[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What. Went. Wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ps-vita-wifi-system-large.png (227KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
ps-vita-wifi-system-large.png
227KB, 540x310px
What.
Went.
Wrong?
>>
>>323370374
What? Haven't seen other threads/websites on this topic?
>Barely any support, if any, from Sony
>Overpriced memory cards
>No pirating as of now
>Barely any appeal to western consumers other than for weeaboos
>most games on PS3/PS4 anyways
But I love it 100%
>>
First year. Nothing but ports and outsourced games that were terrible.

Second year. Nothing but indies and games better on ps3, weeb games start to infest the library.

Third year. WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB WEEB, abandoned by sony, WEEB WEEB WEEB
>>
I guess it bombed pretty hard, but I love it. It's perfect to me.
>>
First of all, I have to agree with the other anon who said the memory cards are over priced. But, in my opinion, the vita is a pretty good system. It was made to be taken (hence portable) anywhere with you that you'd like. Want to play sly cooper on the airplane? Boom. Here's a ps vita. Jak and daxter? Boom.
>also forgetting to add that the vita has a shit ton of indies that are fucking amazing
>>
File: 1430339855743.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430339855743.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>323370946
I actually got one for Christmas and just went out to buy a memory card the other day.

Holy shit, why is 32 that much? All I wanna do is play FF on the go...
>>
>>323371713
Shouldve gotten a PSP.
>>
>>323370374
Smartphones.
>>
>>323370374
A better question is how do you not know this by heart already?
>>
>>323371713
I got the blue one from my wife for xmas.
I would never have considered getting one but it's pretty impressive because I missed all the vita scene when it wasn't dead.
>>
>>323371837
Never payed attention, but figured it was mostly shitposting on how bad it was, but wow.
>>
Is the hardware good? Yes.
Is the library good? If you have certain tastes (likes anime/indies/weeb/rpgs) its amazing. For many others its awful.

Is it a flop? Yes, a massive flop.
>>
>>323371713
>Holy shit, why is 32 that much? All I wanna do is play FF on the go...
You can import a 64GB for about as much as you pay for the 32GB here.
>>
>>323370374
nothing. op you're just a 3ds shitposter.
>>
Did Sony really just abandon it? I can hardly believe it.
>>
>>323370374
You weren't stillborn
>>
>>323372525
Only America and Europe did, Japan and the rest of Asia still supports it because it does well it those areas
>>
>>323372390
>a massive flop.

Meh, I've seen bigger.

>>323372482
>nothing.

Well yeah actually a lot went wrong. But you know what, I don't care. It still gets games and I still play them, and as long as that is the case I'm content.
>>
>>323370374
games that where a notch above mobile games.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.