[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me if I've got this season pass thing straight /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: xcom.png (508KB, 1646x476px) Image search: [Google]
xcom.png
508KB, 1646x476px
Tell me if I've got this season pass thing straight /v/. They're asking me to pay $19.99 for additional gameplay and cosmetic content that's not going to be in the base game (for some reason). I pay them $19.99 now and in 3-4 months I'll get the spring DLC, and in 5-7 months I'll get the summer 2016 DLC.

Someone explain to me why I'd pay $19.99 and get nothing in return for at least 3 months, and won't get all that I pay for for up to 7 months. I don't even know if what I'm getting will be worth that amount of money to me - I don't know what quality the DLC is, because it's not been made yet! I'm not an investor. I'm the consumer.

Why would a smart consumer buy this?
>>
>>323364996
Hype
>>
We had the same thread last time I checked /v/, so you will get the same response.

If this is a deal breaker for you, then do not buy it; pirate it. They did the exact same thing with the first one. By acting surprised and reposting this thread, you're only showing that you're an underaged fucktard
>>
>>323365138
>you're an underage fucktard if your thread doesn't get replied to
>>
>>323365138
>They did the exact same thing with the first one.
Was there more DLC for XCOM than Enemy Within?
>>
>>323365558
Yeah, a few shitty $5 packs with Zhang, but no-one liked them so they stopped.
>>
>>323365790
Well that's a great reason not to buy this season pass.
>>
>>323365232
Your thread got plenty of replies, and mine was one of them.

Now stop this.
>>
File: 2016-01-02_00006.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02_00006.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>323365790
>Yeah, a few shitty $5 packs with Zhang,
Shitty is an understatement.
>>
>>323365884
>>323365997
The thing is, they mentioned this before EW came out, how they didn't really sell well, players didn't like them, the team didn't like making them,etc. Why are they going back?
>>
>>323366212
To nickel and dime.

>B-BUT THAT'S IMMORAL!
Video games are now immoral.
>>
>>323366212
Because the publisher.
>>
>>323366212
Most of the "unique" missions in EU/EW were fucking awful, so it wasn't just an issue with the DLC. Fuck, Valkyries and Portent are arguably even worse than Gangplank.
>>
>>323366515
For real. The static missions feel like a fucking task to get through
>>
>>323366696
Zhang's first mission is still the worst, though it's not as cheesy as Gangplank or Valkyries. Maybe they've learned from their mistakes and plan to lay off on the bullshit scripting?
>>
>>323367708
We won't know until the game drops.
>>
>>323364996

It cost less to buy them all now than buying all of them as they come out.
>>
feels good nigga
>>
>>323368546
>don't know the quality of the product
>do know how much you're going to charge for it
>>
>>323364996
Don't like it, don't support it. It's as simple as that. Piracy is still around and very much alive.

When devs do shit like that just pirate the fuck out of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.