
If you want to do v smash tourneys it's probably worth it
>>
>Nintendo NX is coming out this year
>Wii U still hasn't had a price drop
it will never be a good time to buy a Wii U
>>
Dear people expecting a 5.5 exploit:
That shit won't happen. Even if it's true it won't get released. It's just a honeypot to get people to buy wii us.
>>
>>323392785
>It's already the cheapest console on the market
>People want a small price drop and that is the only thing keeping them from buying the console
Pure stubbornness. Just buy it. If price is genuinely a problem at that level you shouldn't be buying vidya.
>>
>>323393016
with the Wii U's library at its current state, I wouldn't pay more than $50 for that thing, and even that's pushing it.

I guess I'm not dying to play Wind Waker HD, Zombi U, and Bayonetta 2.
>>
>>323391667
This tbqh fampai.
>>
File: 1418763149179.jpg (63KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1418763149179.jpg
63KB, 600x334px
Bought a wii u for christmas. came with nintendoland and 3D world.

They're okay but I'm definitely going to need to get the real meat of the console like mario maker and splatoon. Maybe Smash too.

Or just wait for the hack to come to fruition and pirate pirate pirate. I would love to get those uncensor mods for fatal frame.
>>
>>323393016
Fuck you. Nintendo is not entitled to my money. They have fucked up every step of the way, and even after their botched first year, they still stubbornly kept the price of their console (and games) high. They could've done price cuts and players choice releases in order to increase brand awareness and get people to actually like nintendo, like what they did in the gamecube days. But no, they stubbornly stick to their guns and they're paying the price for it. Nintendo has done absolutely fucking nothing to try to court consumers, just expecting that I'll put up with their shit and grovel at their feet. No.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.