[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just lost all motivation to continue playing this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 71AEYuMzSUL._SL1248_.jpg (233KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
71AEYuMzSUL._SL1248_.jpg
233KB, 1000x1248px
I just watched DSP play through the first hour or so, and he managed to do significantly better than I did.

If that's not a sign for me to stop playing this game, I don't know what is.
>>
File: that lovely sound.png (253KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
that lovely sound.png
253KB, 500x455px
You're really gonna let a literally who kill your motivation?
>>
File: hoyvboY.png (412KB, 400x673px) Image search: [Google]
hoyvboY.png
412KB, 400x673px
Do it for her.
>>
Woooooooooow. Sounds like bugged mechannics to me.
>>
Part of the enjoyment of this game, or any game really, is overcoming a challange you at once thought impossible.

Keep trying.
>>
>>323362992
Yeah, but DSP almost always looks up a walkthrough summary beforehand, or reads twitch chat
>>
>>323363617

Didn't he also bitch out on the DLC?
>>
>im shit
>this is why I dont think I'll enjoy it anymore

If you havent got past the first 3 bosses, you haven't done shit yet.

If you have, maybe its just not for you // maybe you need to get good to start enjoying it.
>>
DSP has played and beaten the previous Souls games so he has experience
>>
>>323363970
Yeah, he never managed to kill Ludwig
>>
DSP also duped blood to get to level 90+ very early in the game
>>
>>323364134
Yeah, his Dark Souls 2 playthrough was pure gold, especially when he tried to fight the rat authority boss
>>
>>323364141
I killed Ludwig the 2nd time I fought him. And the first time I died because my girlfriend kept screaming when he'd pounce from the ceiling and I was laughing my ass off.

I was probably over-leveled. I dunno. And I didn't know anything about the DLC so it's maybe ignorance is bliss. Laurence in two tries, too.

Fuck that orphan right in the ear, though. Outstanding fight but just sheeeit.
>>
>>323362992
If you beat Ludwig, you are automatically better than DSP.
If you beat Ebrites in less than 30 tries, you're automatically better than DSP.
And that's not taking into account that DSP over-leveled his character by grinding for hours off camera.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.